[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowledge Bomb. Feminism & Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 64

File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
1) [Feminism]

Calling it a "Cancer" would be too kind & it's more then just a Social Engineering program(to destroy Society & Family while increasing degeneracy.) that's being used to push forward agendas & increase profits.(If you look at each "wave" of feminism, you can see the agenda's of them.)

Feminism is also the cause of "Man made Climate Change" due to how Women(who are now also in the workforce) are Consumers & how Men will do anything to Support & Attract Women.

The Globalists/Satanists/Social Engineers/etc have no idea what they unleashed & the death sentence they just gave the Earth.(They already lost control of Feminism to a point where Islam has to be pumped into The West in hopes to stop it)

Feminism has destroyed Multiple Planets, Billions of Humans, The "Ark" Fleet & Multiple "Gardens of Eden" Settlements/Colony's. Men had/have a choice each time when it came/comes to Eliminating Feminists to save the Race(s)/Civilization(s)/Planet(s), Earth is & will be no different.

2) [Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder]

Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder is significantly more prevalent in Females then Males due to how the Female brain is, it's caused by Birth Control & Perception Drugs. All Leftists(SJW's,Feminists,etc) have it.(Medical organizations such as the CDC & WHO have internal papers on it)

In contrast, Autism is significantly more prevalent in Males then Females due to how the Male brain is, it's caused by Chemicals. The increasing of Autism in the population is part of a Social Engineering program to target Males.(Autism was "weaponized" against the public, which now in a ironic twist has "weaponized" it against the Globalists & there plans)

Fate of Western Civilization has now come down to: [Autistic Males] vs [Frontal Lobe Damaged/Disordered Females]
>>
This Information is EXTREMELY Important to understand going forward:

1) The "Russian" narrative has been overused/overplayed & is on track to implode. Narrative fatigue is setting in for both the public & the MSM.

2) The next Narratives that will be used are [Mental Health] & [Impeachment]

3) The [Impeachment] narrative has 2 ways of being done. [Russia] and/or [Mental Health]

4) If [Impeachment] doesn't work, [Assassination] and/or [Coup] is the next potential route.

5) If either [Impeachment] or [Assassination] or [Coup] happens, just go "hot" before you have literally nothing to lose in 10-20 years due to an Implosion.

(Trump is the US's last chance to avoid a 10-20 year Globalist designed Implosion, It doesn't matter how "Deep" your State is, or how [Blacked] your Budget projects are, Everyone will have literally nothing to lose if the Implosion happens.)
>>
PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Globalist Symbols

2) Domino Destabilization.

3) Invasive Species

4) "UFO's",MIB & Black Budget Projects

5) Regional "Unions".
>>
>>126234718

The Database already saw you doing what you did.
>>
>>126234718
roll
>>
>>126234805
You realize this roll pic helps you get bumps and more people in on your thread right?
>>
1. When talking about perspective, are we talking about a perspective that we can have, or are we describing a physical location? Am I being too philosophical with this?

2. About SE, is Neuro-Linguistic Programming on the right track?

3. Do you use an AI to help you... know things?

4. Have you ever been "out there"? Like not wherever "here" is?
>>
>Feminism has destroyed Multiple Planets, Billions of Humans, The "Ark" Fleet & Multiple "Gardens of Eden" Settlements/Colony's. Men had/have a choice each time when it came/comes to Eliminating Feminists to save the Race(s)/Civilization(s)/Planet(s), Earth is & will be no different.

The fuck?
>>
>>126234448
Hi @ Scr1nRusher
>>
File: 1482467119272.jpg (144KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482467119272.jpg
144KB, 1200x900px
Can you elaborate on the autist thing? Didn't it have a neardenthal component too? Because I have some features somewhat similar to those of the neardenthals, such as the tip of the nose (pic related)
>>
>>126234448
Bumping, hello anon5.
>>
>>126234718
reeeeeeeeeee
>>
I heard there is a strong correlation between circumsicion in boys and autism, thoughts?
>>
>>126234718
rolling
>>
>>126235477
I don't know where to choose, re roll
>>
>>126234480
Can you clarify what you mean by implosion here?
>>
This is all by design. You have high ranking Satanists who are experts in both the occult and advanced technology for mental manipulation. They have admitted in their own papers/books that they can use the electro magnetic spectrum/ELF waves/manipulation of bio-electrical fields/transcranial magnetic stimulation/etc. to meet their goal of total global dominance.

None of this is by accident.

Just look at some of this stuff and put the pieces together......

http://www.usa-anti-communist.com/ard/Michael_Aquino_NSA_Devil_Worshiper.php

http://batr.org/view/050111.html

http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/
>>
File: IMG_5278.gif (2MB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5278.gif
2MB, 300x204px
>>126234448

This shit again? Been a minute.

If you haven't noticed, no one cares about your grey matter dumb bitches theories.

September 23rd, Seth Rich, Hillary indictments, Stargates, ayy lmaos, flat/hollow earth, pizzagate...this is what's hot in the streets. You want to drop some knowledge, talk about something we care about.
>>
>>126234871

I've seen it used before in threads.

Sometimes for the reasons you stated, other times for sliding & distracting from the topic.

>>126235045

Reality is stranger then Fiction.

>>126235083

I don't have a twitter & its really sad how your shilling as resorted to spamming a random twitter.(I even checked that guys twitter out, he's likely a Anon that lurks in these threads).

>>126235040

1) It depends.

2) Possibly for some programs.

3) Occasionally.

4) I'll let you think about that.

>>126235140

Explained it in the OP. Social Engineering program that backfired on the Globalists, at the same time might help them deal with all the Frontal Lobe Damage/Disordered women.>>126235357

>>126235357

Thanks for the Bump.
>>
>>126234718
rollan
>>
>>126235718
I wasn't saying hi to you faggot
>>
>>126234448
bump
>>
>>126235563

Order by Chaos. NAU(North American Union) would be the result.

>>126235589

Social Engineers are a interesting group of people.

>>126235714

These are not theory's.
>>
>>126234448
>Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder is significantly more prevalent in Females then Males due to how the Female brain is, it's caused by Birth Control & Perception Drugs. All Leftists(SJW's,Feminists,etc) have it.(Medical organizations such as the CDC & WHO have internal papers on it)

Tell us more about these internal papers. If these groups have white papers, we need to know what published works they've directed affected. Where can we find the links between the authors of CDC and WHO white papers? How does epidemiology track "social engineering" movements like feminism
>>
>>126234718
Rolling
>>
File: photo_2017-05-18_13-33-32.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-05-18_13-33-32.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>126234448
what kind of frontal lobe damage?? what causes it?? does it cause striations in the brain?? Are certain populations targeted for this?
>>
File: 089mDLn.jpg (111KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
089mDLn.jpg
111KB, 750x750px
So we are literally repeating history without even knowing it, how funny.

So is the way to bring women back inline is by ignoring when they whine and protest and just set things back how they where?

Which chemicals cause autism, and how are they introduced to men?
>>
>>126234448
It wouldn't surprise that SJWs are brain damaged. They are fanatical. Fortunately, they are not very bright.
>>
File: 1494393691854.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
1494393691854.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
wtf when did this guy start talking about aliens and shit
>>
>>126235938
Well, it could be worse
>>
>>126234448
>assumptions
>generalizations
>no evidence
>no plan of action

Typical shill5.
What are you and those special interests cooking up next in your plan to control the flow of info on the internet?
Oh, I forgot, you're just here to 'get information out', you're just taking orders, I get it.
You're still going to hang on the Day of Rope.
>>
>>126235718
The OP only says it's caused by chemicals. I said "elaborate".
>>
>>126235947
and they would usually be mutations passed on by the mother correct? or does the mutation present over time?
>>
>>126235718
Yeah i know ive been shitposting in your threads since October carry on
>>
>>126234448
>perception drug

Did you mean prescription drug?
>>
>>126234718
Roll, pls not reborn into a fucking burger
>>
>>126236206
Oh come on this is fucking worse, I rather be a burger than a cuck

Reroll!!!>>126234718
>>
>>126235932

It's all internal and they share the white papers with Social Engineers & the Pharmaceutical Company's all the time.

The papers have scans, tests, differences between sex's, etc in them.

>>126235947

1) Research it

2) Said what causes it in the OP

3) Women are targeted.
>>
>>126234448
Feminism is that bad, huh? I know I've come to the conclusion that it was a grave mistake. Is there any way short of collapse at this point? It seems too many bad decisions have already been made by previous generations to me.
>>
>>126236395
When you say eliminating feminists...

Are you speaking figuratively, or like Auschwitz showers with bath bombs.
>>
>>126234718
Go on then.
>>
>>126234480
what do you mean by "going hot" anon5
>>
File: 1491369290722.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491369290722.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>126234448

If humans developed on other planets, wouldn't that invalidate the Neanderthal/primitive human fossils found here on Earth?

How exactly did feminism destroy past civilizations?

What will the "point of no return" be in regards to feminism ending this civilization?

You mentioned in your last KB that each race inhabited its own planet and to discover which planet was inhabited by which race we need to "look at the planets". While I know it's not your usual nature, could you give us any hints whatsoever as to what we should be looking for?

How exactly can western men get their women under control without the use of force? Is that even possible?

Thanks for shedding light on these topics. I don't know why I believe you exactly, but I have a gut feeling that you're telling the truth.
>>
>>126235714

Tfw you were shitposting in the Oregon v Boise State game thread on /sp/ when blount knock out the bsu player

Flat Earth is government propaganda
>>
>>126234448
Care to share exactly what it is that's causing the brain damage? Smartphones? You can't hardly find a modern woman constantly glued to one. They stare at it while they drive, they stare at it while they walk, they stare at it while they're in line, they're recharging them and staring at them at the Trump rally I went to just to see what it was like.
>>
>>126234718
RARE
>>
>>126234448
Females lose inhibitions, and judgement ability/capability
Males become introverted, take less risks, fall into beta category
Am I on the right track?
What is to gain from destruction of pituitary gland?
Chris Cornell offed himself, and I noted your contribution. Grew up in and around the scene in Seattle, and, quite a few of those guys were not born into the Truman Show. Should I assume that talented people are inducted for breeding/control (ala your Truman Show thread)?
I believe in Jesus Christ, so, cant get behind space arks, however, I appreciate your threads nonetheless. Seems as though you come in during a happening, and, it is welcomed.
Seth Rich...as you stated, they are really putting the screws to Trump. Is Seth Rich an avenue that can bolster him? There have been suggested and posited theories that it was Rich that leaked, not a Russian hack.
Raising two daughters, coming full circle, I will avoid birth control. We are a two parent family, and I provide them an example of a strong caring father. Are there any other things you would suggest I avoid for there betterment?

Thanks Anon5
>>
Serious question:
are this threads kind of a Turing test?
I read about the theory you are an AI a few threads before. You often answer in an AI ish manner.

Dont wanna end on your shill list. bro. Appreciate your threads even if you are an AI^^
>>
>>126234718
roll
>>
>>126236648
prob all out war/civil war
>>
>>126234718

Rolling
>>
>>126234718
Roll
>>
>>126236133

Indeed I did, good you noticed that "error".

Also, those types of drugs change perception of things overtime for the users of them.

>>126236024

Think about what they would put chemicals in & consider reactions between chemicals.

>>126235973

1) As I talked about in the OP. Men had/have a choice when it comes to Eliminating Feminists.

2) It relates to developmental stages also interms of when the Chemicals are used.

>>126235976

Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder.

All of them have it, places like the WHO & CDC are aware of this, but have gag orders.

>>126236015

Low energy shilling & The Database was tracking your moves.

>>126236129

Haven't seen you in a while.
>>
File: 1472635233885.jpg (83KB, 395x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472635233885.jpg
83KB, 395x450px
>>126236395
While I catch up to this bread, was the involvement with the Podestas in the DC PD what you were referring to or do we need to keep snooping?
>>
>>126234545
OMG I CANT WAIT FOR NUMBER 1
>>
Hey Anon 5

1. What effects do have sleep meds have long term that we aren't told? Like Zolpidem, for example.

2. Does R-47 refer to an intentional plot to no longer have to list which products and chemicals cause birth defects or not?

3. Is Richard Harris an example of an agent from Operation Mockingbird?

http://www.npr.org/people/2100631/richard-harris

4. Is there anything interesting about Stone Henge that we don't know about?

5. How long does it usually take for frontal lobe disorder to manifest itself in an individual?

6. Can you tell use the fourth step in globalist empire building?

7. Do humans have isotocin in their brains, and if so does it have any notable impact?

8. Did humans ever live underwater at some point?
>>
>>126234480
This seems a bit hysterical. Why is it so vital to get Trump out in the next two years?
>>
>>126234718
rollin
>>
>>126234718
Roll

Anon5,
Is there any possible way to get on the side of the mental manipulators or is it a set group? If you can't beat em, join em...
>>
>>126234718
Roll dat shiet
>>
Sup anon5

I wasn't on time for your last thread but had some questions about the JC:

You said zionist don't care about the Israelis or other Jews, they just care about securing the country of Israel for themselves. How can we stop the Joos circlejerk on /pol/ and zoom in onto these zionists? Would this be make /pol? more effective against globalism?

2. Are the Israeli nationalists in some ways our allies against globalilism? What ways?

3. If they can be helpful in stopping the globalists, then how can we protect Israelis from groups like Soros and the Rothschilds, and work together to stop them instead?

Thanks.
>>
>>126236903
Is the "Ark" fleet the same thing described in Genesis? Were they actually talking about "ships" that sail in the ocean of space?
>>
For the planets that have been ruined by feminism, what proof have they left behind? And have they all been destroyed this way, or has war/disaster been in the mix as well?
>>
>>126234718
Rolllllll
>>
File: 009-NT-Tesla-Tower.jpg (300KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
009-NT-Tesla-Tower.jpg
300KB, 1000x773px
>>126236833
the lack of elaboration on questions beyond "I answered this already" have made me suspect the same thing before. Clearly you said birth control and chemicals cause the mutations, but that is something I could say with equal authority if nobody is going to elaborate on the specifics. I assume you refer partly to the mix of pharmeceuticals that occurs in water tables because they aren't filtered (ie alex jones gay frogs) but I don't want to say too much in case you are larping and I'm just feeding ideas
(I don't think you larp, youve been around for way too long, but I gotta try something to get different kinds of answers from you, right??)

On a separate note, got any tips for contacting non-human, non-ai intelligent species? Would you recommend against it?
>>
>>126237252
Also forgot to ask.

Is the Russia infiltration real?

Is Kushner or Ivanka doing deals with russia?
>>
>>126236903
You're a liar, anon5.
Last time you said 'nice walls' though there's nothing on them, they're plain as fuck, there's no camera device that could see them, and it's too fucking dark to be able to see them anyway.
If you wear a legit leaker who had a 'database' at all, you'd be trying and reason with me, because you'd see that I'm some nobody anon who is currently shitposting in 3 different threads on /tv/, but you don't have a 'database' that could actually see that, do you?
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>126236411

It's that bad. Human's for all the brilliance, are stupid.

>>126236545

Look at what information in the OP interms of what they have destroyed.

>>126236648
>>126236843

North America imploding to then be reformed into the NAU, isn't going to be a nice process.

>>126236707

1) Those were "Tests" to see if the planet could be colonized.

2) Picture what it's doing to The West, but much much worse.

3) The West is already giving a preview

4) Consider disasters & conflicts.

5) It's the Feminists that are the core of the problem.

>>126236771

I said it in the OP. Prescription Drugs & Birth Control.
>>
>>126237413
Actually this threads would be a perfect Turing test.
>>
File: anon5onwomen.png (798KB, 1857x1756px) Image search: [Google]
anon5onwomen.png
798KB, 1857x1756px
>>126236903
>perception
which ways? visual, audio, taste, smells? or is it just thinking patterns?

>It relates to developmental stages also interms of when the Chemicals are used.
Vaccines? those are used at certain stages of development but don't hit everyone equally. trying to think of another chemical that you only use on males at certain developmental stages.

>>126235040
As was noted in another thread the frontal lobe damage makes them MUCH more susceptible to NLP which is why it's heavily used by pick up artist.
>>
>>126237590
Ahahaha was that eating you up this whole time shill?

>>126237595
Are you suggesting that we should actually be considering some form of fascism or other kind of hard handed approach to get things under control?
>>
>>126234448
specifically what chemicals/drugs cause autism? name names or you're just a larp
>>
>>126237807
Sup, shill5 crew?
>>
>>126236395
>Pharmaceutical Company's

Here's where we can figure it all out. Pharma companies are some if the biggest and most powerful influencers of healthcare which is vital to population control . You'll find that certain clinical researchers put their arguments together in similar manners. It's mk ultra on a pharmaceutical level. This is the link. There are drugs being fed to the people through pharma and it's by design to affect widespread frontal lobe damage and induce certain kinds of behavior in the general population of the us and entire world. Just expose the globalists with links between big pharma, academia, global health government agencies and ngos
>>
File: satanialaugh.webm (3MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
satanialaugh.webm
3MB, 1440x810px
>>126234448
>Fate of Western Civilization has now come down to: [Autistic Males] vs [Frontal Lobe Damaged/Disordered Females]
This is hilarious if it's true or not.
>>
>>126236903
Does any of info Wars snake oil help alleviate some of the frontal lobe damage done by everyday chemical exposure?
>>
>>126236956

Research who/what controls the DC Police.

It goes all the way up to the WH.

>>126236833

I'm not an AI & these threads are not tests.

>>126236792

1) On the right track

2) Less health

3) It's rare people from the outside get in. So always remember the Truman Show.

4) Seth was killed by a DNC "Clean up crew" & the DC police helped cover it up.

5) Make them look at History.

>>126237018

lol

>>126237061

It's not hysterical, that is there plan.
>>
>>126234718
roll
>>
Is hitler ourgoy or theirs just fuck my shit up anonman
>>
>>126234448
As a rule I only lurk on this wretched cesspool

Yet every time I see one of your inane bullshit LARP threads I am compelled to respond

FUCK YOU AND YOUR NONSENSE I UNIRONICALLY WISH CANCER ON YOUR CHILDREN
>>
I literally can't keep track of all the power plays happening within DC atm A5, I began to doubt trump as a result of his agneda being stalled, I'm reinvigorated with hope with talks of a administration staff shuffle, is the crux of the information untouchable by the fbi related to 9/11 and the larger consipricaacy? are we going to get closure on this or is it literally to bombshell?
>>
>>126234480
So given their desperation to oust Trump by any means necessary, even by possible civil war, I'm assuming Trump has removed the deep state influences from his admin or is no longer listening to them?
>>
>>126237741
This is garbage laced with truth.
For example:

>tracking pheromone
Garbage.

>family is the core of civilization
Truth.

This is some subversive shit right here.
>>
File: dunno.jpg (35KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
dunno.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
>>126234448

What do we do about it? Any solutions or are we past the event horizon and its all just a waiting game to see the end?

>>126234718
rollin
>>
>>126237929
I'm just amused that you have been so obviously bothered by that, you dirty Paki

>>126238052
1) ok, I guess I just have to think about it more because clearly I'm not thinking about it from the right perspective

2) You said you've interacted with AI. Is it possible for us to seek them out and interact? Where would we start looking for something like that?

3) what's a good next step in keeping Trump shored up? Seems like the tide is turning and people are ready to hit Ivanka/Kushner
>>
>>126238052
>that is there plan
Why though? Why do they have to get him out before his term is up?
>>
Is the asteroid belt a result of a planet practically exploding ?

I'm going to assume that there were 4 habitable planets in this solar system thanks to tech. Earth is one initially sparsely inhabited , Venus the second colonized by the blacks, Mars the third colonized by the Asians, and the fourth being the destroyed planet which was colonized by the Whites. Am I getting close? I'm going to guess something terrible happened and the remnants fled to earth.

Are there other colonies of humans out there that we know of ?
>>
>>126238512
I'm amused when I see the same flags in each shill5 thread defending this trash.
>>
File: sheep.jpg (28KB, 337x434px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
28KB, 337x434px
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>126234448
>Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder is significantly more prevalent in Females then Males due to how the Female brain is, it's caused by Birth Control & Perception Drugs. All Leftists(SJW's,Feminists,etc) have it.(Medical organizations such as the CDC & WHO have internal papers on it)

I KNEW IT

Always called out leftists as being self-lobotomized.
>>
>>126238005

It's true.

>>126238047

No idea

>>126237937

"Umbrella Corporations" exist.

>>126237872

Research how the Brain reacts to certain ones.

>>126237807

Depends.

>>126237741

1) Thinking.

2) Those are part of it.

>>126237590

You looking around was quite amusing.

>>126237383

Humans are smart, but really stupid.

>>126237252

1) Actually have/pol/ understand what I said in that thread, The "Jewish Conspiracy" psy-op" thread & the "Framing of Hitler" thread.

2) Globalism wants to destroy all countries.

3) Israel has some smart groups of there own.

>>126237059

1) All drugs mess with the brain in some shape or form.

2) Some stuff are not told to the public

3) NPR has some OM people.

4) It had a roof at one point, but then it broke due to a battle.

5) Research the differences between the Male & Female mind & which sex's use the most prescription/birth control drugs.

6) steady growth depending on model

7) No idea

8) Don't think so.
>>
File: IMAG0071_1.jpg (906KB, 1360x1380px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0071_1.jpg
906KB, 1360x1380px
>1) golabalist symbols
Kill. The. Pedos. Now.
>>
Hey Anon5 I really enjoy your posts

can you give me some sort of schedule as to when you usually make threads?
>>
>>126234448

>autistic males vs frontal lobe damaged females

Literally all of human history.
>>
>>126238005
Autism vs Feminism.

The autistic virgins are part of the 144,000 meant to help save the world as mentioned in Revelations.

Probably.
>>
>>126234448
dude. wtf ? Your threads use to be really cool but fucking "the ark" and destroyed multiple planets?

I refuse to believe this is the old OP. You are an impostor trying to discredit future threads.

SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
>>
It is interesting that you say birth control helps cause frontal lobe damage. I am a female, very very red polled have always hated the feminist movement. I could not tolerate Birth control pills. Guess I dodged the bullet. However I am on adderall and an antidepressant. But I still hate feminists and demorats.
>>
>>126239031
When youre done being a faggot
>>
>>126238893
1) http://www.maritime-executive.com/article/uk-issues-antarctic-terrorism-alert

http://archive.is/bVfv3

What was this shit about? Because it's clearly not related to Syria

2) You said that groups like the WHO have these studies on FLD, why doesn't someone leak this data? It seems pretty imperative to the survival of humanity.

3) asking again but is the "Ark" fleet the same as the "ships" described in Genesis? Only for "sailing" in the ocean of space?
>>
>>126238893
Could the "deep state" be considered American "countriest"?
>>
>>126239236
Just saw this retarded post. Get off that shit now or allow yourself to be enslaved the remainder of your existence.
Im genuinely helping you.
>>
File: 1490579697751.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490579697751.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>126238893
>Globalist symbols
I think I caught onto 6 of these, anyway. They saturate the media of any studio that is "infected."

What do you call this 4-pointed starburst symbol?
>>
>>126238073

Did a thread about it, look in the archives for "Framing of Hitler". >>126234518

>>126238222

I did a thread on 9/11. Look in the archives.

>>126238226

He needs to make sure they are removed.

>>126238348

Humans have & use pheromones.

>>126238406

Talked about it in the OP.

>>126238512

2) Depends.

3) Ivanka has some interesting connections

>>126238549

Because they want to "reset" the Election and/or set things up down the line for the NAU.

>>126238583

1) Don't know

2) Good train of thought.

3) Feminism took care of those.

>>126238826

It's been well known in the upper medical community for a while.
>>
>>126238052
hello anon5, love your threads

It seems right now that the deep state doesnt even try to pretend anymore in their actions for trying to oust Trump.

heard that by monday 23rd, all the pro trumpers working in the administration will be kicked out and the traitors in the administration will only hire never trumpers. Is trump in trouble?

And you mentioned that theres a couple of AI's studying 4chan, have we inadvertently creating another TAI 2.0?

Keep the good work man.
>>
>>126238893
>tfw about to get swarmed by tiny, robotic beetles controlled by the all-knowing all-seeing anon5
Tell me more, cuck faggot.
>>
>>126239236
Interesting...me too. Been on birth control a total of 5 months my entire life and i couldnt take the side effects. also been on antidepressant and anti-psychotics for 10 years. been off for 2 years and feel so much better. i am completely red-pilled and have been most of my life.
>>
>>126239447
I Know I've read it. I'm speaking about the truth being widely revealed to the public, is it realistic?
>>
>>126238893
Hmm... Should men only eat wild game then? There has been an extreme overdose of estrogen and soy placed in our food and drinks. I do not want my children, especially sons, developing man toys and mood swings. I want them to be builders and star reachers. The feminist virus is extremely self destructive and wonder how to immune.
>>
>>126239236
please stop taking them if you can
>>
File: DAOrE9fXgAAtlVw.jpg (202KB, 964x966px) Image search: [Google]
DAOrE9fXgAAtlVw.jpg
202KB, 964x966px
>>126239447
2) depends on what? Your line of work?

3) You can say that again, pic related
>>
>>126239211

Not an impostor.

>>126239048

But not like this.

>>126239031

Don't relaly have one.

>>126238991

The only reason why they keep being around is because Good acts like a cuck due to "Justice".

>>126239320

1) That is very odd.

2) Gag orders & NDA's

3) Possibly.

>>126239369

No. They are more Intelligence based, just like how Black Budgets are R&D based.
>>
File: 1494380948326.png (4MB, 1555x2174px) Image search: [Google]
1494380948326.png
4MB, 1555x2174px
>>126234448
So the only solution is to have robot anime waifu's who wont get in the way of good work
>>
Is 9/11 connected to the rise of feminism and the SJW movement? I wonder if it happened today whether it would have had the same effect as it did on September 11th.
>>
File: f05.png (3MB, 1440x1425px) Image search: [Google]
f05.png
3MB, 1440x1425px
>>126234448
>planets=anthills
>tfw this pic is shockingly accurate.
>>
>>126239236
Took plan B twice when young and stupid. Never touched any of that shit ever again.
>>
>>126239881
How's the London Bridge thing looking? Is it cancelled and they're just going to outbreed us?
>>
>>126235718

1. Is there any more specific you can be than that? I was very general with my question. If not, that's okay.

2. Is Monarch inclusive, or is that also another sect?

3. By occasionally, do you mean that you only use it when you need it? Or could it help you in other ways? this is very new territory for us and it's hard to understand what all things AI could be capable of.

4. I'm quite confident that you know that's pretty much all I think about. Can you at least tell me if it's time or space? Maybe that's too big of a lead, but I can't at all tell either of those are possibilities anymore?

5. A new question, if you don't mind. I know you're not religious, but can you at least help us understand if any decent religions stand today? If so, is there a possibility you could be more specific?
>>
A5, please tell us more about Seth and how the he was killed to cover up the DNC email leaks. No rabbit holes.
>>
>>126235507
Misconception. Circumcision has been shown through MRI scans that it causes an immediate change in the brain that is also found in people who suffer from PTSD. So, the conclusion is that the circumcision gives males who were just born PTSD.
Which makes perfect sense.
>>
if the globalists won would the world look like elysium?
>>
>>126239503

1) If he gets isolated.

2) Don't know.

>>126239606

The public(for better or for worst depending on whom you ask) is stupid.

>>126239639

Don't know.

>>126239814

1) Pretty much.

2) So much focus on Jared, that's done intentionally.
>>
>>126239881
Is there anything we can do to prevent impeachment from happening?

I'm not even going to ask about assassination prevention, since I don't think we have a shadow of a chance to prevent such a thing.
>>
>>126239881
1) "terrorism" from a group that would want to attack UK related globalists? They seem to be worried that they'll need a cover story for something that could happen in the future.

2) Every leaker is violating some kind of rule though...how can we seek them out and encourage them to do the right thing?

>>126240077
They did a test run just a few months ago bong it's clearly still on
>>
>>126238052
Anon5
A Podesta sits on DC Police commission. A link under her name leads to the website, Invariant. Invariant provides DC juice to businesses. The laundry list of companies sported on that website is telling.
Someone also correlated the responding officer to HRC.
>>
>>126239447
1.Have any of these ark ships survived in some form or another?
2. Is that how the elite is acquiring a substantial amount of tech? Or all black budget research results?
3. How do we know it was femenism that killed them? Did they find some historical records on some ancient computer?
>>
>>126239447
Not to the degree you're saying.
We're not fucking ants, you mong, and you can't track another human via smell from 1000+ miles away, that's common fucking sense.

Also, I'll go a step further with what I saw in that pic.
You talk a lot about 'weak and strong males' and how 'women have no loyalty', but I see no solution, just speculative nonsense.

Why aren't you teaching people how to be strong?
Why aren't you encouraging brotherhood between white males to curb this weak shit?
Why are you teaching men to hate their women by lowering said women to the status of mere animals?
Why are you denying that innate, white intelligence that both our men and women possess and lumping us in with the brown masses?

Those are the real questions.
>>
>>126237059
As for 1: I can try to take a stab at what the effects of sleep meds are then overtime. I'll assume that sleep meds dull cognitive abilites overtime and reduce the amount of REM sleep that we get, which is why the risk of death is higher in people who take it because the body and mind is not naturally healing itself to the extent that it naturally would. Is that on the right track?

As for 5: I'm going to take a stab at it and guess roughly 5 years. Is this within the ball park?

I've been taking sleep meds pretty regularly for about 5 years now (iIm 22). If I stop taking them now, will it make a difference or are their long term effects already permanent at this point?

Does taking Omega 3 gels help any at all? I've been taking those for a long time as well
>>
Anon5 are you a human or ET or maybe a hybrid?
>>
How does Frontal Lobe damage exactly affect women?

Do they behave or act in a certain way after?
>>
>>126240259
1) so no chance of meeting one in the wild and knowing it. Too bad, I'd like to talk to one someday.

2) How can we research her foreign connections? The ties to the Clintons are well documented at this point. Are there any specific regions? Should we just look at where her products are sold maybe?

3) if men have literally chosen to cuck out dozens of times in the past when it came to putting women in their place, what makes you think we can be different this time? Are some cycles just written in stone or is there good reason to believe we can break them?
>>
File: violent virtue.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
violent virtue.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>126239881
>The only reason why they keep being around is because Good acts like a cuck due to "Justice".
So justice is a luxury we can't afford anymore?
Or in other words "dehumanize yourself and face bloodshed"

Oh I was also thinking one way to get the word out/troll would be to make fake plebbit accounts, make some stupid "anti-trump" comments then when they get lot of points, edit them to to "BC causes permanent brain damage" red-pill. bonus points if you scream shot it and then post it on a troll tumblr account to get the land whales worried/start shit.
>>
>>126240259
Okay then. Last question, what is your take on autistic females?
>>
>>126240161

Already talked about this in "The Globalist Endgame". >>126234518

>>126240111

Already did if you read the thread.

>>126240077

Nothing says they can't do both.

>>126240033

Don't think so.

>>126239942

Sexbots + Artificial Wombs & Eliminating all Feminists.

>>126240035

Humans are lucky Earth existed. Humans of Earth are not really going to be that Lucky since they can't flee to any good Planets anymore.

>>126240085

1) How you think, what you see, etc

2) Slightly different.

3) It's just helpful to have around sometimes.

4) Space is interesting, Time revolves around if changes are made or not.

5) All religions have problems, some worse then others.
>>
>>126240672
They have less inhibitions, they start to act less prudently than they did before. Decisions are increasingly made based on emotions rather than intuition (which is what they normally do, but amplified).

They also become more animalistic and respond to strength and power, even if they aren't consciously aware of it.
>>
File: JIDFthread.jpg (45KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
JIDFthread.jpg
45KB, 600x840px
>>126238893
the best way for /pol/ to understand would be to give some names or sources.

>not a chance

Everytime I see your threads I shit on them. Your database threat is a jewish lie.

>globalism wants to destroy Isreal
KEK

>>126239211
digits confirm and no, the namefag is not the same poster. Tone and diction, words, all the copypasta,the original A5 was former military and no he wasn't uptight, the lie that this jew is more laid back is a lie.

>hurr shill
No you're the shill and your baseless namecalling is a jewish tactic.
>>
>>126240810
Can you see me? How likely am I to be disappeared by posting in these threads/threads they don't like or looking into things? By anyone I mean.
>>
>>126234480
Hello Knowledgebro.

1) The Seth Rich story is setting in place, are we going to see some excellent names fall because of it? That's why they are getting desperate?

2) Peter Newshem the Chief of Police for DC. He took over from Cathy Lanier, who was Chief at the time of Seth Rich's murder.
>>>125879545

3) What's next for Assange now that he is a "free" man?

4) Reminder that Generation Identitaire want to buy a boat and they accept donation.
>>
>>126240259
>So much focus on Jared, that's done intentionally.

Why? And is it being fed by the media themselves or is it a trick from Bannon?
>>
File: pizzagate.jpg (3MB, 10000x4947px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate.jpg
3MB, 10000x4947px
>>126240318
Didn't you hear goyim? Read muh threads pizzagate is a waste of time, and Brock framed Alefntis and Podesta. Dig into Hollywood the world will be shocked
>>
File: anon5.jpg (668KB, 922x1778px) Image search: [Google]
anon5.jpg
668KB, 922x1778px
>>126234448
Fuck you and your knowledgebergs, shill. All you do is post nonsense so that people won't focus on what's important.
>>
File: 1494957231377.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1494957231377.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>126234448
hey anon5, love your threads
are there any good places left to look for a pure wife who wants a family and isn't already ruined by feminism? i'd want a family so badly
>>
>>126234448
Still claiming kim k was raped by isis?

Faggot
>>
>>126241286
If digts kike5 dies
>>126241441
>hey anon5, love your threads
SHILL TEAM (((NIGGER)))
>>
Anything special about different eye colours, what about green eyes?
>>
>>126240265

1) Destroy the narratives, be supportive & make the MSM not feel safe.

2) That can be prevented.

>>126240282

1) Possibly.

2) By actually get a movement & discussion taking about FLD/D & how it's effecting so many Women.

>>126240318

Look at who/what controls the DC Police. It goes all the way up to the WH,

>>126240387

1) No.

2) Black Budget mostly.

3) Feminism does a number on populations/birth rates.

>>126240639

I'm not Alien.

>>126240672

Research it.

>>126240673

2) Her relationship with Dina & who she has been meeting with.

3) As I said in the OP. Men have/had the Choice.
>>
>>126241254
He literally called /pol/ an anti jew psyop. I really don't understand why so many people listen to what this tard has to say. When you actually take his advice and go back to read his old threads, you see immediately that nothing he says ever comes true and he frequently contradicts himself.
>>
>>126240810
Does the Salvation army have anything to do with human trafficking?
>>
>>126241614

But you're not confirming you're a hybrid either, are you an AI or something?
>>
>>126234448
Hey, anonymous5 are the Jews responsible for 9/11?
>>
File: bots.png (83KB, 1296x880px) Image search: [Google]
bots.png
83KB, 1296x880px
>>126240810

4. So, space then? Are you human? Do we know of other species than human?

6. How long have you been "here"?

7. How do we get "there"?

8. I have a lot more questions, I feel very "warm". Is there somewhere I can go or someone I can talk to, or will I figure that out later?
>>
>>126240762

Interesting interms of what the brain does.

>>126240751

1) For some, a grave is the best justice.

2) That could work.

>>126240882
>>126241254
>>126241286
>>126241543
>>126241553

Shill attack group arriving right on time.

>>126241002

Your fine. Shills, not so much.

>>126241122

1) Look at how they covered up & distracted from the story

2) Interesting

3) More leaking.

>>126241146

Ivanka & Dina are up to things. That meeting with Merkel was interesting & Nikki said some interesting stuff.

>>126241441

They are harder to find in the cities.

>>126241602

Genetics.
>>
File: (((reptile))).png (70KB, 501x575px) Image search: [Google]
(((reptile))).png
70KB, 501x575px
>>126241614
>I'm not Alien.
>>
>>126241614
You have any info on the recent Brazil happening?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/18/brazil-explosive-recordings-implicate-president-michel-temer-in-bribery
>>
>>126234448
When was the last time extraterrestrials visited earth?
>>
>>126241990

I did a thread about 9/11. Look in the Archives.

>>126241786

Don't know.

>>126241872

The information is what matters.

>>126241998

Your questions are getting abit odd.
>>
>>126241614
1) so somebody needs to compile the research people have posted here in the past about FLD and start asking questions

2) I'll look more deeply into the connection to Dina

http://archive.is/xyLhM

Seems like they met because Ivanka was interested in some social engineering shit. On the right track?
>>
File: jidf.jpg (575KB, 2000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
jidf.jpg
575KB, 2000x1100px
>>126242031
You're the shill.
>>126241002
This is your team.
>>
>>126235718
What can I do to join the galactic civilization?
>>
>>126242031
>S-Shill
Do you have any other retort, you fucking imbecile? You never address the fact that you constantly contradict yourself in older threads, or the fact that your predictions are always wrong.
>>
>>126234448
Always a pleasure to read your threads Anon5.

A few questions for you, if you'd be so-kind...

1. How have you become aware of extra-terrestrial history of humans?

2. How much is one able to trust Dr. Steven Greer and his disclosure project? I've been watching him lately and look forward to the possibility of alien contact.

3. Does Trump know about zero-point energy?

Thanks in advanced.
>>
>>126242031
Thanks. I've been looking into Hollywood trannies since the last few threads. it seems anatomy can be altered through implants (arse, tits, face, even eye shape) so that it's hard to tell some trannies from real women. Any tips?
>>
>>126241286
When I scrutinized that 'tuning fork' stuff, and pressed him for answers, he said he had to do more research.
I guess he must be doing a fuckload of research on it, because he's never elaborated on it since.
He wouldn't hold out on us, right?
And he most certainly wouldn't lie to us, right??
>>
>>126242031
Sometimes I wonder if there isn't something to the Amish and perhaps we're the foolish ones.
>>
File: 1494189027609.jpg (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494189027609.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>>126240751
This is a pretty hilarious idea
>>
>>126242228

I think we both understand that scope is important. Sometimes, silence speaks the loudest.

That's okay. I'll give you a rest for now. You've been very helpful lately. Please don't stop.

He sees.
>>
>>126234448
When did you learn that dinosaurs didn't exist and that women were domesticated and once feral?
>>
homo sapiens sapiens didnt evolve on earth
the bible is a mistranslation of an old history book
noe ark was a spaceship
mars hosted life once but got nuked
>>
>>126242106

Plans exist to Destabilize South America to flood North America.

>>126242292
>>126242360

The Database just knows your tactics at this point. Very predictable responses.

>>126242250

Yep.

>>126242308

Get the Civilization up to par.

>>126242370

1) Reality is stranger then Fiction.

2) He's right that people need to look at the Black Budget stuff. Most of it is just R&D on projects that are just circlejerks between manufacturers & the Military.

3) So many "Free Energy" devices are just sitting around in underground warehouses.
>>
turkish president bodyguards beat up dc protestors? dc police didn't escalate because turks were armed. interesting.
>>
>>126241286
>>126241553
Don't like it pass by
Oh that's right you can't

Because Brock's pedomoney doesn't allow it
Kys shillets

Bump for anon5bro
>>
File: lol.jpg (3KB, 101x96px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
3KB, 101x96px
>>126234448
>Feminism has destroyed Multiple Planets
i fucking love this board
>>
>>126236903
>Think about what they would put chemicals in & consider reactions between chemicals
does this have anything to do with Alzheimer researchers in the bay area ending up dead?
>>
>>126242843
Nice proxy anon5.
>>126242803
But seriously, do you ever plan on addressing how you frequently contradict yourself and are always wrong?
>>
>>126234448
So this happened countless times before, why can't Men just say "No." to women after acertain amount of time? Propaganda? "Muh dik"?
>>
>>126242663

1) The name is for them is slightly incorrect. Since "Saur" either means lizard or old.

2) Human History, Behaviors & also Social Engineering.

>>126242621

Most people don't know how to look at things from bigger perspectives.

>>126242381

Hips, Poses & Shoulders.
>>
>>126242803
Ok now I see why you mentioned her meetings with Merkel and Nikki. I'll dig in more.

Merkel was tied to that shit in South Korea too. Fucking weird that these feminists all know to seek each other out. How do they know? Is anyone trying to "empower women" social engineering shit?

Also how could we look into interesting history stuff that you know, obviously you can't find that kind of thing in a regular history book and it's really fascinating
>>
>>126242988
If you read his threads from the start it's clear he's been learning new things over time, some of which contradict and replace earlier information. It's pretty common throughout history, in science for example.
>>
>>126234448
Why did they think turning Most Young Males Autistic was a good idea?
Didn't they realise that autism causes people to make connections much, much easier?
>>
>>126234448
Is hpv a sex bioweapon helped spread via social media apps like tender, etc.? After college 84% of women or something like that test positive for types of hpv, its horrifying.

Adhd types effect men and women very differently as well as the types of drugs (stimulants) used to treat it as well. It's weird how white people seem to usually be the only type of people who can handle stims or use them to their advantage if the person can handle stims in the first place.

Mercury is a major chemical that effects the frontal lobe btw many studies done relating to how it effects fishing communities.
>>
>>126243079
>Hips, Poses & Shoulders.
I'll get back on it. There are some biological female celebs right? Otherwise it's pointless looking into it further.
>>
>>126243148
It also makes one very very persistent when motivated. Relentless even.
>>
>>126243079
It's pretty damn hard to break out of the mold man, they conditioned us to not have imaginations and think big picture.

Also I've been researching what you've said about trannies and I'm fucking disgusted by how many I see in porn now. Their favorite tactic seems to be disguising them as MILFs since then there's more of an excuse of the irregularities
>>
File: 1488922538577.jpg (27KB, 475x413px) Image search: [Google]
1488922538577.jpg
27KB, 475x413px
>>126242803
I asked you earlier,ill ask again
how long will you try tomake a brand out of the anon5 shit? Your posts are better suited on /x/.
>inb4 shill
sure whatever floats ur boat buddy5
>>
>>126242621

But, are we most people?

We're the last strain in this version. Isn't it either life or death at this point? Do we have the option to fail?

Will they intervene if it spoils?
>>
>>126243148
Before the internet Autists had no where to talk to eachother due to their introverted nature. Now however....
>>
>>126243348

Was suppose to be this >>126243079
>>
>>126234448
1. When you referenced the so-called "free energy" devices stowed away, I'm curious, how long have we had them available?

2. In your opinion, what's the likelihood of seeing them put to use in our lifetime? I'm almost 28, I don't want to die and still be burning fossil fuels!

3. Do "Very High Speed Tunnels" really exist that connect large based, like those in Los Alamos? I've heard retired physicists make comments...

Thanks again.
>>
HEY OP, WHY DID YOU GLAZE OVER MY POST>>126240414
SURELY YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO DODGE THEM
COME ON, DROP SOME Knowledge Bombsâ„¢ ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>126243348
Would you intervene if shit went this far south? I would just let it burn itself out desu. If we can't fix it this time we kind of deserve what we have coming, lol
>>
>>126242886

>>126243006

Because most Men don't want to kill Women & they try to "Save" them in hopes they would be with them.

>>126243111

Female Globalist groups exist. Keep that in mind.

>>126243148

1) Birth Rates & Behaviors. Also due to it being part of a bigger program

2) They likely did to some extent.
>>
>>126234448
Glad to see you again. Few questions:

1)
>Medical organizations such as the CDC & WHO have internal papers on it
What is the best course of action to bring these papers to light?

2)
>[Frontal Lobe Damaged/Disordered Females]
Is this related to the higher incidence of Alzheimer's/Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD) in the West even across races or is it just aging? How do SSRI's play into this? Is there any prevention or treatment we are not told about (besides birth control/prescription drugs)?

3)
Do you browse 8/pol/? The longer thread limit and fewer shills may be helpful if this place keeps getting inundated.
>>
>>126243561

I think you misunderstand what I mean by "they."

Us intervening is the entire point. That's why "they" watch.
>>
File: 1355403637895.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1355403637895.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>126234448
the lgbtqfmavw community will never admit sexual diversion is a mental illness...

they literally have NO understanding of y a hetero(cis) male would stick his dick in a cunt in the first place...
>>
File: shill-warning.jpg (77KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
shill-warning.jpg
77KB, 402x402px
>>126241990
>Hey, anonymous5 are the Jews responsible for 9/11?

Anon5 will never name the jew, he'll do the opposite. Here's the (((thread))):
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116519652/#116519652

>it wasn't the jews, it was (((Saudis))), (((Deep State))), ((((MSM))), (((Hollywood))) and rogue agents in (((Mossad))).
>most of Mossad was trying to stop them though goy
>Mossad were the real heros of 911

>126242228
>I did a thread about 9/11. Look in the Archives.
The first A5 posted this
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89666519/#89666519

and later this jew (not the same poster) came out and said it was a nuclear attack.

>definitely not tying to (((discredit )))

Also there are conflicting accounts in these 2 threads if you think there's just one "anonymous5". Read them and crosscheck, different OPs.
>>
>>126243587
1) I do, they're easier to spot in foreign countries where feminism is a more recent phenomena

2) You mentioned in the past that TYT has ties to the Turkish government. I was researching it as part of looking into the whole Ottoman Empire 2.0 and have been finding interesting stuff but nothing connecting them to the government so far. Any leads?

Also I know Soros was behind the coup in Turkey but who supports Gulen? Or is he trotted out to distract from who really did that coup? It's important to point out to people so they realize how it was part of the domino destabilization
>>
Who does humanity owe money too, is feminism being injected into these places because we're not paying our debts to alien overlords, how badly did Brexit fuck them over?
>>
File: 1491026611793.jpg (277KB, 1600x2246px) Image search: [Google]
1491026611793.jpg
277KB, 1600x2246px
>>126243905
>>Mossad were the real heros of 911
holy shit nigger wat
>>
>>126243254

1) Social Engineering & Female Sexual/Biological Nature. Also it's possible that it could be a STB.

2),3) Interesting.

>>126243258

Of course. They are the "Mares" afterall. I talked about this in the Truman Show KB.

>>126243335

The biggest reason they they succeed is because of the public's stupidity.

>>126243348

Humans are much smarter then what credit is given to them.

>>126243528

1) Abit before Tesla.

2) If the Energy Company's find a way to make a profit from them.

3) Some do.
>>
>>126238893
Not to try to spam the thread, but I noticed that I replied to the wrong post before, so i'll repost the questions again one more time just in case you can answer them.

As for 1: I can try to take a stab at what the effects of sleep meds are then overtime. I'll assume that sleep meds dull cognitive abilites overtime and reduce the amount of REM sleep that we get, which is why the risk of death is higher in people who take it because the body and mind is not naturally healing itself to the extent that it naturally would. Is that on the right track?

As for 5: I'm going to take a stab at it and guess roughly 5 years. Is this within the ball park?

I've been taking sleep meds pretty regularly for about 5 years now (iIm 22). If I stop taking them now, will it make a difference or are their long term effects already permanent at this point?

Does taking Omega 3 gels help any at all? I've been taking those for a long time as well
>>
>>126242843
>one post by this bavarian kike
>>
File: 23423.png (3MB, 1275x727px) Image search: [Google]
23423.png
3MB, 1275x727px
>>126238893
>Umbrella Corporations
pic related an area of interest?
>>
>>126239447
anything to say about Yoga? its really like hypnosis or NLP also very appreciated by new agers or SJW types
>>
you wanna get the word out about ur threads?

anons this guy is fairly accurate if we could contact him about A5s threads he could get the word out in youtube blog form?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVTRzCXvIbdK0Y1ZxD-BlA

get him to understand whats going on with antartica, world stage etc. his channel is proforming very well and there is no A5 narrative on youtube?
>>
File: IMG_9312.jpg (177KB, 1066x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9312.jpg
177KB, 1066x1125px
Don't know if you'll have an answer for this one, but why are. The elites so short sighted?
Their plans are ALWAYS coming back to bite them in the ass, yet they act like it's all smooth sailing & that they are untouchable, I'd say it's egotism and delusions of grandeur.
It's their biggest Weakness & It will be Their Downfall.
>>
>>126239881
is Assange alive?
>>
>>126244120

Intelligence Agency's have different Factions

>>126243649

1) Get the word out & around about FLD/D and how it effects Women.

2) No, its something different. Also no treatment exists.

3) I have a thread on it.

>>126243954

2) Cenk himself has traveled to Turkey many of times.

3) He was a distraction.

>>126244028

It has nothing to do with Money.
>>
File: jewsdid911.jpg (59KB, 450x540px) Image search: [Google]
jewsdid911.jpg
59KB, 450x540px
>>126244120
>>>Mossad were the real heros of 911
>holy shit nigger wat

read it here
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116519652/#116519652
>trying to stop the rouge group and the Saudi's
>>
>>126244125

But, is there a possibility they will intervene if we fail?

Don't misunderstand, I'm not looking for an excuse to be lazy. I don't want for myself. But, it seems senseless to let us go so far as to destroy ourselves when they've been watching for this long. Why would they make such an investment just to let it burn? Maybe they're just not like us...

Truthfully, I would save no anthill if it were flooding. However, you've made us seem more important to them than that. Don't they need/desire us to some degree?
>>
>>126243816
Ah, I see. I thought you were talking about a scenario where they intervened to contain or something of that nature

>>126244125
Are the women in Hollywood all more or less being kept in that harem state you talked about? I'm thinking about the Mel B divorce situation where it was revealed that her husband had porn ties and she pretty much seemed to fill the role of bringing in attractive women for him to sleep with. There were even reports that he would get the other women pregnant
>>
>>126244676
If they "intervene" you'll wish they had let you die.
>>
>>126244496

He has always been.

>>126244361

They think they can "win" because:

1) The public is stupid & distracted

2) People are compromised/corrupted in the right areas

>>126244229

Don't know.

>>126244195

1) On the right track.

2),3) Frontal Lobe Damage is more in Women then Men.

4) Omega 3 is not bad to have.
>>
>>126242803
>The Database just knows your tactics at this point. Very predictable responses.

THen why didn't you recognize my first post, shill?
>>126237252
>>126238893
You're a lying shekel loving kike.
>>
>>126244676

Aliens had nothing to do with Humans doing what they Did.

Also, they watch for a reason.

>>126244718

It's possible.
>>
>>126244504
2) Ok I'll look into Cenk's ties. I remember his dad had some interesting connections in Turkey

3) so I should be looking more into those reports about Soros and the Iranian mercenaries then. Will take some time but I'll try to break it down.

4) Why is Cernovich reporting that KSA is being sold nuclear material by the US if they already have nukes and all the supplies they need from Pakistan? Is he trying to disclose that fact but take credit for the scoop?
>>
>>126244810

I'm not at all certain that's true, and you shouldn't be either.

We're not here for them, but if they've stuck around for this long to see how things pan out, there's clearly something they desire/need to some extent.
>>
>>126245079
Hey Anon5,
Off-topic but I've been meaning to ask.
Binaural beats: good or bad?
>>
What can an average Joe like me do to combat all of these crises?
>>
File: greenmerchant.gif (14KB, 550x585px) Image search: [Google]
greenmerchant.gif
14KB, 550x585px
>>126244504
>Intelligence Agency's have different Factions
>some mossad want to help you, goy.>>126244937
>He has always been.

More CIA nigger lies. Assange is dead, thres no other explnation for podesta emails disappearing and encryption keys not matching.
>>
>>126245074

1) I answered you because rather then act the way you are acting now, you were more Civil & asked some questions.

>>126245108

3) It's possible that they are expanding or improving there existing Arsenal.
>>
>>126245079

Do I mean, "aliens" though?

But, I don't mean their investment was creating us. I meant their investment was taking this long to wait and see what happens. Or do they exist beyond time?

I have a few ideas why they would watch, but that's precisely why I'm asking.
>>
File: tmp_23842-artbell1881493875.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23842-artbell1881493875.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
Threads like this make me miss the good ol' days of Art Bell and his bevy of LARPING guests... Thanks for the entertainment anon5.
>>
>>126244937
So if we've been taking any kind of meds that are harmful and stopped, we should be ok so long as we weren't doing it for a long period of time (5+ years)?

>>126245412
Is a faction within SA nuking Mecca a possibility for Civil War? What can we do to meme nuking mecca into a thing?
>>
Hey Anon5, how's it going?

How was your trip to the land where they pooh in no loo?

what do you think of Palantir?
>>
>>126245357

Try to survive.

>>126245309

Some are good, some are bad. It really depends.

>>126245512

It's also entertaining to them in some way.

>>126245601

These threads are about getting information out.

>>126245684

1) Men are different then Women when it comes to brains.

2) Many scenarios could result in that. For instance a "False Flag" nuke on Mecca could be used for many ways.
>>
File: yamika.png (597KB, 891x849px) Image search: [Google]
yamika.png
597KB, 891x849px
>>126245412
No, you answered me because there is no database. If you recognized me you'd know it was a fake question, only meant to expose your jewry.

And you said globalists want to destroy Israel, KEK!

If you want me to be civil, stop acting like a jewish shill and support your defense of the Jew with sources and/or names. Do you know where you are?

>hurrdurr the jew is just the fall guy /antijewish board/, take my word for it or you're a shill.
>>
>>126245854
anything to say about Yoga? its really like hypnosis or NLP also very appreciated by new agers or SJW types
>>
>>126234448
1. If certain foods are popular, would you say avoid them? Like avacados, or just anything processed?

2. If meds affect behaviour, but the research is in papers unavailable to the public, how are we expected to find it? Could someone in the field, say an MD have access?
>>
>>126245412
Do you inadvertently misspell common words, or are you fucking with us?
>>
>>126245854

Could you describe the means with which you discovered this information, or is that pushing too far?

This will be my last question. You've been very helpful to this one - he appreciates it.
>>
Is the election going to backfire on May like the referendum did with Corbyn, got any good info regarding Britain and our future besides "London bridge"?
>>
>>126245964

1) How you responded was very predictable.

2) They do. The Globalists want No Country's to exist & no borders.

3) Separating Zionists from Jews is something you need to do.
>>
>>126246156
This please. We need help Merkel is out for blood. Inside info maybe?
>>
>>126244937
i cam across some chatter alluding to isreali and british genetic engineering operations in the area
>>
>>126245854
1) They just shut down the_donald

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/865744866583740416

2) I've done some research into who might nuke Mecca but it's hard for me to work on without some insider knowledge. Can /pol/ do anything to cause the event to be realized though?
>>
>>126246156

Why did I say Corbyn? I meant Cameron.
>>
File: g09883t1mma.jpg (16KB, 200x246px) Image search: [Google]
g09883t1mma.jpg
16KB, 200x246px
>>126245692
Rread this one where he said he was running to Russia http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92935294/#92935294
>>
>>126246156

EU has been Sabotaging Elections due to the EU Army not being ready yet.

Keep that in mind.

>>126246015

It's going to be replaced in a few years.

>>126246093

Sometimes it's intentional.

>>126246028

1) For abit to see why they are being popular.

2) I already explained what causes FLD/D
>>
>>126246570
Why would you intentionally misspell common words?
>>
1. From your responses, it would seem that birth control and SSRI's and similar drugs cause the most permanent effects, which is FLB. So essentially, we should try to take as few prescription drugs as possible, but as long as they don't fall into the previously mentioned category we shouldn't threat over them affecting us permanently as much?

2. Were the myth of vampires just alluding the elites using human blood to extend their life spans?

3. How long have hybrids/chimeras been around for?

4. Is there a reason that black became such a fashionable color in the west? I've noticed that humans associate the color with death and that both antifa and ISIS just happen to use it.

5. Anything interesting about alchemy? Did anyone ever manage to create the philosopher's stone?

6. Social engineering seems to aim at altering people's mental associations and generalizations, if that makes sense. Is this on the right track?

7. Does social engineering follow a general guideline or does it vary wildly depending on what the social engineers are trying to do?

8. Do social engineers ever work with other non-secret groups?
>>
>>126246570
Surely the EU army can't just invade? There would be international uproar.
>>
>>126234448
Almost missed it, need to drop this :

The Jesuits are the real enemy here. The connections between the Jesuits and the Zionists, Wahabists, subjugated Masons, etc through the Vatican, and their subsequent use of the Jews as a meat shield, are pretty easy to find. Here are two good links to start from:
Investigate and research the claims in the video, and read the article about Jesuits and how they use the Vatican to push specific theories/versions of science and history. It also explains Operation Paperclip, and how the Jesuit-controlled Nazis sent scientists over to head NASA and control the information the public gets about space. Also remember that the information the public gets is controlled, not necessarily wrong per se, but in context of other truths and lies to push a specific narrative.
Then branch out and keep researching.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CdJwm6ARtrY
https://www.worldslastchance.com/end-time-prophecy/the-jesuits-the-globe-earth-the-mother-of-all-conspiracies.html
>>
>>126246352

Interesting.

>>126246306

Look out for EU sabotage.

1) Not a good sign.

2) Think about the "World vs Islam" scenario.

>>126245692
>>126246515

That's not my Tripcode or Flag. It was a Impostor thread
>>
File: alwaysthejew.jpg (113KB, 640x563px) Image search: [Google]
alwaysthejew.jpg
113KB, 640x563px
>>126246292
>1) How you responded was very predictable.
Of course it was, I'm firmly against the jew JUST LIKE THIS ENTIRE BOARD. We're not just going to take your word that the central belief of /pol/ is false and you'd be a fool not to expect that.

Provide sources or you're a shill, you should've known I'd say that.

SOURCES NOW
>>
>>126246570

Is the Russian narrative tied into helping create the EU army? Obviously there seems to be links here and there but I wonder what kind of false threat will happen to allow Merkal her wishes.

Also was the "meteor" that crashed in Scotland really a meteor last year or was it something else?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-35689551
>>
>>126246728

It's a way of highlighting the importance of given rhetoric.
>>
File: anon5onsocialengineering1.png (1MB, 1905x2699px) Image search: [Google]
anon5onsocialengineering1.png
1MB, 1905x2699px
>>126246570
Haven't they been preping the EU army for years? what's taking them so long?

What are they going to replace yoga with? tai-cuck?
>>
hey, i am autistic and female, whats in store for me? pls reply
>>
>>126246570
any word on the Maitreya? is he Raj Patel?
>>
>>126246570
Yoga replaced? With what? Something more effeminate? Why are women so interested in it?
>>
>>126246947
That makes no sense. Explain yourself.
>>
Something interesting I noticed...

You mentioned Virginia on the thread on the 18th

Then this happened:

https://archive.is/MohTn

>Langley, Virginia | A major explosion occurred last night at the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency, igniting a fire which almost completely destroyed an annex of the building and led to the discovery of a suspected drug lab.
>The detonation took place around 11:30 pm last night. The powerful blast was heard for miles around the complex and sent plumes of black smoke into the air.
>The firefighters of the Langley City Fire-Rescue were rapidly mobilized on the site, where they fought the fire for almost six hours before they were finally able to extinguish the flames.While inspecting the building to secure the area, they found large quantities of chemicals and over-the-counter medications that are used to make meth and fentanyl.
>The firefighters transmitted the information to the Fairfax County Sheriff’s Office (FCSO), which dispatched dozens of deputies and investigators on the scene.
>After conducting a search of the western wing of the George Bush Center for Intelligence, they found more than 2 tons of pure pseudoephedrine, as well as large quantities of acetone, iodine crystals, battery acid, drain cleaner, lantern fuel and antifreeze.

Care to share some bread crumbs?
>>
File: what_is_this?.gif (2MB, 489x301px) Image search: [Google]
what_is_this?.gif
2MB, 489x301px
1) what ideas/insights do you have about this (pic)? is this real?

www.helioviewer.org
set to 2012-03-11 at 21:00 hrs and set lens to SDP AIA 171

2) the trademark pyramid you use on all of your posts is one of the most widely recognized symbols associated with esoteric knowledge (mystery schools, secret societies, etc.), so how do you defend yourself against critics who would argue you are leading people away from the truth?

3) While it takes some discernment, there are references you've made over the months which can be read into different parts of the bible (i.e., ark, Ezekiel's wheels, other worlds, other origins), but then your info invariably leads toward an incomprehensibly different worldview than what's presented in one of humanities most important histories (the bible). Not saying there aren't truths in some of what you write, but the ideas are so otherworldly they lead one to wonder if they aren't the work of a false prophet.

4) Some of your info seems to fit into the Project Blue Beam scenario, and one could be forgiven for reading some of this info that dovetails into that.

Not a shill. I've read many of your posts with attention and great interest.
>>
File: JIDF_detector.jpg (27KB, 255x190px) Image search: [Google]
JIDF_detector.jpg
27KB, 255x190px
>>126246906
>That's not my Tripcode or Flag. It was a Impostor thread
>doesn't remember that this was before a5 started the (((Tripcode)))
Proving further that the first Anon5 wasn't you. I'm gonna call you Tripcode5.
>>
>>126247210

Some ships are "recharged" by suns.

5 has indicated this is one of them.
>>
>>126246821

I've known about them for a while. Smaller group now compared to others.

>>126246814

It's not ready yet.

>>126246767

1) It depends on if you are a Man or a Women.

2) Yes

3) Since the 50's.

4) Embrace of death.

5) No idea

6) Yes.(It either Manipulates human behavior or Exploits human nature)

7) Mixed

8) Yes
>>
File: HR_GigerOldComp.jpg (154KB, 689x981px) Image search: [Google]
HR_GigerOldComp.jpg
154KB, 689x981px
>>126244125
Did hr giger see one of those "arks"? His art looks a lot like transhumanist ships almost like humans are used as conduits or processors matrix style.

A bit more about stims, so something interesting that might be connected to/one of the social engineering programs used to create the feminist sjw trash we see today is the infamous party drug molly. It was all the rage and heavily pushed in every mainstream hit song the past few years and basically injected into the party scene or its presence made much bigger than it already was especially among the less hardcore crowds.
But heres the interesting thing molly is often cut with another drug that is famous for its crystal chem structure so a lot of these college kids party hardy types most likely end up doing this frankenstein cut mix when they think theyre getting molly.
When ingested together like in the cut mix however these two drugs pretty much short circuit a lot of pleasure receptors in the brain and cause depression, various ftl damage type effects.
Possibly a big factor in furthering the damage done by BC
>>
>>126247252
Hahaha.. nice. You got him yet again. I can't believe how many anons keep falling for this LARP. Kinda funny to watch though.
>>
>>126234448
Also more related to Feminism:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>126234871
What happens in your country, bud?
>>
>>126245399
Respect the digits if you want to take up thread space here and address this.
>>
>>126247484
Got him so many times now...
>>
>>126235718

Why is twitter shady, u mentioned that it is.
>>
>>126244504
Thanks for answering.

>3) I have a thread on it.
As in you have a thread on that site (link?) or a past knowledge bomb about it in the archives?
>>
>>126247539
The other explanation is that Assange is and had been in custody.

Also anons notice how Assange has been tiptoeing around the JQ. (not the """JC""")
>>
>>126247699
they owned by muzzies, prob have a "secret twitter" just for terrorist. pedo networks have already been found on it before just by them posting kiddie porn.
>>
>>126246570
>It's going to be replaced in a few years.
By what?
>>
>>126247252
>>126246913
>>126247484

This team of shills has shown up in these KB's lately & have been doing tons of damage control.

>>126246945

1) Yes, I did several threads on the EU Army if you read the Archives.

2) Could be something else.

>>126247008

1) They needed a crisis first.

2) It depends on trends.

>>126247013

Interesting brain connections.

>>126247033

Depends on trends.

>>126247101

Deep State.

>>126247699

Due to the people working in it & also what it uses to "sort" users for bans and such.

>>126247210

1) Big Ship refueling/recharging

2) Symbols mean different things for different people.

3) The Bible is a Story, look at it from a authors point of view.

4) PBB is such a over complicated idea.
>>
>>126246906
Real talk;
>1) is there any unison within the globalist community or is there factions with different agendas in between them?
>2) what the absolute end goal?
>3) is there crazy, advance weaponry (swarm of nanobots, selective targeting viruses, etc)?
>>
>>126248081
>1) They needed a crisis first.
Please tell me the crisis isn't going to be London bridges
>>
>>126247892

You can find it on the site, look for the Pyramid.

>>126248031

That depends on Trends
>>
>>126247991
More kike shills on the Tripcode5 team. Jack Dorsey is a jew and they defend him rabidly.
>>
Any good spooky stuff you can tell me about the oceans? Always found them fascinating especially how we haven't explored 95% of it.

Also are spiders aliens or in some ways related to ETs? Even Tolkien thought they were otherdimensionally.
>>
>>126248410
Apparently octopi are from another dimension/world.
>>
File: mememann.gif (794KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mememann.gif
794KB, 320x180px
>>126248081
is Raj Patel the globalist Maitreya?
>>
>>126248327

"Refugees"/Migrants.

>>126248291

1) Mixed

2) Order by Chaos or Chaos by Order

3) Yes.
>>
I'm seeing pieces being setup for Donald Trump to declare checkmate very soon. Are you seeing the same thing?
>>
One last question:

I'm not sure if you're aware or care, but what do you think about the r/the_donald / voat.co drama that's currently underway? r/the_donald just went private. Should the timing be looked at?
>>
File: anon5onsocialengineering2.png (946KB, 1856x2332px) Image search: [Google]
anon5onsocialengineering2.png
946KB, 1856x2332px
>>126248081
>EU still isn't in enough of a crisis to save it's people yet
fuck these people really are sadist. wait actually I think your kinda wrong, they must be waiting for the elections to be done, in Germany I guess, in September. they will let a crisis happen once that Is done but not before.
>>
>>126248521
So import millions of our brown friends into Europe, get them riled up and then send in the new shiny autobot army to save the day and become worshipped basically. Those bastards.
>>
File: shill.jpg (20KB, 320x251px) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
20KB, 320x251px
>>126248081
>This team of shills has shown up in these KB's lately & have been doing tons of damage control.

This is the definition of damage control. Refusing to respond to any single point, yu sound like a jew attacking "holocaust deniers".

Jews also try to turn the tables ALL THE TIME, you're only proving my point further with replies like (((this))).
>>
1. So are men more resistant to the permanent effects of drugs or do their brains heal more then women, or a mix of both?

2. Was the Mothman that was seen in West Virginia a hybrid? Or was that just purely a psy-op/test by the CIA?

3. Was Evalion (a banned youtuber) an example of these "agents" on Youtube that are used for GG media manipulation and stuff like that?

4. Can a spectograph be used to find subliminal messages?

5. It seems that humor is a way to access the subconscious observations and associations that our brain makes. Is this on the right track?

6. Was "canned laughter" a means to try to manipulate our sense of humor into being something dumbed down?
>>
>>126234448
>Feminism has destroyed Multiple Planets, Billions of Humans, The "Ark" Fleet & Multiple "Gardens of Eden" Settlements/Colony's. Men had/have a choice each time when it came/comes to Eliminating Feminists to save the Race(s)/Civilization(s)/Planet(s), Earth is & will be no different.

I call bullshit on this. If this is true, then how do you know? If you know, then someone else knows about this, because being a "chosen one" is bullshit.

Second, why is this situation a fucking laissez faire until the shit hits the fan, as the often proved failures and destruction of those "gardens of eden", instead of giving the knowledge beforehand, in more propicious times. Giving it now it's pointless, because we don't need a space dude to tell us that feminism is cancer.

Third, bump.
>>
>>126248584
Timing and also note how they wanted people to go to Voat which is probably going to shut down soon due to funding issues
>>
File: 1458662925124.jpg (24KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1458662925124.jpg
24KB, 500x371px
>>126248081
If we are lucky earth was here, then what kind of terrible shithole did we escape from in order to get here?
>>
>>126248748
>>126248081

And if you really had a database you'd know, I've been shitting on your threads for a long time.
>>
File: wendy_1488_textingbg.png (542KB, 739x670px) Image search: [Google]
wendy_1488_textingbg.png
542KB, 739x670px
>>126248359
Man I can't recall the last time I was called a kike or a shill on here
>>
>>126248891
Feminist World. Take a second to imagine it.
>>
>>126234448

There seems to be a concerted online clampdown tonight. Any insights into why the sudden desperation? Are we really that close to blowing open the Seth Rich investigation?
>>
>>126249003
YOU SAID TWITTER IS OWNED BY MUSLIMS.

NO REASONABLE UNPAID POSTER WOULD SAY THIS.
>>
Where do the refugees go after they arrive in the UK and other countries? It seems like they just vanish off of the face of the Earth.
>>
any thoughts on the Detroit area?

A safe place to be?
>>
>>126234448
Autists don't use their frontal lobes either. This is proven with brain scans. I'm not referring to rain man classical autism either but the so-called autism spectrum such as aspergers. Aspergers was originally considered childhood psychopathy. Which is also characterized by lack of frontal lobe activity. In fact psychos and autists share many things in common. They have little to no sense of smell (seriously). They have no empathy (obviously). They can't understand anything abstract. I think what we are dealing with here is the product of a recent (but to us still ancient) hybridization with a homo erectus or Neanderthal or denisovan who had a sloped forehead and different brain structure and possibly completely different (lesser) frontal lobes. Aka they aren't human and need to be sterilized or preferably exterminated
>>
>>126248584

It should be looked at.

>>126248544

Remains to be seen.

>>126248891

As I said in the OP. Feminism really did a number on the Human Race(s).

>>126248662

One of the reasons why the ME got destabilized causing Europe to be flooded was so the EU could make the EU Army.

Order by Chaos.

>>126248717

Exactly, also it would be used to stop country's from leaving/resisting the EU.

>>126248764

1) Mix

2) Cover up.

3) Possibly

4) Don't know

5) In a way

6) Yes. Peer pressure, training, etc

>>126248819

1) Because its very interesting.

2) It's far worse then "Cancer".
>>
>(They already lost control of Feminism to a point where Islam has to be pumped into The West in hopes to stop it)

So if the globalist are now against feminism, shouldn't we just support more feminism?
>>
>>126248584
Reddit is cancer. Twitter is what cancer wishes it could be.
>>
>>126249558
any thoughts on Raj Patel, Astana and the Maitreya thing?
>>
>>126248969

I'm aware of that.

>>126249104

Relates to a couple things, also look ahead for MSM narratives.

>>126249357

Islamic Networks.

>>126249376

It depends.

>>126249425

Interesting.
>>
>>126249558
last question and something I've been wondering for a while. Have the elites had their own internet for decades before we got dial up? Would explain how they've been able to organize things so well for so long.
>>
>>126249665

You need to re-read the OP.

>>126249805

Don't know.

>>126249873

Elites have parallel systems to the Public.
>>
Nothing's going back to the way it was though is it? The status quo is over? Thank God.
>>
File: Messages Image(1020571269).png (1MB, 2133x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(1020571269).png
1MB, 2133x1245px
>>126234448
1. You said Rh incompatibility stems as evolutionary protection for tribal raids. The distribution of these Rh negative genes is interesting. Is this because, as you said, the white race is older, and therefore, more evolved?

2. It seems like an advanced form of reproductive competition between races. Could this explain why some races are more successful in terms of creation of civilization?

3. Why has Africa contributed so little to civilization?
>>
>>126234448
redpill me n malema
>>
>>126246913
>I'm firmly against the jew
>Provide sources or you're a shill
This doesn't make me a shill. These are common sentiments outside of the jewbombs threads.
>>126234448
Unsupported statements dancing around the JQ or even worse denying it are common hallmarks of a kike shill.
>>126236903
>Low energy shilling & The Database was tracking your moves.
Labeling everyone who disagrees with you without evidence is a traditional jew move.

Spying on people is jew territory, lying about doing it even more jewish.

Fuck off Shill.
>>
>>126248335
Thanks, I think I found it.

>>126249558
>>126248827
I thought so. This week just gets more and more interesting
>>
bump

What if I am a woman and am autistic? Am I extra lucky then Anon5?

I asked my boyfriend if I am destroying the western world, and he said, no, I'm just destroying his western world.
>>
>>126249955
Thanks. A pleasure as always.
>>
>>126249558
What does Chaos by Order look like? Can you give an example? Is that something like what the Nat Socs did in Germany?

>>126249955
What if we developed our own parallel system, just like the elites have?

Thanks for the KB, as usual interesting info
>>
>>126234480
>The next Narratives that will be used are [Mental Health] & [Impeachment]
This article is on the Drudge website right now. It looks like they're moving on from Muh Russia.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/19/trump-officials-he-looks-more-and-more-like-a-complete-moron
>>
>>126249873
Considering how assraped anything digital has been over the past 1-2 decades, if I was an Elite I wouldn't touch anything computer if it was truly secret/important and do everything the old fashioned ways...
>>
File: 1493585557320.png (492KB, 741x885px) Image search: [Google]
1493585557320.png
492KB, 741x885px
>>126248521
Fucking. Black. Budgets!
>"The Great Cull" when?
Ju..................... Just.
>>126248717
Pic related
>>
>>126249558
>One of the reasons why the ME got destabilized causing Europe to be flooded was so the EU could make the EU Army.
>Order by Chaos.
fuck that never occurred to me. almost like a "chaos transfusion" so the state can come down with all the sanctions they ever wanted, just like 9/11.

state wants more control, citizens are too level headed to cause too much of a problem,So cause problem somewhere else, import problem, propose "solution", crush resistance as being part of problem that you imported.
>>
>>126246821
The Jesuits are the gay commies of the Catholic Church
>>126249955
>checked doubledubs
About yoga - there's pilates, zoomba, spin (more specifically SoulCycle), etc.
They add on but don't subtract; so why would yoga be replaced?
>>
File: clintonshaiti.png (3MB, 1534x6418px) Image search: [Google]
clintonshaiti.png
3MB, 1534x6418px
>>126249810
>I'm aware of that.
More kike inconsistencies. You said I was part of a shill group that's been coming around lately.

If you had a database and it was worth a shit, you'd know:
-I've been calling you out long before these last few threads
-I'm not part of any group
-and unlike you, nobody pays me
>>
>>126249558
Does the cover up have something to do with the old WW2 munitions plant? Was it a test to see if destroying the bridge would cause a ripple of negative energy? A test of mass hysteria? any of these on the right track?
>>
>>126243258
Hands also. Can't really do shit about man hands.
>>
>>126250136
too strict of a goverment causes people to revolt. reminds me of a D&D hook I did with nazi-like angels that enforced all rules, social and legal, to a degree that caused citizens to revolt despite how everything about them was "good".
>>
Death to this LARP shit
>>
>>126249973

1) It could be connected.

2) Yes, also consider Joint-Colonization.

3) Relates to the "Arks" & "Gardens".

>>126250124

1) You have some interesting brain connections.

2) Read what I said in the OP.

>>126250136

1) Collapse,Destabilization, War, etc of/by Stabilized systems.

2) That would make things really interesting.

>>126250168

People need to spread the word & get the information out.

>>126250192

I did a thread about "The Globalist Endgame" if you look at the archives.

>>126250217

Bingo.
>>
>>126250813

Very low energy.

>>126250500

On the right track with what you are talking about.
>>
>>126250345
(((jesuits))) are to the catholic church as (((wahhabism))) is to the arab: khazar infiltration
>>
>>126250345
i'd bet cause Yoga is spiritual. Part of what the new age globalist agenda is promoting.

That's why i was asking about Raj Patel and the Maitreya thing. He is the next globalist Messiah (check Benjamin Creme- disciple of Annie Besant, who is disciple of Blavatsky)
>>
>>126250823
Was Joint Colonization done purposely to create competition so populations don't become stagnant? ie. war and fighting creates advancement between warring nations?
>>
>>126250823
2) Just asking because I am talking to someone who wants to do exactly that. Might be far more useful than how I have been trying to help so far.

How do the "Arks" and "Gardens" relate? In what way?
>>
File: 1463949619871.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1463949619871.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
tfw female with minute frontal lobe damage but I'm on /pol/'s team
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (101KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
101KB, 500x307px
>>126234448

does this clown ever post sources or go into detail? Who the fuck is this "Knowledge Bomb" faggot? Sounds pretentious as fuck and barely any real meat to anything that you said. All this is pretty superficial/rudimentary stuff

Is this it? Really? Pfffft
>>
File: 4deathsin6weeks.jpg (85KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
4deathsin6weeks.jpg
85KB, 584x329px
>>126245399
>>126247539
>>126247904

Notice how (((he))) dodges this question, anons.

If Assange is alive and well,

>Why the missing emails
>why the crypto keys didn't match
>>
>>126251096

That and a Multi-Cultural experiment.

>>126251257

Arks were ships that had tech,supply's & population. Gardens were Settlements/Colony's.

If you are wondering why some Races haven't done well or did better then others, Arks & Gardens are why.
>>
I've noticed that after your recent few KBs a thread quickly pops up talking about how you're a phony and that it's all BS. Have you seen them? As soon as I saw the first I thought it odd. After the second and third I acknowledged the "coincidence" and it made me dig into your previous KBs more.

It's all a big show isn't it?
>>
File: 1472516897682.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472516897682.png
394KB, 600x800px
>>126251562
it's really painful to watch you push this dead narrative
>>
>>126251480
>>126251562

Low energy shills.

>>126251382

lol
>>
>>126251607
Ah so it related to the tech and how good they were at starting colonies.

If whites were the oldest I'd guess that they had the most experience doing that kind of thing which
>>
>>126251660

The shills get upset when certain information gets out.
>>
>>126251562
and that brings up,
>>126240111
>A5, please tell us more about Seth and how the he was killed to cover up the DNC email leaks. No rabbit holes.

>(((rabbit hole)))
>>
>>126251715

>shill

dude come on. What you post is common sense. Your posts are fucking low energy, doofus. Maybe compile a better blog post with an actual thesis and paragraphs and sources next time, faggot
>>
One more question for you A5 before bed.

What do you think of the meme/trend Thot Patrol? Seems like the Autistic Revolt against enabling feminists.
>>
>>126251607
So africans, who fuck like rabbits were settlers? and whites were the brains? what does that make asians?

Whats race is everything between Turkey and India?

Is race mixing a bad idea?
>>
File: 1488331921517.jpg (123KB, 361x593px) Image search: [Google]
1488331921517.jpg
123KB, 361x593px
>>126251936
>>
Anon5. I find the reference to cancer interesting. Chemotherapy also causes brain damage but it is not widely accepted as truth. The frontal lobe affects reasoning, ie the triggering.

I had cancer and know the change it causes mentally. What you said is true. The pill also causes it, you can see it on even a wiki page. Just Google what you have said and the truth is found
>>
>>126251660
Because we dont like jew lies and every thread he makes promotes them. Anon5 is not well-liked on /pol/.

Nice proxyfaging
>>
>>126251833

I'm not seeing nearly as many shills in this thread as the last few. They must be spread thin with all the goings on recently.

I'm kind of excited to see the anti Anon5 thread pop up tonight when this one is done.
>>
>>126250969
just fuck off ol. months, years, decades of larping, there must be so many newfags here
>>
>>126252123
>1 post
more proxy fagging, this is tripcode5 asking himself a question
>>
>>126252234
Hey. how many dicks did you pack for lunch?
>>
>>126251607

Can you create a new emotion?
>>
>>126251697
Then answer it for me, CIA nigger
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.