[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accurate information on the US border wall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: borderWallMap.jpg (151KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
borderWallMap.jpg
151KB, 1200x1000px
canyons along sections of the Rio Grande are natural barriers that prevent illegal border crossing.
these natural obstacles protect some parts of the Texas border where Trump has not planned to build the wall
>>
File: borderWallConstruction.jpg (1MB, 2048x1119px) Image search: [Google]
borderWallConstruction.jpg
1MB, 2048x1119px
this is the wall design
>>
Mexicorns are good at digging, how we stop those filthy beaners just digging under our beautyful wall and undermining it?
>>
>>126775811
You don't. It won't stop someone from climbing over with a ladder, either. But by far and wide the most used method of illegal immigration, overstaying visas, will be completely uneffected by it. Totally worth dropping multiple billions on while cutting Medicaid and food stamps
>>
>>126775811
Smuggling tunnels in Canada across the US border are busted all the time usually for snitch money, just over Pedro the same deal.

Americans also forget Venezuela is on the brink of collapsing, so is El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala. If those countries kick off into full happening mode there would be literal millions of refugees pouring across the US border without a wall to stop them. Europe invasion x eleventy billion
>>
>>126776337
Trying to climb the wall would trigger censors and patrols. Digging underneath it from 1km away is possible though with the wall built, there is less pressure on border guards and they can investigate suspicious farm houses around the border with tunnel mexicans popping out of the basement.
>>
>>126776397
Damn the poles switch...
And now all shit skins are zerg rushing 'north'
>>
>>126773696
cant they just take the sea? smash a hole in it? bribe the guards controlling the entrance? pass in those """natural obstacles"""?
>>
>>126776977
Please, provide more information on these wall sensors.
>>
>>126775811

There are already sensors on the border that detects seismic abnormalities. Just put that along the entire border.
>>
>>126773774
I thought it was supposed to be aesthetically pleasing?
>>
>>126777515
No no no, despite warnings of a European style refugee crisis where all the refugees are crossing the Mediterranean in boats, the same thing won't happen across the Gulf, because reasons. Now, let's all cheer the 20 Billion dollar pricetag
>>
File: wall.jpg (49KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
49KB, 615x409px
>>126773696
Trump already started analyzing walls around the world to pick perfect design
>>
Boring... Drumpf can't do shit, this is just another dead meme at this point.

We won, deal with it.
>>
>>126777851
oh, gotcha. sorry i disturbed the freedom doing its work
>>
>>126777987
Drumfph never planned on ending immigration. Legal immigrants and visa overstayers and H1B pajeets will still flood in. He conned cuckservatives.
>>
>>126773696
>Trump actually intends to build a border wall

Like Trump's tax returns, I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>126777890
Kek
All we need now is a pic of trump dressed a Mongolian feeling the base of the great wall of China.
>this is a great design, I love this design. The best.
>>
File: levyfence.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
levyfence.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
levy fence, will still cost billions, Trump loves Muslims, he said in Saudi Arabia that they are the best people on earth, it's on tape. watch it!
>>
>>126779022

Even if he didn't, not enough Republicans want to curtail immigration and they're having enough trouble with health care, tax reform and the budget that an intraparty immigration fight is not what they need for 2018, not to mention Trump burning his political capital with Congressional GOP every time he fucks up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.