[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War Imminent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 60

File: 1494623441796.jpg (25KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1494623441796.jpg
25KB, 600x451px
The Russia narrative is a deliberate "boogeyman" created by the Democratic establishment and corporate media to dismantle any hope of Trump achieving anything while in office now that the Republicans have the majority. Leaked emails show that political operatives within the Democratic administration have been suggesting that they exploit Trump's "bromance with Putin" (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25651) since December 2015; over a year before any of this Flynn business was even made public. Almost as if evidence were created to confirm the narrative they'd decided on a year earlier.

For the psychological influence its had on Americans: its simple. They've successfully managed to make some former Trump supporters regret their decision, because they're tired of how persecuted their candidate has become. It's made moderate Republicans and Democrats distrustful of the current administration, because, according to every media outlet they look at, we're apparently still in the Cold War, and a Russian spy was just elected to the highest office in the World.

Most terrifying, though, is that its made young, hyperbolic reactionaries on the far left so terrified of the boogeyman they've created, that they've taken to rioting in the streets and committing acts of violence on Trump sympathizers. They've made it a priority to silence the voices who are still willing to support him publicly.

The greatest Irony is that we have millions of young minds all across America, marching in Lock-Step with the narrative fed to them by corporate media, all somehow thinking that they're going AGAINST the corporate agenda. Somehow, the majority of Americans have been tricked into vehemently supporting the will of the establishment... by the establishment.
>>
(2/2) Honestly, I don't see this Russia thing going away, and I don't see Trump leaving willfully. So the Dem's will push for impeachment, and the populace, fearing the boogeyman, will capitulate and support it. The few left still supporting Trump, DEMANDING a shred of evidence of wrong doing, will lose their minds, seeing this (perhaps rightfully) as an assault on our democracy.

If they keep pushing this narrative without providing proof to the people, this could be the start of a Civil War. I honestly hope they drop this narrative before they take it too far.
>>
File: 1443234627086.jpg (462KB, 1569x2023px) Image search: [Google]
1443234627086.jpg
462KB, 1569x2023px
bump
>>
>>126050145
Interesting, but I don;t see how an actual civil war will start.
>>
File: civil war.png (137KB, 1158x1393px) Image search: [Google]
civil war.png
137KB, 1158x1393px
>>
>>126050145
If it doesn't go away, and nothing becomes of it, people will get so fucking sick of it the corporate media establishment might feel some hurt.
>>
Mossad Zionistts do not want the United States and Russia to team up against the terrorists. Mossad, Deep State, Black Ops CIA along with Obama/Clinton created ISIS towards the New World Order. They also created the mass Muslim exodus to destabalize all Western civilizations and society. Russia and the United States along with China are the trilogy to put an end to their plans of mass genocide and destruction. THAT is the story. The ugly truth. Assisted by thousands of politicians world wide they blackmail with kiddy diddling and Satanism. It will get very ugly.
>>
File: civil war 2.png (154KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
civil war 2.png
154KB, 1802x905px
>>
>>126050023

I believe Trump said the recording thing with Comey to rile the Dems, I believe Obama had tapes and it was a common thing and that if an investigation were to happen Obama's shit would come out. I also believe the MSM is going crazy to defend dems from the fact Clintons had Seth Rich killed and they will do anything to divert attention or say its all tinfoil hat conspiracy. (3-5 stories from one news outlet of "ITS ALL CONSPIRACY GUYYS NOTHING MORE" within a couple hours is evidence enough of their concern)

I think if it came down to it, Trump could release a lot of info that would destroy the left.

He's not stupid and he's done some stuff he wanted to accomplish by sneaking around the media in very stategic ways.
>>
File: civil war 3.png (161KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
civil war 3.png
161KB, 1280x800px
>>
File: civil war 4.png (108KB, 1775x811px) Image search: [Google]
civil war 4.png
108KB, 1775x811px
>>
>>126050023
this is bullshit. the only argument you have against trump-russia collusion is the lack of evidence which you haven't seen because its fucking classified. just wait until mueller releases the report if any of you dump supporters try again you will be put down.
>>
File: civil war 5.png (48KB, 1112x530px) Image search: [Google]
civil war 5.png
48KB, 1112x530px
>>
File: civil war 6.png (62KB, 1103x654px) Image search: [Google]
civil war 6.png
62KB, 1103x654px
>>
>>126053643
Just go away. Your arguments won't work here.
>>
>>126053416
>>126053483

dump supporters are fucking unhinged. you're either russian bots or potential mass shooters.

i can't wait until we start dropping bombs on you.
>>
>>126053643
Lolololol u mad?
>>
>>126050023
>>126050145
Are you honestly not even a little bit suspicious about Trump's role in all of this, or his behavior when he's questioned? You don't think there's even a chance that a guy like this IS corrupt, that he's trying to find sneaky ways to make money off his new position of power?

I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but I hope they keep investigating... if there's nothing there, there's nothing there. I don't WANT to believe that the President is a traitor, I hope it turns out that it is just a load of bullshit.

But I really don't understand how or why you guys just shut off your skepticism when it comes to Trump. Anyone else in a position of power, /pol/ questions EVERYTHING and doubts everything. As it should be. And yet, when it comes to a billionaire real-estate mogul turned world leader, with ties to everyone & everything that you guys usually distrust, you're willing to turn a blind eye to even the most obvious signs of wrongdoing.

I voted for the guy, I still hope he does well, but I don't trust him any better than I trust any other politician
>>
>>126053887
im not trying to convince any of you guys you're all irredeemable deplorables. i just want you to know we're going to kill you once the hard evidence comes out and you still disagree
>>
>>126054125
mad about what? that we're winning and we're going to exterminate you guys? nope im happy. carry on.
>>
>>126054160
>irredeemable deplorables
This is part of the reason Hillary lost you know.

>we're going to kill you
Why are you so violent?
>>
>>126054239
Why wait? We would love a good fight
>>
>>126054160
Your derangement is showing.
>>
>>126050023
You bring up a point I've been trying to make for a while now, but unable to articulate effectively. The people who were once rebellious, anti-establishment types now ride the cock of the establishment every chance they get as long as it's against Trump. They have successfully turned these people on their own ideologies due to this "Trump Derangement Syndrome" they all seem to be suffering from.

EVERYTHING is good as long as it's bad for Trump.

The same goes for the other side, too. EVERYTHING is good as long as it's good for Trump. The political divide is widening across the western world, and it will lead to a collapse and subsequent consolidation of power by the winning establishment faction. It's a war being played by elites and we are the game pieces.
>>
>>126050023
Replace Trump by Pence
The skill without the drama
The agenda with the charm

Really what the fuck are we waiting for. Trump should quit ffs.
>>
>>126050023
So rather than accept that the mounting innuendo and evidence is based in fact, you construct an elaborate narrative of a far reaching conspiracy requiring potentially thousands of coconspirators?

I want off this ride
>>
>>126054377
hillary won by 3 million votes and lost because russia stole the election for trump.

now you want to play the victim..? lol you clearly don't understand that trump is traitor and if you stand by him even when it's clear he's committed treason you're a traitor and enemy to the republic . we'll be more than glad to take out all enemies that stand in our way...foreign and DOMESTIC.
>>
>>126054416
we just need an excuse.
>>
>>126054930
>hillary won by 3 million votes and lost because russia stole the election for trump.
She didn't win the electoral college though. How exactly did Russia steal the election? Can you answer that?

>clear he's committed treason
I'm pretty sure Hillary has committed more treasonous acts than Trump has. Can you give examples of the treason he has committed?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 320x180px
>>126054985
Krikey I'm (shaking) you don't need and excuse you're just part of the unarmed force
>>
>>126053357
This is what will probably happen. We're seeing the shreiking death cries of a worm.

Even a defeated foe has a fierce struggle within them as you finish them off.

If somehow these spasmic throes should find the beast attempting to deliver a death blow from an untenable position ( impeaching with no evidence ) then should that blow land that untenable position will have the expected consequences for the dying beast ( civil war ).

A dying creature is dangerous because it has nothing to lose.
>>
>>126054930
We need to stop this. Hillary lost because she took her "blue wall" for granted and now we have Justice Gorsuch
>>
>>126054930
>>126055364

"We"

Fucking leftists. Who is in charge of the RWDS?
>>
>>126050023
bump
>>
File: feelskek.png (93KB, 253x240px) Image search: [Google]
feelskek.png
93KB, 253x240px
>>126050023
>Trump has spent the entirety of his campaign and presidency hugging the line between lies and truth. Now you are upset that some lies have been called out and investigated upon.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes....and thats your 4d chess tutorial for today
>>
File: 1494348106893.jpg (475KB, 2074x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1494348106893.jpg
475KB, 2074x1165px
>>126054160
Good luck. Your gonna need it.
>>
File: fSuFDic.jpg (226KB, 626x541px) Image search: [Google]
fSuFDic.jpg
226KB, 626x541px
>>126050023
>They've successfully managed to make some former Trump supporters regret their decision, because they're tired of how persecuted their candidate has become.

Yeah. Right. That's why they're regretting bubmlefuck.
>>
>>126054930
Russia didn't start Obamacare.
Russia doesn't fund sanctuary cities.
Russia didn't raise my taxes.
Russia didn't fund ISIS with my tax money.
Russia doesn't control our MSM.
Russia didn't allow illegal aliens to vote in US elections.

I voted for Trump, and Russia had nothing to do with it faggot.
>>
>>126055278
you type like a T_D faggot but i'll explain WITH FACTS

1. FBI is investigating Trump for secret communications he had with two Russian banks
2. The banks are SVB and Alfa Bank, two banks that are connected to Putin and have heavily lobbied to remove sanctions on Russia
3. One of the banks is owned by SCL group which also owns Cambridge Analytica which is a company that Steve Bannon owns a part of.
4. Cambridge Analytica is a political data mining company that has worked on numerous congressional campaigns.
5. Russian hackers hacked into the voter rolls of more than 20 states. Russia handed that information to the Trump campaign through the two banks which then handed it over to Cambridge Analytica.
6. Cambridge Analytica then created voter profiles using the stolen data and handed it back to the Russians.
7. The Russians used these voter profiles to target certain voters in swing states with fake news. Example: they told black voters in Michigan that hillary was racist. their intent was to suppress black turnout in Michigan.
8. Russia was effectively running the Trump campaign in the final months of the election. They were directing Trump where to hold rallies, what to say, etc.
>>
>>126055911
how ironic all of those things are russian propaganda talking points so clearly it had everything to do with russia.
>>
>>126056159
all fake news. sorry. didnt even read it, cause its fake news.
>>
>>126056159
Dude get back on your meds. Your having another episode.
>>
>>126056159
What is your take on Saudi Arabia giving Clinton $25 million dollars? What about the prince attacking Donald Trump during the election on kikebook?

Was that to help sway the election in her favor?

BTW, everything you said is bullshit, so I'm not expecting anything other than that.
>>
>>126056159
>OMG TEH RUSH-UH
saged
>>
>>126050023
>>126052740

Delusion at its finest. Go ahead and start YOUR race war. You've already decided to you aren't fooling anyone. Let's get this over with.
>>
>>126056757
>>126056793
everything i said is the subject of the FBI investigation...this is the original reason why the FBI started investigating...plus the new dude Mueller is more interested on that than obstruction of justice or Flynn or Manafort because that's the main thing.
>>126056818
they gave it to her foundation (which saved millions of lives) not to her as an individual. she never saw any of that money. the prince attacked trump during the very early stages of the campaign plus Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with collusion.
>>
>>126056757
This attitude is honestly the scariest part of this whole situation. If the allegations are proven false and Trump is exonerated, half of the country will believe it's a lie and a conspiracy. If the allegations are proven true and Trump is impeached/convicted, the other half of the country will believe it's a lie and a conspiracy.

There is no "reliable" source of information anymore, no fact that can be trusted... how can it be that we're living in a time when information is infinitely accessible, and yet it's harder than ever to tell what's true or false? I honestly don't know what the fuck to think anymore. I don't see any hope that ANYTHING will heal us & reverse our downward spiral if we're so divided that we can't even agree on objective reality anymore.
>>
>>126056159
that doesn't even back up what you previously said you absolute autist. hillary won the popular vote but not the college. so how the fuck does russia targeting the populace affect the college.

you're so unhinged you don't even realise your (((proof))) doesn't back your statements.
>>
>>126056159
>they told back voters Hillary was racist
But she is, she's the EXACT kind of person who would cross the street or hold on to her purse
>>
>>126057365
The corporate media has fucked up everything.
God forbid Americans have their own voice heard.
But no, if you're not a Marxist they've pushed the line that you're magically Russian.
This whole situation is their fault and nobody else's.
>>
>>126056737
>Russia propaganda talking points

Are you saying that the entire platform of the Democrat party is a Russian psyop? If the Russians were responsible for every Democrat talking point, I might hate them. They're not, though. So I don't.

No matter how hard you try to get me to hate them based on lies, it won't happen.
>>
File: 1484984216099.png (30KB, 148x196px) Image search: [Google]
1484984216099.png
30KB, 148x196px
>some red necks and fat retards go and try to start a civil war
>few retard cops and soldiers join them
>all get arrested or killed for treason
>Trump out of office
>life goes on

Keep dreaming larping faggots. If any of you weaboo fucks come knocking at my door you can meet my pals smith n wesson.
>>
>>126057365
because information is corrupted more than ever before. there needs to be severe legal ramifications for lying directly or by omission as a major news network.
>>
>>126050023
Its unavoidable at this point. We need a purge. We cant fix the problems we're dealing with. There is no bandaid for this shit. Millions of people need to be hung and every politician will be hung from the highest trees. We're going to make the french revolution look tame.
>>
America should have had a civil war back in the 1960's. Would have saved us all a lot of grief.
>>
>>126057287
The same investogation that had been a nothing burger every time. The froathing at the mouth leftists have all come out saying its nothing.
>>
>>126050023
There is indicated that Russia and America is run by different groups, while in reality it is the same guys. USA and Russia both has its role, to divide the people, and to engineer and own the geo-politicial narrative
>>
>>126050023
>The simpsons
>that autistic 9fagg meme
>leddit spacing

Yep you are a total faggot please end yourself if there will be a civil war it wil be in 10-15 years time from now since you cucks need to be pushed into a corner before you do anything.
>>
>>126057724
Thats being smart, not racists
>>
>>126058071
>considers the statement
>checks flag
woops never mind.
>>
>>126053088
Your right there's no way we should just wait for the autism to pass. Trump doesn't seem like his stepping down.
>>
>>126057775
Knock? Ill be burning your house down while shooting anyone who tries to egress.
>>
File: 1495088940243.jpg (19KB, 325x306px) Image search: [Google]
1495088940243.jpg
19KB, 325x306px
>>126056159

cool made up bs plebbit / leftypol boi

it's sad you try to tell us about how evil russia is while your girl hilldawg was determined to go to war with them the sort of war that could ya know pretty much end the world

it's like she's a necrocunt casting feminazi spells after her defeat and you're a low energy / iq pleb horde shill, by all means start trying to kill us because you're an eternal loloser and you're with her straight into the grave
>>
>>126056159
>5. Russian hackers hacked into the voter rolls of more than 20 states.

voting rolls are public information, moron
>>
>>126057504
you're the one who's a fucking idiot. your grasp of american politics is at a 3rd grade level so fuck off and worry about your own damn country. trump won MI, PA, and WI by less than 120k votes. Russia was targeting those three states there were 90k people who abstained from voting for president in Michigan alone which means the russian disinfo operation worked.

and let me reply to your other bullshit comment about the MSM when has the MSM ever lied? for the past week whenever the MSM has leaked something about dump you idiots call it "fake news" then your stupid leader confirms that it's fucking true. so please give me an example of what is fake MSM news?
>>
>>126058071
reddit spacing is leaving a blank between the quote and the response. neat paragraphs are not reddit spacing

>reddit

spacing

-----------------------------

not reddit

spacing
>>
>>126050023
Member when Romney called Russia "America's greatest geo-political threat in the 21st Century." during the 2012 election and the Democrats laughed saying that Romney is "out of touch" and "living in the past".

This anon members.
>>
>>126057765
your belief that the democratic party platform is bad is russian disinfo.
>>
>>126057365
This is how I feel.
>>
>>126057866
murdoch would be in jail by now.
>>
>>126057740
>>126057866
I feel like it might be the other way around, honestly. My take on it is that mainstream media tends to have a slant, they have a way of writing journalism in the style of an opinion piece to guide peoples' perceptions and opinions. That is disingenuous. "Lying by omission" is indeed a problem.

But mainstream media outlets DO have very strict standards for fact-checking. When it's proven that they've lied or reported something incorrectly, it's a big fucking deal, and people lose their jobs over it. They might try to sneakily tell you how you're supposed to FEEL about the facts, but the facts themselves are generally true.

Shit's confusing right now because there are so many blogs & small, individually run news outlets that do not abide by the same standards, and the Internet puts them all on the same playing field with little distinction between them. It's satisfying to read the news from the perspective of a writer who shares your worldview, and when that worldview has been deliberately squeezed out from mainstream media, you turn to the little guys who speak directly to an under-served market.

Which is good and fine, except when these two sides start reporting a completely different set of facts... so I hold the mainstream media at fault for restricting themselves too much to a one-sided political viewpoint, but I think all these little bloggers & non-mainstream reporters are also at fault for not checking their facts carefully enough. They don't have the backing of a mainstream news outlet to provide them with legitimacy, and if they start reporting in a way that leaves their base of readers angry or dissatisfied, they have nothing at all. So the incentive is obviously there to let their opinions & worldview guide their reporting, rather than the other way around.
>>
>>126050023
It's all good op. I got guns and enough ammo to take atleast 5,000 commies with me unless they bomb my house with barrel bombs for being tea partay
>>
most whites are pro migration or are christ cucks wanting more followers no matter the race.
in order to kick off a civil war you need to:
1. destroy the economoy => no more gibs/ no moore goodies for upper middle class whites
2.make the non whites more radical, like in the 70s when they were doing terrorist attacks on a daily basis. fund organizations like black panthers, weather underground etc. have daily street brawls
3. make the whites more radical. point nr 2 should take of this problem and split the non white lovers from the racists.
4. have a foreign country help you with training, weapons, logistics.
>>
>>126058769
>WWIII was a russian disinfo/propaganda meme

why is going to Russia a bad thing? every intelligence agency agrees that Russia hacked our elections and you're afraid of going to war with them? why? please leave this country if you don't believe we could beat russia in a war.
>>
>>126059355
>every intelligence agency agrees that Russia hacked our elections
what do you mean?
>>
File: DAEX5ugUwAAjm0W.jpg (63KB, 700x537px) Image search: [Google]
DAEX5ugUwAAjm0W.jpg
63KB, 700x537px
>>126055777
based frogposter
>>
File: 1494443980866.jpg (53KB, 333x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494443980866.jpg
53KB, 333x420px
>>126053993
Luckily as mass shooters we've stockpiled ammo. Looks like I'll be using these bullets on fellow registered Democrats that I know where dey be. Im glad I didn't wanna shoot up a classroom of 50 spics and niggers where the one white kids parents in the class pay taxes so the rest of the spics and niggers can eat at school.
>>
>>126054158
For the past couple years Trump has been under intense scrutiny at all levels. If there was real dirt on him it would have come out by now. The fact that after all this time and energy nothing of substance, not one bit of evidence has come to light is in itself strong evidence that he is clean. He might not be but until there is evidence you might want to consider that.
Skepticism deals with evidence. Post your evidence of Trump being involved in something unseemly if you have it. Also piss off plebbit spacing fag
>>
>>126053643
>being this retarded
>>
>>126059355

we certainly could beat them in war you stupid faggot but that war might end everything on earth aside from being insanely costly for little overall gain, it's worth trying to avoid
>>
>>126059784
why do you stupid hicks think guns are fucking nukes? you dumb hicks had guns in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, etc and you still fucking lost.
>>
>>126059482

if the tea party had sympathy on every network sans fox they'd have pushed the birth certificate narrative just as hard as low t communists are pushing this
>>
>>126059863
so now you care about the planet and the environment? lol...stupid russian bot.
>>
File: 1495050996279.jpg (124KB, 691x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495050996279.jpg
124KB, 691x680px
>>126058494
lelno, you'll be busy being shot by the US army who are putting down your shitty LARP 'insurrection'.
>>
>>126060032
i replied to the post about russia hacking your elections.
>>
>>126054930
>hillary won by 3 million votes

An estimated 5 million illegals and fraudulent votes were cast so she still lost the popular vote
>>
>>126060087

>stupid russian bot

no you're some sort of idiot leftard trying to strawman people on /pol/

caring about most human life on earth ending over nothing = / = being a tree hugger although i do care about the environment which isn't uncommon for a national socialist ;)

keep shitposting with us, the mental gymnastics you do will be too much eventually
>>
File: 1494620675857.jpg (50KB, 460x661px) Image search: [Google]
1494620675857.jpg
50KB, 460x661px
>>126059988
But we killed millions and millions of people with our guns. We are so kickass we just want to shoot innocent people because we know later in life they're gonna be our enemy no matter what.
>>
>>126053345
Kinda scary, desu.
>>
>>126059988
The reason we "lost" those wars was because of leftists fucktards like yourself who wouldnt let us do our jobs. Violence wins wars. You fags took away ourbability to use violence. The initial invasions where a fucking cake walk. Then you tards get all oh mer gahd people are dying!
>>
>>126053431
God damn I hope there is a civil war. I just want the world to end, but I'd love to see Europe blown the fuck up before we destroy the entire planet.
>>
>>126060320

Do you realistically think Russia hacked our election without our intelligence agencies coming out and saying anything about it?
>>
>>126060527
yeah women and children but not the actual enemy and then you come home and cry about ptsd lol...losers.
>>
File: 1494019007818.jpg (58KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1494019007818.jpg
58KB, 840x544px
shoo shoo paul joseph watson no one cares about your mainstream meteors
>>
>>126060668
your excuse under obama was "his rules of engagement are destroying us" well trump got rid of them and you're still losing you're just killing innocent people...so what's your excuse now?
>>
>>126060711
what does "russia hacked our elections" mean? that's what i was asking him.
>>
>>126060301
Uh no. I have 3 deployments under my belt and live near a few hundred other combat arms vets that all got out due to deployment cycles slowing down. Im not afraid of the nasty guard. Im in better shape have a better shot and we outnumber them. Oh also better equipment and home town advantage.
>>
>>126057365
Agreed. A lot of news has been corrupt or garbage tier for as long as i can remember, about early 2000s. Even before that my local newspaper would get multiple facts wrong about the most simple, benign, and uncontroversial stories: like the participants and outcome of a highschool sports event. I fucking *wish* the mainstream media was made up of merely incompetent bumblers, they are worse than that. I've been ranting about garbage media to my friends years before Trump started his campaign.

>"Give me six lines written by the most honest man in the world, and I will find enough in them to hang him."
This is a disputed quote by Cardinal Richelieu, but it accurately captures the essence of spin.

90% of the reason there's all the media hate about Trump is because there's an R behind his name, and Trump likewise considers much of the media his enemy. There would be no narrative whatsoever about Russia if clinton won and republicans accused Russia of twisting the arms of her campaign members. This is as plain as the sun and the moon, because any time republicans talked about Russia there would be the counterpoint of mockery and derision "The cold war's over, if you haven't heard!" Under Obama the US continued to meddle in the middle east and north africa and there was nowhere near the reportage or obvious protest from the media.
>>
>>126050023
Here here.
>>
>>126050145
>and the populace, fearing the boogeyman, will capitulate and support it.

doubt it, too many just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>126054158
No, it's obviously fabricated alinskyite bullshit meant to distract from the real criminality by pointing fingers at the opposition. This also has the effect of weaking the only group in power to eliminate the true threat to the people by chipping away at the public's perception of reality with a constant unified propaganda campaign. The only real thing anyone has on Trump has already been used. It was the nuclear option for the establishment. And it was the goddamn access hollywood tape. He's about as clean as you find 'em. All the claims made about Russia, or whatever the story of the week happens to be, are meant to muddy the water and allow obstructionism and sedition to occur openly, supported by some sad, brainwashed portion of the population. The only thing Trump is in this for is glory and a good mention in the pages of history. Or you could simply believe the consensus of the corporate, overly jewish mockingbird media.
>>
File: based 2.jpg (63KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
based 2.jpg
63KB, 850x400px
reminder that divide and conquer is how they rule the nation and the only true way to fight back is to break the left-right system in this country and redpill as many people as possible about elitist power politics and the deep state/military industrial complex
>>
File: 1493059396962.gif (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1493059396962.gif
3MB, 500x280px
>>126060713
How the fuck are they gonna create new terrorists without women and children dumbass? Man didnt you go to search and destroy classes at your community college. Every armchair general knows you kill women and children first. Then the terrorists are sad.
>>
>>126054416

Good luck trying to catch my 30-06 round with your bare face.

>I pray everyday for a civil war
>>
Im ready..

We need to carve out the cancer within this nation and our government. The kikes have tainted and corrupted every facet of this country.
>>
>>126061580
Was JFK based or a puppet of a 37D chessmaster?
>>
What if Trump is in bed with the Russians?

>He admitted to sharing our secrets.

>Flynn is a Russian pasty

>He fired the person in charge of the FBI, after he found out he was being investigated for ties to Russia.

> In Money's termination letter written by Trump, he "complains" that Comet basically lied to him by saying he wasn't under investigation 3 times.

>Trump fucks Jews and shitskins

>Trump is a billionaire who has done nothing to put average Americans first.

>Republicare fucks us out of healthcare in order to keep the health insurance companies profiting

>The Wall is a useless gesture since less than 20% of illegals cross from our borders

Trump was a great campaigner and shillary was shit. But so far he has only made the rich richer. PEPE is chaos so don't expect anything from Trump, he is the storm.
>>
>>126060884
Wtf are you on about? This entire thread you've just been pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>126061580
>the only true way to fight back is to break the left-right system in this country

Easier said than done. There are too many people who just have fundamentally opposing viewpoints. (((Diversity))) really did a number on this country.
>>
>>126060087
fuck off nobody wins in nuclear war you child
>>
>>126061968
Ljfk was working with the Russians. He deserved the magic bullet that he caught
>>
File: jfk cia.jpg (35KB, 767x431px) Image search: [Google]
jfk cia.jpg
35KB, 767x431px
>>126061968
you tell me
>>
>>126054416
lol effeminate Leftists aren't gonna do anything
>>
File: if we fail.jpg (72KB, 795x470px) Image search: [Google]
if we fail.jpg
72KB, 795x470px
>>126062249
fuck off allen dulles
>>
File: gchq_2584863b.jpg (116KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
gchq_2584863b.jpg
116KB, 620x387px
>>126061271
Well, you're going to get blown up by a plane or a tank.
Let me ask you, as a former member of the US military, are you advocating politically motivated mass murder and treason, and do you have a proxy?
>>
>>126050023
>muh civil war
Never going to happen, stop larping fucking dumb nigger
>>
>>126056737
It's as though you totally inverted reality.
>>
>>126053345
I really think the US Govt would have to rely a lot on contractors/private armies instead of the actual military. 55% is such an extremely conservative estimate for defectors. No one joins the military because they love the Govt and they'll hate the govt before they even finish their first 4 years. t. Army vet
>>
>>126054158
Even playing devil's advocate and hypothically granting a Trump/Putin connection, how is that bad for the US? US hasn't been at (cold) war with the Kremlin since the USSR fell. Economically both countries have much to gain from economic and military cooperation. All you've got is some nonsense about """hacks""" interfering with the election, which it's looking much more likely by the day that Russia had no involvement in. Those email leaks appear to have come from DNC itself, maybe from Rich.

Anyway, why is Russia the boogeyman here? Ask yourself (((who))) doesn't like US/Russian cooperation.
>>
>>126062560
Actually, fuck that, don't answer I've just reported you to the FBI anyway. The captcha was Irene Colon, nice.
>>
>>126062560
I dont need a proxy to defend myself you tard. Its quite obvious who is the traitors are. Its the people trying to overthrow the elected government. Trump is the president whether you like it or not.
>>
>>126063097
lol this fucking larping mudslime
>>
>>126050023
This is a pretty good analysis, except for you thinking the "far left" is supporting this bullshit. It just reveals how brainwashed even a smart, aware person like you still is by the all pervasive media machine. The American left see right through the Democrats tricks and hate them more than they hate Trump--who serves a useful purpose in making capitalism/corporatocracy even more transparently absurd and the inequality of wealth distribution less sustainable. Expose yourself to some leftist voices, not David Brock's astroturfers and you'll see that we don't fear Russia and we want to destroy the leadership of the Democratic party even more than you do. Glenn Greenwald and Chapo Traphouse are fun intros.
>>
>>126062402
BASED
>>
>>126063097
Mama nanny state.
>>
>>126062086
if you want to get into a liberals head bring up banks and the 2007/8 melt-down, bring up modern-day neoconservatism, bring up citizens united and money in politics and tell them it is all related because there is a political/economic elite that benefits from all of these things and control the system that they are so upset with

the issue with americans in general is they have been brainwashed into believing they live in a pluralistic democracy where every 4 years the entire government gets shaken up and changed; this is a falsehood and the best way to take the country back is to make people realize that they are getting railed and gaslighted by a political and economic elite

class theory is correct in how society is ruled and managed, i dont think a commie revolution is the solution though
>>
>>126063154
you're the traitor. defending a russian puppet who has done nothing for you lol. it's going to be so fun when we destroy you. the moment trump gets impeached and any of you try anything. i'm enlisting and we'll show you how to win a war.
>>
File: 49631682.cached.jpg (60KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
49631682.cached.jpg
60KB, 800x499px
>>126063154
so that's:
yes
no
good luck
>>
>>126063326
>we want to destroy the leadership of the Democratic party even more than you do

And what do you want to replace it with? The far-left policies that Bernie promised? No thanks.
>>
>>126053345
This is all true, but some major factors aren't taken into account, mainly the large weapons of the usa. Wish as they might, Americans don't have tanks. They don't have jets. They also don't have missles. Non nuclear weapons could still easily been used without the world reacting, just look at Syria. And while the percentage of the population is significant, those numbers are all from before modern warfare and modern weapons. The French revolution and American rev would have turned out very different if the governments had access to the kind of weapons we have today.
>>
>>126063763
Um hello where are the proofs.
>>
File: 1494428682907.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494428682907.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>126063763
You sure showed us how to win an election
>>
>>126064112
I have a feeling you didn't read and understand them all
>>
>>126064101
reincarnate kennedy is what must be done when the dnc falls
>>
File: 1491539092281.gif (9KB, 343x316px) Image search: [Google]
1491539092281.gif
9KB, 343x316px
>>126050023
every fucking week there are at least 5 "scandals", one big one and a couple smaller ones, and the biggest, permanent one ("MUH RUSSIA") that just never seems to go away. not only every tweet, but every comma is examined, every glance, every hand gesture donald makes is over-analyzed by the kike media and fed to sheep that consume their trash. shit is so fucking tedious to follow, for us and for libtards both, imagine being an average liberal and believing all that anti-trump shit. holy fuck, i would lose my mind, no wonder they're visiting shrinks at record numbers.
i don't think this will end well at all. everyone is fucking determined to bring him down.
>>
>>126064337
Which ones do you think I'm ignoring or contradicting?
>>
>>126064325
3 million votes and russia had to steal it for you so you could win.
>>
>>126055911
>Obamacare will save the US billions in healthcare expenses by pushing preventive medicine. Republicans only exists to help 1% profit off the health problems of the 99%.

>ISIS was funded to strengthen our Military Industrial Complex. So we would have someone else to fight. Who is the main supporter of larger military? But I regress, because I'm tired of the republican/Democrat narrative, they're the same people who are controlled by the 1%. FYI, we have used ISIS to eliminate Russia's allies. This is what motivated Russia to push for Trump, not Hillary. Shillary wanted to invade Syria and fight a proxy war with Russia.

>Our MMS is controlled by the 1%. And you think electing the 1%er Trump would help? Fuck it's like arguing with a wall.

>Illegal aliens voting..lol. sure, an illegal alien is going to risk their life in the US to vote. This is pure delusion on your part. Even if some did vote it wouldn't out a dent in the outcome of an election. Illegals can't vote in California. I am a registered voter in a "sanctuary city" and when people vote out here you have to pre-registered and show ID. I believe in less government and state's rights. Im pro North Carolina bathroom laws and sanctuary cities.

You voted for Trump and that's good. But he's is a billionaire who doesn't care about you. So is Hillary, so is McCain, so was Obama, etc. The only candidate to get blackmailed by his party and the MMS was Bernire Sanders because he is the real risk to the 1%. He's a bit socialist for my taste but was the best candidate to stop this b.s. Trump is a puppet
>>
>>126063326
Gotta agree here, except for the "Hate more than they hate Trump" thing - the Trump hatred is nothing like I've ever seen, it's like someone activated millions of drones into spastic mode.

But yeah, it's not all unicorns and rainbows in the DNC rank and file. The new head of the DNC is a Hillary/Obama wonk, and the rank and file are DONE with both cabals, for how they sucked all the time, money and energy out of every candidate except Hillary/Obama - and the Bernie Burn is still real.

Problem is, it's pretty much the same with the GOP.

Next two election cycles will be apathy and holding your nose when voting. The swamp isn't even started draining. Plus, I hope they run Chelsea for a state office, like her mother did, so they can dig their hole deeper expending everything to get her boring, ignorant, priviledged ass into office.
>>
>>126050023
>The Russia narrative is a deliberate "boogeyman" created by the Democratic establishment and corporate media to dismantle any hope of Trump achieving anything while in office now that the Republicans have the majorit

The Dems are using it, but it's not fake. It's not 'Russia is controlling the US', it's 'Putin traded business favors with a con man president'. The Dems are exploiting it because it exists friendo.

I never understand why Trump supporters can't understand that democrats are shady fucks,but Trump is also a huckster and has been for twenty years. Trump is out to expand his business and people were too stupid or tired of the DNC bullshit to not give it a shot.

He'll be impeached by midterm elections btw. Cap this
>>
>>126050023

I hope so, I can make this country better.

But I need cover.
>>
>>126064678
Cool conspiracy theory bro, let's see some proof.
>>
>>126064684
Bernie didnt get blackmailed he got steamrolled because hes weak and dumb
>>
>>126050023
>>126053345

>the army would support the drumpfkins

and then the rest of the world would join in and defend the establishment against it
>>
>>126063541
I've tried talking banks with liberals - their eyes just glaze over. They are usually completely ignorant about economy and finances. They think the stock market is just a free money machine. They think government bailouts are the right thing to do, so they don't have to suffer (they've been indoctrinated to believe taxes aren't their money).

Ignorance is the biggest hurdle when it comes to talking to either party. I've heard some doozies out of conservatives I know, but overall, they have a better sense of how things work, and what taxes are, and why them being high is a bad thing. Liberals? They don't know, and worse, they don't care. They vote emotionally, not critically - and then whine and cringe and wring their hands later and say "how did this happen?" when Dem policies fuck them financially in the ass - and then run right out and demand that the problem get fixed with taxes.

If you know of a way to educate them, please tell us, because I've given up talking common sense with liberals.
>>
File: sadners.jpg (26KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
sadners.jpg
26KB, 700x420px
>>126065217

No, Bernie had a NAP with Hillary before the cycle even began.

He broke it, so he got a ring to the face.
>>
>>126064678

>no proof still

>would get blown up in the back of an apc at a stop light with other beta cucks who let the establishment push them into killing their own people
>>
>>126053643
Bring it on. If the reports are true, then Comey is being brought up on charges that he witnessed the President breaking the law, and didn't report it, which is a violation of the law and his oath of office, and FBI policy. He's going to jail, if what he's saying is true.

Which is why it's not true. It's not illegal to lie to the public through the MSM. When this gets officially investigated, it's going to be nothing.
>>
>>126065761

Also

>SEIU still uses teamsters for intimidation

toppest of keks
>>
>>126054930
Russia didn't "steal" anything. That is a blatant lie. Nobody has brought forward any evidence that they were behind the Wikileaks regarding Hillary's emails and Podesta having the worst passwords ever.

And, typical liberal bullshit - the Electoral College is fine and dandy when your candidates win, but when they lose? OH NO IT MUST GO!!!! Fucking frauds.

Trump won, fairly, and legally. Get over it, snowflake. If he didn't, why did Hillary concede? Hmmm?
>>
>>126065463
TBF When I talk about healthcare or how government works most conservatives flounder. It's amazing how few of them actually read anything on Obamacare but think it's just something designed to fuck them over(They've been indoctrinated to believe they'll never need public assistance or that it only goes to welfare queens, kek)

Especially considering most conservatives don't realize taxes have been consistently lowered since the 40s, with a small blip upwards in the early 90s and under Obama(and really only in the upper tiers for the most part.)
>>
>>126050023
Russia is accepting this mantle because they'd rather be relevant than not relevant. The reality was that Clinton was representing more of the leftist failed policies that were more of a political circus than useful to the nation. Clinton is still to blame because of her corruption, the Russians only used it against her. A good leader doesn't have such weaknesses. If Clinton became president, she would be involved in tons of scandals to an extent much worse than Trump.

This is what the elections looked like before the leaked emails anyways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1bnfez8Ti0

If anything, the Russians kind of accidentally created a stronger America. The only people that don't like Trump are liberals. I am not saying Trump is perfect, but he's pretty good. I also believe that Trump is doing a good job in Syria.
>>
>>126066274

Podesta was "hacked" (phished and bruteforced) so many times last year.

By Guccifer 2.0, 4chan, and Kim Dotcom.

DNC mail server was Seth Rich handover.
>>
>>126055335
It's an extinction event, of the deep state wonks in the FBI, because Comey isn't protecting Hillary anymore, and now their asses are potentially on the chopping block for colluding with Comey to obstruct justice.

6 months from now, this will all be forgotten. The results of the special investigator will show nothing, and be printed on the back page of the New York Times.

A whole pack of career bureaucrats in Foggy Bottom shit their pants when Comey was fired, and this is the direct result - and it's going to backfire when Comey is brought up on charges, if the "memo" isn't fake.
>>
>>126057936
>The same investogation that had been a nothing burger every time
Except half his cabinet has resigned or otherwise quit or been fired because they keep turning up business connections with Russians. Liberals have definitely been talking it up like conservatives talked up Clinton, but one being bad doesn't preclude the otehr from sucking too.
>>
File: 1489177813596.png (47KB, 377x378px) Image search: [Google]
1489177813596.png
47KB, 377x378px
>>126065761
Not attacking your opponent
>>
>>126064112
My grandfather has a Sherman /I get it in his will). Demilled but hey, that could be fixed.
>>
>>126062901
Globalists and kikes. Putin is extremely nationalist and tries to play as limited Globalist as possible, given the past that Russia has had.

Honestly, I think this whole Trump/Russia narrative is all shit. There is no solid evidence and it is just a lie cooked up by the Clintons for failing to lose and Media Matters to try and impeach or destroy the presidency as much as possible.
>>
>>126050023
>Believing the Russian Narrative is the (((scheme)))
>Not this (((Civil War))) inciting flooding the board immediately after the "what's his name?" flood ceased overnight.
>>
File: 1492321136492.jpg (61KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492321136492.jpg
61KB, 498x750px
>>126050023
>The greatest Irony is that we have millions of young minds all across America, marching in Lock-Step with the narrative fed to them by corporate media, all somehow thinking that they're going AGAINST the corporate agenda. Somehow, the majority of Americans have been tricked into vehemently supporting the will of the establishment... by the establishment.
there is a simple reason why they think that they're "revolutionaries" and "against the system". it's because they're simpletons and they don't know how the world works, they don't know anything about the globalist elites, etc. they have a worldview that's fed to them by hollywood, and so when they see a president they think how he is some being that rules over everything (they usually say "well you have the presidency, the congress, etc, how are you not part of system", while conveniently forgetting who are the bosses of those fags in congress, and that the left still completely controls the media and the academia, you know the two pillars that are actually responsible for brainwashing the youth), and that he's the most powerful person on the planet. that last part is only half true because president are not powerful, only the position of the president of the united states is powerful, dude that currently occupying it is nothing when we look at the big picture. you're only powerful if you go along with the globalist scumbags, if you decide to pursue an agenda that opposes their interests then they will do everything to bring you down.
>>
>>126061375
>There would be no narrative whatsoever about Russia if clinton won and republicans accused Russia of twisting the arms of her campaign members
We had to spend 8 years under Obama about how he was sucking Saudi cock and backing down under pressure to Russia. Oh and he was also going to take control of the South with military maneuvers. And how he was droning people in the middle east. And how he wasn't a real citizen. Or that Obamacare was gonna kill your grandma with voting death panels.

It's like no one actually pays attention. I fucking hated Obama, and I hate Trump. But retards on both sides have been drumming up what are mostly smaller issues of corruption than out and out treason.
>>
>>126062402
>>126061968
Well the CIA shot him in the fucking head so you decide.
>>
>>126067094
presidents*
>>
>>126059825
If all this "evidence" was out there, the time to report it would have been when the Speaker of the House vetted Trump before swearing him in. The SotH has to clear the President for all requirements, and any outstanding issues. If he had these deep ties to Russia, THEN is when it should have come out.

We either have a completely corrupt CIA and FBI who sit on evidence for political purposes (which should be and is a firing offense), a completely incompetent CIA/FBI, or the whole thing is made up.

You can guess which one I'm leaning towards. This is the Trump version of the birth certificate. We'll be listening to liberals yammering about it for the next fucking decade.
>>
>>126063763
And then you get Pence, a Neo-Con who is war hungry and will make life for LGBTs a living hell. Do you really want to take that risk? Let alone believe that horseshit anonymous source and MSM crap?
>>
>>126060668
The reason you lost every war since 1945 with real hot fighting is that the purposes you went to war for were flawed from the start. You could not contain communism, nor bleed a coutry white. Meddling in foreign politics and going to war because they happened to be anti communist.
>>
>>126050145
>>126050023
tl;dr Jews who own the banks and the media and most of the politicians are trying to overthrow Trump because he brought about a resurgence in white identity and won't start WW3 with Russia to benefit Israel
>>
>>126066925
>cooked up by the Clintons

The entire media and political establishment went for the Russia narrative when their candidate of choice lost. They became too heavily invested in it and yet no solid evidence has appeared, so now they're resorting to complete hysteria.
>>
>>126061989
Yes, they're all russian minions, meanwhile, diplomatic relations between us and Russia are at an all time low.

Yeah, those dots really add up, don't they? Take your fucking meds, you god damned lunatic.
>>
>>126050145
Thanks for the quality post.

Sadly the media didn't lose public trust after
-pissgate turned out to be fake.
-the recount increased Trump's margin of victory. I've heard of "intuitive decision making" where people decide something with their feelings and then look for justifications. Thanks to cultural marxism and multiculturalism, the public hates Trump, and now they need anything to hate him for. He's doing a good job, so hate him for being a Russian spy, even though it's been disproven again and again.
>>
>>126066731
Half of his cabinet has not resigned or quit, you fucking spastic. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>126050023

Great post to be fair.

The irony of people that have been duped into thinking they are part of a "resistance" and using the #resist hashtag continues to amuse me. This is too perfectly constructed to be organic, to not be part of some strategy. The strategy is so effective that even people who supported Bernie through thick and thin, and have all the evidence in front of their eyes about how he was completely screwed by the system, still buy into this artificially concocted meta-narrative.
>>
>>126065832
This is what libshits don't understand.

Either Comey lied under oath when he testified to the Senate, which means jail time, or he lied in his memo and just admitted to violating federal law, which also means jail time. The media wants to have it both ways but they can't. Either Comey goes to jail, or he WILL be forced to recant his fraudulent memo and then vanish from the public in eternal disgrace.

He has fucked himself in a moment of petulant rage.
>>
i mean, just look how only weeks after donald was inaugurated they started publishing poll that show donald's poor approval rating. it LITERALLY took week for normies to forget about the colossal failure of the polling profession (no one even mentions that) that got exposed during this election. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDS.
>>
>>126068384
polls*
weeks*
>>
>>126066751

I make my opponents attack themselves.
>>
>>126050145
It won't happen until another 'great depression' when the liberal's are forced into race realism
>>
>>126068661
You think a numale arts student is going to make it through a 'great depression' in one piece?
>>
File: muhNAP.png (28KB, 896x461px) Image search: [Google]
muhNAP.png
28KB, 896x461px
>>126068175

Anyone who still supports Bernie, or anything to do with the left half of national politics; was not paying attention.
>>
>>126065761

>having a non-aggression pact
>not being weak and dumb

pick one
>>
>>126068804

But he did have one, anon.

>>126068791
>>
>>126068230
This is the Truth, but it doesn't mean it will be History.

Be prepared to be disappointed yet again.
>>
>>126068999

youmustbenewhere.scf
>>
>>126064598
You can't use warplanes against your own civilians. You need a police force to mantain order. DC could ravage the whole country with bombs but they'd rule a barren wasteland.
>>
>>126053345

I read all of them, unlike all the other commenters. As an ignorant civilian I had been making many of the same arguments myself just trying to figure it out in my own mind, but obviously in a much less articulate ways.

Great stuff thanks!
>>
>>126065463
liberals hate corporations, we all know this, many of them are even crypto-commies. if you want to reach out to them, connect to them on the matter of muh evil corporations, really get their knee-jerk emotions flowing about it and then mention how obama and holder didnt arrest any bankers for 2008, how citigroup literally fucking picked out obamas cabinet positions, and bring up how obama is making bank (pun intended) by giving speeches to banks now that hes out of office. you must make them see our politic system for what it is, a giant fat fucking charade meant to relocate taxes from their pockets to fat cats and war merchants pockets in a way that severely fucks them over

if anything just plant the seeds of new thought-lines, present it in a digestible way, and even if they dont change their mind in front of you, they will walk away with nagging new information that will taught them when they think about these topics, much like how people get redpilled in this shithole

if this doesnt work they are nothing more than a biological robots programmed to eat establishment bullshit
>>
>>126054158
because we look at who is attacking him and the tool they are using to present their non-existent case. don't be naive. he is a threat to them and they want him gone.
>>
>>126050023
Permanent revolution. It's the only way to stay ideologically pure.
>>
>>126069254
taunt*
>>
>>126069254
>they will walk away with nagging new information that will taught them when they think about these topics

Which will last about a day until it gets replaced with some trash about Trump being a Russian agent on their facebook feed.
>>
>>126053643
>the only argument you have against the Trump Russia thing is lack of evidence
What a king prawn
Utterly backward fucktard of the week
>>
>>126069170

>me
>new

laughingzelda.exe
>>
>>126069211
You're welcome. Save and spread!
>>
>>126064684
Bernie Sanders' Socialist platform would have brought forth a complete economic crash for America, which is why the "1%" feared him.

Clinton took control and cheated her way in as you said yourself.
>>
>>126053993
OMG then it goes on
>>>you're either Russian boys OR POTENTIAL MASS SHOOTERS... I can't wait to bril we start dropping bombs on you.
What happened to this hamsters brain to enable it to type?
Mega idiot hypocrisy unleashed
>>
>>126053643
Because there is actually no evidence of this happening. It was a fabrication created by the Clintons 24 hours after she lost, pushed through Media Matters and MSM connections she had to try and undermine this presidency or get him impeached.

If anything, you are a fucking pawn to the Globalist kikes who want this to happen.
>>
>>126059045
At this point your obviously a troll or an idiot
>>
also, stop replying to shills. come one, guys.
>>
>>126070089
on*
>>
>>126059045

As I told the FBI over a year ago:

Look into the unions.

Mob connections to politics never stopped for dems.
>>
>>126054158
>Are you honestly not even a little bit suspicious about Trump's role in all of this, or his behavior when he's questioned? You don't think there's even a chance that a guy like this IS corrupt, that he's trying to find sneaky ways to make money off his new position of power?

That might be true, but there's clearly a push to drive a narrative through either hyperbole or outright lies such as "Russia hacked the election".

So anyone paying attention should demand concrete proof before believing it.
>>
>>126050023
I think a civil war is what they want.

Leftists, democrats, faggots, they don't care if what they're saying is right, they know if they ACT like it is, people believe them and they can get their way. It sickens me, but the echo chamber is too loud.

The saddest thing of all is they know not what they do, or what the future they are fighting so hard for truly is. Naive cunts who grew up on Disney movies. I wish I was a good enough man to pity them, but I genuinely in my heart of hearts wish them ill.
>>
>>126069959
Couldn't type for pissing with laughter
>>
File: 1462360408585.png (292KB, 460x516px) Image search: [Google]
1462360408585.png
292KB, 460x516px
>>126057209
You're the problem.
>>
File: CivilWarImm.png (121KB, 1110x440px) Image search: [Google]
CivilWarImm.png
121KB, 1110x440px
>>126050023
Anybody wanna spread this?
>>
>>126053345
does anyone got the infographic or perhaps the study itself for the civil war simulation?
>>
>>126059988
What point are you trying to make here?
Almost as if you started a "guns can't win vs tanks" meme and then told everyone how the largest most technologically advanced military list to a few guns.
What the fuck point are you trying to make?
>>
There is no evidence because there is no evidence.
If there was one jot they would have raised it on a flag pole long ago.
The only evidence here is evidence of how effective TV brainwashing really is.
And YES it is a treasonous situation and the ones crying RUSSIA are the clearly the traitors.
>>
File: ZERO DOLLARS.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
ZERO DOLLARS.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>126053643
>the only argument you have against trump-russia collusion is the lack of evidence
>>
The left are traitors.
Globalism is treason
Let's sort this
>>
>>126059988
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>126069178
>Syria
That's how a civil war works my friend. The united states would do whatever it takes to keep control of their land.
>>
>>126069254
Eh. I've tried that - then they start spouting off about nonsense like Apple and how they're correct corporate citizens, blah blah blah. They can rationalize anything.

They don't want to know, they're comfy in their cucoons of lies.
>>
>>126050145
I hope they don't
>>
Watch how quickly London loses control and the few hundred (not thousand) traitors get interned if America goes off.
The army is with us - Remember them hearing 'traitor' at Cameron last year?
Everyone knows this shit on TV from the banks is treason
Let's sort it
>>
>>126053643

"just wait"
"it's classified"
"sources report"
"highly confident"

Liberalism has become full Marxist nihilism/solipsism. There is no such thing as absolute truth. You think opinion can be truth. That if you just get most people to agree it's truth, it is. You people are dangerous.
>>
i agree with OP

there's gonna be a civil war if trump/top gop are brought down

it'll be trump loyalists/the american people vs the govt like mentioned and it's gonna be hell

i just wish it wouldn't happen, trump leaves friday, and they could nab him anytime tonight
>>
>>126067484
Implying Canada hasn't lost every war since 1945. If you would stop tagging along you'd have a better record hoser. Go start your own war for once. Why do you have to follow me around all the time?
>>
>>126071751
>hearing traitor
jeering traitor
Spellchecker pissed me off again
>>
>>126072055
Even our machines attempt to resist us.
It is time, brother.
>>
>>126050023
Im fighting for the government in a civil war no matter what
>>
File: 726.jpg (63KB, 498x336px) Image search: [Google]
726.jpg
63KB, 498x336px
>>126072287
>fighting for the government
>>
>>126072287
why?
>>
>>126071868
>there's gonna be a civil war if trump/top gop are brought down

Unless there's absolutely rock solid evidence such as a video with audio of Trump discussing collusion with Russia. Otherwise it's going to look a hell of a lot like an establishment coup after the electorate voted the 'wrong' way.
>>
>>126053345
>Tfw we will win
>>
>>126072200
Believe me the majority here are totally with you. London is the only exception and we'd close it down in two days if your president acted first.
>>
>>126072287
can i ask why?
>>
>>126058769
If /pol/ really is one person, that pic would be him.
>>
File: Capturesma.png (175KB, 235x359px) Image search: [Google]
Capturesma.png
175KB, 235x359px
Civil War is the last thing we need, we need all people to rise up against the International Banking Cartel
Keep fantasizing about what the Elites want for to happen
>>
>>126050023

This entire plan is by the DNC is a plan for treason against both the lawful United States government and the American people.

The DNC murdered Seth Rich for exposing their corruption. They literally killed one of their best and brightest. These people will stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

The Democratic Party is totally evil now, and must be stopped at all costs, even if that means assasination of its most high ranking members.

The DNC clearly decided long before the election that they wanted a war with Russia. This is about more than civil war. They want WW3. The war to end all wars. The war that will kill billions, including you and your family.

Wake up now. The only solution is to execute all the high ranking members of the DNC. It's your lives or theirs. Make the right call.
>>
>>126072503

id argue it wont really matter which way they go down whether its truthful or not, if they're gone by any means expect a millita

the sheer fact that we've got what feels like 1/3 of our country who believes any news critical of trump is fake news speaks for that with op's calculations

they've already had war games with antifa, it's insane, thats why antifa is being funded to antagonize trumpsters and get them ready to fight
>>
>>126072460
>>126072477
>>126072637
NEETbux, duh
>>
>>126072637
Rebels are always terrorists, I value stability and security over all else.
>>
File: b_1_q_0_p_0.png (7KB, 274x290px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.png
7KB, 274x290px
>>126073242
>>
File: 15264544545355.jpg (50KB, 460x800px) Image search: [Google]
15264544545355.jpg
50KB, 460x800px
>>126073242
>stability and security
Yeah, like they are very fucking good at that huh?
>>
>>126054158
>obvious signs of wrong doing

See, this is how we know you're a shill. There is no such thing as obvious wrong doings, there's literally nothing. Don't come here and tell us what's suspicious.

What's suspicious is why jewish owned media is falsely attacking a politician to this extent, I've never witnessed anything similar in my life time, that is suspicious, my little shill.
>>
>>126057894
During the cold war lol are you a moron?
>>
>>126073242
Just changed my entire perspective on Star Wars.
>>
>>126072959
Oh God I wish your nonsense were true.
If they murder Trump or impeach Trump without evidence, just with a corrupt majority, we will have an international shit storm that I hope is directed straight at those who think they are untouchable.
>>
>>126050023
chinas biggest private bank warns of defaults and unrest, prepare for 2008 part 2
>>126073228
>>126073228
>>126073228
>>
>>126054718
>muh dick :)
>>
>>126056159
Jesus christ what meds are you on? You are fabricating fictional stories.
>>
>>126055854
Kek, if you're using that in the rev, you'll be the first to die. Kek
>cuck magazine
>short as fuck barrel
>probably an air soft sight
>>
We will never have a civil war, most of us are comfortable, and there's not enough impoverished and fucked over people to manipulate to rule one.
>>
File: 1687687678.gif (374KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
1687687678.gif
374KB, 250x345px
>>126074101
>>
>>126055911

exactly
>>
File: IMG_4485.jpg (148KB, 717x987px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4485.jpg
148KB, 717x987px
>>126074261
>>
>>126066731
Is this the kind of fake info floating around lefty sites? None of what you just said is true, none. What the fuck are you on mate.
>>
>>126074170
I don't care about being comfortable, also the sign ups for the oath keepers in my state almost doubled since September.
>>
>>126072693
And how does a civil war not do that?
>>
>>126053088
Attempting to oust a sitting democratically elected president with no evidence is pretty good grounds for taking up arms in my book. I personally think they're shilling muh russia so hard because they have to destroy his popularity before attempting an assassination or else all hell would've broken loose but at worst if they delegitimatize everything about Trump they might have a chance in 2018. The problem is the narrative fatigue. Plenty of people are already fucking sick of hearing about Russia without anything substantial to back it up.
>>
>>126072287

>implying it will be a government vs citizen war
>>
>>126053757
How did you find my dream diary?
>>
>>126072693
>>126074659
>big enough war
>economic collapse
>collapse of infrastructure
>military may be fractured/ fighting abroad
>foreign intervention
>spending every second trying to find next meal
>spend all of the time fighting foot soldiers of the cabal
>let's strike at billionaires in a bunker in Tasmania

really makes you think huh

You're supposed to hit officers first so their forces are in disarray
>>
(((The Left))) wants to take back Congress in 2018.
If that is either unsuccessful or not enough for them, they'll start a hellstorm of a rebellion.
It won't be right wingers vs. leftist government, but right wing loyalists vs. left wing establishment. Those who seek to destroy corruption vs those who are the corruption and those whom they have corrupted (the shills and cucks)
Also, (((Shills and Cucks))) are weak and spineless. Hardly a threat compared to your muh guns red pillers.
But we haven't considered blacks in a hypothetical uprising. They'll likely side with the corrupt establishment in order to secure their gibs muh dats, and inner city nigs likely have weapons. It'll be interesting to see how that might play out.

Also, why does ReCAPTCHA have an obsession with gas stations? Or is it just me?
>>
File: kjsk.jpg (156KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
kjsk.jpg
156KB, 1024x538px
>>126050145
Democrats are so stuck in the past they think they still run slavery or some shit
>>
>>126073242
how do you see our founding fathers then?
>>
>>126075505
So... What? Do we just go to wall st and stake out all the kikes? Yeah, that'll go just great m8. Why don't you start. I'll be right behind you.
>>
>>126050023

Damage control shill. Can't wait for impeachment.
>>
>>126072693
> Rise up against global banking cartels
> with no violence or a civil war

I've got some bad news for you...
>>
>>126056159
You're the most gullible person in America. I bet you tune into Colbert and The Daily Show every night for the "news of the day."
>>
File: 1494541806928.jpg (550KB, 2048x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1494541806928.jpg
550KB, 2048x1178px
>>126076216
>>
>>126075652
>They'll likely side with the corrupt establishment in order to secure their gibs muh dats,

Niggers in general aren't that smart. They'll side with the establishment because the establishment told them to. I love all the Republiniggers from this mess but they'll never get norminiggers to switch sides.
>>
>>126076216
how does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?
>>
File: 1490482178930.jpg (37KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490482178930.jpg
37KB, 960x540px
>>126076216
>>126076611
>>
>>126059988
You're comparing it to wars where the military is specifically held back. We can knock down almost any country in a matter of weeks. The issue you don't grasp is they extend the conflict for money and resources and "nation building." If our goal was simply Romanesque and merely to wipe people out, we'd be ruling the world already basically, well even more so.
>>
>>126050023
>Russia narrative is a deliberate "boogeyman" created by the Democratic establishment and corporate media
This is not News to anyone here.
What's next? Water is wet?
>>
File: 1489955617018.jpg (68KB, 787x783px) Image search: [Google]
1489955617018.jpg
68KB, 787x783px
>>126076666
Mmm
>>
>>126076015
>>126076478
You strike a big meeting like bildeburg
It's the only feasible thing to propose right now until their bug out locations and security are exposed. It doesn't seem like Trump has the scoops to send the Special forces after them.

You're telling me you have the balls to fight a long and bloody ground war against a organized(but pathetic) force but not the balls to disorganize them, cut their funding and make a short war with fewer friendly casualties?

Why the fuck is so much of /pol/ not taking this into consideration???
Why the fuck are so many of you borderline fucking retarded when it comes to simple strategy?
>oh you go do it lol
this is all it boils down to
millions of angry dudes waiting on the other millions to start it for them
>>
>>126057775

3081 counties out of 3141 were won by Trump. After a single nuke gets dropped on california 90% of Hillarys supporters would evaporate. Cut the tv out and the rest wouldnt even know what to be mad about.
>>
>>126053643
>lack of evidence
>you can't see it
>who you gonna believe Anon, me or your lying eyes?
Hehe. Thanks for the laugh friend; but seriously, your party kills useful idiots once they're finished with them, so be safe.
>>
>>126069622
>.exe

you just show pure idiocy through your lack of knowledge of file types, .exe is a program extension, if you had used .gif or even an animated flash type, you would have gotten away with your charade.

Now please leave.
>>
>>126061410
Most want to maintain the status quo actually. Just look around at us..
>>
>>126077374
this is decent bait, have a (You)
>>
>>126077106
Because I don't want to be fucking arrested and waste whatever strength I might give further on. Do you think I can recruit people to go take out fucking bilderberg? Do you Honnestly think people worth $90,000,000,000+ won't have the absolute best security in the world. That a building where the queen of England, Rothschilds and the clintons are at won't have 50 different contingency plans? You are the retard. No one here is a navy seal, or a Ranger, no one here has the cash to hire an army and out spend the bergs.
Our strength is not in skill, but in number.
But this is all just a LARP XDDD INGORE THIS NSA!
>>
>>126076832
that's a nice ID
>>
File: 1493975112018.jpg (94KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1493975112018.jpg
94KB, 1080x1350px
wew lad
>>
File: join ACDS today!.png (230KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
join ACDS today!.png
230KB, 1280x1280px
>>126050145
> I honestly hope they drop this narrative before they take it too far.

I don't. Let the normies die in this war and let us cleanse them from the earth. Fucking deus vult.
>>
>>126054160
>>
>>126053345
This relies on the fallacy that the people would be united.

This is not the case.

As has been said before, a civil war in the USA would primarily be fought along ethnic lines, except for about 30% of whites who are mentally ill traitors.
>>
>>126077662
>you have to go in with a team

this is where you falter
You just have to get creative.

It's a question of morale more than anything
the power of a million angry patriots is nothing if they can't get angry enough to leave the house and do something, or bitch about how the NSA is going to come after every single one them all at once if the step out of line

It's just a waiting game until the proper morale boost happens. All I'm saying is that peacetime is the best time to make your moves, rather than in a crumbling warzone . /endlarp
>>
>>126050023
>The greatest Irony is that we have millions of young minds all across America, marching in Lock-Step with the narrative fed to them by corporate media, all somehow thinking that they're going AGAINST the corporate agenda. Somehow, the majority of Americans have been tricked into vehemently supporting the will of the establishment... by the establishment.
yea a state sponsored resist movement never ceases to amaze me
>>
File: 1490947998706.jpg (40KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1490947998706.jpg
40KB, 480x468px
>>126050023
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I'm coming round to the viewpoint that accelerating the collapse of the west to a rate faster than the demographic shift might be the only way to save us. At first, this seems crazy, indeed. You must understand, however that a huge economic crash is inevitable. Government and private debt is higher than ever- much of the wealth we in the west enjoy is based in nothing. Banks and governments have created unbaked money from nothing, hoping that no-one notices. One day this house of cards will fall. If it is 2060 when this occurs, western countries will be so flooded with migrants, and thus so divided along ethnic lines (as every study shows is the result of "diversity") That we shall fracture, and be doomed.

If however, we can accelerate such a financial oblivion as is coming, by stoking the fires of massive governmental and personal debt, akin to 2008 but on a much greater scale, the west will lose it's allure to immigrants. Many may even leave completely. Now; millions will suffer for sure, but this is rather inevitable. If we can retain our culture and customs however- our nations will emerge again intact. Hard times create strong men. The only way to save the West is to bring those hard times, and the purging fire associated with them.

Thus we must work toward the insane, the economically destructive, and quickly. Money gives our enemies power; when it has no value they are utterly vanquished.
>>
>>126064112
One US citizen has approx. 6 1,000 lbs. bombs, 12 500 lbs. bombs, several half-tracks, tanks, and armed vehicles - as well as a private collection of at least two thousand (2,000) firearms and enough ammunition to cook off a hell of a BBQ.
>>
>>126079372
The bailouts should never have happened. If we'd let nature take it's course, we would have suffered, but rebuilt, and we'd be long past it now. But the banks are so embedded in the government, and have so much influence with lobbying, any other outcome than bailouts was impossible. And everyone has kicked the can down the road a little further, grabbing all they can while it's still possible, so they can survive the inevitable crash.

We should have never bailed out the banks, we need tougher laws for switching from private to goivernment work (no bankers in high advisory positions), and we need serious lobbying and campaign finance reform.

But I'm not holding my breath, with the current crop of do nothings and corrupt fucks in both parties.

And - have no doubt, the big entities like Citibank and others have plans to profit off the coming collapse. They always play both sides of the fence. They're probably counting on the collapse, timed for the perfect opportunity to grab even more power. Especially now, since the power Hillary would have ceded to them willingly is gone (for now).
>>
>>126053345
This is why the Russia thing is so important. Tie our military up with a boogieman and make their move at home.
>>
>>126074678
What this is, is a soft coup by the deep state and the MSM. Notice how the Dems are VERY quiet right now, when they should be ranting and raving from the rooftops to impeach - but they're not. Because, they know this is fake news.

If I were Trump, I'd be conferring with Sessions to start taking power away from the FBI, and any intelligence agency that is overstepping their boundaries, and indict and jail anyone who was working with Comey on the Russia thing, especially the "memo". Heads on spikes work better than anything. Then, yank every press pass and make them earn them back. As it stands, every news outlet in the country doesn't deserve White House access. Fuck 'em. They're only going to print lies and distortions anyway. Pick a handful of international sources (like RT, lol - that'll make some heads explode in the NYTimes office), and give them exclusives, and ban the rest from the White House, from traveling with the President (his coming trip is a bonanza in freebies for the journalists), or getting even acknowledgement from Trump or the White House - the MSM can stand in the gutter and shout at Trump, like the rest of the paparazi.

We as a culture also need to speak up, that this kind of thing is unacceptable. Network news is faltering, losing subs every day as more and more people disconnect. Fuck 'em. Theyr'e a dying breed, and have destroyed any ethics or integrity in their trade.
>>
>>126082545
Oh I agree- the bailout merely dampened the effect for the time being. If I were you I'd start buying gold, and hiding it.

This does have an upside though, the coming crash is going to be much bigger than 2008 by a very long shot. Imagine a replay of the Great Depression, money will be worthless, people will starve. And then the angry mobs will drag the bankers through the streets, when they realise that they were given power over the economy that no ordinary man was given. Fractional reserve banking is the means we are all made slaves.
>>
>>126050023

Excellent

I've been waiting years for this moment.
>>
>>126084157
I own a civil war musket that looks exactly like that, a real one. Dunno If I would consider it a "sharpshooter" gun.
>>
assuming theres a civil war in the coming years, the trump wall sounds good.
>>
File: 1st USSS.jpg (756KB, 900x542px) Image search: [Google]
1st USSS.jpg
756KB, 900x542px
>>126085019

It was the filename of the painting when I downloaded it.

Also, Sharpshooters used a great variety of weapons during the Civil War. Some had Whitworths, M1841 Mississippi Rifles, Sharps, Enfields, scoped Springfields, even century old Kentucky Long Rifles. It was all really up to the individual soldier.
>>
>>126085045
>escaping to m*xico instead of Can*da

>decapitated intellectuals
>>
File: MjCfO84.jpg (40KB, 510x525px) Image search: [Google]
MjCfO84.jpg
40KB, 510x525px
>>126054160
>>
>>126086266
yes you should go to canada because when the civil war starts, we will take control of the wall and shoot everyone that wants come. this will be like game of thrones new season
>>
File: 4u.jpg (10KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
>>126086715
You and what mechanized army
>>
Why do LARP threads always get the most replies?
>>
File: 1474172895012.gif (1MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1474172895012.gif
1MB, 580x433px
>>126059355

>every intelligence agency agrees that Russia hacked our elections

No they didn't you fucking shit-drinker, the intelligence agencies released a joint statement saying *BASED ON THE SERVER EVIDENCE THEY WERE PROVIDED BY THE DNC*, that it appeared Russia could be responsible.

For fucks sake, that's what the entire email server coverup was about. The **only evidence** that links Russia to this entire thing was provided by the DNC and Crowdstrike, the **only two entities that were allowed to see the illegal server before they wiped them entirely.** The FBI never saw the raw server data, congress never saw it either. Nobody but Crowdstrike and the DNC saw it.

Fucking hell this Russia thing needs to die.
>>
File: 1494944266900.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494944266900.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
>>
>>126086715
>Americans
>White
>Walkers
you're wrong on so many levels Mexibro.
>>
>>126086715
Plz do.
>>
File: bilbrandd.jpg (74KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
bilbrandd.jpg
74KB, 800x534px
>>126079372
>>
>>126088662
you will come too, once Merkel start sending sand niggers to spain.
>>
>>126086715

You mean two seasons ago
>>
Truth about rothchild/jews
https://youtu.be/dTrrHtcdES0
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.