[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ please move on, Seth Rich wasn't murdered by DNC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Stop with the conspiracy theories, you have 0 proof and his family even told you to stop. What are you trying to achieve?

>https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/867078206020440065
>>
>>126777223
>What are you trying to achieve?

the link to Trump and Russia is Seth Rich
>>
>>126777223

The right wasn't psychologically prepared for Trump's victory, without Hilary around they grasp whatever they can. What else is /pol/ supposed to do? Discuss Trump's just-released budget proposal?
>>
>>126777223
>>What are you trying to achieve?
Justice you fuck
>>
>>126779957
you have no proof though, this is an actual conspiracy theory with no truth.
>>
>>126777223
except there is more evidence he was killed by the DNC than there is he was gunned down by a nigger who didn't steal anything.

i mean really, find his killer if you want the conspiracy theories to stop. kind of weird they have no suspects.
>>
>>126780266
You're gaslighting. Of course I have no proof, I'm a common anon. The FBI has the proof.
>>
>>126777223
>>126780266
Are you mentally challenged? Or have Shareblue started using Norwegian proxies?

Yes it's an actual conspiracy theory, and the most likely killers of Seth Rich was without a doubt the DNC or people close to the DNC.
>>
>>126777223
did Kim Fatbottom come out with his EPICCC statement yet?
>>
File: sinistar16to16.png (3KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
sinistar16to16.png
3KB, 816x816px
>>126777223

The more you libtards get scared, the more close we know we are to the truth. Thanks for letting us know we are on the right track.

You an now run. RUN COWARD, RUN!!!!
>>
File: (((CNN))).jpg (2MB, 2350x3600px) Image search: [Google]
(((CNN))).jpg
2MB, 2350x3600px
>Oy Vey!!! Goyim stop looking into the murder of a DNC staffer!!! Focus on what our (((Sources))) say about the orange Hitler!!!!
>>
>>126780584
this. I mean black people have never once acted irrationally and committed random indiscriminate violent acts with no clear motive
>>
File: 1337815587767.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1337815587767.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>126780266
>you have no proof though, this is an actual conspiracy theory with no truth.
Are we talking about the Trump-Russia connections now?
>>
>>126777223
>begging to stop
only gives us more motivation to get to the bottom of this
>>
>>126778004
>The right wasn't psychologically prepared for Trump's victory, without Hilary around they grasp whatever they can
"Right's" got nothing to do with it. More to the point, the Seth Rich stuff just as with the pizzagate stuff before it is being used by the core of Trump's support base to have their followers look to anything but Trump's true nature or his impact on their lives; they were never engaged on a rational basis, but an emotional one. If they took an active interest in politics on its merits, these are voters that would turn around in an instant and punish the "wrong people."
>What else is /pol/ supposed to do? Discuss Trump's just-released budget proposal?
It's a big world. Something surely happened in it other than Syria or Manchester that people could probably find things to talk about with regards to that happening. Or some dumbfuck sheep can regurgitate the talking points of whatever mouthpiece they're listening to.

Either or.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.