[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a seat /pol/: FBI Anon Returned Earlier this week to Tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 77

File: 911911.png (496KB, 564x698px) Image search: [Google]
911911.png
496KB, 564x698px
In Response /pol was shut down within the hour and the thread scrubbed.

Link to first two pastebin https://pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

Here are the transcripts:
>>
Q: The news is exploding that Trump shared intel with Russians from an “ally”in the middle east and the ally is very upset. This is in regards to an Isisplot regarding airplanes and laptops.
>A:The “ally” not being named is Israel, and they are mad as hell at Trump. Israel is furious because they got caught with their pants down. Lets getto the point. Isis was created by Israel and the US to weaken Iran andtopple Assad. Billions in profits at stake. Israel has developed thetechnology to remote control airlines via laptops. A false flag was beingprepared. Trump discussed it with Russian officials,exposing the “plot”McMaster pitched, and now all hell has broken loose. Trump did a wonderfulthing in my opinion. We do not need anymore Isis false flags.
>If Isis is eradicated, it will decrease CIA and DOD budgets, limit the amount of “support” Israel receives, and cause disruptions in the grandscheme to build a massive pipeline through Syria and ultimately cause thedownfall of Iran and Russia. This is why “Isis” is being kept alive by theNWO. This is why such “bold” and “frightening” plots must be continuallyfed to the people. To justify larger budgets, and bigger hegemony.
>Russia is actually our only hope, along with Trump, that this diabolicalsystem can be broken, shattered, as JFK once said, into a thousand piecesand scattered to the wind.
>The technology to remotely control and crash commercial airliners was developed by Unit 8200, the Israeli cyber command. Does any thinking personactually believe rag tag militants would have the know how and resources todevelop this technology? Give me a break.While we are at it, you may want to see how close the Russian MetroJet 9268was to Unit 8200 when it went down. Tensions between Israel and Russiacontinue to grow by the day. Putin knows every trick in the Israeli arsenaland he just happens to be a much better chess player than Netanyahu.
>>
>>126305302
>>126305342
Q: Is there a statute of limitations on the Benghazi issue orthe email issues involving HRC? If so, what is it?
>A:If immunity has been breeched, and this is a matter for legal minds,thentechnically, immunity can be withdrawn. Say Ms Mill’s lied, or Huma wasgranted immunity. Immunity is predicated on full and credible disclosure.
Q: Is the FBI investigating the Awan brothers Democratic spyring being laid out so masterfully by George Webb?
>A:I am unable to comment on this matter.
Q: Was there more to Obama’s month-long trip to Tahiti thanjust a ‘vacation’? As there were rumors of drug trafficking and/or othercorrupt negotiations.
>A:There will come a time when the acts of the former president will be underreview, but the time is not now. It is believed that a reopening andbroadened investigation into both the Clinton Foundation and HRC may leadto multiple “smoking guns”. Things are fluid now with Comey gone and McCabeputting out fires daily.
>>
*Casts Firebolt*
>>
>>126305302
Q: How does FBI rank and file feelabout Comey’s firing?
>A:In public, mixed feelings; but privately, many of us are pleased. The rankand file feel like trained fight dogs waking up to the sound of gunfire andrealizing they are muzzled. The agency has been politically weaponized.

>Most of us know how hard the agency worked to dismantle the Hoover erapolitical tradecraft and to see it alive and well is disheartening. If wewere given a mandate to investigate DC in its entirety, you could see 70%of your politicians being indicted.The Rank and File want nothing more thanto see Americans witness that nobody, no matter how powerful, is above thelaw. I felt Comey was a good guy, but now feel he was compromised and did adisservice to the nation on July 5th 2016.
>>
>>126305302
Q: Has anything happened inside the FBI since Comey’s firinginvolving talks of knowing Comey’s involvement with the Clintons?
>A:Yes. There may be news regarding McCabe within months, if not sooner.
>>
>>126305302
Q: Is the FBI working on the mystery surrounding the deaths anddisappearances of holistic health care professionals?
>A:We are aware of them. However, we have not been given a green light tomove forward. This has everything to do with Obama era policies, but it’s agood question and the feeling among some of us is that we would not besurprised if there are connections between these deaths and disappearancesand a concerted effort by the reigning health elites. Understand thatduring the Obama era, we were instructed to avoid investigating anythingthat would harm his circle. Obama’s circle or Hillary’s circle to be exact.
I am no expert in the matter, but I understand close to 70 people in theholistic or alternative medical profession have ended up with strange andunexplained deaths or have vanished completely, under strangecircumstances.It seems many of the deaths seem connected to either FDA orBig Pharma. I would personally be interested in data grazing this one.
>>
>>126305302
Q: How dangerous is Comey’s firing for Clinton?
>A:Very dangerous. But, few are thinking it through. The real danger is if sheis given partial immunity. if HRC is facing serious prison time, and shecan reduce her sentence by playing ball, we expect this will be the mostprofound thing Trump can do to drain the swamp. HRC has the goods onSchumer, and McCain, Graham, Blumenthal, and so much more. Imagine the mostpowerful mafia Don snitching on 30 years of tangled and corruptrelationships. Then triple the effect. HRC could effectively put 200 peoplecurrently in power behind bars. This may be Trump’s chess move, however heneeds to get rid of Kushner right away. As I indicated, Kushner is playingin an occult sandbox and there are recordings of this HRC is fully aware. Itcould get ugly.
>>
>>126305302
Q: Which of the dominoes involved in the Clinton Foundation –pay-to-play, pedophile, drug-running, gun running, human trafficking, organharvesting, money laundering (etc.) network is most likely to be the firstto fall, if any at all?
>A:All of the above, plus, the Israeli lobby, when fully exposed, with showhow the alphabets have been compromised by a foreign nation. I believeSteele indicated that our “truest ally” is actually our nationalextortionist, and it’s true. Imagine the public’s reaction when they find 80%of our senators and congressmen are on the take, allowing espionage,extortion and pedophilia to become the norm. We have a saying around here. If something dirty comes up regarding a politician, we refer to it as “NewBabylon“.
>>
Q: Is anyone in the FBIconcerned about or planning for a financial downfall?
>A:We expect some bubbles to burst in fall, as they usually do. But letspaint a picture of how the year may play out. Trump has done a good jobgetting the cattle market into China, but now you will see chicken fromChina in our supermarkets. Lets hope it has less lead than the toys fromChina.
>On trade, we will see better deals. Trump has the business head tonegotiate tougher deals, and its about time. However, the real unemploymentrate is still very high, and not at all what the BLS says it is. Laborparticipation is a danger, and housing is in a new bubble. 10% of ourbridges and roads are in horrific shape, and the last 16 years has leftAmerica tattered. Nobody knows when black swans arrive, but they always do.
Perhaps the next crash will be a bond dislocation, like 1929-1941, orperhaps it will be today’s bogeyman, the trillions in derivatives waitingto implode. My guess is that it may be related to middle east issues. Rightnow, Saudis Israelis and Qutari’s want that pipeline built so they cancrush Russia’s spine, weaken Iran and ultimately run Syria, much like weran Iran until 1979. These are dangerous waters.
Russia has been in Syriasince the late 1940’s, Assad is the rightful ruler of Syria. CIA andIsraeli clandestine services created Isis. Saudis and Qutari’s funded it,Turkey brokered oil deals. The American people shake their head when toldIran is the biggest terrorist nation. That’s a false narrative. Saudi’s andIsraeli’s are in cahoots together and many Americans are becoming aware ofthe charade and wonder why the media plays them day and night.
>>
Q: What is the main concern (meaning what is the biggest case) going on insidethe FBI at this time?
>A:Israel. We are truly in danger of becoming the United States of Israel. They own 80% of our politicians. They have infiltrated our media, our techcompanies, our banking systems. The average Jew in Israel or America is not a problem, they are regularpeople. But, the ones who either serve Zionism, or work on the so called“Greater Israel” manifest destiny pose a serious risk, both foreign andnationally.
If we can move forward with a full investigation into the CF,Wiener, and HRC, it will eventually lead to exposing the vast reach of theIsraeli lobby. The best thing we can do as a nation is to continue to bringthis stuff into the light. That’s why platforms like /Pol/ on 4chan, and socalled “truth” channels provide the people with some kernel of truth.
Backin July, I tried to let people know that their mandate for taking back thenation had to begin with a citizen’s investigation into the CF. Now, pleaseinvestigate Israel, from Mossad, to AIPAC, to a huge and complex web offinancial connections between Israel and our elected leaders. I promise youthat you will find a slew of information if you look closely. And what youfind will make you question how we can consider Israel or Saudi Arabia asallies.
>>
I believe they are archives of the others as well. Heres this OP

http://victuruslibertas.com
>>
Q: What about Seth Rich and his murder?

>A:Expect a flood of new info regarding this. It was a sloppy hit, and canlead directly to 3 senators, and John Brennan calling in a favor from someof his Mossad buddies. This I have heard from more than one source. Thereis a leaker within the DC police, and fireworks will come soon enough. SethRich passed on over 44k emails to Wikileaks. Why do you think the CIA iscalling for JA’s head? Because they must silence any investigation intoRich’sexecution. Start with Schumer and McCain and see where the breadcrumbslead.
>>
>>126305888
Please post them then. I included links to the first two in the paste bin
>>
Heres what I dont understand about laptops controlling planes.

What is the difference between a laptop turned on in the coach cabin where passengers are and a laptop turned on in the cargo hold?

Surely the laptops in the cargo hold can remotely connect to the plane wifi if they are turned on, or would a l33t hax0r need to be a passenger on the plane with access to the laptop to hack the plane?
>>
>>126305378
Hope you using a tomb of fire there to maximise damage
>>
File: True DeKEKtive.jpg (109KB, 564x683px) Image search: [Google]
True DeKEKtive.jpg
109KB, 564x683px
Socal got banned from mobile posting here when the Seth Rich story broke
>>
>>126306134
I believe Anon is saying that the exploding laptops are a coverup. Everyone already knew that from the news.

Apparently these remote access software was what was being planned
>>
>>126305302
Have an upbump, friend.
>>
>>126306134
Because it causes the media Jews to fuss up a yuge scandal about how Russia did the hacking again.
>>
>>126306134
Silly me, I thought the whole laptop thing was about the battery in newer, slimmer models.
>>
File: AnotherOneBitesTheDust.jpg (203KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
AnotherOneBitesTheDust.jpg
203KB, 1024x732px
>>126305342
Ayyy that's some deep shit nigga

Gon need some jewtube vids before we start summoning spurdos thoiugh
>>
>>126306134

lol there is no way a laptop is connecting to "wifi" the airplane doesn't have and taking away controls from the pilots.

Even if there was some fuckery going on the pilots have manual override and would just land at the nearest airport to figure out wtf is going on.

You don't need wifi to fly a fucking plane.
>>
>>126306098
Link to all previous FBI Anon answers in .pdf form:
mega.nz/#!4ABhnLoR!XVXPlhpUID9SjVsV-bCaspzCaZDXzons1Yw8YjbccMo

Will post screen shots of last leak in a second
>>
>>126305432
If 70% of politicians go to jail I will voluntarily pay half my paycheck in taxes

Send some to the gas chambers and I'll sign up to give my life for whatever the fuck you feds want
>>
>>126305302
Fuck Jews also bump
>>
>>126306584
Someone posted in the thread that was shut down documents that showed released documents that showed the U.S. could remote control planes back in the 60's
>>
>>126305342
>Lets getto the point
Ilitterate mudslime detected.
>>
>>126306584
THE AVIONICS IS INTERLINKED TO THE WIFI ON THE LATEST BIG JETS YOU HOMO.

GET WITH THE TIMES.
>>
File: bfyu0orb6iyy.png (229KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
bfyu0orb6iyy.png
229KB, 750x1334px
Anyone else see pic related last night?
>>
>>126306584
Evidence that the aircraft could have been controlled remotely are self-evident. The United States has deployed drone aircraft all over the world to perform both surveillance and fire missions controlled by pilots half a world away from the targets being surveilled and attacked by their drones.Drones are designed from the ground up to be controlled remotely and so, it turns out, is the Boeing 777, which is equipped with an emergency intervention system that would allow a remote operator to land the aircraft from the ground simply by manipulating the autopilot. This has never been done, according to aviation experts, but it is within the realm of possibility.

According to the information that was initially released by investigators, Flight 370 climbed to 45,000 feet and stayed there briefly before descending to 25,000 feet. The service ceiling for this aircraft is 43,100 feet. One of the theories about the odd behavior of the aircraft was that someone climbed to 45,000 to trigger cabin decompression and render the passengers of the aircraft unconscious…or dead. The problem with that theory is that the cockpit does not have a separate air flow system from the rest of the aircraft so that rendering the passengers and crew unconscious would also render the pilots unconscious as well.

The fact that the aircraft then descended to 25,000 seemed to indicate that there was someone on board who was still in control of the aircraft, but that may not be the case if the aircraft was being controlled remotely. The technology clearly exists to permit someone to fly the Boeing remotely. The key question, which engineers are now researching, is whether it might be possible for someone on the ground to gain control of the aircraft through one of the 14 sensor contact points on the aircraft to reprogram the autopilot.
>>
>>126306833
Even before that actually

>On the 31st July 1944 a U.S.N. special air unit, codenamed Project Anvil, moved to Fersfield from Dunkeswell in Devon. The mission was to involve the use of explosive-laden PB4Y-1 Liberator bombers under radio control. The crew of two, Lt Joe Kennedy (pilot), and Lt. Wilford John Willy (radio control technician/co-pilot), were to take off with 21,150 lbs of Torpex in 347 boxes and establish radio control of the Liberator by a Ventura mother-ship. Once full control was established and tested, at a pre-determined point the crew would parachute from the aircraft through the nose wheel bay emergency exit and the bomber would continue the rest of its mission under radio control, finally crashing onto the target.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/airplanes-have-been-flown-by-remote-control-since-1944.html
>>
>>126306584
Read

>>126305342
>>
>>126306912
I'll believe it when it happens, until then, I think its bullshit.
>>
>>126306912
WTF?? Any more screenshots??
>>
>>126306912
If we don't put a MEMETIC shield around him, I believe there is a chance this will happen

They almost shot down PUTINS plane but he used that fligt 217 as a proxy on the same path. Hopefully Trump is aware of the bullseye on his back
>>
File: IMG_1889.jpg (35KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.jpg
35KB, 450x450px
>>126306584

This. Have people not heard of built in redundancy?

Ffs, so people really think that companies like Boeing are going to build planes with a single system in place, where if something goes wrong, the Captain and/or 1st Officer gets on the radio and tells the passengers "sorry ladies and gentleman, a single system on the aircraft failed. Was nice knowing you. Enjoy your death at 600 knots!"
>>
File: 1489273068737.gif (213KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
1489273068737.gif
213KB, 250x263px
we better loading up the meme power
>>
>>126307291
He's not stupid, I'm sure he knows that, and was aware of this the moment he swore in.

If he is taken out, everyone right, left and center is fucked.
>>
File: 832183312.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
832183312.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>126306004
This. Is so spot on. We did get hit with a flood of new Seth Rich info.

That's why they shut everything down!
>>
>>126307235
FAIRLY RARE
>>
>>126307334
YOU IDIOT

IF SOMEBODY HAS MORE THAN 3OZ OF HAIR GEL IN THE CARRY-ON IT COULD BLOW THE WHOLE DAMN THING OUT OF THE SKY DON'T FORGET 9/11
>>
>>126307492
Agreed...great info and research over the past several days.
On that note, any word on codefag?
>>
File: 1494314656387.gif (52KB, 496x421px) Image search: [Google]
1494314656387.gif
52KB, 496x421px
>>126307405
We save humanity just to suffer

Such is life as a meme wizard
>>
Just looked apparently rigging aircraft for remote control was done even back in the 1917

>In 1917, Archibald Low as head of the RFC [Britain’s Royal Flying Corps] Experimental Works, was the first person to use radio control successfully on an aircraft.

Here's another example of a remote controlled boeing 720

>NASA and the FAA flew a plane by remote control in 1984:

>In 1984 NASA Dryden Flight Research Center and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) teamed-up in a unique flight experiment called the Controlled Impact Demonstration (CID), to test the impact of a Boeing 720 aircraft using standard fuel with an additive designed to suppress fire.

>On the morning of December 1, 1984, a remotely controlled Boeing 720 transport took off from Edwards Air Force Base (Edwards, California), made a left-hand departure and climbed to an altitude of 2300 feet. It then began a descent-to-landing to a specially prepared runway on the east side of Rogers Dry Lake. Final approach was along the roughly 3.8-degree glide slope

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/airplanes-have-been-flown-by-remote-control-since-1944.html
>>
>>126307794
Does anyone disagree that planes can be controlled remotely??

If so, why even respond to them?
>>
>>126307874
next you'll say drones are real
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (30KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
30KB, 544x400px
>>
File: IMG_2111.jpg (29KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2111.jpg
29KB, 511x288px
>>126307696

Not sure if trolling, but here, have an interesting picture and read.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qantas_Flight_30
>>
File: 83218321.png (35KB, 890x182px) Image search: [Google]
83218321.png
35KB, 890x182px
>>126307874
Forgot not to feed the shills.

This is my favorite part of the transcript
>>
>>126308079
Here comes the shareblue shills. Both predictable and slow

>>126306653
I think most of us would give everything we got to throw half their asses in jail
>>
File: Knowing half battle.png (194KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
Knowing half battle.png
194KB, 382x597px
>>126305302
That's LARPing, probably coming from the Trump campaign (just like the original FBIanon).

How does one recognize REAL whistleblowers? Well, you look at Manning and Snowden and Assange and Seth Rich - that's what happens to REAL whistleblowers.
>>
>>126308168
Not sure if Australian or just retarded.

Remember the time 19 cave people with box cutters stunt-flew almost four planes into the 9/11 buildings and the pentagon?
>>
>>126306912
Shit. Isn't one of the prophecies about the antichrist that he will be murdered and come back to life? Doesn't this happen in Israel too?
>>
>>126306833
>>126306846

And there is no failsafe if those instruments fail?

If the wifi goes down the plane goes down?

The pilots have no manual override?

You're delusional.

Talk to an actual pilot.
>>
>>126308328
Illiterate mudslime detected again.
>>
>>126307874

Is it possible to remote fly aircraft? Of course it is.

At the same time, look at QF30 from a few years back. It lost a shitload of systems a few years back, and was still able to fly, and land, with no loss of life or major injury.

Point - if remote access is gained, it's possible to shut down systems that allow remote access, and still fly and land the plane.
>>
File: 8372732.png (103KB, 898x722px) Image search: [Google]
8372732.png
103KB, 898x722px
>>126306098
Posting infographics which might be easier to read for newfags
>>
>>126306912

When people believe this shit.

>kek

Nothing will happen and this guy will be forgotten about.

Don't be so easily riled up and trolled.
>>
File: 736321632.png (99KB, 893x690px) Image search: [Google]
736321632.png
99KB, 893x690px
>>126308638
>>
>>126305342
Such a bullshit, it's not even funny
>>
>>126308662
Everything FBI Anon has said about Hillary, Seth Rich, the media lying about polls, the Clinton foundation, has been true.

https://pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
>>
File: 347237432.png (84KB, 942x563px) Image search: [Google]
347237432.png
84KB, 942x563px
>>
File: 82313217413142.png (67KB, 913x448px) Image search: [Google]
82313217413142.png
67KB, 913x448px
The Seth Rich one
>>
>>126305302
>In Response /pol was shut down within the hour and the thread scrubbed.

Is that why 4chan went down? Damn it /pol/ I'm trying to talk about children's cartoons with other grown men, and you're over here attracting all this negative attention from Jews and Jewish pawns all the time.
>>
>>126308697
truth amongst maldivian niggers=bullshit in the civilised world
>>
This is how one hit operated.
A political target in USA, rode his bike to a local university library to do work. Had his phone with him. Vulnerable, on bike and trackable, phone. Locked bike to parking meter next to road. When he returned hours later at night, a white van was parked in road, right next to bike. He sensed someone behind him while bent over unlocking his bike, quickly turned around to see 4 white guys turning away, and now with their backs to him, in a semi-circle, and one small Asian guy grinning at him, within the circle. Face to face. He was encircled between the van, 4 guys and something else on the sidewalk!
The Asian guy must have jabbed him with something, and stood there waiting for something to happen, but it didn’t. The 5 clean-cut attackers moved off. The victim felt a wetness behind his knee later, just after the event and was weak and tired.
Behind his knee was a double puncture wound, looked like the number 8, sideways. At that time, the same puncture type of attacks was occurring in Cuba, to anticommunist activist. Like the guy in this case they would become similarly sick, some died. In Cuba, it was an introduction of yellow fever antigens into the body causing an immune response that could be fatal. This guy was in bed for 3 weeks and lost 30 lbs. Didn’t go to hospital, which was a safer move. Whatever he was punctured with was pretty much untraceable as due to it, the body kills itself in a reaction like anaphylactic shock.
He believed the plan was to get him inside that van. The guy is 6 foot 200 lbs. and fierce, so maybe the Asian guy sensed a fight, and on that crowded public street it was not the time or place to grab the victim. Maybe he was supposed to collapse from the puncture??
Lesson: hit teams use vans, injectables, and shield the victim from view.
Any autopsy photos for Seth? Autopsy is mandatory with homicide. Who was DC Medical Examiner on duty?
>>
>>126308448

>implying that since it was an inside job, the US Government couldn't have gotten a few suicidal kebabs that had legit flying experience to do the job, instead of using US pilots using remote access instead, leaving a possible "witness trail".

Fucking American education.....
>>
File: rtx22317.jpg (2MB, 5282x3459px) Image search: [Google]
rtx22317.jpg
2MB, 5282x3459px
>"To date, I have received two sworn declarations from one [intelligence community] element. These declarations cover several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the confidential, secret, and top secret/sap levels," the letter read.

>"SAP levels" refers to Special Access Programs (SAPs) that are meant to safeguard information deemed more classified than even "top secret."

>"It is the most sensitive of the sensitive," a former senior law-enforcement officer told Fox News. "There is absolutely no way that one could not recognize SAP material."

>Intelligence is allocated to a special-access program when "the vulnerability of, or threat to, specific information is exceptional," according to Executive Order 13526, which was signed by US President Barack Obama in late 2009 and details how to properly handle and protect classified national-security information.
>>
>>126308759

So are you going to come back on here after he returns from his trip and say, "Oh well I guess he was wrong."

No it's just going to get buried and only the "correct" shit will be remembered.
>>
I smell bullshit
>>
>>126308937
>implying we didn't have to go btfo Iraq after we learned Osama bin Laden did it and was hiding in his secret cave bunker isn Afghanistan

Australians are really, really drunk and stupid.
>>
>>126308585
Nice try shill. The jokes on you thinking that niggers in Algeria have actual internet access

Again try harder shareblue shill

>>126306912
Link to thread??
>>
File: 1490905495071.png (18KB, 179x232px) Image search: [Google]
1490905495071.png
18KB, 179x232px
>>126309034
>>
>>126309060
Aussies makes russians look sober.
>>
We can´t let these get lost.
>>
>>126309105
Illiterate mudslime detected once again.
>>
Who is Seth Rich and why does everyone keep talking about him?
>>
>>126309105
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126192115/
>>
>>126306004
Notice how he called Seth Rich's death an execution. No doubt at this point.

He was right about the new info rushing in again. FBI Anon nails it again
>>
File: 1480706584023.jpg (591KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1480706584023.jpg
591KB, 1400x1400px
>>126305602
>Imagine the mostpowerful mafia Don snitching on 30 years of tangled and corruptrelationships.
>>
>>126309327
>>126309274
>>126309034
Wow the government shill are coming out hard to discredit Seth Riches "Murder" again

Fuck you
>>
File: IMG_1564.jpg (23KB, 495x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.jpg
23KB, 495x297px
>>126309060

Your mother drank and used fuckloads of drugs while she was pregnant with you, didn't she.

>hey, there's proof that goes against what I want to believe, so I'll go on a rant instead of providing factual evidence that proves against the point made
>>
>>126309327
He leaked classified information to the Russians, allowing Dronald Drumpf to rig the elections.
>>
>>126309327
Also, I honestly hate reading a screen, if I give one of you my address, can you send me whatever materials you have on him?
>>
>>126309327
DNC employee said to have been in contact with wikileaks, possibly participated in leaking hillary's emails. Was murdered in very strange circumstances which suggest it was a hit by hillary's people.
>>
>>126309438
>when they can't prove you wrong
Come die in another Jewish world war for us, k?
>>
>>126309434
Illiterate mudslimes are everywhere in the thread now. Illiterate mudslimes. Flooded by illiterate mudslimes.
>>
>>126305302
Why doyou type likethis?
>>
>>126309439
>>126309274
This thread has the drumpf shareblue trolls up in arms. Good job
>>
>>126309636
OP is an illiterate mudslime. That's why.
>>
>>126307291
activating
>>
>>126308571
The issue is that being on the same network as the passenger wifi makes the flight computer vulnerable. A potential attacker wouldn't even have to take direct control, they could cause a crash simply by feeding incorrect data to the instruments. (Or unbalancing the wing fuel tanks, as another example.)
>>
>>126309692
Illiterate mudslime has discovered a keyboard. Doesn't help.
>>
>>126309477
Sure, just provide us with your home address and full name, and why not add a face picture for accuracy, so we can hand the materials to you in person, eh?
>>
>>126308638
Wait so fbi anon contacted that website, i find that hard to believe

Where is an archive to the last time he was on pol?

What was the date?
>>
>>126308989
There is more then enough evidence to lock up Hillary. Comey was the one stalling the investigation
>>
>>126305342
there was a defqon talk about remote controling planes a year or two back i think. said it seemed like something people could totally do, yet the fcc kept telling people "trust us its safe"
>>
Righteous bump. Please ignore slide threads. No one gives a shit about black iq when this is going on
>>
>>126310016
This technology has been around for ages. Shareblue is just freaking out since this implicates the DNC in Seth Rich's murder even more.

His name was Seth Rich
>>
File: 218361.jpg (59KB, 688x700px) Image search: [Google]
218361.jpg
59KB, 688x700px
we really should bump those threads harder.
>>
>>126310016
Reminds me of the time Barnaby Jack showed off how to remotely hack an ATM at the Las Vegas thing and then mysteriously died right after.
>>
>>126310238

How does the Jews controlling planes by WiFI implicate the DNC in murdering Seth Rich?
>>
>>126309880
Aviation software is typically written in ada for this reason: ada does not have most of C's critical security vulnerabilities and causing a crash in ada software is orders of magnitudes harder. Of course, backdoors gonna back as always.
>>
>>126309901
Ok taking a photo of myself and the team here
>>
File: sn37321.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
sn37321.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Here's a great tech article on N833NA. Boeings Remote controlled 720 airliner.

>The Boeing 777 along with other Boeing models, can in fact be flown remotely through the use of independent embedded software and satellite communication. Once this advanced system is engaged, it can disallow any pilot or potential hijacker from controlling a plane, as the rooted setup uses digital signals that communicate with air traffic control, satellite links, as well as other government entities for the remainder of a flight’s journey.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/08/07/flight-control-boeings-uninterruptible-autopilot-system-drones-remote-hijacking/

Trump may have saved the world from another false flag attack
>>
>>126310399
The language is safer but I doubt it's bulletproof. I haven't written any Ada beyond a hello-world though so I wouldn't really know.

Besides that the networking hardware could also be vulnerable. I'd be surprised if its firmware was written in Ada.
>>
File: 1360539200463.jpg (41KB, 576x574px) Image search: [Google]
1360539200463.jpg
41KB, 576x574px
>>126307291
Activating meme shields
>>
File: 67-0.jpg (29KB, 399x582px) Image search: [Google]
67-0.jpg
29KB, 399x582px
>>126305602
>Kushner is playing in an occult sandbox
>occult sandbox
What does this mean?
>>
>>126310389
Let's see besides the obvious DNC coverup?

Admitted Seth Rich hacked the DNC and sent them to wikileaks. He warned us new info about Seth Rich was about to leak. Called his death an execution.

Anon2 asked: What about Seth Rich and his murder

Q-What about Seth Rich and his murder?

>A: Expect a flood of new info regarding this. It was a sloppy hit, and can lead directly to 3 senators, and John Brennan calling in a favor from some of his Mossad buddies. This I have heard from more than one source. There is a leaker within the DC police, and fireworks will come soon enough. Seth Rich passed on over 44k emails to Wikileaks. Why do you think the CIA is calling for JA’s head? Because they must silence any investigation into Rich’s execution. Start with Schumer and McCain and see where the breadcrumbs lead.
>>
>>126310695

>as the rooted setup uses digital signals that communicate with air traffic control, satellite links, as well as other government entities for the remainder of a flight’s journey.

So the theory is Boeing designed this so poorly it can be hacked?

If this was real news Boeing's stock would be worth about $0 right now.
>>
>>126311028

Ok so what does the Jews controlling/hacking planes by WiFi have to do with Seth Rich again?
>>
>>126311066
They don't need to design it or not. Most people who work with technology are morons and money fiends. They don't understand shit, even if they get paid to have complicated PhDs in security and then get paid to give talks about their ideas.

As for the stock going to $0, you don't understand the Jewish casino.
>>
>>126310924
It's an illiterate mudslime expression meaning: "My family is severely inbreeded and we need help."
>>
>>126311247
Man you sure have a fetish for illiterate mudslimes sven
>>
File: 738231.jpg (60KB, 563x353px) Image search: [Google]
738231.jpg
60KB, 563x353px
>>126306302
I guarantee the real reason T_D went down was we were to close to finding out what really happened to Seth
>>
>>126310767
Yes, the whole stack IS ada. Ada was designed to be able to do this. Although another alternative is a highly vetted subset of C++, and that's a lot less safe. It's a popular alternative because it's hard to find people who know ada.
>>
>>126311360
he has a crush on his 7 year old sisters new boyfriend.
>>
>>126311223

Engineers at Boeing = Morons

Okay then.
>>
File: Seville-plane-crash.jpg (49KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
Seville-plane-crash.jpg
49KB, 624x468px
>>126311066
its not only Boing, a lot of manufactures used this "feature"
Most parts comes from the US anyway, like the critical electronic parts
>>
>>126311514
Why else would they need to pay so many of them?
>>
>>126311360
Illiterate mudslime detected.
>>
>>126311515

Is that picture evidence of the Jews hacking the plane by WiFi and crashing it?
>>
File: The Vaccination Jew.jpg (248KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
The Vaccination Jew.jpg
248KB, 1024x771px
>>126309773
>>126309762
Don't forget to activate the almonds and summon the spurdos to confuse the NWO Cabal
>>
>>126311654
Alluhity akbarity I'm gomming for that sweed booty :DDDD
>>
>>126311674
not really, it was a software failure that leads to the crash.
but if someone could get into the system the possibility to take down a aircraft is there.
If it works over remote control i dont know
>>
>>126311779
Only if you can spell it, Rasheed.
>>
>>126311360
Don't feed the liberal CTR shill. He's on every thread posting that about anyone who comments about Seth Rich

They tried to take down Reddit and now realize that hasn't stopped us looking into Seth's murder.

>>126310016
Yep, the FCC is corrupt as fuck. Prayers for Trump
>>
>>126311434
hint, nothing happened
>>
>>126312111
Dunno why they even try, nothing will stop us now
>>
>>126311890

Is that a Boeing jet?
>>
>>126312111
Illiterate mudslime detected again.
>>
>>126306912
Remember the Royal Dutch Shell threads?

Yeah this will be the same.
>>
>>126305302
These replies don't sound at all like FBIanon. Are you kidding me? The guy didn't ramble on about the NWO or any of that crap and never was naming people blatantly...
>>
File: 73717421.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
73717421.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>126312145
Wrong. He was killed. We found Seth Rich's twitter and reddit handle.

A DNC staffer post was found mocking his death. Body cams were also being looked into. That's why it was shut down.

The_Donald was getting to close to the truth. More was about to be uncovered.
>>
File: 1488773203941.png (320KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1488773203941.png
320KB, 777x777px
>>126311434
There are people working on it now as we write this. Be patient...these things will take time, but more importantly, effort.

Day of the rope for Seth's murderers.
>>
File: OurPotato.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OurPotato.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>126312265
Reddit should take over that investigation

It's for autistic useful idiots not Gods that wield MEMETIC magic
>>
File: hillary_plane_patent.png (478KB, 1506x652px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_plane_patent.png
478KB, 1506x652px
>>126310016
Yeah, super safe.
>>
>>126312372
Negativ
Airbus

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33078767
>>
>>126311028
> Start with Schumer and McCain
Has anyone look into how they might link to Seth's murder?
>>
>>126305302
It's pretty crazy how FBI anon validates literally everything that the majority of /pol/ believes
>>
>>126312615

The_D was taken down by The_D mods not reddit admins.

And it will be back up at 9pm tonight.

They aren't related.
>>
>>126312728
Wasn't Schumer close with Podesta?

I remember wikileak emails between them. Maybe he brought in Schumer to "deal" with the leaker...
>>
>>126312811
/pol/ is always right, you know
>>
>>126312846
>(((They aren't related, aren't you tired? Yawn.)))
>>
>>126312846
What happens at 9 pm?
>>
File: 1494370670908.png (392KB, 816x684px) Image search: [Google]
1494370670908.png
392KB, 816x684px
>>126312728
Just my opinion, but yes,. If the post was true, and the person was really FBI, then the names are known.
One thing about a security type state that those in power tend to forget is that the everyday employee at a 3 letter agency, or Big Brothers spying agency can turn. It only takes one that wakes up, and I believe more than a few of them have, and are.

Day of the rope is coming for traitors and true criminals, and they are scared.
>>
>>126313125
They're just gonna make the subreddit public again.... It's private right now so only subscribers can see it. It's a "protest"
>>
>>126312723

So it is related to the Boeing laptop thing?

Or are these completely unrelated?

>>126312811

It's almost as if it's just some crazy guy living out his fantasies. People have been doing this since the Art Bell days in the 80s and 90s but back then it was Aliens and government conspiracies.
>>
>>126312615
Voat The_Donald is still looking into it. You won't have to worry about being banned for digging either

I believe they're working on cracking his gmail password right now
>>
File: EveryFuckingTime.jpg (30KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
EveryFuckingTime.jpg
30KB, 600x371px
>>126312998
>>
>>126313275
unrelated, was just a example

but this

>>126312663
looks good
>>
>>126313206
That part I know I was asking, what happens at 9 pm, that they need them back there and out of here?
>>
>>126309629
Was going to call LARP at first, but this stuff seems on point and it has the shills frothing at the mouth.

Good stuff, OP.
>>
The day of the rope thing is satire right? Hanging bodies doesn't evoke a lot of nice imagery for me. If we were talking heads on pikes, maybe I could get down with a medieval sort of vibe and romanticize it, but hanging bodies are really just so grotesque....

I assume they're all just going to court and prison though, which is probably better.
>>
>>126313482
They're just making sure the subscribers are on reddit at the time to probably spam some stupid meme with upvotes to get it to the front page.
>>
>>126312983
Found it. Here's a email where Podesta had a party for Schumer in his home. He must be involved

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24603
>>
File: 1494980150186.jpg (225KB, 1000x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1494980150186.jpg
225KB, 1000x1030px
>>126312811
What's even more amazing my friend is that during the run up to the presidential election, there were posts about Hillary and the niggerdom that was being pulled by the press, and shady fucks in the DNC, and /POL/ believed, Some of those posters claimed to be insiders, and shit was exposed, and although it was largely ignored by the MSM, spread like wildfire on social media. Hillary lost, and globalists woke up to a fact that free speech still lives. This is why every social platform from Youtube, Facebook, Reddit, and even /POL/ is being attacked daily.
Wake the fuck up faggot. Lead, follow, or get the fuck out of the way.
>>
>>126312811
This is why I don't come to /pol/ anymore. Who actually believes these shit posts?
>>
>>126313618
Feed them to rabid niggers, it's the American way
>>
>>126313618
No, it's not satire. Treason and war crimes are both hanging crimes. That's why I kicked off the meme.

The less-repeated part is that the trials need to be fair and public.
>>
>>126313618
>The day of the rope thing is satire right?
No Sir, it's the farthest fucking thing from satire
>Hanging bodies doesn't evoke a lot of nice imagery for me.
That's your problem, not ours.
>>
File: 38a.jpg (39KB, 600x754px) Image search: [Google]
38a.jpg
39KB, 600x754px
Nice LARPing.
>>
>>126310924
Probably shit similar to spirit cooking.
>>
>>126313732
I like this honest american that think that Nettanyahu it's also an honest man.
>>
>>126312544
>Remember the Royal Dutch Shell threads?

Story Austrian bro pls ?
>>
>>126313785
The US hasn't executed anyone for treason in decades. Last one was 1942.
>>
>>126313491
>Rabid illiterate mudslime foaming around the mouth.
>>
>>126313785
What ever happened to GTKRWN?
>>
>>126313618
Its much easier to cut the body down and look for gold fillings. Pikes make too much of a mess.
>>
>>126313938
That's part of why the trials need to be fair and public. I suppose I should have used the word "sedition" but I was working with broad appeal of existing trends.
>>
>>126305302
>being played this hard
Remember when "fbianon" said to not come back here after April or everyone would be arrested and it didn't happen?

You cucks will believe anything
>>
>>126313618
>I assume they're all just going to court and prison though, which is probably better.
>60k/year to house and feed them in a place that likely has sympathetic guards and admins is better
>prison acts as a deterrent to future treasonous activity

Not saying they shouldn't get fair trials and all that, but c'mon.
>>
>>126313914
Basically there was a supposed dutchie Shell employee fleeing to Iran.

He posted a picture that had coordinates to a Shell plant that he claimed was being used to 'launder' ISIS Oil for later sale to the US.

Look up Royal Dutch Shell on the archives.
>>
File: C82jOY2VoAAIU1G.jpg (58KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
C82jOY2VoAAIU1G.jpg
58KB, 600x337px
>>126312983
>>126313677
This was found on Voat. John Podesta contacted Hillary to suggest hiring Chuck Schumer's daughter

https://wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/57484

FBI Anon is right. Podesta and Schumer are connected for sure
>>
File: pjt3P.jpg (24KB, 402x357px) Image search: [Google]
pjt3P.jpg
24KB, 402x357px
>>126313990
Everything has its ebb and flow. Keeping things fresh is important.

They're still not entirely understanding about the water yet, for instance.
>>
File: feelsbrettybadman.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbrettybadman.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>126313883
Trumps daughter will be his downfall

If he had to choose between her and his people/nation, would he have to courage to sacrifice her?
>>
>>126313938
>not since 1942
About bloody time then.
>>
>>126313938
Go back to college faggot...ever hear of the fucking Rosenberg trial? Both of them rode the lightening.
>>
>>126312846
VERY FAKE NEWS
>>
>>126305302
fake and gay
>>
>>126313938
Funny, our country has been a jew puppet for about that same amount of time. Huh.
>>
>>126314393
They were banning anybody posting Seth Rich info for doxxing

Reddit was taken over by controlled opposition long ago. Anyone remember pizza gate bans?
>>
File: kda.jpg (66KB, 793x570px) Image search: [Google]
kda.jpg
66KB, 793x570px
>>126313727
This guy gets it.
>>
>>126314124
That's true... I might actually be onboard with the killing them idea now, and definitely with the public fair trial. I'm still more for displaying heads though.

>>126314124
We're talking about killing traitors, a little mess is no concern. Besides, blood is actually way more aesthetic than a limp body. There could even be a whole moat full of the blood of traitors if my understanding of the scale of this thing is correct.
>>
>>126314308
>tells someone to go back to college
>can't discern the difference between execution for treason and espionage.
>>
>>126314393

If it was taken down by reddit admins it would be down forever.
>>
>>126314067
That wasn't the same guy from before the election
>>
>>126306354
it wasn't even a good coverup
ban laptops for boomboom, the one device you have to separate from your things to be scanned by itself? the one that the bomb detector swabers are most focused on? and yet I can shove a 2kg power bank in my coat and scan that with the rest of my things, no bomb sniffing, no swabs, buried in all my other shit.
you can disguise just as much boomboom in a battery bank as you can in a laptop, more even.
>>
>>126307334
In addition, Air Force One's main passenger area can withstand a major crash (it was intended for a SHTF scenario).
>>
>>126306302
Voat T_D still working on it right now. No worries about being banned for posting info there either

https://voat.co/v/TheDonald/1874406
>>
>>126314567
seth rich is strangely a huge story in the voat/steemit pedogate forums
>>
>>126308168
PRAISE HIM
>>
>>126308390
FBIAnon was the genesis of /cfg/ which had real impact on the election. LARP or not it behooves us to dig deeper.
>>
>>126310399
An airplane that big should have custom made control logic or plc right? Lowly junior draftsman here
>>
>>126315001

Got banned from reddit like many for getting too close to pedogate.

There is a lot of good work being done about pedogate and Seth Rich at Voat.

I post at Voat T_D too occasionally and it's a great community with no worries about being banned for not supporting a neocon like Nikki Haley/Kasich or getting too close to taking down some sick pedo
>>
>>126314865

Doesn't have to be a conventional bomb.

Could have been some kind of battery bomb to create fire in the cabin versus the usual explosion.

I believe the original report was that it was just something that was undetectable in laptops.
>>
File: 1391623509368.jpg (150KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1391623509368.jpg
150KB, 727x1000px
>>126305378
*casts pill shield*
>>
File: 1495120283958.jpg (99KB, 501x810px) Image search: [Google]
1495120283958.jpg
99KB, 501x810px
>>126315058
FUCKING BASED
>>
>>126315365
This. FBIAnon threads gave us everything we needed to work on the Clinton Foundation and take Hillary down.

Wasn't always easy to admit the government was so damn corrupt but he was telling us the truth.

Past FBIAnon threads in the past have been suppressed from other social media as well. Worth looking into the current and older ones as well

https://pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
>>
File: 1494102642936.png (328KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494102642936.png
328KB, 1000x800px
>>126306653
>>126305432
I will pay all my surplus income for a month. Holy fuck. It's not as if my income will double and my taxes will be decreased after all the inefficiency and redundancy of red tape and government bullshit is gone.

Can we fire... No, can we fire squad 9
70% of the government and keep it at 30%? Libertarian States of America when?
>>
>>126315556
Bro you guys were straight doxxing. I'm not commenting on the validity of the search and what not, but pizzagate investigators were using Reddit to request doxxing of individuals. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen for Reddit. Occam's razor: company uninvolved in conspiracy was worried and so no duh they banned you.
>>
File: High_f88d97_5860641.jpg (218KB, 606x734px) Image search: [Google]
High_f88d97_5860641.jpg
218KB, 606x734px
Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 409x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 409x400px
>>
>>126314593
Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Jewish Boogaloo
>>
File: ReallyMakesYouThink.png (642KB, 973x553px) Image search: [Google]
ReallyMakesYouThink.png
642KB, 973x553px
>>126315058
PROTECT THE EMPEROR PRAISE KEK

Also how stoked are the fighter pilots defending air force 1?

For the first time in history, they might get to unleash the full force of their capabilities against potential assassin aircraft/AA weapons
>>
>>126309105
Tbh, it'd be stupid to think that anyone really dealing with this type of info isn't behind 7 proxies already. I doubt most of the rares doing good things here are anons behind countless skeletons and proxies
>>
>>126316216

Yeah a draft dodger versus one of the best military minds in US history.

Great comparison!
>>
>>126316104
THE EMPEROR NEEDS PROTECTION

INCREASE SHIELDS 200%
>>
>>126309327

Hello fellow kids!
>>
>>126316433
Are you denying they have spooky connections?

Are you implying the modern us wars have been honorable pursuits?
>>
>>126306973
>>126307068
So (((they))) think scrubbing this info off a frozen internet will prevent USA from figuring out Mossad crashed Trump's Presidential Jet. If he's smart he didn't even leave. The fake news will be talking about his death and he'll be laughing at the FOB.
>>
>>126314594
Charged under the espionage act, and executed.
They committed treason. Looks like commie professors don't teach that stuff.
>>
>>126316620

>Are you implying the modern us wars have been honorable pursuits?

So if every American followed in Trump's shoes we'd have no military and if we had a draft everyone would just dodge it anyways.

Great to have people like him around.
>>
>>126316082

You don't know what your talking about.
Reddits safe harbour status stops them from being responsible for user posts.

Oh wait! The owner admitted to fucking kids, eating people and editing a post.

I guess that's how they lost it huh.
>>
>>126311434
>I guarantee the real reason T_D went down was we were to close to finding out what really happened to Seth
this place or that other anon forum should just put a "Seth Rich" forum up until this thing plays out.

Make a very welcoming consolidated place for all detectivanons to work.
>>
>>126308523
Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
>>
File: 1490549589470m.jpg (127KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1490549589470m.jpg
127KB, 1024x682px
>>126316979
And if all those soldiers coup de tated the government instead of fighting for Israel, America would be saved

Yes you retard you are starting to learn
>>
FBIanon here, Drumpf is guilty and we're sending him down the river. The rest of the stuff I posted was just LARPing.
>>
>>126316082
>Proof? If some sick fuck posts a picture of a little girl in a pizzaslut t-shirt or a 3 year old kid tied to a table that they posted on social media talking about their virginity, they need to be arrested or hung.

T_D mods shut down the site as soon as people began posting the twitter account of a DNC employee mocking Seth's death and talking about Seth alive in the hospital

T_D gets a lot of shit but it's mainly good people. The mods are shills and severely compromised though.

As soon as Pedogate and the Seth Rich investigation was getting close they shut both down saying doxxing. FBI Anon threads have even been closed there

Again Voat T_D is a step up with no blatant censorship/coverup
>>
>>126316784
Treason is a different term to espionage, legally. You can't interchange words like that when discussing legal code. Keep trying attacking my "person" though, it's really working!

>>126316985
>Eating people
Wut.

Reddit has had to cooperate with law enforcement before. I'm not saying they'll get arrested for having you there. I'm saying it would be costly if they got entangled in an investigation.
>>
>>126315058
Now that's what I call The Spirit of Australia, subtlely shitposting in the meatspace just as they overtly shitpost in the cyberspace.
>Australian in a MAGA hat
FUCKING BASED
>>
>>126313618
read the actual constitution
hanging is actually mentioned
>>
>>126317297
Give it rest, this have blown already, we can take it from here in our regular way, the confusion would help.
>>
>>126309889
Are you borderline retarded or full-blown?
>>
Let's bump this to the front page.
>>
Hey what were the politicians that flipped on hillary right after 4chan went down? I remember a post saying that so-and-so made plea deals, so-and-do said they never supported her. It happened that day.
>>
>>126317488
The fuck did you just try to say?
>>
>>126306833
Operation Northwoods
>>
>>126305302
Hey if you guys believe this I know a buddy of mine, Nigerian royalty, he needs some help and I've heard he's offering a reward...
>>
>>126317603
Wait and see.
>>
>>126313938
Seth Rich, among many many others between him and 1942, like JFK.
Unless you mean specificall non-extrajudicially, then maybe, but then again you forget that there are (((internal affairs courts))) that no one raises any concern over, so.
>>
>>126317279
>T_D mods shut down the site as soon as people began posting the twitter account of a DNC employee mocking Seth's death and talking about Seth alive in the hospital

link?

Also it was common knowledge he was alive for a shot while. There are different types of alive though.
>>
>>126317910
Wild speculation and putting ()()(()())()( around posts doesn't increase your validity. JFK was assassinated, by who is still debatable. But that again is not the legal definition of treason.
>>
>>126316985
>>126317279
Yep Spez is a sick fuck and no doubt involved with the pedo groups.

He has put controlled mods in every subreddit. If you even mention Rich's twitter handle expect a ban in most.

Not sure who owns Voat but at least they don't have the thought police deleting posts.
>>
>>126318092
Yeah ok spook, I believe you vs what I know for a fact. Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>126307794
Were the Malaysian and Russian crashes tests of this technology
>>
>>126318313
And that's why, even if you are 100% correct that there is a massive conspiracy and pedophiles and a NWO etc. etc., nobody will believe you. Because you can't articulate it for shit and scream shill at any person pointing out absurdities in your logic. Nigger.
>>
>>126314067
That was in reference to the Oroville website. The FBI might wonder why you were trying to login to a website connected to pedos, no?
>>
>>126318092
Hey now that Arlen Spector is long dead, why don't we rouse up real JFK investigation for fun after we get done with setting up a real 9/11 investigation.

I promise this would be very profitable for the media.
>>
>>126317567
I believe it had to do with Biden turning on her. Interesting since Anon mentioned her possibly facing prison time days before.

>Q: How dangerous is Comey’s firing for Clinton?
>A:Very dangerous. But, few are thinking it through. The real danger is if sheis given partial immunity. if HRC is facing serious prison time, and she can reduce her sentence by playing ball, we expect this will be the most profound thing Trump can do to drain the swamp. HRC has the goods onSchumer, and McCain, Graham, Blumenthal, and so much more. Imagine the mostpowerful mafia Don snitching on 30 years of tangled and corruptrelationships. Then triple the effect. HRC could effectively put 200 peoplecurrently in power behind bars. This may be Trump’s chess move, however heneeds to get rid of Kushner right away. As I indicated, Kushner is playingin an occult sandbox and there are recordings of this HRC is fully aware. It could get ugly.
>>
>>126305542
>close to 70 people in theholistic or alternative medical profession have ended up with strange andunexplained deaths or have vanished completely
Never heard of this and gonna call bullshit unless some source is provided.
>>
(((>>126318092)))
>>
>>126318883
We can dig around, pople that oppose big money usually ends up deader than people that don't.
>>
nice LARP you pathetic neets.
>>
>>126318826
9/11 seems pretty clear cut to me. Saudi's used their money to fund terrorism and push the US into intervening. US decided to intervene in the "wrong" way to profit off the incident and it fucked up the ME for the Saudis. Win win for the governments. Don't tell me you're a 9/11 truther too? Just discredits the pizzagate people even more than they already struggle to deal with.
>>
File: 1386437258373.jpg (25KB, 267x363px) Image search: [Google]
1386437258373.jpg
25KB, 267x363px
>>126318594
>Nigger
>>
>>126318883
Underreported Here's some links from last year about 60 holistic deaths.

http://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/

If you search there's a lot more
>>
BUMP FOR AWAKENING
>>
File: 1495245095682.jpg (34KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
1495245095682.jpg
34KB, 480x486px
>>126305302
Thanks for posting this anon. Here's a meme that can infect lefties
>>
>>126319362
Yes, but it's the exercise of having a public, documented investigation and the government owning up to it that is required in order to service the public need for therapy.
>>
>>126309994
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>126305302
When was this?
>>
>>126319414
Here's an older article that covers the deaths as well
>>
>>126318092
>Lawyerfag detected

It doesn't matter what's written on paper by kikes anyways. The american bar association is a crimanal syndicate, a racket. There is no such thing as a lawyer, the entire fabricated legal industry is maintained with disinformation and reinforced with law enforcement terrorists. Traitors should die, and there's always patriots around to do what needs to be done. You fucking retards don't understand that every courthouse in america is going to be stormed and liberated with the de facto authority of the american citizen. You idiots think it's going to be a revolutionary war; it's not. Nobody is going to start looting or executing colored people. Overturning the 1965 Immigration act fixes that.

If you're a lawyer or a zionist kike, or a mason, a corrupt cop or politician we are coming for YOU. Go ahead and say, "muh guns". Chant it as Sovereign Citizens, Oathkeeping Marines, and Oathkeeping Peace Officers drive a trash truck through your house and execute whatever survives as your mutilated corpse's grips loosens around a dilapitated hunting rifle. At least you voted for Bernie, right?
>>
>>126319910
http://www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr_Bradstreet_GcMAF_cancer_therapy.html
>>
>>126319936
Did you know that in order to be a barrister in the City of London Corpriation, you have to attend literally a Temple?
>>
This thread is too woke to get slid. Kill yourselves shareblue
>>
>>126319936
Yeee man fuck rules and laws and sheeeeet.
>>
>>126306004
JA = Julian Aasange in case anybody missed it.
>>
>>126309477
>sure, please give me your alphabet agency address
>this is not a honeypot

Fuck off
>>
>>126320066
Nice digits
>>
File: 6328321132.jpg (58KB, 634x511px) Image search: [Google]
6328321132.jpg
58KB, 634x511px
>>126319936
Damn! Your post is on fire anon. Have a rare Seth
>>
>>126308876
When was this originally done? Source on the timeline. Be interesting if it was before the latest Rich stuff
>>
File: 16441.jpg (37KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
16441.jpg
37KB, 600x480px
>>126319414
>a bunch of shady scam artist wind up dead
Gee what a surprise. Just because big medical and pharma are corrupt as Fuck doesn't mean they are killing a bunch of scammers that think positively charged water, activated almonds and medicine that contains nothing but water they claim cures cancer are the good guys. Fuck off and show a coffee enema up your Ass.
>>
>>126319362
You're leaving out the Mossad connection.
>>
>>126317910
You got it. Seth Rich was a hit
>>
>>126320557
May 16th

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/05/readers-and-viewers-of-vl-ask-fbi-anon-their-own-questions/
>>
>>126320682
My favorite is the "alkaline water." If you believe in it it shows you're 100% inept at basic chemistry.

>>126320712
I honestly don't think the Mossad is as super powerful as /pol/ likes to jerk off to. It's an intelligence organization in their prime, not lizard people.
>>
>>126312374
Then how is he typing sentences? I do not think you know what the word illiterate means
>>
>>126308925
In reference to what? Why was this guy a mark?
>>
>>126320894
Wasn't that after the new stuff started coming out though?
>>
>>126309424
This would be the best chance to bring the whole swamp down
>>
File: 1490657145667.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1490657145667.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>126311434
>>
>>126309439
>unironically using the word drumph
Fuck off shareblue
>>
hmmm... oy vey.

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

https://discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
File: 1494957430455-pol.jpg (92KB, 627x337px) Image search: [Google]
1494957430455-pol.jpg
92KB, 627x337px
>>
>>126321775
Anyone have info on the Pastorum Group? The old guy had connections to the DNC right?
>>
>>126309636
>>126309762
Its counter forensics measure to make the subject less identifiable. Example was the hacker statement when attempting to auction alphabets hacking tools.
>>
>>126321578
PONALD PLUMF!

YOUR KEK WON'T SAVE YOU NOW! HHAHAHAHAHAHA GRRLOMPF!
>>
bumpty dumpty
>>
>>126321775
Pastorum Groups Founder Tory Brown, worked for the David Brock media matters.

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000152-6002-dad1-a977-67a799bf0000

Are the family being misled? Or are they in on it?
>>
>>126309994
This can cut both ways. He stalled investigation bc DOJ filled with king nogs, deep state puppets (you only get one shot in this instance, and, all of that work/investment would be for nothing). Or Comey has past with HRC, DS elements and stalled for their benefit. I think it was former, rather than latter. I think Comey had to be exiled in order to keep himself and family safe.
My guess is that he will wind up in a comfey job working for a Trump interest, down thevroad. Screencap this.
>>
>>126322250
Im sure he comes from a big time leftist family who think the party offered these services out of the goodness of their heart and to deal with all the silly conspiracy theories. His family not having brains that can properly gauge threats too it up like good drones.
>>
File: 1495117620253.jpg (47KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1495117620253.jpg
47KB, 640x629px
>>126314412
I bet it stings shareblue users to type homophobic words.

B b but I gotta be in character so it's ok this time.

Fucking amateurs.
>>
>>126308523
It means the one-world government had received a deadly wound.
>>
>>126322355
I've often wondered this as well.

Is a Comey a good guy? Slowed the investigation for a new admin. This gets fired to clear him and his family from the flack while new admin puts in a killer? Joe Lieberman? Kind of falls apart then
>>
Voat is reporting T_D was taken down purposefully by their own compromised mods after directions to access Rich's email were posted

https://voat.co/v/Conspiracy/1874965
>>
File: 1495083186291m.jpg (173KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495083186291m.jpg
173KB, 800x1024px
>>126315941
Now this is an interesting shareblue strategy.

It's called a fap distraction.
And it's meant to keep you off track from the

SETH RICH investigation.

Day of rope for your leaders, shareblue
>>
>>126322875
Wouldn't surprise me. It's been compromised for a while. Wonder what happened to the original /pol/lacks that started that sub? How did they get dethroned?
>>
>>126310924
Kushner has been revealed to be the head of a secret sect a few years prior to Trump winning the presidency. The same anon claimed that kushner was being groomed for leading america, through a proxy.
Same dark sinister, Saturn/Moloch worshipping cabal that majority of elites engage in.
Dont have the ss, but, another anon might
>>
>>126305342
Russkies confirm for based and the worst goys

Russophobes , Kikes, butthurt-belters eternally btfo

The enternally yid fears the mighty Russian
>>
>>126308585
>>126309274
>>126309629
>>126309762
>>126309889
>>126311247
>>126311654
>>126312374
>>126313988

>ctrl+f
>illiterate mudslime
>11/12 fucking results are Sven
>>
>>126321250
He is a doctor who based upon Obama's Mother's gestation dates, and her time at college was likely impregnated by Frank Marshall Davis, a well know American communist, not the little Kenyan guy. He was on board with this theory and met with groups at National Press Club in DC. to promote a movie based upon that. He is basically an ardent Anti-Communist.
>>
New Thread
>>126323233
>>126323233
>>
>>126311066
Wouldnt be the first company to leave back doors, or weaknwsses that could be specifically targeted by US assets....
Many of these weaknesses now available to the public
>>
>>126322583
They will need to take a "safe break" after this...

>"but but but /pol/ is evil WURDS hurt meeeee"
>"Back to work, peon... Lord Brock wants three thousand (YOU)s and some pizza pr0n"
>>
Link to Voat the donald Seth Rich investigation. No controlled opposition spez mods

https://voat.co/v/TheDonald/1874406
>>
>>126312622
Reddit is comprimised from top down. Unless youre a brain damaged liberal cunt, you should avoid plebbit, faggot
>>
>>126323075
Putin is based as fuck

Russia is on the side of good
>>
>>126305302
Am I scared or excited?

What am I feeling here guys?
>>
File: 1003.jpg (4KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1003.jpg
4KB, 249x249px
>>126323655
>>
Someone make an fbianon part 2 post
>>
>>126307772
The most important part is that the Chad's breed and continue manufacturing tendies
>>
>>126305302
>>126305342
that "FBI anon" was a larper because that information is incorrect.
>>
>>126323536
Yep reddit is very compromised. Again for fags looking to get back into Seth Rich investigation check out Voat T_D and Voat Pedogate/conspiracy
>>
>>126314569
I remember this. If not larp, some really fucned up shit. Have you correlated any lost IDs/posters in relation to this?
Funny that Brock ultimately suffered a heart attack and almost died. Failure is a hell of a drug
>>
>>126315058
Lol
>>
>>126308571
>The pilots have no manual override?

Very few new pilots have any idea how to actually fly. Modern aviation is barely a step up over being a bus driver; long hours, and terrible pay. They've never had to. 95% of the flight is autopilot, including the landing descent.

Why do you think it's so easy to come smashing into the ground a half-mile in front of the runway just because an altimeter isn't zero'd properly? They rely too highly on their instruments and most have no idea how to actually "fly" by the seat of their pants anymore.

By the time someone would notice that the CIA has been fucking with their guidance they're already off course.
>>
>>126305302
Didn't he say something on march 15th /pol/ and, well, fuckall happened?
>>
File: 1495287149290.jpg (335KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
1495287149290.jpg
335KB, 1024x732px
>>126306480
Ben "the kike slaugther" Garrison at it again.
>>
>>126324735
That was approximately when the whole MAGA thing got snagged and started to sink. I don't know exactly what did or did not happen, but it was in keeping with earlier circulations about the "ides of March" and understanding that, as a CEO, what counted most was his ability to have the ability to choose the people he surrounded himself with.

Whatever FBIAnon is or is not, it's above average in terms of getting people pointed in good directions.
>>
File: IMG_3116.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3116.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>126322952
>i dont like butts and titties cause imma cuck
You are dumb as fuck. I was doing the titties for bumps fire sale because shit was being slid so hard. If im shareblue then your king spook at cia
>>
File: 1472329130282.png (46KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472329130282.png
46KB, 320x320px
>>126305342
This is such a X-files tier asspull it's not even funny.
>Yes, Fox Molder jr here with information that's significantly above my clearance level
>>
File: IMG_3059.jpg (22KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3059.jpg
22KB, 287x176px
>>126325318
Look at this cia desk jockey faggot being all scared and shit
>>
>>126317873
YOU THINK YOURE HOT SHIT, DONTCHYA
>>
NEW THREAD
>>126323233
>>
>>126319362
9/11 was perpetrated by multiple parties with varying interests and goals. Fringe Mossad elements, world elite, alphabets, etc.
>>
>>126319936
>>
File: kek_mit_uns.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kek_mit_uns.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>126306912
>
No digits no happening
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.