[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck muslims & fuck niggers too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1483155289522.jpg (79KB, 919x598px) Image search: [Google]
1483155289522.jpg
79KB, 919x598px
Fuck muslims & fuck niggers too
>>
File: 6549875773.jpg (39KB, 386x455px) Image search: [Google]
6549875773.jpg
39KB, 386x455px
>>
>>126770490
Collectivism based on race makes white supremacists and sjws equal in their foolishness and worldview. They are cut from the same cloth and both have no purpose. You offer no solutions to problems but just want to shout at a group of people you claim to make up the entirety of an issue.
Dye your hair blue and get some problem glasses because you're the same as your enemy.
>>
>>126770490
You and that faggot kike aren't putting anyone anywhere
>>
He's right you know. Also link to quote or sage.
>>
>>126771328

Spencer isn't jew
>>
>>126770490
What's the context of this quote?
>>
>>126771595
OP's ass
>>
>>126771117
Arguments: 0
>>
>>126771595
Something OP gargled when his mouth was full of cum (not that that's any kind of special circumstance).
>>
>>126770490
You fuckin' idiot, that's a quote from "The Untouchables"
That's the Chicago way
>>
>>126771117
If you could actually tell me their similarties you'd get more responses.

>You offer no solutions to problems but just want to shout at a group of people you claim to make up the entirety of an issue.
We provide plenty of solutions but you choose to not understand or even consider the solutions we provide. That statement in and of itself is more proof you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. I see this in 99% of all the people who say the same shit as you.
>>
>>126771595
don't believe every quote some retard puts on an image.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.