[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Walsh is right. Thoughts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

This is fucking sad, anons. Can we help? How?
>>
File: happymerchant.jpg (27KB, 273x200px)
happymerchant.jpg
27KB, 273x200px
>>126789939
Kill this thing. Every single one, down to the last child.
>>
We can get something like #killallmuslims trending on twitter. that would be fun.
>>
I need to buy stock in candle companies.
>>
Why are americans so obsessed with Europe having a race war?
They are 56% white. We cant have our race war until after theirs.
>>
>>126789939
I think we have an angry white boy shitting their pants at the first sign of trouble, problem
>>
>>126789939
At this point the only thing that makes any kind of sense is to help Europe to expedite their problem and start importing them faster there than we take in any here.
Best case scenario, Europe burns to the ground and an Islamic caliphate rises. The western countries left see the dangers of importing a group of people that fundamentally different from us and we stop doing it.
After that, maybe talks of reconquering western lands.
The first ones that will fall will be France and Germany
>>
File: aed.jpg (34KB, 600x468px)
aed.jpg
34KB, 600x468px
>>126789939
We need to meme harder.

Meme so hard that the Fourth Reich pops into existence.

Don't give up now /pol/.
>>
>>126789939
Sweden, France, UK, whatever the rest is are done. It's sad because Americans care, want everyone to have freedoms and a backbone but no you pussies suck allah dick all day.
>>
>>126790389
>angry white boy shitting their pants at the first sign of trouble
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1492838812117s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px)
1492838812117s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>126790840
Fair enough. Most Canadians, even normies don't like shitskins at all though. At least not where I'm from.
>>
Some countries can't even handle their own problems
A lot of refuggies declined Portugal's help because Spain and French are better places for them
Like, you're telling a patriot that his country is the last option to live in Europe, even if their life is in danger or wtv
>>
There is no refugee crises. They only go to countries that offer them free apartments and cash.

Does that sounds like a crises or does it sounds like those countries want them there?
>>
>>126789939
The truth isn't sad. It's just reality.
Reality doesn't need help your help.
>>
it's far too late
https://youtu.be/WrcuWqw2tT8
>>
File: hitler quote.png (610KB, 1280x720px)
hitler quote.png
610KB, 1280x720px
>>126790760
i became an unironic hitler fanboy, and i was a cucked bluepilled oildrilling antiracist leftist in south africa. don't give up /pol/. people will one day know the truth.

one day soon.
>>
>>126794107
It always amazed me how the boer turned into such leftist faggots when they are on the precipice of annihilation.
>>
>>126789939
>you're weak. You're a pussy. You're too scared to fight!
All I'm hearing from talking heads like this. I'll tell you what. Go on his Twitter, and tell him we'll all follow his example. Let him go out there to a mosque and 'deal with the muslim problem'. He's just trying to stir up shit. What's his opinion on the 'Jewish' problem?
>>
File: 1495509511653.png (345KB, 802x498px)
1495509511653.png
345KB, 802x498px
>>126795942
I think he's more or less pointing out the fact they are still marching for peace and not marching against islam infiltrating their land. Which is why he is stating they're done. He's not wrong... Unless something changes drastically?
>>
bring up my post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.