[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't White Americans have culture?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 67

File: fifties family.jpg (274KB, 976x642px) Image search: [Google]
fifties family.jpg
274KB, 976x642px
It's a simple fact that white Americans are an uncultured group of people. I'm not sure if this is because most white Americans have been in the country for a while and therefore they don't feel any sort of connection to European culture, but white Americans barely have any culture outside of football and shitty country music

I'm from Lebanon and came here as a child, so I still eat food from my home country, go back there every now and then, speak Arabic, and feel very much connected to the culture of my home country. I know however that my children will also grow up understanding their culture. White Americans why do you deprive your children of any sort of real culture?
>>
@126657654
Sorry, I don't hand out (You's) to obvious shillb8
>>
>>126657654

>low_quality_b8.jpg
>>
White american culture is telling bongs and minorities to fuck off, and living out of gunshot of their neighbors.

Sounds good to me. That's all I want.
>>
>>126657654
We certainly do have cultures, but we're usually busy working and living clean lives.

You can't understand unless you've experienced it.
>>
>>126658004
Guess I could have expected not getting a real argument, uncultured swine
>>
Maybe you should stay in Lebanon.
>>
>>126658179
>We certainly do have cultures, but we're usually busy working and living clean lives.

So explain what your culture is then.
>>
>>126658155
>White american culture is telling bongs and minorities to fuck off, and living out of gunshot of their neighbors

Even if this is the case, this isn't culture
>>
File: 1495355654452.jpg (57KB, 747x694px) Image search: [Google]
1495355654452.jpg
57KB, 747x694px
>>
>>126657654

There are many different groups of white Americans that have cultures, but obviously, just as there is no such thing as someone who is just "white," there is no such thing as a "just white" culture
>>
>>126658383
See the thing is though, I can still live here and embrace the culture of my home country and keep it close to me. White Americans don't speak the languages of the countries their family came from, don't eat the food, don't listen to the music, and are totally disconnected from European culture

You think after leaving Europe whites would create their own new unique culture in America, right? Nope. All whites have in terms of culture in America is country music, football, and degenerate shit. Whites mostly stopped making music outside of country and Jews control Hollywood
>>
>>126659324
>There are many different groups of white Americans that have cultures

So what is there culture? I don't notice it
>>
>>126657654
Ah

Immigrant who came to this country because it was superior to their homeland, but then makes fun of it because it doesn't have culture.

Well, here is a simple fact for ya.

America is the youngest super power in the world. Also the largest. Also the most diverse. White Americans do have culture, we just don't share it with shitskins like yourself.

Sorry we didn't have 3,000 years like Lebanon to sit and worry about our culture, we are too busy being the greatest nation to ever exist.

Go go go go fuck ya self
>>
>>126657654
Well for one there is American Culture. The Culture that was nice enough to take your fuck ass parents in and allow them to stay here and raise their fuck ass kid to think that america has no culture despite the fact that American culture is so ingrained in our society, that you enjoy it every day without knowing it.

Enjoy your freedom of speech, freedom of religion, high standard of living compared to almost every where else.

Enjoy your Lebanese so called culture. Why not go back and live there if its so god damned good.
>>
>>126662991
You're like the fourth person in this thread to say white Americans have some sort of hidden culture, but haven't taken the time to explain what your culture is.

America does have culture it's just shitty culture, and none of it is created by whites. Music is made by niggers in the US, movies are made by Jews. Pop culture is stuff that exists all over the world. American culture is literally just recognizing shitty corporations and logos like McDonalds and Coke. Still, out of all the ethnic groups in the U.S. whites seem to contribute the least to culture in the U.S.
>>
>>126662456
Our ancestors came to north america to build it, not leech off it. So we got a nice white melting pot going on here with english pubs, holidays celebrating assorted eu countries, and a damn good claim on NA.

Minorities abandoned their shitty cultures to come to north america
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>126662456
>So what is there culture? I don't notice it

then not only are you a shitskin but youre a stupid one too
>>
>>126663698
>still can't give examples of white american culture

This is getting fucking hilarious. Even you secretly know but don't want to admit that you're uncultured
>>
>>126658453
It depends on the heritage of the family.
>>
File: 1479439080862.png (596KB, 700x776px) Image search: [Google]
1479439080862.png
596KB, 700x776px
>>126657654
The American South is the only really holistic and organic American European culture. The others have been extremely eroded.

No offense Yankee's but you don't really have such a strong inherited culture as we do.

But even the Southern identity has been extremely diluted to the point of almost non existence.
>>
>>126663679
>Our ancestors came to north america to build it, not leech off it. So we got a nice white melting pot going on here with english pubs, holidays celebrating assorted eu countries, and a damn good claim on NA.

So you came to America in mass numbers and instead of forming your own culture even though you've had over 200 years to do it, you stick to European culture. Problem is you created the melting pot so now North American whites have no identity, therefore they can't claim European culture but can't CREATE any new culture in America

That's funny
>>
File: history.png (735KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
history.png
735KB, 800x600px
>>126657654
>>
>>126663969
If you'er asking white people why they dont wear loinclothes and rub mud and feces all over their bodies and dance around a fire and worship retarded animal gods it's because all white cultures gave that up (if they ever even did it) thousands of years ago.

Our culture is what you probably call "civilized society"
>>
File: TVis4morons.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TVis4morons.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
We don't have a culture because we have television instead, duh.
>>
>>126663438
>Enjoy your freedom of speech, freedom of religion, high standard of living compared to almost every where else.

I would consider these the principles the country is founded upon, is it culture though? No. I don't think you can consider it that
>>
File: BuddahLein.gif (55KB, 700x921px) Image search: [Google]
BuddahLein.gif
55KB, 700x921px
>tfw white culture is so overwhelmingly prevalent everywhere that people don't even notice it

the white man build the modern world
>>
File: LainPrism4.gif (45KB, 462x700px) Image search: [Google]
LainPrism4.gif
45KB, 462x700px
>>126664827
*built
>>
>>126663612
Like I said, we don't share it with undesirable shitskins like yourself.

If culture means more to you than quality of life, then please, do us all a HUGE favor and take your ass back to that assholish part of the world and enjoy your culture.
>>
>it's another non-American pretends to not know what culture is then repeatedly moves the goalposts when confronted bait thread episode
>>
>>126664473
Well eu backgrounds in north america are kinda regional.
>Scottish and irish spread throughout canada, and northeast coast murikka
>Germans filled up the heartland of murikka
>French took southeast murikka

They didn't all just funnel into the same area
>>
>>126664627
Being civilized doesn't mean you can't actually have culture. When I have parties with my family and friends we eat and cook special dishes from lebanon, listen to arabic music, smoke shisha, drink Arak and socialize

Guess what white people do when they have a party? Drink terrible beer, order pizza or some other food from a culture they stole the food from, and listen to music niggers made. That's white American culture
>>
Lol, another idiot. Of course from your retarded point of view whites have no culture, because you think spicy shitty food and your idiotic tribal traditions is what only constitutes the culture.
>>
>>126657654
White American culture is so pervasive that it finds its way into everything, it's omnipresent and leftists who typically lack any capacity for critical thought simply assume it doesn't exist because they take it much like everything else for granted.
>>
>>126664341
Ok. Go on.
>>
>>126665825
It's not culture, it's customs.you literally have no culture at all.
>>
>>126664976
>Like I said, we don't share it with undesirable shitskins like yourself.

No you just don't have it which is why you continue to cop out by saying you don't share it with people like me. I hang out with whites I know you guys don't have culture
>>
>>126665931
This
>>
>>126664733
The last vestige of the old American European culture is to be found in the rural areas, especially in the South. It is the mythos of the Yeoman explorer, the autonomous Puritan farmer, the Anglo Saxon fighting the Heathen horde. This was our heritage and culture.

It was a society of sobriety, Godliness, industriousness, and temperance. It was not overly focused on food or luxury like more Saturnalian manifestations of the European spirit like the French or the Spanish, it reflected a more essentialist philosophy in the vein of Oliver Cromwell.
>>
>>126657654
We have a culture- it's in the Declaration of Independence, it's in the Bill of Rights, it's in the way our government is constructed. It's built upon the deaths of thousands of men and women who fought to keep us free and independent of 1) a restricted familial monarchy 2) central bank ownership 3) religious indoctrination

Sadly we have lost our culture recently, but not for the reason most ignorant people think.

America was never designed to me all about speaking a certain language, or having a certain food, or having a certain skin color or religion. The whole fucking point was that we would be above that and have a society built on intelligent social values and free enterprise.

But ignorant people (and those who would deceive them) really fucked it up.
>>
>>126665825
That's a different kind of party bro (the kind you dont get invited to)
You best fucking believe a lot of our families have culturally themed get togethers. I'm scottish and we (including extended family) always have scottish food at family dinners, and go hard on robbie burns day

We don't celebrate huge, because ya know.. we dont have 8-16 kids per family, but culture is important to us
>>
>>126665328
That is true. I live in New England where the people here are mostly of Irish or British heritage, at least the white folk, and other than South Boston faggots who are mostly half-Irish half-Italian faggots who think they're all 100% Irish actually seem to care about their ancestry and culture. Even though they're mongrels
>>
File: Octoberfest.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Octoberfest.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>126657654
Basically all Technological and Political achievements of the united states throughout the 20th century could be considered "white culture". But that's such a broad term to use "White people" that it is hard to quantify. For example, many German Americans participate in October fest. Just like you would call your culture, "Brown people culture", you call it "Lebanese Culture". Therefore, you shouldn't call it "White culture", but "Germanic culture" or "Slavic culture" etc.
>>
>>126657654
>lebanon
>culture or country anyone would give a shit about if it disappeared tomorrow

Pick one
>>
>>126658600
And why not? If that isn't culture, it must be your pic related.
>>
>>126657654
White Americans are probably the only people who have a culture in America.
>>
>>126666914
I think even most white subhumans would tell you this isn't the case
>>
>>126663438

>Enjoy everything that comes standard in any modern country
>The entirety of Western/Northern Europe, plus Canada and more have better or equal rights to the U.S.
>>
>>126666475
I will say that when I've been to the South I do get the feeling that there is a more distinct culture among whites there than anywhere else in the U.S.

People are more prideful of their region, food is much different than everywhere else, and the music is distinct to the region. The values of the people feels more like an honor culture than anywhere else in the U.S. The hospitality is also amazing, almost as hospitable as people in Lebanon. I will give the South credit, white Southerners are cultured
>>
>>126667408
>Lebanon Not included
>>
>>126667046
And you must be one of the 40%
>>
>>126666552
This type of thing seems rare among white families though, when did your family come from Scotland?
>>
File: american forgian policy.gif (3MB, 214x120px) Image search: [Google]
american forgian policy.gif
3MB, 214x120px
>>126657654
you only think that because it is so globally prevalent.
>>
>>126663438
that's /thread

now sage this retard's shit thread
>>
>>126667684
Lebanon might be one of the freest countries on Earth. It's much freer than the U.S. I'll tell you that. Lebanon didn't even have a president a few years ago. You can do whatever you want there, there's not many rule and laws don't get passed often.
>>
>>126667783
Half of them came in the 70's, and the other half came god knows how long ago. All are scottish, and all are just as proud to be scottish as the last
>>
>>126663969
>>126666171
like i said, youre pretty fucking stupid

ill list some specific examples off the top of my head

>guns and gun culture are almost exclusively american in the western world
>beer, not just pisswiser but craft beers, beer snobs exist
>muscle cars, drag races, circle track races etc.
>country music, rock, r&b
>burgers and fries, hot dogs, grilled cheese
>july 4th
>western cowboy culture

i can forgive you somewhat because youre a dindu middle eastern faggot so you probably lived in some hollow hell hole like seattle or something, but the parts of america that arent firmly choked with "immigrants" have a rich culture that is unique among the the rest of the world.

>but those arent culture!

then neither is eating hummus and jabbering into the ground while facing a box 4000 miles away
>>
>>126668125
This is true thanks to the large amount of Christians.
>>
>>126657654
>Why don't White Americans have culture?

You're experiencing it right now as your fat sausage fingers type out that retarded bait post.

sage
>>
>>126665931
This
>>
>>126667484
You have to understand that this is the last vestige of what the majority of old American culture was like. But it has been destroyed progressively over time.

It definitely is a more honor bound culture, and the White Southern man has been called the Janissary of the American empire, as the majority of the U.S. military has been Southern men which has also has given the Southern culture a more militaristic streak. Also keep in mind that the large number of blacks, and the fear of slave uprisings like those in Haiti forced Southern Whites to be more militaristic compared to the Yankees who have led a life of ease without fear of blacks uprising.
>>
>>126657654

Our culture dominates the Western world, if American culture seems conventional it's because we ESTABLISHED those conventions.

What other fucking culture do we need?
>>
File: k.jpg (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
44KB, 480x270px
>>126668125
https://www.loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/lebanon.php
>Lebanon might be one of the freest countries on Earth
>>
shitskin..next time you go back..stay there. and all l*banese will be on my shitlist now and when i catch you gathering at my local parks and utilizing my resources i will make sure to let them know we dont want or need you here. ill even bring a couple racks of pork ribs to slap your mother in her face with.

-the management
>>
>>126665931
This is 100% true, just look at how everyone on the planet wears clothes that originated in white countries, if you don't want to take technology for an answer
>>
We're too young of a nation to have an adapted culture. We're too busy kicking the shit out of the rest of the world to worry about that. We have pride, we have fight, if "culture" is necessary, it will come later.
>>
>>126668243
you're alright.
>>
>>126668243
This
>inb4 muh cultural appropriation
no shit. we're Americans. Melting pot and shit
>>
>>126668243
>>guns and gun culture are almost exclusively american in the western world
Fair enough
>beer, not just pisswiser but craft beers, beer snobs exist
Craft beers and beer is also a big thing in Europe...This isn't American culture
>muscle cars, drag races, circle track races etc.
Racing isn't American
>>country music, rock, r&b
Country is garbage, rock and r&b were both created by niggers

Nearly all countries have a day where they celebrate their independence july 4th isn't unique, burgers and fries are shitty food. Cowboy culture is cool I guess
>>
>>126664413

There's sort of a culture in the Rust Belt/Appalachia area I think

I moved from Charlotte to Pittsburgh and I was surprised how fucking nice people are, they sort of have their own version of southern hospitality
>>
>>126657654
>I'm from some shitty country
GO BACK FAGGOT
>>
>>126668675
Everyone owns guns. No one follows this law and it is barely enforced at all. Practically everyone owns guns, they're cheap as hell and no one does anything about it
>>
>white America
>Orson Welles, DW Griffith, Sam Peckinpah
>Samuel Barber
>Melville, Hawthorne, Hemingway, etc

>Lebanon
>
I hate this meme that culture is a few meme foods probably stolen from your neighbors. We have a culture, but its getting diluted by clowns like you
>>
>>126664341
Nah, this is mainly bullshit for special snowflakes
>>
File: Jihad.jpg (51KB, 780x498px) Image search: [Google]
Jihad.jpg
51KB, 780x498px
>>126669405
Mid-eastern people not following gun laws? Who would have thought?
>>
>>126668482
Yeah white Southerners are pretty much the only whites I respect in the U.S. All other regions seem to just be a bunch of cucks. I do like southerners
>>
>>126669275

>Country is garbage

Not worth responding to.

>rock and r&b were both created by niggers

Still American, but even then rock was taken over and truly developed by superior white artists like the Stones, Beatles, Bob Dylan, etc.

It's interesting to me that you're racist when you come from a shitskin country though
>>
>>126669275
>burgers and fries are shitty food

you eat hummus and kebabs
>>
>>126657654
>usa has no culture
>"BUT WE'VE GOT RICE AN BEANS, POVERTY AND GANG ATTACKS SO OUR CULTURE IS SO MUCH BETTER!"
Eat shit, Paco.
>>
>>126669285
>Charlotte.
Absolutely Haram.

Yeah the reason their is still culture in Appalachian and rural areas is quite simply the fact that they are behind the times. The effects of "progress" have not completely reached them so they still have characteristics of actual humans instead of cookie cutter automatons produced by the infested rotting urban centers.
>>
>>126669275
>This isn't American culture
No it is. It became global because of American power.
>>
File: 1494354851595s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494354851595s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>126657654
Because we have been told that our culture is hateful and racist and bigoted.

Without culture, whites are trying to associate themselves with others so they feel like they are apart of something.
>>
>>126657654
white americans aren't a monolith. America is a big fucking country and different areas have different cultures. America is a cultural fucking leviathan in the modern world and you're an absolute imbecile if you think that's not true. There's a distinct deep south culture, distinct west coast, east coast, midwest cultures, etc. and all these cultures contribute to AMERICAN culture as a whole
>>
>Christmas, about giving and family and santa giving good kids presents
>Easter about family and chocolate eggs that comes from a rabbit
>birthdays
>veterans day where all of your serviceman ride motorbikes through Washington
>all of the cultural traditions when electing a president

I could keep going, i'm sick of retards like you saying whites don't have culture.
We do, just doesn't seem that big because it is the most mainstream and popular culture in the world because it is the best and has been showing the most out of all cultures through film and books.
>>
>>126669275
All of these things that you say "are not American" are American, they just spread around the globe, as cultures do. Is Humus not middle eastern because it is consumed around the world now?
>>
>>126669405
Lebanon has done nothing of value. You need to understand that if we nuked it tomorrow people would only talk about the fallout fears. It is a shit tier country from a backwards part of the world - fucking goats is not a culture to be proud of.
>>
>>126669977

And you listen when people say that? Grow a spine.
>>
>>126669611
Hey man you can still own whatever the fuck you want. Everyone owns AK47's and crazy automatic weapons like that. It's pretty cool, you can't even own automatic weapons in the US
>>
>>126669977
Whites have tons of culture, stop being a push-over.
>>
>>126669275
neoclassical architecture
the entire medium of film, cartoons
the concept of superheroes
video games
baseball, handegg, basketball
t-shirt, jeans, leather jacket, formal suit
all the rest of the holidays like thanksgiving that you can't handwave away
all the fucking furniture in your house, no I am not kidding
fucking fortune cookies are potentially a white american invention

kill yourself
>>
File: cowboy.jpg (296KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy.jpg
296KB, 1920x1200px
>>126657654
White (and brown Americans that wish to embrace American culture instead of their own subculture) Americans have culture. Pic related is an obvious one (there were black and Mexican cowboys, too).

>Muh rebels
>Muh Wild West
>Muh frontiersmen
>Muh rugged individualism

We're also a young nation and have more culture than most other Anglo-sphere nations barring the UK.
>>
>>126669275
The country that invented the motor vehicle having a tradition of modifying and racing isn't a culture, eh?
>>
>>126669275
>beer
Beer is different in America. Microbrews are huge in the PNW, for example. Not saying other countries don't have great beer, but there has definitely been some American innovation in recent years.
>racing/cars
American racing is different from other forms of racing. NASCAR is only one example.
Car culture is also huge here. Plenty of people own classic cars and/or modify cars
>music
Country is a genre of music you may or may not like. Niggers may have invented rock, but white people ran with it
>cowboys
fuck yeah they're cool

lastly, unlike tiny, shitty countries America is fucking big and has diverse culture in different areas. The South vs New England vs Texas vs the West vs Alaska, etc.
>>
>>126669748
Arabs hate niggers which is why in our country we don't have nigger problems. I hate whites too because whites are all cucked and I can't respect them at all. I would respect whites if they didn't lose their honorable way and if white people were how they were back in the 40s and 50s
>>
File: 1494991823420.jpg (195KB, 683x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494991823420.jpg
195KB, 683x800px
>>126659691
>I can still live here and embrace the culture of my home country and keep it close to me.

This is why you think Americans have no culture. You're not keen on assimilating, just like all of the other foreign bodies that lodge themselves in Western countries.

You come here and take our money and resources. Then berate us for not being up to your cultural standards. Maybe you should leave if you don't like it so much. But oh wait, if you leave, you'll have to flee back to living in a dirt hole in the middle of the desert, ever longing for something better. Well tough shit.
>>
>>126657654
Many immigrants, such as the Norwegians, forbid their native language to be spoke because they wanted to assimilate and be American very badly.
You also have to keep in mind that the fast majority of white Americans are a thick cross of different ethnicities. I thought I was just German Norwegian, turns out I'm Russian, Balkan, French, Finnish, Irish, Norwegian, and finally German.
>>
File: First world I swear guys.jpg (48KB, 512x334px) Image search: [Google]
First world I swear guys.jpg
48KB, 512x334px
>>126670204
Proof? Can't seem to find any gun stores in Lebanon. Man, I wished I lived in Lebanon, where the only people with guns is the government and Islamic extremists.
>>
File: fde.jpg (835KB, 1972x892px) Image search: [Google]
fde.jpg
835KB, 1972x892px
>>126657654
There is White American culture. You can say parts of it is shitty, but it's certainly a culture. Can you name another country that doesn't have it's own culture? Maybe Canada or Australia because they're also likes us. But then you can tell these countries cultures apart from each other.

I'm from Northern California and there is a distinct culture here. Some of it is pretty stupid (pothead degenerates, smug Bay Area liberals, rural evangelicals) but it is unique for the most part. The Sierra Nevadas have their own culture is a blend of redneck and hippie. People are very outdoorsy and like to ski/backpack/mountain bike and smoke pot and shoot guns. Mountain biking was invented in Northern California. Snowboarding was invented in the US.

I could keep going on but this is probably pointless. Yes, a lot of US "culture" is stupid pop culture and shitty McDonald's and Europe seems more interesting in this respect. There's a lack of "high culture" outside of SF or New York or wherever. But it's strange how people are quick to criticize White American culture while simultaneously saying it doesn't exist.
>>
>
I'm from Lebanon and came here as a child, so I still eat food from my home country, go back there every now and then, speak Arabic, and feel very much connected to the culture of my home country.

That's because you're 1st generation, every culture was like that here at one time. Wait until you're 3rd, 4th,5th generation lebanese-american and you'll have ZERO connection.
>>
>>126669763
Hummus is more of a levantine thing, which I like and kebab is an arabian thing. Lebanese food is actually more of a mix of Mediterranean and Arabian food. You should look up and try sheik el meshi, kibbi, yakhni. You would be surprised at the food. It's a mixture
>>
>>126669275
>beer culture isnt american
okay, fine, it's not exclusively american. how about whiskey then? thats our invention as far as i know.

>racing isnt american
muscle car culture started here
>>
>>126657654
because jews won't let us have culture
>>
There isn't much culture outside of the coasts.
>>
>>126671318
I've had lebanese food, it tastes like shit because your godforsaken people live in a total shithole.
>>
>>126670145
Putting a McDonalds in countries around the world isn't spreading any culture of any substance nigger
>>
>>126659691
>White Americans don't speak the languages of the countries their family came from, don't eat the food, don't listen to the music, and are totally disconnected from European culture

That's because we have our own culture. It doesn't span thousands of years, but it's American culture nevertheless: >>126670613

Why in the fuck should we roleplay as Europeans when we're American with our own proud history of telling monarchs/authority to "fuck off--I'm an individual that will find my own way?" It's not my fault that you don't want to assimilate and think our culture sucks. Tough shit. If you don't like it go back home or at least don't expect Americans to be something that they are not.
>>
File: yup.jpg (9KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
9KB, 193x261px
>>126657654
You know "global" culture? The blue jeans, McDonalds, Hollywood culture? The culture that everyone loves to complain about but can't get enough of? The culture that the entire developed world has adopted at this point?

That's our culture.

You can kindly stop appropriating it now.
>>
File: RTSW6K.jpg (78KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
RTSW6K.jpg
78KB, 728x485px
>>126659691
So jealous!!!!
>>
>>126657654
>It's a simple fact that white Americans are an uncultured group of people.

We had culture till the baby boomers killed it.
>>
>>126670854
People like you are retarded, American English is our language. How does assimilation lead to lack of culture? It's precisely the opposite
>>
File: culture-of-lebanon-2-638.jpg (116KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
culture-of-lebanon-2-638.jpg
116KB, 638x479px
>>126659691
Gee I wish we were cucked this hard over and over and over.
>>
>>126671059
You just buy them from friends or family. It isn't only the islamists and government who has weapons all the civilians have guns you can buy them for cheap if you know guys
>>
>>126657654
Aside from the Romans, the Greeks, and the British Empire, name another civilization in HISTORY that has had more impact militarily, culturally, economically, and artistically, than America.
>>
File: 1493447041484.jpg (102KB, 746x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493447041484.jpg
102KB, 746x500px
>all these redditors getting triggered and replying to bait
>>
>>126669977
This. I'm sick of seeing whites trying to act like niggers. Does this happen in Europe?

Also do women in Europe seem to be more feminine to me and wear dresses and shit or is it just me?

Almost all white American girls try to dress and act like Kylie Jenner. They don't even listen to any music other than nigger rap. The few girls I've talked to from Europe never listened to rap.

Rap and niggers are fucking this country.
>>
File: 00-xsmas.jpg (16KB, 201x256px) Image search: [Google]
00-xsmas.jpg
16KB, 201x256px
>>126659691
How many Lebanese space missions have occurred?

I net a lot of the world can't wait to get into LIT because of the culture of excellence. famous!
>>
>>126670840
I am assimilated I just think whites in this country are cowardly and don't have culture. I'm just telling you the hard truth my friend. I actually could leave this country and go back to lebanon and could easily buy a big house there with the money I've made here. I might do that at some point. I just need to fuck some more white women and then I'll leave
>>
define culture
What do your shitty people have besides headscarves, incest and communitarian violence?
>>
>>126672152
The Arabs, obviously. They're all moon-worshipers in North Africa/the Middle East/Central Asia because Muhammad was rather effective.
>>
File: LEARN.jpg (78KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
LEARN.jpg
78KB, 800x450px
>>126672122
How is Freedom doing things illegally? Freedom is defined as doing something without hindrance or restraint. Put down the Arabic text book and learn some English.
>>
>>126670613
I would say this in general is a very American thing. The idea of being a rugged Frontiersman is still possible in the U.S.A.

Hell, you even see nu-male hipsters try to pull the whole lumberjack aesthetic off.
>>
>>126672426
>I am assimilated I just think whites in this country are cowardly and don't have culture

Move to Texas or out west if you want to experience American culture. Half of the establishments in Montana still roleplay as the Wild West circa 1800.
>>
>>126657654
It's a simple fact that CALIFORNIANS, who all Americans on tv and in movies are based on, have no culture

The rest of the country has culture.
>>
>>126659691
>Americans don't have culture
Football, hunting, fishing, traditional foods we make from wild game, holiday celebrations, small town church gatherings, ect. All these things count as culture you dumb fuck. Each part of the country also develops their own culture based off their heritage and location. Then we as a country adopt some different cultures and mix them into our own. Not that any of give a flying fuck what your thoughts about our culture were.
>>
>>126657654
Get the fuck out.
>>
File: meat pie.jpg (15KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
meat pie.jpg
15KB, 320x220px
>>126671590
>this compares to McDonalds

Man I feel bad for whites and how disgusting you people are
>>
>>126672309
Who else is ready to leave the US and live in the rich culture of LEBANON? I AM!!!
>>
>>126672812
Dude, that looks like dog shit on a cracker.
>>
File: Chum.png (82KB, 1300x892px) Image search: [Google]
Chum.png
82KB, 1300x892px
>>126672426
That Line proves this is a bait thread. Go bring your 2 incher somewhere else.
Sage.
>>
File: wagner.jpg (243KB, 851x1250px) Image search: [Google]
wagner.jpg
243KB, 851x1250px
>>126657654
die in a fire
>>
>>126671905
We still BTFO'd the Jews unlike America and the West, drove out their influence in our country and we still have morals. You think there's a trans bathrooms in Lebanon?
>>
>>126659691
>this is what happens when the jews erase American history so you can only talk about the slavery war and the holocaust for in history class
>>
>>126657654
>It's a simple fact that white Americans are an uncultured group of people
I've read that about every country in the planet and in every language.
Bait and probably slide thread.
Saged.
>>
>>126672828
It's funny because he claims whites are cowardly but he doesn't have the balls to walk into a Texas bar and say that. He'd get his ass beat simply due to the fact that he's a Mohammad. He wouldn't even have to say anything. Hell, the Mexicans would even join in.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 402x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 402x225px
>>126657654
Ah great a fellow LebAnon. We moved here from Lebanon as well, my story is the same as yours except I was born here. Been to the homeland many times. Our house might as well be in Beirut with all of the Lebanese culture we ingest daily.

> tfw making middle easterners look good again
>>
>>126657654
We do have culture, the problem is that every time white culture is recognized, or emerges organically, it's described as a "diversity issue" rather than white culture. Indie music is white, Burning Man is white, snorkeling is white, camping is white, the list goes on. America has generated a shit ton of white culture, people just can't bear the thought of it existing.
>>
>>126657654
Literally everything in America is white culture. That's why shit skins like you cry about appropriation, we took your cultures and mixed them in a gay ass melting pot.

Capitalism is white culture and so is democracy. As a Jew it's even more so our culture since jews built the industries in which savages like you can sit on your fat ass and speak with arrogance while being a migrant piece of shit who andoned his own culture to suck on the western titty.

You have no culture, you are a shit seagul migrating and consuming while mooching off the culture you abandoned so you can feel a bullshit connection. You're scum up. Essentially a parasitic cultural mongrel.
>>
File: c700x420.jpg (146KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
146KB, 700x420px
>>126672924
Tastes really good though
>>
If white culture exists it must suck pretty bad, because all of the youth idolizes black culture here. Black athletes, black actors, black rappers, black slang, black twitter, black clothing style. Spend 5 minutes around high school/college age kids and tell me I'm wrong.

hotdogs and hamburgers? That's german food, bud.
>>
If Lebanon has such a superior culture, why did your family leave?
>>
>>126672929
of course its bait nobody is that stupid, but we gotta correct this shit anyway, we cant let this "whites have no culture lul" meme proliferate anymore
>>
File: IMG_1818.png (444KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1818.png
444KB, 750x1334px
>>126657654
Go the fuck back to Lebanon you shit nigger.

Nobody wants you here ruining the white American culture.
>>
>>126673510
this.
Fuck these ungrateful minorities coming to partake in our wealth and culture and turning it into the shitholes they came from.
t. Californian
>>
>>126673508
>hangs around high schools
>brags about it

Looking for little girls to rape j'marcus?
>>
>>126673050

The southern part of your country was occupied by Jews for like 20 years.
>>
>>126657654
You moved here. You didn't stay in your shit hole of birth. That says everything I need to know about how terrible we are.
>>
>>126673050
>we BTFO

No one. You're from a land with a deep history of cuckolding.

Your "culture" is dancing around in faggy costumes and smelling like shit.

You can't name a single fucking thing unique that anyone would be interested in.
>>
>>126657654
Go back to that pisshole then you simple-minded fuckstain.
>>
>>126673422
>Essentially a parasitic cultural mongrel.

You just described Jews in one sentence. You're mad because we BTFO'd the Jews so badly
>>
>>126657654
>Rock Music
>Writing
>food (pizza, hamburgers, sandwiches)
>art (film, theatre, paintings)
OP, first off, you're a faggot from a faggot country.
second, the reason you don't see white people with a distinct culture is because American culture IS white culture. We created this country using other races, and then continued it. All aspects of American culture save a few are white. Kys
>>
>>126673209
I find it funny how /pol/ worships guys like Nasrallah and Assad but says they hate us. Whites on /pol/ know that they're so inferior they worship our leaders but hate our culture lmao
>>
>>126674067

>hides in a bomb shelter as the israeli air force saturation bombs your neighborhood because you live in a shithole controlled by islamist terrorists

>"w-we're BTFO'ing the j-jews so bad heh"
>>
>>126673726
Before we destroyed them
>>
File: toppestofkeks.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
toppestofkeks.gif
2MB, 230x175px
Love when mudshit minorities in white western cultures always say this

To them, (((culture)))

is speaking a barbaric language
is drinking cow piss
is eating dog
is eating pig shit
is living in a mud hut
is being unemployed
is dancing like a monkey
is getting your head chopped off

Meanwhile, they wear western suits and ties, love football/baseball/basketball. drive cars, love western TV shows and movies, use phones, celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving, honor traditions like a birthday cake, live in houses, shit in a toilet, live past the age of 30

None of that counts as (((culture))) to a shitskin
>>
As if culture is always a good thing, although some cultures bring art, history, and food. Other places can make shittier cultures that love to behead people, shit on streets, and problem for society
>>
File: chick-fil-a-secret-menu-meal.jpg (68KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
chick-fil-a-secret-menu-meal.jpg
68KB, 560x420px
>>126658453

we don't share it with you because you are a dirty mudslime and will never understand the nuances of our people

white American culture is about self sufficiency, family, bashful pride, and living clean. It's eating your hamburger with no condiments because you put enough time into the meat itself that it doesn't require any short cuts to improve the taste. It's the long, arduous path of life that shithead muslims will never comprehend or believe is a possible way of life because you are a weak race of people

>pic related, the best fast food in the entire country is literally 2 slices of bread and chicken + 2 pickles, nothing more
>>
>>126672812
>y-you're disgusting
>posts a cat litter box

really makes me think ahmed

my fav part of global warming is that it's going to wipe out the shitty region you call home and finally destroy the muslim scourge.
>>
File: great_american_cowboy.jpg (89KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
great_american_cowboy.jpg
89KB, 600x364px
>>126674266
>American's watching foreign wars like they're entertainment is a sign of our inferiority
you certainly have to go back
>>
Your father thought so little of your shitty ass culture that he dreamed of raising you in our cultureless society. I am a first generation American and damn proud if it.
>>
>>126662456
You idiot you've been living in a culture, so therefore it is the norm to you. In your mind 'culture' is how the other people behave. Non Americans see white Americans as having a culture.
>>
>>126674226

>Rock Music

African american

>Writing

good writers existed before america was even a thought

>food (pizza, hamburgers, sandwiches)

italian, german, general european

>art (film, theatre, paintings)

superior art existed before america was even a thought

None of what you just listed is "white american"
>>
>>126663612

our culture is also actively subverted and demeaned by the jews here. they want american culture to be nothing more than mindless pop music and niggers in fancy clothes. it creates an easily controlled population for them. any white family that can see this knows to keep our culture to ourselves so that it may live on until we rid ourselves of these traitorous politicians and their jewish masters
>>
>>126674483
What is your culture?
>>
>>126657654
I'm glad you hate it. Now Get The Fuck Out, faggot.
>>
>>126674866
>neanderthalls ate and drew on walls therefore food and art are not your culture
>>
>>126675022

This. God damn it, shitskins really have no idea how glad we would be to see them all go. You were all forced upon us. Not a single white family in this entire country 30-40 years ago would have wanted America to become what it is today. You leech off our hard work ethic and strong values then call us evil when we realize that you will never reciprocate this behavior. Just fucking leave before we chimp out on all of you.
>>
File: 1494734008031.jpg (213KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494734008031.jpg
213KB, 500x500px
>>126657654
What you seem to not understand is America is the worlds DEFAULT culture.

You watch our movies and TV shows.
You all listen and obsess over US music and celebrities.
You watch our country in the olympics
You watch our sports.
You watch our news.
You wear our clothes and sunglasses.
When our president speaks, you listen.

AMERICA IS THE WORLDS CULTURE.
>>
File: 1445714152292.jpg (20KB, 430x445px) Image search: [Google]
1445714152292.jpg
20KB, 430x445px
>>126674866
>>126675111
nigger almost every culture is fucking food and art
stop this nonsense right now that there are "superior cultures which transcend food and art such primitive peoples"
>>
File: 35967349567.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
35967349567.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>126657654
What do you mean by culture and what kind of higher culture do you have that we don't? You say it's a simple fact that Americas are uncultured, so I ask you, what is so special about your culture that doesn't apply to ours?
>>
>>126675111

What american art can even come close to da vinci, michaelangelo, picasso, pizzaro?

Hamburgers were brought here by german immigrants, pizza from italians.
>>
File: 1490216152743.jpg (94KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490216152743.jpg
94KB, 1440x900px
>entire world inherits your culture
>accuses you of not having culture afterwards
it's poetic
>>
>>126675349
I agree
>>
>>126675503
>>126675314

ITT
butthurt burgers

AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT
>>
>>126674659
>self sufficiency, family,
Yeah self sufficiency is your mom divorcing your dad and then raising you off her alimony. You whites know nothing about family. You have no pride and you do not live clean. This is why your daughters get fucked 30 times by the time they're in college and why you let them leave the house with yoga pants at 12 years old. The fact that you claim that any of these things is your culture is hilarious
>>
File: download.jpg (837KB, 2048x1414px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
837KB, 2048x1414px
>>126675470
Breaking News: America is a Bastard Child of Europe
>>
>>126674266
>>126674750
This.
Your lives and your countries are meaningless to us, we cheer on Assad not because we think he is heroic or a leader worthy of admiration, but because we find it hilarious to see him slaughter filthy shitskins like you and your family.

You are like a slave in the colosseum who mistakes the crowds cheers for admiration, and fails to realize we will cheer even louder after you lose your head.
>>
>>126675503
>minority races then accuse you of appropriating their culture
>despite their entire being having come from white culture
True pottery
>>
>>126675635
then leave?
>>
>>126659691
Europe =/= America, you idiot
>>
>>126657654
1. If the US is so bad, move to your country where people share your wonderful culture.
2. History, music, traditions, American sports, American literature, American movies (the best movies are actually American) - and being a melting pot of various European nations, lots of different heritage.
They certainly have more culture than you.
>>
>>126675652

you are describing the lifestyle of liberal city degenerates. they gave up their whiteness the second they started using words that end in -ism and -ist.

I assume you live on the coast. All niggers prefer those areas. Just stay out of our magical forests of whiteness and elf magic and you may yet survive.
>>
Modern civilization is white culture
>>
>>126675974
Lebanon has no culture. Shithole.
>>
>go to any other western country
>they watch our movies
>they talk about our politics
>they consume our pop culture
>mcdonalds in every city
americans have no culture!
>>
>>126674881
Already outlined it earlier
>>
>implying lebanon has culture
bitch your culture is based on islam. what else?
>>
>>126658600
Yes it is
It's societal norms, it shows the distance preference, the individualism but also the collective identity the Americans have by telling others to fuck off
Even in this tiny post you can see several aspects of our culture
>>
>>126675652

I would also like to point out the irony of the fact that you have lived in America your entire life because your parents fled from the peasant shithole that is Lebanon, yet you come here and talk shit about the country that took your worthless people in and offered you shelter. I get that you suffer a deep identity crisis and have an emotional need to feel a strong connection with your roots. I feel that every day as I watch people like you move into where my identity derives from and tell us we are rural and suburban retards and need Islam. Why won't you go back to your shithole if it's so great? We both know why - America is far superior in every way because it is comprised of superior men
>>
>>126676352

>You took all our sports.

The #1 sport in the world is soccer (futbol)

>You took our food

All "American" food came from europe, this is a fact

>You took our entertainment

African american. Rock music, rap, twitter memes, US sports, all african american in origin.
>>
>>126676630
lmao this has been pointed out to OP so many times and he has not responded to it once.
>>
>>126663612
I can't speak for any other part of the country, but Louisiana has a distinct culture.
>>
>>126675470
sargant, wood, pollock.

pizza as the world knows it today was invented in america. american pizza is nothing like italian pizza, and now the rest of the world including italy adopted american pizza. it's an invention of brooklyn. italian pizza is more like a mediterranean dipping bread, which, it is.

hamburgers as we know them today were actually invented in america.

I don't really care that much though. only someone with a poor education could think a society exists without culture, and only a blind fool would think american culture doesn't dominate the entire planet.
>>
>>126673064
Pretty much exactly this
>>
lol op has never left his basement apparently. google irish festival. polish festival. italian festival. french festival. slovak festival. dutch festival.
>>
>>126657654
The fact that you don't think white people have a culture just goes to show how it has utterly dominated yours.

It's so ingrained in you that you can't even tell. I mean fuck, you're writing this in English from the US.
>>
Oh shit was flagpole sitting and those wierd bikes with the big tire in front invented by cotton pickers too?
Drat!
I bet the write Brothas was black too
>>
>>126657654
Our culture is so omnipresent you don't even realize you're in it you niggerloving scumbag, western civilization is white culture faggot, without it you'd be in mud huts like the other bongos. Fuck off and die white people don't need you for shit.
>>
>>126676887
>pizza as the world knows it today was invented in america. american pizza is nothing like italian pizza,

You could not be more wrong, "NY stye" pizza is based of napoli style, which is where most italians came from. The only american pizza are disgusting chains like dominoes, pizza hut where its thick and deep dish

>hamburgers as we know them today were actually invented in america

Incorrect again, they came from hamburg germany where they were made for 1000's of years. They even were the first to put pickles, onions and tomatoes on them.
>>
>>126676630
Your family probably came to the US for a similar reason at some point in time. Just because I came here for a better life doesn't mean I can't complain about the country. I feel as if the US lacks culture. I think white men in the US are generally brainwashed and weak and pacified cucks.
>>
>>126673050
There are no trans-bathrooms in Lebabon, there is also 20% of the country does not have access to any sanitation facilities altogether...
>>
File: White-People.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
White-People.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>126657654

Well it's hard to see American culture. Or white American culture. Very hard to see. Do you know why? Hmmmm? Want to know?

Because it's everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Ever hear of cultural appropriation? Well the entire planet culturally appropriated us so when you come here you think, " We have all this too! They have no culture. " .

You took all our sports. Oh they were all invented here. You took all our inventions. You took all our tech. You took all our weapons. You took our food. You took our entertainment. You took our fashion. You take our literature. Now it's not for us to be jaded about any of this because our ancestors were handing that shit out left and right to you guys, because really, white people like to share.

But the point is, you come here, and wonder why we have all the same shit you do, but seem to be lacking some culture! Well! If your home people took out all the things they culturally appropriated from the west? It would look like total shit. And then you'd see a HUGE difference.
>>
We don't have time to produce culture because we're too busy working for Jews while supporting the rest of the world via welfare
>>
>>126676754
>All "American" food came from europe, this is a fact
Not necessarily. BBQ, outside of being just cooking meat is American. And there's lots of western food that American frontiersman also pioneered. Also, as I said before when you didn't respond to me: there is nothing wrong with America being the child of Europe.

>>126676899
It's pretty sad.
>>
>>126677490

American style BBQ is another african american tradition that whites stole
>>
>>126677262
>[citation needed]
google proves you wrong. do some research before speaking out of your ass.
>>
>>126677331
Except when my family moved to the US it was still a British colony. You've moved here, refused to assimilate, and then bitch because our country isn't a backwards fucking mess like yours. Put a gun in your mouth Ahmed and blow your shitty fucking kebab brainstem out.
>>
>>126677368
>There are no trans-bathrooms in Lebabon, there is also 20% of the country does not have access to any sanitation facilities altogether...
Designated morality streets
>>
File: white americans.png (295KB, 416x465px) Image search: [Google]
white americans.png
295KB, 416x465px
>>126676913
Pic related are the whites who go to those festivals
>>
>>126677637

You cannot refute a single thing I just said, you also just compared jackson pollock to fucking leonardo da vinci. You're a shitty troll, go away.
>>
>>126674067
You did not BTFO Jew one bit. This is such a typical Arab low expectations mentality.

The Israeli military completely destroy Lebanon in 2006, achieved 80% of their goals, yet still considered it for themselves as a failure.

The Lebanese got completely destroy and were not able to defend one bit of their lands, but still consider it as a victory.
>>
File: 1495302583269.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495302583269.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>126664975
I just love how white literal whos claim the work of what other people did while having done nothing in their lives themselves
>>
>>126657654
Being American is all the culture they need.
>>
File: 1490013065118.png (27KB, 658x524px) Image search: [Google]
1490013065118.png
27KB, 658x524px
>>126658321
>>126657654
>haha you have no culture but you built a fuckin awesome country, way better than the shithole i came from
>making fun of your perceived lack of culture is all i can do to feed my false sense of superiority :(
>>
File: miakhalifa.jpg (208KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
miakhalifa.jpg
208KB, 1000x666px
>>126675652
>implying arabs are not degenerate
>tfw 1st generation arabs are already massive whores who lust for big white cock

Maybe it's time to go back before your future daughter gets BLEACHED, ahmed
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1024x771px
>>126674266
Lol agreed
>>
>>126674266
Your culture is fucking camels in the desert
>>
America *is* a culture. We took in every ethnicity, belief, nation, culture etc and integrated it painfully in a system that somehow actually works.
>>
>>126677754
Not true at all you dindu nigger. Hezbollah formed to get IDF out of South Lebanon and succeeded in the fight. Israel was committed to staying there and supporting the guardians of the cedar and claiming the land in South Lebanon but IDF couldn't win or gain any more ground after Hezbollah starting fucking them up
>>
>>126677612
It wasn't Africans, it originated in native traditions from the Caribbean.
And again, this isn't any different than most other cultures. The spice trade was huge for a reason.
>>
File: 1484006739365.jpg (211KB, 800x524px) Image search: [Google]
1484006739365.jpg
211KB, 800x524px
>>126677331

We have been here since 1700. We fought in every single fucking war the colonists and eventual Americans ever fought in. That you have the audacity to compare your life experience as a pedophile worshipping sand nigger whose coward parents fled Lebanon to come here and shit up my country with my family's centuries of military service and selfless political service to the glory of this country really speaks to how blindly arrogant of a "culture" you come from.

If you had an ounce of self awareness, you would know not to complain about the country that has given you, for free, the highest standard of living and strongest economy in the world. Better yet, people like me are expected to maintain this on your behalf while listening to you call me racist, backwards, and stupid. If you had ANY idea how close to the boiling point many of us are with you useless immigrants (and there are over 200 million of us, /pol/ memes aside), you wouldn't leave your house without wearing an American flag hawaiian shirt and matching crocs to demonstrate your undying loyalty to us
>>
>>126678090
>mia khalifa
>christian

Gee I wonder why shes degenerate. She follows the same "religion" as all the other white american girls who get fucked at the age of 14 in their fathers basement
>>
>>126677612
>africa
>dominated by islam
>literally making it illegal to bbq things like pork
>literally had no such thing as cows
>invented bbq

tell me more about this fascinating african invention.
>>
>>126676502
Nope. It's garbage nobody wants what you have.

Yet you're here.
>>
>>126677331
you have a point here
the ones you hang out with are weak pacified cucks;
though;
the ones who aren't, probably wouldn't hang out with the likes of you.
>>
>>126678554
>mia is christian
she's not christian
>>
>>126669275
Okay genius, tell us about culture that's EXCLUSIVELY and ONLY Lebanese and not generically Arab/Levantine/Muslim.
>>
>>126657654
our culture was so great that it became the default culture for the entire western world
>>
White people like to live in nice places then have niggers and terrorist come take it from them then wash rinse repeat
>>
>>126678613

Let me spell it out for you since you're being stupid. What we know today as "american style BBQ", is based off of african americans in the US south. The origins of BBQ itself came from native americans and mongolians.

So no, BBQ is not white american culture.
>>
File: 1490014929057.png (67KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1490014929057.png
67KB, 240x232px
>>126678554
culture
ˈkʌltʃə/Submit
noun
the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
"20th century popular culture"
synonyms: the arts, the humanities; More
the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.

basically everything in the world is american culture; other than kebabs and curries and wearing towels on your head, or forcing your women to dress up as ninjas
>>
>>126678980
Load of shit.

Why don't you get the fuck out of the country we built and let you in, then? Faggot, gutless, home-abandoning traitor coward.
>>
>>126675652
so this is obvs b8, /thread already
>>
>>126678980

Wrong

Native Americans may have figured out how to make a ceramic oven and put raw meat into it for an extended period of time, but it is indisputable that the white man in America has perfected the technique of cooking huge pieces of meat and dousing it all with delicious sauces. You must not visit the Midwest often.
>>
>>126678805
Mostly that stuff is some of the worst parts of German and British culture originally though
>>
>>126678554
Are you disappointed we that we can call you a camel fucker with no reprecussions here? That we can own weapons and not shoot each other because some dead pedophile said so? That you can have more food for 5.99 at Taco Bell than your entire villages back home would have collectively in a week? Or are you a shareblue shill?
>>
>>126676754
>The #1 sport in the world is soccer (futbol)
He never claimed fagbol was "our" sport, most americans over the age of 6 wouldn't either.

>All "American" food came from europe, this is a fact
All european food comes from earlier cultures as well, so by your logic "europe has no food culture".

>African american. Rock music, rap, twitter memes, US sports, all african american in origin.
Niggers didn't invent any of that, except for maybe Rap which is just rhyming quickly and fucking retarded.
>Rock - "It derived most directly from the rhythm and blues music of the 1940s, which itself developed from earlier blues, boogie woogie, jazz and swing music, and was also influenced by gospel, country and western, and traditional folk music." Mostly white musical style, the few "black" ones like Jazz have their roots in earlier white music styles. So by your food logic, since niggers took their music from white culture, it isn't there's.
>twitter memes
Wow, what an accomplishment. Most twitter memes are just copied from here and a couple other sites.
>US sports
"we wuz sports" Nog's didn't invent any sports, they just playthem. But even in that they almost never play the intellectual roles, not a lot of good black quarterbacks out there, but a lot of troglodyte negroes with an IQ of "muh dick" who can hold a ball and run real fast. That's all sports is becoming anymore, white leader/coach squaring off against his rival white coach, in a contest to see who can best control there team of trained monkeys to put a ball in a hole.
Dance monkey, dance.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_rock_and_roll
>>
>>126678325
Yea...sorry, but no Ahmed. The IDF completely fucked Lebanon and set it back years back by destroying key infrastructure.

Even now with the Leviathan gas field, they have pushed the Israel-Lebanon to their advantage and there is nothing you can/will do about it.

The reason why Israel (and Jews) in general have been so successful is because they have self-criticism and do not get content on achieving partial results.

They achieved 80% of their goal? Not good enough, let's understand why it wasn't 100%. Arabs on the other hand have low expectations, hence why "small achievements" are viewed by them as victories.
>>
File: BLEACHED2.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACHED2.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>126678554
>be proud Lebanese immigrant
>the majority of Lebanese immigrants in the US are Christian
>b-b-ut now it's about religion
>implying mudshits don't get BLEACHED

>this much mental gymnastics
>>
>>126678980
>i think native americans (and mongolians) invented metal/steel

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>126657654
>actively dismiss culture as (((shitty)))
>"You have no culture!"

Yeah, when you plug your ears and eyes you tend to miss things. Coming from that shitstain Lebanon, I can't really blame you.

>examples of culture include eating food and speaking as though they are indicative of culture
I eat food and speak English.
>>
>>126678763
Yes she is she was born to a Muslim family and then converted to Christianity because she is a degenerate whore (just like all christian women) and didn't like how strict Islam is.

Funny how the biggest apostate Arab woman you can find is a christian. Now go tell me how many white porn stars there are?
>>
>>126679280
He's mad his mom and dad are cousins.
>>
>>126679195

I'm of english descent, this is literally my country. I'm proving you wrong buddy

>>126679263

The spices, cooking style and sauce US BBQ is cooked in are all african american from the south and midwest
>>
>>126679473
false christian
just like how you're a false muslim since you haven't blown anyone up yet
>>
>>126677612
Other barbecue meats used were pork butt, pork ribs, beef ribs, venison, and goat. However, barbecue was not invented in America and no one knows who invented the barbecue. The word 'Barbecue' might come from the Taino Indian word 'barbacoa' meaning meat-smoking apparatus
>>
>>126678980
>What are cowboys
BBQ originated in Missouri, at least decent bbq did. KC bbq is top shit, followed by Texas BBQ, then Tex Mex, then northern, and deadlast is that shit vinegar water from the east coast.
>>
>>126657654
beaner here. u must pretty damn stupid to note be able to note any significant cultural differences between US and any other country with "culture". the US is a big country with minute differences in in every state. ask texan what it means to be an american and ill guarantee it'll be different from a new yorker, californian, or a floridian or any other state. if u look a country as big as china it'll be the same. even something like italy has differences within its borders. also the way we talk is different, family members in mexico think I'm an asshole cuz i say shit directly o them and don't dance around the topic like a little faggot. christian values bro really? thats not cultural? how about the hate for niggers bc they're such useless pieces of shit, that not to say mexicans ore even the local white trash are but niggers are predominantly human water. I've had a coworker from afghanistan, a former interpreter, tell me he thinks blacks are becomes slaves again bc of disgustingly useless their are.

and food? bro travel the fucking country and look up how american versions of foreign food is way better. I've tried real chinese food n it tastes like shit, n not it wasn't dog. even mexican food falls in this category. mexican food is heavier compare to its americanized counterpart. southern bbq too is fucking amazing. our culture also, as corny as it sounds, i think also centers around the bill of rights, an american legal document that guarantees rights born from the enlightenment, with our own person twists overtime. our fucking acceptance of other people too? we've made a wrong turn a while back but hopefully general americans, the silent majority, are too scared of being called racists to turn back the tide. n before u hillbilly racist /pol/ fags say anything, I've fucked a couple of ur white women n i must say they're pretty fucking bland
>>
>>126679348

The entire world watches soccer, not our sports. I hate soccer as well. Elvis literally admitted to stealing rock n roll from blacks, did you even read the wiki article you posted?
>>
File: over 39 big laffs.png (43KB, 706x669px) Image search: [Google]
over 39 big laffs.png
43KB, 706x669px
>>126679353
>ArabFuckers.com
>>
>>126679353
Pic related is a spanish woman no lie. Yes it is a simple fact Muslim women do not fuck white men because most white men are not Muslim and Muslim women get married very early.

White women on the other hand get fucked by everyone. I've even met horses who have fucked white women
>>
>>126678785
>>126679473
Come on, Ahmed, answer. It seems like the ones without a specific culture are you sand people.
>>
>>126678554
this is the thing i find most hilarious about muslims
any muslim who does anything that makes muslims look bad isn't a real muslim.

it's the least self-aware philosophy in the world.

i had some sandnigger try and say the orlando shooter wasn't muslim because he shot people up
>>
This place is really boring lately, just endless shill posts I've seen 100 times.
>>
>>126663612
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States

We're largely a culture of syncretism, we're only all of 500 years old, with the modern expressions of our culture only really coming into their own in the last 250.

We don't have a single, unified ethnic base to draw on. For good or ill, there is a defined American culture, or more accurately, there are several overlapping ones, and plenty of regional variation. The US is goddamned huge, and has been settled by basically everyone out there.

But whites in the US certainly have culture, generally similar to small town British or German if the population of a place is healthy and unmixed. As you mix in other populations, it starts to blend into more of a pan-american consumerist shitpile like any major city in the West.

But go up in a holler in West Virginia, or spend some months in a small white town in the Florida panhandle, and tell me there's no culture.
>>
File: diferencia.jpg (441KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
diferencia.jpg
441KB, 1366x768px
even google knows it.
usa has no culture
>>
>>126657654

>Lebanon

So, terrorism, hummus and wiping your shitty ass with your left hand are your culture? Neat.
>>
File: ten_commandments.jpg (60KB, 535x415px) Image search: [Google]
ten_commandments.jpg
60KB, 535x415px
>>126679608
>I'm proving you wrong buddy
>by not responding to anything I can't bs my way out of
>>
>>126680020
Exclusively Lebanese culture would actually be most of the food. The food is different because it is actually a mix of Mediterranean food and Arabian food. This is what makes it distinct. Arabian food does not have much seafood, Lebanese food mixes classical arab cuisine with wheat, seafood, and vegetables. Casseroles and stews are more common.
>>
>>126657654
>>126673209
Do you two have discord?
>>
Think of it this way, op: your culture and all others were incapable of making as great a destination country as America. The people of one(-ish) country had to steal/secede/fight to make this country and now after the centuries of on-again off-again borderlessness and referenced cucking in Lebanon, you come here and tell us that the things that help you identify your home, essentially your limited eatdrinktalk-culture and the shame it holds for not being America (the great and welcoming place holder________), are somehow anything other than shameful while you are doused in American-aspirationalism and technology and media... oh and when did a computer and internet get developed in Lebanon? Gtfo out of our homeland, the internet...or should I say just one of the many extensions of our homeland that you swim around in because your Lebanon is not enough. I doubt even what you consume on the internet is limited to all-Lebanon-all-the-time. Bait or not, eatdrinktalkdress, it's just a symptom of locus and trade, it's impossible to not have "culture". It's doubtful so mixed a country as Lebanon has any real central culture lest it be considered a "majority" creation and thus somehow inherently evil and oppressive to the interlopers. That your father wanted you in the US proves Lebanon is unstable and lacking cohesion which is another symptom of its lack of value. Hummus (which everyone eats in Med/Arabia) is a hallmark of instability in a sense, your cultural affects all speak of the instability and hotheadedness and inability to work in groups that is seen through Lebanese history and MiddleEastern/Med-history as well. These aren't things to be proud of. Hotheaded willful arrogance...yep, op's post, definitely a Lebanese. Or one of those brown people from that dry ugly swath over on the other side of the world....which place? Who could really tell the difference? They're all the same...just like 'white people places', right?
>>
>>126680441
Every state has multiple
>>
>>126657654
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>126677372
This is a good response. I'd also like to add that one could say that american culture is also a mix of influences of different european cultures; some german, some italian, some dutch and so on. and to be fair to the foreigners, we exported our culture bc our country was the only one that could mass export the way it did after the war, cocacolonization
>>
File: 5735416876_a1a334dac4.jpg (133KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
5735416876_a1a334dac4.jpg
133KB, 375x500px
>>126680839
>>
>>126680839

The original cowboys were from spain, "vaqueros". Once again, european in origin. The few things in American culture that were actually created here were made by african americans, not whites.
>>
File: 7691264_1_l.jpg (60KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
7691264_1_l.jpg
60KB, 600x386px
>>126681049
What other modern nation had a tradition of lynching brownies.
>>
>>126680743
why dont you go back to lebanon
>>
>>126681160
>>126681148
We made it all our own baby.
>>
"Culture" happens when you are too shit to make advancements into to the modern world so you sit on your morals and traditions
>>
>>126665825
>we eat and cook special dishes from lebanon
Yep, we do that too, had a party with a BBQ sauce competition.
>listen to arabic music
Listen to American Rock/Folk from the 60s and 70s. Fuck your shitty garbage.
>smoke shisha
Tobacco is from the Americas. Uh oh cultural appropriation.
>drink Arak
We drink bourbon.
>socialize
Oh yeah we totally don't do this...

But yeah, I probably won't invite a towel head over.
>>
>>126679793

you have to go back
>>
>>126681148
>Why didn't you bring culture with you from europe
>that doesn't count came from europe
>>
>>126680744
No whats that?
>>
>>126679473
Just look at a barnyard for Islamic porn stars.
>>
>>126680743
So, same as Syrian. And anyway, is that it? How can you criticize American culture when all you have is fucking FOOD?
>>
File: 4323802000_f3e6a99fc3_b.jpg (224KB, 1024x911px) Image search: [Google]
4323802000_f3e6a99fc3_b.jpg
224KB, 1024x911px
>>126681314
Oh
Mine eyes have seen the glory
Of the coming of the lord
>>
Is European culture simply dressing in some historical tribal garment or preserve some old remaining architecture? I mean most modern European states clearly don't do that.

>>126680441
If I type "Latvian American culture" I get a bunch of people dressed up in those clothing in some parade around the US.
>>
>>126657654
Way to evaporate all that traditional European culture in your melting pot, America

at least the Italians TRY to be something other than the lowest, blandest, most base consumers in a capitalist system that prefers domestic black culture anyway
>>
>>126681314

You didn't make it your own, you stole it from spaniards and now you're trying to say you created it. Like I said, almost nothing originates here, and the few things that did blacks created.
>>
kys sandnigger piece of shit America has invented more technology created more art and performed more music in less than 500 years than all of you assholes put together have done in a millennium
>>
>>126680743
The diversity in Lebanese culture is a result of other cultures raping your women, killing your boys and moving on.
>>
I hate god damn mother fucking border hoping job stealing drug smuggling dope smoking margarita chugging taco slurping disease carrying spicky mexicant bastards
>>
>>126681356
Our stuff is better though
>>
File: AR-151029961.jpg (764KB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
AR-151029961.jpg
764KB, 3872x2592px
>>126681547
The years creep slowly by Lorena
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_haa-PfbtqI
>>
>>126681481
TOP KEK
>>
>>126681435
https://discordapp.com

get it and tell me when youre done
>>
BUILD THE FUCKING WALL AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>126681796
Your stuff is garbage. You've added nothing to the modern world so all you have is the shit food your backwards ass ancestors made after fucking goats.
>>
>>126681516
Well there's other traditional folk music and clothing I could explain but you wouldn't care. Point is our food is better and actually real, music is better, and we're more hospitable,
>>
>>126679820
>The entire world watches soccer, not our sports
You are one dense negroid motherfucker, no one is arguing about faggot rolly polly, or what you do or do not enjoy watching in your tenement housing. The question was "did the US invent sports" yes it did, soccer wasn't in contention till you injected it.
>"Elvis is the final authority on rock and roll"
Elvis stole his shtick from blacks because he was a talentless hack and knew fuckall about musical history. That has shit to do with anything I said, or that was in the article (which YOU clearly didn't read)
>>
File: g7X9Tf.gif (142KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
g7X9Tf.gif
142KB, 500x516px
It's a simple fact that Arabs are an uncultured group of people. I'm not sure if this is because most Arabs have been in the Middle East for a while and therefore they don't have any sort of intelligence to create a culture, but Arabs barely have any culture outside of praising Allah, raping children and blowing themselves up.

I'm from America and visited the Middle East as a child, but I still eat food from my home country (to not get infected with disgusting Arab viruses speak English, and feel very much connected to the culture of my home country. I know however that my children will also grow up understanding their culture. Arabs why do you deprive your children of any sort of real culture?
>>
>>126657654
go stick a philistine pike up your fucking ass
>>
>>126665931
This.
>>
>>126682030

You said the world watches our sports, the #1 most watched sport in the world is soccer. You said rock n roll was created by white americans, it literally says in the wiki you posted blacks created it.
>>
FUCK ALL YOU MEXICANT BASTARDS, AND YOU CANADICUNTS TOO!!!!!
>>
File: futurama_earth_flag_9841.png (15KB, 350x184px) Image search: [Google]
futurama_earth_flag_9841.png
15KB, 350x184px
>>126657654
American cultures are the most popular in the world. That is kind of sad. But they are the strongest.

Blue jeans, t-shirts, fast food, cheap drinks, cheap milk chocolate, soft serve, customer service innovations, cowboy hats, baseball hats, cowboy shirts, hawaiian shirts, sports jerseys, cheap jewelry, sweatshirts, sweatpants, hoodies, working moms, summer vacations, church camps, radio shows, podcasts, malls, strip malls, internet forums, big cinemas, cartoons, comic books... I could go on for a very long time. Basically the majority of modern day popular cultures in many countries are simply imitations of white American culture. That's why your post is very stupid.

It's why in France and Japan we have to fight back by strengthening our own home culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
>>
>>126681361
I've thought about it, by my problem is that i can't stand most mexicans. but if i try to amercanize mexico then wouldn't that be the same as mexicans mexicanizing the us? ill stay in cali for now. its a decent place but too many nig nogs where i live
>>
>>126681796
Everything you mentioned is generic to Mediterranean culture.
>>
>>126681646
>What is BBQ
>What is Lumber Culture
>What are Iphones
>What is Auto culture
>what is lynching brownies
>what is killing indians
>what is decentralization of power to local gov.

Cowboys (and girls) are an American Thing. Like it or not faggot.

If you don't like this country get the fuck out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZILqtZlfb7I&list=RDGMEMYQNnkCeucvXPZmorerFbHgVMZILqtZlfb7I

America has the best music on earth.
>>
>>126681796
Average IQ in Lebanon is 82.

82!!!!
>>
>>126682009
Yeah whatever nigger. It was fun watching you white faggots struggle to find examples of your nonexistent culture
>>
FUCK YOU NIP, WE WILL NUKE YOUR JAP ASSES AGAIN!
>>
>>126657654
Literally every major social/political event in the US was because of whites. Even Obama being president was because of the she craze. So currently white culture is trying to un-cuck itself. You just think whites don't have any culture because it's the "right/accepted" culture that everyone judges other cultures on. Like how people say Midwesterners have no accent. If the Boston accent was the "right" or accepted correct way of speaking it would be said that everyone else has an accent and they dont. In the same way, you think everyone else has a culture and whites don't simply because white culture is so strong and pervasive that even you see it as the correct way of living and any deviations from it are bizarre backwater holdovers from shittier races.
>>
>>126657654
>It's a simple fact that white Americans are an uncultured group of people
it's because they are stubborn in denying their european heritage and culture.
>>
Clearly you've never been to a tractor pull. Us white people in the Midwest enjoy building tractors and tearing them up. Culture? Sure.
>>
>>126682028
>more hospitable

Youre a bunch of fucking terrorists...
>>
Faggot ass muslims are too pussy to attack Israel. They're not real men. They let jews steal their land. Muslims are the biggest pussies in modern society. If they had any balls they'd attack Israel.
>>
the fuck OP, I'm 100% white and an American(born here) yet I speak the language that my family speaks (not english) don't generalize.
>>
BUILD THE FUCKING WALL AND MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!!!! TRUMP FOR LIFE
>>
>>126682368
>BBQ

native, african american

>What are Iphones

chinese, syrian

>What is Auto culture

german

>Cowboys (and girls) are an American Thing.

spaniards

>America has the best music on earth.

I agree, you can thank our african - americans for creating it all
>>
WHO HEAR HATES NEGROIDS?
>>
File: IMG_5561.jpg (59KB, 328x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5561.jpg
59KB, 328x500px
American religion
>>
File: haram.jpg (32KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
32KB, 600x434px
>>126680018
Muslim women prefer white men to sandniggers any day. They just can't do so usually because they're getting raped by sandniggers too much to say anything about it. But as soon as they get a taste of American Freedom, they fuck more white men than any white whore does, they love the white dick that much.
>>
>>126665825
You make my dog look intelligent. I know I'm taking the bait, but let me bring your darkie ass to one of my girlfriend's polish family gathering. You'll learn fast just how much of a smug fuck you're being.
>>
WHO HERE HATES THE NEGROID?
>>
>>126657654
War is our culture we are the new sparta
>>
File: 789x6cx8cv7b6.jpg (12KB, 188x225px) Image search: [Google]
789x6cx8cv7b6.jpg
12KB, 188x225px
>>126678431
saved
>>
>>126682931
No they don't if I ever even saw my sister speaking to a white guy I would beat the fuck out of her
>>
>>126665931
White American culture is so superior that all other cultures change themselves to be more like American culture.
>>
Why are coon toons so popular now? It's just mumbling...
>>
>>126680743
We had an authentic lebanese restaurant in our town, it closed once everyone realize the food style was shit, and there exponentially better ethnic food options to be had.

>"muh lebanese food is mediterranean style"
Yes, the problem is it is inferior to all the other mediterranean food styles.
Lebanese < Italian
Lebanese < Greek
Lebanese < Turkish
Lebanese < French
Lebanese < Spanish (not mexican)
I've yet to find a mediterranean food variety that is worse than Lebanese, you're nations cuisine is truly the dogshit bottom.
>>
>>126669748
>Still American
Now suddenly you like nigger creations, how convenient. I swear /pol/ burgers are the most retarded contrarian fucks in the world lmao
>>
SO YOU HATE THE NEGROID RACE?
>>
>>126681914
Bro I'm sorry it won't send a verification email to me
>>
>>126683116
https://discordapp.com

get it and tell me when youve got it
>>
>>126683466
oh

well try making a new email
>>
>>126670717
you will have to go back
>>
White american people drink their german beer, watching black guys on TV chase a ball around, ordering italian pizza, on their chinese made TV, blasting rap music as loud as they can, talking about "I love our white american culture"

lol
>>
WHO HERE THINKS RACIAL APPROPRIATION IS A JOKE?
>>
>>126683287
>authentic

Let me guess it was el basha...That place is about as authentic and real as Moe's is to real Mexican cuisine
>>
>>126683559
Alright hold on, hopefully it doesn't archive
>>
File: browny.jpg (11KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
browny.jpg
11KB, 263x192px
>>126682790
I smell a nigger.
Mad my grandad lynched you filthy Shitskins?
Henry Ford created the first marketable automobile

Smartphones are an American Innovation

Cowboys are American thing whether you like it or not. Herding with horses has been around a long time.

Niggers didn't write this songhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ikldsL4qCg&index=22&list=RDEMd8eWax1N9wOB85m6qUcubQ
>>
>>126683821
Probably gonna get archived now rip
>>
>>126657654
Yep white americans don't have culture but that isn't a racial issue. European countries have their own cultures and white majority south american countries too.
>>
>>126673431
lol
>>
>>126683821
if it does archive the code to join the discord is dw4YDYw
>>
>>126683909

You're very very very dumb. I'm 100% anglo saxon, this is literally my country. Everything you just said is false, you cannot name a single thing that originates from white americans that was not stolen.

btw, ford invented the assembly line, but the first car was invented by german karl benz, henry ford had to steal from the germans.
>>
>>126684261
Alright thanks
>>
>>126683909
>>126682790
Gotta love this retarded logic.
>German people make cars, so car culture is 100% German and has nothing to do with America, where it was invented.
>Sure, BBQ is mostly used by white Americans, but niggers and natives used it when it was first invented so it's obviously not White American.

This level of mental gymnastics almost sounds like this sandnigger has a brain...... almost.
>>
>>126683909
>Henry Ford created the first marketable automobile
>Smartphones are an American Innovation
HAHAHAHAHA nigger those are technology advances not culture
>Cowboys are American
Burger education
>>
File: 428.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
428.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>126674659
>>
>>126684263
WE INVENTED PLANES BITCH
>>
lol terrorists getting recruited in thread?
>>126683821
>>126683559
>>126683525
kys muzzies
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 768x768px
>>126683727
Lol these favors on /pol/

> "u sandnigger Arabian"

I'm lighter than most of the guys here ahd my family has green and brown eyes. Some mediocre hole in the wall made by a half Lebanese Brazilian is hardly authentic. Just look up anywhere, Beirut is in the top 5 of food destinations on earth. Your Israeli masters eat garbage despite all your foreign aid, Amerifats. And everyone on earth knows nobody has women as beautiful as those in Lebanon, Muslim or Christian. Speaking of, American ((Christianity)) is so fake Jesus would probably categorize all of you as the synagogue of satan as well. America is the land of having everything but being the best at none of it
>>
>>126684263
Cuck detected.
>>126684439
>Inb4 "Planes aren't actually culture"

No really I bet OP can't name a single thing about Lebanese culture that isn't shared with or stolen from another culture. Guess that means Lebanese culture doesn't exist
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.