[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illuminati Confirmed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: confirmed.png (735KB, 876x646px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.png
735KB, 876x646px
Illuminati is showing that there is smoke from an ISIS bomb that went off at an Ariana Grande concert over a big city in the "Bang Bang" music video. The Illuminati, like the vampires they are, asked for permission to "Bang Bang all over you!" Stop partaking in pop culture, it's you giving permission to these vampires to build a globalist prison around you and for their black ops teams to do terrorist attacks.
>>
>>126774890
>Illuminati
2005 has been and gone anon
>>
File: 1492097501933.jpg (14KB, 325x255px) Image search: [Google]
1492097501933.jpg
14KB, 325x255px
>>126774890
>The Illuminati, like the vampires they are, asked for permission to "Bang Bang all over you!"
I'm honestly impressed that you're literate enough to know the word 'permission', considering your condition.
>>
>>126775361
You are just a sheeple who views stuff like this as a fashion trend.
>>
>>126775502
So you just think it's all a big coincidence, huh? What makes people who have no conditions any smarter, look at the cockamaney world we live in.
>>
That's obviously not a natural cloud. it looks like smoke from a bomb going off, almost looks like a concert, what city is pink? Cmon guys stop worshipping trump and realize the Illuminati runs the whole thing.
>>
>>126774890
Also the words are in Pink and Pink is the official color for little girls, and who died today? That's right.
>>
>>126775361
>reports of real illuminati build
>society is so rinsed that they find it ironic and retro because theyve heard of the illuminati
>real illuminati continues, people aware of it call it conspiracy and it becomes irrelevant
>>
>>126775502
I dont see the issue with what youve quoted
>>
>>126776343
Exactly! It doesn't have to be exact, as long as the intent is there you are giving permission, especially since you know they lord over you subconsciously.
>>
>>126776142
>realize the Illuminati runs the whole thing

It's not like that, anon. We are ALL running this thing and we are ALL connected to one another. This is OUR will playing out.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>126776343
F
>>
>>126776871
>It's not like that, anon. We are ALL running this thing and we are ALL connected to one another. This is OUR will playing out.

I agree partially, it's us playing it all out with THEIR guidance.
>>
>>126777782
They're a part of us as well. We are all connected on a molecular level.
>>
File: Sheep hurrdurr.jpg (139KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
Sheep hurrdurr.jpg
139KB, 640x416px
>>126775585
>>
>>126776480
>real illuminati
what like a Bavarian club 400 years ago?
even the Bilderberg group is a red herring. do you really think if there's an elite society that they'll use a name that anyone can find out about?
>in plain sight
no anon. we could spend our whole lives researching the committee of 300, the RIIA and the CFR but we'd get nowhere, all we'd find is what has been put there to be found.
>>
Well this is a stretch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.