[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackpilled beyond fucking belief, it's unbearable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 55

File: 1488900014719.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488900014719.gif
469KB, 500x281px
I just want to scream at you all to wake the fuck up
Here is the quick rundown

>the ethnic damage in our country is done and irreparable
> i come here to read walls of texts about how WE'RE GOING TO BRING IT BACK
>then i look back into the REAL WORLD and nothings happening except for pakis raping our children
>grown a hated for the pakis and for my own people for thinking their posts actually mean something

in 100 years time our country will be majority paki

our capitol city hates us. we're a police state. white people hate us and are actively breeding us out and persecuting us

this 14/88 shit will NEVER HAPPEN because everyone is too fucking weak, myself included

we're never recovering from this and i'd rather fucking kill myself now
>>
File: 1488843184696.jpg (39KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1488843184696.jpg
39KB, 340x340px
>tfw born in a country, that you love, but despises you and wants you extinct
>>
Came abroad a bit to try and escape the blackpill misery . . . only to find that seeing an ethnostate in action only cripples me more.
>>
>>126430136
fucking hell I'm visiting Japan next month too to get away from it all for a bit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
>>
File: 1047510323.jpg (92KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1047510323.jpg
92KB, 1000x541px
(((global brexit))) (((more pakis please)))
>>
>>126430136
I believe if we fall, it's our duty to translate all redpilled literature and properly warn asians of the Jewish threat.
>>
>>126430589
this is another example of the fucking horse shit larp that just makes me want to jump off a fucking cliff

it's just fucking memes isn't it

we speculate this and we plan that, but in reality africans are ACTUALLY fucking making moves, raping us, changing our laws etc
>>
it's going to be like this until we just don't exist anymore

HURR TRANSLATE ALL THE >REDPILLED< LITERATURE TO GIVE TO ASIANS

what the actual living fuck are you fucking talking about
>>
WAKE UP YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>126429818

Funny isn't it? How being good goyim in WW2 actually does not spare you from the goy treatment.

WW2 was literally our last chance, now we are just populating the rotten corpses of our former empires.
Took ma like 8 months to cope with that, now I just do not care anymore. Because it hurts too much to love a country that does not love you back at all and infact hates your guts.
>>
>>126430589
Unfortunately I think you're still clinging onto some hope. If the West falls it all falls into Ozymandian ruins.

Our only duty is to our people.
>>
>>126431046
>Funny isn't it?
Oh my god

like I don't fucking know that we were kiked in ww2 and like it doesn't make this feeling any worse

I just want it to stop. I want (((them))) to stop playing with us, but they never will, and we really never will genocide them.i just want to fall asleep
>>
File: 10 min after.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
10 min after.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>126429818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoFfZ5UsOUM
>>
Karma Anglo, karma
>>
>>126429818
Wait for the 2021 census and you'll get your 1488 mate I promise.
>>
>>126431290
are you taking the piss out of us for dying as a nation? really?

you're just here to rub salt in the wound?

you are a fucking european and your fate is the same as ours

you're exactly the kind of fucking scum i'm talking about

just fuck you you aquafresh hypocrite motherfucker go and vote for Denk some fucking more you cunt
>>
I think the core issue is with political leaders. You can organise as many movements as you like, but if they are not in the ruling party's interest, then you will never get off the ground.

Poland, on the other hand, has elected a right wing government, and we dont take no shit; from EU or anyone. Same for Hungary.

If your friends and family continue with the labor vs conservative vs liberal democrat meme, then you will never change anything.
>>
>>126431152
>>126430917
>>126430895
>>126430819
>>126430567
>>126430291
>>126430172
>>126429922
>>126429818
shut the fuck up you whingy faggot go jump off a bridge, we'll do it without you you cunt.

sage
>>
>>126431426
bumping your sage you stupid fucking paki cunt
>>
File: Mosley2.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mosley2.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>126429818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo
>>
>>126431046
Familiar feel senpai. I do wonder what the world will look like after white people are basically extinct
>>
>>126431415
Do you not realise it?

DO you honestly fucking think that you can stand there and take pride in being a bastion? What do you think (((they))) do to something sacred?

Once Britain, France, Germany, Netherlands and the Nords are all Islamified, do you not fucking think, with Poland almost surrounded by Muslim countries, that your country will be one of the last dominoes to fall?
>>
>>126431405

>european

I'm only here for the gibs and to cuck Angloniggers
>>
You're all fucking faggots.
The stage is almost set.
Billions will be purged.
Some will survive. Few enough to show up as a genetic bottleneck in 30 thousand years.
Then we go around again.
Just fuck with the prick you've got & quit swallowing what the memetic (((chemist))) gives you.
>>
>>126431765
are you really a native dutchman or a mudslime
>>
>>126431603
No, im with you. I genuinely share your approach - its not good if "everyone but my country falls". Afterall, European rivalries aside, we are all brothers.

But I stick to my point. Unfortunately, unless enough of your population get fed up enough to AT LEAST change who they are voting for, then you have no hope of getting anywhere.

Eastern Europe has V4, and hopefully will work towards an Intermarium union, if Lithuanians can stop being so butthurt about literally everything. I have no doubt that we would work together with Western and Central Europe if you guys unfucked yourselves, but at this stage, most of your oopulace are overjoyed at milking brown peoples cocks. Until that changes, enjoy your personal hell.
>>
>>126429818
Stop whining you asocial idiot.

Adapt. You live in an interconnected world, right? Then go and move where your kind are accepted and looked after.

.... Wait, nobody cares about drunk, violent brits anyways. So better stay there and suck some Paki dick
>>
>>126431499
I don't want to watch bloody documentaries where one has to read great reels of text.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
10KB, 284x177px
You know what to do, anon.
>>
>>126432196
the fuck? your in the same boat you dumb cunt
>>
>>126429818
>>
>>126431300
>what did he mean by this?
>>
File: I show you bastard.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I show you bastard.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>126429818
i bloody showing you ethnic damage
>>
>>126432196
You'd know, your people are used to sucking Muzzie dick.
>>
>>126429818
If you kill yourself, the Jews win and that goes for all /pol/acks
>>
Welcome_to_die.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
>>
>>126429818

Even worse, because of Trump/Brexit we are going to experience the biggest progressive pushback in decades, if not a century. They are going to ensure that something like Trump/Brexit can never happen again; they are terrified of possible nationalist/secessionist movements, so they will ramp up the immigration
>>
Western European people are enslaved by weaponized psychological warfare.

It's depressing as fuck, but the only way to stay sane is realizing that you should not overstress over things you cannot stop alone. And think what you can realistically do. You can either take actions to attack migrants, liberals, or the people behind it all. You can simply speak out and try and wake people up. Both of those you can be arrested for and royally fucked, they won't have that much effect in the big picture, but they are concrete and they are real things to save your people. It's very bleak.

I would probably move to Russia, maybe take my family and friends and create a town out in the wilderness away from it all.

The brave ones who take actions to defend their people are true heros.
>>
>>126431152

Kek they won't stop.
The kike is merciless in comparison to us.
Remember; their god is a god of revenge.

>>126431513

Like Brazil or worse, ruled by kike families.
>>
>>126432766
holy shit
it really is all over for us
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 220x229px
Fucking depressing, this shit. Man the fuck up, get organized - I'm in as much of a cucked nation as both you Krauts and Britbongs, but you want to give up before this battle is won? Over? Not even properly started? Jesus fucking Christ you disgust me. What happened to Death or Glory? What happened to the men of the west? Whiny fucking cunts. Do something! Get fucking organized - you might be able to use meme magic on race traitors, cryptokikes and cucks, but niggers and Muslims only understand beheadings and burning - stop being such cucked betafags. Doesn't take physical strength or stamina to build a bomb or burn a mosque to the ground. Jesus. Fuck.
>>
>>126432844
>Western European people are enslaved by weaponized psychological warfare.

This, so much this, not only by the kikes and SJWs but our government too. I'm not the only one who feels like this in Europe We're enslaved, subdued, depressed, out of work, our working class are demonised and ridiculed internationally, niggers rape us and we let them. We arrest those who say niggers are raping us.

I can't reproduce. My daughter will be at such a high risk I could not live with the stress of it. Yeah I know it's their plan, but what else could I do?
>>
File: the_black_pill-1-600x450.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
the_black_pill-1-600x450.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

http://wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
>>
>>126429818
Bro who gives a fuck? politics is literally just entertainment. It probably doesnt affect your life at all man, get a life and get the fuck off 4chan and focus on your purpose in life whatever it is. your literally wasting all your energy on this stupid shit, stop being negative get a new mindset to life.

everything revolves around your mindset in life, if your a negative person your whole experience in LIFE is negative, i know because i used to be like that. Change your mindset and be happy, be social, read how to win friends and influence people, work on self improvement and get off this website, its seriously poisonous.
>>
File: 1494522388843.jpg (412KB, 1280x972px) Image search: [Google]
1494522388843.jpg
412KB, 1280x972px
ITT: Fucking defeatist shits.

Europe has been through worse.

Two major muslims incursions
The fucking black death
The world wars
Empires rising and falling

When the shit hits the fan, we're infinitely resourceful. We just take a while to wake up and unite. Because for fiercely individualist peoples like Europeans, there's a high fucking threshold before we actually give in and form lines.

And it's happening _right_now_.

Stop being a bitch. Get fit. Learn to fight. Get ready to join a militia.

What is important here, is that it has to REALLY get started before the end of Trump's term. Because a democrat led USA can turn on us when we rise, like the burgers did in WW. A Trump white house won't. This is _critical_ to our survival.
>>
File: 1487406753702.jpg (79KB, 1053x586px) Image search: [Google]
1487406753702.jpg
79KB, 1053x586px
>>126429818
come home bong
>>
>>126432196
It is easy to adapt when you are borderline retarded Spanish. Nothing changes.
>>
File: sackofrome.jpg (80KB, 1238x848px) Image search: [Google]
sackofrome.jpg
80KB, 1238x848px
>>126431603
>>126431513
>>126431046
Even Rome fell you guys. Look at this city; in a time when our ancestors were still living as nomads and in temporary settlements.

A city made of fucking marble. A series of aqueducts supplying it with fresh water and sewage treatment. It's soldiers had steel armor when it was customary for other soldiers to be naked.

Looking back, how in the fuck did it fall? How could it possibly crumble?

The reality of the situation is that if we are continuing this Ancient Rome analogy, this entire time all of us have been assuming that our time period was analogous to the end of the Roman Republic and the beginning of the Roman Empire.

>a corrupt and dishonest senate has been responsible for a time of great corruption and chaos
>suddenly, a series of strong and charismatic leaders like Caesar and Augustus swoops in and cleans house, declares that this is now the Roman Empire and that it's time for Pax romana

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Romana

Your champions Geert, Petre, and Le Penn. They were going to save the Republic by turning into the greatest Empire this world has ever seen.

But in reality, we are living in Ancient Rome's end times.

It's not the 1st century AD, it's the 5th. A foreign, Semitic religion has replaced your once proud pantheon. Barbarians make up 90% of your military because actual Romans are too lazy and scared to fight. Your leaders are puppets, allowing your borders to become flooded with outsiders.

And now, Rome will fucking burn you guys. Europe needs to prepare it's puckered asshole for barbarians to come cannibalize the facade of the Colosseum for building supplies and use the interior of the Pantheon as a fucking horse's stable. I wish it could be different, but these are the end times.
>>
>>126433085
That was when it was government policy. Now we are arrested and our entire lives and prospects reduced to ashes if we so much as even reveal through eye-contact that we feel on the contrary to (((them))). This is no joke in this country. I've literally had a mandatory university class on the patriarchy, islam and the evil of colonialism. Everything my ancestors achieved, I am to be ashamed of them and discard them for our new colonisers, and be happy about it. I'm supposed to be smiling.

And I do smile, because I can't do anything else.

This is HELL and I would rather be dead.
>>
>>126429818
>in 100 years
in just 2 generation, so barely 20 years since they breed like rabbits from young age
>>
>>126429818
What we need is for white people to be persuaded to vote for a party that has white interests at heart.
White people won't do this until they are really in the shit and the economy is wrecked.
Also a lot of white people will always be persuaded not to vote for a nationalist party because the media will always try and link it to the Holocaust™
That is why it is important that the truth about the Holocaust™ is spread to as many whites as possible.
When enough people learn the truth then the majority will go along with them.
When enough people learn that we should have made peace in WW2 then peoples opinions will change about everything.
The end of WW2 was the start of a global empire with the USA at the head of it and slowly Jews have gained control of the USA.
That's what (((globalism))) really is.
White people need to understand that (((they))) have a lot of influence on the left and the right in politics in the UK. Tories want more immigrants for cheap labour and more people to get in debt and to increase the housing crisis and push prices up and Labour want more poor immigrant block votes.
White Eurpopeans have been through worse than this though before and we came back even stronger.
>>
>>126433168
>It probably doesnt affect your life at all man

I fucking hate you so much, just shut the fuck up!
>>
>>126429818
and what are you doing about it?
cry about it in the internet
you are part of the very problem m8

grow a pair and do something about it
>>
>>126433168
I don't want to buy Gorilla Mindset, Mike.
>>
>>126432844
>I would probably move to Russia,
Whats with western posters obsession about moving to russia and dont say degeneracy, they have their own brand of it
>>
>>126433270
This.
30 years max.

Btw, in 30 years the African population doubles if something does not give.
>>
>>126432573
We just don't care.

We take advantage of the situation by employing moors for shit jobs nobody wants to do or we just emigrate.

No drama.
>>
>>126433298
The exact same thing you're doing you stupid fuck
>>
>>126432698

We are just not going to Jill ourselves because of it.

We are just going to exploit the Fuckers as much as we can.
>>
>>126433176
Fucking tack! Inte undra på underlag och motgångar när Europa är så fullt av defeatist betacucks.

Inte undra på att våra länder ser ut som de gör. Inte undra på att det går åt fel håll, när "män" sitter och gnäller på anonyma forum.

Motgångar är inget annat än en motivation att organisera sig, växa i antal och styrka och slå tillbaka.
>>
Spain fell, it was reconquered.
Greece fell, it was reconquered.
It isn't the end. Whites are well positioned to win the civil wars that will follow us becoming minorities. Muslims have a lot of problems fighting wars, problems we don't have, see:
>Why Arabs lose wars (applies to all Muslims)
www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
File: It'sano.jpg (45KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
It'sano.jpg
45KB, 640x630px
>>126429818
Sage. Don't post if you're blackpilled, you only drive others down to the same useless slump as you. I know misery loves company, but nobody likes the company of misery, so take your negative bullshit somewhere else.
>>
>>126433207
It takes brains being able to adapt, learn new languages, new customs, etc.
>>
File: 1485435623788.jpg (130KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485435623788.jpg
130KB, 718x1000px
>>126433462
come home to the true white man's land
>>
>>126433370
This.

The worst thing about the idiot western cuck herd moving into Russia is that they may want to stay here and contaminate Estonia.
>>
>be me
>be 13
>gf's best friend (13) regularly meets with pakis for sex in their car

>be me
>be 14
>gf is groomed by a paki and meets him in town

>be me
>be 25
>have 8 year old sister
>be fucking terrified
>>
>>126430136
Same here.
Japan is an amazing example of what kind of society we should possibly have lived in.
These kikes and liberals stole our lives, they stole our right to leave in safe homogeneous countries like our ancestors did.
I want the same for my people, and if i realise that i or my children might never have that again... then...
>>
File: 1495197924421.png (548KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1495197924421.png
548KB, 500x628px
>>126429818
then killyourself OP
it LITERALLY MAKES IT BETTER FOR EVERYONE
>>
>>126432844

The same is true for many Americans, especially those in cities and universities. It's just a lot harder to brainwash a lot of Americans who live in more rural/open areas since the country is fucking huge.
>>
>>126429818
Be the change you want to see happens.
Identify the issue, construct a solution, establish a plan to reach it.

PS : you're part of the problem, fulfillment of my personal solution would result in your death. In the death of all europeans, aside from my direct bloodline. Europeans have proven unworthy of Eternity.
>>
I'm sorry OP

Nothing stays the same, things are always changing

I'm sure whites will survive, it was inevitable that the retards would open the gates to the barbarians.

Be happy the UK empire happened, and don't lose hope that perhaps Great Britain can be saved, even if its not clear right now.
>>
>>126433176
Jag är fan 30 och söker till GMU nu. Vart är alla?
>>
>>126433213

I agree, it is just unbearable emotionally.
For me it is a ping pong between euphoria and blackpilled destruction fantasies.

Nevertheless I will make sure to get to Valhalla, you know how it works ;-)
>>
>>126433565
>>126433186

It's tempting brothers but don't you have your own issues with Chinks taking over via real estate purchases? What's the damage over there?
>>
>>126433435
What is your youth unemployment again?
How is your economy?

And where do you emigrate, you can not run away from yourself. You are part of the problem.
>>
>>126433614
why is it better for you if i kill myself

why is it better for the white race if i kill myself

why are you doing this? are you a turk?
>>
>>126430172
Me too. Where/when you going?
>brit/pol/ meet, japan edition
>>
I'll die happy if I get to take some of the cunts down with me.
>>
>>126432602
There was some other post regarding uk demographic projections @ year 2031 showing it being worse than current le 56%

Since then, pol is officially blackpill sunday
>>
File: 1492790202288.jpg (13KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1492790202288.jpg
13KB, 250x242px
>>126429818
>>126429922
>>
>>126433650
>fulfillment of my personal solution would result in your death.
and yours, too?

Never thought I'd have so many Europeans in here actually telling me to kill myself

This is what I mean, it's all so hopeless.
>>
>>126433656

Yes, survive like the phoenicians?
No we will be killed and the rest will be bred out and the kikes will erase our history as we never existed.

As long as we have de facto control over ABC weapons we must use them to make this place at least uninhabitable for these disgusting animals.
>>
>>126433555
No one is fighting shit.

Second and third generation immigrants will end up adapting as has always happened.
>>
>>126429818

I am not a 1488'er, but that's the reason to become one, it gives you hope when you want to suicide yourself during this rough period in history.
When I am upset I become a 1488'er for day or so, then I snap out of it.
>>
>>126433564
I meant you adapting to niggers flocking in. Are you already learnt to speak nigger?
>>
>>126429818

>canada is going on the same route thanks to Trudeau and shitty community bought by the government

fucking weedman.
>>
>>126433555
Becoming a minotirty isn't the end. After we become a minority our countries will descend into civil war and Whites will become more racially conscious by necessity. 1st strategy should be preserving our White majority, but 2nd fall back strategy isn't despair, it's winning the resulting civil war that would come from collpasing into a 3rd world state.
>>
>>126431426
Do what cunt?
>>
>>126433729
I'm touring the country solo in a hire car m8. Starting in Osaka, doing Nara, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Tokyo, Sendai and a few other places.
>>
>>126433609
lol, why the fuck are you in Japan then cuck? go back to your fucking homeland白人
白人系わめんどくさいです
なんで日本?どして?家を返します
>>
>>126429818
>we're a police state
lol you actually believe the shit you read by foreigners on /pol/

SAGE

It's disgusting that you will throw away all that your ancestors gave you.
>>
>>126429818
stop masterbating
>>
>>126429818

the thing about cities is they are densely packed with the most degenerate of degenerates. in other words, the Almighty's host know exactly where to launch the fire and the brimstone.
>>
>>126433462
Hey man, I'm a Jew, and I'm sorry for what our people have done, I really do feel sorry for you (honestly - I'm a huge Europhile).

It's not all over, Europe may be multicultural and cosmopolitan beyond repair, but your ancestors created a LOT of land. There's plenty of land in the Americas and Australia (and Russia obviously, but who would want to live there) ripe for settling.

If you want to escape the blackpill, YOU NEED LAND!!!

Doesn't matter if the country as a whole isn't a White ethnostate, if you have your own pocket then that's at least a start.

Good luck.

Here's an example of the sort of place you can 'exile' yourself off to, so to speak:

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Bariloche
>>
File: TheWhiteNationalist.jpg (203KB, 891x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TheWhiteNationalist.jpg
203KB, 891x1600px
>>126429818
>Realizing white nationalism is a meme is always has been

Congratulations.
>>
>>126430291
wow
I didnt know it was THAT bad
>>
How about not pay them? If there is no money there is no reason to stay.
>>
File: 1486312247666.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1486312247666.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>126433186
Australia will be poo/Chinese colony by 2050
>>
>>126429818
Not even 100, try 14

Anything other than dark blue is shit tier and nowhere will white British be a majority anymore.

Requires civil war, mass deportations (of even legal citizens, e.g the 3rd gen asians), and overthrowing of government. Which is all fairy tale, so small non-violent uprisings from the right are dickless. Saw a Britain First rally recently, they have no hope of ever achieving anything.
>>
>>126433580
Grow a pair seriously.
If some faggot starts it on with her do something about it, better yet, educate her about Pakis before anything happens
>>
>>126431426
>we'll do it without you
lol no you won't. Have fun posting on message boards though.
>>
>>126433809
The niggers that come here already speak 3 or 4 languages as they travel across Europe, including Spanish.

Where I am now, subsaharians speak German, French, English, Spanish and their local niggerspeak.
>>
>>126433725
>why is it better for the white race if i kill myself
because then it rids itself of nihilistic faggots who dont contribute
are you a paki?
>>
>>126433902
Look at this post everyone

Read this guy's post then watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

He's probably a literal Jew.
>>
>>126432196
We are in the same situation Juanjo
>>
Ethnic damage can be corrected VERY quickly. Look at a map of Eastern Europe over the past 150 years, look at Israel, look at India and Pakistan etc. Demographics can change rapidly overnight IF your factionn wins control by force. Whites are in a good position to win the civil wars that would follow the end of White rule.
>>
>>126433787
>>126433790
>>126433688
>>126433725
>>126433729
>>126433729
>>126433514
>>126433281
>>126433298
>>126433213

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg

Please watch this, raises the mood
>>
>>126433959
I try, the whole family does, but she is more interested in Roblox and shit.
>>
>>126433919

Thank you that you allow us to leave our homeland after destroying it Herr Jude
>>
>>126433999
Nah, he is just fooled like the majority of the population. Current Britain is 1984 trier.
>>
File: 1486800025527.jpg (191KB, 644x440px) Image search: [Google]
1486800025527.jpg
191KB, 644x440px
>>126433680
yeah, china is definitely fucking shit like our housing market up over here but once you get out of the cities it's mostly whites. Melbourne has been totally culturally enriched with gangs of sudaniggers and Sydney is full of azns now but once you leave it's a lot better. You can come here and join the white south africans fleeing from literal genocide.

>>126433948
>was literally an islamic, moorish country
we'll be chinks if OP doesn't save us and you'll be arab again by 2030. You should help us defend the white man's land here.
>>
>>126433790
No.
I WILL drink from the well of Eternity, or die trying.
Failure will merely let the current extinction of Humanity continue unabashed, if no one else see the light of Forever.
>>
>>126433580
Drill it into mind that pakis are dirty subhumans and not to be trusted.
If anyone tries to groom her, kill them.
>>
>>126434178
Dude I don't like it, I hold pretty much the same mindset as you (believe in White genocide, don't believe in gas chambers - HOW MANY JEWS WOULD ADMIT THAT?!)
>>
>>126433959
>>126434119

Pretty glad that my sister is married to a 15 years older Bundeswehr captain
>>
>>126429818
Learn practical politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=203-BKE5MgU&list=PL3A8158315A8C0F29
>>
>>126429818

There is no hope for democracy if women are allowed to be part of it.
Rotherham is just a sign of things to come, how women's political power poisons society.
>>
File: 2614248.main_image.jpg (95KB, 1500x866px) Image search: [Google]
2614248.main_image.jpg
95KB, 1500x866px
>>126434384
>Rotherham

>tfw it's in every single British city and Rotherham only has attention because of that one newspaper headline
>>
>>126433794
No Hans, destroying the world is not the solution. We will win in the end.
>>
>>126429818
heh not my problem, kiddo. I'm content with fapping to tentacle rape hentai, and growing morbidly obese man titties from eating estrogen-inducing chocolate ice cream and pizzas.
>>
Non white here. You arere losing because your kind sees fanaticism as a bad thing.

You keep thinking it takes massive Democratic decisions to change things. Stop caring about the opinions of lemmings who will suck the dick of whoever is in charge and take it forcefully or just die off.
>>
>>126434502
god speed Savoy
>>
>>126434337

Use your jew card then and speak against it publicly.
>>
>>126434064
Any european group trying to forcibly remove the subhumans from their area would be dogpilled by the other europeans.
>>
>>126433571
nobody fucking cares about estonia. Anybody moving eastward because of this is going to russia it is THE number one meme country right now.
>muh white bastion
>muh based putin
>>
>>126434456

They have to be used on Africa at least, this is the only way to control their population right now.
>>
>>126431046
Hitler wasn't trying to protect whites though, he was trying to protect Germans only.
If Hitler had won WW2 every non-German would be fucked either way and probably forced to pay huge taxes towards Berlin or something.

But you shouldn't despair. The salvation will come from designer babies. When it becomes feasible to pick the ethnic traits of your children, NOBODY will ever chose to have non-white babies. Can you seriously imagine a young couple going to a designer clinic and saying "we want our child to be a shitskin with pubes on his head"??? No way.

It will get a lot worse before it gets better, but we mustn't lose hope.
>>
>>126433680

Come on home Reginald, as a white pom you'll do fine

>>126434278

is correct. Just avoid sydney and Melbourne like the plague
>>
>>126433795
No one "adapts," dirt is not magic. The social norms of people are mostly determined by their innate genetic nature that evolved separately over tens of thousands of years and can not be erased. Just like Spain was reconqeured from invaders once, Europe will be too. Civil war is the end result of non-White immigration. If we can't stop it, then the focus becomes on winning the civil war.
>>
>>126434278
Thanks for your advice, genuinely considering it and I'll check up on what I need to do.

Imagining being around Australians, my own kin, sounds like a dream.
>>
>>126434599
What could what that do, I'm just a random kid.

Imagine if White people with the same attitude as pol settled in the New World with lots of land and a VERY tight community (so as to keep it White) - would that not be the optimal path to take? At least then you can live in your White paradise, so to speak.
>>
>>126434080
He was a great speaker
>>
>>126433876
I'm in Osaka on the 23rd june?
>>
>>126433176
You don't understand what road the white countries are going down Sven. Let me point it out for you.
>white people fighting against each other
>non-whites treated with respect and given many things
>media pumping out more hate against whites every year
>whites get bred out
>all hate crimes against whites suppressed
If any white militias break out they get killed. End of story Sven.
>>
>>126434608
For how long? Likely that it will be Muslims who make he first moves to clear areas and White reaction will be a response.
>>
File: london.png (4MB, 2068x1185px) Image search: [Google]
london.png
4MB, 2068x1185px
>this is london
>>
>>126433999
Christ. Yeah the problem in the UK is that its basically Orwellian at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4AuCjESzRo

Look at how brainwashed they are.

It is going to take a war, either civil or global to snap people out of this shit.
>>
>>126434884
Shit, me too. I land at Osaka Kansai Int' on the morning of the 1st. Who're you going with?
>>
File: 1493862096643.png (1MB, 1024x2555px) Image search: [Google]
1493862096643.png
1MB, 1024x2555px
>>126429818
Don't worry there's got to be a turning point. Multiculturalism is built on lies, and truth always wins in the end.
>>
>>126429818
Honestly, OP, we have to kill them right now. There is no time to wait. If we kill the stupid and niggers right now we can save our countries. But there is no more time. Or at least do what Hitler did and remove the parasites.
>>
File: eternal.png (189KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
eternal.png
189KB, 630x355px
>>126434278
>you'll be arab again by 2030
I know, good luck fighting the chinks Australia.
>>
>>126429818
You have no Trump

Where the fuck is your politician in power pushing for change?
>>
>>126434681

This is abhorrent bullshit and British propaganda. I understand that you keep telling that yourself in order to justify having been part of the destruction of our last chance to save Europe but it is just not true.

France would not have gotten invaded if they didnt declare war on us in the first place.
Look at the SS, Germans were commanded by Belgians, French, Spanish, Croats etc. It was not a problem at all.

Germany will always dominate Europe because it is the biggest country in the heart of Europe.
You can only pick of you want a pro European Germany or a jewish puppet state like it is now.

If you just stayed out of the war you wouldnt have to pay shit and could have kept your colonies.
>>
>>126429818
I feel you OP

I watched this and just accepted defeat

https://youtu.be/sWTYZGM8e0g
>>
>>126434923
this
never strike first
muslims will probably try something funny like constitutional abolishment or something funny, then the 1488 (you want) starts
>>
>>126434992
>>126434961

Exactly! This is the only thing that can resolve this. It's just not going to happen here due to our police and gov't

>>126435063
(((Trump))) is the last fucking thing we need
>>
>>126434967
>Land on the 1st

You're going to be in Osaka for 23 days? or you mean the 21st?
>>
Guys, you need to get organised instead of faffing about. Honestly, you spend all day complaining and looking up White Genocide videos describing a fate you already know to be true.
>>
File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>126434080
But who will lead us?
>>
>>126435132
Sorry, shit, the 21st yeah. Flying out on the 20th June.
>>
>>126435063
>Shabbos goy trumpie is change

Ahahahahaha 9d chess amirite?
>>
>>126431046
>>126431513
Germany is not a country, it's a people. I still don't understand why Europeans are losing to the same arguments as us.

In America, we justify our existence through pointing out how the natives were just displaced Mongolians obsessed with counting beads. Our civilization merited it's existence. The biggest challenge are Constitutionalists that think a piece of paper and not a blended European race is responsible for our greatness.

So if an American denies Eurocentrism and the spirit of conquest, he is doomed to fail, but the European has even greater resources for his arguments.

Europe doesnt have to make any of these arguments. Germany was German centuries before the creation of the German state. Same for France, England, Ireland, etc. It is our homeland. There should be no angle of critique for replacing the white populations as there is in America.
>>
The first thing you need to secure is land for a White civilisation.
>>
>>126435063
>Trump
>pushing for change
Good goy
>>
File: 1495295187685.gif (785KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
1495295187685.gif
785KB, 480x268px
>>126435063
>trump
>changing anything
You centipetes are getting ridiculous
>>
>>126429818

>tfw used to live 5 minutes from where OP's picture is from

Where the Savannahfags at?
>>
>>126434817

My family record goes back for 800 years on this soil we fought in every little and big war.
This soil is drenched with our blood and I will not give it up.

America is off far worse than we are, I lived there.
It will look like Brazil soon.

>>126434854

He truly was. He was a great man, a European messiah
>>
File: nobody expects.jpg (54KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
nobody expects.jpg
54KB, 500x344px
>>126434789
good luck with everything and hope to see you here soon brother. just remember that you don't win if you kill yourself and to never stop fighting the eternal jew and (((their))) shit

>>126435039
godspeed against the mudslime hordes noble inquisitor
>>
>>126435313
Well I'm sorry but you shouldn't have trusted us, there's no hope.
>>
>>126429818
fuck off weakling, if you're not strong or smart enough to protect the women & children around you then yeah you should kys

I just wish this culling of the weak around the world could happen faster so we real men can go back to doing what we were meant to do
>>
>>126435191
Nice. I'm going out a couple weeks earlier, Seoul then Japan. There's a brit teaching in osaka from brit/pol/ who I was chatting to about it. How long are you out for? I'm only in Osaka for the one night though, but I'd be up for meeting up if you want.
>>
>>126435125
I find it interesting that Orwell said that women were the biggest supporters of the Big-Brother state.

It seems more true to me every time I consider the notion, the state are the true providers. I don't see any females who care about any of this, besides my good old mum.
>>
>>126429818
I really don't care about the future of Britain. I see my future outside of Britain. It's a shithole, let the Muslims have it if they want. They won't survive the big freeze.
>>
https://discord.gg/Vf3tr

You guys need to stop either doing nothing or trying to redpill through the Internet and be more proactive.
>>
>>126435177

Somebody will emerge from the masses. Maybe he is in this thread right now.

>>126435202

Where did I state anything that contradicts your statement? I agree.
>>
File: 97e.png (166KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
97e.png
166KB, 830x844px
>>126429818
>we're never recovering from this and i'd rather fucking kill myself now

jew level defeatism

nice try Shlomo
>>
>>126433370
The idea is more about getting away from civilization, not just joining theirs. Russia has a ton of land and wilderness, it has a good exchange rate, and it has lower intrusion into people's lives. For people in a highly urbanized area like great Britain they can't just escape it when their government tries to genocide them.

And the people seem miles saner than typical swedes or Germans. It may be a hard life with a lot of violence and drugs and everything else but it is better than being a white in Paris or Stockholm.
>>
>>126433887
Doing some easy money with some japanese cucks. Dont worry i dont want to stay here. I like your homogeneity but your food is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>126433680
It is bad in Sydney and Melbourne with chinks everywhere but Qld is ok. In Qld there are cities where the only people you see are whites and it will stay that way for a longer time than most of the west.
>>
>>126435313
>He truly was. He was a great man, a European messiah

He played into the Jews hands. That wasn't a great thing to do really was it?
>>
>>126435313
>soon
by 2060
>>
>>126435487
Barren females are neither women nor people.
>>
Anybody worshipped Hitler is fucking retarded given Europe's fate since WW2. Maybe he would have been great had he not gone for Lebensraum, but it's too late to change that now/
>>
>>126429818
ride the tiger
>>
>>126435652
You the brit living in Osaka?
>>
File: 1495263576708.jpg (23KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1495263576708.jpg
23KB, 624x352px
>>126429818
>meet like mindedfags
>move to similar area
>have 4+ children per family
Stop whining it isn't impossible but will require some effort.
>>

A /pol/ thread is a place to whine, not to plan.
>>
>>126435689

How is this not a blink of an eye in a nations history?

>>126435688

Hello Trudeau
>>
>>126429818

Don't be a bitch nigger. Get a gun (from them because we all know those fucking pakis bring illegal shit into our countries) and mow down with it. Just to add a little bit of irony is all. They sold you the gun,they die by it.
>>
>>126429818
Your demographic prediction is correct (assuming birth rates stay the same), the most common DNA in the British Isles 100-150 years from now will be Pakistani. Natural-selection at work.
>>
Could you niggers just join the discord, if you're so upset about White genocide and the death of Europe at least try and plan around it.

>>
>>126435417
That's great anon, I'll have a check for him. I'm there for 2 weeks. It would be great to meet, yeah, no doubt we could go to somewhere good for a drink? Should I drop my LINE?

>>126435416
>If you're not strong or smart enough to protect the women & children around you
Fuck off, I am. I am strong and smart, smart enough to know that the only thing that matters IS protecting my family because this country is going to hell.

>>126435604
It's hitting me hard man, what can I say? I'm certainly not the only one and this thread proves it.

>>126435662
Is it possible for a foreigner to adapt to the wildlife? I just hear about all of the crazy shit that comes in your home and wants to kill you. Tarantulas and shit under the toilet seat and that, fuck.

>>126435905
>Natural-selection at work.
It's not natural selection, though. This has been constructed and orchestrated.
>>
File: bg3.jpg (999KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
bg3.jpg
999KB, 1200x803px
Convert to Islam, desu
>>
>>126435829
Anyone trusting a jew will get their just deserts.

Political entities cannot provide the solution, for they are all compromised.
Groups cannot provide the solution, for they are all compromised.
The right kind of individual, having gathered True irresistible power, can do anything to change Humanity's Destiny.

>>
File: 17563513.jpg (21KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
17563513.jpg
21KB, 600x450px
>>126435905
lol
this is not natural selection, at all
>>
>>126435892

Leonidas here is not wrong
>>
Maybe I'll just start a new thread about the discord, but I'm not sure I'd fine enough people who'd take it seriously.
>>
>>126433168
>Bro who gives a fuck? politics is literally just entertainment. It probably doesnt affect your life at all man
This is blackpilled
>>
>>126436023
That Tommy Robinson video is so fucked up what the fuck

Is he a politician proper?

Is there any hope in hell of your countrymen waking up?

Is London lost? What of the countryside?

Tell me your worst anecdotes
>>
>>126429818
its a good thing that the anglo lair implodes and destroys itself
>>
>>126430136
D'you get along with the local Nips or do they just want you to leave to preserve their demographic balance? are the native women friendly to you?
>>
>>126436023
>Tarantulas
Other men that hate us and our children for being white are a bigger problem m8. Also there are no tarantulas in oz. Go all 1488 in Oz, it is the only way
>>
>>126429818
>ancestors of history through centuries of trial and error create nations founded on property rights, freedom of speech, freedom of association with certain rights guaranteed to it's citizenry
>never before has it been easier for anybody with great ideas to share them with millions of others all over the world
>the culminated effort of those that came before trying to make the world better has led to here
>the fate of the unborn rests in your hands, will they inherit a world better or worse than the one you inherited?
You don't get to give up britbong. It's not your nation to give up on. It was built by those before and will be inherited by those still to come. You don't get to ruin it. You don't get to destroy it. Never before have even the lowliest people had as much information as they have now. Fight you fuck, will all your might. Make videos, make connections, speak the truth with those in your life. Your ancestors didn't give up on you, you don't get to give up on the future.
>>
>>126435204
they already had it until you satanic fucks interfered
>>
>>126436247
>Discord
?
>>
>>126436277
It's hard as fuck to watch. It's emotional man

Real hard fucking truths in there, fucking horrible.
>>
>>126436250
thats quintessentially normie pill
>>
>>126436404
What a fucking post. Thank you, neighbour, sincerely.
>>
>>126436420
>>126436409
Yeah and I don't like that that happened.
>>
>>126436171
I always dream about nuking that place when full of mudlsimes.
>>
>>126435177
Jeb!
>>
>>126433609

HAH! You deluded jap autist. Japan is on its last leg having painted itself into a corner. Your housing is expensive and shit, your people are underpaid and overworked, nobody wants go procreate and soon you'll be crushed in elderly adult diaper bills.

Worse off, your country is too proud and stupid to import talented individuals to make up for the dwindling population, let alone build decent public housing for young families to not live like sub human sardines. Even anime is dying because Asian bosses are cancer, and jap bosses are the worst of that lot. You have two options, either kys or work yourself to death. Either way you're dying a virgin.

And at the end of it all, the chinks will come and pick apart your dying corpse of a country while laughing their asses off. Consider it a favour they dont do worse, given your conniving cringe-quest epic fail which is ww2. So keep waxing poetic about how wonderful everything is, it's good for a chuckle while your little jap wife sucks gaijin cock.
>>
>>126436436
Is there anything stopping them from censoring and 'regulating' the internet?

I was hoping that the conservatives weren't total faggots but I know nothing of pommy politics.
>>
Everyone is missing the point.
Multiculturalism, political correctness and mass immigration are very unpopular in white countries.
What makes it possible in white countries is the power of the (((Globalist))) empire with the USA at the heard and (((them)) at the head of the USA.
The only thing is ALL empires eventually fall. It's just a matter of when.
Who would have thought the Roman Empire would ever fall, or the British Empire with it's huge wealth and huge navy?
>>
>>126436420
There is a (((glitch))) on discord and they can see your ip. They're tyring to dox us. Don't use discord
>>
Alright, enough with the whining. What are the solutions you propose?
>>
>>126431426
No you won't.
You'll keep posting on /pol/ and doing nothing

OP I also recently became black pilled. Been reading a lot of books on the rise and fall of empires and cultures.
The West is in its twilight and we are about 3-4 generations too late to do anything about it.
>>
>>126436586
There's nothing stopping them and they are doing it

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html
>THERESA MAY TO CREATE NEW INTERNET THAT WOULD BE CONTROLLED AND REGULATED BY GOVERNMENT

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/snoopers-charter-theresa-may-online-privacy-investigatory-powers-act-a7426461.html
>The Snooper's Charter passed into law this week – say goodbye to your privacy
The fact that you’re on this website is – potentially – state knowledge
>>
File: 156423456453.png (105KB, 238x181px) Image search: [Google]
156423456453.png
105KB, 238x181px
>>126436603
Right so the best course of action is simple
>>126435814
This^
>>
>>126436626
Lel
>>
>>126436626
I'm not trying to dox you retard, you think the government doesnt already use pol as a honeypot?
>>
File: scorpion-spider.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
scorpion-spider.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>126429818
Ahh the black pill sure is good isn't it anon, now sit back, relax and lets watch the world burn
>>
See, here in the U.S. we take over political offices, you idiots don't get it, if you don't believe in politics, too bad, the muzzies do, and whoever controls the state controls the military
>>
>>126435602
I am asking yuros how is it even possible to lose to these anti European arguments? In America, we lose our right to exist as soon as we lend sympathy to the lesser hordes. Basically we lose by denying our right or will to be stewards of conquered lands, which was overrun by lesser peoples.

Europe shouldn't even have this problem (even in the narrow realm of libshit logic) because it is the homeland of all those European peoples. Only forgoing your right to irreplacable ancestral lands could warrant this and even then any sane person would recognize the irreversible nature of this crime.

I wasn't disagreeing as much as saying it's pointless to mourn the policies of the German state, because there is nothing German about it. Same goes to rest of European countries. Most seem to be puppets of our ZOG regime. USA falling would be best bet for you guys, but it's not gonna fall, it just gets worse over here. I thought of Europe as my failsafe as young as 12 years old when I realized shit was going south here. I never minded losing this country as long as Old Europe existed but now I am just going to have to fight for this little scrap of conquered land because it seems you have you own battles.
>>
>>126436768
>The fact that you’re on this website is – potentially – state knowledge

You think it wasn't already?

It's a good sign that the government is so scared of it's own people that they want to spy on them 24/7.
Shows that there time is nearly up.
>>
>>126436933
I messed up the quote. That's the secondary headline in the link. That's an interesting point, also.
>>
>>126436703
This is the first time in History that a Pantocrator can rise.
This is also probably the last cycle.
Eternity, or Oblivion ?
Galactic dominance, or wretched extinction ?

Exciting times.
The potential glory is only matched by the potential infamy.
Which ? Which !? WHICH !?
haha
>>
>>126436768
So whats the plan mate

You are a sane Brit, a dwindling species it seems, do you flee or fight?

What scares me is that here in NZ and Aus we might follow down the path of censorship - I think we both have some mostly unenforced hate speech laws already...

At this point watching from afar, there is no doubt in my mind that the 'refugee' crisis and the migrant waves in the decades before that have never been a humanitarian mission.

They conned the useful and emotional idiots into believing they held the moral high-ground, and then methodically imported a foreign, virulent and hostile culture and gene-pool.

Woe is us.

Make another thread if this one dies would you, makes a nice change from the shilling.
>>
>>126436577
There are plenty of babies everywhere i go.
Japan will have a little baby boom, just enough to do the transition while old people die.
They are not fucked at all dude. (I'm not japanese)
>>
>>126436912

You do realize that you installed a zionist control over us in 1945 do you?
Your thesis implies that Europeans and especially Germans are not brainwashed for 70 years.
Article 139 of our (you actually made and sanctioned it, it was never voted for) constitution actually says that secret regulations of the allies til today supercede freedom of the press and freedom of speech as far as they serve the cause of denazification and antimilitarism.

Look it up if you do not believe me.
Germany ceased to exist as a sovereign nation in 1945.
>>
File: No.gif (2MB, 189x196px) Image search: [Google]
No.gif
2MB, 189x196px
>>126429818
OP, you have to find it in yourself to be strong. If you give up, there's a 100% chance you'll lost your country.

Make yourself stronger every day. Try to red pill people when you can. Wait until the time is right.

>>126436837
No way that thing is real. WTF?

What species?
>>
>>126437196
I'm going to make one now, the plan is obvious, the details as to make it successful is what warrants discussion.
>>
>>126433940
Where have you fucking been? Many of us know how bad it is, you didn't even need to see Robinson's speech to know how backwater the middle easterners are. Practically half of them are fucking inbred.
>>
>>126436912
>be european white man
>forged UN, EU and human rights charter to try to guarantee no more ultra deadly wars between white people in europe
>hijacked by niggers/ mudslimes
>oh well, they're new european now
>>
>>126437196
>do you flee or fight?
This is controversial but I'm leaning towards fleeing. I made a choice to focus on my family, children etc. I certainly could never ever bring up a child in this country, and I just want them to be safe, principled, successful and not raped.
>>
>>126436785
The best courses of action:
Look after yourself
Look after your family
Have lots of kids
Don't spend money on stuff you don't need
Don't get in debt if you can help it
Don't drink too much or take drugs
Learn a trade
Learn practical politics
Don't spend money in shops that employ non whites
Spread the truth about the Holocaust™
Spread the truth about white genocide
Isolate other whites socially and financially who are for multiculturalism and mass immigration
>>
>>126436912
>Europe shouldn't even have this problem (even in the narrow realm of libshit logic) because it is the homeland of all those European peoples.

They are rewriting history.
"Europe belongs to everyone, bigot. There were always millions of brown people here!"
TV shows set in the past, showing European history, have a "brown person" quota.
The idea that Europe is or ever was a white continent is considered racist, problematic and untrue.
>>
File: buf.png (26KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
buf.png
26KB, 1200x600px
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
>NEW THREAD
>>126437481

NEW THREAD
>>126437481

>NEW THREAD
>>126437481

NEW THREAD
>>126437481

>NEW THREAD
>>126437481

NEW THREAD
>>126437481
>>
>>126429818
Countries come and go but the most important thing is that your people remain free and alive. If you think the UK is a sinking ship (which it very well might be), then just defect to another country

By paying tribute to the UK government you keep funding your own downfall
>>
>>126437553
>By paying tribute to the UK government you keep funding your own downfall
I would do well to remember this, thanks.
>>
>>126437476
This retard has been spamming this shit for days, pretty sure its a honeypot.
>>
>>126437256
>What species?
Whip spider
>>
>>126429818
>>126429922
This. Except our decline is due to us losing Christianity and consequently our cultural foundation and values system which allowed for the left to redefine our entire national worldview.
>>
>>126436912

I can only speak for germany but you have no idea of the extent of mind control and kike brainwashing we're exposed to. it's a relentless propaganda bombardment, 24/7 everywhere all day every day. no tv show goes without an evil nazi joke, no movie without a holocaust reference, no newspaper without some reminder of our evil german past. every single video even mentioning jews in any but the most flattering and noble ways on youtube is banned in germany. germans are exposed to cubic gigatons of ww2 history 'documentaries', and never get a chance to recognize them for the crude shameless propaganda that they are. they are just never told the truth. it's completely unfathomable what they have done to the german people. if there ever was a hatecrime against humanity, it's the youknowwhat-hoax.

i'm hopeful that change can come from within the usa. you guys have freedom of speech, you have a right to bear arms. if it's not you it's nobody. there is no hope for the white race (aka humankind) outside of the united states.
>>
>NEW THREAD
>>126437481
NEW THREAD
>>126437481
>NEW THREAD
>>126437481
NEW THREAD
>>126437481
>NEW THREAD
>>126437481
NEW THREAD
>>126437481
>>
>>126436023
>It's hitting me hard man, what can I say? I'm certainly not the only one and this thread proves it.

That there are defeatist pussies and leftist/jew shills on /pol/

Quelle Suprise

Fact of life, others will ALWAYS try to take what yours including your life if you let them.

That is the only lesson of history

If you sit and wank off to the BBC and other left jew media then you will get depressed. They are doing it deliberately to take away your will to fight.

You duty is to spit in their fucking eyes

You might win you might lose

If you don't even try you will definitely lose.
>>
>>126433952
Is there one like this but for other countries ?
>>
>>126429818
That's an idea: move to Estonia and build a nazi lobby there.
>>
>>126438241
Good way to give Russia pretext for invasion.
Good thinking тoвapищ
>>
>>126433176
I'm currently more afraid of my own government than non-whites. This wouldn't be a problem if our own governments were not the ones doing this to us.
>>
File: 1457362191154.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1457362191154.png
177KB, 367x321px
http://www.dod.mil/pubs/foi/Reading_Room/Other/Litigation%20Release%20-%20The%20Future%20of%20Europe-Final%20Report%20%20201304.pdf
>>
>>126429818
>in 100 years time our country will be majority paki
you mean by 2066
>>
>>126437242
>Article 139 of our (you actually made and sanctioned it, it was never voted for) constitution

anon could this actually be why we have the quasi-tax propagandasteuer and no attempt to lawyer it out of existence has any chance of success? i feel like this might be the missing link.
>>
>>126429818
>then i look back into the REAL WORLD and nothings happening

lol, its all about to change wildly man, we are in that part of the rollercoaster when it slows down and starts going upwards, sooner or later there's gonna be a big spiraling thrill thats gonna make half of us puke our brains out
>>
>>126437242
Yes, my government did that, but I could say my government represents me as well as Merkel represents you. Your governments are puppets to our puppets.

Do Germans really not think twice about turning their ancient cities into Detroit or Atlanta or Chicago? They are too smart for that. There's definitely some resistance in the back of their minds. I have met "racist" Europeans here in America.

Both our governments hate us, but Americans are in the belly of the beast. We are the prototype for NWO schemes.

You shouldn't be so fatalistic though. Clearly (((our))) propaganda isn't working if you and I are having this conversation. I talk to redpilled people irl all the time. True, you can't sperg out. If a German worker remarks "Wow things sure have changed a lot...", it's easy to respond to him, "Oh are you referring to the 'Great Replacement'?" I do it all the time in a subtle way. It's like being a pick up artist but for scared good goys. They feel something is wrong yet we give them the words, the thoughts. That's our role in this struggle.

>>126437415
But those arguments are rooted in a much weaker thought process when you are telling it to a Brit who's descended from centuries of Brits. Anyone can open a history book or see a statue in Trafalgar square then realize it's all a lie. Are there Brits unironically believing Little John in Robin Hood was actually fat Moorish nigger? It's preposterous. And remind them of it!
>>
File: IiV7TuFw.jpg (108KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IiV7TuFw.jpg
108KB, 1252x1252px
>>126433609
>what kind of society we could have lived in
>world champion in stress induced suicide
>>
>>126429818
It's sad seeing the UK destroy itself.
>>
>>126438718
It may be sooner.
>>
>>126431046
>How being good goyim in WW2 actually does not spare you from the goy treatment

Thanks for letting me know that. If I ever invent a time machine I'll give them a warning otherwise you're preaching to the choir and if you're trying to level some kind of blame in a personal direction you might as well be saying 21st century Americans are responsible for the slave trade.

>>126434681
>I have to live in a country with people this fucking retarded

Hitler quite clearly tried to ally with Britain numerous times, but Churchill was (((advised))) to do otherwise. So because we didn't ally ourselves with Germany and suffered heavy losses (including the heavy losses we hadn't recovered from from WWI) we had to import from the commonwealth to do the "jobs no one else would do" and that's how we've ended up with the situation we have now. Good thing we aren't paying huge taxes to Germany right? Where do the EU taxes go again? Wait, that doesn't matter because you seem to miss the fact that National Socialism isn't like (((Capitalism))) and taxing yourself with your own nationalised money from your own nationalised bank is akin to being in debt to yourself. You see from the two market ideologies, only one of them treats money as a literal god whereas the other sees it as barely more than necessary.
>>
>>126434923
likely the best course of action is to get the muslims to chimp out. they already are doing it. we just need to do another charlie hebdo and put images of Muhammad somewhere they will see it
>>
>>126429818
>Our capitol city hates us
Then you must reestablish your capitol elsewhere. If the people unanimously agree to move their seat of power elsewhere, your parliament is reduced to a room full of bleating, old traitors.
>>
File: Oc2H81e.gif (2MB, 388x356px) Image search: [Google]
Oc2H81e.gif
2MB, 388x356px
>>126429818
>>
>>126433794
>we must use them to make this place at least uninhabitable for these disgusting animals

makes one wonder what is going through the minds of military, the alphabets and leo's

Of course they won't talk about it because shekels, but they have daughters, nieces, mom's, grandmothers too; no?

This is the White mans Samson Option
>>
File: 1492449643832.png (2MB, 1604x996px) Image search: [Google]
1492449643832.png
2MB, 1604x996px
No matter how bad things get, at least one fundamental fact holds true to this day: those who work the hardest and are the smartest will come out on top. This planet has a limited amount of space and resources, everyone is increasingly looking out only for themselves. The cucks and degenerates will inevitably go extinct.

This is what you do: make as much money as you can, buy a big plot of land somewhere in a rural area, and learn to be less reliant on modern society. Then raise a big family and teach them decent values. If all goes right, your family line and culture will live on forever, wheres others will eventually die off. Plus if society collapses completely, you have a good chance of surviving and shaping the future.
>>
>>126433887
I'm glad your country is providing a new home for many of our furry artists. :^)
>>
>>126429818
If the ethnic people become a minority, then the country should provide for them privileges only they can have..

Look at the UAE: 16% are ethnic
> I'm Egyptian and I was born here and lived all my life here, they didn't give me a passport as a gift
> Only ethnic people are citizens, unless a man marries a non citizen then only his Kids will be given the citizenship
> Only citizen can buy pieces of land and they are the ones who can create businesses
> Citizens will be the priority of healthcare and education (free for them and not for us)
> They will accept college applications of citizens will lower grades more than A-student non citizens

Honestly, I don't mind these advantages that the citizens have, most of the non citizens have high quality of life, and can always return to your country. It builds the sense of nationalism in all of us...
>>
>>126429818
I had the same realisation a little while back, but I had to let go of those thoughts otherwise I'd be dead.
The black pill only leads to suicide.
>>
>>126440506
>those who work the hardest and are the smartest will come out on top
>People still believe in this shit
>>
>>126435077
likely something to we need is to get people to have proper ww2 education. as it stands it seems like hitler hated jews for no reason and then proceeded to try to conquer the world for no reason. Also explain why countries like Hungary and Romania were wiling to be on the axis is opposition to the Soviet Union. Make people realize that communism was a serious threat at the time and some of hitler's motivations stemmed from tackling the communist soviet union. Also worth explaining the japanese motivation as being anti-colonialist since that can fall in line with the current left wing rhetoric that colonization is evil.

Bring up the forced integration of japan into the world economy with the gun boat diplomacy, and how Japan felt threatened by the Europeans so they were just trying to defend themselves.

Also bring up the fact that almost always when Fascists rise to power, it is because their is a serious threat of communism. Beat the threat of communism into the ground.
>>
>>126431603
When i think of poland being surrounded by muslims I think of tauriel telling legolas about the orcs getting stronger with every victory
>>
>>126431046
when your old enemy should have been an old ally
>>
>>126438617
Is this document legit or is it a fabrication? What's the sauce on it, WikiLeaks?
>>
>>126429818
If you'd rather kill yourself, then start organising politically instead.

If you think it's useless anyways, why not try?
>>
>>126440701
This may not be true in Russia, but it sure is in many western countries, especially America. Hell, it's probably true in Russia as well, you just don't have what it takes to succeed so you pretend like society is somehow rigged against you. This is pretty much what all libcucks believe; "I'm disappointment of a person so it must be society that's the problem."
>>
File: talklikefag.jpg (17KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
talklikefag.jpg
17KB, 306x165px
>>126433213
You and the Nigel are being real faggot ass pussies here this morning. I have half a mind to stick my pecker in both of your poopers right now. This isn't the end of shit, except for covert kike supremacy. People are waking up all across the west. Women will start to see the trend of a minority of stronger, right-wing men, they will immediately flip their worldviews and act traditional because women are followers. Once the alpha male ethos is established, the betas will emulate it best they can, and then quickly the majority of women will follow as they are won to do, and women (i.e. the majority of voters) will have a redpilled worldview
>tfw we've only just begunnnn to live
>>
>>126429818
if you want to stop the paki shits, then make them feel unwelcome and unsafe. If you're so miserable, just get your hands on an illegal semi auto weapon and spree kill some ragheads. The average cop there doesn't have a gun so it will take awhile before an armed response team will even be an obstacle for you. Take one for the team, bud.
>>
>>126440506
Smart man.
You look beyond one generation, your gaze is turned toward the horizon, maybe encompassing the geological scale ?
I won’t kill you and your family, assuming you put your money and sweat and blood where your mouth is.
>>
>>126439688
how exactly do you start arguing for national socialism without social isolation in this day and age though?
>>
>>126432022
pls assasinate our goverment polandbro.
>>
Lets create race war general daily threads.
>>
>>126429818
Get over it, pussy.
>>
>>126429818
England is doomed.... at current rates.
The rest of the UK has native cultures that buffer it from minority take over.

Seperate the rest of UK from England, and we're doing really well in not having mingrants come here.
>>
>>126429818
abandon hope, mourn your country, now ask yourself what do you do? Do you go down with the ship?
>>
>>126434943
That looks like every town in the UK at this point.
>>
>>126429818
In a technologically accelerating world people make the mistake of thinking the future will behave like the past. Our uneasiness with the proliferation of trash humans may seem quaint when the species can be trivially manipulated at the nucleic acid level. You'll be complaining about the Raccoon Lads and the Bubble-eyed Dog Boys.
>>
>>126433186
2011 census, 60% of Australians identify as having European ancestry. Australia is fucked
>>
>>126430136
I visited Japan last year and it felt like paradise. The people were chill, friendly, the country was impeccably clean and everything ran on time.

Makes you realise just how far the west fucked up by allowing cultural marxism to take over.
>>
Reminder that depression and suicide is for the weak
Never lose hope, do everything in your power to warn others, never give up until they understand. At least one of them will.
Teach him the good way, let him help you spreading the word, teach him to remember / show evidence to his claims, argue, do everything, don't stay here.
It's never over until it ends, and this is no time to stop!
>>
I feel ya, I am awake.
>>
>>126447136
yup i live in essex and theres a long road like that here
>>
>>126436277
He's a civic nationalist who is just anti-islam but pro-jew.
>>
>>126447136
>That looks like every town in the UK at this point.

HAha true, when I was young over a decade ago it wasn't like this, but now this is literally my street.
>>
>>126452876
>>126447136

I am talking about Brighton by the way.

I recently went to Reading in the first time in years also and believe me, Reading is so this street it is ridiculous. You also have all of the 'Polska' Polish businesses lol.
>>
>>126452876
There's more non-English shops in our town than English at this point
>>
>>126453175

Yeah it is going that way. As the diversity increases, whites recede from the public space in general. This is the social atomization you get when diversity comes in, why you get the phenomena of the last old white couple on a street who never go out.
>>
>>126453175

Recently I think to myself, imagine my city with only white British. Can you imagine how glorious? I think whites would probably dress better, wear suits more and everything. And of course there would be a much greater sense of community.
>>
File: 1490228476560.jpg (714KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1490228476560.jpg
714KB, 900x762px
>>126431046
Yes, I think so, too. WW2 was our last chance. We fought and died for the peoples of Europe and the destiny of the white race globally. (((The Soviet Union and International Capitalism))) won by the hands of other white Europeans. And there's no turning back.

Even in the most optimistic outcome, we will still be reduced to 60% whites in Europe and minority white in the USA. But we might aswell end as a Chink colony or caliphate.
>>
>>126454319
>>126453175

At the moment the nigs and stuff dominate the social realm... The only hats you will see people wear are like stupid gangsta flat caps and beanies. In a white British parallel universe I see people wearing more classy hats etc.
>>
File: kebab pepe.jpg (10KB, 245x249px) Image search: [Google]
kebab pepe.jpg
10KB, 245x249px
>>126431765
>tfw even /pol/ is enriched to the max
>>
>>126429818
>create Pakistan so India doesn't get into that sweet Iranian oil
>India gets into Iranian oil anyways and Pakis get their dicks in your women's cunts

Karmas a bitch
>>
File: 1393959654617.png (75KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1393959654617.png
75KB, 1280x1024px
>>126432022
First Intermarium, then the world

They must all be uncucked
>>
File: farage.jpg (168KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
168KB, 2048x1536px
>>126429818
Don't worry, Farage will fi-
>>
>>126429818
Quit whining and feeling sorry for yourself and actually try and improve yourself.
>>
File: Varged.png (554KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
Varged.png
554KB, 600x365px
>>126432724
STOP KILLING YOURSELF
>>
>>126429818

Hes right though, its going to take a hell of a lot of bloodshed to reclaim america and the west, its population doesnt have it in them, dumbed down and loaded with chemicals that make them lazy, comfortable,and sick.

In two generations everyone in the EU and America will look like greece today...where greece use to rule the world and be full of blonde haired blue eyed people. Look at greece now...same with southern italy...history repeats itself.
>>
>>126454319
Don't believe the Magical whites bullshit. We have our fair share of scum as any other race does. We wouldn't be living in a Utopia but we would be in a better situation.
>>
File: Special-Forces-Dmitry-Kolosov.jpg (17KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
Special-Forces-Dmitry-Kolosov.jpg
17KB, 261x195px
>>126454978
>pua reporting in
>>
>>126455063
>Greece
>blonde hair
>blue eyes

WE WUZ GREEKZ N SHIIEET DEN DA JEWZ DUN KILD US N TOOK OUR ORACLE POWAH
>>
If you were blackpilled you'd accept things are cyclical, things will come around again.
You need to prepare for that so we don't lose what we've worked for as a civilisation.
Stiff upper lip faggot, it's what your ancestors would want.
>>
>>126433176
You don't get it. For the first time in history we have a bipartisan neo-lib/neo-con hegemony who in partnership with the MSM can manufacture opinion at will.

How many americans believe there is something to the trump/russia thing because the MSM echo chamber has been repeating it 24x7 despite the incontestable fact that not a shred of evidence has been produced?

I used to laugh at people who referenced the "big lie repeated often enough" technique to support their favorite conspiracy theories. This one is real and it involves tacit collusion between multinational media corporations and the "deep state" wing of both political parties.

Pair that with control of the intelligence agencies and it makes the top-heavy, labour intensive old-school stasi & kgb types look like childs play.

There are dark times ahead.
>>
>>126434913
>If any white militias break out they get killed.
Well what did you think militias were for?
Sounds glorious
>>
>>126455236

Yeah I am not talking about a shitty council estate (which were a 20th century invention). I am talking about high lower class to middle class and upper class areas. Trust me man, not some magical utopia, but with general tone would be higher and more suited to us. At the moment third world nigs and non whites dictate the social realm, if you a wear a suit or something you can expect hostility at the moment.
>>
>>126433650
Jesus Christ, you are seriously mentally ill and a massive faggot.
>>
The biggest problem I come across is discussing this stuff publically, or trying to bring it up in topics. I'm not even talking about the 1488 gas the jews stuff, I'm talking about race mattering and being anti-mass immigration.

People either don't want to listen to it, or don't care. I know why that is the case, and how people are being subverted not to care. But how to you start a right-wing movement when there is little hope for it gaining momentum.

Sometimes I feel like Goebbels. Despondent about everything, and waiting for a Hitler-esque character to rise.
>>
>>126455810
Just saying don't think that whites are magical pixies who can do no wrong. Being white isn't enough, it never was and never will be

>>126455990
People never cared, they never will care. They will pay their taxes to whoever rules them and other wise just try and get on with things as best they can
>>
>>126455236
>>126455810

Also Chavs are largely just a reacton to the incoming nigs and other non whites in the mid 20th century. Chavs was whites acclimatizing to a nig and non white dominated social realm.
>>
>>126456077
>Just saying don't think that whites are magical pixies who can do no wrong. Being white isn't enough, it never was and never will be

We have to also keep in mind I am talking about white British, not just whites in general. But yeah, if it were all white British we would have some really nice cities and the people would act more white and less nig.
>>
>>126456077

I tell you what, if there were no non-whites, our biggest problem would be the Irish.
>>
>>126429818
yes we are fucked. I think about doing something about it then i realise that unless Lots of other people, on a mass scale also take direct action my actions will simply be used by the jew to justify further anti white actions.

like many in my position we do what we can to live day to day, in my area it is 100% British, that is no accident, the locals here will not accept 'invaders'. If we could harness this local effort and unify with the many other local efforts we could really do something about it, however it doesn't happen because too may of us are placated once we rid our own little 'village' of invaders.
>>
>>126437327
you miss the point, the core problem is not shitskins, its how the state supports them and suppresses the native population
>>
File: Ethno_Suicide.jpg (281KB, 832x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ethno_Suicide.jpg
281KB, 832x1280px
>>126434080
Yes, that is the man with which Europe died.
>>
>>126434943
It is not like that here but a 10 minute walk would take me somewhere just like it.
>>
>>126455436
Kek
>>
>>126434817
Funny, because that's how it started. Along came the (((hart-cellar act))) 1965 and (((ideology))) and BOOM le 56% white face. But yeah, gentile liberals are just as much at fault.
>>
>>126431405

>aquafresh

topkek
>>
File: Trumpstein.jpg (66KB, 741x513px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpstein.jpg
66KB, 741x513px
>>126435063
>muh Trump though
>>
>>126434961
You should follow the demand of the white cunt and the genuinely british niggers: go away indeed. That is the only way to learn. Leave them to the hell they are creating and feel nothing for them. No regret, no shame, no sense of "betrayal" or cowardice. Leave them to what they have CHOSEN.
>>
>>126456091
This isn't entirely true. White criminals exist as do white hooligans. The English as infamous for their football hooliganism.

You are again thinking magical whites. Stop it and have a realistic view. We will have LESS crime not NO crime.

>>126456721
My area is the middle of no where, used to be 100% British. We now have a paki bought out the local shop. Started seeing darkies around here and earlier 4 polish women. The cities are now so full they're spreading out to infect the white areas.
>>
File: 1482970474581.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1482970474581.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>126435091
>>
File: 1483373762760.png (8KB, 110x128px) Image search: [Google]
1483373762760.png
8KB, 110x128px
>>126435202
KEK, GERMANY IS FOR THE GERMANS!

Let me tell you something about Germany: our internet censorship is literally headed by an anti-German Jewish communist and former Stasi informant, Anetta Kahane, in close contacts to Julia Schramm who loves to thank bomber harris for bombing Dresden. Our minister for integration is an islamist expansionist, Aydan Özuguz. Our highest interior secret service is headed by a Jew. And the two most influential lobby groups are the Central Council of Jews in Germany and the Central Council of Muslims.

Germany died in 1945.
>>
>>126457777
>This isn't entirely true. White criminals exist as do white hooligans. The English as infamous for their football hooliganism.
>You are again thinking magical whites. Stop it and have a realistic view. We will have LESS crime not NO crime.

You will still have some white British low lifes, but even then they will be a lot easier to deal with. Right now we are distracted by the non white chaos.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.