[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite claims to contrary, the right is not winning the culture war.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 77

File: xno9042cdyyx.png (167KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
xno9042cdyyx.png
167KB, 631x631px
I hear this claim all the time. Since the alt-right has emerged and taken their haircut back from hipsters, there's this popular theory that the right is "winning the culture war" and that it's the new fashionable counter-culture.
They're not. The most notable celebrities to visit the white house so far are Kid Rock and Ted Nugent. The most relevant band they could find willing to play the white house for the inauguration of the president of the United States was THREE DOORS DOWN- they weren't cool 15 years ago! We made fun of them then too!
If they are winning the culture war, who are it's representatives? Milo? Alex Jones? Rob Schneider? The fucking twerp that created Dilbert and now posts shirtless selfies on Twitter? All of these people exist on the fringes of social commentary. They have no cultural cache whatsoever. Most of them have even fallen from grace (whatever that is to them) in the past several months.
So what is it anyway? How do they even begin to perceive that they are the "new punk rock?" Somehow I feel like it all goes back to that stupid frog.
>>
>>126360509
Nobody will read that you dumbass. You wasted your time
>>
File: 1494470917168.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494470917168.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
Why are you so obsessed with celebrities? Kill yourself subhuman.
>>
File: XhfuujA.gif (832KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
XhfuujA.gif
832KB, 500x281px
>>126360509
Weaponized autism is the new counter culture OP, open your eyes. Everyone likes what we're doing, at least those who are red pilled out of normiehood.
>>
File: 578.png (50KB, 251x246px) Image search: [Google]
578.png
50KB, 251x246px
k
>>
File: 4thReich.png (151KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
4thReich.png
151KB, 750x774px
>>
>>126360509
MIlo, Alex Jones and Rob dont represent the "Alt-Right" There is no Alt-Right, Although, I dont care what you think because you're clearly not from /pol/.
>>
>>126360622
do you think your brain is still functioning while it's flipping? such a clean cut
>>
>>126360509
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER that is all have a horrible day.
>>
>>126360509
>celebrities

You mean people who are paid large amounts of money by kikes to virtue signal for their causes? I guarantee you there are more closet conservatives in Hollywood than you would ever suspect. They keep their mouths shut to keep the shekels flowing.
>>
>>126360509
Elvis was a Nixon fan shit for brains
Elvis never visited the white house because that was part of our culture

we are winning. you are a nigger
>>
>>126360509
You just don't get it, you silly nigger. We don't have leaders. We defy your every expectation of what a movement should be, that's why you're pulling your hair out. That's why you can't beat us.
>>
Reality: The Left has no real culture to promote and any abortion of a society they attempt to create will implode on account of their rejecting every credible rule of sociology with regard to what fosters and sustains a healthy commonwealth (strong families, homogeneous culture, ethnic ties, organic regional identities, a robust folk culture/religion, etc). In reality the moment their grandiose project inevitably begins to spin out of control they're going to thrust all state power into forcing conformity vis-à-vis sanctions and police power.

The Right needs only bide its time.
>>
File: IMG_2277.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2277.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
When Walpurgisnacht comes, she will make things right.
>>
>>126361096
Only for 5-6 seconds and it is over.
>>
It was independents that won the war, it was former Obongo voters that voted for Trump and that that criminal hag. The left and right never made a difference in any election.
>>
>>126360509
Niggers tire necklace each other
>>
>>126360509
>celebrities.

sure kid, whatever you say. Antifa are seen as a fucking joke, especially in America where the second amendment exists. Get fucked

lol okay kid
>>
>>126361096
Well severing the encephalon (Brain) from the nervous system will cause you to feel immense phantom pain syndrome (if there's no shock from the anticipation of the blade), good thing you only last 7 to 15 seconds after decapitation, since you can no longer have blood regulating oxygen through bloodstream and up to the brain, you're pretty much fucked from there, the shock of the decapitation's pain will most likely knock you out, the last thing you'll remember is an extremely intense pain around your neck, as your face hits the concrete, and you lose consciousness, probably going off to some oxygen starved hallucination of the afterlife, pretty nice if you ask me, there's worse ways to go.
>>
>>126360942
Globalism is happening whether you want it to or not. That is inevitable, what isn't is how we get there.
>>
>>126360509
Celerities are not cool anymore old man.

What's next, you going to start talking about how mtv is left wing so the right MUST be losing?
>>
>>126360509
You actually think all those Hollywood stars really believe the "liberal" shit they spout? You poor naive bellend. Shall i tell you about the superhero who talks about feminism and male privilege but has a handler to get scrubs off dating sites and locally, so he can buttfuck and humiliate them in private? Or his friend who is absolutely redpilled about the Left and your Communist ideas, and hates your fucking guts, but values his job and so keeps silent on politics while seeming to go with the flow? The actual crackpots like Meryl Streep and Joss Whedon are losing huge levels of respect, their fan base is dissolving. People are just scared for their jobs right now, the people who 'own' Hollywood and the music industry make sure their stars fall in line, but when they start to break ranks, you won't be able to shit for weeks with the amount of butthurt you will feel after all their pent up rage and frustration is released.
>>
>>126361422
>>126361408
>>126361109
How you morons who complain about feminism, sjws, and minority talking points view themselves as freedom heroes. They're basically fighting to normalize bad bahavior and bigotry. Not everyone is white, male, single and aged 20-40 with no SO.
>>
>>126361894
There was a report done by Dr. Beaurieux regarding on the decapitated head of Languille. It kind of goes with the elements you mentioned there.
>>
>>126362328
*some of
>>
>>126360509
>Despite claims to contrary, the right is not winning the culture war.
They don't have too, with leftists doubling down on stupidity they'll "lose" by themselves.
>>
File: altright 2.jpg (177KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
altright 2.jpg
177KB, 600x497px
(((altright)))
>>
didn't read. sage. kys. bye.
>>
>>126362278
I love when these people come here with information that was fed to them. Just lurk.
>>
>>126360509
You're pretty low information. Celebrities are not counter culture. Bands are not counter culture. This is why you idiots lost, your idea of being culturally relevant is to get some millionaire hollywood elite up there to talk down to everybody.

The fact that you don't understand what's going on here at all is embarrassing. The fact is that on the internet right now, if you want to cut against the grain and be hip, you shit on Lefties. Your people are defecting en-masse, because we're the only ones having fun. Your incredible asspain is 100% proof of this: You aren't having fun. You're mad as fuck. But I am having fun, BECAUSE you're mad as fuck.

The reality is that time has left you behind. Jon Stewart isn't the gatekeeper to the culture anymore, 4chan is.
>>
>>126362278
k sorry ...nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
File: hkibby.jpg (68KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
hkibby.jpg
68KB, 444x460px
Also any non-Native American against globalization who doesn't emigrate back to their country of origin is bigoted subhuman garbage. White people who think they own the planet are disgusting.
>>
>>126362278
>Bad behavior
You mean slicing off childrens' genitals because they are mentally ill?

>bigotry
You mean white genocide?

We are the good guys, period. We stand for health, security, safety, culture, and the continuation of society.

The Left stands for destruction, famine, weakness, sterility and death. There isn't a single admirable quality to you.
>>
>>126360766
LOL@PIC RELATED
>>
File: bashthetrash.png (13KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
bashthetrash.png
13KB, 224x224px
>>126360509
BASH THE TRASH!
>>
>>126362328
If we figure out how to transfer brains to mechanical bodies we'll have to deal with the brain's initial reaction, perhaps increasing dopamine levels to reduce shock will allow the individual to calmly adjust when the brain wakes, interestingly enough, VR studies have shown that our brains are quite capable of adjusting to new bodies, and it has been shown in studies where brains with an implanted chip fixed to the brain is compatible with our brain's input in certain areas responsible for accounting and registering information. I've always loved the Cane scene in Robocop 2 where we see Cane's brain suspended in a fluid tank, creepy, and even creepier when you account phantom pain syndrome, Cane's screams when put into his robotic body makes sense, he's suffering horribly. I love how fucked up 80's movies were.
>>
>>126363298
>We are the good guys, period. We stand for health, security, safety, culture, and the continuation of society.
you have indoctrinated yourself. You have fallen for republishit propaganda. You are no different than a colonist who was "saving the savages".
Go outside. Interact with non whites for once.
You dummies probably don't even have jobs.
Over at r/latestagecapitalism , everyone is a fir college educated womYn (if that upsets you GROW UP), unlike here where everyone is a fat high school drop out who lives in mommys bassement
>>
>>126363895
we cant Interact with non whites.asshole like you convinced them that all we are all racists...
>>
>>126360509
You're not cool so of course you'd never see it
>>
>>126363895
No offense but it's glaringly obvious that you're a reject
>>
File: pepenatsocidea.jpg (464KB, 736x951px) Image search: [Google]
pepenatsocidea.jpg
464KB, 736x951px
>>126360509
So we aren't winning the culture war because a bunch of fucking dirty jew controlled artisdts can't quit sucking each other off long enough to not be retarded? Isn't it time for you to return to sucking some cut jew cock?
>>
>>126363895
5.5/10 had me up until womyn
>>
the very cultural benchmarks you're trying to elevate to the status of ultimate relevance - celebrities, bands, etc., and you could more generally add "artists" and "public intellectuals" to that - have already shown their worth. every british celebrity said no brexit, but brexit happened. every american celebrity said never trump, but trump happened. their voices were worthless or even counterproductive (trump's polling got a boost when madonna said she'd suck dick for hillary votes, for example.)

the fact that you'd use punk rock as an example is ironic. where did punk rock come from? the mincing, theatrical, mushy artists of the top 200? TV and radio? look at which bands sold the most records in 1976-79. punk rock didn't come from the mass culture, instead it crystallised out spontaneously as a reaction against the decadence of the times - garage by garage, club by club, neighbourhood by neighbourhood, spreading by word of mouth and example alone until it took over the spirit of the age. now which prevailing culture of the current age is more accurately mirroring that situation? the one crawling in the carcasses of LA media empires hailing mammon and hibernating in the snug blanket-forts of universities with bigger endowments than most african nations' GDPs? yeah, sure.
>>
>>126364163
just because i tell you that spreading someones nudes without their consent is wrong isn't me trying to win over him or her. i'm just trying to be a decent human being, telling you to be more considerate of other peoples privacy and lives. but apparently that translates to trying to have sex with the victim in question
defending and helping victims of misogyny and sexism is apparently wrong. thanks society thanks 4chan
>>
>>126364723
Hint: being a decent human being isn't cool
>>
>>126364723
your welcome NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
File: Toronto.jpg (292KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Toronto.jpg
292KB, 1920x800px
>>126364163
How are you Canadian and like this? Where are you from? In Toronto you meet people of at least a dozen different ethnicities every day, and despite some seeming cultural differences everyone are decent good people.

Almost 40 years and I've hardly had bad interactions with non-whites, certainly not any more than people who look like me.
>>
>>126360509
If you have to ask, you'll never know.
>>
File: clip20150720at025531.jpg (81KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
clip20150720at025531.jpg
81KB, 600x544px
>>126364723
Why can't we just get along and do what's right? After all, killing sluts is fun.
>>
Here are some prescient views on modern right youth. There is a young right wing movement brewing, it's just a fact.

https://youtu.be/nM_5ZteCIaY?t=1137
>>
>>126365101
At 18:57 if the video doesn't skip forward.
>>
>>126364973
I was in toronto once...now im like this NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
File: MAAA.png (34KB, 494x492px) Image search: [Google]
MAAA.png
34KB, 494x492px
>>126364973
>how can being in near constant contact with poz and degeneracy make you want to GTKRWN
gee I wonder how that could be possible

Make Canada Anglo Again
>>
you poor little cuck
>>
>>126365182
So do you honestly expect anyone to take you seriously? This is how you act and you think you're superior to other people?
>>
>>126360509
I think the claim of winning is in essence noticing a push back or change of momentum as opposed to 'the war'.

If you've any intellectual dignity/ not retarded you'll admit that your type are less hegemonic than you were.
>>
File: f.png (363KB, 916x557px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
363KB, 916x557px
>>126360509
>monopolize all cultural institutions
>still can't indoctrinate everyone
i'd say we're doing alright
>>
>>126360622
>kool aid blood

fucking cia get your shit together
>>
>>126365537
ok ok im sorry.im fealling much less racist now good talk. you dumb fuckin nigg... sorry sorry....
>>
>>126365416
So many cultures getting along peacefully is bad? You are honestly saying this?

Also no, if you're anti anyone else and you're not a Native Canadian then go back to where your ancestors are from and stay there.
>>
One sentence.
White ethno state.

You and people like you are cancerous to our achievable goals.
>>
>>126365537
The only good things you fucking leafs gave us was Michael J fox and maple syrup. Fuck off and stop tariffing our milk.
>>
>the right isn't winning the culture war
>yet leftist shills flock to our totally irrelevant board where we make no difference every day to try and disrupt and demoralize us and media outlets write reams of articles about every move and attempt to use pop-psych to analyze us
Makes perfect sense!
>>
>>126365546
This is exactly what it is. A lot of people confuse an actual victory for once, after a decades of loss, to be a decisive win and reversal. It isn't.

A lot of us forget that the Left still controls all the biggest pillars of culture.
>>
PS mass produced consumerist products like music bands and movie actors aren't culture
>>
File: 1495141015389.png (1MB, 1000x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1495141015389.png
1MB, 1000x1211px
>>126365813
My ancestors colonized this fucking nation. I won't be displaced without a fight - just like the Natives. What happened to them I would never wish upon European nations, but that's the history of the nation state and I accept that.

The difference is that this time we're being colonized by mass immigration of people who CANNOT be assimilated genetically (their Canadian diaspora are too large and ethnocentric to be assimilated).
>>
File: 1caxdj.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1caxdj.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>126360509
>there's this popular theory that the right is "winning the culture war"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5F122mqirE&t=78s

It's no fun if you're not outnumbered 88 to 14
>>
>>126366312
Trudeou is god.
Donald is a ffatass
>>
>>126360509
Dont need to win the cultural war when you are winning the idelogical
>>
>>126365807
Okay, just don't expect people to take you or what you think and stand for seriously. Act like a child and that's how people will treat you.

>>126365876
Empty slander? Okay. Also there's good maple syrup from the US too.
>>
>>126366517
Trudeau is literally the product of cucking and Donald is a kike shill. I won't defend either of them.
>>
>>126360766
Isn't funny how leftists are supposedly so opposed to capitalism yet their entire identities are wrapped up in shallow consumerism and celebrity culture? That Harry Potter and Star Wars, purely vehicles for crass merchandising, epitomizes their political values makes so much sense when you realize they were never political actors, they were always just consumers.
>>
File: 1487533661131.jpg (5KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1487533661131.jpg
5KB, 126x126px
>>126360509
If we're not winning the culture war, then why are you trying us to convice of the contrary?
>>
File: AP-Pepsi-Perfect-fans-celeb.jpg (310KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
AP-Pepsi-Perfect-fans-celeb.jpg
310KB, 1200x800px
>>126366293
What do you mean? That's not faggity commieism, they're entertainment, which have spawn cult followings.
>>
File: elvis nixon.jpg (206KB, 1498x944px) Image search: [Google]
elvis nixon.jpg
206KB, 1498x944px
>>126361408
>Elvis never visited the white house
Uhhhhhh
>>
>>126366312
I don't think they need to be assimilated. One of the best things about a place like Toronto is the blend of distinct cultures. They all bring different and interesting as well as important things. Everyone is different, yet everyone is basically good.

I think we should and can do better than your and my (Scottish) ancestors did when coming here. We would be far better off now if we didn't decimate the native culture the way we did.
>>
>>126366546
thats rich comming from a leftist communist.
>were you born that stupid or have you worked your way up to this point?
>>
>>126361985
>That is inevitable
Nothing is inevitable, Marxist.
>>
File: nice.jpg (44KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
44KB, 550x336px
>>126366935
>>
"Mommy, they made a joke I didn't agree with!"
For all of this talk about being anti-PC and how leftists are snowflakes, you guys sure do take offence to everything
>>
>>126360509
>Thinking you need to explicitly fight a war to win it

It's called guerrilla warfare you idiot, never fight formally and out front. No protests, no organizations, anything. Do everything on the down-low.
>>
>>126360622
FPBP
>>
>>126367072
But what if they're pretending? Are you really going to take a messaging board seriously? We're here to post ironically.
>>
>>126363237
>Native Americans
Do you mean the invaders from Northeast Asia who violently displaced the Clovis people who were here before them?
>>
>>126360509
sage
>>
Clearly the left is winning at the moment, any retard can see that but support for the right is rapidly growing.
>>
>>126366803
My ancestors would spit on these people. The Scottish ones, the Anglo ones, the French ones, all of them. I'm not going to walk around my cities and feel like I'm lost in a foreign land. I refuse to be a minority in my own neighborhoods. Our institutions are inherently European institutions. What does some African know about the Magna Carta? What does some Austronesian know about the scientific method?

Multiracialism is a complete farce and I won't be wittingly complicit about any of it.
>>
>>126363895
>You have fallen for republishit propaganda
No true /pol/man gives a flying fuck for the neoliberal globalist capitalist party anymore than they do for the neomarxist globalist communist party. Most Republicucks are race blind bleeding hearts who would suck MLK's dick if it was presented to them.
>>
>>126366844
I'm not even very far left (if at all) I just don't think other races are worse than mine.

>>126366935
I don't want it actually, but it is inevitable. The internet has changed everything. We're only beginning to see the change but make no mistake, it's coming. The world has changed already. It's just whether we get there without global civil wars or not.
>>
>>126367428
for all you know Anon...neither do i.
>>
>>126367392
>My ancestors would spit on these people.
>Multiracialism is a complete farce and I won't be wittingly complicit about any of it.

That's why I call you subhuman. That you think you are morally superior because you want to spit on other people is disgusting.
>>
File: 1493914553949.jpg (70KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
1493914553949.jpg
70KB, 720x408px
>>126367072
Are you ready to be a martyr you anarcho-commie antifa subhuman? Your kind is no longer to be considered human, you are beneath the common man. The thought of lining you worthless cockroaches in front of the firing squad and giving the end result of the Red Guard you try to emulate. You and your kind will be with Alinksy soon enough.
>>
>>126365813
>So many cultures getting along peacefully is bad?
They don't get along peacefully, though, and never will. The lion and the jackal are not friends and never will be, even two lion prides are competitors. We're animals just like any other, and when two competitor populations are forced into close proximity then conflict will occur until one group is dominant over the other.
>>
>>126367694
I don't think I'm morally superior; you're a fucking dolt. I only refuse to accept racial egalitarianism (or any concept of egalitarianism for that matter). I never said Europeans were superior or that I am superior (whatever that even means). I implied that European institutions cannot be upheld by people who have no inherent understanding of them.
>>
File: kikes on pol.png (469KB, 637x540px) Image search: [Google]
kikes on pol.png
469KB, 637x540px
>>126360509
>the right is not winning the culture war

we literally memed a president in who has and will continue to influence culture for the next 4-8 years

stay mad kiddo
>>
>>126360509
>Milo? Alex Jones? Rob Schneider?

None of these are right-wing.

>How do they even begin to perceive that they are the "new punk rock?"

And neither is fucking PJW.
>>
>>126367694
>I just don't think other races are worse than mine.
hey wait a minute dident you just say....That's why I call you subhuman. That you think you are morally superior because you want to spit on other people is disgusting.
>>
>>126367694
>>126368088
My suspicion is you think I'm attributing morality to my views because you yourself are a western supremacist. Perhaps this concept is a bit arcane to you, but I don't actually believe western culture is superior to other cultures.
>>
File: Fuck_You.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_You.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>126367327
>Clearly the left is winning
Yeah, those safe spaces and autistic screeches will bring on victory, burning down businesses, threatening whites, lying to the people with mainstream media news feeds and injecting SJWism into pop culture nostalgia and whining about centrists who disagree them rationally, while they irrationally call us Nazis like it's the fucking 1940s in Berlin Germany, anyone with a scrot knows better than to take the left seriously, fuck off cuck.
>>
>>126367428
>but it is inevitable.
How so? It can and is being rejected, the whole system globalism is founded upon is unraveling because it is based on unsound, unsustainable principles and practices which get more unstable the closer the globalists get to realizing their dream.
Really, the only thing that might be inevitable is the failure of the globalist attempt and the fracturing of the globe into multipolarity as global systems begin to fail.
>>
>>126360509
omg BANDZ !

Everything revolves around BANDZ!

This is next level cultural subversion m8.

Enjoy seeing your wifes son enjoying a fine wine while sitting in a smoking jacket in front of a fire reading excepts from his cronicals out loud to his right hand man who smokes on a wooden pipe while intereupting with "nyeahs, hmm" every now and then.

Fuck your shit band.
>>
>>126360509
>If you don't have faggoty mainstream celebrities on your side you're losing.
fucking
kek
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>>126363895
I think you may be projecting. My guess is you live in an all-white neighborhood and are going to a collage for some inane degree on mommy and daddy's dime. In the end it doesn't matter what happens in the world because you're shielded from it, hiding away behind your parents wealth.
>>
File: 1492841024950.jpg (162KB, 1042x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1492841024950.jpg
162KB, 1042x1031px
>>126360509
Fuck you take your shilling Nigger loving cuck ass back to sand Nigger town..
>>
>>126368641
Why's his head so freakishly big?
>>
>>126361566
probably even less time. I mean there are people passing out quicker from just standing up to fast.
>>
THE REAL FUN HASNT EVEN STARTED YET

MIKE "THE STALLION CANNON" PENCE

THE FINAL PLOT TWIST 1844
>>
>>126360509
Just because we're winning doesn't mean it's a landslide victory. SJWs/commies/liberals/left whatever you want to call them have a big problem of not being cool and they are preachy. That doesn't mean we're heading into a future where we're going to gas the kikes but at least their retarded ideas of forced diversity and whatnot will disappear.
>>
>implying rock music isn't dead

Top kek. The last relevant rock musician was, like, Marilyn Manson
>>
>>126360509
The culture war is in an upset. We have the ability to capitalize on this. The tide isn't turning just yet, but it can be turned now.
>>
>>126367909
They do though, every day. It's a wonderful vibrant city. If you have the attitude of an animal, that's your choice but expect to be treated like one in return.

>>126368088
We will meet on the field of battle.
>>
File: 1467489858558.jpg (102KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467489858558.jpg
102KB, 624x960px
>>126360509
>If they are winning the culture war, who are it's representatives? Milo? Alex Jones? Rob Schneider? The fucking twerp that created Dilbert and now posts shirtless selfies on Twitter?

Yeah.
>>
File: no choice.jpg (493KB, 1505x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no choice.jpg
493KB, 1505x1080px
>>126369415
>We will meet on the field of battle.
Hope it doesn't come to that.
>>
>>126368362
It gets metaphysical, but the internet has changed humans into a new form. Once it impregnates everything there will be a generation of chaos and the rise of a new global entity, This isn't a left/right thing.
>>
>>126360509

Actually we haven't 'won' the culture war, no, but we've established one thing for certain; that you're not winning it any more.

The liberal cause is not gaining new ground any more and it's starting to get less radical if anything. There's a definite backpeddling going on and that shows clearly that you're on the backfoot and not making gains any more. Look how much the mainstream liberal narrative has backed away from the positions of BLM and the most radical feminists. They're not on about reparations or more aggressive anti-rape/harassment laws any more, they're backing towards more generic statements about 'diversity' and moderate feminism again because they're running out of allies and losing support. Antifa and the other hard left elements have are also being pushed off the platform. Rarely do mainstream liberals stand with them now whereas before they used to and quite often. There's a significant weakening of the identity politics narrative down to a very watered-down format.

We haven't 'won' the culture war right, the same way 60s liberals didn't right away back then. There was still a large conservative majority among the mainstream culture and the vast majority of the population were still generally conservative. It wasn't until Gen X and early Millennials came of age that their ideology took over mainstream culture. The 60s liberals were the rebels, the later two generations formed the establishment. But like them, we've changed the course of things and begun shifting the cultural agenda back in the other direction again. We've influenced a generation who'll grow up with the impression we made on them and they'll form a more mainstream counter-culture than our initial revolt against a liberal consensus.

Stop being blind to the long-term picture. The alt-right hasn't taken over the culture, but it's left a mark on a whole generation that'll make its beliefs more mainstream and form part of a future cultural establishment.
>>
>>126369696
Global civil war is almost inevitable. I'm certainly willing to kill you to weed you out of the future. I assume you are ready for the same.
>>
>>126369867
>I don't believe people are better than one another

>I'm willing to kill you to weed you out

Gotta love libtard double speak
>>
>>126369983
I said I didn't think other races were on average better or worse than others, that multiculturalism is good and that anyone living in the Americas should be on board with that. Obviously individuals can be despicable.
>>
File: brothers fighting brothers.jpg (397KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
brothers fighting brothers.jpg
397KB, 1200x803px
>>126369867
Traitors are the first to go. I'm sure you know the rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>gets ass slaughtered in meme war
>but this time, it's 4 reelz

>hires more triggly's and snorlax's
>social justice warriors get out of breath putting quarters in the Twinkie machine
>SJW's call-in sick. Maybe next Jihad
>>
>>126360509
Moralizing millionaires alienate more people than they bring to their side.
You would realize this if you weren't so fucking bourgeois.
>>
>>126370178
Why won't you tolerate my beliefs you shitlord?

How dare you, now I guess I'm willing to kill you to weed you out because you're depiscable
>>
File: Sharia Blue.png (191KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sharia Blue.png
191KB, 601x600px
>>126360509
Last desperate attempts to regain control.

It's amazing to watch you all crash and burn.

S A G E
A
G
E
>>
>>126370083
Libtards like this guy >>126370178 truly are dumb as bricks
>>
how could the right win the culture war when there is literally nothing of cultural value coming from right wing people? show me one good movie, song, novel, (play, dance routine, puppet show) from this century made by right wing incels such as yourselves.
>>
>>126371834
it was all the NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS
>>
File: tiger_lily.webm (490KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tiger_lily.webm
490KB, 640x360px
i just want to watch the atomic holocaust and fuck native bitches. "culture wars" are for middle class teenagers, nukes or go the fuck home.
>>
>>126372104
why would i come to /pol/ if the word niggers bothered me? im not black and im not shocked that you can say whatever you want on the internet when mommy isnt home.
>>
>>126371834
>movies and songs are what make culture
>>
>>126372326
>video games and sports (wait no those are also left wing) are the only legitimate form of entertainment
>>
Oh yeah, it's celebrities that matter, so:

-Hollywood movie ticket sales, constant decline. Not even a classic made in a decade.
-Tv, well we shouldn't even touch that, it's losing 10% viewers a year and it'll be dead soon
-comedians: Amy Schumer ''plz don't downvote my crap''

On the contrary:
-independent media is a booming business, because the mainstream lie nonstop

>we r still winning guize pls

Even that worthless trash Miley Cyrus is trying to redeem herself and realized your degeneracy is bad. It's too late for her anyway.
>>
>>126372292
>my mommy is home tho
im sorry i.... dident mean to provoke a response out of you..nigger nigger.
>>
File: Just-Believe.jpg (42KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
Just-Believe.jpg
42KB, 570x428px
>>126360509
>>
>>126372447
>entertainment is culture
>>
>>126371834
You got to be the most retarded son of a bitch I've ever seen.
>>
>>126372447
You people are so fucking shallow, I almost feel sorry for you.
>>
>>126372523
This desu

The internet has changed everything

The internet is the new place where culture emerges and the right-wing is winning bigly
>>
>>126372292
>funny thing is as you say " why would i come to /pol/ if the word niggers bothered me?"
then why did u come to/pol/? are you dare i say TRIGGERED
>>
>>126372666
you're right, conservatives are winning. young people dont party anymore, they all get married at 21 and start racially pure families. racism isnt at an all time low and women are returning to the home in droves.

progress ALWAYS wins. it always has. you can't change that, your absolute best outcome would be to slow it down for 3 more years until a new president is elected.

>>126372523
tv is on the decline because of netflix and hulu...look what kind of shows they are making

independent media is booming on the left just as much as the right, mainstream media is failing because it can't keep up with organic internet platforms.
>>126373181
>>126372549
>double posting at me
sad
>>126372794
>>126372707
>>126372666
wasting time
>>
We control the memes of production.
>>
>>126373316
You still don't understand what culture is

Right wing culture is growing by leaps and bounds
>>
>>126373181
Make like a leaf and blow.
>>
>>126360509
>alt-right
>culture war

Both are imaginary concepts dreamed up by America's media. Try again.
>>
>>126362892
Im impressed you read that single digit IQ post that OP posted.
>>
>>126373607
>yes it is
no it isn't
>>
>>126373794
What an argument
>>
>>126373873
you didn't give me much to argue against
>>
>>126373316
None of what you just said is true, have you been looking at the statistics lately?
>>
>>126373794
You can plug your ears and scream all you want anon but that doesn't make you right
>>
>>126374003
What an argument
>>
>>126373316
Except Netflix and Hulu, yeah, TV is practically dead.

>I can double post all I want
>>
>>126374121
show me
>>126374131
there literally isnt an argument...
>>126374227
yeah no i meant look at the shows netflix and hulu (who you admit are successful) are making
>>
>>126374455
im going to fuck a black girl, sad none of you responded in time. enjoy your hands.
>>
>>126360509
culture war?

we just need to win the physical war. Which we can all agree that we WILL win with ease, because you guys are pussy faggots
>>
>>126360509
>we won the culture war
>begging /pol/ for approval
pick one
>>
>>126368860
Son I Am Disappoint.
>>
>>126374455
entertainment is not culture, it's just entertainment. also, entertainment is not weapons. like i said before, "culture wars" are for middle-class teenagers, pick up a rifle and kill somebody if you want my attention, pussy.
>>
>>126360509
Simple. You guys are more lame and authoritarian than the 700 club.
Congrats. You are the new evangelical right.
>>
>>126360942
>Spencer names the jew
>gets put in kosher nationalism category
Get your shit together, fuckhead
>>
>>126363895
>white nationalism is a Republican policy
Just lol
>>
>>126360509
I'll respond to that as it it's a sincere treatise and not shitposting.

Huge cultural changes take time. They generally start with the younger generation, and then really take hold once that generation starts to age into positions of political power and economic clout. The counter-culture movement started in the 60s, but you didn't really see those people really start to dictate policy until the 90s or so.

It was also the first generation in power that learned how to really control culture--synthesize their own outlook. What'll be "popular" is dictated from above, and where there's anything other than a profit motive, it's generally marxist/SJW in character. They are aging hipsters, like Gary Trudeau, so sure they're still "cool" and "with it" that they don't feel the ground shifting under their feet.

So sure of themselves, so deep in believing their own lies, so sure that nobody can seriously challenge their dominance. While they control the landscape, they control what goes on TV, Radio, billboards, what gets promoted on the internet and what gets buried, there's a huge undercurrent of discontent that their censorship is hiding even from themselves. They will be as shocked as Hillary was during the election campaign

These things may not be obvious to you, having grown up in a peaceful easy world, where the west was pretty nigh invulnerable, where your neighborhoods were all peaceful. Violence was something that only happend in remote locales around the globe, and crypto-marxists like Chomsky were constantly telling you how it was all the wests fault. Your college professors told you of the wonderful world that would come if only we brought the system crashing down around us, and you believed them. You let yourself get programmed, you little robot.

Cont'd.
>>
>>126377708
>Chomsky were constantly telling you how it was all the wests fault.
As an aside, Chomsky was partially right in this if I'm being honest... but he was a true deconstructionist, focusing only on what should be dismantled. For him, patriotism in the west is always bad, but for anyone anywhere else it's always good. The little dictators are just good guys trying to get a piece of the pie, but the big mean USA won't let them. He implies that the west is the bad guy, when the real situation is far more ambiguous.

I seriously hate Chomsky so much, if only for all the pompous gen-x punk rockers that adore him.
>>
Fuck you /pol/
>>
Who is losing what exactly?

the right won round 1:

- Trump meme'd into POTUS
- Hillary & Bernie are toast; albeit the goy did by him a $650 K cottage just for pretending to run for POTUS
- the Alt-R was around well before Trump (no not the term Alt-R, the constituents)
The Alt-R is a large umbrella under which 'The Deplorables', the "Patriot" afraid to admit he's a Nationalist at heart, the "Civic Nationalist/Alt-Light", the NRx (whatev dafuq dat was), the Confederacy, the RP Libertarian, the disenfranchised, the Tea Party cucks, etc...all fit nicely under; even if they won't admit there is a target on their backs because they're White
- the Left is becoming more apparently Communist
- all 3 branches are scurrying like cockroaches now that the light is shining on them. None of them want to be among the numbers of sacrificial lambs headed for the slaughterhouse
- We aren't in any new wars; thus, this must truly irk the hawks. Let them stew until they lose control
- more people are discussing the steps of a peaceful revolution knowing where it leads
- the MSM is at 33% - that is Yuge! seriously
- if we play the 'Russia is our friend' auto-triggering game; we win support from outside the US where Nationalism is taking hold

,,,and on and on...
>>
>>126377708
>Huge cultural changes take time.

Too bad that by the time this "huge cultural shift" takes place, we will be a non-white majority country.
>>
>>126377708
Nowadays, the youth isn't so vulnerable to this kind of indoctrination. They see muslims killing their own people, they see terrorist attacks, unprovoked, carried out by people who owe everything they have in life to the west. The stories that the media, their professors, and everyone else are feeding them just don't sit right.

They know the score. They see what their slightly older siblings sacrifice for social brownie points. But they also see the what's happening, in a way that the millennials, whose perception of the world has largely already been set, can't. The sacrifices of culture, group identity and honor would not net them pats on the back, not in a world made up of resentful minorities. The games that millennials play don't offer them the same prizes. You really can't blame them for not playing.

Honestly, it may not be because the youth is more "open minded" that they see things this way. It may just be a generational cycle that we can't do anything about-- but what is clear is that the left is the "old guard" now. They're the ones you target if you want to make a name for yourself as a real rebel. Their sacred places are the ones that are fun to piss on, their dismay is the thing that makes your friends laugh.

Sorry can't resist.
>>126377777
>>
>>126373794

yes it is.
>>
>>126374915
You seem very upset

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder. It comes from self-centered malcontents.
>>
>>126378877
Yep. And that's when things will go to hell.

Millennials and older will "get a kick in their fat bottom," as Bezmenov said. It'll be full on identity versus identity. Your children will curse your names, as you are eaten by the cute third-world pets you thought you could control. A middle aged spinster gets her face mauled off by the pitbull on whom she lavished her neglected maternal instincts.

So whadda'ya think's gonna win out in the chaos? Marxism? Islam? Taking all bets!
>>
>>126378163

Who?
>>
>>126379903
This fucker right here. Fast forward to 4:48 if you don't want to wait through the whiny punk-rock "music."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GLIdS0jZrw
>>
>>126363895
>Go outside. Interact with non whites for once.
I cant stand niggers, sand niggers, latino niggers... I even hate white niggers like you.

So why the fuck would I want to interact with parasites?
>>
>>126360509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_HH_jher3c
This might help you, anon.
>>
File: habbening.gif (267KB, 440x512px) Image search: [Google]
habbening.gif
267KB, 440x512px
>>126360509

>How do they even begin to perceive that they are the "new punk rock?"

Idk, maybe because you guys get super triggered at everything you do and their beliefs as a whole are seen as "incorrect" by greater society?

Plus the right is definitely winning the culture war now. That's why you're seeing such a rise in "red-pilled" female youtubers. If you want to see where society is headed, look at the ladies (since they always follow and never lead).
>>
>>126360509

PLEASE don't mention that cringy as fuck 'new punk rock' meme. Paul Joseph Watson started it, not us. Oh, and Trump is a centre-right civic nationalist. He is not Alt-Right.
>>
>>126363895
No jobs? I'm a highly successful artist. The last few years have switched me from mild progressivism to hating your stupid guts. Guess what color the pills in my work will be from now on?
>>
>>126360509
internet culture > all other modes of culture
>>
>>126360942
When the race war comes, I'm shooting you in the back. Praise Kek!
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>126363895
You really had me going up to there. 7/8, would sneer again.
>>
>>126360509
We don't really need to evangelize, dumb ass. Have you taken a look around?

Every medium you expect to see us trying to enter, we roundly rejected nearly a decade ago. Our strongest voices are dead men and if you insist on remaining obtuse, that's fine. Much easier that way.
>>
>>126381852
Same. Urbanite, constantly surrounded by vibrance and diversity. These people have no idea how subverted they are. We walk among them.
>>
>>126381852
>artist.
not a job
>>
>>126386626
I'm in the 1%. So you're right, it's more like running a company.
>>
>>126360509
Nobody wants to be a liberal faggot like you and go around chanting BLM. Makes me happy those niggers are gonna end up killing the liberals cuz they're White.
>>
>>126360942
Oh hey it's some Jew who wants us to be like skinheads.
>>
>>126362601
Why cut out Pat Buchanan shill? You people are fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1485054529362.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485054529362.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>The right is not winning the culture war.
>Being this deep in denial
>>
>>126360509
FUCK YOU JEW BAG REEEEEEEEREREREREREREREREEEEE
>>
The right aren't winning. I wish they were, we lost france,netherlands we will lose germany. donald trump is a useless kike lover. we are fucked
>>
>>126360509

Daily reminder that the alt right is not even right wing.
>>
File: 1493951709504.jpg (86KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493951709504.jpg
86KB, 480x360px
>>126360509
At least we aren't niggers.
>>
>>126360509
DaMaGe Control
>>
>>126360509
Worship celebrities harder OP. Maybe one day you too can get paid to play dress up and pretend.
>>
>>126389210
Wilders' party doubled its support since the last election. Front National has gone from hated anti-semites to the presidential runner-up. Even worthless continental Europe is starting to de-retard itself.
>>
>>126360509

Ultimately, who cares? Within one generation, coloreds will outnumber Whites in the US. At that point, all hope is lost.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2180x3038px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2180x3038px
>OP's shitty meme says Trump and Pence are alt right
>what celebrities are alt right?
Kek. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>126360509
someone wishes they were in the cool kids club
>>
>>126389949
>Kool Kids Klub
>>
>>126389738
wilders is useless he stands for gay marriage and won't change anything he's just an opportunist, marine le pen is slowly turned into pro eu, pro multiculti leftist.
>>
Culture War? What is considered culture is degenerate. Fuck Culture.
>>
File: 15809_logo.png (17KB, 583x578px) Image search: [Google]
15809_logo.png
17KB, 583x578px
>>126360509
Lol looks like someone forgot their history punk rock was on the cultural fringes to for the first twenty years or so now we have rural people coloring their hair purple and lady gaga going around in a GISM shirt Rome wasn't built in a day
>>
>>126362278
Hilarious considering the main accusation against punk rock back in the day was it was trying to normalize bad behavior
>>
>>126363895
I've interacted with non whites plenty they are fucking terrible also im what would be classed as proletarian by you commie fucks
>>
>>126388247
Let them keep thinking that they will deny they are losing while we march them to the gas chambers
>>
File: 1493524255716.gif (1MB, 270x214px) Image search: [Google]
1493524255716.gif
1MB, 270x214px
>>126360509
>Despite claims to contrary
>CNN still launching fake news
>DNC staff being investigated and jailed
your narrative has fallen apart.
>>
>>126360725
>>126391964
>>126360622
>Alt right turds can't read
who knew
>>
>>126360509
All music that isn't classical or synth pop is degenerate.
>>
File: 1490775067362a.png (828KB, 679x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1490775067362a.png
828KB, 679x1030px
>>126392125
>leftist shills writing blogz on a mongolian testicle tying forum
>>
>>126392246
>not including neo folk
Fucking pleb
>>
File: 1495251897573.png (268KB, 1500x664px) Image search: [Google]
1495251897573.png
268KB, 1500x664px
>>126392125
>Leftists cherry pick and can t argue
Shocking
>>
>>126360509
If you're going to come here and dribble your noxious id all over the place, you could at least have the decency to update your emblem to something more representative of the authoritarian left. Maybe 5 masked, middle-class white men beating a woman or a trashcan.
>>
File: faggotnumberfive.gif (2MB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
faggotnumberfive.gif
2MB, 610x350px
>>126362892
hell to the mothafuckin yeah and here's a gif for extra lulz
>>
File: miami_pepe.jpg (83KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
miami_pepe.jpg
83KB, 1024x1024px
>>126363237
we aren't trying to go into south america, asia, or even canada for that matter. we're just trying to make america great again, ok?
>>
>>126360509

Celebrities are no longer necessary for the propagation of culture. They are returning to their real role as bards and entertainers.

>who are its represtentatives?

We, the People, you stupid fag.
>>
>>126379837
If there's any real chaos libertarianism or fascism wins. The Marxists aren't well armed enough, neither are the muslims, and libertarians and fascists would fight side by side to prevent either from taking hold.
>>
>>126381852
I'm an artist, too. Went the same way. Much more right wing symbolism and themes in my work these days.
>>
File: IMG_5386.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5386.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>126360622

>razor sharp cut through the neck and spine
>doesnt cut the leg it stops against whatsoever.
>>
>>126394675
Possibly, but my money's on Islam.

Lots of shit has to happen for fascism to win. For one, a charismatic leader has to rise who can convince people that he can provide stability. Then, you have to have technology, and an industrial capacity. Even then, Europeans willing to fight are going to be FAR outnumbered in the near future.

All that has to happen for islam to win is chaos. Their fighters don't care about the future-- they don't believe in it. Everything that happens is Allah dicking around with the universe, since He is the master, we exist at His pleasure and caprice. They will throw themselves into the meat grinder without reservation, at least as long as they don't see any overly blatant signs that Allah doesn't will them to win (the Russians learned to take advantage of that, but the West simply refuses to learn those lessons).

One major thing against Muslims is that they don't organize. They can be outmaneuvered by any even slightly competent general. Their soldiers also don't aim. They don't fucking aim-- they think Allah will guide their bullets to their target.

It'd be best if we could just not let chaos come in, but I have a feeling that a LOT of people, on both the left and right, welcome it. They somehow think that it'll magically make things better for them.
>>
>>126360622
clean
>>
>>126360766
is that sandnigger dropping tabs?
>>
>>126360509
Give the right time, and get off pol while you're at it
>>
>>126363895
had me until this post. b8
>>
File: IMG_5387.png (617KB, 741x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5387.png
617KB, 741x553px
>>126363895

>reddit

Kill yourself
>>
>>126395588
And that's why Jordan Peterson's discussions on the dominance hierarchy are so fucking brilliant.

See, people don't want peace, they don't want plenty, they want to be THE BOSS. They want to be on top of the hierarchy.

I have a very deep feeling, from analyzing both my own motivations when I was a HAPPENING fag and what I see in leftist delusions, that that's what is behind a lot of this. Bill C16 (may have that wrong) isn't trying to promote "justice" for trans people. It is the radical far left trying to exert their dominance over the middle-to-right.

If you're pretty low on the hierarchy, you prepare for chaos and then pray it happens (or try to help it along if possible) because if it does, and you're ready for it, you can come out on top. What is the most effective advertising for preppers? "You will be much more prepared than your neighbors!" What's the most effective rhetoric to sway ugly people to become SJWs? "Those pretty people will be forced to be just as ugly as you!"(didn't say any of this was logical)
>>
>>126394846
The funny thing is that if you come right out with more traditional, libertarian, or right-wing values, loads of people will reject them out of hand as the opinions of loathsome bigots.

But if you disguise these values just enough that people don't immediately pattern-match them to contemporary politics, they can't get enough. Especially (in stories, at least) the virtue of taking responsibility for your own actions.

That's because, deep down, people love these values. They're what they want from their heroes. What they don't understand is that such beliefs will probably make their own lives better, too.
>>
>>126396072
What convinces modern people to be marxists? It's not love for the poor-- it's so that they can use the poor as a tool to elevate themselves to a much higher status.
>>
File: Karl_Marx.jpglarge_2.jpg (19KB, 326x454px) Image search: [Google]
Karl_Marx.jpglarge_2.jpg
19KB, 326x454px
>>126389552
Ayy Nice guy national socialist...love that episode...
>>
File: 1491276016896.png (434KB, 696x748px) Image search: [Google]
1491276016896.png
434KB, 696x748px
>how can the right be winning if there are no big name representatives

That's how it's winning. Mass grassroots activism. Not a bunch of corporate shills. The powers that be spent half the damn election trying to find the "leader of the alt-right", when non existed.
>>
>>126360509
It's not about some name fag representatives. It's the fact that being right wing is cool to youth.
>>
>>126395588
Muslims don't have the arms or the numbers at the moment. Plus they are so prone to infighting they'd destroy their own cause. They'd be rejected and fought by the Marxists, fascists, and libertarians, as well as any loyalists/conservatives (whatever you want to call them) that remain, PLUS they'd be fighting themselves because they can't agree on how to wear a beard or whatever the fuck the sunni shia split is about. They are far too chaotic and not numerous enough. It barely even works in their own countries.
Gun owners and gun owning states territory lean right, either towards libertarianism or fascism. And they do organize. Lots of militias already exist.
The left gets destroyed if the chaos begins. I'd rather destroy them without the chaos, and I don't welcome it, but I'll be ready for it.
>>
>>126363298
>We are the good guys, period.
You're not but neither is the other side and globalism is inevitable. The best thing you can do is educate your populace and have them specialized in certain areas from a very young age so that you don't end up with the shit end of the stick.
>>
>>126396072
It's the Will to Power, plain and simple.
>>
>>126360509
Do you really think that anyone of us care about jew-controlled hollywood celebrities?
>>
>>126360509
The problem with that reasoning is that those bands and celebrities aren't the ones pushing popular culture forward anymore, they're the boring mainstream that produce safe, boring content for the lowest common denominator.

But it's still not wrong to conclude that the right isn't winning the "culture" war, no side is. The left is hypersensitive, vapid and self-obsessed, while the right is mean-spirited and authoritarian. Both are riddled with holier-than-thou stiff pieces of shit who only differ in their preferred methods of virtue signalling.

But places like /pol/, or figures like Trump aren't gaining in popularity because of their political alignment, they're gaining in popularity because they're fun, edgy, laid back and just do things for the fuck of it, rather than being some stiff corporate shill-a-thon.
>>
>>126396752
That's an over simplification (and implicit justification). Be careful you don't get possessed by an ideology.
>>
>>126383872
Not if I shoot you first, faggot.
>>
>>126397113
>Let thy virtue be too high for the familiarity of names, and if thou must speak of it, be not ashamed to stammer about it.
The world is too complex for ideologies.
>>
>>126397100
Yeah but we have to be authoritarian. Our people don't even know what gender they are. Smacking them around a bit helps break the brainwashing. Liberals especially lock themselves in the safespace. They're very vulnerable to verbal abuse.
>>
>>126396515
>at the moment
give them time. it'll be Weimerica vs. the European Islamic Caliphate. A world war/ final crusade with nukes.get ready.
>>
>>126363895
>Go outside. Interact with non whites for once.
Fun fact: Studies show that interacting with other races actually tends to make people MORE racist. It's almost like people just naturally grow to hate eachother or something. Anyway 1/8 made me reply to the bait.
>>
>>126398030
Well now we're talking. At that point the world gets glassed. But I don't think it will get to that point.
Europeans are going to start fighting back, right?
>>
>>126360509
I don't necessarily agree with the people slinging shit around like "Conservatism is the new counter culture!!", but something is definitely happening. I just hung out with my new roommates I found randomly on craigslist for the first time, and after about 15 minutes of normal people talk, somehow we got on the topic of Jews. Three of us instantly knew we were on the same page and started discussing the destruction of traditional western society by the Juden. This would not have happened a year ago. Something is brewing, just because Katy Perry hasn't endorsed it doesn't mean it doesn't exist among the youth.
>>
>>126395588
What would you suggest should be the reproductive strategy of those lower on the dominance hierarchy, if not chaos? They have to be given an alternative, or they won't stop.
>>
>>126398436
if they want to live
>>
File: Islamic_truth.jpg (102KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Islamic_truth.jpg
102KB, 620x372px
>>126395773
Yes. He's one of the few moderate Muslims you hear about. He is serious about the spiritual side of his faith but ignores the bullshit about killing infidels and fucking 12 year olds.

He's what islam needs but, sadly, he is in the minority.
>>
>>126398452
Well, first, for them to not reproduce. We don't have jobs for them. We don't have anything for them.

We really need some kind of universal basic income, but with the caveat that if you take advantage of it, you forfeit your right to reproduce until you get off of it.

Sounds horrible. May not work.
>>
>>126398486
So that's a firm maybe.
When do we start talking about taking in European refugees?
>>
>>126360509
Well it's not so much the right winning, but the left losing. You kept shooting yourself in the foot OP, you and whoever is paying you is just fucking themselves over and you can't see it.

People are getting fed up with the BS and want out. They want off this ride and are sick of the shit you are pulling, if that means going 3rd party or right wing just to stop you, then they will do it. All to make the madness stop, even if it means swallowing their own pride to end this nightmare.
>>
File: IMG_2534.jpg (157KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2534.jpg
157KB, 960x960px
Popular culture is inherently leftist. The right wing will never take over, it is literally against their DNA.

Feels good to be a blue pilled rich white liberal in 2017. Can't wait for Democrats to win in 2020 desu
>>
File: 1426227733537-0.jpg (79KB, 511x535px) Image search: [Google]
1426227733537-0.jpg
79KB, 511x535px
>>126399025
>pop culture is Leftist
>we gonna win
>not realizing the youth want to be part of the counter culture
>right wing is the new counter culture

get fucked cuck
>>
File: Amy Gibbson vs Dereck Posey.jpg (103KB, 789x702px) Image search: [Google]
Amy Gibbson vs Dereck Posey.jpg
103KB, 789x702px
>>126399384
>black
>people
pick one and only one
>>
File: jonathan foster2.jpg (74KB, 608x391px) Image search: [Google]
jonathan foster2.jpg
74KB, 608x391px
>>126399625
>black "people"

"oh look, they think they're human!"
>>
>>126398874
when the soft genocide becomes hard genocide maybe
>>
File: achievement gap.png (1003KB, 807x2348px) Image search: [Google]
achievement gap.png
1003KB, 807x2348px
>>126399713
mind
the
gap
>>
>>126360509

Id have to counter that if you have to tell us were not winning the culture war, we most certainly are.
>>
File: 1444256190577.jpg (277KB, 647x861px) Image search: [Google]
1444256190577.jpg
277KB, 647x861px
>>126399778
oh DEAR
>>
File: imageedit_33_7729193765.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_33_7729193765.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>126360509
>everyone is on our side
No. They only fake it so you wont spaz out and burn their CDs out of hate. They dont give a fuck about you. They just want your money.
>>
>>126399025
>Feels good to be a blue pilled rich white liberal in 2017. Can't wait for Democrats to win in 2020 desu

You're basically a worthless faggot on the eyes of everyone but yourself. What a loser.
>>
>>126399835
this
>>
File: Red Church 1.jpg (188KB, 900x592px) Image search: [Google]
Red Church 1.jpg
188KB, 900x592px
>yea i know it's reddit. dont judge
>>
File: Red Church 2.jpg (213KB, 882x624px) Image search: [Google]
Red Church 2.jpg
213KB, 882x624px
>>126402899
>>
File: 1493846608462.jpg (559KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1493846608462.jpg
559KB, 800x1236px
>>126360509
cause this (pic related) was so much better than everything the right has done. BTFO conservative nut jobs and Goland Grumpf!!1!!!11!!1
>>
File: 1490027970279.png (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490027970279.png
98KB, 960x960px
SOON
>>
File: CxhETtjUUAAy6s7.png (143KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
CxhETtjUUAAy6s7.png
143KB, 554x439px
Sure, we have no influence. We aren't setting any trends or creating a counter culture.

But then why do you know what a "cuck" is?
>>
>>126363237

go sniff some petrol worst nations fag
>>
>>126403522
It's evident annon, there is power to be used.

Most people here are too oblivious to the meme power staring back at them.

It's THE POWER that we CONTROL.

The MEME to POWER

And from observation it seems /pol/ is more powerful when promoting traditional values. The antitheses of modern nihilism
>>
>>126399025

go join ISIS, entitled faggot.
>>
>>126360509
Get out your house faggot. People hate you and love traditional values.
>>
>>126360509
nice try, Tyrone
>>
>>126360509
if you believed even half of the shit you posted then you wouldn't ever bother coming here to post this. obviously the victory isn't so assured if you felt the need assert your "victory" here on /pol/. listen we deal with thousands of shills on a monthly basis what makes you think you will have any effect here, in fact i'd argue the fact you are posting here is only making the cause of the "alt-right" stronger.

face it, you are boring, unfunny, losers who everyone makes fun of online and offline, the only reason you are still relevant at all is because the msm is desperately shilling for your cause of you are being funded by rich liberals.

look at people like laci green when are hardlined feminists like her have started to give in its only a matter of time before the house of cards comes tumbling down.

YOU ARE LOSING THE CULTURE WAR make no mistake. you are on the losing side of history.
>>
File: 1494738008639.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1494738008639.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>126360509
fuck outta here
>>
HI SHAREBLUE
>>
>>126398560
Jesus fucking christ, that idiotic pic.
Americans alone have killed millions of people, who didn't deserve it.
>>
File: images (21).jpg (8KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
8KB, 511x288px
>>126360509
I wholeheartedly agree, the new right is losing steam faster and faster everyday. I find myself agreeing with SJW ideas more and more since the left has become hyper self aware and knows how the alt right functions. It's over. And you can see why the alt right is getting destroyed in this very thread, they fucking refuse to read the OP because they're too triggered. It's like poetry. Alt right turned out to be pretty pathetic.
>>
>>126360942
>hairsplitting: the image
>>
File: 1486121901627.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1486121901627.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>126360509
i read the other comments but not your post, much like the others.

no one believes your bullshit; leave this place.
>>
>>126360942
idk what the alt right believes but fuck globalism, even if it is white
>>
Like we gaf about celebs. Fuck off shill
>>
File: 1494033488078.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494033488078.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
>>126410963
Why the Roman Empire was the best thing we ever created and it lasted a lot longer than this garbage. Sure you had bad leaders but they didn't invite a bunch of shit skins in. This is a white problem vs Jew problem. We can defeat them easier with our own international connections.
>>
File: 1494965643678.jpg (186KB, 1024x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1494965643678.jpg
186KB, 1024x1009px
>>126360509
k lol
>mfw commies get so triggered over a fucking green frog
>>
File: 1494978828330s.jpg (2KB, 84x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494978828330s.jpg
2KB, 84x125px
>>126360509
TWO SCOOPS? DRUMPF ALWAYS GETS WHAT HE WANTS, DOESN'T H- WAIT! WHY ARE YOU CLAPPING??
>>
James woods is better than any democrat.

and so is Scott Adams
>>
File: my_bait.jpg (67KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
my_bait.jpg
67KB, 500x491px
>>126360942
Now that's some high quality bait
>>
>>126407935
Kill yourself mudslime shitskin.
Go fuck your goat.
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.