[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didnt the UK take this in to account?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Did their government let it happen? or are they this incompetent?
>>
>>126788980
>Why didnt the UK take this in to account?
And do what exactly? Put all the thousands of edgy teens writing that shit online in jail? Do you think all the /pol/ LARP-faggots should be put in jail too?
>>
>>126788980
When things like the dark web exist mate, the secret services can't protect us all the time. Especially when so many of the mudslimes collude together, keeping MI5 out.
>>
>>126789448
the fuck are you talking about? Im not talking about internet banter here.

Im talking about real preventive action? sweep the arena for suspicious objects? delay the event? stuff like that?
>>
>>126789675
Ok, but in this case it wasnt the dark web,it was Twitter.
>>
>>126789706
He was wearing a suicide vest man, not to mention security was lax. Frankly I'm surprised he managed to get into the foyer when he blew himself up.
>>
>>126789706
>all those question marks
are you a 14-year old girl?
Anyways, I repeat the question, there's thousands of edgy teens writing shit like that every single day. Basically you wouldn't be able to have a concert or school day ever again.

Also >>126789943
>>
>>126788980
>uk leaves EU
>gets bombed by (((isis)))

what did they mean by that `?
>>
>>126790235
So a tweet like that from an actual ISIS member is equivalent to some 14 yr old doing it. Got it.
>>
>>126789943
>not to mention security was lax

makes this situation even more suspicious to me.
>>
>>126790714
Saying "I'm ISIS lol" doesn't make you ISIS retard.
Being a member is illegal so if they knew about it he would have been in jail
>>
>>126791248
If they can find you and throw you in jail for hate speech towards muslims. Surely they would have tracked this guy down for saying what he said.

This mentality is why your country is now muslim.
>>
>>126790877
are you forget his threat or what?
>>
>>126792087
UK obviously did.
>>
>>126791980
>track him down
it was on twitter retard. And again, you're suggesting you throw thousands of edgy teens in jail
>>
>>126792543

no shit it was on Twitter faggot. the UK Police track down people on Twitter for hate speech.
>>
>>126792543
here have a prime example >>126777720
>>
>>126788980
>Did their government let it happen?

I am actually inclined to say yes. GCHQ hate Labour, as Labour will be more terrible for our national security and prosperity than 22 children dead. I wouldn't be surprised if GCHQ let this one slip as to give the Tories the extra boost against Labour.
>>
>>126793106
That was exactly the point retard. If he actually said anything worth caring about he would have been put in jail already
>>
>>126788980
well the guy was known to Police and was already a terror suspect... but he may have felt discriminated against if they had stopped him before he killed anybody so they didn't

They will of course use this as another argument to try and ban encryption but secure messaging apps are not the problem here
>>
>>126793651
lmao! and what he said wasnt worth caring about?

are you this fucking daft?
>>
>>126795186
So saying damaging things towards muslims gets you in jail, but threatening a mass of people with a terror threat is nothing to worry about.

wow.
>>
>>126796737
>STILL not getting it
lol retard. Read my posts again I guess. >>126789448
>>
>>126788980
It's part of living in a big city (when that big city has imported thousands of shitskins and niggers)
>>
>>126797159
You and your "muh 1000 edgy teens" arguement.

the guy is a known terror suspect you fucking imbecile.

just go away and rot in your muslim country.
>>
>>126797492
>You and your "muh 1000 edgy teens" arguement.
Which you refuse to respond to
>the guy is a known terror suspect
AFTER he wrote that retard
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1024x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1024x742px
>>126789448
Well the British police arrest ethnic poms for tweeting and posting anti Islamic stuff
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.