[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8 year old girls are 'Crusaders'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: amaq_0.jpg (110KB, 828x409px) Image search: [Google]
amaq_0.jpg
110KB, 828x409px
>>
sauce?
>>
>>126767857
If she is old enough for the dick, she is old enough for the Holy Land.
>>
>>126767857
"crusaders" lol, I highly doubt anyone at that concert was any more than passingly religious. They're literally waging war against something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>126769185

Guess.
PRO TIP: The url is in the image
>>
File: IMG_9674.jpg (50KB, 413x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9674.jpg
50KB, 413x465px
>>126767857
>>
>muh crusades

>ignore the conquests of Islam from 600 to the start of the people's crusade, mainly conquering what was Christian land in the Mediterranean region
Really makes you think
>>
>>126767857
>he doesn't know about the Children's Crusade

actually it's better for your sanity if you don't know what happened to all the children
>>
>>126770637
They are waging war against non-believers.
>>
>>126769893

They needed virgins for their jihadists in paradise?
>>
>muh crusade
>people in the west are all christians
worse than all autisms tbqh
>>
>>126771506
>8 years old
>manchester
>virgin
>>
>>126772228
kek
>>
>>126772228

Of course, what was I thinking?
>>
>>126771384
Why do they even care though, these people live tens of thousands of miles away from them, what does muhammad gain from traveling across the planet to kill people who have a 1% chance of being christian.
>>
>>126771506
Nope because the kafirs automatically go to islamic hell.
>>
File: DEG5AL2n_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DEG5AL2n_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
Really makes you ponder why these muzzies only have a hardon for worshipers of the Cross and not the Hand Rubbers and worshipers of the Star
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.