[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GATE: Gifted And Talented Education

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 58

File: gate.jpg (7KB, 250x146px) Image search: [Google]
gate.jpg
7KB, 250x146px
Last thread:
>>126634509

Old Threads:
>>126577254 → →

Last Thread:
>>126594138
A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)

Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

>>126680090
I just joined freenode #gateplebs - you're free to make something better...
>>
>>126681065
I'll let my thread die out.
>>
>>126681065
The fuck is this autistic blog shit?
How is this politics?
>>
hmmm
>>
I remember telling my teacher in '96 that typed media was going to completely supplant written communication, and it's stupid as shit to have to write a paper in cursive when you can type it at 6x the speed.
>>
>>126681781
EDUCATION IS THE POLITICS OF TOMORROW, NIGGER.
>>
>>126682145
This and closed book tests.
>>
>>126682145
I remember in maybe 2000 telling my science teacher her black slip/skirt+teacher glasses would make it into the boyz2men hall of fame.

>man I should not be op right now. this is srsbznz
>>
Is this, in any way, related to ap/pre ap bullshit? If so, any sources?
>>
>>126681065

>>126676575
>What the fuck? I was an autist with very little friends but I had female friends a few times and this happened too. They were autistic too.

all of my female friends since birth have done a radical personality turn and get oddly obsessed with me in one way or another. EVERY ONE. it's kind of lonely/depressing, really. baby-childhood friend suddenly flipped at puberty, my bff from 6th grade through HS (even tho I moved a lot) one day got insanely jealous because I invited other people to hang out with me at my house without her and it was a long hard fall from there.

another of them tried to end my marriage so I would come live with her and her. the most recent got radically sexually jealous (she literally sobbed) of my time away from her despite her being straight and not even really that close of a friend.

beats the fuck out of me why this happens. I am the best friend you ever had until I have to literally block you out.
>>126678943
dude. srsly.
>>126679762
>Those fucks don't know the first thing about loyalty.
is psychotically loyal a thing for the GATE kids? I am loyal to a fucking fault.
>>
File: JackNicholson.gif (490KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
JackNicholson.gif
490KB, 320x240px
>>126681065
Snack on this kids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
>>
>>126682556
Also loyal to a fault.
>>
>>126682556

>is psychotically loyal a thing for the GATE kids? I am loyal to a fucking fault.

Yes.

We are loyal past self-sabotage.
>>
File: PJW.jpg (18KB, 439x440px) Image search: [Google]
PJW.jpg
18KB, 439x440px
>>126681065
What year(s) was this supposed to be active. I never heard of this when I was in school. Although I was in my school's program called enrichment. White but I have shitskin brown eyes, first born, occipital bun, /x/ interest, intuition, weird dreams, and make dank memes. Although I doubt I was in that, I remember everything we did in enrichment and have several friends that were in it with me. Although its creepy as fuck that the CIA has hundreds of Manchurian candidates walking around.
>>
>>126682556

>I am the best friend you ever had until I have to literally block you out

My mom always said it was because I was a Taurus.
>>
>>126682754
>>126682832

This.
>>
File: 1421252722305.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1421252722305.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
Reposting this just in case
>>126671711
>>
What silly shit is this? I tested above 96%, was in GATE, moved, put into other program named TAG (talented and gifted) and everything you're saying is as vague as a fucking horoscope.

For fun though, anyone else get ASMR, especially when they were little?
>>
>>126683193
Anyone else? Is this another thing?
>>
>>126683349

Yes, I can control my pulse, metabolism, etc.

I think we all can, we just have to learn how for ourselves. Circular breathing is usually the easiest way to set it into motion for me.
>>
File: 1478736839055.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1478736839055.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>126681065
>Blue eyes, Occipital Bun, windows were covered, Heavy early twenties drug period, Early speech therapy, First born sons

First time in the thread and i can confirm that i was in Gate and all this checks out. This is odd enough to garner my attention. I think ill read on. In b4 degenerate(26 and my drug period just ended a few months ago).
Shadilay
>>
>>126683619
TAG was the thing I was in.

I dont think gate was ever an Iowa thing.
>>
>>126681065
Jesus. I evinced 14 of 17.
I remember being tested and admitted. I recall the room, and little else.
>>
>>126681065

>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
nope, i'm chinese and many of my other g8 m8's were as well. i even remember one mexican kid. (to be fair we grew up in arcadia, which has a lot of asians)
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
i've never checked
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
born in the early morning, but my mother has never said anything else unusual about it.
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
not really
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
i can recall at least two memories of being at GATe, and pretty sure this is just a result of the early age. how many memories do you guys have of your other elementary school days?
>- windows were covered
don't recall
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
no

>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
very
>- Heavy early twenties drug period
not at all. i had stoner roomates when i was 18 and it turned me off from drug culture completely.
>- Forehead scares
yes
>- Early speech therapy
no
>- First born sons
second born son
>- Migraines
no
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
no, forever alone :(
>- Meme Magic
i have poor LUCK stat
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
rarely
>- Above average intuition
who knows

guys, i think these are just habits/symptoms of people who are introverted, and as a result, more sensitive, curious, and paranoid. what myers briggs do you identify as? INFP/J here. checkmate gatethiests
>>
File: abikhan.jpg (55KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
abikhan.jpg
55KB, 700x394px
Again, the goal wasn't to sabotage us. It just had the effect of causing some of us to melt down or rebel really, really hard. If they had wanted us to become dysfunctional there were easier and more cost effective ways to do it.
>>
Proof, faggots... put em up, because I guarantee 90% of you faggots just wish you were in this growing up.
>>
>>126681065

Anyone care to list blood type if you know it?
Also the art girl ( mine was a sr in high school, we created an entire class called lirterary magazine w her passion mixed with my intelligence) does she always die, vanish or move away unexpectedly only to return later? Has ANY FUVKING ONE OF US kept our true love over a year??? Please report.
>>
>tfw everyone of your high and middle school friends were gate kids but you weren't because your primary school didn't offer it

did I dodge a bullet?
>>
>>126682832
>We are loyal past self-sabotage.
My brother and I share this trait. Both the worst and best thing about us. At the same damn time.

Introversion? I am DEEPLY introverted (with incredibly good social skills, not shy or anxious about social interactions) and need a nap after being in a crowd over 6 people for more than a few hours.

Is the uncanny ability to "check the news" right as happenings occur a thing? I literally flipped on the TV 2 min before 9/11 started--as in 2 min before the first flight took off. I was walking past my TV naked, on my way to a shower, when the broadcast changed to just after the first plane hit. Even happened today. I was playing OW and stopped mid game to check and while I was looking around the first news popped up about the concert shooting. This kind of shit is when I actually FEEL crazy.

Oh and every gate kid I knew had a wickedly sharp sense of humor. Never a practical joker, but always "sharp tongued" kinda kid. I was known for being "too brutally honest" forever but I am not autistic or socially awkward at all.

my husband told me these threads were a thing but I hadn't stumbled on to one directly until today. I am surprised I'm even commenting on it at all. wtf is that about?
>>
>>126684609

We're drawn together, whether we like it or not.
>>
File: GRADES TRUTH.jpg (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GRADES TRUTH.jpg
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>126682738
>>
why'd i throw a tantrum before going to these in 2nd grade
i can't remember at all other than dreading it
>>
>>126684801

I believe this. We can spot each other or other gate mannerisms immediately but dont trust much in general so to get close enough to admit we are gate mskes normies think we're bragging and other gaters dont stay around long enough to verify each other...
>>
>>126684609
The 'flipping on the news' is indicative of premonition and intuition.
>>
The MGM Program (Mentally Gifted Minds or Minors) became California's GATE program in 1980.

It is pretty sinister, even in its own documents.

http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED060585.pdf
>>
>>126685384

Shitty part for me is, almost all of it is a haze.

I have a couple memories that get triggered from conversations about it.

Which is why I'm locked on these threads smashing f5.
>>
>>126685384
>>126684801
My bf is also gate. So yeah we are drawn together.
>>
Brown eyes
None present
None that I'm aware of
I was told that I had nearly drowned when I was about 4, though I don't remember the incedent.
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
True. Though it was over 20 years ago for me.
>- windows were covered
Hard to remember, but I want to say that they were always closed. (Wooden louvers)
No.

Yes.
Yes.
>- Forehead scars
No.
>- Early speech therapy
No.
>- First born sons
No.
>- Migraines
No.
No.
>- Meme Magic
Yes.
Yes, very much.
Yes, very much. A good example is in an English class my professor brought a metal container full of something. It was an exercise to help us better describe objects. I touched it and told her there were white beans inside. They were chickpeas. There are many other instances.
>>
>>126685563
>http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED060585.pdf
fucking finally someone posts something besides narcissistic horse shit thx anon
>>
>>126681065

not even memeing right now but this is creepy as fuck, who are you people?

everything there describes my experience, minus the israeli art student girlfriend
>>
Anybody reach out to their female peers about GATE? I feel like the xx version of things might be interesting to track similarities as well. Only one I'm in contact with just finished medschool, speaks two or three languages, tall, redhead, liberal.
>>
>>126684880
They are actually. The Prussian education system kept the plebs in their place based on Darwin's principle's. That's his principles, where 95% of the population are subhuman dead ends, not Bill Nye the Science Goy's Darwinism. Are people like you aware of this? Do you care, or are you low functioning emotionally abusive sadists like i assume you to be? Your pic is the embodiment of the animal eye'd serf glaring at a world they don't understand. Grades are weighted based on teacher preference.
>>
>>126685563
Wasn't that way at all for me. I got to leave school and go to vrt clinics to play with animals, special access to the zoo, pet and fed some wxotoc animals, all seemingly to steer me towards a science/medical path. We even hung out in research labs and hospitals. Not to be fucked with, but you motivate is to pursue such paths. We also got to go to NASA and hang out with astronauts.

Whatever the fuck you schizophrenics are smoking, you need to up your dose of meds. You sound like a bunch of narcissists, larping about being "smart".
>>
>>126686135
>misreads unironic post
I forgive you bro.
>>
>>126686182
Nobody in this thread is bragging about intelligence as the main stay. We are more concerned by the patterns and the lack of solid memories surrounding it.
>>
File: flashcards.jpg (62KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
flashcards.jpg
62KB, 500x216px
>>126686182

I did all kinds of things that were out of wack for a kid my age (11-12). I knew 4 programming languages proficiently (which was bizarre enough pre-2000), I remember a shitload of cryptography and game theory books. I never lost a chess game the same way twice, I stopped playing because I got bored of it.

Also had a heaping helping of these guys in the pic.
>>
File: pizzagate1.png (243KB, 545x330px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate1.png
243KB, 545x330px
>>126681065
Pretty sure this is some kind of goverment pedo sex slave program. All of you were raped as childrem and replaced the memories with fake school stuff
>>
File: 1417550985570.png (103KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
1417550985570.png
103KB, 275x300px
>>126681065
>tfw I was in gifted and talented for a single year of 5th grade
>tfw I have blue eyes, had early speech therapy, weekly migraines, forehead scars, above average intuition, occidental bun, and interest in /x/ shit since forever
>tfw the class was held in a windowless room with the door window covered in a normally unused classroom
>tfw come to think of it I don't remember much of my time there other than a single class project I did about the atomic composition of black holes near the end of my only year in the program

I really really hope this is some fucking cold reading RP shit...
>>
>>126681781
it's a government sponsored program designed, according to them, to find and elevate smart kids. how is it not?
>>126682145
me too but I have insanely good penmanship, write notes entirely in cursive, and faster than most people type. hell, faster than I type and I type fucking fast.
>>126682327
#EndFedEd!
>>126682529
Funny enough: AP courses gave me migraines and the teachers _always_ sucked. I got SUPER angry at exactly this bullshit one day so I went to the dean of the HS I was at and said I was dropping out. He said "why not CHSPE?" and I said WTF is that? and that's how I graduated HS at 15.
>>126682971
I'm from CA so:
>In 1961, the California Legislature established the Mentally Gifted Minor (MGM) program for students scoring in the 98th percentile or above on standardized intellectual ability tests. By 1980, 454 school districts and 160,000 students were participating in the program. Assembly Bill (AB) 1040, enacted in 1980, established the Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) program allowing districts to set their own criteria for entrance and expanded service beyond the intellectually gifted to students who were gifted and talented in areas such as specific academic ability, leadership, visual and performing arts, and creativity.
>>126683619
sure. but I have wicked bad tinnitus and use white noise and shit every day. it's just a fad of that shit, really. frission is rooted in the human startle/prey response. lots of humans feel/get it.
>>126686135
german gyms (and all levels of child rearing propaganda from the era) of the late 1800s are a scary time if you're bored.
>>126686182
lol I remember all of the animal empathy classes, first aid, etc. but do you remember any of the mime lessons? the art stuff? the shitload of computer and NASA stuff? crypto stuff? because we all got it and some shit people just blank out.
>>
>>126681065
> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Blue gray
>Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Small lump on the back of my head? Big deal.
>Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Heart Murmur. Doc said it benign.
>Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Car crash, ND's, and a weird /x/ teir moment with a grenade
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague
I recall GAT did not meet at my first school in the country. in the city, GAT met a little more frequently but had diversirty niggers in it and was dropped by middle school.
>windows were covered
In the GAT class or in Anon's bedroom? I keep my privacy curtains down unless I need sunlight to wake me up.
>tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Nope

>Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes. I hunt cryptids and was a huge creepypasta consumer in 2011-2014.
>Heavy early twenties drug period
Nope. Never touched a drug. I ma good white boy.
>Forehead scares
Scare? Scar? Scares? What the fuck, you malt liquor swilling porch monkey, is a forehead scare?
>Early speech therapy
I remember a speech therapost tryna get my R sounds good. I remember he would often yank me from class. This was often in 1st - 4th grade, less often after changing schools.
>First born sons
I am.
>Migraines
Only from dehydration or illness as normal.
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
My only GF cheated on me twice, I gave my heart to her for seven years. She may be a shitcunt but she wasnt a kike.
>Meme Magic
What do you mean by this? I memed about trump verbially. Never made a meme photo or copypasta in my life. Wrote a portion of some /k/ lit tho
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
I have a series of dreams reccuring locations. Not premonitions, that I know of.
>Above average intuition
I feel for my ExGF despite she cheating on me. Does that sound like intuition?
>>
File: 1472084481132.jpg (161KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
1472084481132.jpg
161KB, 788x685px
>>126687323

>me too but I have insanely good penmanship, write notes entirely in cursive, and faster than most people type. hell, faster than I type and I type fucking fast.

probably because you didn't tell your teacher she was a dumb bitch who couldn't see the future.

but even for me, it's the script I use when I pick up a pen.
>>
Anyone else have a lot of hearing tests during the GATE years? Like, more than their peers? I used to get them 2 times a month.
>>
Usually all I do in pol is shitpost, but this thread has me intrigued due to the similarities we seem to share. Let's talk a bit.

I was a GATE kid also, and had some pretty bizarre experiences. I don't recall what went on in the classroom, but have perfect memory of our trips outside of it.

Did you ever go on group trips without parents along, but only adult counselors from the program? We had a few of those, always to really remote locations where it was only us. I mean it was cool, kind of like summer camp, but we also did 'brain training' workshops and 'mindfulness' seminars in between outdoors stuff and hiking.

Like a bunch of 10-14 year olds meditating and focusing on mental imaging. What I would later learn was called 'mentalism' was being taught to children in my GATE program. They taught us different ways to do common math, memory tricks for memorization, CBT to control our impulses since many of us had "ADD" or "autism".

Everyone from that program grew up to be very successful, or very dead. 4 kids from that program have died since then, and those were only the ones that kept in touch. We had unanimously decided that it was suspicious, but couldn't really do anything about it since it was 'conspiracy' territory.

I don't want to sound like a total /x/ faggot, but I have a very powerful intuition and regularly see premonitions that are extremely helpful in my line of work. To the point where it creeped out my coworkers if I noticeably prepare for what I know is about to happen. I never really thought to link this ability to GATE or my early (also bizarre) private school education.

Now I'm curious. We need a different place to discuss this, since it's not /pol/.
>>
>>126683645
please elaborate
>>
>>126688534

>Everyone from that program grew up to be very successful, or very dead.

Yeah, I had a lot of friends die.
>>
>>126688617

It's a function of meditation, I don't really know how to describe it. You're aware of it, and are simultaneously able to manipulate it.
>>
>>126682738
good vidyas, anon
>>
>>126685563
>http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED060585.pdf

>sinister

?

I read through this, and it seemed very pragmatic. I didn't detect any overtly sinister tones or suspicious wording.

Can you explain what you mean?
>>
Y )
Y
Y
N
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I remember distinctly playing some games and my friend who had bloody noses all the time getting them and I'd go to the nurse with him. Once we made an "old" paper map or something with coffee. I have pretty crap memory too.
- windows were covered
Maybe? don't remember I couldn't tell you if any other classes I had did or not for the most part either

uh no

nope
no alcohol no drugs for me
- Forehead scares
no
- Early speech therapy
till 4th grade, is that early?
- First born sons
nope
- Migraines
nope
nope
- Meme Magic
stupid reddit meme
no barely remember them
what does this mean, how is this tested? Hardly seems like an objective measure of any sort

Seems like a bunch of slightly higher IQ people who are bored but good at pattern recognition seeing patterns when there really aren't any.

You'd probably find these among all people on 4chan
>>126682529
I assume this is early childhood stuff

>>126683619
yeah I agree totally just nonsense
>>
Also you can tell this is a stupid reddit meme because the OP used - instead of >
>>
>>126681065
> Went to a TAG (Talented And Gifted) program
> In south of US
> had to pass IQ test to get in
> Class was always at least 95% white
> School was 50% black
> Blacks noticed we were a segregated class but didn't know who we were because TAG and general ed never mixed
> everyone in our program was at least a year ahead of general ed classes in math

TAG/GATE was subtly disguised segregation. If you were in it, you benefitted from the kind of education your parents or grandparents received. We learned grammar, penmanship, and math in addition to oceanography, foreign languages, and physics in grades where regular classes were busy dealing with discipline issues.

Race was at the bottom of TAG/GATE, though. Merit-based enrollment was the subtle redpill that our parents used to get us segregated from the blacks. That's pretty much the only secret to TAG/GATE. Mainstreaming, the current trend in education, is the direct opposite: it teaches that the best and worst should be mixed in one classroom so that they can "teach each other."
>>
>>126689444
same i found it very disappointing i think digits confirm that theres nothing to see here its just adults trying to be good to kids
>>
>>126687323
I think they structured the program to your test results, individually as best they could. You must have scored higher in arts. I was strongest in math and social sciences.

The only thing I thought were bullshit was the psychologist once a week that seemed manipulative and rude. That and I was social and popular growing up, so the cooperation exercises were weird also.

I also heavily resented my coursework being way more difficult than my peers. I was pissed when I realized I tested myself into a harder curriculum.
>>
>didn't pass the test for gifted program
>stuck with normie intellect

did you freaks get superpowers before or after this shit? never heard of this until tonight, it's interesting. maybe i should count my dumb ass lucky
>>
File: 1460392028312.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1460392028312.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>126682738
Thank you anon.
>>
>>126690011

I don't really care if they were trying to help or harm us at this point, I've certainly thought of both outcomes. I'd just like to know the truth of it.

Can't move forward unless it's from an honest base, anon. Eventually it'll give out, otherwise.
>>
If you were in GATE then you aren't a retard, and you can be realistic and objective.

So, realistically speaking, do any of you actually believe that there is some spooky shit going on here?

Is it more likely that smart but problematic kids share traits, than not?

Is fascination with different mental states through drug use, or "magic" really linked to participation in the program, or is it a product of an under-utilized intellect?

Is loyalty a product of early participation in a special group, or an inherent quality?
>>
>>126690051
Many of us would gladly trade with you in a heartbeat.
Ignorance truly is bliss.
We realize to most of the rest of you, we're "incredibly smart", but part of having an iq above a certain range is realizing you may be smarter than 98% of the rest but you'll never be as smart as Einstein or Darwin or the like and it bothers us.

You can be happy in your stupidity and revel about mindless things like sports and reality tv and be happy. We can't. Enjoy it.

Also I had to force myself out of the "art girl" thing... but my wife is Asian and went through her country's version of the GATE program. Guess I couldn't break the conditioning all the way.
>>
>>126684495
Holy shit, I only now am remembering this letter and being proud of 3 consecutive years of 98th percentile scores on test standardized tests
>>
Was in gate. Almost all checks out except for migraines, Israeli art girlfriend, drug use. Everything else is a yes. For the record, the eyes are hazel.
>>
>>126690974
Yeah, my parents saved mine. I think it was their Trump card when parents went on about how their child is "sooo smart". Truth be told, I didn't do well in school because I never did the assignments. It was busy work and stupid. Teachers were always surprised to find out I was in GATE. Those that tried and tried, the teachers pets that had perfect homework and completed Xerox copy, full in the blank, busy work never tested well because they were dumb, despite having great grades because they were fantastic at doing what amounts to a giant waste of time.

My Achilles heel is follow through.
>>
>>126690751
Spooky? No. We did do the meditation stuff that someone else mentioned once or twice, but it seemed very much about relaxation.

We had some very, very redpilled readings too, about how Communists wanted to take over the country, take away our parents for "reeducation," take away our guns, and convince us to cut up our flag to share amongst ourselves.

In the end, though, it honestly seems to have been about race. Like I mentioned earlier, I grew up in the south, and white people in generations before us figured out many subtle ways to segregate themselves and their children from blacks. In my hometown, a community college was built on black-owned land to drive them out of what was otherwise a white area; bus routes were deliberately inefficient to keep the blacks in their zones; TAG/GATE programs provided a shelter for white students to learn traditionally even in a half-or-more black school. Everything you hear about redlining, highway routing to make borders between neighborhoods, and the like: that's all true. GATE was just part of that system of setting up borders to separate the whites from the blacks.

I don't regret an instant of it. I got a damned good education in a public school (which still pays teachers better than private school and has more resources for student activities). If I ever get lucky to marry and start a family, which so far hasn't happened, I would want that kind of program for my kids.
>>
>>126691701
>I'm intelligent but lazy
the best of memes.
If you were smart you wouldn't be wasting your talents.
>>
So I was reading the first thread, then got bored halfway through when all of the stories posted were more or less the same. Looking through this current thread, that doesn't seem to have hanged. How is this still going on?
>>
>>126681065
>blue eyes
>born with cord around neck
>had stutter
>etc, etc,

>was in gifted program in a couple of states
>got invited to DC for some government "summercamp" shit
>asshole step-dad wouldn't let me go because of cost
>i spent summer read "Behold a Pale Horse"
>was early 90s and in grade school...
>>
Was part of several GATE programs throughout my life. Did HAS/College concurrent programs. I found this interesting enough to warrant posting about despite this being both /pol/ and a possible circlejerk.

If it helps, I am also slightly dyslexic and possibly ADD.

> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Light brown. MAYBE dark hazel in certain light, but it's a stretch.
Small bump? Yes.
Cesearian section count?
> Near Death Experiences
No.
> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
No. In elememtary, I had a bullying teacher and spent a great deal of time in a fantasy world.
> windows were covered
???
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Not as far as I know.

> Interest in /x/ phenomena
Sort of. I have a sneaking suspicion that the world is full of synchronicity, we have a very narrow purchase on the full extent of reality, etc. I cannot test the feeling.
In my early twenties. Hasn't happened. I take weed tinctures some times but also like my sobriety.
> Forehead scares
No, but my mom did, and I was concussed several times while young. I don't know how common this is.
> Early speech therapy
No. I did have some early physical and vision therapy.
> First born sons
Yes, but I don't think there's a mundane explanation: first born kids get better parental resources.
> Migraines
Rarely. More often flashing lights.
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Never had a gf.
> Meme Magic
I wrote a ~200k memey fanfic with a mate in HS and it has bizarrely predicted certain events.
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Holy shit, yes. I often forget them until they happen days later. I can't say for sure that I dreamt the things, but this is how I experience it.
> Above average intuition
I think so, but no anecdotes come to mind. I have certainly been wrong.
>>
>>126681065

Rolled gifted in first grade, doing analytical chem for EPA now.

Hazel

Oh, it's a big one

Normal birth, nothing special

Did drown once trying to hold my breath in a pool when I was a kid

I had personal lessons with various teachers and even the vice principal for some reason for math, until more kids got in & there could be a class. I don't really remember those earlier lessons.

>- windows were covered
Only for those 2-3 years of math with the vice principal. I remember his office was like 3 times smaller than the head principal's, windows always shut even though he would have had a nice view.

Not really. This guy in a van tried to get me to jump in and help him "find his pet bird that flew away" when I was a kid, but I dodged that Fritzl.

Yes, but only wholly fleshed-out and highly detailed accounts/theories.

Everything under the sun, from mescaline to 25-I. Silk Road was fun while it lasted.

>- Forehead scares
I have a medium/large ovoid scar right in the middle of my forehead.

>- Early speech therapy
If you count shyness as a speech impediment, sure.

>- First born sons
Not yet.

>- Migraines
No.

Nope.

In a way. My dreams happen once every two weeks or so, but they always last for weeks and months, sometimes years. I've learned life lessons in dreams that come in handy in real life.
>>
>>126692391

Inertia. People want to keep it going but conversation has smoldered.
>>
>>126692035
I'm a micro/molecular biologist, working at an institution that has the capital of a small countries GDP. I flourished in college because there was no busy work, mostly 2 exams and a final.

High school is about learning how to adjust socially to adulthood. The busy work is for great HR and secretary training. Congrats to you.
>>
>>126692391
Many people have the same or similar stories. Get it together, fake Texas.
>>
>>126691701

Been there, I was so mad they wouldn't just make classes judged on tests/finals/etc.

That's what actually matters, not the stupid in between shit, the knowledge itself.
>>
>>126681065
Odd, a few of these apply to me.
>Blue/green hazel eyes
>born weeks early
>near death experience (dehydration)
>interest in /x/ phenomena
>heavy early twenties drug period
>first born son
>meme magic
>premonitions, prophetic dreams
>above average intuition

What does this mean? Are we the Crystal Children?
>>
I can't wait for the conspiracy theories about conditioning programs targeting intellectually precocious youth through GATE programs.
>>
>>126693198
you mean like the bourne books?
>>
Did anyone get invited to the special DC sessions?
>>
>>126693564

Something like that meets MK-ULTRA and Polybius lore.
>>
>>126693692

Dangerous reply.

I don't even remember why I was supposed to be there, but I was in DC when I was like 13 or 14.
>>
>>126693692

Went to some international things, but I think the DC trips were either before I joined or something my parents weren't down with.
>>
>>126681065
My mother was a GATE teacher for a decade. She is an idiot. I used to help her score the entry tests--they were based on absurd scoring--ex: in a series of three boxes does the student draw three completely different subjects or repeat the same subject (the former is proof of higher intelligence). The teachers are unaware that they're unleashing low level MK Ultra (at least as far as I could tell from the dozens of her peers from different schools I met). If anything the GATE system was an experimental operation to track above average intelligence and emotional/developmental problems. It had 'units' inolving things like world creation, simple machines, tangrams, and other typical IQ testing standards disguised as play. It was useful for gathering data and tracking exceptional students. Weird classrooms were used because public schools are stingy and would not fund stationary rooms for the traveling teachers. // tl;dr: I do believe it was a passive transmission of some MKUltra and psy techniques. All male former members of it I know are trans, alcoholic, criminal, or withdrawn. The females are better off. The overly high expectations of GATE crashing into the mediocrity of real adult life may have something to do with the burnout.
>>
File: Word puzzle.jpg (81KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Word puzzle.jpg
81KB, 720x960px
>>126694770
Did anyone have these weird word puzzles in their classes?
>>
I was in gifted and talented, I have red hair but do have the skull bump. I was taken out/kicked out when I got older if I recall for being too shy and anti social with the other students, yet I got sent to all this weird camp shit as a child, I only went to a few of them.
>>
>>126695343

Yeah, those shits just make me think of marketing and logo design.
>>
>>126681065
>Bun
>Hazel
>Multiple NDE
>Constant deja vu
>Above average intuition
>Was offered GATE but didn't accept. I think. I don't remember ever going.
>Prophetic dreams maybe?
>Born two weeks early, cesarian (was turned wrong in the womb) and jaundiced, spent a while in ICU
>Started speaking very early
>Favorite /x/ topics include: Astrology, numerology, gematria, cryptids, the paranormal, and aliens
>Alcohol+nicotine constantly, smoke at least a pack of unfiltered or hand-rolled a day, started at 18
>Firstborn
>Praise Kek
>Art student girlfriend, doubt she was jewish though
>Not sure what forehead scares are

/pol/ please I'm out of booze, don't spook me today.
>>
>>126682832
My honor is loyalty.
What the fuck. Is this some kind of CIA spook shit?
>>
>>126695835

These are one of the few threads I'm not larping much in, because talking makes me remember for myself.

If it leads to increased targeting, I guess it does. I'd like to know who I am.
>>
>hey guys! I wasn't in GATE but look how quirky I am!! Also I do a lot of drugs!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Black eyes
>Red hair
>was a blue baby, had many near death experiences
>remember some vague testing and shit
>Above average intuition
>I got removed or my parents took me out of GATE because I was not developing good social skills?
>My dreams are all hyper realistic and usually help me throughout the day because of how accurate they can be.
>Something happened to me as a child which made me not talk for the first 4 years of my life.
>huge into paranormal and the mythos of religion, mostly the hierarchy of heaven and the possibility that Satan needs to be forgiven
>I smoke marijuana regularly, anything to numb my brain
>Firstborn for my father, I am the only son though because my mom had miscarriage after me
>
>Parents really wanted me to have a jewish girlfriend
>I have a one smaller forehead scar, but oddly I have a bump on the top of my forhead, which is a part of my skull.
>>
>>126681065

Be Me
> be GATE
Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
windows were covered

>- Forehead scares
>- Migraines
>- Meme Magic
>>
>>126681065
You were describing me to a T until this line.
>>
>>126696005
I'm not larping either. This is unsettling, because I'm like this too. Loyalty is one of the things I prize highest. I'd take a bullet for any of my friends or family in a heartbeat.
>>
whoa wtf...is it possible that all of us have very high IQ which results in all of these things?

it is a shit ton of similarities though wtf...
>>
>>126696742

Problem is, the people that use you for it. There are so many out there.

I know that's why you think it's a curse (as well as a gift)
>>
>>126684586
Your Midicchlorian count was two low pleb.
>>
>>126681065
>Blue eyes
nah i have brown eyes
>Occipital Bun
no
>Birth Complications
yes, had lots
>Near Death Experiences
yes, coming from afghanistan ive had many
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Literally this, when i was around 8 i remember going to the childrens hospital (or thats what my mom called it) and i would have a one on one session with a psychiatrist and i would do puzzles while she wrote down stuff. I have no memory of anything else only that
>windows were covered
the hospital i went to every 2nd day of the week had no windows so maybe
>tendency to being followed
not sure what this means but i always feel paranoid that im being followed?
>>
>>126696429
I also remember getting free hula hoops and a free furby from the school for some reason, and they wanted us to learn how to hula hoop.
>>
>>126696897
its just the neanderthal genes that result in u ending up on this website
there were probably plenty of people in ur gate that don't have any of these but they aren't posting here
>>
>>126696429

>mostly the hierarchy of heaven and the possibility that Satan needs to be forgiven

I thought I was alone on that.
>>
File: 1494827670781.jpg (185KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
1494827670781.jpg
185KB, 800x795px
>>126692841
I have hazel eyes and was born almost a month early. Also had heavy drug period in the early twenties. Started exploring consciousness at 17 though with Salvia Divinorum. The gate program was a whole lot of nothing for me though maybe because California schools are such shit.
>>
>>126697086
yes
never done drugs before - not including medicine
- Forehead scares
yes
- Early speech therapy
yes
- First born sons
no
- Migraines
yes but rare
no
- Meme Magic
no, re-occuring digits and numbers such as 666 or 111 are all symbols of the devil
literally heaps, most occuring one is a nuclear explosion colored blue so could mean anything
teachers wouldnt need to explain anything to me, just reading math problems i could understand it
>>
>>126696951
My entire life. Always disappoints me when friends do it. It's worse when family does it. It eventually made me cynical and paranoid, but it's almost like a compulsion to help people. One night I stopped on the way home to my family to check on a family in a car under an overpass with torrential rain, gale force winds, and a fucking tornado touching down a mile away, because something wouldn't let me not.
>>
>>126697509
>>126697086
any /pol/acks that live in australia, do you reckon i could access a medical record and every appointment ive ever had as a child? I remember my teachers in primary school called me a genius, next einstein and many things. i remember getting visits from random people to see how i was doing in class and they would go through my work (could be centrelink to make sure i was actually participating in school) but i know for a fact i went through tests, i dont know why i cant remember
>>
>>126696897
The similarities everyone is describing connect to high testosterone exposure and aspergers: stubborn loyalty, cranial and neural abnormalities, strong imagination and openness to unconventional ideas; first born son traits.
>>
>>126695567
but think about how logos effect your ability to think? the same reason why we feel hunger after seeing the color red? especially propaganda, on how images like pepe can influence many
>>
>>126697833
I know my mother had several miscarriages before I was born because of polycystic ovaries. Would that affect anything?
>>
File: 1476922667710.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1476922667710.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>126698071

>born to meme pepe was a 4D psyop
>>
File: 1489460191769.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1489460191769.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>126696951
This honestly has me spooked, I used to be exactly like this when I was younger. To this day I highly value loyalty in long term friendships. After getting my loyalty abused by so called friends when i was a teenager I eventually became very jaded and untrusting.
>>
File: 1427017125329.png (2MB, 1520x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1427017125329.png
2MB, 1520x1138px
>>126683349
>>126688994
Hmm, this sounds a little different than what I experience. For me its a sensation that feels like tensing a muscle, but in my brain/spine. In terms of controlling heartrate it only goes one way, and that's way, way up. It also "gets tired" after prolonged use.
A few anons I've talked to and some people in those forum links claim they can 'move it around' to different parts of their body but I can only feel it along my spine and in my head.
It sounds like some retarded new-age energy shit but its a very real physical feeling. I don't believe in any of that, but I've tried researching some goofy stuff like qi to see if there's any overlap with my experience in the hope that they are just misinterpreting some natural bodily phenomenon for mystical energy, but everything seems to center around breathing control, whereas this is some that I can just snap on and off.

One of those threads put together a survey, here are the results if you're interested.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2Tir9tjy399WE9XM2xpUC1hcGs
>>
>>126697429
I often ask god to forgive the sins of lucifer and all demons in exchange for my soul, I hate the idea or the possibility that if god is real, these evil creatures suffer. its really fucking weird.
>>
>>126698231

Did you find the person that helped you be able to trust again?

We all have one.

I don't know who yours is.

After I found mine, it changed everything.
>>
>>126698312

What you're describing is definitely qi manipulation, yes.
>>
>>126698124
Yes; PCOS results in higher testosterone. Recent studies suggest mothers with PCOS have more offspring with autism.
>>126697419
Varg. Most chess masters and many scientists show neanderthal facial structure vestiges. High neanderthal DNA is connected with depression, addiction, anxiety, high spatial intelligence ability.
>>
>>126698330
>But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?
Holy shit I did this too. The liquor store is closed, I can't handle this shit.
I had to call my ma to find out. Turns out I was in gifted and talented. But I honest to god don't remember ANY of it and I have clear memories of straight back to preschool.
>>
>>126681065
/x/ larping gtfo
Was gifted and have plenty of friends in gifted programs.
It's mostly for military kids areas with poor schools. Local tier non military gifted programs just have the smartest red necks and niggers. Nothing special.
>>
File: 1492557613525.png (173KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1492557613525.png
173KB, 600x602px
>>126698874

>I dont wanna remember
>>
I got Hazel eyes, my head is huge but I wouldn't say I have an occipital bun. I was a huge 10+ pound baby but my mom had some sort of cyst that put both of us in danger, my dad has talked about that being very scary at the time. I have had some drownish experiences as a kid. I really enjoyed GATE since class usually wasn't engaging at all and my first crush was in there with me, but I can only recall a few projects. I had early speech therapy as well, my mom thought I was a retard or something just because I was late to talk.
>>
>>126698789
This is fucking sketched out.
>>
File: 1478470160496.jpg (348KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
1478470160496.jpg
348KB, 781x552px
>>126698362
No, my girlfriend of 6 years left me about a year ago and that has more or less cemented my distrust for the time being. I shed all my friends over the years and now I just spend my free time as a hermit learning and studying things. I have learned to enjoy the solitude as I am a fairly introverted individual not the worst existence, although i do get lonely from time to time but I guess that is why i come here and use it as a sort of discussion simulator.
>>
All the TAG kids would eat lunch behind the stage with the curtains closed like once a week at my elementary school. They would always come back with toys or cool school gear. I remember being jealous of the kids in TAG (Talented and Gifted) in elementary school. I thought I was every bit as capable/smarter of them. I vaguely remember being in some program but thinking it was beneath TAG. I also fit a lot of the criteria mentioned. Weird.
>>
>>126699341

>No, my girlfriend of 6 years left me about a year ago and that has more or less cemented my distrust for the time being.

You can get her back if it's important to you.

But you have to make it happen.

Unless you killed her mom or something, then it's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>126699367
Most TAG kids were usually outcasts, or were in high danger of future life failures, so they would tr to keep them motivated with toys and shit.
>>
>>126699524

Problem is, you need to strike a balance, and not take a person that's close to you for granted. Not for a day. That's really hard to do. I still fall into patterns where I do. Gotta keep working on it.
>>
File: 1234.png (511KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
511KB, 500x500px
>>126698231

Same, but I also just naturally got disenfranchised with my friends by slowly but surely having less and less in common with them overtime. I wonder if my experience growing up will make me avoid relationships with actually loyal, non degenerate folk if I ever come across them.
>>
Does anyone here always have to have a fat best friend too?
>>
Guys. For a bunch of geniuses you don't seem to realize the effect that self selection is having here. By definition 4chan is a place for the smart kids who became fuckups. This is just a list of things that smart fuckups do. Everyone has a bump on the back of their head.
>>
>>126699320
My ONE memory about gifted and talented is having the conversation where they were discussing it with me and my ma. But I can remember seeing an owl outside the school back in kindergarten, I can remember getting beat up by older kids when I wandered off in preschool, and I can remember snippets like that all the way up through elementary. Only forehead scar I have is a tiny circular one about the size of a pencil lead, but that could just as well be from going through acne hell in high school.
>>
>>126681065
>literally all of those apply to me besides blue/hazel eyes, speech therapy, and I'm 19 so no drug period yet
>This is fucking spooky
Bump because you piqued my interest
>>
File: 1479886486943.gif (1MB, 360x198px) Image search: [Google]
1479886486943.gif
1MB, 360x198px
>>126681065
This is the part that spook'd me
>Israeli art student girlfriends
wtf does this mean?
>>
>>126681065

Hazel. Birth Complications. Complete lack of memory of GATE, definitely did it early on. Windows were definitely covered. I've been followed. Heavy interest in /x/ related things. Early 20s I started and had a heavy drug period. Random scars I don't remember where from. First born. Migrane. 'Perfect' girlfriend (still feels set up). Meme Magic. Prophetic Dreams. Astrology. Astral Projection. Knack for philosophy and the occult. Musician.
>>
>>126682832

Same here! Crazy>>126682556
>>
Nope. Brown Eyes
Yep
Yep. Severe pneumonia as infant. Dr gave me 2 days to live.
Passenger in a bad car accident... That's about it though.
Only really remember recess and the buss ride. Also remember doing those word puzzles posted earlier.
>- windows were covered
Tinted.
No. Reminds me of a bad acid trip though.
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
Sure.
Yep
>- Forehead scares
From a fight later in life. Doesn't qualify
>- Early speech therapy
I mumble some. But no theropy.
>- First born sons
Yep
>- Migraines
Yep
I dated (((one))) once but she wasn't into art and relationship didn't last too long.
>- Meme Magic
Yep
I don't think so. I rarely remember dreams.
Yes. Has kept me out of trouble more than once.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>126699959
god damnit not this fucking LARP thread again. GATE is not an all encompassing organization. it's a blanket term and GATE programs in CA or IL are not the same as GATE in TN and GA. FUCK OFF LARPERS.
>>
File: 1473686914877.jpg (21KB, 460x468px) Image search: [Google]
1473686914877.jpg
21KB, 460x468px
>>126700206
It means he is just making shit up because he is bored for fucks sake
>>
>>126681065
>Hazel eyes
>Born a week late, apparently I was eating my shit in there(wish this was a joke)
>Literally the only thing I remember from GATE was the room (yes covered windows)
>Total pothead from 20-22
>Forehead scar from cyst I had removed
>Went to speech therapy untill I was ~15
>First Born son
>Had Jewish girlfriend, but she wasn't Israeli
>Never had migraines, but i'll get light headed and pass out with little warning sometimes, doctor said it has to do with my blood pressure, but i've never been sure
>>
>>126682556
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>126700536
Buddy, I'm not larping. This shit creeps me out. I'm not saying it isn't just coincidence but this shit is close enough to my experience that it's unsettling me.
>>
File: 1480895107986.jpg (61KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480895107986.jpg
61KB, 480x400px
>>126699524
I wouldn't want her back. She became a fanatical SJW type and I watched as she slowly developed with the Ideology and became more and more hateful and would say she outright hated white people. It made my existence very confusing to have a significant other who apparently hated the fact that me and my ancestors ever existed. Life is so absurd you just have to laugh at it sometimes.
>>
>>126700536

Dunno, some guy from Kansas in an /x/ thread about this subject called me out by name in reference to a memory.
>>
>>126699637
fuck.... was it actually just for autists? they were just trying to brainwash us into not giving up when we turned out to be losers?
>>
>>126700878
also, almost choked to death on a hard candy when I was like 10. I passed out and regained consciousness as my grandfather was giving me the Heimlich
>>
>>126699211
I was late to talk too... Parents took me to see a doctor multiple times. It turned out I just preferred to listen and observe (still do).
>>
I stopped being in GATE in elementary school because I moved to a new school and my school trashed the tests due to "budget cuts" and blamed it on a robbery. The same school that did this also let my kid brother get raped so my life was basically ruined from there. This is the first time I've said this on 4chan, or anywhere for that matter.
>>
>>126700951

>She became a fanatical SJW type and I watched as she slowly developed with the Ideology and became more and more hateful and would say she outright hated white people

You didn't nurture her love enough, anon. People are constantly beset by monotonous, angry rhetoric. For the ones you love, you have to try to correct this, be mindful of it every day.

Some people just want to give in to hate. Don't let them.
>>
>>126701325
My parents also said I taught myself how to read when I was 3 by observing them. Anyone else do something similar?
>>
File: 1494579050566.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494579050566.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>2spoopy4me
I tick almost all the boxes.
>Born in 84
>army brat, moved around yearly
>mom thought I couldn't keep up
>acting out at school
>pulls me from gate around 5th grade
>pretty much harass her for a few months to get me back in
>remember nothing other than building leaning tower of Pisa out of popsicle sticks

Bumping for more info on this. I'm 32 now and own my business in Los Angeles as a creative, but had a lot of work to do on myself to get where I am now.
>>
>>126701475

I didn't start speaking until I was saying full sentences.
>>
I'm too lazy to read all these posts. Can I get a basic gestalt on what the fuss is about GATE programs?

I was in GATE in 5th and 6th grade and it was mostly just a bunch of extra work for the "smart" kids.
>>
The first girl I ever dated/kind of dated (it was complicated) was a Jew. She was somewhat artistic but I don't know what she did in college. We quickly drifted apart
>>
>>126701647
>moved around a lot
Is this a trend too?

>also all I remember is memorizing shapes and patterns and being rewarded with goldfish crackers.
>>
>>126693198
The original Halo book was about a soldier program which abducted kids. They replaced them with clones designed to die in about two years. Maybe some lucky GATE kids were taken off world and their retarded clones are were shitposting.
>>
>>126701475
I learned how to (crudely) use a computer very young and I started reading about 3. I was apparently playing jump start and shit before I was two.

>>126701226
Almost got crushed to death a few years ago. Almost got crushed to death before that when I was like seven or eight.
I don't remember anything with water but I wound up getting surrounded by larger kids in preschool while I was at recess (I wound up getting left in the yard I think, because I was playing under a tree and looked up and was suddenly completely alone) and waking up under that same tree with my head fucking killing me, still alone. I walked back inside and found my way back to class, and apparently they called my mother.

So I guess either I got my ass kicked or I got raped or maybe the CIA just fucked my shit up senpai.
>>
>hazel eyes
>occipital bun
>bubble over lung at birth
>nearly lost strength to the undertow at a wavepool, got help before I went under. Doesn't count I guess.
>Interest in supernatural before 4chan existed
>sober til 19, heavy drug use til 22 particularly with psychedelics and weed
>dreamed of future events a time or two
>Above average intuition
I was never in anything known as GATE. What I was in was known as AG (academically gifted). I qualified for HAG (highly academically gifted) but I didn't wanna do all that homework.

Anyone else hallucinate as a kid? I specifically remember seeing a man in a black suit standing in my room when my mom was putting me to bed, real government spook looking guy. Reminds me of G-Man. I asked my mom who he was and she told me he's my guardian angel. She's one of those spiritual types who thinks kids have a connection to the spirit world. I guess she couldn't see the guy and didn't want me to panic.
>>
dear fellow alumni, the time is coming soon when your training will be called upon for good
>>
>>126702163

>Maybe some lucky GATE kids were taken off world and their retarded clones are were shitposting.

Would actually bring me relief, tbqh
>>
I'll clarify my GATE experince a bit more. I'm 20 now and I was in GATE between 2007 and 2009. The windows weren't blacked out IIRC. We had to do more advanced work than the non-GATE normies but we were told it was like a path to AP classes in HS and then college. We also got to use laptops more often than the others (the school got a cart full of ThinkPads and that was a huge deal back in the day).

I barely remember what we learned though. There was a lot of oral reading and shit.

As for the characteristics in the OP, I..
>Have brown eyes (I'm still white, niggers)
>Have a scar on my right cheek from when I was a toddler. Apparently I scraped it with a coathanger.
>I'm not a druggie but I sometimes smoke weed and drink with my friends
>Sometimes get migraines
>Somewhat interested in /x/ phenomena but I wouldn't actually go out hunting ghosts or cryptids and shit

I've also had prophetic dreams that predicted CoD zombie maps, as crazy as that sounds. I once dreamt of fighting zombies in a prison in 2013 and Mob of the Dead was announced a couple months later.

Also what's the connection between GATE and meme magic?
>>
I once drank a small cup of hydrogen peroxide when I was 4 years old (thought it was water because it was in a paper cup on the counter). It was the middle of the night and I was vomiting for a while. I also swallowed a coin when I was even younger and was taken to the emergency room. Now that I think about it I remember being followed and possibly nearly abducted when I was 3 years old. I once told my mother that I saw heaven before my own birth and I remember the white, calm void that I saw quite vividly
>Please tell me one of you has seen something similar
>it can't be just me
>>
>>126681065
Holy shit, I only lurk here but all this shit describes me.
>>
>>126700914
>>126700960
this isn't even politics related. it's pure /x/-tier reddit circlejerking
>DAE HAVE SCARS
congrats a bunch of kids get scars growing up
>DAE DO DRUGS
holy shit, you guys are the only ones to ever smoke weed, how spoopy
>DAE MOVE AROUND A LOT
again, no one in the history of the world has ever moved around a lot
>DAE FEEL DEPRESSED A LOT
you're on an anime imageboard, anon. think.
>>126702580
>I've also had prophetic dreams that predicted CoD zombie maps, as crazy as that sounds. I once dreamt of fighting zombies in a prison in 2013 and Mob of the Dead was announced a couple months later.
pure autism.
>>
>>126702214
I started reading early too. The blackout thing doesn't ring a bell, though
>>
GATE wasn't like honors classes or AP. think of all the "honors students" in your highschool.
What proportion of them were never on 'myspace' or on 'facebook'? Chances are that about 99 percent of those honor students have had their glorified moment, living up to their parents and friends (socially) expectations but the most unusual ones have become societies lurkers floating in cyberspace.
>>
>>126702906

Once again, the lady doth protest too much.
>>
File: NewMeme.jpg (75KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
NewMeme.jpg
75KB, 1200x796px
>>126698312
Is this a new meme?
>>
Here's a question for you guys:
How many of you have been fascinated with war since you were young? I don't mean edgy "Golly gee I sure love dead babies I wanna be a stone cold cawwadoody badass" bullshit. I mean having a strong to obsessive interest in any of the paraphernalia of war from a young age.
For those of you who did, did it persist?
When did it start?
>>
Hazel
Yes
I was fat as fuck at birth but otherwise no
Almost broke my neck falling down stairs around age ~2
THIS is where it gets fucky- I specifically remember being taken out of class to be 'tested' for the 'gifted program' but I'm not sure if I was accepted or many details at all
>- windows were covered
In the room I was tested yes
No

Yes
Yes
>- Forehead scars
No
>- Early speech therapy
Yes
>- First born sons
YES
>- Migraines
YES
No
>- Meme Magic
If you mean chaos magic then yes
I seldom remember my dreams, I blame drugs
Sure

What do you think Dr. /pol/?
>>
>>126701699
We're all Manchurian Candidates trained by an insidious cabal masquerading as a program for gifted and talented students.
>>
>>126702906
None of you niggers could make it to round 39 on Shi No Numa like I can.
>>
>>126684495
I was one of two kids in my program from 1-3rd grade and one of 6 in 5th grade, then one of 8 in 6th grade, so I'm not gonna doxx myself on this Polynesian Scuba Diving Forum.
ESPECIALLY since I'm the one who traced my teacher to HRAF.
>>
File: 1494901029598.jpg (555KB, 1280x827px) Image search: [Google]
1494901029598.jpg
555KB, 1280x827px
>>126702300
My brother was also in GATE. He had hallucinations up until college age (not sure if he still has them). He has told me about having portals open up in class behind his professor during lectures. He told me he also saw an entirely green featureless humanoid on a rooftop once at college that disappeared after it realized he could see it. He also told me an instance where he saw this giant pure white sloth like creature slowly crawling across a street. (He has never touched any drugs or psychedelics fyi)
>>
>>126703255
I was tested in 4th grade at a new school after being in GATE for 2nd grade. Results also never came back.
>>
>>126681065
Ever heard of indigo/crystal children? Or starseeds for people who are a little more into "new age" stuff?
>>
>>126682754

Also loyal to a fault, also O+ blood, also that whole list OP posted (except I rejected the operative GF and she wasn't Israeli, but she did later work for UNESCO, allegedly).

The only weird sexual thing I remember was wrestling team related, and probably not anything.
> tldr: closeted gay guys on the team convinced everyone to get naked and play slip-n-slide in the women's showers after a weekend practice, but me and another guy were too lawful to follow the team there and too compliant to not get naked, so I awkwardly showered 10 feet away from another naked robot in an otherwise empty locker room.
> he looked uncomfortable.
> I have no memory of getting home that day.
Confirmed no STDs so it's probably nothing, right?
>>
>>126703259
If we're all subversive agents then why are we shitposting on a far right imageboard and supporting the brick thrown through the establishment's window known as Trump?

Were we the failed experiments or what?
>>
File: APhistoryCommonCore.jpg (128KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
APhistoryCommonCore.jpg
128KB, 720x960px
>>126703177
I went to school early to read about ancient history and war. History red pilled the shit out of me from third grade on. The 19th century books i read gave me perfect grammar without even thinking about it. Mainstream normie curriculum is designed to give you autism. It's all scatterbrained feelsy bullshit. Flat out propaganda.
>>
File: 1478931724723.png (51KB, 1234x706px) Image search: [Google]
1478931724723.png
51KB, 1234x706px
>>126703728
>That 2nd amendment description
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>126681065

This is all probably a jew plot masquerading as conspiracy about a jew plot.

Stop identifying yourselves and giving whoever is sniffing for information about the common traits of /pol/ users exactly what they're after.

You'd think we'd be skitzo enough on here to know better by now.
>>
>>126703568
That's faggot hippie bullshit. My 9th grade English teacher was a self-proclaimed psychic medium and she showed us a video about indigo children and had us make "spirit sticks"
>that's about the time I started to slack off and get poor grades
>every year after teachers would tell me I'm too smart to be getting such low scores and that I should turn in the work. I always aced tests, got the top scores, did whatever else that made my teachers proud enough to be ashamed of me.
>>
>>126703726
Fuck if I know. I'm spooked as shit with all of this. Ive been watching 90's commercials on YouTube to calm down and maybe trigger a memory or two.
>>
>>126683073

Also Taurus.

If I didn't have a design review tomorrow I'd go through all the old GATE threads and compile some stats to look for connections/patterns.
>>
>>126681065
Uh, my gate was pretty normal. We just played that 24 game a lot. Don't remember much more.

I have the early twenties drug phase, but mostly because I'm a diagnosed ADHD failure.

Blue eyes dirty/cherry blonde hair.

No following, no covered windows, but we were usually in a windowless interior room.

Almost dated an Anne Frank lookalike art student.

I like /x/ shit and cryptids.

My gate visited other schools gate groups, like places hours away.
>>
File: t4.png (323B, 99x99px) Image search: [Google]
t4.png
323B, 99x99px
Tavistock
>>
File: APhistoryCommonCore1.jpg (189KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
APhistoryCommonCore1.jpg
189KB, 720x960px
>>126703856
Notice all the loud, obnoxious colors? The Scattered array of data? Modern textbooks are designed to stupefy you. They scramble the data around to justify new versions. Read anything from around 1920 or earlier and it's much more concise.
>>
>>126681065
Let's see here. I was admitted into the GATE program when I was in third grade.

>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
I have hazel eyes
Yep
I did have breathing complications during the first few weeks after my birth. Lungs couldn't inflate
I nearly drowned in the ocean when I was 4, and a few other instances later on
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I actually do remember GATE quite clearly
>windows were covered
Like, at school? No, I don't think so
I've never noticed being followed

I am a bit interested in what could be classified as "/x/ phenomena": conspiracy theories, cryptozoology, etc.
Never have I done drugs
>Forehead scares
Do you mean scars? Either way, no
>Early speech therapy
Nope
>First born sons
That's me
Not me
>Meme Magic
No?
This one is scary, because more and more I'm noticing these sort of premonitions. Something will cross my mind and I'll think nothing of it. Then, as much as a few days or as little as a few minutes, something will happen connected to said thought.
>Above average intuition
I've always suspected so, but I'm not really sure

Very interesting, OP, but I don't know what sort of conclusion you're trying to make here. Thanks for making me feel special, though.
>>
>>126703728
I had books as big as my damn torso about combat aircraft, tanks, and ancient history growing up. From the time I was like five I was obsessed with war and history. There wasn't any prompting for it that I'm aware of. I was just never interested at all in sports or cars or motorcycles or any of the other normal kid shit, even at a young age. I'd read about world wars and vikings and vietnam instead.
>>
File: 1491813891108.jpg (39KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491813891108.jpg
39KB, 720x576px
>>126703177
In the 2nd grade i doodled on a paper folder and covered the entire thing front and back with a stick figure battle scene (full of tanks, infantry and little stick men getting their limbs blown off). The teacher eventually saw it and called my parents.
>>
>>126681065
Green, but a blue allele from my father.
Yes
None.
Started falling down a waterfall in the Caribbean, but my father caught me by the ankle.
I remember. However I started GATE in 6th grade because I was in RSP up until then.
>- windows were covered
Yes with see through colored plastic. Probably to block light and limit distraction.
Usually by the police. Get stopped, and asked questions then let to go about my business.

Yes
No
>- Forehead scars
No
>- Early speech therapy
No, but only kids in RSP were.
>- First born sons
Yes
>- Migraines
No
No
>- Meme Magic
Shadilay
Whenever I dream I lucid dream. Also same dream I've had hundreds of times. Also they occasionally answer questions I pose.
Yes, but I often ignore it.
>>
>>126704339
I had this shit happen to me constantly. The teachers thought I was displaying "violent tendencies" or things like that. I wasn't. I hate hurting anything. I was just fascinated by it for some reason.
>>
File: 1465767056778.jpg (32KB, 397x470px) Image search: [Google]
1465767056778.jpg
32KB, 397x470px
i have all of that stuf

posted in the other thread

self-awareness and perception of the 4th dimension (giving way to true abstract thought) is a neandrethal capability

DNA is conscious on a lower scale, and its why virus's show proof of having lower forms of consciousness, at least what we understand of it

RNA shouldnt be here, its from Mars. Earth never had the conditions to form RNA, its impossible, and we've found evidence from it.

your body is an organism that you have made to survival of the fittest, but your mind-body duality doesnt step from the lack of free will or anything else, its because you're a virus that's propagated and made a host and learned how to reproduce itself through taking advantage of eucharyats

you are a virus, the body and evolution and conscious as a whole is your RNA/DNA getting its so called singularity, that is what causes so called sapience, that is why you can think subconscious and consciously

this is a good thing though, it means we can live forever and truly transcend the mortal bodies. we are the zerg or the floor or shit like that, thats really what we are

we're the scariest mother fuckers alive in terms of space aliens

we are the orks, i can go on. all of those representations are a projection of what we truly know our people are like in the back of our heads

we will consume the universe utterly
>>
>>126704016
They had GATE in the 90's? They must have changed some parts of the program at some point.
>>126704252
Or maybe that's just one of the halfassed changes the use to justify the annual reprint. Gotta get those book shekels somehow.

Also the sooner the (((Common Core))) is abolished the better.
>>
>>126702692
The moon. Me, too.
>>
>>126704574
>The ayy lmaos were already here because the ayy lmaos are us
Ayo hol up.
Is you sayin' we wuz reptilians an sheeit?
>>
>>126704574
Sir, you're talking nonsense.
>>
I think this is all bullshit but it really is weird that I can't remember a single thing about what we did in GATE class. Not that my memory from second grade is crystal clear but you think there'd be something in there.
>>
>>126702692
My little brother when he was three used to say that God told him when to wake up and go to sleep. But as for me, no. I had a dream a few years ago that involved an endless white void but it was the exact opposite of comfy.
>>
>>126704781
well no not exactly

RNA is an alien life form, a basic primitive life form, as is RNA

organisms are self-replicating organisms, RNA and DNA basically took over organisms and used them to propagate themselves

eventually somehow they gained the capacity for high consciousness, id say a 4th dimensional (time) understanding, and thats us humans

the flesh puppet you own isnt you, you're the mind, not the brain.
>>126704865
look up any of my claims
>>
>>126687072

I don't ever talk about this but every single one of my girlfriends has had a story that sounded like she had been raped and was trying to hide it from me. Like...telling a story about a father abusing siblings but not her. Or an oddly specific denial about trauma happening in high school. 5 for 5 so far...which is what led me to /pol/. Something is fucky.
>>
>>126681065
Asian. Many others were Asian too cause it was the gifted/talented program
What?
Born underweight
Nope
It was just an afterschool program
>windows were covered
Yes, but that was because we were in the computer lab
Nope

Not really
Drugs are degenerate
>Forehead scares
Scar? Yes
>Early speech therapy
Yes, because was Asian
>First born sons
Yes, but sister was in program too.
>Migraines
nope
Nope
>Meme Magic
Why not
maybe?
>Above average intuition
I guess?
>>
What's up GATE friends. This is a neat thread. The forehead scar shit really piqued my interest. So what's going on here? I know this shit is real but I'm broken now that I'm 30.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>126704339
I think everybody draws stick man war scenes.
>>
>>126704221
I've been in a few of these threads already pointing this out. It only seems to have been noticed by a few people. Tavistock doesn't operate in the US. Tavistock Institute for Human Relations is in England.
Human Relations Area Files is the US version of Tavistock. HRAF has direct ties to the CIA and the Rockefellers.
>>
File: 1489767575.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
1489767575.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>126704574
>reddit spacing
>we are epic leejun post
absolute cringe
>>
>>126703728

>won't even list the amendments 1 by 1

Fucking hell man, this is retarded.
>>
>>126704524
Men are drawn to weapons. It's all instinct and leads directly to understanding physics.
>>
>>126704574
I believe you.
>>
File: SRA reading.jpg (53KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
SRA reading.jpg
53KB, 375x500px
>>126681065
I'm old, but I was pulled from classes for early forms of a gifted program which involved a lot of logic testing, speed reading, talking one on one to teachers(?) who came in from other schools. I got to go to special enrichment classes at the art museum for several weeks with students from other schools in the district.
Also, I got pulled and put into the IGE program, which was a type of self-education. I sat alone and read workbooks, graded all of my own quizzes with answer keys, and only interacted with others if I needed help or when I had my final workbook test. Very bizarre program. Fit my learning style but it was difficult for me to transition back into a classroom and lecture setting.
I share many of the similarities on the list.
>>
File: 1483631962281.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1483631962281.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>126704960
as is DNA*

however DNA formed on Earth

its impossible that RNA formed on here unless it was sperminated from mars, which we have pretty much proof right now of

im not saying this to scare people, this is a really good thing and its come from our greater and greater understanding of our dna as of recent

really, you know those parasites that can infect crabs and then control their entire body and turn them into zombies?

well zombies already exist, living animals are zombies in a sense, not mindlessly asexually reproducing but survival of the fittest

RNA's original function was to inject itself into organisms, and DNA had a similar purpose.

virus's arent even on the same evolutionary path as anything else. they're pure, lower functioning DNA, thats what Crispr is. your entire DNA is made up of viruses that your system decided were more beneficial than good

you're the mind, not the body.
>>126705264
>reddit spacing

fuck off u dumb 2014+ frogposter and off yourself

probably came here during gg or chanology you dumb nigger, get the fuck out and off yourself kanker
>>
>>126681065
I was in gifted in Louisiana and:
>~135 IQ
>have hazelish eyes
>have occipital bun
>was placed in oxygen tent bubble thing after birth bc asthma or something
>multiple near death experiences, one of which was drowning
>when I was like 10 blinding bright lights through the window, /x/ tier phenomena
>drug period was between 14 and 18 but honestly still limping along at 22
>am firstborn son
>literally have had magickal experiences while reading Evola
>>
>>126705312
Sounds right. That's why I specified an obsessive interest. Most kids are cool with weapons and shit but they focus on sports, cars, skateboards, etc.
>>
>>126705032
Green / Hazel
Yes
Jaundice, high birthweight led to doctor initially thinking I was breech and slowing the delivery
Yes yes
I remember the field trips, the test was in the windowless room with black dividers
>windows were covered
Yes
Sensation no proof

Yes
Yes
>Forehead scares
Yes
>Early speech therapy
No
>First born sons
Yes
>Migraines
As a child, not since smoking weed
Maybe, first two girlfriends were jews
>Meme Magic
uh huh
Yes
>Above average intuition
Only when it matters to me
>>
>>126704574
Women shouldn't be here either. They're just giant sacks of Martian RNA which should be enslaved and raped.
>>
>>126705338
I remember doing that self guided SRA reading too, maybe that's why I'm fucking insane and can't deal with other humans in a work environment.
>>
>>126681065
I see /pol/ has reached the neo noir phase where posters with no identity start creating it in the maelstrom of reality, making a version of improved reality perspective.

Interesting culture bros, needless to say this is all pointless nonsense, I have an occiptal bun I am not some post-metal white kid trying to be deep and meaningful in the context of some shared similarity, its just rejection of the perceived mainstream, which isnt even a thing as true mainstream is infintely different due to non condensed nature of society, the norms are different and the more that is understood the less need to 'define' from non defenition.
>>
I remember some of what we did in GATE

One time we made fake cereal boxes for fake cereals
Another time we put together a newscast
Another time a play
Most of the time I think it was deliberately unstructured which is probably why there aren't a lot of stand out moments.
Fistbump for NDE, birth complications, covered windows though
>>
>>126699895
But, are you really a f up if you did a few good things in your life?
>>
>>126681065
Im heterochromatic my eye color is blue in one and hazel in the other
Have this
Not sure did suffer asthma early in my life
got stabbed nearly bled out
Not gate but something called the NACD (national child development center) in a basement no windows
>- windows were covered
yup
yup
Yup
- Forehead scares
no
- Early speech therapy
not exactly was more reading based with aforementioned organization
- First born sons
yea
- Migraines
yea
no
- Meme Magic
yup
yup
yea
its not an exact match but still enough to spoop me
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>126705388
This is deep anon
>>
>>126705655
I can remember that they really wanted us to be able to memorize paragraphs or at least get the gist of it within a few seconds of flashing it on a screen. They were training us to scan key words super quickly. They taught me how to do word searches without focusing on the letters. Lots of bizarre, autistic stuff. I had forgotten about a lot of it til the last time I saw these threads. Triggered the hell out of me.
>>
>>126681065

holy fuck i fit almost all of those similarities, and a large amount of the "other similarities" as well.
Everything in the first list is true for me except for tendency to being followed, maybe i just dont realize, but i dont think so.
In the second list i fit Interest in /x/ phenomena, kind of Heavy early twenties drug period, Early speech therapy, Meme Magic, Premonitions/prophetic dreams (really fucking weird if you've ever had one of these, the first time it happened to me it spooked me the fuck out, i had a dream i would see someone i hadnt seen in a long time, and 3 days afterwards, it happened almost exactly how i saw it in my dream)

the one thing however, is that i havent done GATE, or at least not the american GATE. I once did some other "gifted" program, but as far as i remember it only lasted for one day, it was strange and i was very young, the place looked like a normal school however i remember some strange arrangements, for example a cupboard was half blocking a doorway. I dont remember any of the work we did that day either, which seems odd.
>>
File: 145189498.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
145189498.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>126705388
embarrassing showing newfag, simply embarrassing.
>>
Semi related.
Does anyone have that "You were all meant to be cosmonauts" screencap? It's frankly kind of reminding me of this in an unsettling way.
>>
>>126706077
*NCDC
im pretty tired rn
>>
>>126704625
They've had it in some form or another since the mid 70's here in California at least. I took the test in 2nd grade and scored 99th percentile, it was called Seminar. I had to change schools, my choices were a school in the middle of a Naval Housing development or a school where they sent deaf kids and GATE/Seminar kids. My parents chose the latter.
As far as the checklist goes;
blue eyes
forehead scar
occipital bun
nearly drowned several times,
20's drug use
moved around a lot
constantly being followed
darkened windows in class
first born son
interested in /x/ topics
migraines
met my wife in an art class, she loves art, but she's not a jewess
meme magic? I own a green MAGA hat
I ignore my intuition all the time, but it is there

I do remember a bit from the classes, it was a lot of advanced vocabulary, and words that had incredibly narrow use. Lots of weird team based work, I can't remember specifically, just that I was always being paired with a kid I could not stand. I remember a lot of my peers being sick or having weird conditions. I was made to take lots of hearing tests, they were really easy, but it wasn't the normal school nurse, I would go every second week and it was a separated room with a window between me and the tester, I'd pick up the phone, he'd give me the instructions and proceed with the test, then I'd go to a computer in the room and take another test that involved my vocabulary words from the week, a few other tasks testing cognition and logic, then I'd go back to class. This was twice a month, every month for two and a half years.

I've tried bringing this up to a few of the people I was in school with, but nobody wants to talk about it, barely any acknowledge it.
>>
File: Cosmonaut.webm (1B, 486x500px)
Cosmonaut.webm
1B, 486x500px
>>126706476
>>
Who else is O-?
>>
>>126681065
I was in GATE in like 4th or 5th grade at a private elementary school in CA. I can't recall ever really doing much of anything except going to the computer lab once or twice a week and playing computer games. Barely any of the traits described apply to me, spare the light eyes, occipital bun thing, and first-born. I have been getting into a lot of /x/ tier shit lately.

Truth be told I can't remember being tested or anything, I forget why or when I was even admitted. There were only like 3-5 kids in the whole program, the only individual I clearly remember was a chink girl named Susan.

This was in the very early 00's so maybe the program had changed by then.
>>
>>126687495

Above average intuition would be having little experience in something and being better than most people with more experience.

If you are good at drafting Magic the Gathering, you have above average intuition. Even without experience in a set you can get a good idea about what's you can expect to be passed to you.

People with good intuition can also predict events and bet on sports/events. I bet on Eurovision every year and make thousands because I've got a good feel on what people will like and what people will hate.
>>
I am a shaman
>>
>>126706784
Never been tested, but I remember my mom having somebody weird complication when I was born because one of us was + the other was -, I'm a coin flip for A or O, same for + or -
>>
my only memory of g8 was fucking up like 6 computers in the classroom w a magnet during some computer activity
teacher was pissed
>>
>>126706775
Kek, that poor fucker.
>>
File: nice.png (95KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
95KB, 803x688px
>>126681065
I was in GATE from 3rd grade through 8th grade, my high school instead had AP classes which I also took (biggest blue pill classes on the planet).
Anyways,
No, brown
Yes
No
No
Somewhat, mostly the elementary classes. Probably just because they were so long ago.
>- windows were covered
Was always in an interior classroom
No, but I am paranoid and have a habit of checking behind myself often and making escape routes when inside buildings.

Yes
No
>- Forehead scares
I assume you mean scars? If so, then no.
>- Early speech therapy
Yes, couldn't differentiate between s, th, and z sounds very well
>- First born sons
Yes
>- Migraines
Yes, one-two a month
No
>- Meme Magic
Guess so?
Most definitely, the most vivid I remember being of a girl I since met something like 14 years later.
I guess so?

Most of these just seem like a bunch of traits any /pol/ack could possess desu
>>
File: 9781429242318.jpg (2MB, 2811x3337px) Image search: [Google]
9781429242318.jpg
2MB, 2811x3337px
What Tavistock and HRAF have in common: "How Children Develop".

>https://books.google.com/books?id=OUgnEGbgFeYC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Some small number of you may have been identified by the CIA, which funded HRAF for decades, for unwitting participation in other notorious programs, for example Project Stargate. Others still were control subjects for those programs. The rest of you? Congratulations, many of you were subjects, controls, or fodder for researchers contributing to forming an education system that promotes cultural marxism and slave mentality.
Think about it, even when you got into high school AP programs and such, they assigned you so much homework every night that you couldn't possibly read all of it and still participate in anything else. This was to control you. This had the effect of training you to "read", or skim for the important parts, like headlines and a few choice quotes, without bothering to really comprehend what you were reading. This is how you ended up with "well adjusted, smart, popular, successful" kids who thought that we fought Nazis in WWI or that the Japanese ambushed Pearl Harbor with Kamikaze pilots.
I had an AP teacher who outright told me "we're here to teach you how to think, not what to think", and I couldn't honestly figure out which one was better.
>>
In the UK we had things like these, we had both CATs tests which are general intelligence and another test when you're younger.

Through that I became a member of UKs NAGTY (national academy of gifted and talented youth, which is now defunct) and was invited to MENSA .

Wasn't anything spooky though, all it offered was you could go to boot camps with other kids and be shown fairly advanced aspects of programming, etc and could go on trips to other countries partly paid by them.

The idea is to simply open your eyes to other fields and to encourage you to independently learn topics which your schools simply could not offer.
>>
i wuz in gate i am speshul too
>>
>>126707257
close the gate behind u!
>>
>>126695343
1. adding insult to injury
2. bit under the weather
3. close to your ballcourt?
4. cat out of the bag
5. Beat around the bush
6.1 above blame?
7. yellow belly
8. gap between the rich and the poor
9. 3 blind mice
10. green eyed monster
I'm smarter than a fifth grader
>>
GAT teacher here attending world wide GATE conference later this year

what you wanna know senpaitachi
>>
>>126707588
do you drug the kids with flouride and make them perform satan rituals solely because they are pure aryans?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm57qo3eYe8
>>
>>126704339
Dude I did the exact same shit in elementary school. I even made a little series of cartoons on notebook paper that depicted stick figures dying in different horrific ways lmao. Even though I drew them in class, I was never caught.
>>
>>126707761
No.

Satan rituals sounds fun though

My class isn't even pure aryan.
>>
>>126707582
3 is the balls in your court and the 6 is placing the first blame
>>
>>126697564

Good luck good anon.
>>
File: runninganime.gif (99KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
runninganime.gif
99KB, 150x150px
>>126707182
Agreed, it's all busy work to scatterbrain you.

>>126707588
How Jewish are you?
>>
>>126707582
3 is the balls in your court and the 6 is placing the first blame >>126707582
>>
>>126698362
> Did you find the person that helped you be able to trust again?
How can trust even be possible?
>>
File: 1366272089059.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1366272089059.gif
1B, 486x500px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect
>>
>>126681065
OP i answered your shitty questionnaire where tf is my (you) ???
>>
>>126681065
>>126681065
Matching up.
Can EU residents also be a part of this
>>
>>126682556
Again matching it up
But I am not American
>>
I used to beat up gate faggots on the regular. Fucking pussies
>>
I remember this shit. My friends were in it and I had to manipulate my fifth grade teacher to get in as well. Took that test, got in. All I remember from it was that I got to take a before-school robotics class in sixth grade.

I have hazel eyes,
a dick infection from my baby circumcision,
STRONG interest in /x/,
heavy drug user from early 20s til now (26),
forehead scares meaning scars? because I have one,
and apocalyptic premonitions. I have dreams of hell and fire in the sky raining down.

The rest doesn't apply to me but this all seems very intriguing. I totally forgot about GATE
>>
hazelfag
Nearly drowned in my grandmother's swimming pool and was also hospitalized after a major seizure. Both were when I was very young, no memories of either.
I remember going to a different school on Fridays one year where we focused on two subjects per semester I think. It's how I got into pro wrestling because my math teacher said she dated Ric Flair. I also remember fucking up some sort of presentation in third grade because I was having a tantrum over something, I don't know what. I was categorized as emotionally disturbed as a child.
>windows were covered
I don't remember but that sounds right
>Early speech therapy
I had speech therapy sessions in school. Had trouble with S sounds.
>First born sons
I was an only child and I have no kids
>Migraines
A few in the past four years but nothing until then
Most of my dreams are depressing/horrifying but I usually forget the details within seconds of waking. But there was a doozy of a dream 25 years ago that I remember with crystal clarity to this day. On a tablet so I don't want to go into detail but if the threads are still going when I get to a real keyboard I'll write about it.
>Above average intuition
I think so. When the Red Sox were beating the Yankees in the 2003 playoffs midway through I said to someone at the bar that the Yankees would tie the game and win in extra innings on an Aaron Boone home run, and I said it with this weird confidence as though I had already seen it, even though I didn't feel especially assured about it, it just came out that way.
>>
>>126707986
literally 0% my dude
>>
What are your fetishes
Be honest
Maybe there are some (((coincidences)))
>>
>>126698330
I used to have this... sympathy for the devil. Then I realized he doesn't want forgiveness, he wants to be right. Hence, the confemnation.. additionally, he KNOWS God exists because he's seen Him. No excuses.

This shit is spooky though. I check many of the blocks except the art student girlfriend. I know I was in GAT but never even thought about it until now. Probably for years but I don't remember any of it except my test scores getting me in. My dreams have been very odd over the years. Had dreams while deployed to Iraq that foreshadowed firefights that my team got into (but not me on both accounts). Also had a dream where I got shot in the top of the head, felt the round impact, felt my body go limp, felt my face sliding across the pavement, and felt my spirit receding from my body along with the desperate clawing to stay so I could see my wife again.

Now I need to ask my mom about this program and see what she remembers.

My guess is it was a national recruiting program under the guise of education. If malicious, probably wanted to squelch out potential leaders of the future and guide us / make us depressive drug addled autists. Or if not malicious, recruit for state sponsored programs that lead toward black programs in black budgets.

Probably has something to do with the loyalty piece. Would explain how I ended up in special operations but hate life in the civilian world by and large.
>>
>>126681065
>tfw OP is actually talking about harry potter
>>
>>126705766
GATE threads have been going on for at least two years now senpai, probably for longer on /x/
>>
>>126709266
i liek clopping and furry porn
>>
File: johnny.png (184KB, 767x519px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.png
184KB, 767x519px
I don't know if this has been discussed before in these threads, but have any of you all qualified for things that you had no right to qualify for? I remember applying for a university program, and while I did well in school, I wasn't amazing, both my parents and I assumed I had no shot getting in, and yet I did. At the time, I assumed it was the hand of God, but could it have really been (((them))) moving me along?
>>
>>126705093

The only way out is through, fellow oldfag. 31 here. Still fucked but still going hard.
>>
File: 1494501000291.jpg (75KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1494501000291.jpg
75KB, 666x666px
You people are fucking idiots its just a class for the most autistic students to sit in so they're away from the sprogcunts that make up 95% of genpop in schools.

You do extra shit because you have the capability and we need doctors/engineers/mathematicians in society and the school wants some kids in the top 1% of standardized tests to get more funding.

There's no grand conspiracy except the same lefty diversity bullshit that plagues the entire education sector.

Checklist explained:
Blue eyed people are genetically intuitive. The rest of the class was probably asian.

never heard of this

Probably gave you autism

Almost every kid has one of these provided they aren't fully sheltered

The same as any school program. Information overload and lack of short term memory reinforcement.

- windows were covered
blocks out other kids from being fuckwits

Gangstalking paranoia

just like any curious kid

well documented phenomena in almost every college age student

- Forehead scares
????
- Early speech therapy
Due to your severe autism/spergers

- First born sons
this site is 99% male does this surprise you at all?

- Migraines
spend all your time indoors like the majority of autists here and thats what will happen

smart people are attracted to smart people who knew?

- Meme Magic
you mean [[[confirmation bias]]] like this entire thread

see above

>GIFTED AND TALENTED
>>
>>126710082
yeah i am borderline retarded and got into skunkworks after completing my engineering degree at princeton by luck
>>
>>126681065
Holy shit I've been fucking talking about this for years and none of my friends recalled it.

qualifications:
>high IQ
>occipital bun
>NDE (suicide)
>lack of memory
>covered windows/basement meetings
>interest in /x/
>heavy drug use later (almost universal)
>forehead scar (Early childhood)
>Early speech therapy
>Meme Magic (well I'm here aren't I?)
>Premonitions and prophetic dreams
>Above Average Intuition (possibly ruined by aforementioned drug phase)

Okay, so I recall only a few distinct things about this.

1- not based in IQ or school performance, more intelligent/focused friends did exceedingly well and did not merit entry

2- teacher had ambiguous role outside of class, I cannot recall what else she did at this school

3- ended up living with 3 ex-members in college, 1 went into heavy party phase with me and other two stayed straight and went into high-level private and government sector jobs involving a great deal of ambiguity in what they did.

4- family had long history of hauntings and /x/-tier coincidences on both sides, most recent being an exorcism/move out on my father's side
Also, since I'm new I'm just gonna assume nobody took the time to literally look up the website and check the background info.

Established in Commiefornia in '61
>>
File: 100.jpg (30KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
30KB, 499x499px
>>126710425
Nice, do you work on reverse engineering the Area 51 UFOs for antigrav tech?
>>
I recall that to get in it was a pattern and spatial reasoning multiple choice test which can bias this...

To answer the things
- Eyes
Hazel
- Occipital Bun
idk what this is
Weeks early
Nope
I remember, we did chess like stuff in it
- windows were covered
In cafeteria where there was no windows
paranoia as fuck

Not really
Nope
- Forehead scares
Scars you mean? For being in gate this is sad
I do have a forehead scar
- Early speech therapy
nope
- First born sons
Yep
- Migraines
Nope
my gf is jewish but PhD student
- Meme Magic
Literally a stupid ass meme
>>
>>126681065
http://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/gt/lw/

Check this out.

>Assembly Bill (AB) 1040, enacted in 1980, established the Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) program allowing districts to set their own criteria for entrance and expanded service beyond the intellectually gifted to students who were gifted and talented in areas such as
>specific academic ability,
>leadership,
>visual and performing arts,
>and creativity.

Why these specific traits. Visual and performing arts and leadership?

Were they trying to fund an American meme army?
>>
File: scaredpepe.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
scaredpepe.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>126681065
>- Blue eyes
Check
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Check
>- Birth Complications
Check (suffocation by an umbilical cord)
Check. Drowning.
Check. I also could tell you about magic in my life but would not belive me.
Only mj, so particullary check.
>- First born sons
Check
>- Migraines
Check
>- Meme Magic
Definitely check.
Check.
Are you watching me, /pol/? What am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>126710734

They just wanted the kids who were capable in things to get an ego and keep moving forward.

Fact is that someone smart or capable can quickly earn a shitload of money and then retire. We need egos and wives that spend the money in order to keep these people working.
>>
>>126710973

Sauce on magic working?
>>
>>126682556
>you suddenly recall you only ever had one friend at a time and everyone else was just hanging around you two while you had fun
>this role generally lasted around 4-6 years and essentially placed you as an extension of their family
>you almost always hung out at their house and you both preferred it that way as far as you could tell

>>126684609
I do recall the bantz were unusually savage in GATE and I retained the wit well into high school, but at some point I and others lost it and I can't recall
>>
>>126689817
>segregation
not really, we had a couple of brown kids and all we fucking did was play with puzzles and computers
>>
>>126690051
>pass for gifted program
>rest of life is ceaseless cascade of pressure to succeed above all others
>got in because you were the kid who fucked off in class and still got straight As

I don't know what the end game of this was or the kind of kids that got into it or what the criteria was, but it fucked us up heavily. It essentially served as stoner training (separate the smart kids from the normal ones and make them sit in dark rooms and read poetry) as well as serving you up as a social pariah (teachers were sure to remark you were leaving for GIFTED AND TALENTED every time you left class and everyone looked at you like you were some kind of freak for it).

I don't know what the fuck they were trying to do but they definitely brought a certain kind of person out 10 years later and gave them a distinct but unspoken identity
>>
>>126691701
>test like a God
>never do assignments
anyone else get called out for constantly reading under your desk, but when the teacher tried to trip you up you just knew the fucking answer without having heard a word they said?

I mean, I get it for math and English, you're smart, but this would happen in history, where I had no prior reference that I was aware of to learn this stuff from.
>>
>>126707761
I remember my GATE class used to give us weirdly shaped arrowhead water bottles that said they contained fluoride for dental health or something. The bottles were round and were supposed to be some sort of thing for kids or something.
>>
guys I am special too! I can't believe so many other people are chosen ones! What will you do when you become named governor of your own part of the New World Order?
>>
>>126681065
I don't know what this is about but I'm 40 and I was in what was called REACH in Dallas Tx. My eyes are green. I've never studied phrenology. No birth complications or particular near death experiences especially not drowning as everyone went to swimming classes at a very early age. Never any particular lack of memories of REACH and a ton of things are very vivid. Windows were not covered unless if course for a film or something. Being followed? Wtf no. The second list is about half right. Anyway good luck with whatever.
>>
>>126681065
damn, I've got some of this.
Birth complications, near fatal car accident as a child, have curtains over my windows, very paranoid about being followed.
Is everyone else here like this as well?
>>
A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common) Brown
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning) I grew up on Maui, remember sitting on the bottom of the ocean as a child and my aunt picking me up and no one telling my mom
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague) Talented and Gifted, I believe.. wtf I barely remember this..

- Interest in /x/ phenomena absolutely, I've experienced some insane things.
- Heavy early twenties drug period marijuana, shrooms, and molly
- Forehead scares not sure what we mean by this?

- First born sons yup, first born son.
- Migraines (used to)
- Meme Magician
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams all the time, very vivid and cryptic.
- Above average intuition Yep, I can pick up on vibes and energies of people around me.

why are you guys scaring me?
>>
>>126681065
What the hell is going on here? I remember being in the gifted and talented program in elementary school, and I fit every single thing listed. I'm fucking spooked.
>>
>>126690051
Before. I still remember a twilight dream I had about Ayylmaos when I was three years old (late 1970s) with more clarity than I remember what I did in my real life a week ago. In fact, I remember several decades old twilight dreams with more clarity than real events.
>>
>>126712605
as soon as I saw the TAG it was like a triggering flashback, I have a very very very bad vibe about this.
>>
>>126711983

Can't speak for anyone else but my life fell apart after the Tiger Parent wasn't pushing me anymore and I realized I didn't actually have to keep my life from going to shit but I still felt compelled to self sacrifice.

Being MKULTRAd is an added bonus.

Between TAG and the speech therapy I spent way too long in isolated rooms.

And yeah, my walls went up early.
>>
I am now convinced this is the feds or (((them))) looking for someone who fits these criteria yet has kind of gone off the grid. They know he lurks /pol/. Maybe theyre observing his reaction to this?
>>
File: fps.jpg (64KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
fps.jpg
64KB, 782x782px
>>126681065
Hazel
Yes? How do I know?
Was premature, not really a big issue though.
I was always shit scared of water and drowning, but I don't remember any traumatic event causing that.
Maybe this was an American thing. GATE for us was just in the school.
>- windows were covered
No?
No.
Yes (although that's not surprising, surely).
Not heavy.
>- Forehead scars
Yes.
>- Early speech therapy
Some issues, yes, not sure if I saw a therapist ever.
>- First born sons
Yes.
>- Migraines
Sometimes.
No, why the fuck would I get a Jewish gf?
>- Meme Magic
Stupid shit.
Maybe.
I'd like to think so.
3spoopy
>>
>>126681065
Interesting. I fit the bill
>>
>>126703490
alright, did anyone else have severe night paranoia/insomnia (dread feeling that something was present but unseen) accompanied by the fierce notion that you could repel it with willpower/religion?

I slept maybe 3 hours a night for days in a row sometimes, staying up for hours in bed, concentrating on repelling and banishing the darkness from my doorway.

My mother was also incredibly fixated on religious symbols (although she herself was not necessarily obsessed with her religion), she always had a wall of crosses of all sorts of designs hanging outside our house.
>>
>>126713130
Do we have any clues about what this is, or is it just a big coincidence so far? Everything is extremely specific yet a lot of people seem to fit a majority of the criteria. Very fucking weird.
>>
>>126711432
I'm still sure you not gonna belive me but ok.
My father is somewhat successfull and handsome man in his late 40's. He was bewitched by female accountant in his firm. The man changed in one week. He stopped talking with mom and me, he was just sitting all time with his laptop, starring in the screen with empty eyes. You can say he fell in love badly, but! He got a serious trouble with his heart at the same time. Before he never had ANY problems with heart or cardiovascular system (he is former military guy and still fit can do a dozen pullups). Mom was mad at first but then she realized something was wrong. She found a white witch and she made sort of counterenchantment. So my dad forgot that bitch and his heart recovered by now.
You not gonna belive me, but it's totally true story.
>>
Is it smart kids or "smart" kids?
>>
>>126687323
>it's a government sponsored program designed, according to them, to find and elevate smart kids. how is it not?

I was tested and brought into a gifted students program for a few years. I have no clue where all this conspiracy shit is coming from.
>>
>>126681065
Im not sure if this is Alphaism or Autism but my only real memory of GATE was demanding that I wanted to quit because it was boring.

This led to a parent teacher conference and then eventually being bumped up to a special split class where I was in 2nd grade with all 3rd graders. I had this all throughout elementary school and am now finding out that it was uncommon to be bumped up a grade.
>>
>>126703726
because you shouldn't train people in shit you haven't mastered.

It's like Nicolas Cage said, "Every time you look at the future, it changes". When they actively grouped together high INT kids with certain traits, they changed the way they interact with others and influence society. They had no idea how they would actually turn out.
>>
>>126713616
Hey cool yet another extremely specific thing that happened to me exactly in that way.

Is this some sort of government clone program?
A timeline link?
I don't know what the fuck.
>>
>>126713573
And that white witch said he would die in a year or two if she had not made that countercharm. It seemed legit at that time. He was like living dead.
>>
>>126681065
Okay this is creeping me out a bit. Literally every single one of op`s similarities apply to me. What the fuck
>>
Iva also had alot of people give me the ol "you look EXACTLY like this guy i know
Anyone else have doppelgangers
>>
>>126704524
HOLY SHIT!!!!

that was a usual thing i did in school when i was bored

it was always 2d

i getting fucking goosebumps i look alter @home to find maybe some old images i draw in school
>>
>>126713572

I've been so deep into the Seth Rich digging that this really caught me off guard. In my experience I remember being proud.. but it gets vague, and fuzzy..

I've also over the course of my life have found myself to be intuitive of things that usually go unnoticed. this is all so weird.
>>
>>126703177
I played AoE before I knew what a computer was. Me and my brother spent hours on my dad's flight simulator.

I remember knowing what a mig was without ever recalling the first time I heard it

Of course all boys love war to some degree but as I grew up I feel like the concept of glory stuck with me pretty hard while the cynicism of puberty bred it out of the other kids
>>
File: uncharted_4_drake_smile.0.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uncharted_4_drake_smile.0.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>126713851
Maybe that was the point of GATE? They took the smartest kids and waited for someone to break from the mold and think on their own?

I was never reprimanded and now that I think about it I always seemed never get in trouble for anything. I even once got suspended for "disruption of school voting" in highschool...only to be awarded with a new "class" where I would log data for counselors for a month instead of get suspended.

This threads weird. I feel like im on /x/ or something
>>
>>126703177
I have been obsessed with guns since I remember myself.
>>
>>126681065

I notice this thread of full of yanks - but surely I wasn't the only bong here that went through a similar program as kid?

I remember in primary school it used to be called "GnT" rather than GATE and I took an exam with word based puzzles and logic questions, the classroom also had windows somewhat covered with coloured paper. After the test we were supposed to receive award certificates based on scores but no one ever did.

A couple years later in my last year of primary school a few of us went to a secondary school for a week to do a similar thing, this time with kids from all different primary schools.

I don't remember anything else however other than I stopped caring about my education in secondary.

I'm also a first born son, had a birth complication, remember slipping and falling into a pool on holiday but don't recall it being near death.
>>
File: Swag.jpg (182KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Swag.jpg
182KB, 640x400px
>>126704524
>>126714144
<digits

I also did this, I have one actually recently found because I moved. In it I have a guy powering up and he's at 77% whoa... what the fuck man..
>>
>>126703177

Loved, loved loved guns! I also was completely fascinated with fighter jets.
>>
>>126714065

All good. Fits my experience.

Sauce on the charm?
>>
Link to talking about Hawaii's GAT program.
>>
>>126714854

sorry guys I'm freaking out and forgot the link.

http://www.hawaiipublicschools.org/TeachingAndLearning/SpecializedPrograms/GiftedandTalented/Pages/home.aspx
>>
>>126705766
yeah, but GATE was some weird shit. The markers are pretty common stuff around high int kids but what's bizarre is how so many of us ended up with similar strengths and faults. It seems like /pol/ is the congregating of the burnouts of the program. I recall a few kids doing well in GATE and going on to be highly successful and normal people, but a lot of us just ended up paranoid art types with a distrust of higher authority and (most peculiar) an inability to follow through or accept recognition.

I recall most of my childhood and now my adult life being spent running from my accomplishments.
>>
>>126714995

Holy, shit THIS.
>>
>>126704339
Fuck dude. I did this too. Had a parent teacher conference and all. Luckily I was reading a lot of Tom Clancy in 3rd grade so I could just blame that.
>>
having blue or hazel eyes is a huge group
most people have one
also a normal trait
also a normal trait
you were a child
>- windows were covered
this one is interesting
anyone that claims this is larping, or just paranoid

normal
normal
>- Forehead scars
post your forehead scars
>- Early speech therapy
normal
>- First born sons
normal
>- Migraines
normal
excuse me
>- Meme Magic
what
normal
you wish

im even schizoaffective and this is dumb. stop trying to make yourself feel special.
everyone has some amount of 'psychic energy'. some people have slightly less, some people have slightly more, most people never even realise. every once in a while someone with a lot (jesus) is born. governments know about this and conduct low level 'psychic' research. its not a physical thing and they can't measure it, so their efforts usually give minor results.

i put 'psychic' in quotations because its not that in the traditional sense. its more using deeper functions of the brain and being more in touch with other dimensions/invisible forces.
>>
>>126714995
>Inb4 we're the failed cast-offs who didn't take to the shadow gubbermint programming and were left twisted and withered husks
>>
>>126713141
>life falls apart after tiger parent (presumably mother) doesn't push you anymore
Both me and my uncle have this phenomenon. I'm obsessed with self improvement but seem bored entirely by the notion of financial gain or career advancement.
>>
>>126715344
I can feel people coming from 300 metres away
How is that not good intuition?
>>
>>126714815
>Sauce on the charm?
I don't fully understand what you mean. How that bitch did it? Or how white witch actions?
>>
>>126715419

That is what I am wondering. Could it a controlled group to form the rag-tag group of political misfits that is /Pol/?
>>
>>126713587
Little of Column A, little of column B. Somebody had to be the control.
>>
>>126715419
A bit exaggerated but that does make more sense than everyone just having the same shit in common and belonging to a bizarre class that is never mentioned in pop culture or society anymore...or by your parents.
>>
>>126713573
Officially shutting down this thread for dangerous spook levels

>white witch
strangers have referred to my aunt in such a manner before, strangers that live several states away and had a generally menacing tone about them. Were we just born into psyop families?
>>
File: 1487893997274.jpg (226KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
1487893997274.jpg
226KB, 1400x569px
>ear ringing
>repeating numbers
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreams
>high imagination
>thinking in images

someone should check illu cards again for new card connections

>hitlers wizards = ex gate
>>
File: 1375398714_1372886143-viper.jpg (25KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1375398714_1372886143-viper.jpg
25KB, 280x280px
>>126715857
>ear ringing
>repeating numbers
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreams
>high imagination
>thinking in images
So you're telling me everyone isnt like this??
>>
>>126715419
no, we're just the kids that were too ADD or too cynical to follow through.

And now we have a bunch of high intelligence social pariahs conducting fuckoff psyops with no clear goal or direction outside of spite and rage and a gestalt championing isolation and humiliation.
>>
>>126705566
So wait, Ayo Hol up, so you be sayin' Women be Martians and Shit? Slutty Martians into beastiality who came to earth to fuck the apes here?
>>
>>126715419
>>126714995
I feel like I have analyzed every possible outcome for my life and none of them seem to be "the one"

Even people I love.

It's like I'm waiting for some ultimate purpose.

The people I knew in the program all keep in touch through instagram and whatever, but we never talk. It's like we're all socially isolated, observe each other. There's a sense of utmost respect among us, it's weird.

Have you ever noticed how everyone on /pol/ has a similar way of talking and similar thought processes/acceptance to seemingly outrageous ideas? It just seems like, well yeah duh that's how that works; nobody else gets it.
>>
>>126715857
>tfw used to have all this but something reduced it to ear rignging.

Don't watch tv.
>>
>>126715751
It's probably just confirmation bias, but a lot of times I feel like I'm supposed to be doing something and I'm not. It's not just the normal "My life lacks direction" shit. I've felt forever like there's something specific for me to do--but every time I try to navel-gaze on it I draw a blank completely. It's like there's a damn hole in me where my purpose should be. That's why I was hoping someone had that "You were meant to be cosmonauts" screencap. That's what I feel like a lot.

>>126716407
Jesus fucking christ, I was in the middle of typing this when you posted.

>>126715857
I have all of these and fuck this shit it's too spooky.
>>
>>126715770
Are you sure those weren't black people calling your aunt White Bitch?
>>
>>126715582
Both.
>>
I remember they would have us highlight a lot and would be very specific on what words in problems were important. A lot of the word problems were related to math and we would be berated for finding too much of the sentence "useful." It was very frustrating to everybody.

I eventually refused to go.
>>
>>126716613
no, my family doesn't really talk to too many niggers.
>>
>>126716407
So, time for the blackpill: What if /pol/ is the entire fucking point?
>>
>>126716587
Did the military show up at your door when you turned 18 too?

I feel you on the while direction thing. Im quite successful and seem to have it "together" (abs, perfect credit score, fucking multiple women, bought my first house at 25, etc) and yet...I feel like im a loser whose wasting his life.

Maybe GATE brainwashed everyone into thinking they're supposed to change the world and this board is full of like minded people who convinced themselves its just autism instead of ambition?
>>
>>126715770
>>126716751
Guys, give me 20 minutes, don't leave the thread.
>>
>>126709513
>except the art student gf
I laughed this off then realized promptly that all the girls I loved who loved me back were artsy as fuck.

>but I'm too aspie to keep them for more than a couple weeks

Did this shit actually fuck up my chances at getting a qt3.14 artist gf?!

RE-
>>
>>126717350
No you just get bored with them and move onto the next. Were all the same, we just dont wanna admit it so we pretend to be autistic losers.
>>
>>126717140
>So, time for the blackpill: What if /pol/ is the entire fucking point?

I guess we wait for the thing?

Maybe somebody else will chime in on a hypothesis.
>>
>>126717220
Didn't show up on my door, no. I went to them at 18. I had flirtation with joining but eventually decided on college instead after recruiters tried to shuck and jive me one too many times. I dunno, it's--most people seem perfectly content to just exist. They're happy with the day to day, collect a check, have kids, live, die. Bread and circuses and the rat race. They don't even care to think about anything else; every time I've tried with most of my buddies their eyes glaze over. And I feel like... I suppose like I'm incompatible. Like something doesn't mesh. There was something I was Supposed To Do. But I can't remember it.

>>126717335
You may have to post it in another thread, Dima. This one is about to die.
>>
>>126717718
Ah good point. Do you get the "Youre so smart" or "How do you know so much" responses when you drone on about meaningless bullshit?
>>
>>126717869
Occasionally. I have a bad habit of collecting useless bullshit trivia.
Most of the time, I just don't see much to like in most people. I don't hate them or anything--they've never done anything wrong to me. They just seem kind of empty.
>>
>>126717220
okay, so here's what's bugging me.

I'm supposedly highly out of shape.

I don't run.
I don't go to the gym.
I do some pushups maybe once a month or even once a week in short bursts.

looking back though I was a natural athlete.

I was in soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, wrestling, swimming, and flag football, all before the 8th grade was out. I was never the top performer in any of these sports but I always had a defensive intuition that let me harass the shit out of opposing players nonstop and predict their movements fairly well. What's weird is that with no physical conditioning and at a pack a day I can sprint fast enough to run down 18 year old black kids. My metabolism keeps me perpetually somewhere between skinnyfat and ottermode and my athletic ability never seems to be hindered to the point of uselessness despite never exercising.

>let's talk about grandmothers and grandfathers
I'm starting to get the feeling this might be a genetic thing.
>>
>>126681065
So could it be I attended a GATE class?
>Pulled from normal classes during 3rd? Grade
>Was in a classroom with others who I do not recall, other than a sense of familiarity, so assuming classmates
>Remember being told is was a special class
>I always kinda assumed it was special ED, however, that never made sense as I attended the normal classes with everyone else and never had any problems with the learning material.
>I remember very fuzzy them showing me into the classroom and giving us packets I think. Honestly other than going into the room I don't remember much.
>I do remember that it was not a one time thing
>>
>>126718388
Sounds about right, I was that way forever until I decided to start working out. 6 months later I looked like I worked out my entire life. Youre the same way with non athletic shit right? Its just kinda...simple?
>>
>>126718388
Stop being me, god damn it. I smoke like a fucking train engine and I haven't exercised regularly since I stopped working at my old job (industrial welding) two years ago. I should have turned to complete and utter blubber by now, because now I work behind a desk. But I didn't. Instead I'm like you.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.