[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im tired of lazy shills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5149.jpg (112KB, 2048x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5149.jpg
112KB, 2048x284px
im tired of lazy shills
>>
Part of the problem is /pol/ likes to larp sometimes and makes memes out of their canned responses. Like the whole sleepy thing.
>>
This thread is a huge nothingburger.
>>
>>126769710
It's really obvious to anyone who wants to see it. Shareblue has been working with TRS to divide and conquer /pol/ and the_donald by driving a wedge between us. Not to mention all the anti-jew shilling lately.

Best to focus on our loyalty to Trump.
>>
File: 1433154653222.jpg (97KB, 768x941px) Image search: [Google]
1433154653222.jpg
97KB, 768x941px
I feel sleepy, anyone else sleepy.

I am going to take a nap.

You should sleep.
>>
Nothing to see here. I'm kind of sleepy anyway. Goodnight.
>>
>>126770186
good goy
>>
>>126770061
>>126769924
>>126769710
>nothingburger
I remember when I was 12 years old too, ren and stimpy was on tv and everyone was watching it but I couldn't watch it because it was so fucking cringe and I guess what I'm trying to say is I want to fucking cut you
>>
prime example of a nazi larper shill: >>126770484
>>
>>126770484
Bump
>>
>>126770646
>Nazi
m8 I larp about a lot of things this not so much
>>
>>126770595
being 12 was a fun time
>>
>>126770931
my dad got me a ps2 and I played a motorbike game then used to try and do that shit on my motorbike
>I cut the tip of my finger off
>>
File: 1490593084186.gif (2MB, 318x241px) Image search: [Google]
1490593084186.gif
2MB, 318x241px
>>126769710
>Guys I have concrete evidence that Seth Rich was the leaker, I'll release it later
>hypetrain.jpg
>HERE IT IS! GO TO MY WEBSITE GUYS!
>Sorry, I can't release anything to the public because the family asked me not to
>I'm willing to fly to the US under conditions that'll never be met and testify in open court
>But I still can't release the info I promised you all, even though I'm willing to testify in open court on the record

Its not shilling. It's realizing that all this fat faggot does is hype up some shit thats relevant for the sake of web traffic for the sole purpose of rustling Democrats jimmies, and pissing off Hillary because she sized his shit.

He hypes shit up, gets the media to blast his shit, then makes up some half-assed excuse as to why he can't deliver. He pulled the same shit in October with his "You got mail" video he posted. Wikileaks had to come out and say they couldn't verify his information, and therefore wouldn't be posting it. That was supposedly some Clinton email shit (the 33,000 deleted).

You know how we slam CNN and all the lefties for using "a source who is familiar with his thinking" and "unknown source"? Well this is the same shit. Unverified bullshit, that when it comes time to deliver, falls completely fucking flat based on some bullshit excuse. It's the same as CNN saying they can't give up their sources, but you should believe them anyways.

No thanks. Show me fucking proof, and I'll believe it. Not some "I knew Panda was Seth Rich because someone found a twitter and reddit handle that was Pandas4Sanders".

Fake, sage, and fucking gay. Hold everyone to the same standards, or fuck off.

Proof of gtfo nigger.
>>
File: thar be a shit storm ahead.jpg (19KB, 236x318px) Image search: [Google]
thar be a shit storm ahead.jpg
19KB, 236x318px
Here's a tip to you nu-fags that have flooded here in recent days.

You don't have to respond to every shitpost as if you're uncovering some great conspiracy, showing off your incredible deduction skills. You have no idea how stupid you look to the rest of us who have been here a while.

Do what we do, if it looks like shilling, see how other people responded to it before responding to it yourself, see if anyone else said what you were going to say. If they did, then DONT FUCKING REPEAT IT, this isn't youtube you retarded hipsters.

You're helping the shills shit this place up with your naivety.
>>
here's how we subvert the divide and conquer strategy:

stop being a fucking liberal. there is no reason libertarians and nazis, and even the children from t_d, can't work together for a single goal. stop being retards and stop bumping retard threads.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.