[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Racism Rising?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 71

File: 1477901469991.jpg (46KB, 800x370px) Image search: [Google]
1477901469991.jpg
46KB, 800x370px
Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of /pol/ type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?
How can we make redpilled people NOT JUST BECOME A FUCKING NEO NAZI STEREOTYPE OF HATEFUL MORONS!??

I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of horrifying. They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on /pol/:
-tribal
-acts like Jews/gypsies
-believes in collectivism
-believes in groups as important
-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED
-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
-WE WUZ EUROPEANS CREATING CIVILIZATION

Let me tell you about these freaking guys!!! It's like they thought the civil rights movement never happened. It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs. We need to come together, now!
>I am prowhite but NOT ANTI-NONWHITE. BIG DIFFERENCE! We need to stop bigotry! /pol/ is NOT bigoted.
>>
>>126677803
>slightly
>>
>>126677803
It's almost as if the more white countries fall to Jewish globalism, the more whites are anti Jew
>>
>>126677803
It's true, OP. Sieg heil.
>>
>>126677803
>slightly
>>
It's because all of a sudden we're made to feel like pieces of shit for being born white.

It gives us a 'fuck you' reaction.

Also we don't like niggers
>>
>>126679121
it's not good, though, is it? Do you want a fucking war to happen? Wake up.
>>
>>126677803
Yo! Can you, like, stop posting this?
>>
>>126677803
Alt-right leaders like Molyneux and Jared Taylor seem very reasonable & respectful in their approach to race. Alt-right foot soldiers, on the other hand, are pretty toxic though. It's probably cathartic for them to joke about killing blacks & throwing Jews in ovens, but in reality they're just pushing away large amounts of normies who would otherwise be receptive to our movement.
>>
>>126680638
yes, I honestly can't wait
>>
>>126680763
You're spreading cultural aids, I'm not going to stop campaigning against you. You lose. I win.

>>126680863
I used to actually love Moly before he started sucking up to these racist ideologies.

>>126681010
You need help brother. You should look into shrooms. They helped me to grow out of my edgy "MUH RACE MATTERS/MUH BLOOD MATTERS" mentality.

YOUR RACE IS JUST GENETIC MEAT THAT WILL ROT WHEN YOU DIE. RACE MEANS NOTHING ULTIMATELY.

WE NEED TO FIGHT TO KILL RACISM.
>>
>>126681137
I am not a liberal.
I just want your fucking sad attempt at a post to stop.
Neck yourself, faggot.
>>
>>126677803
Its not
US always was like this
Its an illusion because 5-10 years most people on the internet were kids/teenagers

ask your own parents, they probably lived when the "operation wetback" happened, also for example my dad was in the us when the "civil rights movement" happened, if the internet existed then the us would have desended into civil war
>>
File: 1495421463038.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495421463038.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>126681412
lol I live in California, fucktard, White people used to barely ever even think about race. Individualism is dying.

You're just an antiwhite racist filth. Youre just the mirror image of prowhite racism.

FUCK PROWHITE RACISTS
FUCK ANTIWHITE RACISTS
THE IDEA THAT WHITE AMERICA IS JUST THIS EVIL RACIST PILE OF SHIT IS AN ANTIWHITE RACIST IDEA

FUCK OFF U STUPID, IGNORANT FASCIST PUNK.

There I said it.
>>
>>126677803
I don't even disagree with the content of your message, but stop fucking talking like you're on our side, all trying to nudge your way in and get cozy on some bitch shit. Your typing style reeks of someone desperately vying for external validation from the very people you claim to dislike, coming here for advice and shit, FOH with that shit you fucking faggot.
>>
>>126677803
you need to die

season your bread. let this one die
>>
File: 1488.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
Why should we respect those who don't respect us?

You hear it echo on the lips of any other non-white or white brainwashed proto-marxists who are currently in College. They all sing of how they want to smash "Whiteness." They want an end to all things White. In their eyes, we are nothing but oppressive despots who (collectively, as a race) somehow oppose an invisible hegemony upon them every waking hour, and the pressure is just so unbearable.

In reality, us Whites have been disenfranchised in our own countries where we once thrived. We blindly put our trust into Bureaucrats and they reward us with mass-immigration from non-white countries. Then these people who are here engage in the sentiment that they are somehow better than us.

What has their race achieved for Mankind? What have their people gave to the world? What did they discover? Where was their renaissance?

They never had any of it, because they never had the capacity too. Whites did. And now, because we had the capacity, and the will, we are now seen as inferior by those who are truly inferior.

I understand that not all of one race is responsible for follies. Im not saying there haven't been valuable people from each race. But if you have the audacity to live next to me and then berate me for my race, then by all means you deserve it right back. Lex Talionis, an eye for an eye.
>>
>>126681757
relax dude, I only shared what my dad saw back then

but the 5-10 years ago thing its true, internet was nicer then because old people didnt knew how to use it and it was flooded with teenagers
>>
>>126680638
Grow a sack of nuts god damn

>Libertarians

Every single time.
>>
>>126681137
You're simply not understanding. No one is siding with you. People hate you. There is nothing wrong with racism and you're probably going to die when day of rope comes.
>>
>>126681757
Race has always been prominent because in-group preference is a naturally occurring genetic advantage that keeps one's genes around.
We see examples of this in nearly every type of creature.

If your want to know what happens when a species is invaded by a similar, more aggressive sub species, then look no further than the Gray Squirrel. Do you think they practice racism when they fight off red squirrels?

The reason genes are fucking important is because evolution succeeds best when mutations are unabated and have a continuous genetic line that does not inherit traits that are contradictory to previous evolutionary advantages.
>>
>>126682494
/thread
>>
File: 1475707652385.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1475707652385.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>126682140
Yea but more of us are turning racist now, and it's turning ugly. You're just an antiwhite racist prick. You need to respect everyone. I actually dated a Mexican girl once.

She dumped me partly because I wanted Trump to get elected. So yea, you people are retarded.

>>126682494
Not everyone hates us. Though. We need to not become PROWHITE RACISTS to fight ANTIWHITE RACISTS.

Racism is BY DEFINITION wrong/evil.
>>
File: 1491806771458.jpg (131KB, 684x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491806771458.jpg
131KB, 684x800px
>>126682960
>Race has always been prominent because in-group preference is a naturally occurring genetic advantage that keeps one's genes around.
I believe in transhumanism and I have experimented heavily with magic mushrooms and hash. I have come to believe that we are going to transcend just mere flesh.

Your race is just a bunch of meat. OK? It means nothing. What matters is the mind which is not MATERIAL. MATERIALISM MAKES U WEAK AND STUPID.

I have seen thru that veil completely. You're as bad as muslims, educate yourself lmfao
>>
>>126683117
The definition of racism has value judgments about wrong/evil?

That crazy nigger Webster
>>
>>126683343
>be transhumanist
>desperately fear mortality
>get artificial lung
>lung de-comissioned for violating EULA
>Die in pain anyway
Great transcendence, meatbag.
>>
>>126677803
There's literally nothing wrong with being racist.
>>
File: nininininininininiggerlodeon.jpg (211KB, 1300x934px) Image search: [Google]
nininininininininiggerlodeon.jpg
211KB, 1300x934px
>>
>>126684607
webster was black?
>>
>>126677803
Because every news report everywhere is blaming white people for this and that.
Some people get white guilt, while others have a much stronger reaction.
>>
>>126686278
Emmanuel Lewis was.
>>
>>126685233
except yanno the part where ur mean to people who happened to not be born your race

Prefering and supporting your race is one thing. Trying to make a cultural identity out of skin color is another. Shitting on another race is a whole 'nother.
>>
Are we pretending to be redditors now?
>>
>>126677803

Schools and universities are pushing garbage like privilege checking, critical race theory KANGZ rainbow history month and whatnot. Kids rebel. They also don't really want to here about how great their lives are and how oppressed everyone else is.

Shit that was once contained to the far left and Black Panther types is now mainstreamed.

It is a tidal flow of ebbs and pushback.
>>
File: pi.jpg (413KB, 1197x1184px) Image search: [Google]
pi.jpg
413KB, 1197x1184px
>>126677803
I mean, it seems like a big part of the dems platform is "fuck whitey"
>>
>>126687156

Full circle. The party of the KKK. It has persisted throughout the history of this country by racial politics.
>>
File: 1491862106470.jpg (269KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1491862106470.jpg
269KB, 1000x667px
>>126686638
who?

>>126686969
Actually a lot of people on /pol/ agree that identity politics is cancer. You need to take the real red pill, not the obedient fascist slave pill.

>>126687156
Yea but that's racism, YOU CAN'T BEAT RACISM BY BECOMING RACIST, THAT'S POL'S NUMBER 1 MISTAKE/ERROR.
>>
>>126677803
>If so, what is causing it?

The realisation that tolerance = death, and clearly our ancestors had no choice but to oppress savages, or they would be at risk of becoming them.
>>
>>126677803
Funny how when someone treats you shitty just because of your skin color you start to resent them, right?
>>
Nuke this entire thread
>>
>>126677803

Fuck you faggot. Those guys sounded fucking rad. Go back to Rebbit queer

Fuck niggers gas kikes race war now. Spics and Asians choose a side.
>>
File: we were still dicks though.jpg (666KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
we were still dicks though.jpg
666KB, 1600x1200px
>>126687558

That and we were kinda dicks. There really wasn't ever a period of peace in the lands that would become the US until after the palefaces came.
>>
>>126683343
>I believe in transhumanism
Well there's your problem right there, bucko
Stop watching too much anime
I'll bet you jack off to the cunt from GITS
>>
>>126677803
I have to admit, this was bretty good bait op. I'll pretend to believe you so the newfags can be redpilled a bit.

Your arugement that racism is bad because its acting like the jews is retarded, There is a big difference between:

>Wanting to live in harmony with their own race and perhaps a very low population of other races who fit within the social standards.
vs
>Wanting to lord over every race and reign terror upon the world with global money making scams

I don't hate every black, I don't hate every asain, I don't hate every slav, but I do hate 90% of them. If they don't fit in with the culture they can fuck off back to their home countries. North america and Europe are ours by conquest or birth, if you aren't going to fit in then fuck off, that includes any white niggers who wish to do harm to my country.
>>
You can't. Taking the red pill means becoming a neo nazi.
Source: was a leftist normie last year, now very anti Semitic
>>
>>126677803
> I am seeing more mainstream types aware of /pol/ type things and less totally opposed to them.

No you are hearing them more. They were there before but have been emboldened by trump and people talking in this way in general.

Those minorities everyone wants to embrace are racist as fuck, and guess what? So are we.
>>
>>126687943
Spics and asians are with the whites. We are able to coexist. Everybody hates niggers and muslims
>>
>>126679121
Can we make a "heil five" a thing?

I can see it now, pols heil fiving each other in the streets. Normies would lose it
>>
>>126688275
I'm not racially antisemitic, I'm culturally antisemitic. Anyone can be and/or act like a Jew, blood/dna doesn't matter. That stuff rots.

What lasts is your SOUL/MIND which is why I oppose materialism.

Racism is just materialism.
>>
>>126688795

That you intlibber? ^__^
>>
>>126680195
I'm sick of being called racist because of the color of my skin.

Never was racist b4, but am enjoying LARPing it up.

Can't believe OK sign can trigger people?
>>
>>126688882
no, sorry, wrong person.

>>126688367
I have been thoroughly redpilled and I know that IQ matters, but the other races can be genetically re-wired to become just like us. We shouldn't care if our "race" dies because that's literally just ..... something that can be changed.

Transhumanism and psychedelics opened my mind up to these things. Being tribalistic or collectivist IS BARBARIC

STONE AGE TIER
BULLSHIT

WAKE UP
>>
>>126688795
Your looking at things from an irrational perceptive my dear friendo. What would you rather eat
>a) an apple that has a 10% chance of killing you
>b) an apple that has a 30% chance of killing you
Both apples have a chance of killing you or not killing you so according to your logic and reasoning you would make no distinction between them.
>>
>>126689178

Yeah didn't think so. Forensic linguistics didn't match up. Just playing and reminiscing tonight.

So you took some mescaline and found the answers huh? Right on.
>>
>>126677803
>they don't even consider non-whites to be their people
>black people are not white people
hmmmmm, really activates my neurons there
>>
>>126689369
>So you took some mescaline and found the answers huh? Right on
I want to. I haven't been able to find any, yet. But psychedelics opened up a world of understanding and like...

when you feel "hate" to liberals or muslims or anyone else, even if it seems to make sense, it's like... it's a lower level of consciousness.

Not saying all hate is wrong, butyea... we need to be careful.

The globalists are trying to put us into a civilizational racewar to wipe our freedoms out totally.
>>
File: back u go m8.jpg (134KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
back u go m8.jpg
134KB, 500x614px
>>126688367
>last year
>newfag
>t. r/T_d
>>
It's still too slow. The Saxon needs to begin to hate within the next week and cause some more atom splitting all over that shitty desert then round up the rest. If the entirety of western civilization were to suddenly and violently rise up and get rid of all the traitors and slimes.

Also we've had this shit thread before.
>>
>>126689178
>Genetically rewired

Dude, too much shrooms if you belive that
>>
File: 1476536515909.jpg (160KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1476536515909.jpg
160KB, 1280x722px
>>126681137
If the physical world matters so little to you that you'd forsake your own flesh, then why care about politics in the first place?
You're just getting in the way of those who actually have a vested interest in maintaining a healthy society. Race is a fundamental part of that.
Go be a nihilistic degenerate somewhere else.
>>
>>126690111
I believe in the future that we will be able to rewire ourselves into genetically perfect organisms.
>>
>>126690020
Lmfao whats the matter faggot, scared to reply to me?>>126689244
>>
>>126677803
White americans need to take their country back for themselves.
Deport illegals, deport overstayed visas, deport H1Bs.
Send Africans back to Africa, repair historic mistake, give them some cash and buh bye.
Send mudslimes to pig slaughterhouses.
>>
File: oswaldmoseley-tl.jpg (478KB, 2000x1443px) Image search: [Google]
oswaldmoseley-tl.jpg
478KB, 2000x1443px
>>126677803
>I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area,
if they were just bitching and not planning action, you need to find a new group
>>
FUCK OUT OF HERE TRIBALISM IS THE ONLY WAY WE WILL SURVIVE
>>
>>126677803
When you go searching for monsters, you tend to create them.
The left decided that there was this awful KKK, bigotry, and Confederate problem even though none of them had been big in decades, and EVERYONE knows this, but they decided to go on a full out witch hunt anyways and attack people that were generally innocent for even the slightest of verbal missteps.

You rule like tyrants for long enough and people will embrace your demon to kill you.
>>
>>126690246
I'm not a fucking nihilist, IM AN ANTI MATERIALIST LIBERTY LOVING CALIFORNIAN DUDE, SICK OF SEEING RISING RACIAL ISSUES.

There is the biggest AltRight nazi group in my area than the whole country. I went there trying to like find my people thinking "oh yea I'm redpilled now so I'm gonna be part of this group".

But a little voice in my head (not literaly) told me their racist attitude was fucked up. I quickly reverted to my normal kind of libertarian view and realized racism is a trap.

I used to hate other people like an ignorant idiot, yea, or joke about Hitler and genocide, like it's funny.

It's not.

>>126690387
You are fucking ignorant.

>>126690513
these retards are literally White supremacists. I could tell they only pretended to like me because they want to use ppl like me for a race war. They acted friendly and like "oh lets have comradery", but these guys literally idolize Hitler and think it's OK to be a hateful creep.

You know?
It's just not ok. Why can't my filipino friend who loves America join the fucking group? it's wrong
>>
>>126690020

Just keep in mind that ingesting psychedelics radically alters your thought processes and it is easy to confuse chemical reactions with metaphysics.

I agree on hate though. Hating on people collectively does not benefit the person doing it. It just fucks their life up. They just end up being pissed off all the time and watching worldstar videos or whatever.

I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and if you ever were to ingest mescaline you would end of laughing hysterically at any random event that transpires.

Especially if someone got bit by a cat.
>>
I think most white people are awaking to white pride more then white power. A bargain was struck during the 1950 & 60s civil rights movement, the bargain being that america would make its society and systems ,color blind. And since then white people have been the only group playing by the rules of the deal. I think and feel that white people are realizing this and things are swinging back into balance.
>>
File: 1492034780573.png (743KB, 616x587px) Image search: [Google]
1492034780573.png
743KB, 616x587px
>>126690678
>The left decided that there was this awful KKK, bigotry, and Confederate problem even though none of them had been big in decades, and EVERYONE knows this, but they decided to go on a full out witch hunt anyways and attack people that were generally innocent for even the slightest of verbal missteps.
The problem is antiwhite racism

YOU DON'T SOLVE THE REAL PROBLEM/ISSUE OF ANTIWHITE RACISM BY PROMOTING PROWHITE RACISM, IDIOT. TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

ALL RACISM/IDENTITY POLITICS/COLLECTIVISM/TRIBALISM IS CANCER

>>126690559
pic=your ignorant dumb ass
have fun in jail

>>126690863
you're trying to fuck with my brain right now? I'm on shrooms atm (low dose) and I can see ur fucked up intention to push for this nazi tribal warfare and to erase freedom and individuality.
>>
File: 1483437509gn241.jpg (90KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483437509gn241.jpg
90KB, 1024x1024px
>>126677803
nice copy pasta faggot
\
>>
File: 1495341762597.png (368KB, 745x412px) Image search: [Google]
1495341762597.png
368KB, 745x412px
>>126690733
>use ppl like me for a race war.
don't take it personally. as a subhuman, that's all you are good for. just do what you're told and keep your mouth shut.
>>
File: smug365.jpg (16KB, 326x316px) Image search: [Google]
smug365.jpg
16KB, 326x316px
>>126690733
>You are fucking ignorant.
Quick to show your true colors after getting btfo that easily eh, the second logic and reasoning is brought up you consider me ignorant. Typical of dude drugs lmao hippies. Their thoughts, ideas, and arguments only stand up within the guidelines they set themselves.
>>
>>126680638
>do you want a war?
Yes
>>
>>126691060
But it won't end in balance, idiot, it's gonna end in bloodshed. We need to end nonwhite identity politics, NOT JUST BECOME LIKE THEM. That's stupid.

I always felt like the only good thing about White ppl is that we aren't racial minded retarded like Mexicans and Blacks, so you're fucking it all up.

>>126691216
>the truth triggers this anon
It's still true.
>>
File: 1493054861192.jpg (161KB, 1492x495px) Image search: [Google]
1493054861192.jpg
161KB, 1492x495px
>>126677803
(((The left))) started this, they thought they could accomplish something by bringing identity politics to the forefront again. They started to attack whites as a group, at every chance they got. And they still won't stop. And when you attack someone as a group, they become a group, and they start to act in their own self interest.
I guess they just expected whites to buy the white guilt meme and go quietly into the night, but now (((they))) woke them up, and they're going to take their power back.
You can't stop it at this point, just enjoy the show.
>>
>>126691065

No actually. You are being noided by the shrooms. I am against all that shit. I believe in rugged individualism.
>>
File: 1495404318206.jpg (95KB, 599x717px) Image search: [Google]
1495404318206.jpg
95KB, 599x717px
>>126677803
You need to stay the fuck out of way while we get this country sorted out. If you punch right we will deal with traitors first and foremost.

We aren't looking to go around and kill all the different races. They can leave or they can be thrown out.
>>
File: nigel.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
nigel.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
>>126691230
See, I could tell the whole "We're all White people united and we care about you" shit was just a fuckin mindgame

people like u are the enemy of everyone. fucking makes me sick that you still exist.

No one is subhuman, fucking psycho!
>>
>>126680638
One side is already at war
>>
>>126691432
noided=paranoid?

Nah.
>>
White racists are the biggest subhuman chimps to ever walk this planet. They literally think they are superior because of the color of their skin. LMAO enjoy your sunburn faggots.

We are all human beings, and the sooner we put aside our petty differences and stand with each other, the sooner we can end all suffering worldwide.

White Nationalists want to end all suffering, but only for white people, and then at the end they genocide everyone who's not perfect enough.
>>
File: 1489741022936.jpg (29KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1489741022936.jpg
29KB, 252x291px
>>126677803

>oy vey comrades, I'm really one of you guys. I really support what you stand for but let me convince you why all those things are bad, but I'm not a commie trying to cause confusion, comrade, I'm one of yous guys honest goy, you can trust me.

So much contradicting horseshit in a single post is quite impressive. now please fuck off and die
>>
>>126691572
fucking die nigger scum
>>
File: old Google dies.jpg (47KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
old Google dies.jpg
47KB, 508x508px
Don't cry over spilled nig nog. I didn't know niggers where made out of prego pasta sauce.
>>
>>126691721
I'm whiter than you, bub.
>>
>>126691065
>Reddit spacing
>Newfag
>Doesn't understand the financial, political, and social maneuvering led by the same people.
>Doesn't understand this gigantic power struggle will eventually lead to war
>Brainwashed by ignorant redditors and YTers
Either KYS or try to understand were all on a giant chess board, you don't get to decide whether or not you're playing. You don't get to decide on whether or not identity or tribe plays a role in politics. You've already lost your freedoms and will continue to lose more, you need to lurk moar.
>>
>>126691572
This is too extreme, fuck off. Look, I used to be White national. I understand why these guys do it. They are trying to respond to insane antiwhite stuff.

But the problem is that becoming PROWHITE RACIST isn't the right way to stop ANTIWHITE RACISM.

The problem IS RACISM.
Same shit. We need to respect everyone.

I don't hate White nationalists. I just want them to realize that they are lost. Just because fucking tons pf nonwhites are racist doesn't mean that u need to hate all nonwhites

>>126691721
I agree hes scum but why call him nigger? you sound hateful and ignorant

>>126691777
wtf you're bragging about being white, FUCK YOU, that's racism in and of itself, stop judging people by group,

ONLY THE INDIVIDUAL MATTER
fck ff
>>
>>126677803
>Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?I
Yes
Backlash against regressive liberalism becoming increasingly normal combined with being alt-right or nationalistic is now the counter-culture and more and more people feel like being rebels though I mostly feel it's backlash.
>Niggers still nigging
>Muslims blowing shit up left and right
>South Americans still being corrupt drug runners
>Massive push for full tier globalism
>Being told by all races you are literally inhuman for being white and retain the sins of all your ancestors real or imagined.
That's a summary

>How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?
Doubt it'll reach that level
>How can we make redpilled people NOT JUST BECOME A FUCKING NEO NAZI STEREOTYPE OF HATEFUL MORONS!??
Time and impression. People take to the extreme before settling into a medium
>>
>>126677803
Oh look its that old copypasta again.
>>
>>126681137
Kill your self
>>
File: 1484409166472.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1484409166472.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>126682193
THIS FAGGOT DOESN'T REPRESENT ME!
>>
>>126677803
>Libertarian

Opinion immediately discarded.
>>
>>126691538

Yeah it is fairly common to misread intent when under the influence of psychedelics.
>>
>>126677803
kys fag
>>
>>126691938
I actually respect myself and won't ever fucking do that. Fuck off you dumb ignorant loser.

>>126691926
The truth triggers this Bulgarian lmfao.
pic=your ignorant Bulgarian ass next to the girl who ull never get with haha
>>
>>126677803
/pol/ has certainly changed after the big infiltration of shills and disinfo. paid actors since Pizzagate. Almost unbearable how many fags come in here and hate on the freedoms we enjoy and need to prosper.
>>
>>126677803
> Let's push identity politics as our main brand.
> Oy vey, why are the goyim practicing identity politics?!
They did it to themselves.
>>
>>126692116
>your ignorant Bulgarian ass

The one who is supposedly upset about racism starts bashing a person based on their ethnicity/nationality.
>>
White people have built modern civilization. Every modern country on this earth owes itself to the West. It is about damn time those countries and peoples began acknowledging it. White superiority is real and can be seen through history.
>>
>>126691065
That wasn't the point of my argument, the point of revenge is not to solve the problem but to take vengeance for others who have been persecuted.
If everyone could turn the other cheek then the premise of this thread would never have existed in the first place.
>>
>>126692447
Bulgarians are white, it's not the same thing.
>>
>white racism rising

>white identity and nationalism

NICE TRY RABBI!!!!!

white nationalists arent white supremacists faggot
>>
File: shareshills3.jpg (81KB, 740x641px) Image search: [Google]
shareshills3.jpg
81KB, 740x641px
>>126692116
>upset about racism
>says racist shit against europeans
>Sharefag detected
KYS shill.
>>
File: 1495467675086.png (197KB, 612x432px) Image search: [Google]
1495467675086.png
197KB, 612x432px
>>126677803
>>
White children getting blown the fuck up, The DNC murdering leakers, the media tarding the fuck out over muh Russia, the list goes on. And this nigger lover comes on here and preaches tolerance.
Do me a favor and merck yourself faggot. Kill your entire family first
>>
File: 1472167828335.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1472167828335.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>126688795
>Racism is just materialism.
No, faggot racism is the fear or hatred of another race. It's been proven that racism is caused by conflict between races. Lowering the conflict by ensuring the existence of each race would help combat racism. You sound like an ignorant liberal cunt when you equate racial/ethnic-nationalism to racism "cuzz hurr durr you can't tell people where to live, hurr durr open borders for everyone!!!" Fuck off with that shit, it's that kind of unchecked "blanda up, goyim" bullshit that causes racial tension. Also
>What lasts is your SOUL/MIND
No, your mind dies along with it's organic host.
As for "souls" existing, you're getting into unproven concept territory there, kid. Speaking of kid, youre namefag handle makes me think you're underage. I once posted on /b/ when I was 14 under some weebfag name with and "X" in the middle of it. The fact that I'm here now 10 years later promoting racial/ethnic nationalism proves that I've grown. The fact that you're stil here is worrisome
>>
>>126692611
I never used that term, I don't think that most WN are supremacist, WHAT THEY ARE IS WORSE

THEY ARE TRIBAL COLLECTIVISTS WHO DON'T SEE INDIVIDUALS, IT'S LIKE THEY ARE BECOMING PART OF A BORG/HIVEMIND, SCARY SHIT.

>>126692739
I can't be racist against a White group, I'm White.
>>
So try to convince all other races not be racist? I think I have as better chance of seeing jesus moonwalk on a rainbow into mecca. Meanwhile whites will continue to eat everyone else's shit agreed?
>>
>>126692872
>So try to convince all other races not be racist?
YES WHY NOT IDIOT

Us White people used to be racist pieces of shit 200 yrs ago. We reformed over time. Other races can learn.

You're giving antiwhites an excuse to kill/attack us by being prowhite racist, because it looks like you're some kind of evil psycho bigot. Wake up!
>>
File: hitelr color.jpg (159KB, 1179x1219px) Image search: [Google]
hitelr color.jpg
159KB, 1179x1219px
>>126677803
>>126680638
>>126681137
>>126681757
>>126683343
>>126687529
>>126688795
>>126689178
>>126690020
>>126690269
>>126690733
>>126691065
>>126691290
>>126691884
if this was your goal, you succeeded
I now officially reject libertarianism
consider the movement officially subverted
you win faggot
>>
File: 1495384483920.jpg (56KB, 1160x451px) Image search: [Google]
1495384483920.jpg
56KB, 1160x451px
>>126691489
if you see me as the enemy for wanting to restore the social compact created in the declaration and the constitution, then you are my enemy. and one day I will kill you for your treachery
>>
File: jews3.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jews3.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>126692567
>Person criticizes you for being racist
>Infers it's okay because the person I was being racist towards was white
You're a full blown marxist. Off yourself fag.
>>
File: 1483665849586.png (37KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
1483665849586.png
37KB, 500x712px
>>126693028
feels good man
>>
File: 1369218990629.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1369218990629.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>126692836
>I can't be racist against a White group, I'm White.
>>
File: 1491860597304.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1491860597304.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>126693028
You're a tool of the globalists moron. Look up that the (((bankers))) funded Hitler to start a global WW2, they want a new one. WAKE UP IM GONNA FORCE U TO WAKE. UP. IDIOT.

YOU TOO >>126693122

>>126693129
Explain me how I'm wrong?

>>126693080
I can't be racist against my own race, that's like saying Obama can be racist to Blacks. WTF? Antiwhite racism is a problem but it's a problem BECAUSE OF RACIST NON-WHITES.
>>
>>126690269
What if this future never happens because of societal collapse due to overpopulation and mismanagement of resources because of policy makers favoring feels over reals?
>>
>>126692836
It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
>>
Yes and trump should take the blame for the rise of white nationalism, history will sort him next to hitler and other fascist scums.
>>
File: DvXsjqbk.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
DvXsjqbk.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>126693378
>WAKE UP IM GONNA FORCE U TO WAKE. UP. IDIOT.
you did
thanks, i guess
>>
>>126677803
This same exact thread, wording and all was posted a while ago. At least change up the structure you jackass.
>>
>>126692836
EVERYONE is tribal, it's human nature. We are animals, and we are a tribal species. Tribalism has existed throughout all of human history, you're not going to get rid of it. The sooner you accept what reality is, the sooner you can find a solution to deal with it in a multi-cultural society. White nationalists aren't evil, they have just given up on making it work, that's their solution.
Form an argument on how you think you CAN make it work instead of denying reality. Give your own solution.
>>
>>126693716
he's has been posting this stupid shit for over a year now he just took a large break at some point

im pretty sure he post this shit on 8ch too
>>
>>126692836
That's because all groups ARE part of a hivemind. You should realize this shroom boy. The groups that collectively understand this survive and prosper, those that don't are destroyed by those that do. If you want your transhumanist future you better hope that the civilization that went to the moon is still around in 100 years.
>>
>>126683343
Your mind is very material insofar as if different races did not have at least partial difference in the brain whether related to size, weight, proportion, or chemistry, there should not be isolated groups of humans, who are plainly visually discernable no less, who are born with a predisposed tendency towards peaceful and civilized behavior.
>>
>>126693378

Racism is a thought pattern that can exist regardless of the thoughtmakers skin color. You can easily hate people of any skin color including your own. The only way around it is if you subscribe to critical race theory.

Which is of course a theory that exists only in the mind of the subscriber.
>>
>>126677803

Skin color is always a good fallback when SHTF

people are just realizing that.
>>
>>126693736
nihilistic consumerism!
>>
>>126693625
don't be prowhite, idiot.

BE PRO EVERYONE

IM PRO WHITE, IM PRO BLACK, IM PRO HUMAN

IM PRO CHRISTIAN AND PRO HINDU

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BARBARIAN STONEAGE MENTALITY. WE ARE ADVANCED BEYOND THAT.

>>126693716
I don't need to update it because it's perfectly crafted to BTFO the ignorant Stormfags who try to ruin reality.

I was in person with these guys, and they see other races as inferior and just want to live like... White power is their fucking religion and they think antiwhite-ism is THE BIGGEST PROBLEM ON EARTH which is stupid.

the biggest problem is ISLAM which oppresses ALL RACES not just Islam.

>>126693818
I fucking need to keep waking people up. I am haunted by the coming war and I haave a chance to help you idiots wake up.

It's my calling.
>>
File: 1494014400267.jpg (2MB, 2393x2159px) Image search: [Google]
1494014400267.jpg
2MB, 2393x2159px
>>126693028
>>126693122
The next step is to BTFO the MAGApedes and libertarian fucks. AnCaps while being closely related to libcucks on the /pol/ spectrum, they are still much more compatible allies to Nat Soc. Honestly though, I think OP is a little 14 year old Trump kid who's freaking out because he thinks his Pepe worshiping cult is being "infectuud wit rayysizim" when in reality the MAGA movement was just to means to an end for racial/ethnic nationalist of every stripe. Their real focus now is the rainbow movement.Liberals and commies are crying because "wahh the alt-right are stealing our pride flag, wahhh we don't wanna have to be virtue signaled into throwing away our glitter rainbow dildos and ass plugs! boo hoo"
>>
Until recently there was no prominent 'white identity' in American society. Whites were normal. People didn't really "identify" as white, they were just "like everybody else" which meant white people but people just saw that as "normal". But identity politics has been agitating so heavily to bring whiteness into the fore as an actual identity that they've essentially racialized millions of Americans who were basically blind to their white identity for many years. They did this to try and raise awareness of identity politics and make people sensitive to minority issues, but little did they know it would make whites rally around their own identity consciously instead of unconsciously as they had been all this time.

You already see the effects of this in the last election. Whites are increasingly voting as a bloc for white interests vs everybody else. This is the fruit of the far left's agitation, they've made white people realize they're a group and not the default setting, and now they're going to be out for their group specifically.
>>
>>126680638

We are already at war.
>>
File: sage.jpg (116KB, 598x726px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
116KB, 598x726px
>>126681137
If you win, you lose.
>>
>>126693974
>BE PRO EVERYONE
gross
>>
White people are very clean.
>>
>>126692836
>Pretends we have constitutional rights
>Pretends like the 1st amendment hasn't been violated
>Pretends like the 2nd amendment hasn't been violated
>Pretends like the 4th amendment hasn't been violated
>Pretends that marxists haven't infiltrated our court systems and penalize men for ever
There is a reason why I 'used' to be a lolbertarian. Because I didn't realize we don't really have liberties and that people use the government as a tool for social maneuvering. Human history has always been this way, pick up a history book.
>Blacks support a marxist government because of social maneuvering, they don't give a shit about your 'muh consitution.' They are easily impressionable and will always side with a government who offers them 'free sheeeeiiitt'
>There's a reason why you're called a 'lolbertarian' on this board.
>>
>>126677803

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

1. take the race realism pill
2. minorities will never vote for libertarian policies
3. open borders = no more America
4. government WILL keep getting more powerfull
5. you can let that power be used against you or use it for good

Alt-Right is the reasonable option that normie whites might support and that will have the most success.
>>
>>126693378
Plenty of white people hate themselves, hate their color, hate the original sin of being born to a "historically oppressive" group and wish beyond anything to not be "privileged", oddly enough through reading this thread your arguments have admitted that either you're a troll or you are one such person, and I assure you, your hatred of people with similarly white skin to your own is in fact real actual racism.
>>
>>126693378
>I can't be racist against my own race, that's like saying Obama can be racist to Blacks. WTF?
Good gGod the more I read this thread the more you sound like a very angry and confused r-the Donald guy from Murdoch Murdoch
>>
>>126677803
You're still in denial. there is no middle ground.
>>
>>126677803
That's a logical responce to all leftie shit happens in a last decades.
>>
Wasn't hard to see coming. I used to live and worked in a poor black neighborhood and saw firsthand how hopelessly incompatible they are with us. The violence, the nihilism, the promiscuity, the deafness to reason.

I told a friend of mine back in 2008 over many drinks. We're gonna see a resurgence in white nationalism. Even then I knew. The streets were boiling over with rage that couldn't be ignored for much longer. And once whites got a good honest look at how these people live, they'd run screaming into the arms of white nationalism.
>>
>>126694006
Prove it! I don't think its that bad yet.

We don't need to join these retarded AltRight racist tribal primitive collectivist stoneage-tier bullshit groups YET.

We still have a chance to stop it. WAKE. UP.

>>126694088
PRO EVERYONE IS RIGHT. IDIOT.

DON'T BE ANTI NONWHITE, THAT'S A GLOBALIST MIND CONTROL TRICK. YOU NEED HELP. YOU WILL BE AWOKEN FROM YOUR SLUMBER

YOU NEED THE TRUTH OR WE'RE ALL FINISHED.

>>126694151
>he's posting race propaganda
ok kid

>>126693921
Just because it's natural doesn't make it right.

I'd love to fuck 100s of random chicks. Doesn't make it OK. It's still evil.

We need to fight our broken natures. Not a Christian but it's true. Racism like hate or the desire to rape or steal may be natural, but we must control it.

White people need to NOT become anti-nonwhite. Prowhite is OK as long as yu're problack and proeveryonee too.

STOP THIS TRIBAL MENTALITY, YOU'RE TOOLS.

>>126694210
they are brainwashed into that, we can fix it.
>>
>>126693995

The massive demographic shift from abroad and the southern borders helped as well.

Go back to 2000 and ANYONE who brought up the Mexican invasion was instantly decried as a racist by BOTH parties. Bush fueled this for a few years but he was very honest about it. Hell in his book prior to the 2000 election he said he wanted pretty much open southern borders.
>>
File: C62LwtKWsAAStuL.jpg (16KB, 552x290px) Image search: [Google]
C62LwtKWsAAStuL.jpg
16KB, 552x290px
>>126694514
>he's posting race propaganda
>>
File: 1493011093127s.jpg (2KB, 125x75px) Image search: [Google]
1493011093127s.jpg
2KB, 125x75px
Is it wrong to be Austrian?
>>
>>126694514

Describe my skin color.
>>
File: 1493211737079.jpg (79KB, 737x624px) Image search: [Google]
1493211737079.jpg
79KB, 737x624px
>>126694444
Checked.

Also for the libtard:
http://voxday.blogspot.no/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html
>>
>>126694366
The next step is cracking down on social degeneracy. After we've taken care of the multi-culti problem, shit like this needs to stop
>Trans being encouraged rather than treated for mental illness
>Gay people being allowed marriages instead of having to settle for civil unions which is the same thing in accept the religious part
>Abortion being encouraged for everyone rather than teaching unwanted pregnancy prevention and instituting abortion alternatives.
>The notion of all races, social hierarchies, and cultures being equal when it's been proven they are not
>>
File: newfag.png (43KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
newfag.png
43KB, 600x333px
>>126693974
>IM PRO BLACK
>YOUR JUST A BARBARIAN
This kid must be 14 years old.
>>
File: MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg (71KB, 679x382px) Image search: [Google]
MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg
71KB, 679x382px
Hey Lefty, go fuck yourself.

DAILY REMINDER, COMMUNIST SHILLS ARE FORMING GROUPS TO COUNTER SIGNAL US HERE.

ignore these faggot fucks, THEY HATE AMERICA AND WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>126694600
it probably looks very bright and nice, like most white skin is, but it doesn't matter ultimately

here you need to unbrainwash yourself with this documentary, it helped fix my mentality 1000%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

>>126695010
In my 20s here bro
>>
>>126694444
Checked
>>
>>126694112
tuberculosis and syphilis disagree. also whites have the highest frequency of most genetic disorders

no offense. your not nigs or poos but your not clean
>>
>>126680638
literally yes, not for combat exactly just so the military lowers their standards/grants more waivers to increase enlistment. I want benefits. Is that selfish to say? I feel like it'd be great job security for a few years and afterwards you'd get loads of benefits. I know war is awful and causes a lot of shit, but I don't want to get brainwashed at shlomo university and bombed by muslims.
>>
>>126694444
Can confirm. I used to be really anti-racist and pro egalitarian. Then BLM happened and I saw the riots. I saw the crime stats. Their own actions being forced daily in front of my face by the media is what soured me on niggers. And now, white people I talk to, they all seem more racist than they used to be.
>>
>>126680638
Yes you fucking retard, and I hope to die on a hill surrounded by the bodies of at least 1000 sand niggers
>>
I saw an article expressing support for white nationalism in the daily mail. He didn't use that term though.
>>
>>126695282
like itd be great if a war happened just nobody died so theyd still lower their standards but everybody would be okay. im a faggot i know.
>>
>>126695426
See this is the problem, extremist racialism is leaking into the mainstream by using language differently

We need to unite, NOW!
>>
File: 4074578-nazi-wallpaper.jpg (289KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4074578-nazi-wallpaper.jpg
289KB, 1920x1080px
>>126677803

Perfect.
>>
>>126695046

What color is it?
>>
File: Two_Face_6711.jpg (117KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
Two_Face_6711.jpg
117KB, 640x416px
>>126694570
no, the Austrians are correct and their philosophy is the most compatible with conservative traditionalism
As well as the most rewarding of long term thinkers and hard workers
But libertarians, by trying to mix two things that cannot mix (alternative lifestyles and complete responsibility for your person and property) have done more damage to the cause of freedom than help
I don't know where to go from here
It's like chasing a rainbow
>>
>>126695526
why this question anyway? you trying to trip me up?
>>
>>126695046
>In my 20s here bro
It doesn't matter how old you are chronologically because all you've been doing this entire thread is acting 14. I don't doubt you're an adult, but the way you're presenting yourself is child like with these incredibly over the top emotional non-arguments and the all caps shit to express frustration. That being said, posting the way you do earns you this kind of response. Give what you get, kiddo. I hope you grow the fuck up one day and stop smoking pot and jerking off to anime while listening to Shadilay with your MAGA cap on. Get educated r the Donald and find you a Nat Soc foster mommy
>>126695036
Thank you for showing him how ridiculous he is.
>>
File: Hmm.jpg (135KB, 550x420px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.jpg
135KB, 550x420px
>>126695046
Now you need to understand that the phenomenon of "hypernormalization" is a side effect of brainwashing (As seen in the USSR), which is what "Liberal Democracy" does to it's citizens, it's propped up by four main groups; Jews, Freemasons (Illuminati) and to a lesser degree but still contributing to it Muslims and Catholics (EU basically).

These groups work tirelessly around the clock to create their "new world order", that documentary you posted is subversive as fuck and derails you from the truth, there is just enough in there to make you believe it.
>>
File: thegap.jpg (23KB, 379x395px) Image search: [Google]
thegap.jpg
23KB, 379x395px
>>126677803
Oh Hai again. Realize at the very least that blacks have substandard intellect.

I too don't support tribalism. But it is possible to be a realist about race, as well as non-tribalist.
>>
>>126695655

You aint tripping.
>>
>>126695802
low
dose
>>
File: 1483396531045.png (240KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1483396531045.png
240KB, 432x429px
>>126695520
We are.
What do you think nationalism is?
>>
The truth is that brown people are and always will be low IQ violent poison. You can't add poison to fresh water and have it remain fresh water - it ruins all the water. Brown people ruin everything everywhere they go. Every problematic area of the world because of brown people. Prove me wrong faggots
>>
>>126695841

CAN'T EVEN FEEL IT CHASING SOME FEELS FROM THE BIG ONES.
>>
>>126695841
dont lie. do you browse /r/the_donald?
>>
>>126695973

You can add a little to a large body of water. You can't flood the motherfucker with sewage day after day year after year.
>>
File: 1404009440540.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1404009440540.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>126695655
You've already been doing plenty of that on your own
>>
>>126695974
ur insane man, ur a total creep and ur lying to me, u don't even care about reality, you are twisted in some warped fuck way

>>126695956
UNITE.
ALL.
PEOPLE.
NOT JUST BASED OFF RACE.
>>
>>126695657
Nothing I have said is even slightly inaccurate or immature. I express myself violently because these feelings and truths are profound and powerful.
>>
>>126696091

What am I lying about?

I actually care about you. That is why I am responding.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 215x234px
>>126688795
Fuck me you really are a commie masquerading as a red pilled twat.

Let me guess.

You're a Based Black Guy In A Trump Hat

Or

You have a friend who is...

a Based Black Guy In A Trump Hat

Lol

Fuck off back to r/Socialism
>>
Syphilis was first contracted and spread by the old world Jews. What was world war 2 about? Tuberculosis as well. Concentration camps where actually outdoor sanitariums. Fucking old news
>>
>>126695046
Please enlighten me on your experience with the totally non-hostile blacks of the USA. Please explain how the overwhelming majority do not wish to destroy us. Please enlighten me on how the jews are not maneuvering in the west and have infiltrated our political, social, media, educational landscapes. As a lolbertarian, how do you reconcile the fact that we print money to bail-out their institutions and give Israel infinite amounts of financial aid and destabilize regions only for them to buy up land and prop up a dollar being used to benefit them.
>There will never be a libertarian government in this nation. We will end up facing a major conflict with the collapse of the dollar.
>Balkanization which already exists in our cities, is inevitable.
You need to lurk moar.
>>
>>126680638
lurk moar, people want you dead and take pleasure in the thought of white genocide
>>
>>126696172
ok, thanks I guess, I don't know why u reject libertarianism in favor of tribal barbaric stone age shit, you seem smart but you're brainwashed into it

u need to let go of every little drop of hate and fear and just LOVE EVERYONE

>>126696294
they are hostile b/c of extreme brainwashing on them by the elite to hate us, we need to love them though or it will become a BLOOD

BATH
>>
File: MolyFuckYou.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
MolyFuckYou.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>126677803
S T O P P O S T I N G T H I S T H R E A D

>S T O P P O S T I N G T H I S T H R E A D

>>
>>126696324
so I can win against that hate by hating them? Hate just creates HATE EXTREMELY MORE.
>>
>>126677803

Muslims arent people, idiot.
>>
>>126695046
you think cooperation is the answer
guess what fuckboy
resources are not unlimited
biology dictates overpopulation followed by mass die off and the pattern repeats over and over
just because you've been a spoiled little shit doesn't mean that it makes sense and will continue

your ideology makes sense without scarcity. but thats a fantasy.
>>
>>126696353

I am a security researcher. I care about nothing besides data.
>>
>>126677803
It's not like I hate non-whites, I just wouldn't mind if they were all exterminated.
>>
File: 2017-05-22_1-57-29.png (1MB, 1007x656px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22_1-57-29.png
1MB, 1007x656px
>>
>>126696430

>hate just creates moar hate! stahhp!!

We're reaching levels of cognitive dissonance and cuckoldry that shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>126696516
your brain needs to expand and stop being crushed by IDEOLOGY

FREE
YOUR
MIND/SOUL INTO FREEDOM
>>
File: 811556.jpg (32KB, 736x419px) Image search: [Google]
811556.jpg
32KB, 736x419px
>>126681137
Fuck off to plebbit, nigger faggot.
>>
>>126681137

reddit you go stupid gobalist goy
>>
>>126696430
Are you 5?
You legitimately argue like a child
>>
File: ethocentrism.gif (763KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ethocentrism.gif
763KB, 600x400px
>>126696353
Have you ever considered why Tribalism, is still a force, hundreds of thousands of years later? Maybe there is a good reason for this.

It's evolutionary beneficial, probably a requirement for existence in the first place.
>>
>>126677803
>>126680638
> it's not good, though, is it? Do you want a fucking war to happen? Wake up.

You are a fucking idiot if you think we are going to cause a war. If it's going to happen, it'll happen regardless of us. Every single multicultural empire or country that has ever existed collapses or balkanizes, and usually with violence. There are countess examples. Rome, Austria-Hungary, Yugoslavia, the USSR, India and Pakistan, Syria, Sudan, Northern Ireland... the list goes on, and on, and on.

I would give anything for civic nationalism to be a truly viable political philosophy, but frankly, as time goes on, I'm less and less convinced it is.
>>
>>126677803
Yes, white nationalism is in the rise, it's because of the millions of "refugees" (shitskins, almost all Muslims) being dumped into our lands. If you want to get rid of the ((((((((((bigotry)))))))))) you'll have to get rid of the mudslimes. Otherwise it will only continue to grow
>>
>>126696687
mid 20s, asshole, fuck off
>>
>>126677803
Kys faggot
>>
>>126696654

I don't care about ideology.

And my soul will be fine because I have seen all the guideposts I need to take me through my subsequent lives.

Can you say the same?
>>
>>126696862
I don't know is reintercarnation is really there. I wish it was but maybe death is just death. Sometimes it's like... i mean... i know materialism is crap but I'm not sure if the soul is truly eternally alive.
>>
>>126696732
tell me more about this gif
>>
>>126696091
I didn't say white nationalism.
White nationalism is mostly a meme. Race doesn't matter as much as culture and people. I'm German, not white. I don't want fucking Canadians in my homeland either. America can stay a melting pot, but I have no where to go If I don't want to be a part of it.
If niggers think the white man is keeping them down, they can go back to Africa
If muslims would rather live under sharia law, they can go back to the middle east.
I don't have that option, I'm stuck with multi culturalism. I have no homeland, my homeland and culture are being eradicated and replaced.
>>
>>126697012

Maybe if you go on that journey without drugs and with only your soul craft you will know.
>>
>>126696353
>they are hostile b/c of extreme brainwashing on them by the elite to hate us
Right. As unfortunate as that is, this love shit isn't working. It doesn't change the fact that they will vote to maneuver against us. This narrative of historical retribution will go on forever, and the only way to do that is through marxist philosophy.
>There is no reconciling slavery. It will always be used as motivation for marxist philosophy, they will always vote this way.
>>
>>126697186
You are too closeminded. Canadians in America is fine. Idiot.

>>126697213
shrooms dont stop reality it just makes itdifferent
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
I mistook this for /pol/ not /blm/ my bad. Why is this even a debate on this board. Can we solve a real problem? Like how to get small pox back into the Indian nations
>>
File: my-wet-dream.jpg (24KB, 252x393px) Image search: [Google]
my-wet-dream.jpg
24KB, 252x393px
>>126680638
r u serious
>>
>>126697012
your either 13-15 or 20-23
>>
>>126697377

I know.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>126691489
YOU ARE more of an enemy to white people than the high iq race baiting minorities are desu

It's people like you that make white people tune out and just play Muh Vidya games while their countries are being destroyed.

YOU might hate Identity Politics but your way to late buddy. This train left over 40 years ago and it's been smashing against white people that whole time.

The last 3 years a large amount of white people have said NO, we're not taking it anymore!

And if you think we will let some jumped up California faggot who spends his time doing fucking drugs and talking about transcending the human body, GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU CUNT!

GET ONBOARD OR GET WRECKED FUCK FACE
>>
>>126696822
Great argument style
>You just gotta believe guiz!
>We can make it work together because I said so!
>Expand your mind fampai!
>We're all in this together!
You don't even reach talking points let alone philosophical discussion, all you do is spout pretty little platitudes and "hopeful" slogans that utterly ignore reality.
Say something, anything that shows you might be capable of an original thought that someone else didn't plant in you, please
>>
>>126697406
mid 20s is all you will learn, friend, I'm not doxing myself

I already hung out IRL with a literal white nationalist group. These guys think other races are the enemy. It's so wrong.

I don't want anyone to attack me, and I won't attack them.
>>
>>126697387
I've been wondering this a lot
why are there so few epidemics in africa india pakistan etc
i look at pictures of those places and i think about the bubonic plague and shit
why aren't they getting decimated EVER
heres hoping this round 2 of ebola has some success
>>
>>126697611

Alright this post was art.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 233x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 233x407px
>>126680638
>do you want a war
If it's a race war then yes
>>
File: coaster.jpg (401KB, 1548x1696px) Image search: [Google]
coaster.jpg
401KB, 1548x1696px
>>126697583
you a kike?
>>
File: 1486263823195.jpg (328KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1486263823195.jpg
328KB, 3072x1728px
>>126697377
Canadians anywhere are certainly not "fine"
How long have you been posting on /pol/ exactly?
>>
>>126697755
1/8 jewish doesn't make me a kike, but I never told these white nationalists I'm that.

These idiots mean well, ok, they think they have to be racial tribalists. Learning real love is HARD it's not being a hippie.

>>126697796
wtf is wrong with u I know Canadians who are nothing like Trudeux
>>
So many people in this thread don't deserve to be Americans
/thread
stop posting this
>>
do you despise the jews for blatantly acting to benefit their tribe over their nation
>>
File: whatchudoinrabbi.png (104KB, 662x454px) Image search: [Google]
whatchudoinrabbi.png
104KB, 662x454px
>1/8 jewish doesn't make me a kike
ABORT THREAD
>>
Because white countries spend and send massive resources and aid into these shit pits, because they don't want cooties in there own house. Wild fire plague sounds good about now
>>
File: 1486065725755.jpg (31KB, 550x705px) Image search: [Google]
1486065725755.jpg
31KB, 550x705px
>>126697919
Ha
You're a fucking shill aren't you.
So where are you from m8?
>>
>>126698202
I was raised Christian and never met any of my Jewish relatives or distant cousins, so fuck u

>>126698391
>>126698391
Actually having a small Jewish ancestry is pretty common for a lot of people. I'm not projewish though, idiot, im proeveryone.
>>
>>126695036
>THEY HATE AMERICA AND WHITE PEOPLE
>romania
lol
>>
>>126698391
my OP says im from socal, learn2read
>>
File: 1460035038084.jpg (155KB, 569x533px) Image search: [Google]
1460035038084.jpg
155KB, 569x533px
>>126698477
No, I mean what website or chatgroup are you from. Who sent you here to shill?
>>
>>126698646

I would tell you but I am a privacy advocate.

I actually walk the EFF walk.
>>
File: 1491629763899.png (168KB, 361x406px) Image search: [Google]
1491629763899.png
168KB, 361x406px
>>126698646
I have lurked /pol/ for probably 2 yrs and I've seen how you guys think. Youare responding to real antiwhite racism BY BECOMING PROWHITE RACIST.

This is
your
fatal
flaw

You can learn, though. Fool.
>>
Because people are being taught to hate Whites for existing everywhere. Anti-White propaganda is everywhere, and OP, you've fallen prey to it. You clearly have a problem with Whites, otherwise you wouldn't have an issue with us defending ourselves.

Why are Whites hated? Because we are smart. We are strong, and we are advanced. Globalists know this, and thus want to do anything they can to stop us from fighting against their agenda of New World Order, because they know that an awake White Man would stop them. You prevent this by shaming them from childhood into hating themselves, and by teaching non-white children to hate any pale-faced peers.

It makes all kinds of sense to retard white people. I mean, name one advancement or invention that didn't come from Whites.
>>
>>126677803
Hello, fellow based pede!
>>
>>126677803
>s it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?
Nope
>>
>>126699130
Clearly you're dumb as fuck, then

>>126699104
This is stupid. I'm not from r/the donald either. A lot of based /pol/acks are libertarian.
>>
>>126681412
Incorrect, spic. I'm 37. Everyone got along just fine until (((they))) found a way at division through the Treyvon Martin and, late, Michael Browne BS. Niggers just fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
>>
File: muhammad_cartoon.jpg (219KB, 1350x1688px) Image search: [Google]
muhammad_cartoon.jpg
219KB, 1350x1688px
>tripfagging
>on a board that employs ID's
Really lights your fuse
>>
File: 1486412072044.png (300KB, 797x822px) Image search: [Google]
1486412072044.png
300KB, 797x822px
>>126698787
>I have lurked /pol/ for probably 2 yrs
No you haven't
You're fatal flaw is you don't even know our basic culture. How are you not aware of hateboner for Canadians and Australians meme? You would have come across that multiple times a week if you lurked here for 2 years.
You're a shill.
You faggots make this mistake every time, you don't get our memes and it makes you stick out.
>>
>>126677803
This is why we're just simply not ready for "globalist style multi-culturalism". We're inherently racist/tribalist. Anyone pushing it is just trying to create conflict and division.
>>
>>126691777
I only believe you because you said bub.
>>
>>126698787
WHAT IF theres something special about homogenous european societies that will be lost forever under your ideals?
>>
>>126677803
They are, and the Left is afraid.

Here's an interesting editorial piece which was in yesterday's NYT: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/opinion/white-supremacist-confederate-monuments-nazi.html
>>
>>126699641
I know it's a meme but divisiveness is always fucked up

>>126699805
well that's one way of looking at it
>>
>>126699999
>>
>>126677803
Are all Japanese people racists? After all, they come from a homogeneous society.

If you wanted an ethnically homogeneous white society, but nevertheless respected other races and thinks they deserve equality as nations with a right to self determination, are you racist?

The modern 60-70's era immigration laws were passed with strict promises that they wouldn't fundamentally alter our demographics. Now that we see that was a blatant lie, why shouldn't we have demographics controls/targets?
>>
>>126691372
>that image and post

You know, as a black person, I often think about how stupid the black community is for openly expressing anti-white sentiments, and wishing to attack white people, going so far as to say that they themselves want a race war.

Funny part is that they do not truly wish to go to war with whites. They wish to massacre whites. You see, understanding the mindset of blacks, I've come to realize that in many years after the civil rights movement, they've underestimated whites, see them as weak, small, and powerless. They forgot that it was whites that literally put the fear of god into them, that their great grandfathers were literally so scared of whites, that whenever they passed by them on the streets, they would look down on the ground. But now that's changed, and they've gotten too confident, and have acted feral for too long.

They never wanted war, so they never got it. They don't understand war and how entire ethical groups have disappeared due to war. War is simple. It's basically a fight between two ethic groups in order to see who survives. If every white started fighting back and truly wished to war with blacks, it'd be over pretty quickly. Blacks are disorganized themselves, and even if they got weapons from soros, they don't really have the willpower and intellect like whites do to keep up the momentum of a war.
>>
>>126677803
Americans how much until you go full civil war?
I mean , the seeds are already there
>>
>>126700724
This is very true. The White race is not to be underestimated.
>>
>>126694274
murdoch murdoch is a fucking great channel, too bad it'll be shut down within the next year or two
>>
>>126677803
I remember you making this thread months ago. How autistic can you be?
>>
>>126677803

OP, if you are near the North County San Diego area and looking for a like minded friend,

Peacefulwhiteadvocate @ gmail

I think we would agree on a lot. I have a career and a fiancé, not into meming IRL or being a dungeon troll.
>>
>>126680195
It's been like this for decades, but the left really ramped up the anti-white hate in desperate attempts to project their own failures (as individuals and as a group in terms of leading countries off cliffs)
>>
>>126677803
>Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs
Oh I feel it too OP, and it is delicious. RAHOWA is happening. Yes, California whites and non-whites alike can visibly see that whites are facing an existential threat, and it's changing them psychologically. Like everyone is browsing /pol/. We all know what's happening. No brakes on this train now. Embrace it.
>>
Nah you niggas got trolled rifk.
>>
File: 43.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
43.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>126680638
That would be the best outcome.

Nothing resolves issues better than pure unbridled violence and force.

Si vis pacem para bellum.
>>
>>126700803
You'd think that by watching our news, browsing this site or any social media outlet.

Take a walk around the US. Go from city to town to countryside and you'll see the same thing that will not only inhibit but prohibit civil war; burgers are fucking fat and if they aren't fat they are incredibly out of shape and lazy. There won't be a civil war until there's starvation, so however long that will be.
>>
i fucking hate libertarians
>>
Yes because gen z is more redpilled and conservative even though old fags like to deny it.
>>
>>126700803
There would need to be some nonwhite paramilitary group going around killing white people and making outrageous black Israelite-like statements. DAS RIGHT
>>
>>126700803
Five years at most. It will start in California and everyone else will be dragged into the conflict. You're welcome.
>>
>>126677803
Why do you post this shit every night? jesus christ man, put down the shrooms, get over the fact that your mexican gf dropped your ass, and grow a set of balls
>>
>>126680638
>Do you want a fucking war to happen?

Those who choose humiliating submission to avoid war will get both. Unless they are simply massacred.

Even if you reallocate so much of your wealth to those niggers and spics that they on average live better than whites despite their efforts to waste as much of that wealth as possible, they will still stab you at the back (probably quite literally as well) as soon as they feel they can get away with it. We've learned this lesson hard way with collapse of USSR, and it is ironic that you're now going the exact same way.
>>
>>126677803
Niggers or any non white do not deserve to ever live in Europe. Period.
>>
I have truly understood the sentence " and Jesus wept" today after reading this. Skin color and race is meaningless I hope everyone on this plant dies, everyone just goes to sleep one day and never wakes up, it would be nice if I was the last man on earth. Then there would truly be peace instead of stupid conflict or dur dur my skin feel pitty for me. Everyone is in the wrong I hope you all never wake up so I can just travel around the world and once food runs out I can just shoot myself in the head
>>
It's gotten clever. Instead of KKK or ANP cringefests it's using humor and codewords like "globalists." The other day an anon summed up lauran suthern as pursuing an "Aryan princess status."
>>
>>126677803
>southern commiefornia
Where are you? Let's fight, faggot.
>>
>>126699289
>Clearly you're dumb as fuck, then
Oh is that so, then name at least one strong right-wing or politic person or movement who came to power, or increased their influence in the world?
>>
>>126677803

A black president exited, Dear White People is on netflix and Get Out is in theatres. Of course it's in the mainstream at the moment. Kikes are getting a boner using their influence to turn niggers goys against white goys and turn autistic goys against themselves.

You're right, we need to support our race without resorting to (((their))) methods or nigger tribalism.

Best way to start is to not be so cowardice as to self-censor yourself and only have these discussions anonymously. pol is only an echo chamber for angry goys at this point. Educate those around you that don't know what's going on, call out propaganda for what it is, and try to disarm BLM with murder stats. If you do it right you'll break boundaries, if you come across as a supremacist you'll just end up ostracised and back here.

You gotta be tactful, speak only in truth, and be defensive of your progeny which does not deserve racist smear campaigns. That's what separates us from them, truth and righteousness.
>>
>>126696788
>Every single multicultural empire or country that has ever existed collapses or balkanizes
and usually with violence. There are countess examples. Rome, Austria-Hungary, Yugoslavia, the USSR, India and Pakistan, Syria, Sudan, Northern Ireland...

(1)Those from this list that weren't artificial countries with borders drawn by foreigners (Yugoslavia, Syria, etc) lasted considerably more than any ethnostate of today.
(2)Every single single-cultural nation of note in history is the result of a multicultural empire conquering and successfully assimilating peoples that haven't even spoken the same language at the start, or conquerors being assimilated by more numerous locals. China, France, England, Germany, Italy, the list goes on and on. Yes, some ethnic groups may be unassimilable or undesirable to assimilate without running them throigh a massive eugenics program first. Yes it is possible to exceed a country's capacity for assimilation. Does not change the fact that the history can only go one way. Expand and assimilate, and drive away or kill those who don't want to assimilate, or be a subject to the same processes.

Even the ethnic nationalism, in its conception, was nothing more than a tool used by French dictatorship and Prussian and Piedmont monarchies, to justify their imperial ambitions. Reductionist ethnic nationalism of today is a stance of abject surrender that even theoretically can only work in a world ruled and controlled by a single empire.
>>
>>126677803
Daily reminder
https://youtu.be/laD-MzoJyU0
>>
>>126677803
>slightly

Do you know how many cryptofascists 4chan has created?
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.