[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill: Christianity *IS* White Culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 120

File: 1495073621970.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495073621970.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
People shit on Christianity, especially Catholicism, for adding customs of man, including influences from Pagan traditions and rituals, to the word of God in the Bible.

Redpill: this is a feature, not a bug. By being Christian as a white person, especially an American, you are taking part in the culture that guided the white man to progress over the past 2016 years, which, despite having origins in the Middle East, also contains aspects of the various cultures of your forefathers.

If you're white and atheist, you're rejecting your culture. If you're white and "Pagan", etc., you're embracing the culture of your distant forefathers, but rejecting the enlightenment that Christianity brought them.
>>
>>126349414
indeed
>>
File: God and Christianity.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
God and Christianity.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
Bumping with another 8/10 redpill about Christianity. 8/10 because there's two things it misses:

1. God's pronouns aren't capitalized in it. This is more than just a tradition thing, to me, it shows that He is not masculine, in the traditional sense, but that He is a higher power, beyond our ability to truly understand as mortals.
2. Going to mass is very important. Group worship is very important (for reasons too long to list in this post), and attending mass brings the congregation together as a community. My parents both have healthy social lives with their fellow Catholic churchgoers; both participate in church events, cooking food together, etc. In today's electronically-connected world, more excuses to meet up in person with your community are needed, and going to church is an excellent way of doing this.
>>
File: 1495069179808.png (396KB, 899x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1495069179808.png
396KB, 899x1284px
bump
>>
>>126349414
Is there any truth to the white/Aryan Jesus stuff? Like tying him to the Gauls through Galatians or some shit. Saw a YouTube vid on it recently and it sort of made sense but I have no idea.
>>
File: 1493279619619.jpg (153KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1493279619619.jpg
153KB, 830x974px
>>126349414
Bump
>>
>>126349414

What enlightenment did Christianity bring to us exactly that Greece or Rome didn't?
>>
>>126351784
mainly the idea of salvation through good works.
>>
>>126349414
What about the non-whites?
>>
Anyone have some unbiased Rosenbergian stuff? What's the deal with Positive Christianity?
>>
>>126351685
Top lel.
But why we must fight? I understand atheists fighting theists, but pagans and christians fighting each other is dumb.
>>
File: 7bcbd7e2db3d930576e5b4b137.png (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7bcbd7e2db3d930576e5b4b137.png
129KB, 500x500px
>>126349414
>>126349414

God is not racist and does not want us to be racist but instead to be kind to everyone.

"Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all."
>Acts 10:34-35

Again, God is not racist and does not want us to be racist but kind to everyone.

If you spread false lies and add to the bible God will punish you according to Revelation 22.
>>
>>126352884

This is a trick.
>>
Christianity is a piece of shit religion that the Jews want to succeed in converting the masses so that they can promote a culture of weakness and slave-worship where we are constantly competing to see who is the bigger victim; it's the religion of the SJWs.

t. Nietzsche
>>
File: .png (2MB, 1622x2982px) Image search: [Google]
.png
2MB, 1622x2982px
>>
>>126352884
this
>>126352969
explain
>>
File: 1495070294144.png (48KB, 200x227px) Image search: [Google]
1495070294144.png
48KB, 200x227px
>>126351498
Not sure but I've wondered this myself, because even if you don't believe in Christianity, the resurrection, etc., the greatest objectively-true miracle of Jesus Christ was that He was a Jew that did not succumb to kikery and, in fact, preached against it. I could be wrong but I think there must be some sort of genetic component to Jews' predisposition to jew everything up, it's not purely societal.

>>126351784
Many things, but chiefly, the acknowledgement of one God, and the rejection of false idols

>>126352439
All are welcome to praise God and be Christian, of course, but being non-white complicates things somewhat, because everyone should embrace their cultural heritage, and Christianity is a chiefly white religion. This is why Hispanic (Mexican) Catholics are usually devout and based in my experience... well, at least the ones that can stand to live north of Colorado. I'm not intimately familiar with the history but apparently they have like 500 years of culture there, and that's pretty cool. The Mexican-American Catholics I've met have strong, hardworking fathers, and decent, traditional mothers. They go to mass every week.
>>
>>126349414
"Progress" is actually a middle eastern concept. It's a byproduct of money-fear.

Man falls to his death from building because he works a comfy job in an office, and he has a wife and kids, yet he loses half of his money to a bad investment. That man is a product of progress and is no happier than the blissfully ignorant hunter/gatherer.

You know this to be true.

Acceptance of Christianity isn't a disease but a byproduct of the disease of monetization. It teaches values like "rewards in the afterlife" for doing religious rituals. The only reward is IN this life. And yes, I believe in something afterwards, and I do believe in a God, but I don't think god cares about us on a personal level.
>>
>>126352884
He tells us to judge things by their fruits and the fruits of modern universalist Christianity is multiculturalism which is a train wreck.
>>
>>126352969
Notice how OP didn't provide ANY scriptures?
>>
>>126349414
aside from the fear of Hell and the hope for Heaven, why do I as an Aryan required Christianity? I already live a moral life and have a sense of community. Is there more?
>>
>>126349414
>Christianity *IS* White Culture
Yeah, that's why most Christians aren't white.
>>
>>126353062
>the acknowledgement of one God, and the rejection of false idols
So, nothing. Fuck off.
>>
how wrong can you be

culture can be symbiotic and religion can act as a canvas but you can absolutely seperate and respect and admire culture that played a large part in or was influenced by christianity

we are mentally capable and advanced enough to do this. get a grip
>>
File: hq-default.png (50KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hq-default.png
50KB, 1680x1050px
>>126353209
Some day you'll realize that you need God far more than He needs you.

You say you have morals, but how do you know a crooked line is straight without having seen a straight line?
>>
>>126349414
In the same way that modern atheists are cultural christians, so are modern pagans. Modern whites aren't abandoning their Christian roots by embracing the ethos of their distant forefathers. The benefits of the Christian tradition are in our bones. Pagans are just course correcting where ancient ideas are actually superior.
>>
>>126353520
>Some day you'll realize that you need God far more than He needs you.
Yeah I'm hoping its right now, which is kinda why I'm asking. Why do I need Christianity?

>but how do you know a crooked line is straight without having seen a straight line?
You dont consider doing good for others, not indulging in drugs, living a clean life while helping as many as possible isnt moral or is there something else im missing?
>>
>>126349414
>If you're white and atheist, you're rejecting your culture.
you can do pretty much everything the bible wants you to without believing in a sky daddy
>>
File: about_jesus.png (656KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
about_jesus.png
656KB, 1288x1732px
red pill 1/1
>>
>>126351498
No. He was a brown Jew from the Middle East. Christweenie edgelords on /pol/ are the white equivalent of the niggers who yell at people on the street in New York.
>>
>>126353973
> He was a brown Jew from the Middle East.
not entirely true.
>>
>>126352393

Isn't that the basis of Aristotle's virtues?

>>126353062

>acknowledgment of one god and rejection of idols

Christianity wasn't the first monotheist religion, and one can argue that Christianity has many deities (god, Jesus, holy geist, Mary, saints, angels).
>>
File: 1495070025434.png (86KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495070025434.png
86KB, 1500x1200px
>>126352884
>>126353036
Acknowledging racial and cultural differences is not racism. Or, I guess, it is NOW, because the term has been co-opted and people have been brainwashed, but it shouldn't be.

>>126353090
Personally I believe that human societal/technological progress is the natural state of things, and will result in a singularity, which is the same thing as the Biblical apocalypse.

Given that we live in a world where competition is natural and humans are inherently lazy and prone to sin, Christianity provides a solid moral framework to guide souls to happiness and salvation.

>It teaches values like "rewards in the afterlife" for doing religious rituals.
This is a very naive view.

I had this revelation during mass a few weeks back, during those stupid Berkeley riots. I saw a bunch of brainwashed retards marching and chanting hateful bullshit, and a stoned-off-his-ass hippie dude shittily playing guitar and trying to get people to sing along. I realized: this is the same sort of thing we do at Catholic mass, conceptually. We say words and do physical motions in unison and sing beautiful traditional songs (backed by talented-but-far-from-professional musicians) to praise the Lord. Yet, when I looked around myself at mass, I didn't see anyone that looked anywhere nearly as unhappy as the brainwashed SJW libtards protesting in Berkeley. After mass, everyone greeted each other, I talked with a high school teacher I hadn't spoken to in years, all over cookies and coffee. One of these groups is inherently better for your mental health than the other.
>>
>pagan emperor decides a 3 in 1 god will appease his empire
>suddenly actual monotheists are satans cocksuckers.

I'll never understand why I got into Catholicism. Glad I left.
>>
File: jesus-disappointed.png (949KB, 866x1216px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-disappointed.png
949KB, 866x1216px
itt: degenerate losers who want you to accept Christianity because they believe you're a degenerate loser who also needs saving from his own lifestyle and choices
>>
>>126354146
>one can argue that Christianity has many deities (god, Jesus, holy geist, Mary, saints, angels).
if he's okay with lying.
>>126354288
>Acknowledging racial and cultural differences is not racism.
sure? regardless of semantics and whatever sophistry you want to use, if you're trying to get more gibs at the expense of anyone (like foreigners, someone of a different race), that's not right.
>>126353115
look up the parable of the good samaritan
>>
>>126354081
He was brown no matter what. It was a religion suited for people in a very bad posture having nothing who invented some great reward on the after life to stand their lives without falling into complete anarchy and crime which is the outcome for every poor population. The viking gods rewarded warriors and bravour because they needed them to be that, christianity rewards bumps if they don't steal and kill because they needed them to do that and not turn complete gypsies. No mystery, every religion can be logically explained. Ever wandered why the muslim paradise is a giant oasis ? Because desert dwelling coons needed just that to get incentive. Religion is really civil/penal law in times when the states didn't dispose of the police force they do today, so they created a placebo sort of one.
>>
>>126352658

Positive Christianity removed the Old Testament, and replaced it with Tacitus's Germania. Christ was reconfigured into an Aryan philosopher and the Christian ideal was seen as Old Germanic warlords rather than ascetics. Without the OT, focus is now on Europe particularly Germany.

Rosenberg himself was a pagan but Positive Christianity was a middle ground.
>>
>>126354727
Well you have stuff like the divine council. Basically 70 something demi-gods which god appointed to the nations.
>>
>>126354813
Thanks for the rundown.
>>
>>126354727

What's their to lie about?

Catholics worshiping Mary and saints is a common criticism that Protestants have. Considering many pagan gods were turned into saints, and saint and god seem to be semantics, I don't see what the problem is.
>>
File: Christ.jpg (367KB, 1100x2127px) Image search: [Google]
Christ.jpg
367KB, 1100x2127px
>>126354288
If you don't want to marry a black person, don't.

But if you think Christianity is a "white" religion, you're very, very wrong.

The sermon on the mount shows us that we must have love for everyone.
>>
File: sweet baby jesus.webm (667KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
sweet baby jesus.webm
667KB, 320x214px
>>126354799
Jesus was the son of a Magi (Zoroastrian priest) and a Jewish woman, Miriam. Miriam stood against the Jews of her day and agreed to the Plot. She would bear a child with the wisest Aryan in Iran and the child would begin training at age 9 to be the second Messiah of the Jewish people, whom the Jews were all waiting for while under Roman rule. There is proof for this claim, of course. The first people to recognize Jesus as the Messiah were three "wise men" from Persia, which of course is Iran and the wise men were Zoroastrian priests. Why would they know about Jesus? There's also the fact that when Jesus was on the cross he said to one of the thieves next to him:

>Today you will be with me in Paradise (Luke 23:43)

What's interesting here is that the Jews do not view the afterlife or even Heaven as a "paradise." This view, at least in Scripture, is unique to Jesus. What's even more interesting is that the word Paradise originates in the Avestan language. Avestan is the language which Zoroaster used to record his teachings in the very first actual "holy book" called the Avestan -- named after the first actual "holy language."

So, in Jesus' last moment, he used an Iranian word to describe an Aryan afterlife.

Jesus Christ was a Jew by tradition (Miriam, his mother, was Jewish and therefore Jesus is considered Jewish according to tradition). But he was also half Aryan. Jesus lived among Jews, but he lived in a way benefiting an Aryan, not a Jew.
>>
>>126355026
>Catholics worshiping Mary and saints
they ask Mary to pray for them, just like you can ask your neighbor to pray for you. all power ultimately is from God.
>Considering many pagan gods were turned into saints
explain
>>
>>126355078
What is your take on Melchizedek? Abraham had sought his blessing before there was Judaism . I was thinking recently he may have been linked to Zoroastrianism. There are of course other theories such as him being Christ also.
>>
>>126355078
1 - no such thing as a "half-aryan", by that definition Obama is half-WASP
2 - nazis went full retard with their we wuz theory they had to correct in practice by killing gypsies, purely aryan, like persians, in theory. Bullshit, shitskins the lot of them.
3 - provide actual sources other than your ass and jewish tales translated 5 times
Interesting reading nonetheless.
>>
File: ChristChan - 112.png (377KB, 680x1151px) Image search: [Google]
ChristChan - 112.png
377KB, 680x1151px
>>126353898
thank you, I was looking for this one.

>>126354146
Of course it wasn't the first monotheistic religion. There is only one God in Christianity, don't get me started on that. But another great thing about Christianity is it was the 2.0 patch on Judaism, a wake-up call to the Jews, an invitation for them to stop jewing and get back to praising God. Of course most of them denied it, and literally had Christ crucified for it, but that's the Jews for you.

>>126354727
Who said anything about gibs?

>>126355065
You misunderstand me, because you're viewing my words through the lens of "racism" that has been pushed by ((someone)) in recent years. Christianity started in the Middle East, but the whites made it mainstream and spread it throughout the world. Anyone can and should be Christian, and non-white Christians should integrate it into their culture for future generations, as the Mexicans did (see >>126353062) with Catholicism. At my Catholic church here in the midwest, far north from Mexico, we sing a few songs in Spanish here and there, and observe some Mexican Catholic traditional holy days. I'm not Hispanic but I think it's pretty cool.
>>
>>126355078
I don't remember any of that in the bible.

Also her name was Mary, not Miriam.

>Matthew Chapter 1
"This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:

Abraham was the father of Isaac,
Isaac the father of Jacob,
Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,
Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar,
Perez the father of Hezron,
Hezron the father of Ram,
Ram the father of Amminadab,
Amminadab the father of Nahshon,
Nahshon the father of Salmon,
Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,
Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth,
Obed the father of Jesse,
and Jesse the father of King David.
David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife,
Solomon the father of Rehoboam,
Rehoboam the father of Abijah,
Abijah the father of Asa,
Asa the father of Jehoshaphat,
Jehoshaphat the father of Jehoram,
Jehoram the father of Uzziah,
Uzziah the father of Jotham,
Jotham the father of Ahaz,
Ahaz the father of Hezekiah,
Hezekiah the father of Manasseh,
Manasseh the father of Amon,
Amon the father of Josiah,
and Josiah the father of Jeconiah and his brothers at the time of the exile to Babylon.
After the exile to Babylon:
Jeconiah was the father of Shealtiel,
Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,
Zerubbabel the father of Abihud,
Abihud the father of Eliakim,
Eliakim the father of Azor,
Azor the father of Zadok,
Zadok the father of Akim,
Akim the father of Elihud,
Elihud the father of Eleazar,
Eleazar the father of Matthan,
Matthan the father of Jacob,
and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah."
>>
File: 1445921597522.png (167KB, 586x492px) Image search: [Google]
1445921597522.png
167KB, 586x492px
Nuh-uh. Paganism is troo roots. Worship trees and suck penis like real white men of yore.
>>
File: baby jesus.gif (1MB, 380x255px) Image search: [Google]
baby jesus.gif
1MB, 380x255px
>>126355360
Abraham didn't exist.
Torah was not written by a couple authors (Isaiah, Moses, etc.) but instead many Jewish rabbis concocted the OT stories, most of them taken from pre-existing Aryan religions, such as the Genesis story and the flood.

>>126355489
>1
A man born of an Aryan man and a Jewish woman is biologically half Aryan. Jesus is considered Jewish because his mother was Jewish.
>2
The genocide didn't happen but it may..
>3
pick one of the many claims I made and ask for a source if you want one

>>126355701
Read the Bible again.
Miriam is her Hebrew name.
>>
>>126355221

That's not entirely true. Certain gods have certain aspects, healing, wellness of crops, finding lost things, patrons of certain professions or animals, etc, just like gods. If Mary or a saint just relay your prayers then why are they more powerful?

>saints turned into gods

One example is pope Gregory turned castor and Pollux into the Arab doctor saints. The is saint brigit from Ireland (goddess Bride), st Demeter in Byzantine empire. There was even saint Alexander the Great and even a dog character from Aesops fables that ended up as saints.
>>
File: 1464952458106-2.jpg (989KB, 1748x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1464952458106-2.jpg
989KB, 1748x1045px
>>126355921
Paganism is white religion.
>>
There's a lot to learn from Christianity regarding morals and responsibillity, something that's pretty much nonexistent nowadays in some socioeconomic classes in the West.

Back in the day you wouldn't even dare to sin because that would mean that you wouldn't go to this mythical place called "Heaven" and end up in "Hell". Nowadays most of us laugh at this concept while eating cool ranch Doritos and fapping to trap porn while thinking "what went wrong in my life?".

It might just be that the Heaven and Hell is not a physical place that you end up in AFTER death, but a mental state that you make up in your own mind. A personal prison or garden.
>>
>sandnigger religion
>White culture
>(((Christianity)))
>>
>>126355921

>Germanic folklore in the modern era associating mandrakes with semen means Odin in the Viking age drank semen

Putting the "source" in the image makes it even worse.
>>
File: christkillers.gif (132KB, 2157x392px) Image search: [Google]
christkillers.gif
132KB, 2157x392px
>>126356109
England is Christian. You must be a pajeet
>>
>>126355979
Maybe it is Miriam in Hebrew

>Abraham didn't exist.
>Torah was not written by a couple authors (Isaiah, Moses, etc.) but instead many Jewish rabbis concocted the OT stories, most of them taken from pre-existing Aryan religions, such as the Genesis story and the flood.

Abraham was real, the flood really happened and you need to improve your faith.
>>
File: 1478582315835.png (120KB, 395x508px) Image search: [Google]
1478582315835.png
120KB, 395x508px
>>126349414
>Redpill: Kike on a stick is a White culture
That's a good goy.
>>
File: 1491881755759.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491881755759.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>>126356217
Suck penis and be white, my friend.
>>
>>126355078
nice webm, but a true Christian doesn't get mad at others repent on God. especially when it's a human created resemblance of him.
>>
>>126356295
>Abraham was real, the flood really happened and you need to improve your faith.
care to discuss your claims or nah?
>>
File: 1485533092915.jpg (257KB, 634x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1485533092915.jpg
257KB, 634x1043px
>>126356326
we wuz peaceful noble savages an shiet nigguh, we wuz vikangs.
>>
>>126356352
lolwut
>>
File: 1495072425844.png (91KB, 200x324px) Image search: [Google]
1495072425844.png
91KB, 200x324px
>>126356324
Yeah, a kike with zero tolerance for kikery, first of His kind in generations, see >>126353898.
>>
>>126356422
Well, if you had read your bible I don't think there would be much to discuss.
>>
>>126356326

That's just embarrassing that you can sit there and read the explanation and not just laugh or feel pain from how stupid that is. That's pure bullshit from the author and you know it. Is intellectual dishonesty a sin?

Also, nice interracial homoerotic picture you have. Maybe if you die in an accident and your family looks through your photos, they'll think you were a closet fag and bury you in a rainbow casket.
>>
>>126353033
>he guys I had a dream that in the hotbed region of terrorism some terrorist attack might happen at any time in the future at any place in these countries
>let me accompany that by one of the very few possible and plausible target of a terrorists attack even existing in this countries
>skyscraper in Dubai catches fire year later due to an accident. not a terrorist attack
>BTFO! Proof the entire universe was made by skyfairy No.285 and he wants us to fap to green anime girls
>there are actually retards who post this macro unironically
>>
>>126349414
>the culture that guided the white man to progress
And how exactly did Christianity guide the White Man to progress? Europeans became dominant despite, not because of, Christianity. Ancient Rome, the empire that built Europe, was originally Pagan, and the dark ages that followed it were Christian. The civilization cycle has more to do with it than Christianity.
>>
File: just kidding guise 3.png (216KB, 568x1023px) Image search: [Google]
just kidding guise 3.png
216KB, 568x1023px
>>126356629
so you're trying to troll and arent interested in discussion. ok,
>>
>>126356552
>a self hating kike

OY VEY! It's annaduh shoah!!!
>>
File: 1409527704808.png (242KB, 374x366px) Image search: [Google]
1409527704808.png
242KB, 374x366px
>>126356820
You clearly don't believe everything that is said in the book of Genesis as truth.

What is there to discuss?
>>
File: jesus race.jpg (89KB, 773x320px) Image search: [Google]
jesus race.jpg
89KB, 773x320px
>>126357061
>You clearly don't believe everything that is said in the book of Genesis as truth.
Facts don't require belief.
Guess-work requires belief.
When you want to discuss the facts of Scripture, let me know :^)
>>
File: 1477649471089.png (273KB, 962x588px) Image search: [Google]
1477649471089.png
273KB, 962x588px
I agree OP. No (((conincidence))) that as countries have become more secular and atheistic they've becmoe less white.
>>
>>126356791
It's a joke image and I made it myself. Never seen it posted by anyone else so I don't know what you're on about. I just shared it before deleting it because I didn't want it on my drive. Also, it's one month later and not years, really don't know what you're saying here. The image he posted and the photographs are extremely similar as well as him guessing the location correctly. It is quite a feat but of course in no way to be taken seriously or even as proof for god/s. I suppose that's why they say Germans lack a sense of humor.
>>
File: 1495263955065.png (962KB, 910x954px) Image search: [Google]
1495263955065.png
962KB, 910x954px
>>126357220
So you don't accept all 66 books of the bible as they are?

You don't believe it is inspired by the Christian God Himself?

Oh and keep claiming the discussion isn't happening, it's funny.
>>
File: heretical.png (758KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
heretical.png
758KB, 1185x1029px
>>126355617
>Who said anything about gibs?
white normie: do X and I'll give you money
brown guy: okay
white trash: [autistic screeching] you should be giving me that money instead
>>126356093
see pic related
>>126355985
that's more like cultural appropriation to sort of "ruin" worship of pagan gods.
>>
>>126349414
>r-religion is for dummies goy!
>r-religion totally isn't about solidifying certain values and principles among groups of people create a moral a philosophical foundation that will strengthen and broaden their power
>It's totally not about how it creates a sense of unity among people that is strong enough to fight the Jew.
>there is nothing more to religion than believing in a sky daddy and kike on a stick!
>you are too much of an intellectual to fall for that right goy?
>wouldn't you rather be a faithless uncultured degenerate that feels no connection to his race or nation?

JIDF ITT

Religion is what keeps a race of people unified under common principles and values. Uncorrupted christianity is the religion of the European. Christianity spreads and upholds the European races. It's another Shoah!
>>
>>126350950
Thank you so much for sharing this.

I actually cried. I love Jesus and I love God for what he has done for us. I feel loved.
>>
>>126349414
>If you're white and atheist, you're rejecting your culture.
All the Abrahamic religions (Islam, Christianity and Judaism) represent the worst immorality of the world and in no way reflect American culture.

>forefathers, but rejecting the enlightenment that Christianity brought them.
The King of England was the divine ruler, the Christian God's vicar on Earth and Defender of the Faith.

Our country's forefathers reject that divine rule and arbitrary religious subjectivity that colonists lived under. They established a secular, liberal democratic republic that specifically rejects any religious influence in the very First Amendment.
>>
>>126351784

>what enlightenment did Christianity bring that Greece or Rome didn't

Only the philosophical foundation of Science.
You see, Christianity brought with it a world view. Namely that the creator of the universe is Rational, Consistent and Understandable. From that the medieval Christian naturalists reasoned that because God is rational, consistent and understandable, so too his creation would be rational, consistent and understandable.
From that they began the process of repeated experimentation. That is, rather than assume a thing is true because they reasoned it to be true, they tested it with the expectation that it would be the same for all people at all times.
Over the centuries the methods by which they tested were refined until we finally arrived at the scientific method.

No other culture in the entire history of the world managed to develop science, and for the very obvious reason that no other culture in the entire history of the world had the necessary philosophical foundation to do so.
>>
>>126352984

>Jews are literally the #1 enemy of Christianity
>Jews want Christianity to succeed

Nice reasoning bro.
>>
File: tumblr_odx6po9tRC1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (216KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odx6po9tRC1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
216KB, 1280x853px
>not being a flat earth young earth creationist biblical literalist fundamentalist christian

still blue pilled living in the world

James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

sorry normies

god hates you
>>
>>126355701
>Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

If Joseph is not the father of Jesus, then none of that geneology applies to Jesus, right? If your wife bears a child sired by her black bull lover, do you claim his child's genes come from your ancestors?

Religious people must have been really stupid back then.
>>
>>126357893

Everything you mentioned is from Greeks. In fact, Aristotle was the single most important figure in medieval science.

Also, technological and scientific progress skyrocketed after the renassaince which was the rediscovery of Greek texts.

Unless you can pinpoint where in the Bible science and technology is promoted or should be sought then we're going to have to give this to the Greeks again.
>>
>>126357648
where did the 66 books come from?

>inb4 god

stay defeated.
>>
File: ChristChan - 136.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ChristChan - 136.png
708KB, 1280x720px
>>126356960
If you ever actually read or studied the Bible at all, you'd see that it's basically one long tale of Jews jewing it up, and then every few hundred years God speaks to one Jew and he briefly gets the rest of the Jews to stop jewing, only for them to forget pretty quickly and resume jewing. Protip: God is not a magical sky man, and so when "God speaks to someone", you can interpret that as someone who was unusually high IQ, meditated and figured shit out, and/or had some genetic mutation that prevented them from falling to the base Jew mindset.

>>126357333
Checked. Humans, or at least white people, have an innate, biological need to believe in something to act as their moral center. When you recursively introspect to decide what is moral or how you should act in a given situation, you need a "faith"-based core. Modern atheists think they're somehow above this base need, but they fail to see how they simply replace faith in God with faith in "inclusivity", "diversity", "tolerance", "acceptance", "(man-made) global warming", etc. etc. Basically, ((some individuals from a specific race of people in powerful roles in modern society)) stopped falling prey to their own golden calves, and started encouraging the goyim to fall for them instead.

>>126357774
>All the Abrahamic religions (Islam, Christianity and Judaism) represent the worst immorality of the world and in no way reflect American culture.
The USA was literally founded by Christians, on Christian values.

>>126357665
I literally don't understand how that has anything to do with what I said. I'm saying that the white man had the honor of promoting the Good Word of Christ to the global scale, and in doing so, set an example for the other races by deeply ingraining it in his culture. White people should realize this (and stop falling for the atheism meme), and non-white people should follow the white man's example and do the same, convert, make it a part of their culture.
>>
>>126355617
I'm also a Catholic from the Midwest.
God created all, and want us to love all, that doesn't mean we prioritize outsiders. We serve our family (nuclear then racial). Love who you are, God made you such, and you must tend to your own first, then the others.
>>
>>126358493

>Aristotle created science

This is the guy who reasoned that a heavy rock must fall faster than a light rock because it is heavier, and never even considered that it should be tested precisely because it couldn't be expected to happen the same way every time because the gods are capricious.

This is the guy who reasoned that the stars must be round because spheres are the most pleasant shapes to the gods.

>muh greek science tho
>>
>>126358151
It was through the Holy Spirit that Mary conceived Jesus.
Joseph had the honor of descending from actual earthly kings which would fulfill the prophecy

Jesus was quite literally, a king on earth and now in heaven in his own right.

>Zechariah 6
"Tell him this is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the Lord. It is he who will build the temple of the Lord, and he will be clothed with majesty and will sit and rule on his throne. And he will be a priest on his throne. And there will be harmony between the two.’ The crown will be given to Heldai, Tobijah, Jedaiah and Hen son of Zephaniah as a memorial in the temple of the Lord. Those who are far away will come and help to build the temple of the Lord, and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you. This will happen if you diligently obey the Lord your God.”"
>>
>>126356422
flood happened, what about Noahs Ark found on the mountain it was said to be. with compartment for all the animals.

As for Abraham, Genesis 11:31 says that the patriarch's father, Terah, took his son (who was then called Abram before God renamed him Abraham) and their extended family out of a city called Ur of the Chaldeans. Archaeologists took this notation as something to investigate, because according to The Biblical World: An Illustrated Atlas, the Chaldeans were a tribe that didn't exist until somewhere around the sixth and fifth centuries B.C., nearly 1,500 years after Abraham is believed to have lived.
Ur of the Chaldeans has been located not far from Haran, whose remnants are found today in southwestern Turkey.
>>
File: 1483782874832.jpg (32KB, 220x359px) Image search: [Google]
1483782874832.jpg
32KB, 220x359px
>>126358659
God inspired each of the writers, sometimes giving them visions.

Turn to Christ, Anon.
>>
File: ChristChan - 117.png (416KB, 1038x936px) Image search: [Google]
ChristChan - 117.png
416KB, 1038x936px
>>126358687
Absolutely. The problem is, white people are culturally and possibly genetically predisposed to wanting to help outsiders. I'm reading "Culture of Critique" right now and so far tl;dr Jews gonna jew because they're tribalistic and always have been, white people gonna stick their neck out for others to the point of self-flagellation because of how we developed early on as a race. It's hilarious how people want to characterize the "rural and suburban retards" of this country (especially the Midwest and the South) as being violently racist fucks, when we're actually the kindest, and most welcoming people there are. But you nailed it, we have to remember to tend to our own first before helping others.
>>
>>126358785

>it took us 2000 years to discovery gravity so Aristotle was a retard

Aussies
>>
>>126358903
flood story is older than Torah by thousands of years...and was first recorded by ancient Aryans, not kikes.
>>
File: 1493236283771.jpg (182KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493236283771.jpg
182KB, 500x750px
>>126356326
WHAT?! YOU WANT SOURCES FOR MY AUTISTIC WIFE'S RANDOM FOLKLORE CLAIMS?! JUST LOOK IT UP!
>>
>>126359595
but then why was the ark found to be mesured as the same units as the Bible says. it was the perfect size incubits
>>
>>126351498
Look up William Fink. The tribes of Israel are thr White race, that is why the Gospel was sent to those people when Jesus came only for the lost sheep of Israel.
>>
File: 1413412444361.png (27KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413412444361.png
27KB, 300x480px
Christianity is worthless without the idea of a vengeful God.
Pastors preach about Jesus' love and acceptance of everyone, which is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>126359412

That's not what I said.
It took us thousands of years to discover gravity /precisely because/ no one had the philosophical foundation from which to conduct methodological experimentation.

>why experiment when the gods will just change the result?
>>
File: d504d884b6ea678a259ed0.jpg (109KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
d504d884b6ea678a259ed0.jpg
109KB, 690x1035px
>>126359932
Nice try you Muslim pig
>>
>>126359932
No it isn't. This life is transient in Christianity. Anybody who doesn't look at it with the thought of rapture is doing it wrong.
>>
>>126360070
You disagree with me, yet you post a crusader bathed in Saracen blood. How is that acceptable to lovey dovey Jesus?

>>126360079
Rapture implies judgement. Judgement implies a discriminating God which is not accepting to all.
>>
>>126358870
>It was through the Holy Spirit that Mary conceived Jesus.
Negro, Space Daddy, Sky Magician, what difference does this make?

>Joseph had the honor of descending from actual earthly kings
He was the first parent in history to claim his kid was a special snowflake?? Tell me more!!

>Jesus was quite literally, a king on earth
Then how it that the Romans knew nothing about him? They wrote down just about everything. Why is there zero said about him until he's already 18?
>>
>>126360459
Mercy is not the same as forgivingness. The story of the Samaritan woman at the well clearly demonstrates this. He gives her many chances to change, but demand that she does.

Important point. Just mentioning it.
>>
File: proof.png (28KB, 751x670px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
28KB, 751x670px
>>126359858
>the ark was found
>>
>>126360459
ii agree with you the whole everyone is acceptted is bs bc stating that someone who only acknowledges God gets treated the same as someone who worships Him every day, both go to Heaven. Simply acknowledging God and Jesus doesnt get you into Heaven. Active Worship does
>>
>>126360861
john 3:16 disagrees
>>
>>126360676
It's normal for humans to stray from the path, but at what point would continued complacency make someone rejected from paradise?
Is it based on true intent?
I'm just looking at it from the angle of creating a society of self-regulating people.

>>126361004
So how is belief defined?
>>
>>126358675
>The USA was literally founded by Christians,
False

>on Christian values.
False. David Barton lied and it sounds like you fell for the lies.
>>
>>126352884
Race and culture are not the same thing.
>>
>>126360861
agreed mercy is quite franky not the same as forgiveness. see my other post \/
>>126360861
Simply Acknowledging God and getting into Heaven is mercy. God forgives not gives Mercy. Look at the flood for example, or the enslavement, God is Merciless. He forgives sins. But u have to be active in Worahip to get into Heaven
>>
>>126358675
I think that a true Christian is the real anti-racist, and that the atheists try to appropriate it to make Christians look bad, and to try to equate racism/xenophobia (punishing someone for something out of his control) with chastising someone for his un-Christian behavior (e.g., "homophobia", "transphobia"). We shouldn't be taking the bait and acting extra racist/xenophobic just to "stick it" to atheists.
>>126358687
>>126359097
>we have to remember to tend to our own first before helping others
This claim is what I was referring to in my hypothetical conversation here: >>126357665
family, county, state, country, etc. are merely administrative divisions that make it easier to provision resources and keep track of the population for the purpose of law and order
Book of Luke:
>27“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. 29To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunicb either. 30Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. 31And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them. 32“If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. 34And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount. 35But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. 36Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.
>>
File: 1494118925290.jpg (185KB, 1200x937px) Image search: [Google]
1494118925290.jpg
185KB, 1200x937px
>>126349414
What if I am agnostic / nihilistic but enjoy the morals and values that Christianity has to teach?
>>
>>126361222
>that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

If you have question what the word "belief" means..youre wrong and so is your religion despite its good.
>>
>>126352984
>t. Nietzsche

t. Guy who doesn't know anything about Nietzsche.

Nietzsche was worried that because we were starting to get rid of religion, we were opening a void that would be filled by violent ideologues or moral relativists. He was right, as WW2 demonstrated, and SJWs are somehow both ideologues AND moral relativists, which is something even Nietzsche didn't expect.
>>
>>126361222
The system we used to have was good, and the one you took from us. A sincere warning for a first offence, followed with a sincere punishment for a second. Death penalty is in action, and is used. Those convicted must be done fairly, have a defence, and be done so by their peers.

It's quite easy. Capital punishment is quite compatible with the Bible.

The amount of leniency could be comparable to the homogeneity of the society. Regardless, certain crimes must be punished by death. We are not serious about punishment.
>>
>>126361222
Worship, and resistance to temptation leads you to Heaven
>>
File: IMG_6177.png (193KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6177.png
193KB, 1136x640px
Saw this on the discord

Why ARE there self hating whites?
>>
>>126361469
Then I encourage you to further pursue Christianity, and to keep an open mind
>>
File: 1461651267609.png (239KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461651267609.png
239KB, 600x600px
>>126350950

Interesting read
>>
>>126361770
What if I was raised christian and while I do not personally believe in a god unless hard evidence is given, but do not deny that there is a chance, why must I be a christian? Surely being pro-christian and open to the idea of others believing it around me, isn't that fine?
>>
>>126359932
>Some versions of a heretical split-off are particularly shit in a specific way
>This means all forms of the religion are shit in that specific way
Fuck's sake, I don't hesitate to talk about protestants fucking things up, but this isn't even a problem all protestant denominations have, just some of them.
>>
>>126361765
Ideology.
>>
Christianity is dirty camel fucker culture at its core.

That said, in the immediate term strong Christian values means less white faggots and trannies and more white nuclear families making babies. So its a necessary evil for now.
>>
>>126361508
Belif and Acknowledgement are two different things.
Belief requires activity. If you believe in being pro republican it requires you to be acive in politics and voting
Acknowledging just is say oh theres a God
>>
File: xcv8y3.png (654KB, 1280x975px) Image search: [Google]
xcv8y3.png
654KB, 1280x975px
>>126360459
>Romans 13:1-7

"Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished. For the authorities do not strike fear in people who are doing right, but in those who are doing wrong. Would you like to live without fear of the authorities? Do what is right, and they will honor you. The authorities are God’s servants, sent for your good. But if you are doing wrong, of course you should be afraid, for they have the power to punish you. They are God’s servants, sent for the very purpose of punishing those who do what is wrong. So you must submit to them, not only to avoid punishment, but also to keep a clear conscience.

Pay your taxes, too, for these same reasons. For government workers need to be paid. They are serving God in what they do. Give to everyone what you owe them: Pay your taxes and government fees to those who collect them, and give respect and honor to those who are in authority."
>>
>>126361765
read "Culture of Critique"
>>
>>126361923
A religious perspective first comes from recognising that all religions preach similar, universal truths and perspectives that are deeply rooted in our lives.

There's specific differences, but they all require the idea, for example that we are born capable of virtue, and ought to pursue it. That nature comes in cycles.
>>
File: Fatima.jpg (371KB, 1669x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Fatima.jpg
371KB, 1669x1181px
>>126361923
>unless hard evidence is given
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_F%C3%A1tima
read up.
>>
While I acknowledge Christanity was a useful tool for Galvanizing the native Romano-Celts and Anglo-Saxons into unity, it was also through Christanity that Mainland Europe managed to slowly destroy the Anglo-Saxon culture to replace it with a degenerate backward Frankish one that inhibited personal freedoms, equality and forward thinking.

The English Cultural resurgence movement only managed to happen when the Catholic and Puritan Christian elements in England died.
>>
>>126362120
I don't got time for that. Summarize it in one word.
>>
>>126362001
a murderer doing life beliefs. is he saved?
>>
>>126362037
What about when your government is run by corrupt globalists who actively try to destroy your people and culture?
If they were appointed by God, then he's more akin to Satan.
>>
>>126362471
*believes
>>
Romans 3:22-26
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
>>
>>126362471
no because he isnt worshiping the values of "Thall shall not kill" from The Ten Commandments"
>>
File: 1474887226164.png (245KB, 480x659px) Image search: [Google]
1474887226164.png
245KB, 480x659px
>>126361987
>>
>>126362632
a murderer in prison who believe sin jesus and stops murdering isnt saved?
>>
File: 1375946323145.jpg (228KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
1375946323145.jpg
228KB, 1000x662px
>>126362483
At some point, things are going to get too bad for even God to continue watching and at that point, Revelation tells us that God Himself will intervene in humanity once more and restore Earth as it should be.
>>
>>126350950
About that "redpill" of yours. To one who understands that the universe and everything therein to have been birthed not by a conscious effort of will (God), but instead by a combining of elements via improbable and complex causations, wherein spreads a massed yet fixed amount of matter and energy that transitions from one form to another, never retaining an absolute state of being but expands or decays according to laws of physics (at the least), then this authors interpretation seems very silly, if not pompus.

>I studies a number of world religions, and attemping (sic) to reconcile all of that modern science"

How many did he study? And what does he mean by "modern science"? Seems as vague a start a "Studies by leading experts show there are more than two genders".

>Every religion I have studies is based almost ENTIRELY on truth - the problem is figuring out which tiny seeds of MIStruth have been planted therein, by deliberate mistranslations, omission, and at times even outright fraud"

But how can I trust his own use of the word "Karma"? The author associates it with the Jews, and thus evil. Karma simply means deeds in the old Sanskrit, removed by thousands of miles and years from the Jews. Seems the author pulls his own, deliberate mistranslation

>"Sin is transgression against universal law. Sin, generally speaking, is anything that harms yourself or others."

So what is universal law? Is it that you should harm nothing? Then how does one eat?

It makes me tired to see such such fallible and patchy rhetoric be praised and saved. And I've wasted a half hour pondering it any typing devoted to it.
>>
>>126349414
>Culture created by brown skin people.
>Christ is a semetic jew
>Huwite culture
Nice try fags.
>>
>>126349414

It's a Middle Eastern religion. You see a lot of white people in the middle east?

True White People worship the sun, the trees and Woden.

>Buh...buh my kike-sand nigger fairy tales...Jesus wuz white

Crucify yourself.
>>
File: 1494234532754.png (268KB, 803x802px) Image search: [Google]
1494234532754.png
268KB, 803x802px
>>126362919
>>126362938
Suck penis and be white, my friends.
>>
File: 1494712225635.jpg (220KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494712225635.jpg
220KB, 960x960px
>>126362919
>>126362938
>jesus was a shit skin

hurrrrrrrrrr HURRRRRRR
>>
File: 1491271950861.png (165KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491271950861.png
165KB, 640x640px
>>126352878
Because /pol/ is a Christian board. You have 10 seconds to repent and convert.
>>
>>126362859
Sounds cucked as fuck.
>>
>>126362795
he will be saved when he dies without having any unrepentant mortal sin on his conscience.
>>
>>126363034

Are you dense? Christianity is not only loaded with homosexuals all at the very top, it is the most historically famous young boy fucking institution ON THE EARTH.
>>
>>126363034
>A-All Pagans are gays.

Let me ask you a Question. Do you know the Origin of the Judeo-Christian god? At what point does Yehwah stop being a Pagan idol?

Because Yehwah is a direct analogue to Tiwaz or Tyr in Germanic History, as both draw upon the same Indo-European root.
>>
File: pagan camp.png (52KB, 617x219px) Image search: [Google]
pagan camp.png
52KB, 617x219px
>>126363249
>>126363289
>>
>>126363247
and what of his victims?

>I murder 10 people
>I have a change of heart and turn to Jesus after the fact
>Thats 10 families devastated
>I go to the same Heaven as my victims and their countless family members

about right?
>>
>>126361521
>Nietzsche was worried that because we were starting to get rid of religion, we were opening a void that would be filled by violent ideologues or moral relativists
Nietzsche said that men (masters) make the morals for other men (slaves). Mostly the people who already refuse to acknowledge that they were already the moral relativists.

The Ubermensch would seize this gap, this opportunity to rise above them. Eventually we could all be masters
>>
>>126363110

His description in the bible sure makes him sound like one. He was born in Bethlehem but he wasn't from their, he was from Syria.

Joseph had dragged his pregnant wife there to pay their taxes.

dumb fucks don't even know your own fairy tales.
>>
>>126349414
I agree, Christianity was shaped by the Europeans, they made it one of the pillars of their culture, it would be unrecognizable without European influence.
>>
>>126363034
how does Christ's flesh feel in your mouth?
>>
Where I am from people shit on Christianity because in the end it became as toothless as a world religion could be.

I ask of you, when was the last time your Catholic pope took a hard stance on anything? Gays? Maybe if they are good they will go to heaven he says. Contraception? Well it's alright I guess he says. Muslim shitskin refugees? Let them come so that I can wash their feet he says. Degeneracy? No comment he says.

Same goes for our Greek Orthodox fags (literal ones) that call themselves a church. People yearn for direction and power and a clear message like it used to be not so long ago but all we get is defeatism and corrupted messages that come from unclean, greedy, gay, child-molesting lips.
>>
>>126363386
So you're just a cucked Progue Christian desperately denying History?
>>
>>126362891
>About that "redpill" of yours. To one who understands that the universe and everything therein to have been birthed not by a conscious effort of will (God), but instead by a combining of elements via improbable and complex causations, wherein spreads a massed yet fixed amount of matter and energy that transitions from one form to another, never retaining an absolute state of being but expands or decays according to laws of physics (at the least), then this authors interpretation seems very silly, if not pompus.
>Pseudo-intellectual assertion that it's impossible for both to be the case.
>Calls other people pompous (and misspells the word).
Wew

>So what is universal law? Is it that you should harm nothing? Then how does one eat?
Nice charitable interpretation there. Very intellectually honest.

You're right on most of your other points, though, even if you act like a massive prick about it.
>>
File: 1398818933774.png (188KB, 1542x867px) Image search: [Google]
1398818933774.png
188KB, 1542x867px
>>126363431
>religion is just a tool to control the plebs
And this is why we know atheism is kikery. To worship the self is to be the ultimate kike.
>>
>>126362938
If you had real, strong gods, their religion wouldn't be virtually nonexistent.
>>
File: bacon-heart.jpg (50KB, 480x458px) Image search: [Google]
bacon-heart.jpg
50KB, 480x458px
>>126363231
If you're a filthy Muslim,
You can't eat bacon,
You don't have the right to call others cucked,
Now excuse me while I go slather bacon sauce all over my chicken melt sandwich.
>>
File: 1476604023608.jpg (38KB, 750x731px) Image search: [Google]
1476604023608.jpg
38KB, 750x731px
>>126349414
>AHHHHHHHHH... MEN
AHHHHHHHHH... MEN

>AHHHHHHHHH... MEN
AHHHHHHHHH... MEN

>AHHHHHHHHH... MEN
AHHHHHHHHH... MEN

>AHHHHHHHHH... MEN
AHHHHHHHHH... MEN

>AHHHHHHHHH... MEN
AHHHHHHHHH... MEN

>AHHHHHHHHH... MEN
AHHHHHHHHH... MEN
>>
>>126363432
>Jesus of Nazareth
>He's from Syria
>>
>>126363217
You have 5 seconds to get your ghost story off my property before I open fire.
>>
>>126363675
... What? Christanity IS their religion, it just has names changed around everywhere.

Pagan Symbolism penetrated Christianity so hard, it's hard to even see the Original Christian symbols.
>>
File: 1441815420321.png (456KB, 826x896px) Image search: [Google]
1441815420321.png
456KB, 826x896px
>>126363512
>>
>>126363386
>Suck penis

I'm not a Priest, so no worries.

> and be white, my friends.

Hurr, be white and bow to a shit skin cult from the Middle East. No thanks.
>>
>>126355065
Does this include love for ourselves? Does this include love for Christianity? Kikes would have Christians destroy themselves and their religion because "love for all, goy!".
>>
>>126363423
>>I go to the same Heaven as my victims and their countless family members
>oh my gosh, it's going to be, like, so awkward
>>
File: Marrying gays in church.jpg (667KB, 2084x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Marrying gays in church.jpg
667KB, 2084x1362px
>>126349414
>Redpill
>chr*stianity
Pick one.
>>
>>126361521
>and SJWs are somehow both ideologues AND moral relativists,
>t. someone who has never read a word of Nietzsche
>>
>>126363918
lel it just doesn't make any sense.

>molest kids
>sincerely repent after the fact
>all is well despite the kids I ruined and the many lives they themselves will ruin because I fucked them up so badly
>but I love Jesus so...

>>
>>126363511
>in the end it became as toothless as a world religion could be.
Clearly you people have never heard of Jainism.

>When did the pope take a hard stance on anything
He does far more than you think. He called gender theory demonic, for example. The issue is our faggot media constantly spins things or under-reports them. He also basically called for a crusade against ISIS in modern day political language (i.e. much more subdued), it's just that at the time basically everyone ignored him.
>>
>>126363838
>Christanity is the White man's culture
>Well let's actually talk about White man;s culture
>F-Faggots

And there we have it, Chrisanity in a nutshell, you cannot accept History and spout nothing but dogma.

Just admit it, you don't want to talk about culture, you want an echo chamber to feel like your petty religious choice matters.

If there is a god, you know he doesn't care about you.
>>
File: tumblr_og6mx5wUc31t4mby8o3_1280.jpg (165KB, 615x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og6mx5wUc31t4mby8o3_1280.jpg
165KB, 615x1200px
>>126363940
>>126363511
hurr because thats christianity

not knowing jesus is going to obilterate these homo marrying churches and its total corrupted
>>
File: 1464952485976-0.jpg (90KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1464952485976-0.jpg
90KB, 500x669px
>>126363847
>>126364140
>>
But pagans are homo is ridiculous, most homo friendly societies were strong and militarized
>>
>>126349414
Your post is pretty on point. White people are very blessed that at some point in history they accepted Jesus and got blessed like crazy.

Like all good things until Jesus actually comes back though I am pessimistic about it lasting.

For now, a large part of white culture is Christian culture. If only it could stay that way.

And I don't mean that racistly, I mean if other countries of different ethnicities adopt real christianity as a part of their culture too, that'd be just as great.

I'm sure God would bless the crap out of them too.

The fact that the countries that founded themselves on Christianity are majority white is just incidental.

If it was any other ethnicity that did it I'm sure they'd be in the same position. And that very well could be the case in the future.

Atheists and believers in different religions can't see the beyond coincidence history of the Jews, and now the Christians for what they are, but clearly God's hand has been with us (Canada, America, etc.) because we accepted his Son and founded our countries on it.

Just as God has clearly had his hand on the Jews, as he's fulfilled the prophecy in the last 100 years of Israel being made a nation again in a day.

No other country of people has ever done that - been scattered for thousands of years and then gotten their country back.

The evidence for prophecy in the Bible is overwhelming. I really wish more people would look into it. But they imagine that the bible is the same as myths and the prophecies are like Nostradamus, vague, trickery, or whatever.

But it's nothing like that.

I used to believe in many things in my life, including being a professing atheist, I had no idea the Christians had something special.

I just thought it was the same as everyone else, but it's not.
>>
>>126363832
Didn't even feel like getting into the argument about how much neopaganism actually resembles historical European paganism.
>>
>>126363832
Supposedly, the Protestant Reformation was meant to solve that by purging the pagan values of modesty, solidarity and mutual service and replacing them with narcissism, jewlarp and evangelispam.
>>126363965
>>and SJWs are somehow both ideologues AND moral relativists
They "aren't" anything but what elevates their self-esteem and team-spirit at any given moment. In other words, they too are jewlarpers and evangelispammers.
>>
>>126363965
>>and SJWs are somehow both ideologues AND moral relativists,
>Implying they aren't ideologues
>Implying that them saying that all cultures are the same isn't moral relativism.
>>
File: 1464450220412.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1464450220412.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>126364230
>homo friendly societies were strong
lel, that's why they still exist, right?
>>
>>126363764
Enjoy watching your people perish while praying for a miracle.
At least crusaders weren't pussies.
>>
>>126364421
The Catholic Church is still around. What's your point, robot?
>>
File: 1411931048635.jpg (692KB, 1919x2559px) Image search: [Google]
1411931048635.jpg
692KB, 1919x2559px
>>126364157
It happens a bit too often to think of them as a small groups of sinners, chr*stians join conform to any current day trend and reject the word of god. Maybe you could convince atheists if your religion had some consistency.
>>
Is that any historycal proof outside the bible that jesus existed?

i mean most atheist want proof but they deny any historical evidence.
>>
File: 45 communist goals.jpg (151KB, 789x588px) Image search: [Google]
45 communist goals.jpg
151KB, 789x588px
>>126364587
Good goyim.
>>
>>126364097
if you really loved Jesus, you would be making reparations for the children anyway. also, "faith alone" is a protestant thing.
>>
>>126364661
no
>>
>>126364282
Neo Paganism is a double edged sword, for every Druidic recration society trying to rekindle barely recorded rites with have Wiccan retards.

I mean I question this "Muh Christ, no Pagan" people and their ideology, they come off as demagogues throwing stones in glass houses.

What makes your ideas any more right than others?
>>
File: 1489442535984.jpg (93KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489442535984.jpg
93KB, 850x400px
>>126364698
>>
>>126364439
The crusaders were ironically, a response to the muslim invasion at the time.
>>
>>126364705
>reparations
does jesus say I need to make reparation to be saved?
>>
>>126356324
Hello JIDF

Jews hate Christianity because whites have bleached it. Christianity promotes unity, non Jewish unity. Jewry seeks to destroy all for of unity for goyim. Only when United are the goyim a threat to the Jew. They will shill their soulless hearts out to destroy Christianity, the nation state, and all other non Jewish power structures.
>>
File: talmudic marxists.jpg (125KB, 476x829px) Image search: [Google]
talmudic marxists.jpg
125KB, 476x829px
>>126364752
>our race will become our own gods
Does that sound familiar? Fedoras? LARPagans?
>>
14/88!

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

https://discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
File: 1473071992142.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1473071992142.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>126349414
>religion
>this cuck is always posting anime (a japanese form of entertainment) with his gay posts
>thinks he's saving anyone
just kill yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_of37xoKzky1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (821KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of37xoKzky1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
821KB, 1200x1800px
>>126364650
try american baptist churches

u freaking retard

well no duh its a large group of people! the whole world is completely satanic sinners

jesus said its only a very small minority of people who will be saved on the planet

you can expect 90% of the churches to be totally corrupt sold over to satan
>>
>>126364900
>>
>>126363630
>And this is why we know atheism is kikery.
Your cognitive ability appears to be severely damaged. Atheism rejects Judaism, along with ALL the other Abrahamic and theistic religions.

>To worship the self is to be the ultimate kike.
Strawman fallacy. Atheists don't necessarily worship anything for ascibe to any particular science. That's just desperate red herrings.
>>
File: 394257.jpg (42KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
394257.jpg
42KB, 660x371px
>>126364965
You don't reject judaism, you are judaism.
>>
>>126349414
>enlightenment that Christianity brought

it was brought by the jews, and i don't trust jews

i only trust in Odin
>>
>>126364941
christ cucks getting blown the fuck out tonight
>>
File: fedoras and kikes.png (33KB, 722x622px) Image search: [Google]
fedoras and kikes.png
33KB, 722x622px
Reminder that fedoras and LARPagans are Leftist.
>>
>>126365229
They do not breed.
>>
File: 1390089203369.jpg (720KB, 1280x2041px) Image search: [Google]
1390089203369.jpg
720KB, 1280x2041px
>>126365267
>>
>>126364661
Yah, Josephus and some other ancient historian whose I can't remember.

There are other evidences too, but very few that aren't going to be connected to the scriptures in some way. Like there is archeology and stuff like that, that backs up the scripture.

When people say they need something outside the bible, they're missing the point of what the bible is. A bible. Which by definition is a collection of books or writings.

All the writings people thought were important about Jesus were collected into the Bible, that's why it got preserved there.

It's like asking 'are there any references to homer besides the books he wrote?' and the answer is. No. There aren't. With Jesus we have a few, but it's still hard to find.

Doesn't mean he, or Homer, didn't exist. Most legit historians would never argue Jesus didn't exist.

I was an idiot and I used to believe that myself, but it is not a very tenable belief to have.
>>
File: fleeing kikes.png (594KB, 637x892px) Image search: [Google]
fleeing kikes.png
594KB, 637x892px
>>126365298
And kikes do not fear them.
>>
File: god.jpg (37KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
37KB, 499x499px
>>126365210
christ cucks, is it hard? being afraid of nothing?
>>
File: fleeing kikes part 2.png (717KB, 714x602px) Image search: [Google]
fleeing kikes part 2.png
717KB, 714x602px
>>126365359
Kikes fear Christians.
>>
File: god-meme-comp.png (501KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
god-meme-comp.png
501KB, 640x639px
>>126365377
I NEARLY BROKE DOWN AND CRIED!!
>>
File: bt2423vc.png (180KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
bt2423vc.png
180KB, 480x640px
>>126364439
I hope accidentally eat bacon.
>>
>>126365409
The Jew has fully destroyed Germany as a nation. The country in the world is more enslaved and toyed with by the Jew than Germany.
>>
File: 1436578103999.jpg (529KB, 878x599px) Image search: [Google]
1436578103999.jpg
529KB, 878x599px
>>126365409
Kikes hate Christianity. Fedoras and LARPagans also hate Christianity.
>>
>>126365210
We literally don't believe in any of those things. Miracles still happen today. The Catholic Church has an in-depth process for deciding on whether or not something is a miracle, which is necessary because being declared a saint requires multiple posthumous miracles associated with you. There are many laws in the Old Testament that were specifically intended for Jews at that time, and not everyone now, and there were a considerable number of prophets, and things like Marian Apparitions still happen.
>>
>>126365569
I eat bacon because I'm not a Muslim you inbred retard.
>>
>>126365595
Kikes, fedoras, and LARPagans are natural allies.
>>
>>126365343
thank you for your argument.
>>
File: lAGkuwm.gif (1MB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
lAGkuwm.gif
1MB, 480x200px
>>126365615
>he actually believes all this crap is legitimate
>>
>>126364698
You know that was all made up, don't you?
>>
>>126365639
Good, it's delicious.

And I find your lack of faith disturbing, God will save us.
>>
>>126364798
No. Nothing you do can undo molesting people. You already knew the answer to that. Instead you repent and believe that Christ has forgiven you.

Repent = stop molesting people. Confess, apologize to God. Believe in Jesus's sacrifice for you.

I know you already knew all of this I can tell by what you typed, and I also don't believe you've molested anyone. I at least hope you haven't, but what the heck why not answer your question.
>>
File: mHM3DMk.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
mHM3DMk.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>126365615
so is it hard? being this stupid and gullible?
>>
File: 1435890.png (301KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435890.png
301KB, 800x600px
>>126365752
>communism has never existed
>bolsheviks were not jewish
wew lad
>>
File: 1474055832574.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1474055832574.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>126365615
I mean I guess some people have to be stupid. but really, to believe miracles happen? how foolish
>>
>>126365747
>Post a bunch of claims
>Those are wrong though.
>Lol ur dumb
Cool.
>>
>>126365802
if nothing can undo the hurting of children, and if I hurt children knowingly and willingly, and if your messiah will forgive this unforgivable act, I have no need for your messiah nor your company.
>>
File: 1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif (2MB, 228x180px) Image search: [Google]
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif
2MB, 228x180px
>>126365887
>claims that exist only within the mind
>nothing real or concrete
what an idiot!
>>
>>126365874
>>126365806
This is why Atheism is unsustainable in large numbers, just so you know. Once you don't have something around to mock and feel good about yourself, people go back to wanting religion.
>>
>>126349414
Christianity has existed for two thousand years. During that time, racial identtiy and nationalism was alive and well throughout europe. It was only within the past century or so - with the rise of ZOG - that we see anything to the contrary.

The issue isn't christianity. It's the kikes. It's always been the kikes. To give up our traditional faith is to further embrace atheism and secularism, which as we've seen, only accelerates the degeneration of our society and our people.
>>
So Christfags. Prove the God you Worship isn't Odin or Zeus.
>>
>>126364956
>jesus said its only a very small minority of people who will be saved on the planet

That's debatable.
>>
File: 1492124330603.gif (512KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1492124330603.gif
512KB, 160x160px
>>126366074
>he's speaking nonsense now
where you holding snakes while you typed this?
>>
File: 1443900515989.jpg (181KB, 791x555px) Image search: [Google]
1443900515989.jpg
181KB, 791x555px
>>126366098
Go back and read history. You act as if these topics haven't been debated by scholars for over 1000 years.
>>
>>126364798
>does jesus say I need to make reparation to be saved?
Well it's part of the whole "love your neighbor" thing, but yes, He did specify that.

Matthew 5:
23So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. 25Come to terms quickly with your accuser while you are going with him to court, lest your accuser hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you be put in prison. 26Truly, I say to you, you will never get out until you have paid the last penny.

Luke 19:
8But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.” 9Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. 10For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
>>
here is your [redpill]

http://historyreviewed.com/
>>
>>126366033
>The text on the picture I responded to only exists in my mind
>My response is entirely based around what we believe regardless, because the claims were themselves about what we believe, and somehow I need to prove that the beliefs I'm talking about are correct
Did you skip school every day they taught critical thinking or something?
>>
File: tumblr_og6myi6sgq1t4mby8o7_1280.jpg (163KB, 1200x821px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og6myi6sgq1t4mby8o7_1280.jpg
163KB, 1200x821px
>>126366114
its not a billion people of catholics its a small born again segment mostly from america the people you think are crazy for taking the bible literally and praying to jesus

Luke 13:23-24
Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
>>
>>126349414

If Jesus is real let him take a large shit on my shit and fuck me bareback with his large massive holy boner.

Daily reminder than religion is a means of controlling the masses.
>>
>>126365707
No problem, you're welcome.
>>
>>126366231
>Son of the All-Father

So Christ is the Son of Odin.
>>
File: 1494546612299.jpg (28KB, 544x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494546612299.jpg
28KB, 544x480px
>>126365082
>You don't reject judaism, you are judaism.
Is this some form of weaponized autism?
>>
>>126366405
>posts reddit reaction images
>lel books and reading is for faggots
A true steward of Hitler himself, lad. I'm sure he is proud.
>>
>>126365961
Pretending you didn't read my post does nothing for me. Enjoy your own company, but God bless you just the same.
>>
File: 1472251095978.jpg (418KB, 707x739px) Image search: [Google]
1472251095978.jpg
418KB, 707x739px
>>126366567
I know you are not fond of doing so, but reading would help you understand.
>>126364900
>>
>>126349414
Keep dreaming
>>
>>126365343
>Yah, Josephus and some other ancient historian whose I can't remember.
No. Go read what Tacticus and Josephus wrote. They only speak of the people who followed Jesus in the third person. They never met Jesus and never spoke to anyone who ever met Jesus. Same with the writers of the books of the bible. They never met Jesus either.
>>
>>126366098
Give us a good argument for why we should do that for you and I'll think about it.
>>
File: IMG_1461.png (563KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1461.png
563KB, 1242x2208px
>>
File: 1474707707290.gif (100KB, 256x165px) Image search: [Google]
1474707707290.gif
100KB, 256x165px
>>126366303
I thought you where speaking of your claims for his existence. I made no claims, just posted pictures that describe his bizarre unexplainable acts and idea that at one point was or is a debated topic. If anything, you should be the one trying to prove me wrong, but you can't, because it's all dipped in faith rather than what is actually physically happening to the naked eye. everything you guys say and do is a contradiction. shit, if all religion branches from the same tree, well how does that make sense? it doesn't. you're all fools who will die with a sense of accomplishment because he didn't touch his penis, but in reality, you just wasted your time on an idea that was drilled into you as a child. and now that you're an adult you're too weak and scared from the constant mental abuse that you refuse to question or even accept legitimate answers outside of your circle jerk you call church. you're a joke buddy, and so is religion. I can be a good person, and I don't need god for that.
>>
>>126366805
Nigger, most historians agree that we have enough evidence to believe that Jesus historically existed, regardless of their religious beliefs. Hell, my university professor on biblical studies is an obvious atheist, and has, I'm positive, been deliberately uncharitable to certain parts of the bible on how they're supposed to be translated, but even he admits that Jesus was almost certainly a real person.
>>
File: 15639.jpg (84KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
15639.jpg
84KB, 960x640px
>>126351498
the whole Mediterranean coast was mostly populated by whites in Jesus' time so it's statistically likely that he was white.
>>
>>126366903
Because every argument Christains made towards the Pagans was to include Christanity into their Mythos.

Christ is called the White-Christ and often penned as one of the survivors of Ragnarok.

So people going "Muh LARPagans" are usually being contrary to the ideas Christians spread previously
>>
>>126366605
I dont like hitler. but I don't like religion either, and books are not law. they never have been. dont act like paper and hard covers are above it all and should be look at for guidance.
>>
>>126349414
OP is correct.
>>
>>126364097
>>126364798
But in addition to what I said earlier, someone else's mere enjoyment (like the molester who goes to heaven) does not hurt anyone.

Matthew 20:
1“For the kingdom of heaven is like a master of a house who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. 2After agreeing with the laborers for a denariusa a day, he sent them into his vineyard. 3And going out about the third hour he saw others standing idle in the marketplace, 4and to them he said, ‘You go into the vineyard too, and whatever is right I will give you.’ 5So they went. Going out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hour, he did the same. 6And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing. And he said to them, ‘Why do you stand here idle all day?’ 7They said to him, ‘Because no one has hired us.’ He said to them, ‘You go into the vineyard too.’ 8And when evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the laborers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last, up to the first.’ 9And when those hired about the eleventh hour came, each of them received a denarius. 10Now when those hired first came, they thought they would receive more, but each of them also received a denarius. 11And on receiving it they grumbled at the master of the house, 12saying, ‘These last worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the day and the scorching heat.’ 13But he replied to one of them, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius? 14Take what belongs to you and go. I choose to give to this last worker as I give to you. 15Am I not allowed to do what I choose with what belongs to me? Or do you begrudge my generosity?’b 16So the last will be first, and the first last.”
>>
>>126366443
You've made a lot of assumptions. I'm not a catholic, I actually am born again.

And I don't think anyone is crazy for taking the bible literally or praying to Jesus.

I only meant what I typed, that it is scripturally debatable whether or not Jesus implied there would be very few who were saved.

Because of other verses that hint at Him saving many etc.
>>
>>126349414
bump

Christianity is what made the West great and what will make the East great
>>
File: 225442424253542.jpg (35KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
225442424253542.jpg
35KB, 480x454px
>>126349414
Bull.
Shit.

Christians brought northern europe drunkenness, ignorance and hatred. They banned the act of storing water in silver/copper containers overnight on your table, claiming it was a "PAGAN RITUAL". Whereas in reality they did it to make their water drinkable. Christians forced the pagans to build churches and attend services in said churches. Even the word "God" comes from proto norse meaning literally the same in english or "good". The robes you see people wearing in churches during services is not mentioned in the Bible anywhere. This is a pagan tradition where people who mimic the spirits for purpose in rituals. Men would wear women's clothing and women, men's to imitate the spirits they thought were hermaphroditic. The wedding ring is a pagan tradition... The days of our weeks, the holidays, christmas, easter, halloween and so on are PAGAN high festivals. Christianity did nothing but kill the morally sound and healthy lifestyle of the pagans.

Christianity is a pale corrupted shadow.
>>
File: 1477728176877.gif (755KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
1477728176877.gif
755KB, 420x314px
>>126367341
you christ cucks make it too easy
>>
>>126350950
I'm terrible about going to mass. Mostly because I have strong antipathy for Novus Ordo/Vatican II/Nostra Aetate.

I know it's wrong but I can't get myself to Church for Novus Cucko.
>>
File: pagan.jpg (157KB, 1908x1612px) Image search: [Google]
pagan.jpg
157KB, 1908x1612px
>>126349414
>>
>>126365835
>communism has never existed
You're probably right about that. Russia was at best State Capitalist with a high degree of Socialism for the people, but it never reached the stateless society that Communism would have been. Look at China. If it has a government, it is not economic communist.

>bolsheviks were not jewish
You obviously don't know the Orthodox Church coronated the Tsar. The peasants were mostly Orthodox Christians and subjects of the crown. They were obligated to serve the church and Tsar. The Jews had no such duty to the Russian Empire.
>>
>>126366996
>I made no claims, just posted pictures that describe his bizarre unexplainable acts
That's what I was responding too. We don't actually believe what the picture claims, and I'm fully capable of proving you wrong, because I actually know something about the theology of my own religion.

>Picture claims the rules created for ancient Israel apply to everyone always
No, a few do, but most were specific to the ancient Israelite under the specific covenant that was going on there.

>"Have faith in me while I do nothing"
We don't believe God does nothing

>Picture claims God doesn't do miracles now that we can record them
We believe that miracles still happen.

>Picture claims God only told one person what He wanted to say
We have an entire section in the OT dedicated to all the different people God told the different things He wanted to say, and some Christians believe things like that still happen today (rarely, but it wasn't like people thought it was common back then, either).
>>
File: tumblr_og6metJCx21t4mby8o3_1280.jpg (139KB, 1199x786px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og6metJCx21t4mby8o3_1280.jpg
139KB, 1199x786px
>>126367379
many throughout all time that ever lived on planet earth

as the sands of the sea

but at any given time its under 5% of world population

its still a big number but most people you encounter have no life in them

they are a satanic shill who cant hear the word of god and make up their own systems for profit and shit
>>
>>126349414
>christ cucks will defend gods douche bag antics
>>
>>126367559
It's really not that bad. The worst thing about my church is that the music selection is bad. Also, missing church is a mortal sin.
>>
>>126366074
>Once you don't have something around to mock and feel good about yourself, people go back to wanting religion.
The Ubermensch wake up and realize they never needed religion. The lesser people cling to crutches and religion-like substitutes to cope with their crushing inferiority.
>>
>>126367184
Telling me random stuff about Pagans is not an argument for why I should be answering you.
>>
>>126349414
Wrong. Christianity is the corporate or Vatican version of Mithra, Odin, or the gorillion other solar deities. But esoteric Christianity is the most valuable thing created in human history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGBc5h7vRJE
>>
>>126367580
People are desperate to kill what little sense and morality is left in the world. This image sickens me.
>>
>>126368065
Odin is not a solar deity.
>>
>>126367542
>>
>>126367731
>No, a few do
>a few do
lol, so who is right than?
>we don't believe god does nothing
thank god for all those non starving kids and people dying of terrible epidemics and problems. thank jesus for his father being there for everyone, doing SOMETHING
>we belive that miracles still happen
that's where you're a joke buddy. and no miracle has ever been proven to be real.
it's pathetic how bad you are at defending nothing
>>
File: scumbag-god_o_931898.jpg (42KB, 496x507px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag-god_o_931898.jpg
42KB, 496x507px
>>126368232
why would anyone believe in a guy who purposely creates earth quakes?
>>
>>126349414
I agree, christianity includes pagan elements.

Should I be catholic?
>>
muh jesus
>>
>>126368456
how does god or gods being immoral by our standards demonstrate that they don't exist?
>>
File: scumbag-god_o_978154.jpg (63KB, 496x507px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag-god_o_978154.jpg
63KB, 496x507px
>>126368456
this one really gets the nogging jogging
>>
>>126368232
>lol, so who is right than?
I meant that a few of the rules still apply, but most do not. I suppose there are a few small groups of Christians who think that they all do, but they're a minority.

>that's where you're a joke buddy. and no miracle has ever been proven to be real.
>it's pathetic how bad you are at defending nothing
You realize you're moving the goalpost, right? I was criticizing the claims about Christian belief you were making with the pictures you were posting. The validity of the beliefs is a different subject, and not one which I was addressing.
>>
File: checkmateChristians.jpg (32KB, 400x473px) Image search: [Google]
checkmateChristians.jpg
32KB, 400x473px
>>126367766
Lost it at the creator of the pic thinking Genesis stated the process of creation in order, he obviously hasn't even taken a high-school level theology or religion course
*tips*
>>
>>126367065
>Nigger, most historians agree that we have enough evidence
It's a house of cards, historically. There's no primary or direct evidence Socrates existed either and for the same reason. It's time you learned about these truths.

> believe that Jesus historically existed
People can believe anything they want. Belief is irrational. However, a trillion fallacies will never equal a single fact. There's no historical evidence Jesus ever existed besides a single circular reference.

>my university professor says Jesus was almost certainly
He probably believes that. Ask him about the Socratic dilemma.
>>
File: tumblr_ogbxe8vQqi1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (345KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogbxe8vQqi1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
345KB, 1080x1920px
>>126368456
>goes to heaven for eternity

thanks for the earthquake god
>>
Reminder that Christianity is worse than Islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc
>>
>>126368656
>Literally arguing that Socrates doesn't exist
Nigger, go back to school. Take some classes about how historians come to their conclusions.

You literally sound like someone arguing that history was whitewashed and that black people invented civilization.
>>
>>126368456
your god is a pervert
>>
File: puz5r.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
puz5r.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>126369007
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: tumblr_oi4pdlfJrS1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (177KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi4pdlfJrS1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
177KB, 1200x797px
>>126369007
HE HAS THE POWER TO STOP ALL WA-

Isaiah 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
>>
>>126367896
Maybe, but then I'm not convinced Novus Cucko counts as mass.

You'd be surprised how many agree.

To me, I'm not so much missing mass, as not having one available to attend.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>126369110
>look I quote a book as if it's law or something
>look how blind I am
>HAHAHA GOD I NEED YOUR SALVATION....ALL OVER MY FACE
>>
Get rid of the forced celibacy on priests and I'll gladly become one. The white race needs more children so white priests should be allowed to breed.
>>
>>126369254
And how many kids do you have, anon?

>Splinters and beams in eyes etc. etc.
>>
>>126349414
Christanity, destroying Western Civilization for 2000 years
>>
>>126369007
you know, what you are doing is stupid. God will usually let you slide, if you just go your own way, but this frankly, deserve stern rebuke. watch you back.
>>
File: tumblr_oeqc5n6Ptn1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (521KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeqc5n6Ptn1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
521KB, 1000x750px
>>126369239
>be wicked sinner
>tell god hes the reason youre like that

i dont have to worship god all i did was ask him to save me and accepted the free gift
>>
>>126369162
>Maybe, but then I'm not convinced Novus Cucko counts as mass.
It does. I have yet to see anyone point out any actual doctrine Norvus Ordo broke. I prefer traditional mass, but Norvus Ordo is serviceable.

>You'd be surprised how many agree.
No, I'm aware. They're wrong though.
>>
>>126368908
These things are never in context. But let's pretend it was for the sake of argument, how is that worse than Islam?

Your cartoon version of Christians is no worse than Islam's actual history.
>>
File: scumbag-god_o_3643403.jpg (454KB, 496x1440px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag-god_o_3643403.jpg
454KB, 496x1440px
>>126369406
>>126369402
you know, I thought it was funny, but now it's just sad. you guys make me really depressed. being so weak and scared. it's a shame really.
>>
>>126369406
Are you saying the state of the world today is not god's will?

Either it's god's will and he commanded it to happen exactly this way, or it's not god's will and he's not omnipotent.
>>
>>126369499
Then tell me the context these things are in, please.
I am very interested in hearing justification for that.
Christianity is a Jewish cult for Jews.
>>
>>126369110
Who is this singer you keep posting up? I'm not a regular pol person so I'm not up on the meme's here.
>>
>>126368558
>how does god or gods being immoral by our standards demonstrate that they don't exist?
It's compelling proof that these "gods" are merely products of the men who created the morals of their time.
>>
>>126349414
>be me
>born in conservative, christian family
>have foreskin get chopped off at birth because "muh buk"

fuck you, I'm missing a part of my penis because christcuckss have to suck the jewish cock.
>>
>>126369392
Only Catholicism forces their priests into celibacy. Orthodox priests can marry before ordination and Anglican priests can marry at any time. It's a very archaic rule that's holding back the church.
>>
>>126369667
it's not proof at all. It's a theory that makes rational sense, but it's not proof.
>>
File: 1493211110749.jpg (249KB, 733x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493211110749.jpg
249KB, 733x375px
>>126349414
Everyone from the old, redpilled guard is Christian.

The only people doubting Christianity on /pol/ are newfags and Jews.
>>
File: Scumbag+god+oc_371912_4131887.png (87KB, 219x309px) Image search: [Google]
Scumbag+god+oc_371912_4131887.png
87KB, 219x309px
>>126369568
wait, no, it's still funny!
>>
>>126369254
You could be a priest of almost any denomination and still get married. It's just groups like Catholics who don't marry.
>>
>>126369766
LOL. I've been on 4chan for 8 years. where do you think scumbag god came from? not reddit, it just migrated there.
>>
File: tumblr_oh3kj9Esid1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (86KB, 1080x1248px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh3kj9Esid1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
86KB, 1080x1248px
>>126369581
it is gods will hes the one who threw adam and eve out of the garden wtf

god hates wicked sinners just because he floods out all of humanity under a flood and kills everyone except noah just means everyone else was a satanic fuck subhuman pile of shit

its ur guys fault

>>126369641
a gook i like
>>
>>126369424
You're being obtuse, anon.

I'm reminded of the argument often put to Protestants: "Yes the Church had problems but you can't win the war by abandoning the battlefield, they should have fought for reform from within the Church, not splintered off."

Well here I am. I'm fighting for change and I'm still Catholic, but I don't like to implicitly condone the disaster that is Novus Ordo, which attendance does.

It's not like I changed and left the Church. The Church changed and left me.

>They're wrong
If you want to do something aside from comment out of ignorance, you should read "An Open Letter to Confused Catholics" by Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre. A Google search will land you the PDF.
>>
>>126369732
You avoided the question. You're worried about white birth rates, how many white kids do you have?
>>
>>126353247
The majority of christians are white or descendents of whites and natives from the Americas(Latinos),semi-white.
>>
>>126369406
>be retarded
>tell youself some god is the reason youre like that
>>
File: 72b.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
72b.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>126369894
christ cucks don't even think about the children. many such cases! sad!
>>
>>126370100
Why are you avoiding the question of why Catholicism holds onto an archaic rule that doesn't allow devout Christian men to have children? Islam sure as hell lets Imams have a zillion kids with their eight wives. The church has no excuse for it. The Orthodox Church is just as traditional as the Catholic Church and allows their priests to have kids. I see no reason to answer your question when you avoid mine.
>>
>>126369997
Either it's god's will that I sin or god is not omnipotent.

This is because he could have created a world where i had free will and yet did not sin. He chose not to do that. Why?
>>
>>126353701
You're missing the fact that you're lying. If you helped every person you came across abd still had money in your pocket, food in your belly, internet to shitpost on, and even the clothes on your back, you DID NOT do everything you could to help others. You simply pat yourself on the back for giving spare change to a honeless person. You need God because, for one reason, you think you help people more than the church does. Once you go to church and find humility and stop jerking yourself off to your good deeds, then youre ready to accept God and further teachings.
>>
File: bb5.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bb5.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>126370261
father of the year award?
>>
>>126369766
t.newfag
>>
>>126370271
I'll take your avoidance as the answer "zero white children."

Why don't you sort yourself out before calling on The Church to fix it for you?
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 750x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 750x623px
Drumpfkins are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>126369639
Context would include who was doing what to who. I can't give you a novels worth of history on 4chan but I'm sure you could look into it if you were really interested.

For example I could tell you about this poor guy, he had a really sad life and then he was imprisoned and beaten to death.

Now let me give you the context: That guys is Jeffrey Dahmer, and he was in prison for a REASON.

See, by leaving out context and details you can paint history to be sympathetic to whoever you want.

I'm sure some legitimately bad things happened in the history in the video you shared, just like despite his crimes it was also a crime that Jeffrey was murdered in prison. Being murdered in prison was not a part of his sentence/judgement.

But you need the full context to fully understand what happened. You would never know Dahmer was a guy who did bad things from the first paragraph I gave you, just like you would never know that the Christians weren't so terrible as you think just from watching a 20 min video on a few events over the course of several hundred years about Christians.
>>
File: b94.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
b94.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>126370429
hmmmmmm, starting to seem like islam
>>
File: tumblr_odhibm2B9g1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (711KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odhibm2B9g1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
711KB, 683x1024px
>>126370261
>claim to not be responsible because you became willingly deceived

>>126370272
everyone sins dude you cant not sin in this life

knowledge of good and evil means were fucked u cant live a sinless existence

its his will that you accept jesus

buttt most people wont\
>>
>>126353701
And furthermore, God forgive me, I fucking hate people like you. People who pretend to, "help," others when all you do is play God picking and choosing who to help, if you help anyone at all.
>>
>>126370547
Your story doesn't explain how Christianity was any good to those living there. Don't deflect from the issue.
Christianity is Jewish in its nature and any self respecting European should honour his blood over some Jewish god.
>>
File: 1cf.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1cf.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>126370578
wow, look, another contradiction. man, religion is just full of it
>>
>>126370510
You're still avoiding the question anon. Why is the Catholic Church not allowing devout Christian men to have children? What is the benefit of having these strong, devout men of faith take an oath of celibacy instead of allowing them to bring the next generation? The fact that you're more worried about how many women I sleep with and how many children I bring into the world than about this clear issue in the church just shows you don't have an answer. The church has a huge shortage of priests right now and holding on to this archaic rule is only going to make the shortage worse. The Orthodox sure as hell don't have a priest shortage. Hell they're building churches left and right.
>>
File: bed.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>126370760
what a real scumbag
>>
>>126369004
>Take some classes about how historians come to their conclusions.
One of the courses at your "school" is How Historians Come to Their Conclusions?

I wish you could see us laughing at you right now.

>You literally sound like
You can figuratively sound like something, but you cannot literally sound like anything. I guess they don't teach critical thinking in your Special Education classes

> black people invented civilization
What is color of the residents of the Mesopotamia Valley civilization? for $100 Alex.

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/99/case-black-mesopotamians
>>
>>126370709
It's not a deflection and you know it. I can't and won't give you a novel worth of history on 4chan, as I said. If you are truly interested I'm sure you'll go read about those events.

If you're not interested and just want 'reasons' to hate christians and chritsianity then you won't look beyond that video and there is no point in talking about it.
>>
File: c4e.jpg (55KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
c4e.jpg
55KB, 680x680px
>>126370855
I don't even need to make a witty comment for this one
>>
>>126371017
It is a deflection.
You can't justify the crimes of Christians against the Europeans and their culture. Because there is no such justification. Christians are evil, Jewish to the core. Christianity is destroying us.
>>
>>126371019
Didn't read to the end of Job, I'm assuming.
>>
File: 270.jpg (55KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
270.jpg
55KB, 680x680px
>>126371019
any christcuck want to try to justify this one?
>>
>>126371211
Are you muslim? (Honest question, not a 4chan bait question, although I'm not responsible for anyone who says hateful things in response to you if you say 'yes')
>>
>>126370317
>you are not really helping because you dont do it under our God(TM) licence fellow goy
>you need the REAL MORALS (TM) kit provided by CHURCH INC fellow to accumulate our own issued good deed currency
>of course once your got our new Jewceiro good deeds hand press you can just go on with life as usual and even lean back and do absolutely nothing and still be helping at the little price of a few monthly licence fees :^)
>you need this because I told you so and its written on our marketing brochure

Spoken like a true kike on a stick worshipper
>>
File: 5e0.jpg (107KB, 632x960px) Image search: [Google]
5e0.jpg
107KB, 632x960px
>>126371266
>>
>>126371451

Posting a picture meant to represent the middle of Job proves my point exactly.
>>
File: 94e.png (190KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
94e.png
190KB, 500x500px
>>126371451
I think we can all relate to this one
>>
>>126370774
You explicitly stated that priests should not be celibate because there's a shortage of white offspring.

I pointed out that you are a hypocrite, because if you (and those like you) did your implicit Catholic duty as raised a family there would be no argument. But you haven't done your duty and now you want the Church to fix that as well.

Obviously you are terribly ignorant of a priests life and duties or you would never ask such a ridiculous question to begin with, much less compare a priest to other denominations.

A priest's life is a non-stop bonanza of last minute hospital runs to administer last rites, visits to the sick and dying, emergency calls with suicidal anons, etc etc etc.

Introduce a family to that lifestyle and suddenly priests are going to have a tough time getting to that car accident with the dying family when he's watching his baby, or his wife is sick, or or or...

t. My brother is a priest add I have a family with kids.
>>
>>126371629
you don't have a valid point dude. his whole life got fucked over on a whim, based on nothing but faith and now he's rotting in the ground. forever. never getting that life back or to recreate it differently. he sufferd for nothing. you can say it was his faith that god was testing, but there is no god. so it was all just a delusion. I guess he deserved everything that happend to him. serves him right for being blind
>>
>>126371681
That's a shitty excuse and you know it. The Orthodox have married priests who do the exact same fucking thing and still have no problem raising a family. Even fucking Eastern Rite Catholics can marry and the church allowed in married former Anglican priests. It's an archaic rule and dumbfucks like you defending it is why there's a priest shortage.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.