[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TERROR APOLOGETICS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: c.png (289KB, 1221x882px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
289KB, 1221x882px
>"Muh western imperialism!"

HOLY SHIT, comments like these make my blood boil. Will these morons EVER stop justifying terror attacks by constantly creating a false equivalence between sandniggers butchering random people and nations simply being at war with majority-muslim nations?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK-kcuELKfM&lc=z12nsjogmmudhlhxq04cd1bwpwmit1nhmqc0k.1495556742656938
>>
LITERALLY victim blaming.
>>
>>126766559
This cunts are literally on the side of these fucking ISIS butcherers. 20+ innocents dead and these lunatics go on a rant against the west and white people. Holy shit, I'm just hoping for a full blown crusade at this point, so all these terror enabling cunts can get genocided.
>>
File: CshP-3RXgAAO4BM.jpg (18KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
CshP-3RXgAAO4BM.jpg
18KB, 500x322px
>>126766274
1: Don't want ME immigrants? Stop destroying their countries

2: The vast majority of these attacks are false flags carried out by western powers to push neoliberalism.

3: Get fucked.

I'm getting pretty sick of /pol/ being full of literal retards and paid shills actively trying to destroy the world.
>>
>>126766274
She's right. Western jingoism led to this.
>>
I have a better idea: bomb the fuck out of the countries because they are all fucked up religious plutocracies, shoot the refugees that try to make their problem our problem, and deport the shitheads here who don't like it.
>>
>>126768843
Seriously. Why we allow "refugees" to cross into Western countries instead of turning them away at gunpoint is beyond me.

I don't advocate shooting the ones already here, just deporting them.
>>
>>126766274
These people don't deserve to live, they are too weak and too disconnected from reality, they are basically holding humanity back by being these idealistic snowflakes.

We need a Stalin-esque purge and put these people to work doing manual labor until they perish.
>>
>>126767343
What, you copy and paste this from a Chomsky essay your professor gave you?
>>
>>126768843
These fucking morons act like the middle east would be a paradise if there was zero western influence. What a bunch of deluded cretins, seriously.

What needs to happen is Islam banned, all muslims deported and the borders closed forever. Traitorous white leftist cunts deserve to be executed. Pull all troops out of the middle east and anywhere near a muslim country. Let them butcher each other for all I care.
>>
wow that negress acting like a moral authority when she is just spoting random shits to provoke a certain emotion.
look at that weak bitch being controlled by that emotion.
really made me think
>>
>>126769177
I'm just waiting when it becomes a duty to put down all these subhumans. Traitorous, sandnigger enabling and loving cretins destroying western society deserve a special kind of punishment.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.