[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeb Bush: I predicted Trump would be a 'chaos president'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Jeb!.jpg (53KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
Jeb!.jpg
53KB, 992x558px
Guys, we really messed up busting on Jeb so much. It turns out he was the smart one after all.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/334302-bush-i-predicted-trump-would-be-a-chaos-president
>>
From the article:

Former GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush suggested Friday that his predictions on the campaign trail that President Trump would bring "chaos" to the White House had been validated.

"When I ran for office, I said he is a chaos candidate and would be a chaos president," Bush said at the Skybridge Alternatives (SALT) hedge fund conference in Las Vegas, according to CNN.

"Unfortunately, so far chaos organizes the presidency right now," he added.

ADVERTISEMENT
Bush, a former Florida governor, fought bitterly on the 2016 campaign trail with Trump, labeling the real estate mogul a "chaos candidate" and arguing he would make a "chaos president."

Bush, who was considered in the early days of the GOP race to be a favorite, ended his bid for the Republican nomination after a disappointing finish in the South Carolina primary in February 2016. (edit: thanks 4chan)
>>
File: please clap.gif (2MB, 513x337px) Image search: [Google]
please clap.gif
2MB, 513x337px
the turtle pill was too much for us
>>
>>126266813

The /r9k/ candidate.
>>
we, err... kinda wanted a chaos president
>>
File: Jeb Goblin wife.png (876KB, 483x804px) Image search: [Google]
Jeb Goblin wife.png
876KB, 483x804px
>>126266707
>Former GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush suggested Friday that his predictions on the campaign trail that President Trump would bring "chaos" to the White House had been validated.
>
>"When I ran for office, I said he is a chaos candidate and would be a chaos president,"

He also said Trump would never ever be president.
>>
Guys, things are really bad with the whole Trump situation.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/19/trump-officials-he-looks-more-and-more-like-a-complete-moron

Trump’s repeated media missteps have frustrated even longtime supporters. “Every day he looks more and more like a complete moron,” said one senior administration official who also worked on Trump’s campaign. “I can’t see Trump resigning or even being impeached, but at this point I wish he’d grow a brain and be the man that he sold himself as on the campaign.”

Asked whether an administration staff change-up would ameliorate this latest crisis, a Republican source formerly involved with a pro-Trump political group told The Daily Beast, “yes, if it comes with a frontal lobotomy for Trump.”
>>
File: jeb2.png (676KB, 599x752px) Image search: [Google]
jeb2.png
676KB, 599x752px
>>126267042
>>
File: jeb3.jpg (581KB, 1920x1031px) Image search: [Google]
jeb3.jpg
581KB, 1920x1031px
We need to start planning for Jeb 2020.
We tried a rebel and it's been a disaster.

It's time for an adult who is trusted by the Republican establishment.

But Jeb ins't just another stuffy old white guy.
He can dress down, throw on his hoodie, and chill with the young crowd.
>>
>>126266531
>"When I ran for office, I said he is a chaos candidate and would be a chaos president," Bush said at the Skybridge Alternatives (SALT) hedge fund conference in Las Vegas, according to CNN.
>Bush said at the Skybridge Alternatives (SALT) hedge fund conference
>Skybridge Alternatives (SALT)
>SALT
Meme magic is real folks, remember to praise kek today and every day
>>
>>126267105
The lies get more elaborate every day. If that person were real they would resign and say it publicly. Until then it is just a fat jew fantasizing about what his made up official would say.
>>
>>126266531
I thought he had way cooler things to do than attack Donald Trump?
>>
>>126267042
i think i have the same shoes as the goblin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.