[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Multiculturalism doesn't wor--

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>Multiculturalism doesn't wor--
>>
>>126784911
k.
>>
>>126784911
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

how quickly we forget, chong.
>>
>>126785003
fpbp
p
b
p
>>
>>126784911
>911 get

it doesn't work here, it doesn't work there, it doesn't work anywhere

I will not let them on a boat
I will not let them near my goat

I will not house them in my home
I will not be stuck with them alone

I will not give them humanitarian aid
The best I'll do is a hand grenade

I do not want them here, you see
I will never support the refugees

This I know, OP's a fag
for we can simply tell from the flag
>>
>>126784911
It doesn't fuck off Justin
>>
>>126784911
Only reason it (((works))) in Canada is because, despite the memes, our immigration standards are quite high. Unlike Europe, we are surrounded by oceans from the Third World and our one notable neighbour is the most powerful country on Earth.
>>
>>126784911
But it's doesn't work. Everyone just stays in their enclaves and tries to ignore eachother. muzzies still rape, chinks still can't speak English, niggers still act like niggers.
>>
>>126784911

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot

Islam is a cancer wherever it goes. Stop being naive and wake up to the fact that Islam is a destructive force. Every culture and civilization that has come into contact with Islam has hated it. Even the buddhists are trying to genocide muslims in Myanmar.
>>
>>126785202
>1985
>ireland
>>
File: untitled.png (555KB, 851x588px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
555KB, 851x588px
>>126785003
k
>>
>>126784911
It doesn't.

Unless you mean the Koreans/Japs/Vietnamese/HongKong/WhiteSikhs, they're alright, as they keep to themselves but are respectful when we meet.
The rest can get the fuck out.
>>
>>126784911
Canada is the perfect example of why it doesn work. All the immigrant refuse to bland and segregate themselves. If it was working you would find Immigrant outside big city but you don't.
>>
>>126787063
We are all immigrants except natives. Just a reminder

>>126787001
>multiculturalism doesnt work except with groups i like

sorry thats not how it works
>>
>>126787512
That's exactly how it works, mutually respectful cultures that work together within one nation is the definition of multiculturalism.
The moment one culture breaks from that, they're no longer welcome within the society.
>>
File: 1494768059069.jpg (77KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
1494768059069.jpg
77KB, 500x596px
>>126784911
It doesn't work. I live in one of the main Canadian cities where most the immigrants get dumped, in the area of the city where most of the immigrants get dumped. They are ugly and loud and they make the bus smell. I am usually the only white person on the bus.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.