[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8950.jpg (249KB, 1661x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8950.jpg
249KB, 1661x1100px
>Scarborough Analogizes Trump to Wife Killer, Calls Him "Jackass

>On today’s Morning Joe, Scarborough said that President Trump “revealed himself as the jackass that leaked top secret Israeli intel,” adding that the intel that President Trump allegedly leaked was “about somebody on the inside of a terror organization that killed 20 little girls and their mothers last night.”

http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/scarborough-trump-a-jackass-who-leaked-about-group-that-killed-20-little-girls-and-their-mothers-last-night/

Joe is Joe
>>
What a pissed off retard, Scarborough doesn't seem to realize the reality that the Obama Administration had Andrew Breitbart assassinated but that's ok since the left can't do anything wrong according to people with shit for brains, aka the left
>>
>>126785497
Because it's MSNBC, they've been coordinating these attacks against the right since forever. Joe's a republican like I'm the pope
>>
>>126785236

Morning Joe is a cuck who is marrying into the Illuminati. Mika Brzezinski is fucking daughter of Trilateralist and all round nwo cocksucker Zbigniew Brzezinski
>>
>>126785236
Yeah dude, I saw that. It was pretty gross. Reality was Trump didn't even know Israel was the source of the intel and somebody leaked that to the washington post and actually undermined national security in their naive effort to expose someone undermining national security.
>>
>>126785236
LEAKS!@
>>
>>126785236
I'm pretty certain one of the news orgs that had the info leaked to them are going to leak that info to ISIS so they can blame Trump for it. Seriously no one knew anything until the MSM broadcasted to the world.
>>
File: 4094224[1].jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
4094224[1].jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>126785236
>>
>>126785497
What does your baseless conspiracy theory have to do with the topic of this thread which is the fact that Trump casually leaked classified intel about the group that was responsible for the terrorist attack in manchester?

>somebody leaked that to the washington post and actually undermined national security
Leaking the fact that Trump leaked the actual intel doesn't undermine national security. Trump leaking the actual intel is what undermines national security
>>126786264
>Seriously no one knew anything until the MSM broadcasted to the world.
Except for the people Trump leaked the intel to, and anyone they relayed that intel to afterwards
>>
>>126787186
Stupid god damn nigger you might as well take the next leap in your stupidity and claim that Russia is allied with ISIS, because basically that's what you're doing.
>>
>>126785236
Is he referring to the Manchester bombing, or is there another? How would this intel led to a bombing made by a UK citizen? I am confused.
>>
So did Trump "leak" the "top secret" intel that ISIS could make explosive laptops that could be powered on? Because I know for a fact CNN was talking about that early April. How the fuck is that a "secret"?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.