[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GATE MKultra

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 55

File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x176px
Fuck you pol.

I'm now convinced gate was a program to identify intelligent white males, classify their moral and intellectual capabilities and susceptibility to mind control and ultimately target and subvert those whom they designated as possible future adversaries.

Is our congregation, congress and confederacy on pol a coincidence or social engineering?

I know for a fact that they run various filtering effects during (((education)) to stop those with the wrong "morals" and ideas from advancing.

Fuck you pol. I'm already crazy enough.

Original post Cont.
>>
>>126577254
So, another GATE washout posted in a tinfoil thread a few hours ago. Been trying to dig up info since. I remember these threads from a few months ago, but it seemed like people had lost interest. Any new info?

>quick rundown

GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

Fastforward from grade school, shitposting on /pol/ one day [ https://archive.is/qQkpC ] about LSD trips, kek, and the other 41 deities re-incarnating back to Earth for the final battle and what do you know, the thread is full of ex-GATE kids, like all of us (till it got shill bombed) were top of our class gifted and talented students who went through this special system.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

>p much match this list 100% save for the artsy israeli gf, unless my wife has neglected to mention something to me.
>>
I was in gifted and I'm a nigger. Hate me
>>
>>126577301
Is there any info on possible locations or timeframes where this was happening? Late to the topic but I think I might have been involved as well.
>>
Tried to get into gate but I didn't get in
>>
Gate washouts should join Freemasons and become a force to be reckoned with
>>
File: jeh-johnson.jpg (36KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
jeh-johnson.jpg
36KB, 800x555px
>>126577254
the hands are a giveaway when they take them later in life and don't get them as kids. fingers broken repeatedly to break down their soul
>>
>>126578437
>I was in gifted
gifted in rap music or car stealing?
>>
/x/ Containment Breech Thread.Sage and report. Do not bump. Do not reply.
>>
File: 1487549565875.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487549565875.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>126577254
mo' hands.
>>
>>126578528
The gate program was institutes in the 1980's I believe.

But a lot of the questions are like a personality test for morality.

Kids don't get the big picture, but I think it was a psych test to establish targets for soft torture. Then through systematic opression strip them of their will to succeed.
>>
>>126577301

>hazel eyes
>occipital bun
>had a NDE of drowning
>barely remember GATE
>heavy early twenties drug period
>first born son

what are you on about OP, now you've got me worried
>>
>>126577301
>>126577254
Nah mate they just put young white men on adderal for 7 years and call it a day. I refused to take it ever again my junior year of highschool because it ruined my social life.
>t. Law student that was on 54mg
>>
Good thing I failed that shit
>>
A thread yesterday about GATE program mentioned that a common factor among the programs young participants was that most had an Israeli art student girlfriend. Curious.
This factor, if true, instantly reminded me of a researcher, Christopher Ketcham, who investigated a strange series of events prior to late 2001. His article, posted below, reveals how foreign agents broke into several federal DEA offices across the country within a span of months posing as Israeli "art students."
Not sure if it is connected to GATE program but an interesting thought.

link:
http://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
>salon
Its worth the read anons
>>
>>126577301
Okay.. in Canada I was in the gifted program which I assume is similar. My birth had complications, I have hazel eyes, I've had two near death experiences, don't worry remember it all too well, suffer from migraines and went to speech therapy. This is 2spoopy4me
>>
>>126577301
>Israeli art student girlfriends
GET OUT OF MY LIFE REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>126577254
Sounds crazy enough to fit in with the rest of /pol/ proven theories and be true.

I believe it.
>>
>>126577301
>almost everything matches.

What the fucking shitfuck.
>>
>>126577254
They thought they could churn out autists from the crowd harldy do they know I was too intelligent to work
>>
>>126577301

Exact post from yesterday

>>126579438
>>
>>126577301
Former GATE kid here. Literally WTFing right now.
>hazel eyes
>occipital bun
>birth complications
>little memory of GATE
>heavy pot use from 17-20
>migraines as child
The occipital bun is the one that shook me the most.
>>
>>126577301
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)

leave me the fuck alone and get away from me i click on this thread and that list couldve been fucking anything but not now

fuck you
>>
File: 1492229933846.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492229933846.png
280KB, 646x595px
>>126579107
Okay, thankfully I wasn't in gifted classes until much later but this thread opened up a floodgate of memories. Everything lines up except being white and the girlfriend part.

Before I go off and do my own research, this isn't one of those things that will get me suicided right?
>>
>>126579911
Also: first born son
>>
>>126577254
>TFW when no Israeli art student gf
>>
>>126579911
Why? It's a genetic holdover from Neanderthals that indicates a higher expression of Neanderthal traits, and those guys were basically spergey and smart.
>>
File: neanderthal_skulls_compare.gif (24KB, 660x567px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal_skulls_compare.gif
24KB, 660x567px
>>126579911
>The occipital bun is the one that shook me the most.
That is just a sign that you posses a lot of Neanderthal DNA. Educate yourself felow Neanderthal-Sapien hybrid.

Here are some other traits
>hyperdense and strong bones
>large collar bones, wide shoulders
>blood hyper coagulation
>above average skull size ~ cranial capacity
>pronounced above normal reflexes
>2 std deviation above mean iq
>>
>>126579438

>Israeli art students went into the twin towers before 9/11

G-guys
>>
My mom tried to get me into this, they said no, too many white boys already. This was my first red pill, must have been 3rd or 4th grade.
>>
>tfw got into the gifted program because of incredibly high VERBAL IQ, kicked out a month later because not good enough at math

phew, thank goodness I was too poor to get proper nutrients for my brain thing
>>
Gives a new meaning to Gate Keepers
>>
>>126577301
They must have started this after I finished grade school because I scored in the 99th percentile on my standardized tests every year and I never went through any program like this. I also went to a private Catholic school though.
>>
>>126577301
>hazel
>math bump
>almost died at birth
>almost drowned
>very little memory of experience within program
>NOT followed
>windows were covered
>interest in "phenomena"
>drug habit in late teens
>scar on forehead from accident
>NO speech therapy
>first born son
>extreme migraines
>NO israeli art student gf
>meme magic
>premonitions earlier in life
>above average intuition
Sums it up bud.

>>126579107
Intelligence and morality questions for sure. Other questions that may suggest susceptibility to brain-washing.

"big picture" concealed from beginning. Program never had anything to do with "better" education.

>>126579199
indeed

Luckily, I took a shit on them before they fucked me in the ass or put me on drugs. Or, whatever the fuck they were really after, no doubt there's more to it than meets the eye.

>>126579461
Sounds about right. Same (or similar) program. "gifted" program.

>>126579841
Indeed, it tastes sweet.

>>126580459
Indeed, they did.

Anyways, enjoy your honeypoop.
>>
Out of curiosity, anybody diagnosed with an anxiety disorder ITT? OCD here.
>>
I thought this /x/ tier until I went back, found my records from three years in the program and started googling names and it led me here:
http://hraf.yale.edu/
This is the American Tavistock institute. I'm not even kidding, the book I found googling my teacher's relatively uncommon name was on theories of homicide.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Relations_Area_Files
HRAF was started as a CIA project based out of Yale.
Not larping, my experience relates to project stargate.
>>
>>126580625
Public schools. Starts near 3rd grade.
>>
File: 1494303395520.jpg (78KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
1494303395520.jpg
78KB, 750x625px
idk its possible but i wouldnt be so tin foil about it. i think it was more harmless and to try to get more productive and useful people in society. my dad was involved in the boe and worked closely with the gifted program so its likely things would have been caught.
>>126577301
>occipiptal bun
>jaundice at birth
>in addicents with machinery and cars
>memory thing
guys it was in fucking grade school of course it is kinda vague. i remember some stuff like playing word games or building spaghetti and marshmallow towers or making a marble race course with cardboard tubes and a math tournament. there were also loads of puzzle games we were allowed to play with.
>being followed
im just really paranoid and always think im being monitored or followed
>/x/ stuff
yeah kinda but my mom and sisters are overly into it and it kinda ruins it. i sometimes get a bit psychotic and overly into /x/ stuff
>drugs
big time. coke, smack, cid, shrooms, pcp, oxy, hydro, speed, booze mostly. had periods of really heavy use. id get sick if i quit drinking or opiates and points.
>first born son
>premonitions
ive had it happen but generally deny it means anything
>intuition
my intuition had been commented on multiple times in academic settings
>>
>>126580382

>pronounced above normal reflexes

I work as a stocker at a grocery store, and every time I see an item start to fall off the shelf I manage to catch it effortlessly, to the point that it doesn't even interrupt my workflow.

Any time someone sees it happen they seem impressed, but I don't really get why.

>tfw probably an autist
>>
>>126580767
This all about raising KeK
>>
>>126580833
I was in a catholic school and it started in first grade.
>>
File: 1482182010623.jpg (23KB, 288x481px) Image search: [Google]
1482182010623.jpg
23KB, 288x481px
>>126580833
i got put in that and then realised it was hard and gay so i failed out of it purposefully

what does it mean
>>
>>126577254

>measured 142 iq
>was put into gifted and talented program 5th and 6th grade
>washed out in 6th grade due to sudden development of severe behavioral issues
>ended up eventually dropping out of high school after several stays in mental hospitals ordered by courts
>have fucked up health issues
>lost my intelligence and ability to concentrate
>was NEET for 4 years
>finally summoned back willpower to go to college
>now have a decent $80k job and am doing okayish except no real friends and nogf

Yeah I have a shit life. It'd be pretty fun to blame this conspiracy theory of yours but it was 50% genetics (my father had schizophrenia) and 50% my own bitch ass fault.

Considering I was a leftie right up until I turned like 21 and wasn't even exposed to the normal propaganda due to missing so much formal schooling, I'd say even the smartest people can and will be brainwashed, so why would they do shit like this when they can brainwash anyone?
>>
File: image.png (12KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12KB, 429x410px
>>126577254
>tfw i was the only nonwhite in my gifted class
That math bump on the back of my head has me spooked I thought I was the only one
>>
>>126580896
You're a CIA sleeper cell assassin. You will be activated when necessary
>>
>>126580738
Yes.

Self corrected it by increasing my vitamin dosage and eating lots and lots of magnesium supplements.

Lately I've been theorizing that "anxiety" and "add" symptoms have a lot to do with our genetic heritage, ie neanderthal origins. My skull size is insane for my overall size and calculated brain size is 1750cc ++. With a brain that big its going to be very nutrient and blood thirsty and I noticed that time periods in which I maintain a very good cardiovascular shape is when anxiety barely bothers me at all.

Hope this helps
>>
>>126581061
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis
>>
>>126577254
I was in that program, half the program was Asian with some nogs that they felt bad for thrown in.
>>
i have a concern. i remember reading these old threads mentioning blue eyes and an israeli girlfriend

i had one of (((them))) approach me randomly and start flirting by mentioning my eye color. i was in the program when i was younger. is the idea that the government intervenes in our lives to keep us in check or something?
>>
Bump. This is way better than Blumfq LGBTFO shill garbage
>>
File: 1481162280449.png (171KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1481162280449.png
171KB, 374x347px
>>126581235
>tfw everyone in my life is related to a gov agency by chance
>>
>>126580909
This all about one third of the human race being wiped out by a cataclysm that literally turns the sky red.
>>
>>126577254
If it makes you feel better I've hidden my power level and am now in one of the best acting schools. Hope I can red pill some people
>>
File: neanderthals-lecture-9-5-728.jpg (151KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthals-lecture-9-5-728.jpg
151KB, 728x546px
>>126580896
>I work as a stocker at a grocery store, and every time I see an item start to fall off the shelf I manage to catch it effortlessly, to the point that it doesn't even interrupt my workflow.

lol, I know that feeling man. Neanderthal DNA has some amazing shit that the world has yet to discover. Apparently the USA government already knows of this.
>>
>>126581061
Same here. I exercise almost incessantly. I have had fixations with numbers ever since I can remember. Counting the number of syllables in a person's sentence on my fingers was one of my compulsions. Anyway, vitamins, exercise, CBT, and St. John's Wort/GABA seem to help.
>>
I was in the program until middle school. Follow all the things said here, my dad fits all the same things except Israeli art student GF. We both have and continue to have extreme migraines, big heads, etc. I also have a very strange indent on my top left skull that I have no memory of getting. Also we both have premonitions.
>>
>>126577301
> Blue eyes
> Occipital Bun
> Birth Complications
> First born sons
These are the big standouts for me. Several others are partially true to various degrees.

I was homeschooled so I was shielded from this program. Maybe I would be ticking off more of these if I'd been enrolled. I don't get migraines. Maybe you guys were programmed to get migraines.

Bumping for spoopyness.
>>
>>126581142
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis

Thank you, I learn something new everyday here.

>A key component of the hypothesis is that the proposed "hyperfocus" aspect of ADHD is a gift or benefit under appropriate circumstances. The hypothesis also explains the distractibility factor in ADHD individuals and their short attention span for subject matter that does not trigger hyperfocus, along with various other characteristics such as apathy towards social norms, poor planning and organizing ability, distorted sense of time, impatience, attraction to variety or novelty or excitement, and impulsiveness.
Holy shit, this is like my whole life. I thought it's a bad thing up till recently when I began to harness it and manipulate it for my purposes.
>>
File: mfw spooked.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
mfw spooked.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>tfw have all of the above but eye color and israeli gf
WTF this is spooky, OP. With all the big alphabet soup agencies watching us and you posting this, I'm thinking you are one of them and were there watching us grow up.
I had people following me and photoshopping pictures of me into placing me into places I was not as a kid within the school! Photoshop was not easy to get back then...
>>
>>126581707
we wuz neandrethals senpai

they gave us our own lil world's

might as well use em to ur advantage
>>
I tested iq 150+ separately a couple years after not getting into gate. obviously they cut people loose and watched what happened to them over the years.

my life is filled with odd shit happening constantly and people that aren't who can't seem to keep their cover intact.
>>
>>126581611
Any chance you are a mathematician or physicist now?
>>
>>126581782
>I had people following me and photoshopping pictures of me into placing me into places I was not as a kid within the school! Photoshop was not easy to get back then...
Please elaborate.

I remember a few months ago there was an anon who made a thread titled "panopticon" or something, and he had people following him around his city, and when he noticed them, they would escape. The way he talked, I'm very tempted to believe he wasn't insane.
>>
I was in 2nd grade back in the early 90's when they came out with TAG program here in Dallas and me and this Jewish girl in my class were some of the first to be selected for it.

Literally days after it started, the niggers were on the news complaining dat deys keeds weren't getting into TAG because the skool system be raciss.

It got shut down and back to the fucking fold we went.

The Dallas school system went' completely downhill fast after that. They started bussing niggers into the white neighborhood schools. Parents started transferring their kids to private and magnet schools literally the next year. My class went from being 95% white to 95% nigger.
>>
>>126580896
Similar reflex response, with falling, and other physical activities.

>>126580767
Indeed, same.

>>126581611
Your last mentions help with my compulsive behavior.

>>126581670
Was homeschooled before, probably helped me scoot out before it turned into something shitty.

>>126581707
Yup

>>126582250
interesting...
>>
>>126577254
>>126579438

Here is more food for thought.

The federal Gifted and Talented Students Education Act of 1988 was instigated by Senator Jacob Javits of New York.

link: http://usedulaw.com/352-jacob-k-javits-gifted-and-talented-students-education-act.html
>>
>>126577254
I wish you larping cunts would just get banned forever.
>>
>>126581142
What the fucckkkkk I'm getting red pulled on my ADD thank you anon.
>>
>>126577254

One of my best friends was in that program

He married a black woman and has a couple niglets
>>
>>126582162
Far from it. Hemodialysis RN. I eventually grew to despise math, probably because up until trigonometry it was all so easy, and I eventually started having to work at it. Wish I had stuck with it.

Also, any former military here? Prior USAF. Scored 99s on the ASVAB. I'm sure the military had high hopes for me but I kind of fucked that up for them.
>>
>>126582680
adhd and aspergs come from neandrethal DNA

possibly schizophrenia too
>>
>>126582250
Ok so I started going to GATE and stopped seeing my homeroom so much. In homeroom I had this one gay mullatto boy interact with me just once when I had a bloody nose. We talked childishly about my bloody nose and that's all I ever talked to him. Come end of the year, pictures of him and I hugging and playing together are on a page in the yearbook. We both seek each other out to ask if the other had any memory of these pictures taking place. None of us did. We got scared and noticed it was weird. Maybe it was to advertise the school's diversity having a latino boy and black boy look like best friends on the yearbooks.
>>
>>126577301
- Hazel eyes
- Occipital Bun
>Near Death Experiences
Not in the NDE sense but many nearly died moments.
>lack of memory of GATE
I remember some parts of it, but certainly no memory of the weekly schedule or most of the assignments.
- windows were covered
>tendency to being followed
Constant feeling of being observed.
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Forehead scars
>Early speech therapy
No, but the VA is really trying to get me into one now despite no speech difficulties. Wtf?
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Meme Magic
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Fucking hell, a lot of them.
>Above average intuition
Yeah.
>>
>>126582794
Never joined, scored high. (they tried to BS me into it. Wasn't going to happen)
>>
>>126581235

Judaism is Matrilineal, the Israeli girlfriend, if she becomes your wife, will make your children Jews. They're literally harvesting the genes of the best and brightest goyim to improve their own lines.
>>
>>126582820
My best friend of years had ADHD and schizoaffective bipolar with a fully schizophrenic dad. He has a massive Neanderthal bump On the back of his head. It's almost hard not to notice
>>
>>126581025
Hooray!!
Best news I've had all year.
>>
>>126577301
In my state the program was called TAG(Talented and Gifted) and they basically just taught us Latin and the classics and some basic critical reasoning. It was sorta half assed cause my State's school system sucked ass.
I have blue eyes
Occipital bun
Born a few weeks early and lungs were under developed so I had to stay in NICU
Almost drowned in a lake when I was like 3
First born son
Had migraines as a teen
Smoked weed every day from 19-21
Have had prophetic dreams/premonitions
Good intuition
Overall the program wasn't that spooky. Like they just taught us about Greek and Latin roots for words and some intro logic and math stuff...
>>
File: 1495324987345.png (584KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
1495324987345.png
584KB, 836x678px
>>126577301
>>126579461
>i match most of this list.
>i was placed in a canadian version
>on /pol/ now
what the actual fuck?
>>
File: 1495351284975.jpg (29KB, 431x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495351284975.jpg
29KB, 431x286px
>>126577254
A ton of this applies to me, wtf is going on here /pol

Never was followed or abducted thankfully
>>
File: The Architect.jpg (73KB, 563x356px) Image search: [Google]
The Architect.jpg
73KB, 563x356px
>>126577254
I was targeted after being kicked out for not doing a project. Lot's of physical, mental, and social trauma organized by the teachers against me after that. One of my sketchy teachers went on to be a Common Core promoting national media figure. Look at Duke Pesta, and John Gatto's stuff on (((schooling))). The whole system is designed to produce dumbed down, obedient cattle. I have no doubt they would use programs like this to constrain, or ruin the too intelligent. The curriculum was all heady puzzles and mind games. GATE was a pyramid for all the smart kids to waste time building, so their imaginations didn't get in the way of the plebs' government programing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
>>
>>126577254
>Is our congregation, congress and confederacy on pol a coincidence or social engineering?
Wait what? I'm new to this theory, but I was in GATE. Please don't tell me everyone itt was in GATE. Wtf. This is some kaballah shit.
>>
So why the interest in us now? I know the cia is behind these threads. On fucking pol of all places

Are they hoping a specific person sees this? Or is this the trigger?
Just listen up feds, ill be down to kill, dont even wipe my memory after
Ill be waiting for your call bros
>>
>>126582794
I also started losing interest during trigonometry and wish I stuck with math.

Failed Calc 1 in college the first time (no effort), took the class again, and got a B+ (minimal effort)
I remember my professor being impressed with how I solved a very difficult bonus problem on an exam using methods which we weren't taught and which I never studied. Weird.
>>
Just out of curiousity, has anybody had any strange incidents involving owls?
>>
>>126583338
>>126583413
>>126583491
>>126582536
Sounds like the US Gov / Alphabet agencies figured out some shit and started targeting individuals with neanderthal traits.
>>
>>126577301

> blue eyes
> occipital bun
> very early birth and spent a lot of time in an incubator
> had an accident when I was younger where I was knocked out with an impact to the back of my head, doctor said if it was an inch lower there's a decent chance it could have severed my spine and killed me
> interest in /x/ phenomena (loose interest, don't believe in any of it but it's interesting)
> only avoided drugs because my family is full of addicts, still smoke too much pot though
> early speech therapy
> heavy heavy migraines throughout my life

Good thing I was born in Canada
>>
File: 1486885459595.jpg (78KB, 693x703px) Image search: [Google]
1486885459595.jpg
78KB, 693x703px
>>126580767
This is so bizarre. If the thread gets pruned, everyone regroup on /x/.
>>126582859
Does anyone have any similar experiences?
>>126582708
If you're still friends on FB, ask him about a few of the criteria here. >>126577301
>>
>>126577301
>- Blue eyes
>- Occipital Bun
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
>- windows were covered
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
>- Migraines
>- Above average intuition

Fuck. The drowning NDE is pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>126578774
>Gate washouts should join Freemasons and become a force to be reckoned with
That's what they want though. Masons do their marketing to every school kid, making everyone buy squares and compasses for math and only ever using them like once wtf.
>>
>>126577254
Holy shit, I actually qualified for this but never went.

What was the purpose of it?
>>
>>126583179
Wouldn't surprise me.

>>126583482
Probably this too. I got out of the shit and moved to a new school system.

>>126583584
Probably gotta keep tabs on the 'goods'

>>126583636
Same, always found your last 'trick' fairly easy for assblasting the teachers.

>>126583708
Not sure I want to get into specifics, but yes.
>>
Heh. They missed me. Safe behind the Zion curtain.
>>
>>126583959
Same. I was considered for it, but never got in. I match a good amount of the shared traits too
>>
File: 1490320796217.jpg (42KB, 306x344px) Image search: [Google]
1490320796217.jpg
42KB, 306x344px
>>126583584
i feel in a similar way

if i am mkultra drone'd then they know i would be useful to them, give me a contract and let me do shit or something

more interesting than being a neet
>>
>>126577301
Holy shit. This is a list of my fucking life. Literally the only one I don't have is heavy drug 20's, but if heavy drinking counts, I'm 100 fucking percent on this list.
>>
>>126584268
Same, it's really odd
>>
File: 1397937749623.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1397937749623.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>126584305

> when you realize /pol/ is mkultra brainwashing to make us all want to be 'a part of something' bigger and be on the winning team
>>
Do any of you gaters play an instrument?

Are there any more long term medical conditions besides migraines?
>>
>>126580896
We'll be contacting you for your superior item catching reflexes soon. You'll be a very useful asset to us, anon. Our shelves are very wobbly.
>>
File: 1472659873850.gif (722KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472659873850.gif
722KB, 500x281px
>>126584467
for a brief moment in my life, everything was aligned for me to dive right into a career with the CIA

i decided not to, other things came up, and i thought i wouldnt get in, it would be too much work for no pay off

if it is, i don't care dude. as long as its efficient
>>
>>126577301
>Hazel eyes
>Occipital Bun
>Took me ages before I got out of the womb during her labor
>Almost drowned when I was a kid
>Almost went for a gifted program equivalent in my country but I denied because muh friends and I wanted to stay in the school
>Huge /x/fag
>First born son
>Migraines
>Meme magic
>Can notice something fishy a second I look onto a person, thats how intuitive I am
It's bizarre how these details are so fucking accurate
>>
>>126583708
No
>>
>>126584305
>>126584467
Meh. I'd be OK with this. If they have their shit figured out to this degree, then why not.
>>
>>126577301
>brown eyes
>occipital bun, with relatively high Neanderthal variant DNA
>not aware of any birth complications
>no NDE, was in a four car wreck at a young age, wasn't hurt, car only suffered a cracked bumper others were smashed
>only remember learning to count in Japanese and cooking quiche and some kid in my class making a song called Frito Layo
>probably not followed
>read about illuminati and cryptozoology very early
>spent a lot of time on the early internet, self taught HTML
>smoked a few times in college nothing more
>no forehead scar
>no speech problems
>first born son
>no migraines, only allergies
>didn't even know any Israelis
>memes
>usually have pretty vivid dreams, sometimes lucid or reality manipulating, sometimes dejavu, sometimes prophetic
>highly intuitive
>high IQ, 135-140 maybe?

I don't know if it was supposed to be a conditioning or subversive program but if it was it didn't work. I've always been highly conservative. I remember writing a paper about the failures of social welfare in 6th grade.
>>
File: skull_evolution.jpg (1MB, 3860x1408px) Image search: [Google]
skull_evolution.jpg
1MB, 3860x1408px
>>126584050
Clearly something is going.

1. Question is, who or what group connected the dots in the data back in the 70s or 80s and decided to act on it. I'm betting the military or some alphabet agency. Someone must have been OCD/autistic like us and possessing pattern recognition traits went over all the male recruits testing/asvab data finding a specific pattern.

1) Is GATE the only program for this?

2) What is the real purpose of GATE?

3) Whoever is behind this, what is the terminus?
>>
>>126580896
I was processing into my unit and the First Sergeant knocked a stapler off the counter. Without looking, I caught it on the way down and put it back on the counter. Looking back, he had a weird look on his face, like it wasn't possible.
>>
>>126580625
Religious school perfect grades lol.
>>
>>126584447
I'd argue alcohol use counts as drug use. Neanderthalism is associated with drug abuse in general and *also* has a high rate of alcoholism; no studies to cite, just personal research in college. But from what I know, this is a well-known thing amongst professionals interested in it.
>>
I was in GATE, it really was just a nice discussion class with a small group

Not sure what you are sperging out about, take off the tinfoil
>>
>>126584493
>Instrument
A few
>medical conditions
Type 1 diabetes. As far as I know this is most common among Nordic people. Could be a high incidence among GATE kids
>>
>>126583751
We're probably the only real individuals. Explains why everyone else just acts like npcs, just the herd. Probably all of history is just individuals like us sending herds back and forth.
>>
>>126584701

How unusual are hazel eyes for a flip?
>>
Holy fuck this is spooky. I remember taking these tests when I was younger, then more tests, then going to a child psychologist, then going to some testing center a few times on the weekends where I would take a test on a computer in a room full of adults (this was very early 90s so computer tests were kind of a big deal). I fit almost every criteria, except my art student girlfriend wasn't Israeli. Also weird is that I have virtually ZERO memory of the program itself, to the point where seeing this thread was the first time I've thought about it in like 10+ years.
>>
>>126577301
Am I being fucked with? I don't remember anything about a gate program, but I match this shit pretty well.
>Blue eyes
>Bump
>Almost drowned 3 times
>interest in sp00py shit
>Forehead scars
>Meme magic
>Promonitions (idk if it counts, but I'll sometimes dream about scenarios that happen and then they happen and I get mega deja vu. nothing big, just like how I'll drive past a blue bmw at 8:32 or something like that.)
>Intuition
I'm spooped is this a pasta or something?
>>
File: 1441922835323.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1441922835323.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>126577301
american expat.

i match most of these. except the israeli girlfriend. never had migraines other than accute extreme pain behind my right eye from puberty to my early twenties.

the weird thing is i know a former east germany army colonel who also matches for this shit. fucking creeps me out. i'm also one degree of separation (via people i know) from presidents, foreign leaders, politicians, entertainers, etc.

were they trying to turn me into an assassin?
>>
>>126584635

I've wasted my life and potential in a downward spiral of depression and I'm finally on my way out of it. I dream that someone will notice what I have to offer and take a chance on me, but I know it will never happen and it's up to my to make my own opportunities.

It doesn't hurt to dream, though.
>>
>>126584865
When I worked in labs I often quickly grabbed shit that other people would knock off the bench and not even notice. They would be pretty surprised by it
>>
File: 1484609154247.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484609154247.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>126584953
DNA and RNA are viruses, they have gained full self-awareness in a variety of humans, mostly all those with neandrethal blood

the rest are just programmed to think they have agency

the mind-body duality is created from the fact that you, you as you are experiencing life, is just that of a virus.

you're a virus.

consciousness is a virus, the body is your meatbag you control, your entire central nervous system is a gigantic parasite and thats YOU

RNA is from Mars
>>
>>126579036
pls skippy dont hurt em
>>
>>126582794
Aced the ASVAB before and during training. Had to take it a third time under monitoring, aced it again.
>>
>>126585037
Very rare since I have American and Spanish relatives
>>
>>126577254
I did GATE through the late 70's to late 80's. I relate to most of stuff on your list. I'm not convinced of a larger conspiracy, although I've always been obsessed with the (former) soviet bloc.
>>
File: HomeschoolVsPublicschool.jpg (2MB, 800x4773px) Image search: [Google]
HomeschoolVsPublicschool.jpg
2MB, 800x4773px
>>126584467
Germans were traditionally a very decentralized people. Prussian education/brainwashing pumped out little Hitlers who saw visions of a unified empire. The Prussian system spread all over the world, especially in America.

School is collectivist slavery. They strip you of your liberty traditions and ties to family, only to replace it with the robotic existence of an organelle. That's why more and more socialists and commies keep popping up. Prussia's K-12 system was spread all over the world. Most people are molded into Prussian socialists and don't even know it.
>>
ok /pol/, at the risk of being thought a LARPer here is my experience:

> be 3rd grade anon
> Gifted & Talented program, vague memories of what appear to be intelligence tests, memory tests, other games which i couldn't understand the purpose of
> green eyes
> occipital bump
> very outspoken, tell other kids that school is a prison after i heard the phrase "compulsory education"
> regular escapes during recess, in the principals office every other day for revolution, refusing to comply
> principal, teacher, counselor (clinical psychologist), PSYCHIATRIST (doctor) meet with parents and show them paperwork which says I have been "evaluated" for ADHD, Oppositional Defiance Disorder, other behavior/personality disorders
> psych is literally prepared with a prescription for meds (this seems very off to me as an adult, this is an actual doctor who i have never met once and is using the counselors notes to diagnose and treat a "disorder" she has never observed with designer amphetamines)
> parents will have none of it
> next day at school instead of G&T, at the same time, I am escorted by the GT guy to Speech Therapy
> i have never, once, ever been told by anyone that I have any problems with the way I sound. no lisp, no anything. i was very articulate at this point and demanded to know why I needed speech therapy if I didn't have any speech problems
> GT guy "you know why"
> ??? no
> over the next few days in speech therapy we are handed pieces of printer paper with single words on them, "truck", "make", "breathe"
> speech therapy happens in the same room the GT kids go to at a different time, which I dont get to do anymore (???)
> i slowly start to lose the ability to say "r"s clearly, instead getting a "w", like "twuck" "bweathe".
> i am freaking the fuck out, my parents who thought that it was strange they sent me to speech therapy and pulled me out of GT now freak out too when I come home with slightly less verbal acuity after three days
>>
>>126583179
Sounds about right. They didn't warm up to me until I fasted for Yom Kippur.
>>
>>126582794
I started algebra in third grade and moved schools every year after that until 9th. Each time I moved I got pushed back a year on math. Eventually I gave up on it because they put so much grade emphasis on busywork show-your-work homework that even though I was always first done with my tests and quizzes and always scored 98 or above on them, I got Cs and Ds because I never did my homework and ended up kicked out when I finally did get to trig, even though I was actually interested in math for the first time in nine years.
>>
>>126579217
Same here. Forced them to take me off ritalin around 9th grade. After taking it since 3rd grade
>>
>>126583708
Heard one kill a rabbit one winter night, sounded like a teenage girl getting murdered. Called the cops and everything. Fascinated by owls. Hate Molech tho.
>>
>>126577254
Also DARE was designed to advertise and encourage drug use.
>>
>>126585293
You just have a lisp dude, this isn't the mandala effect
>>
>>126577254
Does anyone have really strange phobias? I'm really bothered by earthworms (not slugs, leeches, caterpillars, or snakes) and I remember we were forced to interact with earthworms in my first and second grade GATE program
>>
My dudes I am spooped as fuck
>>
>>126585257

I was wondering how you'd get a significant amount of Neanderthal dna in the Philippines but that explains it rather handily.
>>
File: 1495177270686.jpg (62KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1495177270686.jpg
62KB, 500x216px
>>
>>126583636
Stick with it bruh.

I blasted math until college where I started sucking. Got my STEM degrees and now doing math again on my own and as part of cooperating with others on papers. Actually in retrospect, college math was taught horribly which is probably why I lost interest. Doing a lot of self teaching right now for physics, pure mathematics and it's a lot of fun.
>>
gate and whites lol. I knew someone in gate he was a total snake half jew piece of shit of a human being. Dude would sell out anyone to get ahead in life and he thought he was above everyone else. I wouldn't say they are intelligent people! This gate memeber was the smartest white person in a school of mud children so he was just above slightly retarded to qualify.
>>
>>126584493
Asthma
>>
>>126585293
Holy fuck anon. I have an experience similar to this. I remember going to reading classes during school, I don't know if it was the gate program or not. But it was a windowless room with a few cublicles. I never had issues with pronunciation until after that class, I remember having an issue with L's afterwards, like wook instead of look.
>>
File: hraf_cia_1954.png (541KB, 800x2073px) Image search: [Google]
hraf_cia_1954.png
541KB, 800x2073px
>>126580767
>2.b Is there a need for revision of the basic outline to suit the purposes of the psychological warfare operator?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>126583959
>What was the purpose of it?
That's the thing, most of us don't remember much of it, or grade school at all. Like I don't remember any of my teachers' names. I do have a few memories of one class, though.

We did a lot of logic puzzles. I'm pretty sure I was introduced to symbolic logic very early. When I did some 101 CS courses in college I was confused because the problems were so easy, I remember doing the same sort of stuff in grade school. Also watched some PBS and educational videos and got some "Gotta save the Rainforest" memes pumped in our heads.

But yeah the FBI and NSA and CIA all probably keep detailed files on everyone who has went to public school and was identified as having half a brain. I can't think of any reason why the deep state wouldn't try to identify the smart kids in school and especially college and keep tabs on them just in case they make the next nuclear bomb or something. Nothing would stop them except the constitution, and even if that does cover it they would find ways to skirt it.
>>
>>126585738
Chinks and Nips have huge amounts of Neanderthal DNA too man but theyre concentrated on the upper hemispheres like Hokkaido in Japan
>>
>>126585266
Responding to my own post: I never thought of a military connection before, but my father was actually in the brig when I was born for saying "fuck you" to the Army and going AWOL a few times. He'd been promised a MP job but got slammed into a desk somewhere in the Midwest. It could have been Vietnam instead, but he was pissed, regardless.
>>
>>126585767
bacon radiator
>>
>>126585884
My speech impediment was w's instead of r's and s's instead of th's
>>
File: IMG_3554.jpg (98KB, 914x963px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3554.jpg
98KB, 914x963px
>>126583708
Define strange. And when, exactly?
-pictured, an owl I found on the ground at LAX that hopped on this pole and stared at me.
Also I had an owl swoop my car once in Georgia. Like flew right in front of my windshield, did a turn and flew right up to my door window, looked right at me then flew away.
>>
>>126585293

> i keep telling them "they are making me sound dumb so you think they are right about me"
> parents pull me out of school
> "homeschooled" for a year or so
> accepted into a 4-year degree program at 12
> publish statistics modeling method at 15
> secretly have a terrible feeling there was something really bad going on in public schools in the 90s
>>
>>126585951
I remember playing a shitload of "gotta save the rainforest" educational games on computers
>>
This is exactly like that indigo child nonsense. People looking for deeper significance in their lives. Must be some cosmically unique individual.
>>
File: 13050092_f520.jpg (30KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
13050092_f520.jpg
30KB, 520x390px
>>126584865
>catches staplers
>must be neanderthal
>>
>>126577254
>to identify intelligent white males
I'm black and I was in GATE, I did the whole ESP cards and everything. They wanted me to move me up 2 grades but my parents weren't OK with that and then GATE just disappeared
>>
>>126584846
>1. Question is, who or what group connected the dots in the data back in the 70s or 80s and decided to act on it. I'm betting the military or some alphabet agency. Someone must have been OCD/autistic like us and possessing pattern recognition traits went over all the male recruits testing/asvab data finding a specific pattern
Google HRAF.
>>
>>126585070
also firstborn son if that counts. I just am not interested in Isrealian girls and I haven't really had migranes exactly, and not a drug user nor will I ever be.
>>
>>126577301
>Tfw none of these except migraines and meme magic
Was I a reject?
I remember a bunch of what we did in class too, a lot of logic puzzles, building things out of popsicle sticks and toothpicks, playing chess and mancala, and riddles
>>
File: 1487984535103.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487984535103.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>126582860
>No, but the VA is really trying to get me into one now despite no speech difficulties. Wtf?
>>126585293
>i was very articulate at this point and demanded to know why I needed speech therapy if I didn't have any speech problems
>>126585884
>I never had issues with pronunciation until after that class

I'm seeing a pattern here.
>>
File: pent.jpg (310KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
pent.jpg
310KB, 1600x1064px
>>126583916
you can do some pretty cool things with the squares and compasses.
>>
File: IMG_1190.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1190.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>126585767
What are you implying?!
The ghost hunter pinball machine by Stern has a game mode where you do *exactly* this, with the same symbols and everything. I have always done perfectly on it. I'm better at that damn mini game than I am the actual table.
>>
>>126586061
>>126584050
>>126586061
Somewhat unrelated, but when I asked some questions on /x/ I think I was contacted by one of (((them))) and they sent me to this video

https://youtu.be/1kGbmCyO87M
>>
>>126584896
no need to argue the point, alcohol is a harder drug than most and fucks your life up worse. it's degeneracy in every sip.
>>
I was in GATE up till high school and I'm fine faggets. I do remember being fascinated by infowars back during dial up days.
>tfw you still have the compaq pisario and monitor w/attached speakers in storage
cheeku breeku
>>
>>126580896
Same here, sometimes I surprise myself with catching things that are suddenly dropped or tipped over.

>>126585637
I've always been deathly afraid of puke. Like seeing it, seeing someone throwing up, or the possibility that I could get sick from something. Like running out the room or avoiding an area where someone threw up for a long time kind of phobia. I also rarely ever get sick.
>>
>>126580896
Exactly the same, I can catch coins before they hit the floor and they're a lot smaller than oranges, it's like I know where it's going to be
>>
>>126586323
When I was in kindergarten I had hella issues with conduct because I had a bad home and shit. Apparently they wanted me to jump up to 4th grade by the end of kindergarten, but my teacher liked me and convinced my mother not to do it. I was a brat to her but for some reason she wanted to keep me around, which I always found odd.
>INB4 I'm just autist
>>
>>126585965
>>126585951
>>126584953
>>126584635
Speaking of military, I did have an Alphabet agency character hang around my family when I was younger. This was after I was id'd for GATE. I had a suspicion back then that our house was bugged and that someone was keeping tabs on me for some weird reason.

>95% sure the x was cia connected
>was nice to talk to
>red pilled me on usa gov and aliens policy
>>
>>126577254
Should have gone to Talented And Gifted then, faggot.
>>
lets figure out who is behind the GATE programs. a quick google search led me to this page which has a nice timeline and is a good starting point for more research

http://www.nagc.org/resources-publications/resources/gifted-education-us/brief-history-gifted-and-talented-education
>>
>>126585963

I'm aware of that, but Filipinos are kind of their own thing and iirc moved up from Indonesia instead of west from Indochina. There's some denisovan but also some admixture from an as yet undiscovered subspecies.
>>
>>126584493
I have bone deformities, spinal location
>>
>>126586323
also to add to this

>Occipital Bun
>Born early and had complications
>NDE Drowning around 4-5
>Vague memories
>covered windows
>/x/ shit
>drugs
>forehead scars (entirely unexplained)
>Speech therapy
>Migraines (literally once a week like clockwork)
>Meme magic
>Prophetic dreams(been getting better at remembering them lately)
>Intuition
>>
Holy shit, would you all stop with this. You want to know what gate is? I was in it and ill tell you. In second grade we took a test called the STAR test (dont know what the acronym means) and those who got a certain score where admitted into the program. I got a letter the summer after my second grade year saying i was admitted and in third, forth, and fifth grade we would take one day each week to go to a different classroom to learn more advanced math and language arts. The windows were never covered, as so many of you seem to believe. My mother is a teacher who once taught the program and she says the windows were never covered where she taught it. All of it is just a segway for advanced kids into honors math and English once they get into middle school and AP classes in high school so they'll get a higher GPA. There is no hypnosis, no subliminal messages, no mind control. I did this program for 3 years and the only difference was that i was smarter when i got to middle school. Its when i read these threads that i think that /pol/ might not be as intelligent as everyone makes them out to be.
>>
>>126584493
Yes to instruments, piano and wood-wing being among favorites.

Insomnia, other "not specified" emotional disorder (according to the "doctors")

>>126584797
Ah yes, I remember writing things like that.

>>126584865
All he needed was his stapler.

>>126584846
1.) I wouldn't be surprised if it were tied into other birth tracking projects.
2.) I doubt it's the only program in this realm of targetting.
3.) Probably multiple functions?
4.) No idea.

>>126585138
Sounds familiar, except I can't remember my dreams anymore (when I get sleep that is)

>>126585475
Indeed, not a fan of Molech lol

>>126585917
Funny.

>>126585965
Father also in service, discharged for similar behavior.

>>126586543
Oh shit meng, don't do that to me...
>>
>>126577301
>>126577254
This is retarded
>>
>>126585520

I don't know, man. My parents were pretty adamant that there was nothing wrong with my pronunciation. I guess you could say, "well they're not speech pathologists"! But I have very little trust in the "counselor" who somehow got a psychiatrist to diagnose an 8-year-old she has never even seen, and prescribe stimulants to. To me, even as a child, the movement from GT to Speech Therapy was retaliatory and it happened in the same room in the interior of the school, no windows. That's why I posted; I had no idea that was a thing, it never occurred to me.

>>126585884

That's really fucked up. I don't know what to think. I know I didn't have that issue before attending the "speech therapy", and pretty much immediately after my parents pulled me out of school it stopped. I still think today, if it's possible that they somehow induced this speech pattern in me, it was done so that my parents would take the advice of the counselor and put me on all kinds of meds for my behavior.
>>
>>126580767
>>126586369
>hraf
Funny, Stargate SG-1 is one of my favorite shows. 100% sure USA Mil sneaked in a real alien in one of the episodes as a cameo.
>>
I matched all these things except the Israeli girlfriend. Had a near death experience almost drowning when I was born. Enrolled in Gate in 2nd or 3rd grade. Remember a few things but especially that we studied prehumans and neanderthals in 3rd or 4th grade very extensively and had a field trip to see fossils. One of my teachers was crazy and became a gate teacher after allegedly throwing a chair a student in her music class a few years before. My jimmies have definitely been rustled
>>
File: 1465228150005.jpg (80KB, 762x768px) Image search: [Google]
1465228150005.jpg
80KB, 762x768px
if its true then please make sure im happy

thanks, dont wanna become god kynyg
>>
>>126586193
Neanderthals are just people who lived longer lives, hence the thicker skulls and brows.
>>
>>126585506
I fully believe this
>>
>>126586433
I think the list is a list for the rejects. I hit all of them, and I'm not working for any spook shop.
>>
File: GATE TIMELINE.png (297KB, 933x1043px) Image search: [Google]
GATE TIMELINE.png
297KB, 933x1043px
this seems to cover the time that most of our experiences are from
>>
>>126585991
Woah
>>
File: 1494724115360.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494724115360.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>126583338
A close friend of mine also matches the list. He's also slightly autistic and browses /pol/. Are these just coincadinces?
>>
File: APhistoryCommonCore1.jpg (189KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
APhistoryCommonCore1.jpg
189KB, 720x960px
>>126585293
>>126586064
>>126586064
>secretly have a terrible feeling there was something really bad going on in public schools in the 90s

I hear it in the movie soundtracks and tv shows. There was a very sinister strain of consciousness going around at that time. Most of the pop culture literature i was forced to read was blatant dehumanizing, statist propaganda.

Did anyone else have to read about those anti-KKK swimmers from Spokane? The constant short stories about immigrants and their food taste? All designed to give you autism and make you hate reading.
>>
File: 1495436746057.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495436746057.png
78KB, 900x900px
well this is all just disturbing familia
>>
>>126586891
>Its when i read these threads that i think that /pol/ might not be as intelligent as everyone makes them out to be.

>555comeonnow.bmp
>>
File: 1493159149586.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493159149586.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>126577301
>eyes
brown, but can change their color through meditation
>math bump
got it
>birth complications
c section, and breathing issues due to chest deformitiy, sternum developed backwards.
>near death
car accident, had an out of body experience where I was looking down at my own bloody body at about 7-8
>lack of memery of gate
fuck man, I don't remember anything at school
>windows covered
yup
>being followed/abductions
not that I know of.
>interest in /x/
yes, i always half believed myths were real, studying world religions have made me convinced that they're all real
>heavy early twnties drug period
yes
>forehead scares
if you mean scars, i got them when I was in a car accident, what does this mean?
>early speech therapy
no
>first born son
my father had a fully grown family, left this first wife, and had another wife with me as her first born son, but not my fathers, have half bros and sisters
>migraines
no
>israeli art student
no, a lot, and i mean A LOT of girls tried to get with me, but I always spaghettied out of their advances. met only one israeli girl at bartending school
>meme magic
dunno what you mean by this
>premonitions/prophetic dreams
yes
>above average intuition
looking back on it yes.

god, this post explains so much, i had the life sucked out of me...
>>
>>126585951
so I didn't expect to wake up to this one today, but fuck right there with you man.
>>
GATE washout reporting. The checklist is spoopy.

Anyone report brushes with law being mysteriously lenient or dismissed? Also, anyone suspect or recall preschool level selection/setting aside?
>>
>>126586891
I still remember the gray stiff window drapes that were always covering the windows, eliminating distractions and daydreams.
>>
>>126587327
Whats that supposed to mean?
>>
>>126585475
he din do noffin, he a good owl, he jus tryna play wit da rabbit, why u followin him for?
>>
>>126577301
>Hazel eyes
>skull bump
>birth complications
>NDE
>vaguely remember GATE
>covered windows
>early 20s drug period
>early speech therapy
>first born son
>migraines
>meme magic
>good intuition

This is pretty spooky
>>
>>126587417
>Anyone report brushes with law being mysteriously lenient or dismissed?

what the fuck

i really do have a mysterious angel
>>
>>126587079
>I matched all these things except the Israeli girlfriend.
Me too, that might have been cool tho.
>>
>>126586064
>secretly have a terrible feeling there was something really bad going on in public schools in the 90s

There was a lot of bad stuff going on in schools in the 90s. The "Alt-Right" or however you want to call it is basically just a reaction to McIntosh's invisible knapsack and other social engineering programs from the era, and that's just the most visible manifestation.
>>
>>126587047
Project stargate is about remote viewing and psychic shit, like men who stare at goats, not the ancient aliens movie or tv show.
>>
>>126586891
How do you explain the other commonalities like NDE via drowning and early birth/birth complications?
>>
>>126587204
Wait are you saying the program was to prototype kids for govt work?

>tfw marine turned dod contractor

I'm still not a leftist shit though.
>>
>>126577301
>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
>Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
>Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
>windows were covered
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
>Heavy early twenties drug period
>Forehead scares
>First born sons
>Migraines
>Meme Magic
>Above average intuition

I thought I had gotten past this shit and here it comes roaring back into my life. Has anyone brought up multiple incidences of the Mandella Effect in the commonalities? Also, I've talked to several of the other GATE students I was in classes with and most of the females are doing exceptionally well in life right now, is that just a luck thing or has anyone noticed the same with the females from their GATE classes?
>>
File: 1495337373832.jpg (63KB, 1337x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1495337373832.jpg
63KB, 1337x1289px
>>126587378
>eyes
>brown, but can change their color through meditation
>>
>>126587417
I always thought it was because I played it cool and stuck by my guns with a little bit of luck, but this is making me question everything.
>>
>>126577301
Was never in GATE but i was in an advanced learning class at my school (which received some funding from the government) so this is all probably useless info

>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Yes
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Yes
No
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
N/A
>- windows were covered
N/A
No
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes
>- Heavy early twenties drug period
Used nootropics but that's all
>- Forehead scars
No
>- Early speech therapy
Yes
>- First born sons
Yes
>- Migraines
Visual migraines
tfw no gf
>- Meme Magic
Yes
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
very limited premonitions
Not sure
>>
>>126586891
Standardized Testing And Reporting
>>
>>126587681
nothing could be better

it fell into my lap like i was blessed
>>
>>126587477
You haven't heard anything until you've heard a rabbit's death scream. It's more human than human.
>>
>>126586438
I don't think it's possible to indice speech impediments

To me it's bery obvious that gate was a method of identifying student talents precisely, and crushing them precisely

When we were kids (12 maybe?) they asked us to put together stock portfolios and me and a friend frontloaded google, amazon, and a few other tech giants with really advanced reasoning back when goog was something like, 70 cents a share

They failed both of us for not following directions. Of course it still counted as an f, even though thebniggers were finger painting...

Later, they literally took the teacher out of class for a month wihout telling us. We reported it and they never assigned another teacher. Guess who got another f on their report card at the end of the semester...

I swear to god I'd be a multimillionaire right now if boomers werent such faggots. I hope they all die painfully
>>
I was in those gifted classes after the IQ test and shit.

Yes to hazel eyes, occipital bun, adolescent drug use.

No to all that other weird shit. The whole thing seemed pretty benign to me.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>126587471
You were implying that /pol/ was ever smart. I was too lazy to download an image. Here you go, DIGITALLY REMASTERED FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

>Its when i read these threads that i think that /pol/ might not be as intelligent as everyone makes them out to be.
>>
>>126587417
Yeah. IQ test at 3, answered "Who discovered America?" with "the Indians", non-credited answer.

There have been several times in my life where I would have died but for supernatural intervention, and this thread is freaking me the fuck out.
>>
>>126577301
>>126577254
Pretty sure I went through this, although I'm not white and I don't have blue eyes. I was put in special training classes that by the end of increased my intelligence dramatically which in almost all grades afterward had made me something of a leader among all my classmates. That is something I always contemplated.

It must have not worked out too well though because I grew out of leftism as soon as I exited my drug phase and became extremely right leaning.
>>
>>126586891
Something fishy was def going on. Not mind control shit, but how do you not blame people who have been singled out their whole lives since they were children?

I'm fairly certain the program was designed to crush early achievers. See my other post
>>
>>126585293
>tossed into speech therapy when you speak fine
They did the same to me but pretended ESL was it. I am latino and they pretended I only spoke spanish when in fact my english was perfect. typos in the post but no worries I'm rushing while typing not illiterate.
>>
>>126577254
I remember constantly being taken out of class to take a battery of standardized tests by myself between 1st and 3rd grade. I don't know what the purpose was, but I remember that I was never given an explanation for why I was taking them.
>>
>>126587722
its called biokinesis.

he who answer a matter before listening, it is folloy and shame unto him.
>>
>>126587619
Although i do match some of the stuff on that list, the closest thing i had to a birth complication was having pneumonia at 6 months. I never almost drowned or had an NDE. I remember how i got my scar, slipped on a baby toy and busted my head. Not interested in Isrealis and dont fuck around with drugs.
>>
>>126586891
My school forced me to repeat my middle school math class even though i passed it. I was consistently targeted by the teachers for extreme negligence or abuse.
>>
>>126577301
Everything except the gf

I thought about it, an Israeli chick who studies art history was hitting on me my freshman year

I'd swallowed the redpill and avoided revealing my power level or getting into it

She took a semester abroad later and I never saw her since

What the fuck? Get me more info guys
>>
Was in GT, was taught Harrison Bergeron by vonnegut. Pretty anti sjw desu senpai. Also built anti-earthquake buildings. Don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 570x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 570x576px
>>126577254
They call it AIG here, my son is in it. They keep trying to get me to send him to summer AIG camp but I'm confident if I do, he'll shoot me from the bushes and use the insurance money to buy roblox.
>>
>>126587417
october 23, 2011: pulled over doing 140mph on i-35 in minnesota. sat in the car for an hour and let off with a verbal warning.

june 7, 2006: pulled over in atlanta with coke and weed on me. full felony stop. had us get out with our hands up and walk back. searched our persons and the vehicle. cops arrested a passenger that had an outstanding warrant, ticketed me for the front passenger not wearing a seatbelt. the 8-ball and zip just disappeared.
>>
>>126587655
I am starting to wonder if it wasn't a test to see who would not fit into a totalitarian system, and marginalize them before they made anything of themselves.

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain, you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today. And then one day you find ten years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

You run and you run to catch up to the sun, but it's sinking. Racing around to come up behind you again. Sun is the same in a relative way but you're older. Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death.

I'm haunted by that song.
>>
Does anyone remember getting an excessive number of hearing tests during the GATE period of their schooling? I would get them at least twice a month. The other thing that stands out to me as odd was the vocabulary words they would give us for weekly tests were incredibly odd and narrow use words.
>>
>>126587524
Must be those owls lol

>>126587979
Sounds about right.

>>126588086
Probably part of it.

>>126588128
Mine has changed over time, not sure if related.
>>
>>126581645
what does the indent look like?

I have an indent ton the left side of my forehead and premonitions as well
>>
>>126587417
Ok, I'm in. I was all like, sure, most of us here are going to be white males anyway, blue or hazel eyes not too uncommon, high prevalence of scars or accidents in genpop, but I was thinking of other weird stuff in my life and you hit it on the head. Even in drug and drinking days, somehow other folks got busted and I didn't, even people I was with at the time and then they would be pissed after and I couldn't really explain it.
>>
>>126577254
I believe it because I am one
>>
>>126585813
I just finished law school (I'm nearly 30) so my formal education is complete. Maybe I will get back into science/math after the bar exam.
>>
>>126587822
Curiously enough the FedEx guy got like a C- for his idea for FedEx.
>>
>>126588370
I did.
Did you get an excess of memorization tests? Matching Pairs was one of the things I remember we did constantly in my "special class"
>>
File: tumblr_noxyy3ju8Q1tx19w5o1_500.png (278KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noxyy3ju8Q1tx19w5o1_500.png
278KB, 500x614px
>>126587417
>>126577254
>>126578528
>>126579911
>>126580738
>>126581142
>>126582820
>>126583708
You guys need to try harder. Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated.

Surprised no one else picked up on the subtle pattern of thread subject prodding. Classic manipulation tactic, unless you have a good memory and pattern recognition ability. Just one question to you guys and I presume that you have a group monitoring and replying to this thread right this moment,
Has the fire started?
>>
File: 13672319.jpg (39KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
13672319.jpg
39KB, 576x472px
>>126585767
i have 3rd symbol from the right on the back of my head,darker hair grows like those 3 lines
>>126577254
wtf are we x-men?litteraly my life except jewish gf , got even abducted one time by greys or et's from astral plane .
>>
>>126587417
3 instances of suspected DUI where the cop gave me a warning. The odd thing was that I actually received a DUI (thankfully) right before basic training.

Also:
>you are now aware that reCAPTCHA is part of the shadow agency's sophisticated cognitive training
>>
>>126588342
This os my theory. Me and my best friend put together stock portfolios (whple classbdid) but ours was based in goog and amazon before boomers understood how tobuse the net.

We would be multimillionaires now, but they failed us.

Kill all boomers
>>
>>126588507
It's a thread about commonalities between /pol/ dwellers, not /x/ dwellers. Moving it eliminates the point.
>>
>>126577254
GATE in norcal bay area here. Competitive socially retard gooks and whites everywhere. annoying af. Puente is better had hot latina whores
>>
I'm going to dig through my baby box when I get home and find some gate stuff just so you faggets stop posting these threads. This anon is correct.
>>126586891
>>
>>126585506
THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
>>
>>126588575
I am the fire. Ordo ab chao.
>>
>>126577301
That list freaks me out I match all except I never dated a jew and have green eyes
>>
>>126588370
Coincidence. Hose hearing tests test for disease woth onset around puberty. They gave you glaucoma tests for your eyes too
>>
>>126588811
holy shit you sperg sit the fuck down
>>
>>126588507
How a government searches out and mindfucks its most promising children is not a political matter?

Are you sure?
>>
>>126577254
1. It is.
2. There is no such thing as a coincidence, you should be fully aware of that fact at this point, yes it was socially engineered this way.
3. Yes they target "intelligent" white males and perform gangstalking style psyops on them to achieve various psychosis and get them on mind disabling SSRIs or (in their preference) suicide.
>>126578437
That you Tyrone?
>>
>>126588570
FUCKING THIS. HOLY SHIT MAN.

Did they also have you studying excessive amounts of creation myths and deities? I've tried bringing this up to the "normies" that came out the other end of GATE and none of them really bite into. Is anyone in contact with any of the other kids the were in classes with? Also, did the females in your gate classes do excessively well after entering adulthood?

>>126588789
>around puberty
>3rd grade
Nice try.
>>
>>126578774
I went through GATE and am part of the freemasons. Haven't bothered to go any farther than entered apprentice because I've been so busy with school. If you want good jobs or easy internships it's a phenomenal way to network with very successful older gentlemen. Business owners, sheriffs, politicians, etc...
>>
>>126588811
>One contained thread shits up an entire board
>>
>>126588453
Boomers are scum
>>
If I teach a mentally capable 8 year old for 20 consecutive minutes to replace an alphabet letter with a new letter and pronunciation then the mentally capable 8 year old writes and pronounces the new letter and pronunciation that's replacing an alphabet letter in 20 consecutive minutes.

I teach a mentally capable 8 year old for 20 consecutive minutes to replace an alphabet letter with a new letter and pronunciation.

Thus, the mentally capable 8 year old writes and pronounces the new letter and pronunciation that replaces an alphabet letter in 20 consecutive minutes.

Every human who's mentally capable is always able to be treasurer of their new currency.

If you create one new currency then you're able to create a second new currency.

If you're able to create second new currency then you're able to create third new currency.

You create one new currency.

Thus, you're able to create a third new currency.

You're a treasurer for a new currency, listener?

You create and distribute your new currency, listener?

You don't allow the government to control your grammar structure, listener?

If you create one new language then you're able to create a second new language.
>>
>>126588811
Why are you spacing everything like that?
>>/reddit/
>>
>>126588789
Yup.

>>126588847
Gotta love it.

>>126588860
Indeed, same.
>>
>>126588680
If it doesn't matter who we are but then what is our plan?
>>
>>126588903
>>126588994
Fuck off you dumb CIA nigger
I hope you get hit by a car
>>
>>126588811
Your masters are disturbed.
>>
>>126585813
Modern textbooks are designed to hinder learning and scramble the text around to justify new versions. Get an old one. They're written much more concisely
>>
>>126588860
12 is like, early puberty. You get your first growth spurts and test dosages
>>
>>126589057
crashing this simulation with no survivors
>>
>>126589094
Hey faggot you're shitting up our thread
>>
>>126586891
Also I remember most of the stuff i did in those classes
>weekly reading assignments
>project where we drew a Yeti based on footprint analysis
>built bridges from tongue depressors
>lots of logic puzzles
>project on invasive species
>introduced to square numbers
>tangrams
Also my school always gave me encouragement and awarded me for good grades.
>>
Mexican
Was in Gate from 3rd-6th grade.1999-2003
Fite me
>>
>>126587251
Most of the short stories in our textbooks were about poor Native American women growing up in the reservation doing boring as tribe shit like weaving baskets and playing traditional tribe music.
>>
>>126577254
GATER here

i match up with a lot of the commonalities. Just wondering what everyone's political leanings are that were part of the program?

I'm more skeptical of political ideology than an adherent to one
>>
>>126588909
I'm sensing you do not like Boomers.
>>
>>126587817
i've heard cats and owls killing all kinds of things.

>wow, a living organism that has struggled to survive for years amidst innumerable predators and other dangers resists being murdered
>>
>>126589126
3rd grade is fucking 9 years old retard. The GATE school I went to also was the deaf kid school. The hearing tests were every two weeks from a few years. I'm sorry, but that is not a normal schedule to detect ANYTHING.
>>
>>126589255
what the fuck is wrong with this guy
>>
WHAT THE FUCK POL

In australia we don't have GATE or TAG but I clearly remember now, even if faint that I occasionally had time with a psychologist or school teacher who dealth with shit like this.

They would ask me questions and I would also do problem solving tasks, which happened around grade 2~3!

>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Hazel
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes.
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
No but my mom told me she shat when I gave birth
>Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
I recall when I was 5 I almost electrocuted myself by cutting wires because my sister would not stop playing her annoying music.

>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Not gate but I also vaguely remember but it's all coming back now! My mother said they would regularly tell her that I had incredibly high IQ relative to others in the same grade.
> windows were covered
Yup! They were generally questioning me in a closed room.
>tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Not that I know of, and I don't have paranoia in this regard.
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
Well I was redpilled on Jews before I came on /pol/, but not really heavy on x tier shit, except maybe some alternative cosmology such as Electric Universe Theory.
>Heavy early twenties drug period
Not drugs, more alcohol.
>Forehead scares
When I was 3 my dad told me I fell down stair well at our old home and scared my forehead.
>Early speech therapy
Didn't have any speech impediment but I was very loud and obnoxious, and naive in my speech.
>First born sons
Yup!
>Migraines
I use to get head aches more often as a child than I do now as an adult.
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Nope.
>Meme Magic
Eh.
Sort of.
>Above average intuition
Very.
>>
>>126587417
>Anyone report brushes with law being mysteriously lenient or dismissed?
Holy shit yeah
>>
>>126589111
The point of college math is not to teach math. You woll not use most math. The pointnof college math is to weed out the people who got there via hard work, so that they can focus on talent.

There is no "getting through" it. If you suck at ot, it will suck
>>
Unlike a majority of you I remember my gate classes vividly. They put me into games theory for a solid year
>>
>>126589244
Same, I've heard a cat and owl mimic eachother also. Probably unrelated.
>>
>>126589244
And yet human beings kill themselves without much of a struggle at all.
>>
File: di_05812.jpg (73KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
di_05812.jpg
73KB, 500x393px
>>126589304
>what's wrong with this guy?
He didn't make it into GATE
>>
>>126589350
>t. white kids
>>
>>126589304
He's trying to bury the thread before more people see it.
>>
>>126588680
>>126589127
Lovely Terminus.

...The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth—it is the truth which conceals that there is none.

Are we on the same page, Mr. Anderson?
>>
>>126589418
Gate shill only proving us right
>>
holy shit the jews stole your success guys
>>
>>126589349
>but my mom told me she shat when I gave birth
Shitposting starts early down under
>>
File: IMG_0769.jpg (55KB, 980x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
55KB, 980x400px
>>126589425
>>
>>126585767
If i remember correctly they gave is psychic flashcard tests like this to see if we could remote view. I was also given a quiz asking what i would do in the event of a home invasion. That quiz freaked me out for a long time.
>>
>>126589583

I meant when she gave birth, lmao
>>
>>126589531
lmao, well said.
>>
>>126588860
>Did they also have you studying excessive amounts of creation myths and deities?

Fuck. I said I only remembered the Japanese counting and weird cooking, but now that you mention that. We had a lengthy segment on ancient Egypt. Studying hieroglyphics, writing our names, the deities, and even some kind of mummification ritual. I can't exactly remember if we did this with an actual dead animal but I definitely remember crafting phylacteries and placing organs (real or imitation, not exactly sure atm) in them. I'm pretty sure there was a big segment on Greek deities as well, and I made a little replica of the the temple of Zeus for class.
>>
>>126589425
Reminds me of Ender's Game.

Which would make us the rejects for Battle School.
>>
>>126589418
Fresh off the rebbit boat. This place is pretty fascinating, but don't take it so seriously. It is satire
>>
>>126589218
Boomers deliberately sabotaged gen y. Nigger affirmative action, quotas, sabotaging advanced ed.

This thread awakened slumbering hate within me

Once the niggers and liberals are dead, the boomers of most stripes will be next
>>
>>126587417
Actually yes... for the brushes with the law part.

The preschool bit not so much.
>>
>>126588860
I don't remember discussing creation myths or deities, but I always had a ridiculous amount of knowledge about them that I couldn't account for, it led me to study them obsessively by Freshman year, despite no belief in anything. I also had my own little "Necronomicon" of old Caananite/Babylonian Gods I'd keep with me and show others. Other kids would ask me to talk them on the bus, and even coined their own new joke religion which they named after me. Nobody from my school was particularly successful, pretty average, though the one who I did participate in that class with ended up as a banker who, in many ways, I found out my own life paralleled though I hated them. There's a couple places I've lived where he did and people from home would bring it up to me because I didn't know that and I hated him.
>>
>>126577254

I was in GATE

it was just fun. My teachers were great

I did get an IQ test at age 7, and at age 12 when GATE was over, a woman came and interviewed me during school. I think she was just a college student doing research

During the interview I stopped and asked her if I was speaking too quickly for her to write (she took notes). She thought that was remarkable for a 12 year old

GATE was not a psyop, but I can confirm it was done of the weirdest kids in school

Half of the kids joined later in the program. I was one of the firsts during the roll out in our district

The kids that joined later all had serious behavioral problems. We all had assumed they were idiots in regular school. Inaccurate. They were totally functional when removed from a structured classroom

If you are one that joined GATE in 4th/5th grade, you are probably dysfunctional. The normie kids joined in 1st and 2nd grade
>>
>>126587417
One more thing:

Are you inexplicably in close proximity to famous/notable events and people?
>>
>>126589632
Same with the cards, always found it odder than hell...
>>
File: Sauron.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
I'm curious:

How good are you at "reading " people? Can you tell if they're trying to lie/scam/manipulate you?

Do you have other uncanny people reading skills?

Do you follow the herd or are you more an outlier?

Do you have good situational awareness (ability to size up a situation immediately)?

Do you sense "something" is going on around you?

Do you feel you're supposed to do "something"?

Do you have opponents preventing you from that "something"?

Do you have a theory about all this?
>>
>>126589573
I had an Arab tell me that the Jews wouldn't let me get into medical school; they reserved those spaces for their own kind. I might have been 13 at the time. Don't even remember wanting to be a doctor.
>>
>>126588811
Are you saging all of the repeat blumpf is a Jew at the wailing wall threads? This is one thread, those are legion.
>>
>>126577301
>Blue eyes
>Bump maybe
>Gifted
>Couldn't pronounce r for very long time
I'm a kike, but I did go to an autism school for 6th grade
Am I a superhuman now? I'm a third child.
>>
We can either remake the thread on pol for more exposure, or we can regroup on /x/ and only make a couple threads on pol every day.

>>>/x/19034364
>>
>>126588811
Look, I'm not here for the /x/ shit, I'm curious about the connection with neanderthals here. But let me just say, you are making yourself look ten times as autistic as anybody here.
>>
>>126588192
The drowning happened when I was too young to remember. I fell into a lake while nobody was watching and my dad on a whim walked up to the dock and reached his hand down and pulled me out by my hair.

Ask your parents if something like this happened to you or maybe an older sibling that would remember from a time when you were very young.
>>
File: WaspNovel.jpg (37KB, 200x309px) Image search: [Google]
WaspNovel.jpg
37KB, 200x309px
Read this and you'll know what to do.

Dirac Angestun Gesept!
>>
>>126589666
>counting in japanese
god damn it
>>
why the fuck were the windows covered
i remember so little of that place wtf
>>
>>126589704
The Greatest Generation raised the worst kids we've ever seen. The kids, unable to live up to their parents' glory, started trashing The Greatest Generation as "racists" while they worked so hard on losing Vietnam.

Sound familiar?
>>
>>126589772

Maybe this is where people discovered the jews deceptiveness and GATE is trying to prevent these genes from propagating?
>>
Look up the archives of the last couple GATE threads
>>
>>126589754
Ok, stop. Delete this thread
>>
>>126589704
There was a black kid in my GATE class but he just slept the whole time and everyone just ignored him lol
>>
File: yolo.jpg (74KB, 300x221px) Image search: [Google]
yolo.jpg
74KB, 300x221px
>be pol
>be paranoid about some cia school program you were in
>meanwhile post all your thoughts on a cia psyop board

i've got major digits in my birthdate. they've probably been watching me since birth. that's alright, say hello sometime friends, i'm friendly.
>>
>his parents didn't love him enough to home school him and subjected him to government schools instead
lol sucks to have shitty parents.

HOMESCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN
READ JOHN TAYLOR GATTO
>>
>>126589729
When you type like this,

I know you are from plebbit.

Please stop doing this.
>>
>>126589660
wow, so the placement was intentional. Will there be a white rabbit ?
>>
>>126589754
Yes. I find myself oddly close to moments in time that become famous.
>>
>>126588388
probably not, but its within the power of your consciousness to basically re-write your DNA
>>
File: images (5).jpg (30KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
30KB, 512x288px
Pretty sure this must be pizzagate related. All of were molested and brain washed by the pedo elite. Thats why you dont remember.
>>
>>126577254
I shit you not, the only memory i have of Gate, is having to write a paper on anti-semitism (in general) in the 3rd grade. I dont remember ended gate.

Blue eyes, Birth Complications, NDE, Migranes,
>>
>>126590026
I blame greatest gen plenty. But no matter how stupid they were the boomers went 100% retarded. Theyre are NO excuses for what they did.

Willingly throwing your own kid under the bus for jiggaboos? Pouring 100x the moneybon people with LITERAL MENTAL DISABILITIES than are spent on gifted students?

One of the most common jobs for college grads now is wiping the asses of people with autism.

They enslaved the bright to people with malformed brains.

They are PURE evil.
>>
>>126580519
KEK
Same here. Too high higo IQ, got kicked out for being shit at math. Got a few scholarships for writing in college offered to me as well but as a dumb 12 year old who wanted to be a scientist I said lol no and regret it every day of my life. I'm a chef now :( could have been a writer or a movie director like I always wanted to REEEEEE
>>
>>126577254
>in a gifted and talented programme in my last few years of primary school
>it was literally just me and a mate of mine doing secondary-school tier maths while everyone else did the regular curriculum

>blue eyes
>occipital bun
>first born son
>premonitions occaisionally
>heavy interest in /x/ stuff, i believe ghosts, ufos, etc are real
>forehead scars, but only from acne
Other than that nothing
>>
This must be some sort of psionic suppression psyop don't ya think? To prevent white kids from anchoring their minds to the firmament and collectively expelling the jew.
>>
>>126589772
>How good are you at "reading " people? Can you tell if they're trying to lie/scam/manipulate you?
People are like books.
>Do you have other uncanny people reading skills?
Can usually"guess" what they're thinking. Body language extremely easy to read, etc.
>Do you follow the herd or are you more an outlier?
Outlier
>Do you have good situational awareness (ability to size up a situation immediately)?
Suffient
>Do you sense "something" is going on around you?
Constantly
>Do you feel you're supposed to do "something"?
Constantly
>Do you have opponents preventing you from that "something"?
Life sucks? Good and Evil?
>>
>>126579911
I was "Gifted" in 3rd grade
Have Occipital Bun
Mom had a car accident while pregnant so I was delivered early.
Also mom needed immune suppressant shots as an Rh- carrying me Rh+ baby.
Had 2 near drownings, age 7 and 17.
In 8th Grade I had a crush on Israeli Art Student who designed the cover of our yearbook, last name was Tayyar.
I've been studying Occult books and Freemasonry since last year, my grandfather was one but no other males.
>>
>>126589763
No joke my speakers started emitting a high frequency ringing since i started posting in this thread. Happens only when i post on the chans. Anyone else get this?
>>
>>126584355
>alcohol
>not a drug
Gee you're a faggot
>>
>>126589772
>How good are you at "reading " people? Can you tell if they're trying to lie/scam/manipulate you?
Better than most, I just figured it's from being burned more times that I liked and being cautions
>Do you have other uncanny people reading skills?
I can usually guess someone's motivations and goals pretty accurately after talking to them for a few minutes
>Do you follow the herd or are you more an outlier?
Outlier
>Do you have good situational awareness (ability to size up a situation immediately)?
Exceptionally, constantly scanning the room, constantly anxious in all situations
>Do you sense "something" is going on around you?
Most of the time. Usually I don't stick around to see what happens
>Do you feel you're supposed to do "something"?
Just observe
>Do you have opponents preventing you from that "something"?
Just myself
>Do you have a theory about all this?
Nope, that's why I'm here
>>
>>126589857
Fell in a lake after floating out on a floater. Father jumped in a pulled me out. Almost drowned (filled with water enough to need it pushed out)
>>
>>126590510
I used to get this a lot back in the early 2000s. It's related to cell phone activity. It rarely happens nowadays to me but I can still hear it once or twice a year.
>>
>>126581611
>Counting the number of syllables in a person's sentence on my fingers was one of my compulsions

holy FUCK DUDE

I do this except with my toes

and i thought I was the only person who did this. Sometimes I count punctuation, capital letters, it varies, but it's there.

What's wrong with us? Why the fuck are we doing this?
>>
>>126590497
>Also mom needed immune suppressant shots as an Rh- carrying me Rh+ baby.
Fuck me

>Had 2 near drownings, age 7 and 17.
Was everyone's NDE a near drowning?
>>
>>126589857
9, in the shower, sisters pick the lock, come in, big sister holds closed shower door, little sister turns on sink and flushes toilet non-stop. Great timing, too, as I just shampooed my head, couldn't see shit, and was getting scalded.

Had to get out. Couldn't find water control. Kicked door, budged a little. Kicked door harder, budged a little more. Kicked door hard enough to now be standing with my leg through the door, over broken glass, soaped up, blinded, on one leg.

I stayed that way for at least a half hour, on one leg, blinded, and bleeding, because my sisters ran away and didn't want to tell my parents I was hurt because of their prank.

Glass missed my femoral artery by a millimeter.

No way a 9 year old kid can stand like that under those conditions that long. No way. Not with little chunks of leg on the floor.
>>
Someone make a new /pol/ thread, I don't go to /x/. Do any other GATErs have tinnitus/ringing ears, and sometimes get incredibly piercing short rings?
>>
>>126582794
>Scored 99s on the ASVAB. I'm sure the military had high hopes for me but I kind of fucked that up for them.
Same boat. The way you phrased that made my day. I chose to be cavalry though so I'm obviously not that smart.
>>
>>126590116
Yeah, why do we do that.
>>
File: smug.gif (566KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
566KB, 230x230px
>tfw I was in GATE my whole life
>but I'm not allowed to be a special snowflake who thinks he's Jason Bourne
>because I'm not white
Also hi Colin, I'm sure you're still an irredeemable autist
>>
>>126590116
Pretty much sums it up. Just don't gaf anymore.
>>
>>126577301
>top of my class
>immaculate birth (parents don't know how i was conceived, my mother was thought infertile and they don't know "when")
>interest in /x/
>heavy drug use between 20-22
>early speech therapy
>first SON, but second child
>still have migraines, had them when i was young the same time every year until they disappeared one year and switched the next; oct-nov my whole life, and now for the last 7 years it's been april-may-june
>israeli dancer girlfriend, very unique love in my life
>premonitions/prophetic dreams
>above average intuition
i went to my first psychic a few weeks back, ended up going to three over the course of a month

all three told me i can read people/am clairsentient. two of three told me i have prophetic dreams. all three were dead right about everything about me

i was offered to go into a TAG program, but i never went because i already went to a private school
>>
>>126590744
u are protected by guardian angels, u came to this life with important mission .
>>
>>126590796
>Do any other GATErs have tinnitus/ringing ears, and sometimes get incredibly piercing short rings?
Check and check. Although the tinnitus was pretty much self inflicted, I play drums and shoot guns with no earpro.
>>
>>126581707
Yeah I use my hyperfocus now in uni. I'll basically do nothing, maybe a few hours work a day, then when it's time for an assignment that actually matters/exam I do 12 hour shifts of intense reading and note taking for a week. Then I crash and just veg out for a fewdays. No drugs required, just a natural ability to go crazy for a while and shut out everything else.
>>
>>126590684
If someone on TV is walking back and forth between a row of pillars, do you only blink when he's in the clear?
>>
>>126590888
are you me? also , checked
>>
I was very interested in /x/ and had a lot of /x/ experiences in life. Should've gone to jail a lot more than I did. Always had my info pulled and then let go (except once) then charges were dropped later. Even recently, got stopped by an unmarked... pulled my info and he left in a hurry - called someone else in to cite me. I'm not a basement NEET. Just an ordinary guy who never gave much of a fuck.
>>
>>126590833
Checked and kekd this is sad isn't it?
>>
>>126590796
yes ,i heard from 'new agers' this can be consciousness 'updates' .do u have ant weird scars ?hair growing in weird way?
>>
>>126581611
>>126590684
I also take vitamins every morning, exercise daily and have for years, have done CBT, and have anxiety.
>>
>>126590684
why did MAGA as a slogan absolutely dominate "i'm with her" and "jeb can fix it" etc?
>>
>>126590796
Yes, and sometimes the floaters are brilliant lights that shine and then disappear.
>>
>>126591068
I blink when cars on the freeway going the opposite direction are not sitting parallel with my car. Yeah, pretty retarded I know
>>
>>126577254
This thread is in and of itself some MK Ultra bullshit
>>
I was in GATE and my mother was a GATE teacher. I asked her a series of questions about why it existed at all and if it was some sort of experiment, what similarities she noticed, here's what she said.

>it was absolutely necessary to form GATE
>GATE came about around the same time that programs for disadvantaged, english as a second language, and handicapped children came about
>"we would have been sued if GATE programs didn't start up because they have special learning needs just like handicapped/disadvantaged students, except they are the polar opposite of handicapped and disadvantaged"
>"many of my students were reading at a college level by third or fourth grade and could outperform average college-educated adults in most mental tasks by grade six if they were provided reference material"

I'll ask her more later tonight. I believe she had to go through some sort of training to learn how to teach gifted and talented children.

I will ask my father about the ESL/disadvantages programs as he piloted some of these programs in nearby school districts.
>>
>>126591140
What exactly is CBT?
>>
>>126590939
I wish they would tell me what it was. I've always felt like I am letting everyone down. I'm always ahead of the curve, and never do anything about it, and get passed by everyone.
>>
>>126590796
constant tinnitus 24/7. sometimes when drifting off to sleep, "exploding head" shotgun blasts.
>>
All this shit is me except Israeli gf
>TFW no gf
>speech therapy
Anyone else here get a stutter that comes every few years and lasts about a year and then the stutter goes away for another few years? I find this super odd
>>
>>126591317
Cognitive behavioral therapy. Used for anxiety disorders. Exposing yourself repeatedly to your fears.
>>
>>126583288
are you in new jersey?
>>126590888
>>126591081
this thread is fucking spooky as shit

i also, i meant to ask wtf meme magic meant in this context but i guess i got my answer
>>
>>126591317
It's cognitive behavioral therapy, a common and effective treatment for anxiety. Basically you talk with a therapist and they identify the shit you need to do to overcome your problems.
>>
>>126591218
If I'm seeing cross-traffic, I only blink when there's no car in front of me.

Never knew why. Still don't.
>>
>>126591111
Czechd yes it is sad, Colin (and the other Colin) was so smart but such an irredeemable autist

Also tfw no Israeli gf, you hwhites are lucky that you got offered a jewish succubus
>>
>>126590968
It may have been self inflicted on my part too, or not, because I've always slept with a fan on or some other noise to drown out the ringing. It's easier for me to nap in a server room than sleep without any background noise.

>>126591338
Fuck, those loud unexplained noises. Those and the piercing ringing.
>>
>>126591317
cognitive behavioural therapy. basically it's chit chat to make you not have panic attacks. you logic yourself out of feeling unsettled. for me i developed anxiety after being physically attacked more than once. it's hard to convince yourself people aren't violent when you know they are. my exercise daily came from that, getting bigger and stronger. no violence since 2010!
>>
>>126591212
This. It's like I can literally see light particles hitting my retinas or iris or something. Really bright particles.
>>
>>126591289
I read at a college level at age 10.
>>
File: 35325325.jpg (12KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
35325325.jpg
12KB, 500x348px
>>126590116
I've been on government watchlists. An employer found this out because he couldn't wiretransfer me money over state lines, was an awkward discussion. I don't really mind, either, don't even use proxies. I want them to know what I do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo&t=56s
>>
File: 1495322280091.jpg (170KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495322280091.jpg
170KB, 575x1024px
>>126585171
>tfw you're alex mercer and you don't even know it
>>
>>126591268
You have no fucking idea Dorothy, because Kansas is going bye bye.

>The pill you took is part of a trace program. It's designed to disrupt your input/output carrier signal so we can pinpoint your location.
>>
>>126591404
P.s. I used to live in the USA until i was 13, disregard the flag
>>
>>126590796
Thought that was from me listening to loud music
>>
Good riddance to this thread

Do you delusional fucks listen to yourselves??

You all seem like you're autistic and your way of coping is somehow believing you're part of something "larger"

Really you're just schizophrenic fucks
>>
>>126591509
My imagination as a child told me the car i blinked on would explode if i didn't time it right. Part of my "harm OCD" paranoia. Now it's just out of habit.
>>
>>126591068
i have no memory of ever seeing a person walk between pillars, i'm just going to say no because i dont think so.

>>126591147
it's patriotic, strong, goal-orientated, short, can be an acronym

i suppose?
>>
>>126591514
Also I remember talking to someone about this last year or so, he said ringing ears is some kind of higher consciousness level or something, and when those loud rings occur it means something happened that shouldn't have and you noticed it subconsciously. Weird shit.
>>
>>126591681
Yeah that's why I said I can tick off some of this autistic traits but I'm not allowed to consider myself MKULTRA Jason Bourne because I'm not a white chunnibyou.
>>
>>126591582
I won't see a doctor because I'm absolutely sure they're a sign of brain damage and I just don't want to know. And no, I don't know how I can know things and not know them at the same time. I just do. Or don't.
>>
>>126591737
It's called TINNITUS you fucking faggot and you get it from loud noises it's not a fucking conspiracy
>>
>>126590195
Wasn't there already one?

>>126590225
Sounds about right.

>>126590441
Nothing would surprise me in life at this point.

>>126590497
Holy fuck balls batmeng... my first nde was at 7 next at 16 (near drownings), similar birth sequence. Huge immune response, almost died at birth.
>>
>>126590684
Same, with toes.
>>
File: 1487165540802.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1487165540802.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>126585171
fugg
>>
>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Born with brown, turned golden hazel by the time I was 13
Check
I was born 2 weeks late and was late in speaking
Almost flew through a windshield at age 4
Don't recall anything odd either
>- windows were covered
No recollection
I've always been a bit paranoid
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
Check, convinced I've seen actual UFOs, last one about a month ago
Lol I'm in it now
>- Forehead scares
Above my eyebrow one and another in the middle of my foreheas
>- Early speech therapy
Dunno but I was slow in speech development, that I do now
>- First born sons
First and only
>- Migraines
7 years and counting
Never met an Israeli desu.
>- Meme Magic
I mean come on.
Used to have so many deja vu's until I was 10/11
I have heightened sensitivity, I hear, see, smell things most people don't.

Wtf pol now I'm even more so convinced I'm a product of some sleeper agent programme.
>>
>>126591841
It's a shame you didn't die at birth so you'd spare me your bullshit
>>
>>126591681
LOL - bump just because you're an asshole.
>>
>>126590441
i unironically think that what has been described through human history as "magic" is actually language. everything revolves around our ability to use language -- thought, communication and so on. world religions and mythologies carry a theme of careful words, careful thought and careful action. i don't consider this to be an accident. language is mysteriously powerful and ancient peoples knew this but we ignore it in the modern world.

the one thing i remember most of all from gate was the language games.
>>
>>126591737
same ,those high pitch ringings are really weird .
>>
>>126591945
>bumping an autosaged thread
Go back to where you came from you stupid retard
>>
File: _04011 30 02 57 20.jpg (66KB, 795x887px) Image search: [Google]
_04011 30 02 57 20.jpg
66KB, 795x887px
>mfw /pol/ has always been a honeypot for GATE children.
>>
>>126590796

YUP, i have a very apparent high pitched noise, similar to a vacuum cleaner in my right ear, and a sub frequency "buzzing" like a radio when you tune the frequency and hear static.
>>
>>126590684
>>126591898

I have a theory now:

When we were children they taught us to count the vowels/constantants in a sentence. They'd make us underline them or whatever.

Maybe we were counting them with our fingers, toes, etc. and it's just muscle memory now.

Because we did it when we were like 4 or 5 we forgot we used to do it. It became a habit and we'd count unconsciously and still do.

I think this makes the most sense. It's such a bizarre thing to do and has no real benefit.
>>
- Red/Brown eyes
>- windows were covered
>- Forehead scares
>- Early speech therapy
>- First born sons
>- Migraines
>- Meme Magic

1/2 asian hmmmm - is the theory broken?

CAPTCHA is

>*Asteroid/Milkway* find the VEHICLE
>>
>>126590796
Off and on again with tinnitus, probably not too relevant.
>>
>>126591692
I think there's something to that. I think that by not blinking when they're "in the way", I'm not harming them.

Fuck that sounds crazy even to me.

But how come, each and every time I stare at a woman's ass, no matter how far away she is, not matter if she's in the open and I'm in a building, she'll adjust her skirt and look backwards? Not once in a while, but with every single stare?
>>
>>126591987
You can't teach common sense...

>>126592010
Only the white ones because they're secretly special snowflake Jason Bourne MKUltra Alex Mercer Manchurian candidates

sucks to be you brah, hope you have fun working for the CIA
>>
File: 1494480478183.png (95KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1494480478183.png
95KB, 241x228px
>>126592010
>>
>>126591837
You're positive it's not from frequencies that most people cannot hear?

Done extensive testing, have you?
>>
Hey does anyone else see a bunch of static when you're in the dark with your eyes open?
It's sort of hard to notice, it's most apparent to me when i look at a wall of a solid colour in the dark.
Rather than seeing a uniform colour/surface, I see some sort of faint static overlaid on what I am looking at.
It can make it pretty hard to see at night sometimes, even when it's not that dark because it interferes with my vision.
>>
File: 3834 (1).jpg (658KB, 847x1026px) Image search: [Google]
3834 (1).jpg
658KB, 847x1026px
>>126583288
>In my state the program was called TAG(Talented and Gifted) and they basically just taught us Latin and the classics and some basic critical reasoning. It was sorta half assed cause my State's school system sucked ass.
>I have blue eyes
>Occipital bun
>Born a few weeks early and lungs were under developed so I had to stay in NICU
Almost drowned in a lake when I was like >3
>First born son
>Had migraines as a teen
>Smoked weed every day from 19-21
>Have had prophetic dreams/premonitions
>Good intuition
>Overall the program wasn't that spooky. >Like they just taught us about Greek and Latin roots for words and some intro logic and math stuff...
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>126577301

But I'm not white and I share these similarities. Unless the "white hispanic" meme is real (it's not)
>>
>>126592229
Yeah I always have
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow
>>
>>126592191
Schizo faggot
>>
>>126592347
>being this much of a butthurt nigger
holy shit im glad the thread is over just so i never have to interact with you again you pavement ape
>>
>>126592292
Oh, shit, Greek roots. That was the GATE teacher's favorite thing in the world. Greek roots.
>>
>>126591841
>Wasn't there already one?
Most impressive. I really need to get back to my current project but I look forward to collaborating in the future.
>>
>>126591681
Doesn't explain how googling my teacher's name led me to hraf and the CIA. Tavistock, the /x/ declared lead for monarch and mk ultra is actually the Tavistock institute for human relations, based in Britain. Hraf is the Human Relations area files, based at Yale. Same intent, same mission.
Hraf was started by an OSS officer and a Rockefeller linked socio-scientist and was funded by the CIA officially for decades.
I had never heard of any of this, I found out by googling my teacher's name like an anon in a thread a few months ago suggested.
>>
>>126592431
Don't you think I'll hack into your brainwaves you delusional retard??

Or I'm the CIA and I've got your brainwaves tagged, you'd believe that wouldn't you?

Either way you're fucked, kiddo
>>
>>126592471
We did Latin. Even had a "special" Latin teacher come in.
>>
File: 1387389336168.gif (2MB, 286x224px) Image search: [Google]
1387389336168.gif
2MB, 286x224px
>>126592010
/pol/ has a false perception from other places but it has one of the most uncanny core communities of anywhere on the internet. From books to music to video games repeated threads have proven time and again most of us turned out identical independently from one another.
>>
>>126577301
>hazel eyes
>born a week early
>near drowning at a beach when young
>slightly remember advanced program in elementary

What on Earth? This is why I'm glad I believe in God, it seems He has saved me from their fate for me
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.