[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious Thread - ISIS Strategy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: icon-lg-tactics.png (29KB, 330x220px) Image search: [Google]
icon-lg-tactics.png
29KB, 330x220px
This is a serious thread discussing how to deal with the ISIS threat. Unfortunately, /pol/ is the only place where I can post this and actually get some views.

THESIS: ISIS is surviving under the guise of being Muslim extremists. They are being supported by: 1. Governments, 2. Muslim moderates, 3. Tolerant Leftists, and 4. The Media (an extension of governments)

Support for ISIS needs to be cut off at these 4 sources of support. Unfortunately, violence against ISIS/Muslims themselves will not solve anything while these 4 sources of support still exist.

Purely hypothetical gameplans for dealing with these 4 sources:

1. Governments
Election of Trump and Brexit were good steps in the right direction, but we lost a lost of support with Le Pen and Geert Wilders losing. Government leaders (such as the mayor of London) need to be reminded that they are ruled by the people. Once they fear passing pro-Islam legislation, we will have stopped their support of ISIS. I'll leave this part up to your imagination (hypothetically of course).

2. Muslim moderates
We must stop Muslims from existing in Western countries. No more, no less. For as long as a single Muslim exists in these countries, ISIS will have support and potential 'soldiers'. Muslims must not be accepted into our cultures and must be fought back at all points. We should push for removal of mosques (hint hint), banning of burkas, no halal support, etc. This will be the hardest source of support to stop due to legal reasons.

Part 1/2
>>
3. Tolerant leftists
This is the "hearts & minds" category. Thankfully, /pol/ and other right-wingers have been having a field day for the past couple of years. Conservatism is now starting to be seen as "alternative" and will result in being considered "cool" by the youth. Continue trying to "redpill" the public, it's been working decently. Young people are primary targets because their public perception is still "moldable" and will become future voters.

4. The media
Trump has thankfully shone a spotlight on the dishonesty of the media, but that hasn't been enough. They need their sources of revenue to be stopped or they need to be scared into submission. I'll also leave this to your imaginations.

Only once these 4 sources of support are stopped will we stop having terrorist attacks every other week. It will be a very difficult fight, but it is the only way.

DISCLAIMER: Everything I just typed was a work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
There is no enemy after we join them.
>>
literally every /pol/ poster has known for several years that ISIS is an Aram/Mossad Israeli Intelligence operation

only Zionism/Satanism benefits from conflict between Muslims and Christians

anyone who implies or believes otherwise is a newfag or a shill
>>
>>126760043
End welfare. That will cause a great deal of Muslims to leave any country; supporting multiple wives and their children without the state's dole will cause them to relocate.
>>
there is an incredibly simple way to stop suicide attacks, you simply set up checkpoints around problem areas, and search everyone going in and out of there.

terrorists sleep, eat and work just like everyone else. you limit their options to now either running the checkpoints or blowing up the check points.

they already know this is how you deal with it, they will just let the population dangle for another few years with mounting attacks, then people will be begging for a solution. the simplest one will be mandatory military service and checkpoints in all major cities.

this is a PROVEN method for minimising collateral civilian damage, it's how the jews do it and it works over a sustained period of time 30-40 years.
>>
Your strategy is wrong. The correct way to solve it is as follows:
1. Change your profile pic to pray for Manchester
2. Turn off Eiffel tower lights
3. Continue supporting radical groups to destabilize middle east countries
4. Remove secular regimes and install theocratic ones, supporting existing theocratic\Wahhabi regimes
5. Do what Netenyahu\Zio-rats tells you
6. Create more refugee crises and open borders
7. Mad cash for defense contractors and Zio-rat bankers
8. Wait for next slaughter and repeat

I don't expect any of you to understand what I just wrote because cumskins seem to be only good at being soldiers\obedient workers\debt slaves to Zio-rats
>>
>>126760777
>this is a PROVEN method
So is genocide. Why should we have to live and deal with them?
>>
>>126761549
>should

because you are unable to wrestle back political control through peaceful means and are unwilling to commit violence to reach your end goals (which are ill defined to begin with).

it will spiral more and more into disaster until some hitler clone will pop up and unite people back towards fascism. probably 30 years away from it.
>>
>>126760043
You have to first acknowledge that ISIS is run by CIA/Mossad. Otherwise you're just another useful idiot.
>>
>>126761881
>because you are unable to wrestle back political control through peaceful means
That was the point of democracy and mass immigration.

>and are unwilling to commit violence to reach your end goals
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Most people that incite change do it because they have nothing to lose. Those are the only ones willing to commit violence.

>it will spiral more and more into disaster until some hitler clone will pop up and unite people back towards fascism. probably 30 years away from it.
Fascism is dead, it'll be some hybrid of it, but not as we know it. The complete rejection of equality, of sharing, of compassion for others. And I think it's a lot sooner than 30 years.
>>
>>126762557
Did you miss point #1?

CIA/Mossad are run by the government.
>>
>>126763084
>CIA/Mossad are run by the government.
are you sure?
>>
>>126762626
how is sucide bombing working out for syria, libya, yemen, afghanistan, iraq? those countries are currently getting buttblasted pretty hard by obsolete and surplus US weapons.

what do you think will happen to you if you oppose your government?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjl1hefqqWI

skip to 5:45 to find out.
>>
>>126763398
It might not be directly controlled by a President or visible branch of the government, but it's part of it nonetheless.
>>
>>126760493
agreed. you want to fix your white countries, make it survival of the fittest.

return to the point that only churches handled charity and you will see your nations rise again.
>>
File: MESSEDUPPEPE.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
MESSEDUPPEPE.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
You need to read a book called "management of savagery" by an Al Qaeda strategist if you want to know the ISIS strategy.

They do terrorist attacks in order to make foreign governments chimp out at them and do irrational decisions.

Like how the 9/11 attacks forced the US to go to war in Iraq/Afghanistan and waste trillions of dollars fightning useless wars and in the end only make more terrorists.

These attacks are similar, make people chimp out at muslims in the west, and governments to hastily bomb the towns ISIS controlls without looking at civilian casaulties.

Essentially create a situation where it is "It's us or them" and no other rational choice exists.
>>
File: strategyisworkingfine.png (33KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
strategyisworkingfine.png
33KB, 450x270px
>>126765047
And honestly, i can say that this strategy is working pretty well, considering number of jihadists is skyrocketing every year.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.