[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all the Rothschild memes are right and Communism was just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: dprk cuba.jpg (70KB, 499x807px) Image search: [Google]
dprk cuba.jpg
70KB, 499x807px
If all the Rothschild memes are right and Communism was just some absurdly elaborate Jewish banker conspiracy this whole time then why do they also claim North Korea and Cuba are one of the few nations without Rothschild central banks?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>126777823
>Communism was just some absurdly elaborate Jewish banker conspiracy this whole time
Serious question for the ancaps, do you honestly believe that an idea, an economic theory, is a fake? That's like calling physics theories that describe other types of physics fake... it's not fake, it's theoretical.
>>
>>126777823
It's a means of distraction, we act like we are against communism but let all our companies go to China and take advantage of their established communism and slavery then return to America with products made by children. No one bats an eye.
Look up economic slavery.
>>
File: prc capitalist.jpg (56KB, 699x675px)
prc capitalist.jpg
56KB, 699x675px
>>126778787
Modern day China isn't even communist though
>>
>>126779904
So werent lot of commies but they arelabeled commie for being failures. China is not bc its a succes
>>
North Korea was barely ever Communist (no, this is not a "no true communist country has ever existed" argument) and both Stalin and Castro demonstrably proved you can use it to keep the Jew away.
>>
>>126777823
They create fall ideologies in waves.
1.Communism was created to weaken the First Reich.
2.Capitalism was created to control France and England.
3.Deconstructionism was created to destroy American intellectuals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Derrida#Life
>>
>>126781308
China is miserable now that Mao is gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF8jUDzz5bE
>>
>>126781516
>both Stalin and Castro demonstrably proved you can use it to keep the Jew away.
That's my point but a lot of people on /pol/ don't understand that
>>
>>126781977
Probably just proves that (((their))) Communist plans failed miserably and they had to try move onto something else. And thus, they're nearly all gone today.
>>
>>126781977
>you can keep the jew away if you follow this jew ideology
>>
I didn't say capitalism for your big fat information
>>
>>126782517
>>126781940
>>
>>126781844
People have a job and there are no famines anymore. I'd say this is a lot better than Mao's time.
>>
>>126783447
you can see how dumb that is in its own thread
>>
>>126783687
BS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh-4gsDjAKg
>>
I'm sure there are a shit ton of crappy African and Southeast Asian states with no Rothschild banks but we've never been accused of wanting to invade them for Da Jewz.
>>
>>126777823
They have their own vile (((elites))) which doesn't make them better.
>>
>>126777823
because a lot of people here are borderline retarded, willing to believe anything that supports their twisted worldview. You can also find thousands of jews in capitalism who played important roles in its history, but like Goebbels said: they more often you repeat a lie, they more likely people will believe with it, which is exactly what is happening in this echo chamber
>>
>>126786591
Right? It's not like the rothschilds have funded every single war since napoleon and supported Hitler for a while to make a profit, not that they have amassed 70% of global corporations under their own umbrella elites. 4chan needs to stop with this jewphobia at once!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.