[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think Jordan Peterson might be an idiot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 52

File: 1494537779355.jpg (127KB, 438x537px) Image search: [Google]
1494537779355.jpg
127KB, 438x537px
So I asked my uncle who is a lawyer about bill C16. He examined the bill and told me that it's completely benign and effectively changes nothing as it's not an amendment to the Human Rights Code, and it's just federally reinforcing anti-discrimination bills that were implemented at provincial levels many years ago.

This prompted me to read the bill myself, and I discovered nothing alarming. In fact the "you'll get charged for using the wrong pronouns or being straight in public" parts I saw /pol/ freaking out about earlier don't even appear to be in it at all. You can read it for yourself here: http://www.ourcommons.ca/Content/Bills/421/Government/C-16/C-16_1/C-16_1.PDF

If this bill were actually changing anything, there would be news about it. But Peterson is the only person talking about the bill outside of a few fringe trans activists. There are no articles about it in the news even though it was just passed yesterday, and there were only about 100 activists outside the House of Commons to show support for the bill, which is nothing.

Now I'm reading through Peterson's Twitter and almost every post is just him getting triggered at dumb SJW stuff. I think he might either be a paranoid alarmist or he's just capitalizing on the /pol/ audience for shekels.
>>
File: 1491765914238.jpg (47KB, 641x574px) Image search: [Google]
1491765914238.jpg
47KB, 641x574px
>it's just federally reinforcing anti-discrimination bills
>it's completely benign
>>
>>126156281
>After University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan Peterson complained about what he called, "political correctness," having to use gender-neutral pronouns in class, and Bill C-16, students and professors alike spoke out. U of T students staged a "teach-in and rally" in order to "fight transphobia, intersexism, and nonbinary erasure in post-secondary education" and over 250 faculty members signed a letter associating Peterson's comments with "hate speech." Just last week administrators ordered Peterson to "stop making statements that could be considered discriminatory under provincial human rights legislation."

This country is really cucked isn't it
>>
File: leo-soell.jpg (94KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
leo-soell.jpg
94KB, 640x450px
>>126156281
He seems like a bit of a drama queen but may be somebody like him is needed to stand up to crazy trannies bullying their way through academia. Blame the administrative staff of UoT for making a fuss about his stance on preferred pronouns.

And if you think this isn't a slippery slope, just look at what's going on in Burgerland.

> The Gresham-Barlow School District has agreed to pay $60,000 and make sweeping changes across its nearly two dozen campuses after a transgender elementary school teacher complained of more than a year of harassment from coworkers.

> Leo Soell, a fifth-grade teacher at Hall Elementary School, came out as transgender last spring after surviving breast cancer.

> Soell identifies as neither male nor female and uses the pronoun they instead of he or she. But, Soell wrote, coworkers continuously called Soell "she," "lady" or "Miss Soell." Someone smeared Vaseline on Soell's cabinets, the complaint said, and another yelled insults in the school hallway. Others conspired to prevent Soell from using the school's lone gender-neutral bathroom, the complaint said.

> A district investigation, which officials have declined to release, found no proof of harassment.

> But Gresham-Barlow officials agreed to a settlement this month that compensates Soell for emotional damages. District leaders also agreed to add gender-neutral bathrooms to all schools, create clear policies about transgender teachers and host mandatory trainings for all Gresham principals, as well as Hall staff.
>>
>>126156281
>I discovered nothing alarming.
>it's completely benign
>If this bill were actually changing anything, there would be news about it.

It's amazing how leafs can be abjectly delusional and still able to type in paragraphs.
>>
File: Crossdresser[1].jpg (10KB, 257x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crossdresser[1].jpg
10KB, 257x400px
>>126156281
Found a pic of OP's uncle.
>>
>>126156481
The policies are already in place in most parts of the country, it's just to prevent trans people from being discriminated against on the grounds of their gender or denied services/housing/employment. It's benign cause we have the same protections for every other group including religious.

>>126156638
The fact that he wasn't charged with hate speech despite all of this should be proof that the fears are totally unfounded. If Peterson hasn't been charged or fired despite hundreds of SJWs and professors coming after him, why would you have anything to fear?
>>
is anyone gettng sleepy.
>>
>>126156281
Your uncle is a cock sucker.
>>
File: eugeniebabechard.jpg (56KB, 957x959px) Image search: [Google]
eugeniebabechard.jpg
56KB, 957x959px
>>126156941
>The fact that he wasn't charged with hate speech despite all of this should be proof that the fears are totally unfounded. If Peterson hasn't been charged or fired despite hundreds of SJWs and professors coming after him, why would you have anything to fear?

Is this really the level of logos you employ? because that's a fallacy my nigga and those are discouraged here for being inherently dishonest.
>>
This question is answered really well in Peterson's arguments before the senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo

The TLDR is - the act is meant to be interpreted according to the ontario precedents, and the ontario precedents contain all the speech-infringing policies that Peterson warned of.

At the very least, this will make trans people into unemployable walking human rights cases. It's bad law.
>>
>>126156941
It's building up the foundation and precedent for more of this shit to happen. It's never going to stop.
>>
>>126156771
This is just some woman getting damages for being harassed. Stuff like this happens all the time on the grounds of racism/sexism/religious discrimination etc. Again there's nothing here about people being forced to use pronouns or else they get charged. The bathroom thing is silly though and a waste of money.
>>
>>126156771

Fuck this noise. Motherfuckers don't even address me at work, where's my fucking gibs!!
>>
>>126156964

Yes. I'm going to bed now. I'm so tired. Lets all go to sleep now. Goodnight.
>>
>>126156941
If you were a prof and your administration told you to stop expressing your own academic opinion because a bill says it "discriminates against" and "offends" 0.1% of the population, I'd be pissed too. And I'd oppose the bill.
>>
"Civil rights" are enforced by the edge of the sword.

It massively changed the United States in 20 years. And most of the change and "craziness" today is a direct result.

The federal funding of "winning civil rights" lawsuits has innestimably harmed this country.

>do nothing

Your uncle is and idiot
>>
>>126156941
He did get his grant denied though and various speeches he has tried to make have been drowned out by activists.
It isn't like he is completely paranoid.
>>
>>126156941
>it's just to prevent trans people from being discriminated against on the grounds of their gender

"transpeople" is not a gender. They are not a gender, they are transitioning either from male to female or female to male. During the transitioning some people might mistake people for another gender and that is due to biology and that being transgender is a mental condition.

There are no trans people, so they cannot be discriminated against, because they don't exist.
>>
>>126156281
This is something that Peterson has addressed over and over.

The bill used to say (and this can be dug up in Web archives) that it will defer to the Ontario human rights commission for all policy. The Ontario human rights commission are the ones who openly state that refusal to use pronouns will carry a legal penalty. As soon as people started calling this out they (((conveniently))) took out the part where they stated the Ontario human rights committed will be their main source for policy, but it can still be found in archives.

The Ontario human rights commission are the ones openly proclaiming you'll be compelled to speak or face charges, and bill C-16 has openly cited them as their main source. Now they're vague and illusive enough to not get called on this anymore, but that's part of the problem with the bill. It's incredibly ill defined and vague and is going to be a legal nightmare.
>>
Clearly your uncle is a fucking retard. You know what to do.
>>
>>126157198
>the act is meant to be interpreted according to the ontario precedents, and the ontario precedents contain all the speech-infringing policies that Peterson warned of.
Could you elaborate on this? Is that separate from the Human Rights Code, and does it pertain to already existing legislation?
>>
> benign
Then why is it needed?
>>
There is a culture of victimization that will lead quickly to this new bill being utilized to the full force of the law. Just look at the people who want to see this put fourth

https://youtu.be/TjJa2D-IW_c

Do you think they will hold back in going to court? They live for this, it's the only part of their life with meaning
>>
>gender identity or expression
That's being added. Where's the part where it explains what that means, and what constitutes as harassment?
If you can't answer that then we're missing half the bill.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 512x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 512x532px
>>126157209
>woman
Off to the pokey with you lad.
>>
>>126157407
Why are you asking /pol to do your thinking for you?
>>
>some canadian globalist actually funded a shill campaign for C-16 on /pol/ rather than somewhere directly connected to JBP
These fuckers have too much money, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>126156941
>The fact that he wasn't charged with hate speech despite all of this should be proof that the fears are totally unfounded

>a public figure does not get charges
>normal people don't have to fear the law being abused against them

go an hero
>>
>>126157337
bingo we have a winner, most uncucked swede out there too
>>
>>126156281
this is how SJWism works
it worms its way into the law over time
it doesn't do it all at once, but slowly, step by step
>>
>>126156281
(((Jordan Peckerson)))
He's too much of a suck up to all these dumb fat cunts out there. He's not really saying anything people don't already know anyway about those scummy SJWs so I ignore him. I'm sure he's making $ no matter what he says someone would pay to hear it. There's a sucker born every minute
>>
File: 1486979411065.jpg (99KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486979411065.jpg
99KB, 720x960px
Canada.jpg
>>
>>126157209
harassment like calling a female "she, miss, and lady." ????

that is not harassment..............?
>>
File: gaslight.jpg (263KB, 1024x1819px) Image search: [Google]
gaslight.jpg
263KB, 1024x1819px
>>126156281
>this entire post
>>
File: trudeau-and-george-soros.jpg (28KB, 513x312px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau-and-george-soros.jpg
28KB, 513x312px
>>126157481
>https://youtu.be/TjJa2D-IW_c
what in the absolute fuck? why is that faggot wearing a cape? Can we just agree to crash this country with no survivors
>>
>>126157285
I agree with Peterson's general stance against political correctness and his right to free speech, but this bill doesn't change any of that. Nothing he's said in the past is going to be illegal due to bill C16. The administration asking him to stop has nothing to do with trannies in particular and it's not enforced by any actual law, they'd react the same way to a professor saying anything remotely controversial because that's how bureaucrats react under the pressure of vocal minority groups.
>>
File: Facebook-271ddb.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-271ddb.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>126156281
I find your failure to understand the ramifications of signing bills like these quite disgusting, leaf.

SJWs are like dumb animals that need to be trained. They function on emotion and to some loose degree, an appeal to authority through the educational and legal institutions which "validate" their pissing and moaning.

What bills like this set a precedent for, no matter how minor they are, is a reward system for the behavior of these attention seeking pieces of shit. Imagine if you were to give your dog a treat every time it took a shit on the carpet or barked for hours on end? This tells the animal "yes, it is fine that you do this, this is acceptable behavior." So they repeat it, perhaps even take it a set further, and you end up with a big mess that you have to clean up. Or maybe the dog ends up biting your child etc.

These people are not acceptable. They deserve to be ignored, because they are stupid cunts who need to grow up and understand that they are not special, and that no one of worth or properly functioning faculties should ever give a shit about their pathetic plight.

The only difference is that I would have a hard time shooting an out of control dog.
>>
>or he's just capitalising on the /pol/ audience

This and you have to be autistic not to see
>>
>>126157384
>Ontario human rights commission
this
http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/policy-preventing-discrimination-because-gender-identity-and-gender-expression
it gets juicy in the middle. You can go to jail for bullying someone. And:
>Everyone has the right to define their own gender identity. Trans people should be recognized and treated as the gender they live in, whether or not they have undergone surgery, or their identity documents are up to date.
>>
>>126157481
>transwoman
>is obviously a WHITE MALE

these people are mentally deranged and they are being cheered on by the media as some sort of healthy lifestyle when all it does is promote even lower and lower procreation rates among whites.
>>
>>126157808
his argument was that the rules are internally inconsistent; on the one hand sexual identity is by biology on the other hand one can change it according to context when sexual identity is a social construct
>gay conversion centers when?
>>
>>126156771
people always forget how quickly normal societies go completely sideways into hellish commie deathcamps

guy just read for 20 years about how this happens and then looks at the state of things today and is spooked

not dramatic at all

everyone who should care is just overly apathetic
>>
>>126157808
so then why do we need more restrictions to speech like you are arguing for? do you really want us steps closer to a totalitarian leftist regime in the already cucked leafistan?
>>
>>126156281
OP has an agenda, you have obviously not watched any of his videos with any semblance of an open mind and are now on here trying to get support for the bill using no fucking logic or counter argument.

"My Uncle" is not a credible source as there is no proof he exists. If he does, lawyers can work in very specific fields and not understand the consequences of certain bills. IE My wife is a lawyer but does insurance law, I would not expect her to give good constitutional law advice.

As a Canadian myself, this bill is very concerning and I hope it does not pass. Stop pushing your SJW agenda on /pol/ we are not buying it.
>>
>>126157552
She's a biological woman

>>126157771
It clearly says they were smearing vaseline on her locker and yelling insults and conspiring to prevent her from using the bathroom. This is just classic workplace harassment.
>>
>>126156964
Pew, I'm sleepy. Maybe it's time to relax, take a nap and rest a bit. You know, step away from all of this for a bit.
>>126156281
Ignore the shill and take a look at this video of the hearings that Jordan uploaded.

https://youtu.be/KnIAAkSNtqo
>>
>>126157407

Watch the video dummy. Peterson and a lawyer spell it out exactly. It's not even boring.
>>
>>126156281
Let me guess, your uncle is a baby boomer?
>>
>>126157979
ok where is the proof of that?
>>
>>126157666
>666
>shilling against one of the greatest living speakers fighting for western civilization and christian thought

Hmmmmmm
>>
>>126157969
But there doesn't appear to be any restriction on speech in the bill, that's my whole point.

>>126157973
I'm not an SJW, I was firmly on Peterson's side up until the last 24 hours when I saw that no one was outraged or even interested in the bill passing except him and his Twitter followers, and then I read it and didn't see anything concerning in it.
>>
>>126158140
I don't know that would be up to whoever was investigating the incident. Workplace harassment charges are brought up all the time, yeah a lot of them are probably bullshit and just people looking to exploit bureaucrats, but this isn't unique to trans people.
>>
>>126158148
>restriction on speech in the bill
It's not even just restriction of speech, it's ENFORCEMENT of speech.
If you don't use the words a tranny wants to refer to them, it's off to the slammer for you.
>>
>>126157979
> Soell identifies as neither male nor female and uses the pronoun they instead of he or she.

You clearly don't understand that there is no such thing as biological sex.
>>
>>126156281
You're an idiot, and you didn't even read the bill. It amends both the Criminal Dode AND Canadian Human Rights Act. I've already written a summary:

Simply put, it allows "gender identity or expression" to be actionable under our hate speech and discrimination law.

I believe the question of if refusing to use someone's pronouns is actionable under criminal discrimination is up to the Department of Justice, and in a page now taken down, they said they would interpret the law based on the policy of the Ontario Human Rights Code which states misgendering someone is discrimination and runs foul of the Ontario Human Rights Code and thusly the criminal code if the Justice Department accepts it.This is the policy here:
http://www.ohrc.on.ca/sites/default/files/Policy%20on%20preventing%20discrimination%20because%20of%20gender%20identity%20and%20gender%20expression.pdf

Even if the Department of Justice doesn't accept the policy, than misgendering someone or refusing to use their name is still against the new Canadian Human Rights code and you could still be brought in front of a tribunal, fined, and held in contempt of court if you ignore it, which may include prison time. Bill C-16 would only give them more justification do this. Mostly the tribunals deal with employment matters, but not always, such in this case:
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/rights-tribunal-orders-quebec-comedian-to-pay-35000-to-young-singer-he-ridiculed

Here's the Justice Department talking about their intentions to accept the Ontario code:
http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/pl/identity-identite/faq.html

>>126156281
Also, here's an actual lawyer's opinion, one that works with dealing with the tribunal:
https://litigationguy.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/bill-c-16-whats-the-big-deal/
>>
File: george_soros.jpg (66KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
george_soros.jpg
66KB, 400x600px
>OP uncle
>>
File: 3.png (63KB, 844x487px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
63KB, 844x487px
>>126158545
Forgot my image.
>>
>>126157407

i just want to point out that i watched the senate and the lawyers trying to argue for this legislation acted like retarded people. i knew lawyers were dumb. but this is just insane that they have any power whatsoever. they dont analyse the stuff they just use all the laws and precedence like an algorithm and search for a hole. your uncle will be a computer program in the future. We need more people like Peterson than can actually analyze the law and see it in a bigger cultural context which he dose.

if the law does nothing new? then why even have it. i also think your uncle and lawyers likes more laws especially complicated and ill defined one, since then they can use it as a tool for their job

lawyers are not smart people, and they are extremely bad at analyzing things. other than (searching through prev legal cases, like a computer) playing on feelings , intimidation ( you are doing genocide if this law does not pass (almost quote from your senate). and downplaying the laws effects, (this law does nothing)
>>
>>126156281
If true this is a pretty bad lawyer. The title already declares the goal, back to law school for those, who think that a law would be passed, if it's already there. In short don't take legal advise from your uncle.
>>
>>126158038
Alright so my understanding is that this is a situational concern and that it would be up to the courts to interpret whether discrimination occurred based on prior cases and their interpretations of the Human Rights Code. I'm not seeing how this is anything new. Frivolous court cases have been and will continue to be thrown out and the complainant can be found to be in contempt of court for wasting people's time and money.
>>
File: fag.jpg (31KB, 457x359px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
31KB, 457x359px
>>126156281
JP is a heroic man who is standing up against the idiocy of the liberal lefties.
He deserves our respect and support
>>
>>126156281
Oh Peterson hater again?
I've kinda missed you mate.

I prefer your autistic mode tho
>>
>>126156281

just watch the legal expert part it's already enough, this is government-mandated speech, its totalitarian
the bill is inconsistent and open for abuse and selective punishment
>>
Here's the deal, bucko.

First, this law is going to create a chilling effect throughout society. Because this bill has vicarious liability (i.e. employers are liable for the discrimination of their employees), then what's going to happen is EVERY workplace is going to start shoving transgender garbage down your throat.

Then, one day, some blue-haired "genderqueer" dipshit with a women's studies degree is going to enter your workplace. Perhaps you already go to school with one.

He or she is going to be a narcissistic sanctimonious little pest who does bad work and is hypersensitive and poisons your workplace with left wing garbage. That person is going to harrass you and there will be NOTHING you can do to chalenge them. If you EVER tell them that they look stupid, or that they are annoying, or call them by the wrong pronoun or mess up their name, YOU will be canned.

In fact, they will fire you before you even THINK of calling that person out for being a little fucker, because ONE WRONG WORD from you will cost your employer $10,000 or more.

And one of these little fuckers will wind up in EVERY workplace in Canada. And there will be nothing you can do about it.
[Post a Reply][
>>
File: IMG_2292.jpg (31KB, 316x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2292.jpg
31KB, 316x395px
Gas the OP, day of the rake when?
>>
>>126156281
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>Completely benign
Completely benign
>>
>>126158697
It depends, for case law this is mostly true. However in most European contries case law isn't a thing.
>>
Do you not think Peterson has spent countless hours researching the bill? He's a top 1% academic with insane work ethic. But yeah, some 4chan shitposter and his uncle dismiss him as a dunce.

Bill C-16 is just the beginning. Peterson has spent a lifetime studying the social sciences and what happens when governments start interfering in the lives of its people to an unacceptable extent
>>
>>126158768

so more work for your uncle. dont you see he is biased as fuck.
>>
Read this:
>http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/policy-preventing-discrimination-because-gender-identity-and-gender-expression/7-forms-discrimination
Pick this:
>Gender-based harassment can involve:
>Refusing to refer to a person by their self-identified name and proper personal pronoun

together with this:
>http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/policy-preventing-discrimination-because-gender-identity-and-gender-expression
>Everyone has the right to define their own gender identity. Trans people should be recognized and treated as the gender they live in, whether or not they have undergone surgery, or their identity documents are up to date.

Refusing to use someone own defined pronouns is a criminal offense. Not using a specific world like nigger, but refusing to say something. Compelled Speech.
>>
>>126156281
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918

Benign my ass.
>>
>>126156281
tell your aunt that your uncle is a cuck
>>
File: 4.png (23KB, 949x208px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
23KB, 949x208px
>>126158768

It's new because it allows the human rights code to be enforceable based on gender expression, whereas before it was just limited to things like race. This opens it up to be actionable under the human right commissions and tribunals.

>Frivolous court cases have been and will continue to be thrown out and the complainant can be found to be in contempt of court for wasting people's time and money.

Only it isn't a court system and no standard justice system rights apply. If you think they haven't been frivolously trying people, it's just sheer ignorance on your part. Most of the rulings can not be found on line and most people accept mediation long before that point.
>>
https://www.chp.ca/commentary/whats-wrong-with-bill-c-16
>>
The problem with it is that it`s so ambiguous and open to interpretation that a liberal judge could interpret it in five different ways to Sunday. Subjective moralist tripe.
>>
>>126159270
This,
Also it's internally inconsistent so needs to be re written even if you were in favour of legislating complelled speech
>>
>>126158397
Just because someone says they're identifying themselves as X doesn't mean they're right.

That's a girl transitioning into a boy. She is a she until she fills in the appropriate paperwork so she can be classified as a he.

There is no middleground.
>>
>>126158928

What you described is an environment conducive to islamic expansion.

People will convert to islam so they can live what amounts to a 'christian life' undisturbed.

Everyone will understand the refuge that islam provides and canada will say Takbir by 2049.
>>
>>126156281
if it changes nothing then why is it so necessary?
>>
OBAMALEAF
>OBAMALEAF
>>
>>126159476

can we discuss the video of the senators in Canada that had arguments like

"this law is to prevent genocide , do you want genocide"

"if i want you to call me they and you don't, my feelings will be hurt, and we needs laws for that"

"you are a professor and have authority and this is why you are wrong"

then you have that minority woman that didn't even understand simple statistics and sampling, placed there because of quotas i bet.

are these the people that control canada? how does your country even work
>>
File: taquiyya.jpg (69KB, 400x491px) Image search: [Google]
taquiyya.jpg
69KB, 400x491px
>>126160254
>>
>>126160442
>"this law is to prevent genocide , do you want genocide"
A classic reductio ad absurdum.
>>
>>126160489
If you can convince a society to say 'her dick' you can make them say Takbir.
>>
>>126156281
The bill by itself is not the problem. Watch the senate hearing

>there would be news about it
Of course your cucked media would talk about how you may get in jail for "misgendering" someone and refusing to pay for it.

Seriously, leaf. Peterson said from the very beginning that the bill by itself is not the issue.
>>
>>126160442
>"if i want you to call me they and you don't, my feelings will be hurt, and we needs laws for that"
I always want to respond to that with
"and my feelings get hurt when I use They instead of he."

But I don't want to play the victim game so I'd rather not.
>>
>>126159605

Yeah, and it's not judges who decide these cases. It's the "Human Rights Tribunals" which are staffed with run of the mill lawyers, university social science professors and other completely unqualified people.
>>
File: miketesla.jpg (73KB, 758x960px) Image search: [Google]
miketesla.jpg
73KB, 758x960px
goddamn it people, shill thread. we all know this guy is full of bullshit, so just sage his ass and move on.
>>
>>126160753
literal social justice tribunals....

Social Justice Tribunals Ontario

http://www.sjto.gov.on.ca/en/
>>
>>126156281
> I think he might either be a paranoid alarmist or he's just capitalizing on the /pol/ audience for shekels.
Then you haven't watched his lectures and you don't understand what he is talking about. I am not saying that just because i like him etc. But you missed his main point. What he has been talking about in his lectures since the 90's about the corruption of individuals and the corruption of the sate is taking place right now in Canada under your noses.

Basically this new legislation is made by a bunch of resentful individuals that is using this as a means to gain political power and to further their own interests which are largely driven by resentment and bitterness. This is one of the many small steps in creating a totalitarian shit hole of a state. Like communist russia and china.

And if you want to know how this law will be used then look at his debate on the agenda where one of those nutcases think that Peterson has already broken the law and should be punished for it.
>>
>>126160442

You're right, they are senators, not lawyers, but still crooks. Basically, they are appointed into office, not elected. The appointments are "only on the advice of the prime minister", so they are practically shills involved with the political parties.

They are one half of our Parliament, the other half being something similar but elected when we vote for whatever party we want federally and the person we want to represent us locally.

As far as if they control Canada, they have a fair amount of power. I don't know if there's any real malicious plans, but as you can see they all are sharks in the water and they have a very liberal mindset. There's a lot of virtue signaling going on, even among our "right wing" party, which is more center than what you would see in most nations. They don't have to analyze anything, and usually just vote the way that their party wants them to vote.

That isn't even the whole problem. Under them, the people that design policy are equally liberal and enforce their social justice agenda. The whole government is filled with them, and often times they were hired solely out of affirmative action.
>>
>be canadian
>wake up
>watch the CBC talk about how Trump is hitler and Bernier is a secret nazi because he mentioned the matrix
>hit the bus to go to work
>bump into an androgynous looking man on the bus
>"sorry, sir"
>"EXCUSE ME?! DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER? THIS IS DISCRIMINATION. WE'LL SEE WHAT THE RCMP THINKS ABOUT THAT!"
>get hassled by sjws on the bus, a black woman is pulling at my jacket now
>get off the bus at the next stop, entire bus cheers as I step off the bus, nu male tries to trip me as I walk down the aisle
>go to work
>RCMP shows up saying I'm under arrest
>get sent to court
>liberal judge sends me to prison for hatespeech, specifically transphobic hatespeech as done by a cis white male
>get sent to prison
>get ass raped by ahmed and tyrone
>>
>>126158647
>calling someone the wrong name
>use the wrong pronoun, which they have given to themselves
>harassment
Pussified fucks. They will drag us all down. The end goal of all this makes no sense, it's like they want to destroy the West.
>>
>>126160749
>>126160582

the funny part is that these people are really believing in this argument and they are not some sjw , they are senators!, isn't that supposed to be a good job, and its filled with morons? Makes me want to apply for these jobs, like even if you are for this law, why cant they at least make better arguments for it. i could by playing devils advocate
>>
>>126161248

so they do nothing? what are their jobs, how do i become one
>>
>>126159476
>It's new because it allows the human rights code to be enforceable based on gender expression, whereas before it was just limited to things like race.
But like I said this was already enacted at a provincial level years ago.

The Tribunal part is where I'm getting tripped up though. I admit I don't know how that system works. What is the context of your photo?

>>126160967
>Basically this new legislation is made by a bunch of resentful individuals that is using this as a means to gain political power and to further their own interests which are largely driven by resentment and bitterness.
This I agree with 100%, I'm quite familiar with these types of people and I know how pathetic they are and how they exploit bureaucratic institutions and safe spaces. I'm just not convinced of their ability to fundamentally damage the rights of normal people.

>And if you want to know how this law will be used then look at his debate on the agenda where one of those nutcases think that Peterson has already broken the law and should be punished for it.
But as I brought up earlier, Peterson wasn't charged despite all this. He hasn't been brought before a court of tribunal. If these people actually had the ability to do this, why haven't they been able to properly punish their #1 enemy?
>>
>>126161333
My best part is the senator who claims to be for free speech the immediately argues against free speech is on the gounds of fee fees.
>>
>>126160254
it honestly looks more attractive by the day
>>
>>126156281
You know what anons say about OP here?
>>
>>126159324
not just benign, COMPLETELY BENIGN
>>
>>126156771
hahahah i feel bad for the students. how do you even refer to a teacher without mr/ms? 'excuse me xer Soell i have a question'. this is the greatest thing i've seen all day, i can't wait for someone to claim 'emotional damages' because one of their students refers to them as mr/ms
>>
File: 1494882118190.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494882118190.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>126157780
>that video
>>
>>126161507

They do nothing put tow the line and intact bills that further restrict our freedom. Most of them didn't even show up to this hearing, it seems, so the ones that went were being particularly proactive.

If you want to become a member of parliament, it's simple. You come to Canada and join a political party locally. You start shaking hands, meeting the right people and if you're lucky, they'll put you in a candidate. At this point, it almost doesn't matter what you do, and it shows just how terrible our system is.

Let me explain. Say person A and B are running for office. I think person A would be a better fit for office, but he either represents a party I don't want in office, or has no chance of winning, so I would spoil my vote. Basically, most people are forced to vote for someone solely because they are affiliated with the party they want to see win federally.

>>126161535
That was great. "I'm a free speech guy."
>>
>>126156281

>my uncle who is a lawyer

I'm sorry to tell you, but your uncle is probably a piece of shit.

>it's completely benign and effectively changes nothing as it's not an amendment to the Human Rights Code

It doesn't have to be an amendment to the Human Rights Code, it gives the government the power to fine people large sums of money (and then jail them if they don't pay) for "misgendering" people. You're slowly, but surely, giving the government the ability to control your speech as it sees fit. Don't you see the potential slippery slope?

Hilarious, I'm sure the media is completely separate from the political establishment. Nothing to worry about here. Trust your media overlords, they'll tell us what's best for us.
>>
>>126161529
That isn't true. They couldn't enforce it on a provincial level because the commissions and tribunals can only enforce what is in the Human Rights Act, in most cases.

You need to look into these tribunals. The image was part of a summary of a National Post article on them, taken from here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Human_Rights_Commission_free_speech_controversies

>Peterson wasn't charged despite all this
Peterson couldn't be brought before a tribunal before the law passed, and it still hasn't passed yet. As far as I'm concerned, UofT has grounds to fire him.
>>
>>126157973
didn't it already pass today?
>>
>>126163127

Yesterday, my dude, but it has to get the Queen's assent, which means it's more or less passed but not yet in effect.
>>
>>126156281
>a lawyer who stands to benefit from abusing this bill tells you theres nothing wrong with it

What a shock!
>>
>>126161529
stop ignoring all the posts that are directly contradicting the bullshit you are spewing. go back to sucking your uncles cock and stop posting your garbage if you admit you know how the system works
>>
>>126163376
better pray that queeny still likes you guys despite having to share the country with france
>>
>>126162738
A FUCKING LEAF
So you're saying that the University has grounds to fire him for speaking his mind? Maybe they can send him to prison too? How about I send you to prison for accidently misgendering your boss because you can't pay the fine? How about I send you to prison for speech that the government deems unnacceptable? You can see where i'm going here,
>>
>>126161529
>I'm just not convinced of their ability to fundamentally damage the rights of normal people.
Forcing people to use certain words seems like a damage to the rights of normal people. If i understand correctly. They have also made many, many, many people lose their jobs for saying things that are triggering, not politically correct and so forth. They tried doing the same to Peterson. So they already have damaged normal people and now it just became a little easier for them to do so.

>But as I brought up earlier, Peterson wasn't charged despite all this. He hasn't been brought before a court of tribunal. If these people actually had the ability to do this, why haven't they been able to properly punish their #1 enemy?
Because Bill C16 didn't exist. They tried stopping him but they failed.
>>
>>126161529
>not convinced of their ability to fundamentally damage the rights of normal people
they've already taken away JBP's funding because of this bull shit. and don't give me the (((coincidence))) spiel.
>why haven't they been able to properly punish their #1 enemy?
i guarantee you they will now that it's passed at the federal level
>>
>>126163518

That, or he's a real estate lawyer that wants to pretend he has any insight into so called human rights law.

I suppose it doesn't matter, this whole thread is based on an appeal to authority fallacy. MUH UNCLE.

>>126163671
If she still liked us, she would instruct her agent to decline the law, but it's really just a symbolic position this point. I'm not sure if you have much of the remains of monarchy there, but here it adds a fair amount of red tape that most people want to keep up because of tradition.

>>126163713
Jordan Peterson, himself, said that the University had grounds to fire him based on the new bill. I'm simply agreeing with his assessment.

If you read the thread, you would have seen that I've been outspokenly against the bill and it's implications.
>>
>>126156822
Loled
>>
>>126164187
>I suppose it doesn't matter, this whole thread is based on an appeal to authority fallacy. MUH UNCLE.
And it`s anecdotal.
>>
>>126156281
lmao it's like you didn't watch the hearing where the senate addresses exactly what you're stating and Peterson and his legal counsel make a solid case about how the purpose of C-16 consistently contradicts itself, would most likely do more harm then good, and the surrounding litigation's syntax and diction is phrased in such away that implies threat of legal action to people like Peterson who would in the public sector.
>>
Why cant it just be that transexuals are just mentally ill weirdos and we should be erecting laws that keep them ostracized from society and not ones that fucking forcing symptoms of their mental illness on every one else.
>>
>>126157407
fucking this
>>126158038
WATCH THE VIDEO
tl;dr....

1. The bill pre-emptively shuts down discussion of "gender issues"
2. There is no proof or studies done to examine what effect this bill will have on minority groups, the is evidence to show it will harm instead of help them
3. In writes into law "compelled speech", no where anywhere else would there be a legal requirement to say others opinions, not your own, already this is classed as totalitarian by canadian law. You can ask me to call you james, if i don't currently you wouldn't get arrested, this law changes that.
4. It is codifying the "social constructionist" view of gender into law, VERY DANGEROUS! The strongest defence a trans person has is "i was born this way!", or its in my biology. To say, "its all a social construct" reopens the case for "reconditioning".
5. Its Neo-Marxist post modern dogma, they need the law because they can't win the arguments and debate. (wonder what that reminds me of? 6,000,000? oy vay!)
6. AND THATS THAT
>>
>>126156281
My uncle works at Nintendo.
>>
>>126156824
top kek, OP is filthy
>>
File: 600000000000000000000000000000.png (101KB, 460x242px) Image search: [Google]
600000000000000000000000000000.png
101KB, 460x242px
>>126164623
>5. Its Neo-Marxist post modern dogma, they need the law because they can't win the arguments and debate. (wonder what that reminds me of? 6,000,000? oy vay!)
>>
>>126156281
>In fact the "you'll get charged for using the wrong pronouns or being straight in public" parts I saw /pol/ freaking out about earlier don't even appear to be in it at all.
It's on fucking page one.
>>
File: thinkingofearliertimes.jpg (75KB, 548x800px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingofearliertimes.jpg
75KB, 548x800px
>>126157384

This. Entirely fucking this.

Peterson even mentioned the fact that they took down the link to the OHRC when he appeared before the senate committee.

>>
File: 1494983260739.jpg (29KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
1494983260739.jpg
29KB, 497x427px
Surprise, OP is a leaf
>>
>>126161529

>Peterson wasn't charged despite all this

The law is not in force yet. Are you fucking 12?
>>
File: 1473922441288.jpg (266KB, 1181x897px) Image search: [Google]
1473922441288.jpg
266KB, 1181x897px
>>126157666
We know the average user here suffers a sub-90 IQ, but you could at least fucking pretend you aren't functionally retarded, right?
>>
>>126157666
But he is saying things people don't know about their arguments... the stuff about developmental psychology etc.
>>
File: 725.jpg (32KB, 610x565px) Image search: [Google]
725.jpg
32KB, 610x565px

Top Kek

You're going to fare well in law school
>>
>>126157556
And at the same time he thinks Peterson is an idiot.
>>
>>126156281
Yeah my uncle works at Nintendo too.
>>
>>126161529
If you don't use a person's made up name they can take you to court if you continue to refuse to use person's made up name you will be in contempt of court and sent to gaol.

This isn't just about trans, if some idiot believes they are the re-incarnation of Gandhi legally changes to Gandhi and you refuse to reinforce their schizophrenia then you can go to gaol.
>>
>>126157944
He's openly left-leaning and has pointed out the stupidity of the ideology espoused by the likes of /pol/ many times throughout his lectures.

The fact this board pins him up as some sort of hero, as if he grants their idiotic ramblings credibility, would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

They don't realise that with this action, advertise their own stupidity.
>>
>>126158768
>Frivolous court cases have been and will continue to be thrown out and the complainant can be found to be in contempt of court for wasting people's time and money.

The issue is where the power lies to decide whether a case is frivolous. Frivolous people are in charge. Their frivolity goes, while everone else's frivolity, not to mention their legitimate complaints, are binned.
>>
>>126156281
>unsorted person detected
>>
I was thinking. Is it not the case that a person can reject all pronouns altogether? It's the ultimate "gender non-conformism." Doesn't C-16 enable people to force others to stop using pronouns at all in referring to them, and force them to use their name only?
>>
>>126156281

Perhaps your uncle intends to profit from cases the legislation will produce. He's probably not the only transbulance chaser rubbing his hands now.
>>
>So I asked my uncle who is a lawyer at Nintendo about bill C16
>>
>>126156281
Leave this thread and watch the senate hearing with Peterson that has been posted multiple times here if you are actually serious about this.
>>
File: 1479123527504.png (59KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1479123527504.png
59KB, 198x198px
>>126161313
>jap
>pretending to have any ground to call another nation pussies
>>
>>126156281
>5 seconds in

"This enactment amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to add
gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited
grounds of discrimination"

>Gender "identity" is now hate speech
Remind me Canada anon, what happens to "hate speech" in your country? We have glorious free speech in mine so I don't know, I can walk up to someone on the street, tell them that I fucking hate niggers and there is literally nothing they can do about it.
>>
If it's all redundant why have this new bill to begin with. It's obviously a nefarious act of thought policing.
>>
File: 1485398189739.jpg (100KB, 873x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485398189739.jpg
100KB, 873x700px
>>126157914
BRB
>>
>>126156771
>smeared Vaseline on her cabinets

>things that never happened
>>
>>126156281
>effectively changes nothing

Then why pass it
>>
>>126158647

HAHAHAHAHHAA

Canada shitposters actually breaking the law now.
>>
>>126157159
Who is the almost passing tranny?
>>
>>126156281
I think your dad might be an idiot.
>>
File: 1488406236283.jpg (63KB, 817x857px) Image search: [Google]
1488406236283.jpg
63KB, 817x857px
>>126158545
>It doesn't do anything!
>It just makes it so that you can be prosecuted for telling trannies they aren't real women!

Anon, your country is fucked. All you will need for proof is when people eventually start getting arrested for misgendering

One solution could be for everybody in Canada to become trannies overnight and cause a bureaucracy nightmare like nobody has ever seen before, play by their rules. Everybody that is against the bill should now identify as something completely different and fuck up the entire system, and it would be illegal for them to not change it now.
>>
>>126169979

God fucking damn, I was explaining how the law could be applied to misgendering or refusing to use someone's preferred name. At no point did I imply it didn't have seriously implications. I wrote an objective summary that didn't have any clear immediate biases that would throw undecided readers off, and if you think that's justifying anything, you clearly have misunderstood my attempt.
>>
File: oh.png (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>126158647
>""""can"""" involve

words like "can" have no place in policy guide-lines, Christ

>behavior that polices and or reinforces traditional heterosexual gender norms

So a woman wearing a dress can now be considered harassment

A man and a woman going out on a date and the man paying for the meal can be harassment

A man fucking holding a door open for a woman can be harassment
>>
>>126163583
>stop ignoring all the posts that are directly contradicting the bullshit you are spewing.
Just like his wonderful PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
>>
>>126156281
He is one of those Kekistani queers
>>
>>126171081
They'll target heteronormative advertisements first. Canadian TV commercials will all have non-binary characters now.
>>
File: 1489516645911.jpg (320KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1489516645911.jpg
320KB, 600x941px
>>126172283
>heteronormative
AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE
>>
>>126172937
I respect the person creating these meme text, but they would be much better in lower case. It's the only way to climb to the top of the Jordan Peterson meme creation hierarchy.
>>
I guess this means I no longer identify as cis white male and if anyone calls me that it is considered harassment. Aids skrillex better stay out of Canada.
>>
File: erect lobster pepe.png (49KB, 325x290px) Image search: [Google]
erect lobster pepe.png
49KB, 325x290px
>>126173287
Not gonna lie, former Jordan Peterson supporter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the codes to the collective unconscious.
>>
>>126156281
It's not about what's in the bill you idiot. It's about how it refers to the Ontario harassment definitions to define harassment in court. Those definitions say if you refuse to call someone their preferred name or refuse to use their preferred pronouns that is harassment. Which means we have a law now that compels speech from citizens. Which is a huge fucking deal.

This whole video is really a great watch. Even though it's an hour the intellectual whipping he gives them makes it fly by.
>>
>>126156281
I agree with you OP. JP is just trying to backdoor in a religious agenda to an audience he stumbled on by misinterpreting a bill and screaming SJWoppression as loud as his goofy accent allows. (ib4 i am canadian)
>>
>>126158545
>>126158647
Thanks for writing all that out so I didn't have to
Bill C-16 only affects very general protections for these people, and the hate speech provisions only affect behaviour as extreme as using slurs while beating/raping/killing somebody and advocating for their genocide.
But it was stated on a now-removed federal government website that Bill C-16 will be interpreted using the existing policies of the Ontario Human Rights Commission.
That includes their incoherent social constructionist (worse than the creationists at this point) interpretations of human identity.
People will be taken before the OHRC or a similar ersatz court in their jurisdiction - where they can suspend jurisprudential tradition, and rely on "preponderance of evidence" instead of presumption of innocence - in order to fine people for willfully misgendering somebody, or for refusing to use their preferred pronouns.
People will just not want to deal with these people. Why take the chance?
Congrats activists: you've made these people painfully visible, AND set traps that will make it a penalizeable offense for breaking new rules made to protect them, making them into exactly the kind of holy leper that people will want to avoid.
>>
>>126160809
Well if it is a shill thread all it's going to do is get more people interested in watching Peterson videos.
>>
>>126156941
You are confused. Trans people are confused. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>126171081

>the law is worded so that it can be used by faggot trannies in the government to carry out an inquisition on normal people

canada needs a revolution
>>
>>126156281
Kek. Someone doesn't know about the slippery slope.
>>
>>126166862
>you can only like people who agree with you politically
>>
File: 1478600028712.jpg (69KB, 901x625px) Image search: [Google]
1478600028712.jpg
69KB, 901x625px
>>126174984
>BUT THE SLIPPERY SLOPE ISN'T REAL GOYS
>>
>>126175195
The slippery slope is a 'rational' fallacy. But it absolutely exists, since most actors are in fact 'irrational'.
>>
>>126156771
This causes an ripple effect, you don't give ground to Marxists. Their way of implementing these policies and specifically the policies, that are of the victim role; will cause this to go on endlessly, because there simply is no end to this story.

I'm sorry to read that you stil don't understand what J. Peterson is warning people for. even though he does this extensively in his videos.
You're call him a drama queen but he's the only one taking a stand while the rest of the professors are to afraid to even say anything because they could lose their jobs, doesn't that tell you how far this has gone already?

Maybe someone should make some noise or things could slip out of our hands faster than when there is no opposition. Just think of Sweden it's definitely possible and already in sight, that things could end up bad.
>>
LEAVE BASED JORDAN PETERSON ALONE!!!!
>>
>>126175401
deep - you're absolutely right
>>
>>126175401
That's a great point, I'll have to remember that.
>>
>>126156281
If you refuse to use someone's preferred pronouns you will LIKELY be brought in front a tribunal and given either a fine or cease and desist.
If you refuse either of the, you will go to prison.
Regardless of how "benign" you feel it is, mandated speech is an extremely dangerous precedent to set.
Also bare in mind that this is giving legal power to a "community" that shouldn't even exist.
Not surprising that it's fucking Canada doing it.
>>
>>126175599
>you don't give ground to Marxists
which is precisely why you do not use their language. they want to control our language and so control our thoughts.

regular people already refer to bruce jenner as a she, and do the same for most trans people. bruce jenner is a man, but fuck it, why be mean, why not just swallow the cognitive dissonance deep down and not worry about it, why cause a fuss. next thing you know this shit is endemic and authoritarian and you have no freedom.
>>
File: op and uncle.jpg (26KB, 476x280px) Image search: [Google]
op and uncle.jpg
26KB, 476x280px
>>126156281

OP "asking" his uncle, leaf style.
>>
File: noroom.jpg (73KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
noroom.jpg
73KB, 600x480px
>>126156771
>Others conspired to prevent Soell from using the school's lone gender-neutral bathroom, the complaint said.
>>
>>126156281
Lawyers don't know shit, they are clogs in a machine they don't even begin to understand
>>
>>126156281
Also just because your Uncle is a lawyer doesn't make him infallible.
The guy in this is a lawyer too. Probably studied the bill a lot more than your Uncle.
>>
>>126175944
How much pills are you willing to swallow and why pretend that things are gonna end here?
Do you live in a democracy? read >>126175825

So just give up your freedoms without saying something?

Isn't that already an authoritarianistic state?

Reread my 1st comment, b/c i have the feeling you skipped over the sum of it and think you're not really following this whole debate it's more then just pronouns.
>>
>>126156281
I think you might be
>>
>>126172937
>YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE
kek
>>
>>126176668
you meant to reply to someone else, or you misread me. i'm agreeing with you. DON'T use their language. bruce jenner is a man. they them is bullshit.
>>
>>126156281

If your """lawyer""" uncle doesn't see the problem with extrajudicial bodies who can suspend normal legal proceedings but whose rulings can still put people in jail gaining more power, you should both kill yourselves.
>>
>>126156281
Your uncle is lost in a realm without logos, to him the law is something to be escaped, not a codification of the spirit of a civilization. As such, despite his professional certification, your uncle us utterly unqualified to contemplate the long term social ramifications of a policy.

Also: OP IS UNCLE-FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
File: leaf.jpg (59KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
59KB, 234x250px
>>126156281
>my uncle who is a lawyer
your uncle is a retard then

also
>leaf
>>
File: ForeheadPeterson.jpg (369KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ForeheadPeterson.jpg
369KB, 1600x900px
He's nothing more than a glorified motivational speaker and anti-sjw that uses autistic terminology to suck people in.
>>
>>126156281
Don't you realize they didn't have it in the news cause everyone would be fucking pissed? And just watch the fucking debate from yesterday fag, he has a lawyer with him who explains how easily someone could be fined or sent to jail with this bill. People like you get the rope first.
>>
File: 4udIc2F.png (8KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
4udIc2F.png
8KB, 600x400px
>>126156281
Look, it's another shariablue character assassination.
>>
>>126157209
Did you miss the part where no evidence was found? They still payed her and there wasn't any proof. How does this not show exactly the problem to you?
>>
>>126175825
>Also bare in mind that this is giving legal power to a "community" that shouldn't even exist

We are all God's children, we all belong here.
>>
>>126178217
>glorified motivational speaker
While I don't agree that's what he is, if he is glorified it's for good reasons.
He's an actual expert on the existing science behind things like motivation, not just some fart traipsing around a room talking about team building exercises.
>>
>>126178763
What are you talking about?
>>
File: 1488685146057.png (1MB, 856x2781px) Image search: [Google]
1488685146057.png
1MB, 856x2781px
>>126156281
Fuck your uncle with a broomstick anon.

Everyone knows this is just a prelude for the impending communist drivel your cuckold country is trying to enforce. Peterson is just meeting it head on at it's late infancy because he has seen the direct effects of it on college campuses a perfect microcosm to what will eventually happen to society if not purged. I hope a chink turns your lover into dog fried rice and serves to you as payment for your property faggot.
>>
>>126156281
>federally reinforcing
lol fucking canada

why not just enforce current laws?
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
>>126156771
That is not a real transgender, but a mentally ill woman who should not be allowed to teach.
http://archive.is/dBehg
>>
>>126156771
>Gresham-Barlow School District
lol oregon

that school district paid her off cuz she knew about dirty secrets

http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2017/04/former_students_sue_principal.html

it was blackmail of the school district spun as transgender bullshit by the commies in the newspapers to get clicks
>>
>>126179632
>real transgender
>not mentally ill
>>
>>126158289
those investigating it found no proof! can you read?im guessing your baby boomer uncle can't read either.
>>
Anytime a bunch of people claim "nothing to see here, move along" it means there really is something too see, and it should be investigated very carefully.
>>
File: 1.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>Since ancient times every civilizations ruler has had the same idea. When people unite under one will -
they become stronger than the sums of their parts. And what do rulers use to bring people together Language.

>This world will become one - I have found the way. Race, tribal affiliations, national borders, even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that The Boss envisioned will finally become a reality. And it will make mankind whole again...

>America is a country of ;liberty. A meeting of immigrants. Instead of simply assimilating its citizens live alongside others. So the major sought a system that used information: words - to control the subconscious.

>In his eyes the greatest symbiotic parasite the worlds ever known isn't microbial - it's linguistic. Words are what keep civilization, our world - alive. Free the world, Not by taking men's lives. But by taking their tongues.

>With this i'll rid the world of infestation. Sans Lingua Franca - The world will be torn asunder, And then it shall be free.
>>
File: wallraising-web.jpg (40KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
wallraising-web.jpg
40KB, 448x299px
>>126180256
Well. You got me. I have no comeback.
>>
>>126156281
Yep, you got it. Cultural Marxism is actually a good thing. Peterson is just an idiot. Who cares about SJWs, thats so 2016.
Nothing to see here in Germany as well. Merkel is such a hero, look at how well she integrated all those refugees. And don't mind all the random hatespeech laws and restriction of free speech, next year we can say "hey that shit already exists, what's the big deal"
>>
>>126178217
Fuck you. He's a fucking hero, standing up to all this shite. AND he's helped thousands through his videos and teaching, much of it simply by providing them with an ideal to live up to that nobody else had bothered to. Sort your shitty self out, eh?
>>
>>126177403
Sorry didn't read it precise enough to see the sarcasm kek. Ironically blamed you for doing exactly that.
>>
File: Cuck Pride.png (94KB, 404x505px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Pride.png
94KB, 404x505px
>>126159363
Better yet, just prove it by fucking your aunt. If he complains tell him you identify as a bull and he's discriminating against your right to fuck his wife.
>>
>>126156281
Of course Peterson is an idiot. How is it not obvious to everyone?
>>
>>126182846
This! I am very much more smarter than that extremely dumb guy, but for some reason /pol/ loves him. Can't believe it.
>>
>>126161313
>>126171081

not only that but also these pronouns arent something that have actually been totally established or agreed on, theyre just making them up as they go and then you can get in legal trouble for not using them properly. thats the scary part
>>
>>126179632
>Skaermbillede
>>
File: Happy croc.jpg (172KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Happy croc.jpg
172KB, 1280x960px
>>126157777
show me more of those magic numbers
>>
>>126156281
t. triggered MGTOW omega male
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>126156771

>survives breast cancer
>starts identifying as a man
>co-workers accidentally refer to her as 'she'
>sues the school

You could say she... lost her tits
>>
>>126183478
here you go m8
>>
>>126183182
I noticed people telling me this before. What do you mean by it?
>>
>>126184470
fuck guess I'm all out of magic for today

>>126180847
muh wolbachia
>>
File: SteveO.jpg (32KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
SteveO.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>126184463
>>
File: XIR.png (126KB, 655x666px) Image search: [Google]
XIR.png
126KB, 655x666px
>>126184463
KEK
>>
>>126156281

I've read the bill as well. Seems pretty innocuous.
>>
>>126184509
it's just a fun word to say
>>
>>126157159
they aren't going to target a symbol of the alt right
>>
File: Woman Building.jpg (221KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
Woman Building.jpg
221KB, 684x513px
>>126186200
kys
I'm sure you can figure it out.
>>
>>126158697
Those were politicians, the dumbest group of people alive. The politician doesn't care what the law does only that signing it signals to retards his status as a progressive who opposes genocide.
>>
>>126156281

this is why i come to 4chan
>>
>>126186096
The bill itself doesn't contain the definitions and policies that will define how it will be interpreted.
It was stated that it'll be based on policy written by the Ontario Human Rights Commission, which includes specific examples of what constitutes harassment like here:
>>126159476
The fact that it seems innocuous is intentional. And the fact that a federal website stating explicitly that Bill C-16 is going to be interpreted according to OHRC policies was conveniently pulled down ("disappeared" more like), only makes the entire situation more suspect.
Intentionally "misgendering" someone means action can be taken against you. Even if all you're doing is describing someone accurately, their preference for self-identification takes priority over the reality itself. You're not allowed to call a woman who self-identifies as a man a woman in her presence. And under threat of punishment and other legal action, people may be forced to use gender-neutral pronouns and in all likelihood the made-up ones too, even if you think they have no basis in reality.
>>
>>126188731
I meant to link this post's image:
>>126158647
>>
>>126157285
This isn't "acedemic opinion", this is something completely unrelated to the classes that he is teaching.

He wasn't fired. He wasn't charged with a hate crime. There is no story here, yet due to /pol/'s fasination with trannies, you twits will talk at length about it.
>>
File: truth.jpg (34KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
34KB, 340x480px
>>126188433
>>
File: sort yourself.jpg (136KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
sort yourself.jpg
136KB, 888x499px
>>126156281 (OP)

compelled speech IS hate speech
>>
>>126158144

Jordan Peterson for President?
>>
>>126189124
Posting videos on YouTube criticizing this piece of legislation was what kicked off this whole controversy.
And stating his intention to not use gender-neutral pronouns he figured was already against the law.
Then UofT's lawyers took a look at what he did, and drafted letters instructing Peterson to stop talking about the issue in public - essentially confirming his suspicion through their actions.
And if they weren't going to enforce the worst aspects of forced speech that this bill's opponents claimed, then why did the website stating that it's going to be interpreted according to the Ontario Human Rights Commission policies conveniently vanish in December?
And Peterson was accused by gender studies professor Nicholas Matte on The Agenda that not using gender-neutralpronouns constituted not just abuse and hate speech but VIOLENCE!
This is the kind of phenomenon we're dealing with here: people who could never have won support for their claims through argument have gotten their way through the legislative system via their ideological allies, who care more about seeming compassionate than having the facts on their side before barrelling through with unsupported concepts like a "gender spectrum," "gender fluidity," and identifying as gender-neutral - all against science, custom and common sense.
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (100KB, 750x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
100KB, 750x853px
>>126157914
That was beautiful.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.