[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/OURGAL/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: yea.gif (917KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
yea.gif
917KB, 338x338px
>be Ariana Grande
>get redpilled
>falsely pander to millions of young people & girls with "muh feminism"
>Attract degenerates to concerts
>Get them killed
>Redpilling millions of young girls on muslim terrorists and rapefugees

is she, dare I say, /ourgal/?
>>
>Be an average normie degenerate all your life
>Some anon on a turkmenistani yurta-building workshop comes up with elaborate theory on how you secretly serve his goals
>>
Also, she's white.
>>
File: ArianaGrenade.gif (1MB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
ArianaGrenade.gif
1MB, 244x244px
>>
>>126766446
You degenerates will have to UNDERSTAND. Women are not made for hate, revenge and war. THEY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO FIND A REASON THAT JUSTIFIES THE ATTACK. You understand Pedro!!? No women has been redpilled. It just CONFIRMED THEIR CONVICTION THAT THE WHITE MALE IS TO BLAME. They believe that blowing yourself up is a desperate act, not terrorism or hate... Desperation.
>>
File: Ariana Grande-Benito.png (786KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ariana Grande-Benito.png
786KB, 695x900px
>>126766446
Do you guys reckon she's ripe for the redpill?
>>
>>126769378
Thats a sweet pic Ecuador
>>
File: frenchpepe.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
frenchpepe.png
105KB, 512x512px
#KillThemAllAri
>>
>>
>>
Women tend to be more liberal by nature, they are wired that way. Giving them any sort of power has allowed them to put these views into action and has contributed to the downfall of society.

Like the poster above said, this won't have changed womens minds on anything.
They see if from the other side.
They will look to see what the western world has done to the poor followers of Islam, rather than what Islam can do to the western world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.