[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you figth the "Let kids be kids" dogma?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I've been noticing a worrying trend for a while here with public schools, children's media and the like where they suggest you need to

As if you have 18 years of life where you're supposed to do nothing but have fun,learn trivia and attempt to fit in with the rest of the underdeveloped herd of psychopaths you're corralled with.

Children don't need to learn how to be childish. They know how to do that already. Home or charter schools can provide your kids with just as much real information as a public school, paired with a better learning environment and the ability to truly tailor the curriculum to your child's needs. Public schooling advocates will tout the need for "socialization", and I'll admit, I was a bit awkward when I entered the "real world". However, I got over it, and all socialization does is let children learn how to be children by watching other children. That's not what your childhood years are for. You don't need to learn how to be a child. You need to learn how to be an adult. This is part of the reason we have such a problem with people refusing to magically grow up when they turn 18. They've never been taught how to be adults. They've just been jammed into the "lord of the flies daycare" to (((socialize))) and learn that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
>>
You are right OP, introduce your son or daughter to that balding old man on the other side of the fence who wants to give him candy and teach your kid how to smoke weed, drink alcohol and maybe even have sex.

Sorry for extreme example, but we allow kids to be kids because that is a very fragile age and world is a dangerous place when you have such little knowledge or self-awareness.
>>
I agree with you OP. No idea what to do about it.
>>
>>126775629
This thread should have more replies but these anime larpers are more worried posting in cuckold-interracial-bait threads.

/pol/ is doomed
>>
>>126774980
It works in the US at least because you have a mexican and black minority. The hispanics figured out how to rig the system to make it work best for them.

Public School is a day care system for minorities. Essentially it helps to raise kids in families that have too many kids.

Same with all government institutions, you think it is free? There is always a price to pay. This is why there are so many conservatives in Texas who still want small, state government.

Yes I know you have chili flag :P
>>
You fight it by beating your own kids. Who gives a fuck if they aren't yours?
>>
>>126775629
what exactly is wrong with this? my daughter married/had sex at an early age
>>
>>126776955
yeah, then they grow up and kill your entire family
>>
>>126777013
As a general rule, it's probably not best to let your daughter have sex with an old balding man.
>>
>>126777110
Not if you still show them love. There is a happy medium, believe it or not.
>>
>>126775978
>>126776841
>>126776955
>>126777013
>>126777110
To raise childrens in the opposite way is what doomed millennials.

We are a lost generation.
>>
>>126777522
Whatever. You people need to get over yourselves. Everything's going to be fine.
>>
>>126774980
This shit started with (((freemasons))) like Rousseau. Jews want infantalized slaves populations; easier to control/consumer whores/debt slaves/retards who can't think straight or oppose them.
>>
>>126777522
What do you mean?
>>
>>126776841
>Be in private school
>Have african kid who punched someone bc he made fun of his accent
>expel the kid who made fun of his accent and suspend the african
you're wrong if u think private schools are better than public because private schools breed the jewish agenda in your child
>>
>>126777522
I think I know what you mean, but millennials can find a way out. Some of us are doomed I suppose, but we can be helped.
>>
>>126778509
I went to a church of christ private school. It was a cult for rich white kids.

I prefer homeschooling myself. All that I didn't learn in college I can teach myself on internet.
>>
File: American Inventors.jpg (93KB, 1053x386px) Image search: [Google]
American Inventors.jpg
93KB, 1053x386px
>>126779170
You can't rely solely on the internet
>>
>>126780031
the internet doesn't teach anything. You are in complete control of your keyboard (Unless you are drunk :P)

Literally teach yourself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.