[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ hate Somalis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 56

File: 1273017031.png (157KB, 1412x418px) Image search: [Google]
1273017031.png
157KB, 1412x418px
Why does /pol/ hate Somalis?
>>
They have measles. True story.
>>
>>126504418
I didn't hate them until a company I worked for hired some, they are the most stupid vile "people" I have ever met.
>>
>>126504418
one word
>niggers
>>
>>126504418
depends if they are in Somalia or not
>>
>>126504418
Almost all of them are Muhammadans. Most of them live off welfare. Some trick the system by Islamic polygamy so a man has one official wife but multiple other wives, and all of these other wives live off welfare in their own apartments as "single monthers" funded by taxpayers. A few Somalis are criminals of the most heinous kind. The women are rude and have no manners.

That's kind of a bad start for integrating into society, I would say.
>>
>>126504418
Not sure. Why do people hate getting their scrotum sawed of with a kite string ? Some mysterious are just too complex for a simple human to comprehend anon.
>>
>>126505259

chimpanzee's with language enabled.
>>
They are the most niggerly of all Niggers. The Somali Skinny needs to be caged and kept away from humans.
>>
>>126504418
MN here

They smell terrible
Their general disposition is hostile
They don't try to integrate
They are diseased
They are lazy
They are loud
They only drive cabs for a living
They are shitty drivers
They can't even get along with black Americans
etc.

They do not belong here. They may love America, but they hate Americans. They have to go back.
>>
somalians
the stupid niggers of stupid niggers
>>
>>126507048
minnesota is just not tolerant enough of other cultures
>>
>>126504418
Its a little thing called personal experience, and you clearly don't have any with them other than in passing situations if that
>>
>>126507463
Prince made whites here think blacks are okay. I'm glad he died. I also hope during the race war that utilities will be cut so all the non-whites will freeze to death in the winter.
>>
>>126507048
Worked as a cleaner and renovator for the Twin Cities projects a few years ago. We would go into a place Somalis abandoned and had to make it livable again. They slaughtered and cleaned animals in every room and shat everywhere but the toilet in the bathrooms. We also had a guy get measles because he took of his respirator for a few minutes. They are not people.
>>
Somalies are so subhuman they make Hatians seem civilized.
>>
>>126504418
I only hate non-white Somalis from the city of Hezbollah
>>
>>126507463

I've seen research showing they are extra aggressive in Minnesota because they can't acclimatize to spending 8 months of the year indoors and are all vitamin D deficient and not supplementing properly.
>>
I'm Somali and I have a white gf.
How does it feel having your precious women being taken from you by the subhumans you hate?
>>
I truly enjoy America, I get free housing, free food, and I own a 6figure business and pay absolutely no tax while poor ol Bob does a 9-5 at the steel factory breaking his back while I give his good ol lady the the Somali Pirate sausage , God Bless USA
>>
>>126510676

If she would even have you I wouldn't reproduce with her anyway.
>>
They're the niggers of niggers
>>
>>126510816
Right?
Over here in the UK my family claims thousands in benefits. We have three cars and my dad doesn't even work. God bless the West.
>>
>>126510676

As long as you don't marry her nigger. It's one thing for her to experiment, but another whole thing become a full blown traitor
>>
Somali men may be the niggers of niggers to you but Somali men are fucking white women daily. Every Somali man in Europe and Minnesota has fucked atleast 1 white girl in his life.
Infact, white girls are viewed as cumrags by Somalis. A somali man would never take a white girl home because that would be equivalent to taking a prostitute home.
>>
>>126511113
>You're all welcome to join.
>Thanks for registering. You have to be approved by an administrator before continuing.
Lies
>>
They're the niggers of niggers.
>>
Somalis aren't niggers they are arabs akhi

And I love fucking white women with the benefits I shove my dick in her ass all day and she cries while white cucks just watch. I make her pray sujood shukr after i give her some good dick akhi
>>
I love smashing white girls. White girls love my big black somali penis.
>>
Hey this is Somali Guy's white girlfriend and I like getting fucked 24/7 by his huge Somali dick I suck it lick it and bow down to him when ever i see him

Somalia Hanoolato!
>>
Somalis are Arabs.
They don't look like regular niggers and even enslaved them. They are more like the white man than you think.
They have fallen from grace, but with some extra welfare and foreign aid, they can become blessed like their white ancestors.
>>
>>126511082
Same but we only one car.
Inshallah buy another when the benefit money starts rolling in.
>>
>>126512319
>They are more like the white man than you think.
Maybe in the UK, where whites have a history of also having sex with livestock. Go there.
>>
>>126504418
Wallahi, all the Somalis I know are good people
>>
>>126504418
They're not white, and they are swarming into white countries to leech off them.
>>
>>126511309
Rape doesn't count
And Why do you niggers all look the same
>>
I just love white pussy man. Nothing beats those pink flaps
>>
>>126504418
ooga booga ugg
>>
White men are the biggest cucks ever. You women have been fucked by every other race
>>
File: wut.jpg (123KB, 629x841px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
123KB, 629x841px
>>126504418
Yeah, but somali girls love bwc
>>
*white girl strips*
Me: i am the captain now
White girl: you sure are
>>
Guys I'm an 23 year old Majerteen man and I took my 5 white girlfriends to my village burtinle which has a population of 2,000

The boy population is 1,000 and I brought ten girls with me and you best believe every dude in my village fucked the white girls hard. They know Somali fluently and visit burtinle every year
>>
>>126512516
We are already here. There are already 100,000 Somalis in London alone.
We have formed no go zones that white men are excluded from. White women are allowed so we can fuck them, but they are then immediately sent back to their beta white husbands.
We are in the US too, and our numbers are increasing everyday.
>>
You're shitposting and crying about Jews on /pol/ while your sister has a 'waan ku jeclahay' tattoo on her. Uncle Sam will take care of our half White Caucasian half Black Caucasian. God bless the USA
>>
>>126504418
Only saw 2 of them once they looked ugly and super mantlet beta like even an indian would be alpha compared to them
They stared at girls if they want to rape them
Really disgusting animals
>>
>>126512829
>and our numbers are increasing everyday.
This is why I keep buying more ammo.
>>
>>126512601
>rape
Akhi, who said anything about rape? I'm very persuasive, trust me. I haven't tried to fuck you
>>
http://i.imgur.com/MtrIHSp.png
good boy keep fucking these white men mashallah
>>
White men have an average penis size of 5 inches. No wonder your women don't want you.
>>
>>126504418
Literally the dumbest, ugliest creatures on earth.
>>
>be African in africa
>realize my country sucks but hey it's a living
>suddenly smell decaying civilization and inbreeding
>oh no the somali is here and it's brought a swarm of flies
>so awful at being human even Africans think calling them people is a mistake
>>
>>126513130
>linking a picture on an image board
You subhumans can't even figure out how to use this site. Disgraceful.
>>
File: 1488853395540.jpg (161KB, 1024x938px) Image search: [Google]
1488853395540.jpg
161KB, 1024x938px
Minnesota here, perhaps I can elucidate.

They don't integrate
They are loud
They are rude
They have some sort of odd superiority complex (Strange, considering they never invented the wheel - which leads into my next point)
They are terrible drivers
Low IQ and all the problems associated with that
Anti-Vaccers
They bring TB with them
Islam
They vote for gimme dats
High crime rates
Ugly
The women are fat
They cheat
>>
>>126507048
>MNbro
Thank god I live in the north land. Whenever I visit family down south I carry. Fuck the Somalians, I remember going to St. Cloud decades ago when it was white. Same with the Mall of America.
>>
I am a exmuslim somali female and i hate somali men. I love white men. You lot are soo gorgeous.
>>
Keep crying fat ass Johny boy. You mad that your "white women" are nothing but niggerloving cumbuckets? Long live the zionists, keep that white pussy cheap. Cheap and dirty, thats how i like it.

White women=literally no value, even horses and dogs have been "there" if you know what i mean.

How do you feel fat ass white boy? I mean god, even the horses and dogs can get becky's bacon pussy but you cant...
>>
I like you people. I feel like I belong here.
>>
>>126513401
>Strange, considering they never invented the wheel
What, and Europeans did? Are you retarded?
Somalia and Ethiopia are like the only two sub-saharan African countries that even used the wheel.
>Low IQ
That's easily proven wrong. The stat for Somalia was an aggregate of Kenya and Ethiopia's results. Also; Ethiopia's national average IQ was calculated by giving a bunch of malnourished uneducated Ethiopian Jews (yes, Jews) an IQ test. So that stat is bullshit.

Why am I even trying to argue this on fucking /pol/? I must be retarded myself.
>>
Somali men have very thin penis's, practically no girth but white men have thick penis's. I love white cocks.
>>
White women are choosing to get with more alpha males as they're fed up with ugly white virgins. I don't mind that. Let's all contribute to white genocide
>>
I nutted on a white bitch so hard sayyid was proud of me
>>
>>126513401
Sounds like you are describing a nigger.
>>
I want to be fucked by 5 white men. Fill my tight somali vagina with glorious white semen
>>
File: MinnConst2.jpg (263KB, 961x771px) Image search: [Google]
MinnConst2.jpg
263KB, 961x771px
>>126513401
As a fellow MInnBro I can confirm everything except the last two, never personally looked into that aspect. As Stanhope Ironically said, to paraphrase, Minnesota could use a little bit of Hitler and Nutri-System and we could call ourselves Neu Oslo.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJFBs4prVvE
I think I found that white bitch i fucked a while ago
>>
They're like the niggers of niggers.
>>
>>126513552
Make sure to fight your hardest to stop that light rail the politicians want to build from Minneapolis to Duluth or the blight will spread.
>>
>>126513332
>be Somali
>fly to Canada
>get a free house
>free money
>free pussy
>no marriage, still fuck
>don't pay her family camels, still fuck

Best country in the world, i love trudeau, but sometimes I think he is homo guy
>>
Somali men have very thin fingers but white men have thick fingers. I love it when white men put their fingers in my mouth. You can taste the saltiness of the bacon.
>>
There are now more Somalis than whites in this thread. This process of Somalis replacing whites will also happen in your countries soon enough. History repeats itself you fucking doofaar cadaans
>>
>>126512892
We are beta but 10 of our men in small boats holding AKs can capture large container ships and vessels and make you guys pay millions to be released.
You were cuckd so hard that you even made a movie about it. It was intended to make us look bad but the fact that this even happened is laughable. Whites are the true betas of the world.
Very shameful.
>>
File: this-nigger-gets-it.png (76KB, 539x339px) Image search: [Google]
this-nigger-gets-it.png
76KB, 539x339px
This
>>
>>126504418
Because they'll go out to white guys' ships and saying "Look at me. I'm your captain now".
>>
White men have tiny dicks lmfao. I once got with one. Never again. Just because im a slut doesnt mean i will settle for a measly 5 inches
>>
File: 1492014050515.jpg (1MB, 2525x2314px) Image search: [Google]
1492014050515.jpg
1MB, 2525x2314px
>>126511946
>>
File: IMG_20170521_180954.jpg (174KB, 1440x1235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_180954.jpg
174KB, 1440x1235px
>>
>>126512983
A mag a day keeps somalis away
>>
I want white girth not pasta thin somali penis's.
>>
>>126510676
There probably isnt a white guy that would fuck her anyway so you are welcome to our rejects, your kids will be as ugly as she is.
>>
You get no hoes tho
>>
File: 1493080347763.jpg (43KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1493080347763.jpg
43KB, 600x606px
>>126514184
DELET THIS
>>
>>126504418
The only decent ones are the old guys that sip coffee all day. Here in Minnesota the mothers keep their kids locked in the house half the year thinking it's the cold weather making them sick while they are deprived of sunlight, they aren't as up front about mugging people the way blacks are, instead, they will follow you sweet talking you until they have the opportunity to snatch your girlfriend's purse. They are high as a kite, work with ISIS, and bring little of value aside from crime. It's not their fault that they are in Minnesota, it's the fault of fake government funded "charities".
>>
I left islam for white girth. I want all your sausages.
>>
File: 1494043043652.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494043043652.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>126513552
I love St. Cloud but I never got to see it white like you are saying. Damn. Still a fun town cause the good bars and restaurants are Primarily White.
>>
>>126512694
>ooga booga ugg

Ooga underrated.
>>
Somali men have big black rock penis's. You dirty little white men will never be somali.
>>
>>126514110
Fucking kek.

More vigorous peoples always inexorably supplant the decadent natives. Cheers Shlomo!
>>
>>126510676
Oh good, one less girl with daddy issues to weed out.
>>
Because they are absolute pathetic worthless scum. I went to a school that was 20% somali in Toronto. Worst fucking savages in existence.
>>
How much is a white prostitute nowadays? 5$ tops is most im paying
>>
This thread is full with oga booga nigger shit
>>
>>126511309
That is so far from the truth. Some of the most liberal people I know, can't stand Somali's
>>
>>126504418
oga nooga dooga shooga blooga>>126514652
>>
If any desperate white guy is interested in a beautiful somali girl like me, just know that my preferance is fat, smelly 40+ virgins who love playing video games in their moms basement
>>
>>126514137
I'm agreeing with you, not targeting you. Keep your filthy nigger women in check.
>>
Somali boys have got the ugliest feet
>>
We Somalis are simply amazing. Conquering your countries, fucking your women, and getting some free handouts. Goddamn, it's amazing being Somali
>>
>>126512694
OOoo OOOoo AAAaah aaah,
HOOOooooooooooo ugga Mufugga bix NOOOOOOODDDDDDD
>>
>>126504418
I hate them because they're terrorists.
>>
>>126514652
We fucking abused this somali back in high school. He was scum. Literally an IQ of 20. I pantsed him and he had quite literally a 1 inch dick.

Btw, the big dick meme is stupid. Jews want us to care about big dicks. I don't care. But the dude literally had a one inch cock
>>
tfw pigskins getting btfo
>>
Are they all larping pr do we really have a somali nigger problem?? God damned commonwealth cucks fix your shit
>>
>>126514498
There will soon be no bars there.
Inshallah us Somalis will reach our goal of Islamizing the US soon.
>>
>>126515023
RARE Based Kenya booga
A
R
E
>>
>>126515023
Can't wait until we get our land back from these filthy bantus
>>
I even do anal. See! Somali girls are evolving.
>>
File: vWbbvE8.jpg (85KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
vWbbvE8.jpg
85KB, 500x667px
>>126514926
This is a filthy nigger woman?
I dunno man, there are some pretty hot Somali women. Come take a flight to Somalia, we will let you get to know the natives.
>>
Somalis are the most violent people on earth. So stupid. They are all wannabe pathetic gangsters. They commit crime and drop out of school. Worst fucking people in the world.
>>
>>126504418

The same reason that everyone else hates Somalians: they're Somalian.
>>
>>126515207
I'd prefer to live the rest of my life HIV free. Thanks for the offer though.
>>
>>126515165
When you do, please kill them, don't send them back to Somalia.
>>
>>126511946
>WE WUZ ARABS AND SHIET
Please cease.
>>
>>126515207
This is not the average somali. Average somali is dressed in a garbage bag and hideous.

Fucking low IQ backwards people. You need to go back. Back to the shithole Mogadishu
>>
>>126514906
You'll find plenty of those on /b/ and /r9k/
>>
Believe me when I say Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, even fucking Iraqis are WAY WAY BETTER IMMIGRANTS THAN SOMALIS
>>
>>126515023
Uppity Bantu slave, soon enough you will once again toil on the plantations of the Lower Jubba. I curse the day the filthy Italians freed you people.
>>
>>126515316
Somalia has a less than 1% rate of HIV due to being muslim and sexually conservative.
At least be accurate in your stereotypes lol
>>
>>126515316
That's funny considering that whites on average are prone to having HIV and AIDS than Somalis.

But that's probably something that you know you cuck
>>
ItsHanna, abaayo i'll leave you alone now.
>>
>>126513401

We are coming for your tax money you cow. We are expert herdsmen, we will milk your fat cadaan tits until they are bone dry. I will have 10 children with your women and make you pay welfare and child benefits for my half&half children. Somalia hanolaato, hanolaato!
>>
File: 1478659025291.png (9KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
1478659025291.png
9KB, 200x235px
>>126515145
Well I would be more intimidated if the Somalis didn't hit the deck everytime a bottle rocket goes off, or if they could drive with and kind of determination and ability. Run and Gun Kalash? good luck.
>>
>>126514707
As long as she has a functioning womb, who gives a fuck pussy. Gtfo here with that daddy issue shit
>>
>>126515316
Somalia has one of the lowest HIV rates in the world.
The only Somalis with HIV are the ones who have been fucking white women everyday in the West. White women are disgusting but cheap.
>>
>>126515326
You do know that youre the bantus you fucking idiot
>>
>>126515441
You might be right. I don't think HIV is transmittable to goats.

>>126515456
Those whites are fags and deserve death from the poz.
>>
>>126515023
terrorizing Bantu cheeks is my favorite pass time

THE EXPANSION NEVER ENDS
>>
>>126515410
I promise you when the Day of the Rake comes, it will be a Somali who'll be supplying leaf blowers instead.
>>
ZOOMALIS

YELLOW STAINED TEETH

BENEFIT CLAIMERS

NOT LIKED BY ANY ETHNIC GROUP

LAZY ASSES

WOMEN MOSTLY FAT/OBESE

ON AVERAGE 7 CHILDREN

SPEAK TERRIBLE EVEN IF BORN IN THE WEST

THE ONES NEAR MY AREA DRESS LIKE TRASH BAGS (WOMEN)

ISOLATED AND NOT LIKED BY MY COMMUNITY

COUNTRY IS A MESS

MOST ARE PIRATES, OR REFUGEES

MASSIVE 5FINGER FOREHEADS

DEFORMED TEETH, NORMALLY MAKES TOP LIP STICK OUT

ALWAYS CALLED ABDI OR ABDULLAH

SKINNY AS FUK

REPRODUCE LIKE CRAZY
>>
>>126515428
I'm Kenyan not Ethiopian
>>
>>126504418
>was 20 yo
>work at burrito restaurant in toronto
>hire new guy "mohammed" from somalia
>very friendly and funny guy, liked by everyone
>does really stupid shit
>eg 1.
>goes to throw out pot of rice one day
>no garbage bag in bin
>throws rice in bin
>covers with new garbage bag
>eg 2.
>mohammed been working with us for about 1 mo.
>boss calls store one day
>mohammed answers
>"hello mexican quesadilla restaurant"
>boss asks "mohammed what is the name of our restaurant?"
>doesn't know

he ended up having a really dark side that came out towards the end.
>>
>>126506627
Shot, they do that here as well
>>
>>126513738
>>Strange, considering they never invented the wheel
>What, and Europeans did?
I don't know about the original wheel, but Eastern Europeans around Ukraine invented the spoked wheel.
>>
ItsHanna you are a disgusting individual. You are going straight into the hell fire.
>>
>>126515643
Decent, I guess.
There were a few better comebacks you could have hit me with, but it's serviceable.
Remember to always be updated and informed when you use stereotypes! It could backfire on you one day.
>>
>>126515697
Great haha thx for the chare
>>
>>126516043
Share*
>>
>>126515682
You wide nosed carpet haired bastards will once again feel the whip on your back bi idnilaahi kariim.
>>
I was joking you guys. I have morals. I do not want to be pounded by any guy. I'm a proud Muslim woman mashallah.
>>
>>126514454
I plan on bringing many of my relatives to Twin City, I send them a lot of snapchat in Galkacyo, they are very jealous. They always yell: please I want white women, just a taste!
I tell :in due time, we chain migration you see. Qolada oo dhan ayaa America imaan doonta inshallah.
>>
>>126516012
I'll take my chances.
>>
>>126515697
burrito boyz on queensway is best burrito in the GTA
>>
ZOOMALIS

YELLOW STAINED TEETH

BENEFIT CLAIMERS

LAZY ASSES

WOMEN MOSTLY FAT/OBESE

ON AVERAGE 7 CHILDREN

COUNTRY IS A MESS

SKINNY AS FUK

REPRODUCE LIKE CRAZY
>>
A board with skin and iris color verification when?
>>
>>126505259
they really are human trash though. like they are honestly the only race i will refuse to associate with. they're scammers, through and through
>>
>>126516314
Skin lightening creams and color contacts are a thing, you know.
Didn't you know that Somalis are white people dipped in chocolate? They are a part of the Hamitic master race.
>>
>>126504418
maybe try reading the image you posted

and then learning how to be more creative

autistic fool
>>
Hello whites,

I am a fellow white and I would like first pray to god that these dirty zoomalianz all die. But theres a zoomalian tribe that have the greastest booty on the planet and its the hawiye. So my white brothers lets all go to somalia, capture the hawiye and enslave them. Just think about it, a big booty hawiye twerking in the morning till the evening. Good lord thats a blessing.

Your regards,
The Hawiye Booty Licker
>>
>>126515441
Is that because you mutilate your genitals? or because you sleep with goats?
>>
>>126515682
How does it feel bowing down to the white man my flat nosed friend?

When the expansion comes, you and your people won't be so uppity anymore, the Bantus will return to the shackles of the master race, the cages will Ben your new home.
>>
File: 1486924485875m.jpg (99KB, 815x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486924485875m.jpg
99KB, 815x1024px
tfw the West will be Cushite soon enough. The conquest of Sweden is only the beginning my pale faced friends.
>>
>>126516452
>Skin lightening creams and color contacts are a thing, you know.
Are you ashamed of how you were born or something?
>>
File: 220px-Young_Somali_man2a.jpg (15KB, 220x313px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Young_Somali_man2a.jpg
15KB, 220x313px
WE WERE THE ORIGINAL CAUCASIAN. WE ARE THE TRUE EGYPTIAN. EVERY-OTHER CIVILIZATION CAME AFTER US.

WORSHIP US YOU WHITE MUTANT
>>
File: IMG_5152.jpg (120KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5152.jpg
120KB, 480x540px
>>126512148
>>
I feel bad for white men not only can they not jump (moment of silence for the baby dicks :/) but theyve lost their land, sense of intimidation, testosterone, and women. now theyve turned into scumbag gaylords and have iqs below 70.
>>
>>126516584
As a light-skinned straight haired Somali I am confident in my looks.
I was just referring to how people could circumvent your theoretical skin colour and iris verification.
>>
>>126504418
/pol/ is not a group, /pol/ is not a centralized collective, /pol/ is a messaging board used by racists, centrists, shitlords, shills, NatSocs, to spread their ideas and opinions etc etc

Stop posting stupid shit, stop shitposting stupid shit, and for the fucking love of hell, end your fucking life and go back to shareblue you plebbit cuck.
>>
>>126515526
Have fun picking up syphillis considering that you're not the first negro that slept with her. Remember, Jerome down da skreet has a big harem.
>>
>>126516452
I think we humans can tell them apart haha
>>
>>126507719
only interaction i've had with a somali, the dude tried to scam me. nigga side-swiped my car and tried to steal my identity. told him to fuck off and he did, but my insurance rates went up. lying bags of shit.

i also knew a muzzie co-worker who was some sort of alien African, but she wasn't a POS like somalis are. she was pretty qt desu
>>
>>126516700
>As a light-skinned straight haired Somali
You're like the white cucks who tout they are 1/64th non-white. That makes you a Somali cuck. Nothing to be proud about.
>>
>>126516608
Yes indeed, the Somalis were the true ancient Egyptians!
Even today, Somalis are the closest living population genetically to the Egyptians!
>>
>>126516159
Implying that anyone wants to sleep with a 5' manlet that smells like curry and doesn't speak English.
>>
File: president_somalia.jpg (15KB, 244x313px) Image search: [Google]
president_somalia.jpg
15KB, 244x313px
>>126516774
We are dark skinned caucasians.
I and many other Somalis accept our white heritage.
>>
>>126507048
That fucking massive apartment complex in riverside is a hive of those fucks. I live by the airport and see an unlimited number of them driving airplane taxis.
>>
>>126516787
was she habesha? they are so fucking beautiful, even the habesha men are beautiful.
>>
File: Nigger Pre med student.png (496KB, 1008x757px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger Pre med student.png
496KB, 1008x757px
>>126504418
Because they are retarded, and they all fucking got moved by the government to MN.
SRSLY MN USED TO BE NICE!

FIGHT THE SHILL!
https://discord.gg/KUu7DJk
>>
>>126517057

that nigger has those ugly british facial features wow
>>
File: 261nkw7.jpg (34KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
261nkw7.jpg
34KB, 620x350px
>>126515207
>>
>>126517108
Habeshas eat raw meat and have AIDS.
They piss and shit on the street like Indians.
Somalis are the superior East Africans.
>>
>>126517230
>tfw no qt Somali gf
>>
>>126516314
Implying I wouldn't get one of my friend's or possibly gf (don't want her to get red pilled on /pol/ until I find a Somali grill with a fucked up sense of humour) to get me through.

I know they're foreign concepts to you though
>>
>>126513401
Im glad I live in the twin cities. Made me realize how terrible niggers are at a young age.
>>
>>126517344
This
>>
>>126517344
triggered lol
>>
>>126517057
There is no such thing as “white“ haha
Only humans and subhumans with the colour of my shit
>>
>>126517344
100%
>>
File: 1488000839778.gif (161KB, 921x155px) Image search: [Google]
1488000839778.gif
161KB, 921x155px
>>126517344
>>
>>126516931

I work hard driving the Uber, I make god salary. Women like my insistent nature. I am manlet but I have strong pimp hand. I will bring many of my people to Twin City, we will form a new race in MN, a masterrace, Somali_Scandi.
>>
>>126517462
Nah, I'm pretty familiar with nigger scams. We'll figure out a way.
>>
>>126517164

He's not Somali you retard. That's fucked up though, kids in Africa could've ate that White baby
>>
Why do white people stick of shit for? Clean your fucking bums.
>>
>>126517461

why even live
>>
>>126517665
>Twin City
It's Twin Cities. Plural, you fucking ape.
>>
>>126506627
Minnesotan here. This is true fortunately they are all skinny beta fucks 1 alpha white could kick the shit out of dozens
>>
>>126517665
>Somali
>Manlet
>Uber driver

When are you going to take the hint that god hates you?
>>
>>126504418
Somalians are the supremacists of Africa
>>
>honestly asks how pol feels about x brand of niggers.
>Raping kidnapping pirate niggers at that.
Do you really not know the answer already?
>>
>>126517688
If you guys were that good, you wouldn't be bitching about scams. Besides, I'll have my white housemate shitpost for me. Maybe even test how liberal my bitch really is
>>
File: IMG_3101.jpg (399KB, 1024x1007px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3101.jpg
399KB, 1024x1007px
This is how the average American woman looks. I was very shocked when I visited the US and saw these fat pale blobs walking around.
White women in the UK are not fat but they look like men. They are hideous and look on average 20 years older than their age.
>>
ZOOMALIS

YELLOW STAINED TEETH

BENEFIT CLAIMERS

LAZY ASSES

WOMEN MOSTLY FAT/OBESE

ON AVERAGE 7 CHILDREN

COUNTRY IS A MESS

SKINNY AS FUK

REPRODUCE LIKE CRAZY
>>
>>126513738
you somalians are like super niggers

take everything niggers do and up it by a factor of 10

my shit smells better than most somalians.
>>
File: IMG_1578.png (54KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.png
54KB, 257x257px
>>126513933
We are filled with niggers and slimes too. My high school was a marxist training camp. We had a day called iRace where the white students were insulted in a workshop environment. I had to listen to a nigger tranny lecture a bunch of leftist whites on how its ok to say fuck white people. I fell asleep halfway through. We truly are new Sweden.
>>
>>126517874
Get her pregnant so white men will know never to touch her in the future. You'd be doing us a favor.
>>
File: 2vdikxw_zps2d4c9140.jpg (24KB, 386x538px) Image search: [Google]
2vdikxw_zps2d4c9140.jpg
24KB, 386x538px
>>126517912
Exactly.
I am just fine with my Aryan Somali waifu.
When will these stupid whites realise that we are a part of the Aryan race too?
>>
>>126507048
>>126513552
I live in St. Cloud. They have completely overrun the city spreading their vile way of life. They cause accidents, spread disease, and are just complete sub-human scum.
>>
ZOOMALIS

YELLOW STAINED TEETH

BENEFIT CLAIMERS

LAZY ASSES

WOMEN MOSTLY FAT/OBESE

ON AVERAGE 7 CHILDREN

COUNTRY IS A MESS

SKINNY AS FUK

REPRODUCE LIKE CRAZY.
>>
White girls always treat me differently because of my 10inch penis. I just want to be treated the same. Just cuz i have 10inch mega dick it doesnt make me any different from you lot. #PenisEquality
>>
>>126517833
but White women don't know how to say no, so what's the problem? As long as the brother gets his nut off, all is bless
>>
I am a Somali girl who just doesn't find Somali guys attractive. I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with me. I have always been attracted to European guys because they don't seem racist, selfish and big headed to me( most of them anyways) and I find them incredibly attractive. Anytime I bring up any white guys name, I get attacked, verbally, by friends and family about how a white guy will never find me attractive. Its sad how I know I will have to marry a somali guy I will never be happy with. Sorry if this sounds stupid, but any useful advice?
>>
THE FUNNY THING IS THESE SOMALIANS THINK WE VIEW THEM ANY BETTER THAN NIGGAS

WHAT THEY DONT KNOW IS THAT THEY ARE THE WORST OF ALL PEOPLE

LOW 68 IQ BENEFIT CLAIMING SCUM
>>
ZOOMALIS

YELLOW STAINED TEETH

BENEFIT CLAIMERS

LAZY ASSES

WOMEN MOSTLY FAT/OBESE

ON AVERAGE 7 CHILDREN

COUNTRY IS A MESS

SKINNY AS FUK

REPRODUCE LIKE CRAZY...
>>
ZOOMALIS

YELLOW STAINED TEETH

BENEFIT CLAIMERS

LAZY ASSES

WOMEN MOSTLY FAT/OBESE

ON AVERAGE 7 CHILDREN

COUNTRY IS A MESS

SKINNY AS FUK

REPRODUCE LIKE CRAZY.....
>>
I have a 10inch penis but i stand with my gus-yares #PenisEquality
>>
>>126517766

I will eat your liver and kidney, beerka iyo kilyaha. We are masterrace, you should be happy we even chose to live in this stupid state when we had a choice of 50. Lucky for me and my cousins soon to be here, SOOO MANY BLONDE CUTIES!!!! Mashallah many Obama on way ya akhi.
>>
ZOOMALIS

YELLOW STAINED TEETH

BENEFIT CLAIMERS

LAZY ASSES

WOMEN MOSTLY FAT/OBESE

ON AVERAGE 7 CHILDREN

COUNTRY IS A MESS

SKINNY AS FUK

REPRODUCE LIKE CRAZY......
>>
>>126517980
I wouldn't do so intentionally cause I'm not gonna be around. I have enough respect for my parents not to bring some pregnant non-Somali girl to their doorsteps.. If it happens though, fukk it that's on her
>>
HOOLYSHEEEIT borderline retards
>>
>>126504418
Is there anyone in the world who doesn't hate Somalis? Don't Somalis hate themselves?
>>
Hello am 48 year old man from Somalia.
Sorry for my bed england. My family tell me that there is Somali event on political incorrectly board on website called 3channel, so i click it.
But I seeing only raicisms. Can u please stop? I am Hawiye man and everybodi make fun of me back home also for being subhuman nigger of niggers. My people walk on all fours. I come to west for gud life.
>>
>>126514498
For the most part the niggers keep to their area, but it's easy to see they're spreading like cancer.
>>
>>126504418
They have been nothing but a blight on Ottawa. Crime? Pretty much guaranteed to be a somali. Gang? Somali

Or Arab
>>
>>126518456
How does it feel that your country's people and ideals are being destroyed by some retards. That's pathetic
>>
>>126518448
No one said you had to stick around. A shitskin baby will ward off the white men well enough on it's own.
>>
>>126518479
Somali on Somali racism is hilarious

I love how the tribes all shit on each other when to us you're all uncanny-valley looking freakshow hungy skeletons.

>being African without BBC or muscle genetics
>>
>>126518474
I fucked my Polish builders wife
>>
>>126506627
614 here. They are lazy, stupid, diseased, and hostile. They are not worth the cost of ammo but should be removed from North American soil post-haste.
>>
>>126518479
We have IDs you stupid nigger
>>
>>126518689
Funny coming from the 4inch obese white men that fucks his own sister
>>
>>126514906
t. LARPing, streetshitting pajeet
>>
File: more-nigs.png (86KB, 766x333px) Image search: [Google]
more-nigs.png
86KB, 766x333px
It's still plausible it's the same person if they're using their PC and posting from their phone not on wifi.
>>
ZOOMALIS

YELLOW STAINED TEETH

BENEFIT CLAIMERS

LAZY ASSES

WOMEN MOSTLY FAT/OBESE

ON AVERAGE 7 CHILDREN

COUNTRY IS A MESS

SKINNY AS FUK

REPRODUCE LIKE CRAZY
>>
>>126518627
We had the WWII to stop thid madness and 70 million people died so i guess at least we tried eh
>>
>>126513401

So basically just like all non-Whites/Asians.

I could describe spics the same way, although on /pol/ you just get responses about how spics are "bros."
>>
File: 1485964072343.jpg (48KB, 397x573px) Image search: [Google]
1485964072343.jpg
48KB, 397x573px
>>126518772
Listen up Hans, it's a wrap for you. Our Jewish allies have promised us the entirety of the West. It would be best if you went quietly. Thanks Shlomo!
>>
>>126518669
Keep telling yourself that. If a girl is cute enough, plenty of men, White or otherwise will settle. This is a dumb hypothetical.
>>
>>126504418

I don't hate gorillas, I just think they should stay in the jungle and not live in my backyard.
>>
>>126507048
Somali roaches love Section 8 nigger nests. See: Columbus, Northeast Side. May Clinton rot in hell for helping them come to our country.
>>
>>126519186
Dirty smelly beaner scum
TÖTE SIE ALLE
REINHARDT SCHMEIß DEN OFEN AN
>>
>>126519364
Only cucks would do such a thing. I know a few white women with niglets and they regret having said niglet because white men avoid them. I'm only going on what I've been told by them personally.
>>
>>126519364
Walaal you are talking to a people who genuinely enjoy watching other men take their wives in front of them, and going so far as to pay them! Can you imagine?
>>
>>126504418
did u see the thread about somali google translate
>>
>>126509043
>Somalies are so subhuman they make Hatians seem civilized.
kek
>>
In all seriousness shout out to white people! If it wasn't for you lot we would be dead in somalia. I love white people man.
>>
>>126510676
We don't date the ones with down syndrome. Learn the fucking culture you retard fag
>>
/pol/ hates somalis because they do not want america to be little mogadishu
>>
>>126504418
Say hello to Minneapolis' new mayor, Ilhan Omar!
>>
>>126519747
I'm sure the Indians felt the same way. Your opinions mean nothing, New Mogadishu will rise from the ashes of Western decadence.
>>
>>126519333
Europa is waking up
Just wait to see what will happen
>>
>>126518738
Lmao
>>
>>126519849
First, "natives" aren't actually native. Second, they may have thought that, but whites had the firepower. Third, you can think that, but whites still have the firepower.
>>
File: IlhanOmar225.jpg (15KB, 225x324px) Image search: [Google]
IlhanOmar225.jpg
15KB, 225x324px
>>126519786
I will fight for an inclusive Minneapolis where all forms of Islam are welcome.
>>
>>126514498
>shit cloud
>fun
wew
>>
>>126512148
top kek. made my day
>>
>>126520009
She's probably a nice person
>>
>>126519747
Tbh i want america to die in a nuclear holocaust
>>
Enough bants for now though. Welcome to the new Somali 4chan immigrants in this thread. Perhaps you guys will get so redpilled, you'll make the right choice and end it all.
>>
>>126519907
>Europa is waking up
Sure it is.
>>
>>126519542

So beta, and they say Somalis are manlets. Imagine having a large section of your male population want to watch their wife get done by a man of different race. Masterrace my ass. Somalia are the most manly and aggressive people you can imagine.

We are the masterrace.
>>
>>126520040
Don't be a snobby bitch you fucking faggot.
>>
>>126520187
UK is not europa
Haha
Give it some decades and you will see
>>
>>126513401
>never invented the wheel - which leads into my next point)
>They are terrible drivers

lmao
>>
>>126519961
First, as the first human beings to settle, they are by definition the natives you imbecile. All of humanity would be considered African immigrants otherwise.

Secondly, your culture is in decay and like all great powers, slowly eroding while simultaneously undergoing a dramatic demographic shift. Thirdly, we are armed with liberalism.
>>
>>126519510
>o-only cucks!!!
Get off TRP bro, how many women have you fucked in 2017? That's right.... better an Alpha on /pol/ waiting or a good aryan virgin blonde qt than a beta 'cuck' irl am I right? #MAGA
>>
>>126520453
>G-give it a decade!!

Remember when you were 14 and thought you were gonna slay pussy left and right? This is the same thing, not impossible just very improbable
>>
>>126520453
You are all unwashed pale infidels to me. You will never shake off the yoke of your semetic overlords so spare me the empty threats and bend over for your new Syrian neighbors Abu Hans Al-Alemmani.
>>
File: 1321800760541.jpg (99KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1321800760541.jpg
99KB, 810x780px
We must destroy qabilism to make Somalia great again.
>>
>>126520671
Fucking lol
>>
I used to be a volunteer English tutor - not a social worker, since it was a private nonprofit institution, but actual English tutoring with a transient group of refugees from Somalia and "refugees" from other countries - and I worked with plenty of Somalis. I even went to some of their houses to tutor some of them individually.

In general, they're not really bad people and I got the impression that black African Muslims tend to be a little looser about adhering to their faith than Arab Muslims are (I never once saw one of them kneel down and pray toward Mecca), but they have a lot of difficulty acclimating to America because the cultural gap is just so severe.

For example, the traditional way of raising children in Somalia is to let them just run free around the village like stray pets, so when you get a bunch of Somalis moving into an apartment community in America, they continue this practice, but are met with hostility from other tenants that they can't understand.

There are a lot of Africans I've met (outside of English tutoring) who moved to America, educated themselves at college and became quite well cultured - not quite on the level of native white Americans, but on a level of culture, intelligence and wealth far above native black Americans. Somalis tend to have difficulty with that. They are like the niggers of Africa. Obviously my experience was a little biased in who I met, but I never met one of them who didn't both subsist on welfare AND live far outside of their means with half a doze children, big screen TVs, iPads, laptops and other useless, expensive shit littered around their homes. These are definitely not model immigrants and we really need to educate white Americans about how useless they are.
>>
>>126513738
That's funny, because having gone to the U of M for psychology (U of M is one of the top Psych schools in the world) - I have seen many studies on the IQ of Somalians, Fresh off the boat, abroad in the homeland, and their children.

The IQ is quite low in all cases. It really shouldn't be surprising given the state of their country and their general behavior. I don't know why you think Somalia would be an outlier in the region, Somalia is literally surrounded by countries full of equally as retarded people.
>>
>>126504418
Because, statistically they are the worst performers out of any migrant group.
>>
>>126513933
You've never seen a somali women? I would guess they have an obesity rate close to 1/2.

I took an online class at college (my dad also worked there so he confirmed too). The somalians literally copied and pasted other people's homework, on the same page without even changing the title of the document.
>>
File: nigel.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
nigel.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Because Somaliland is much better.

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_supports_somaliland_national_day
>>
>>126511309
From MN in somali hood. Never seen a single somali male/white woman couple. Never see somalis at night clubs or bars. They are objectively ugly.
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (123KB, 844x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
123KB, 844x454px
Somali niggers are even worse than basketball-americans. The local clinic is full of these fuckheads, they all have measles. Fucking Somalis get out of my midwest.
>>
ITT:overcompensating pigskins who refuse to accept their endangered status. The West will be ours without firing a single bullet.
>>
>>126513738
>>126520882

Regarding Somali IQ, just an anecdotal example, but I probably had contact with about 50-60 students who moved through my classes when I was tutoring English and the Somalis were by far the stupidest. Normal styles of and topics of language teaching went right out the door. You could only get any engagement with them using the simplest word repetition, and even then, they'd forget everything you taught them by the next time you saw them. I did not meet a single Somali who was literate in their native language when they came to America.
>>
>>126513738
hahahahahaha
is this the new shareblue method
it should be if it isnt
im laughing so fucking hard
anyone who has ever seen ANY somali irl will know youre lying but thats probably only like 10% of people
>>
>>126513845
Nope, they are worse

>>126515500
>We are expert herdsmen,
>I will have 10 children with your women

That seems like an accurate statement considering the only white women I have seen Somalians with are tremendous. It's always hilarious seeing 350lb white women with little 150 lb somali men, bossing them around.

This offends me in no way and is for the best. You can have the most undesirable women and they will at least dilute your shit genes.

>>126519186
>So basically just like all non-Whites/Asians.

Yes, but Somalians are worse. The only thing that I would think would be worse would be an Abo or a Gypsie.
>>
>>126521145
I pray one of those fuckheads play on the light rail and get splattered.
>>
>>126521336
This picture is so retarded. Japan and China will never fill up with niggers.
>>
>>126514110
They are all trolls. I don't think a somalian could figure out how to post here.
>>
>>126521508
Phoneposting. Couldn't find anything relevant.
>>
>>126521145
>From MN in somali hood. Never seen a single somali male/white woman couple. Never see somalis at night clubs or bars. They are objectively ugly.
You don't think that has anything to do with the language or cultural difference? Or the fact that Somali men tend to be scrawny from growing up malnourished?
>>
>>126521508
Also I think the black symbolizes non-whites in general.
>>
>>126521024
I honestly don't see any fat somalis, there is a reason we call 'em Skinnies! But I am in a smaller town, about 20,000, so maybe the inner city Somalis have caught the American Disease?
>>
File: lion.png (202KB, 416x233px) Image search: [Google]
lion.png
202KB, 416x233px
POSING AS REFUGEES, WE CAME AS MUJAHIDEEN TO CONQUER THE WEST IN THE NAME OF ALLAH ! PREPARE TO BE OVER RUN !

..... Your women and children they belong to us now.
>>
File: 640x392_16406_185007.jpg (64KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
640x392_16406_185007.jpg
64KB, 640x392px
Somalis, btfo pigskins since 1529
>>
>>126521024
I've never seen a fat Somali either.
>>
>>126520791
I haven't been on here for a hot minute. I don't remember /pol/ being this docile
>g-go on then! impregnate our women, no white men will want them!

What the actual fuck, cuckery is agenda is real. Bless the Jews
>>
>>126513659
lmao
>>
>>126512694
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>126521856
The Jews are the bro-tier Semites, our distant cousins have enabled us to spread the Cushite banner far and wide.
>>
File: gr.jpg (139KB, 640x868px) Image search: [Google]
gr.jpg
139KB, 640x868px
White cave monkeys should be the last people to insult anyone. You depressed, alcoholic, ugly ass losers!
>>
No one takes you animals seriously. You have never contributed to anything to world history. You're little retarded children. So you're treated as such.
>>
The only thing missing from that thread is the eternally bootyblasted Abysinnian leaf. Conquest of Abysinnia part 3 when?
>>
IRC fags need to be doxxed and beaten at night when they're taking a walk.
>>
>>126521679
It's the women who are fat.
>>
>>126522066
God bless our Semetic cousins, we my be separated by thousands of year, but they still remember us. They flung open to us the doors of the west, bless them.
>>
>>126521794
fat women, yes, many.
>>
File: 1311906571654.jpg (21KB, 429x381px) Image search: [Google]
1311906571654.jpg
21KB, 429x381px
>>126522350
>HE THINKS ITS IRC
Walaal, you know nothing.
>>
File: m2.jpg (10KB, 236x151px) Image search: [Google]
m2.jpg
10KB, 236x151px
White Monkeys!

You fall back on your race because you are nothing in the real world and are outraged. Too bad your race ain't shit.
>>
>>126510676
That's not how a Somali would type
>>
>>126517912
>White women in the UK are not fat but they look like men

UK is literally the fattest country in Europe. You're an idiot.
>>
got chimped out on a by a somali cab driver at pdx once
>>
>>126522895
S-sorry man I was having a bad day
>>
File: ll.jpg (32KB, 401x271px) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
32KB, 401x271px
All i see in white people are their repulsive neanderthal features. They are very insecure so spend their time trying to bash others. Get lost, and take your jealousy of Somalis with you.
>>
>>126522526
Wallahi caadi ma'ha, they have totally cucked these people without firing a single bullet. It would be advantageous for us to continue this beneficial alliance with our Semite friends.
>>
File: 1495405400119.png (66KB, 1294x890px) Image search: [Google]
1495405400119.png
66KB, 1294x890px
>>126510676
>>
>>126516882
WE
>>
>>126518738
It's had to decide which is true - are british flags in this thread very bad larpers, or are they simply projecting their deep fantasies of being someone superior than an Anglo, that is a Somali
>>
>>126521343
Fuck off, Ira. LARPing kikes are the ones flirting with endangered status. You roaches always crawl back but then you are eventually banished yet again.
>>
>>126522572
>mongols
>white

Russians are racemixed. Still honorary whites tho.
>>
File: ko.jpg (53KB, 796x501px) Image search: [Google]
ko.jpg
53KB, 796x501px
We have nothing to do with these white monkeys and their beer bellies!

Keep your dirty self's to yourselves and keep Somalis out of your mentions!

You are worse than monkeys! You are not even human!
>>
File: tumblr_nrzai9piyZ1uc0g8bo1_1280.jpg (133KB, 826x570px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrzai9piyZ1uc0g8bo1_1280.jpg
133KB, 826x570px
>>126523319
Literally Wuz Kangz though my leaf friend.

Land of Punt, Bilad al-Barbar, Regio Aromatica, Sultanate of Adal, Ajuuraan Sultanate, etc. Ask pic related why he literally lost his head against the Somali King Ahmed Gurey.
>>
>>126523133

AfroAsiatic masterrace>IndoEuro fags
>>
>>126523798
Been maadan sheegin sxb. Proto-Pajeets and their mongrel hunter gatherer rapebabbys can never hold a candle to the civilizations spawned by the Afro-Asiatic speaking peoples.
>>
File: oo.jpg (110KB, 575x332px) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
110KB, 575x332px
Don't blame your women for wanting to upgrade to Somalis.
>>
somalis are the niggers of the nigger world
>>
>>126524397
Our Australian contingent will literally feed you to the abos soon enough.
>>
>>126520490
You are not our ancestors because we shared ancestors or because you haven't changed since
>>
What do you guys think is worse...Somalians or SJWs?
>>
File: Z.png (13KB, 104x77px) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
13KB, 104x77px
Somalis are better than you. You are venting your frustration because your women are the easiest to get out of all the women in the world. Somalis don't even have to approach them, they approach Somalis and beg for it. Whilst our women are covered from head to toe and you stand exactly ZERO chance with our queens.

It's understandable. I get your frustration. But we will do our thing and you are going to be extinct soon enough. Cry about it all you want little Timmy, there is nothing - exactly nothing - you can do about it.
>>
>>126524920
>Somalian
>ian
STOP THIS AT ONCE
>>
>>126521680
>>126522160
>>126522572
>>126523082
>>126523558
>>126523623
>>126524182
>>126525194
Dude there is a 100% chance, that you are a white troll ,stfu and don't be cuck, okay?
>>
File: E1b1b.png (509KB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
E1b1b.png
509KB, 900x550px
>>126524745
What on Earth are you babbling sbout? Do yourself a favor and re-read my post.

Funnily enough, a significant portion of your people carry the E-V13 subclade of E1b1b, while Somalis are E-V12. You're literally proto-Somali rapebabbys. The rest are Turkish rapebabbys.
>>
File: css.png (233KB, 560x350px) Image search: [Google]
css.png
233KB, 560x350px
>>126525460

I am 100% Somali on both sides. I can recite my noble lineage several generations from memory and it's a pretty long list. We can all do that. Meanwhile you need to take a DNA test to find out who your dad is. Bitch please, we are not on the same scale you sub human piece of shit. Don't ever reply back to me !
>>
This threads gold.

>Somali dishing out top tier bants
>UK poster sperging out
>IQ score posting
>Triggered leddit refugees taking the bait

You lot are alright.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.