[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 56

File: JS71280435.jpg (64KB, 615x413px) Image search: [Google]
JS71280435.jpg
64KB, 615x413px
Why does this happen?
>>
>>126030861
Because young women are very naive. She really does think she's doing the right thing ( and it's objectively true that there is nothing bad about caring about humanity and hating suffering) and how should she know any better? Every one she trusts has told her otherwise since she was a babby.
>>
>>126030861
Because white boys will call her a (TRIGGER WARNING!!) slut for sleeping with more than two of them during a one-week window.
>>
>>126030861
>We have room

What did she mean by this?

Where do you think she wants to make room for those refugees, /pol/?

Can you think of any place in particular??
>>
>>126030861
>Why does this happen?
WOMEN.

Good luck trying to rationalize any of their self loathing attempts to destroy their culture and race. Should NEVER have given them the right to vote.
>>
>>126031120
>>126031242
> your minds immediately think of sex

are you niggers???
>>
Middle class girl born around generally good people, very sheltered from the rest of the world. Not many struggles in her life other than maybe breaking a toenail. Needs some kind of purpose in life, such as shilling for something different that goes against the norm.
>>
>>126030861
t. Bourgeois who will never have to interact with refugees or compete with them for blue collar labor
>>
>>126030861
Jews.
>>
>>126030861

women are ignorant feels over reals fools in general
>>
Because on average melanin enrichment means more testosterone across all animals in the animal kingdom (see lions with darker manes). Females are naturally attracted biologically to darker colors and males to paler colors. Subconsciously she is thinking of them as alpha males with bigger dicks.

Even among Europeans, European women fantasize about Mediterranean men like your Spaniards, Italians, French, etc., and not the pale snowfolk further north.

So when they see even darker guys coming in, they get uber wet.
>>
Why does her face look like it's melting?
>>
>>126030861

Because she still don't understand the concept of real freedom. For her, it is ok to invite people to her "home" but others to pay for her decision. As always with leftist, they all want to "help" but others to pay. They are just immature children who don't have a real life experience.
Also, they believe that all cultures are more or less the same. they aren't, some are superior to others.
>>
>>126030861

Speak for you self and your spacious vagina you dumb fucking bitch.
>>
File: 1414211224012.jpg (66KB, 719x560px) Image search: [Google]
1414211224012.jpg
66KB, 719x560px
>>126030861
>We
>>
women are tards and most have no notion of "country" or "loyalty".

this is why they were never given rights in the past. and when they were given rights, they ruined the country, as they are doing now.
>>
>>126031562
Do I smell...exploitable?
>>
>>126031547
Retarded pseudo science. You don't know the amount of girls that want to be fucked by tall, blonde chads.
>>
>>126031404
It's just obvious - she wants the D.

If she didn't want the D why does she want a bunch of "bad boise" in her cuntree? Guilt free sex is the ONLY reason.
>>
>>126031547
what is actually wrong with you
>>
>>126031736
you mean tall dark and handsome italians.
>>
>>126030861
Maybe it's just a desire to help people fleeing war and persecution?
Why don't you want to help people?
>>
File: 1474015065108.jpg (163KB, 980x810px) Image search: [Google]
1474015065108.jpg
163KB, 980x810px
>>126031579
>As always with leftist, they all want to "help" but others to pay.
All the dopamine, none of the effort. Helping people with other peoples money is addictive. Just ask the retards in the EU or UN that waste billions in taxes on stupid shit
>>
brainwashed by media/virtue signaling
>>
>>126030861
Room is not the problem. We don't trust you. We think you're insane fanatical murderers. There's plenty of room for people we like.
>>
>>126030861

Indoctrination
>>
by we she means Europe
and yes you do have room you selfish racist's.
>>
>>126030861
because if somebody you dont like says no you say yes and if that sombody says yes you say no
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>126030861

Female Sexual Nature & Social Engineering.

Feminism has destroyed Planets.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>126031068
fpbp
>>
File: 1437472851219.gif (278KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437472851219.gif
278KB, 640x360px
>>126031547
>Hamburger rationalization for why his slut mother fucked a nigger and bred him
>>
>>126031068
this. they will fall for anything if its tied to emotion. Women must have been the most devoted Nazis back then
>>
>>126031658
>wuz
>>
>>126031827

白左
>>
>>126031827
And these peopel shouldn't shit where they eat!

Most people leave their homelands because they are gays or criminals - people who couldn't fit in. The rest are golddiggers.
>>
>>126031683
Yeah.
>>
>>126030861
i wish your individual tax rate was based on you checking off which social programs you want to fund. we'll see how many SJWs are volunteering for more than a 5% tax rate then.
>>
>>126031827
fuck off back to christmas island you hippie cunt
>>
>>126031794
Nothing, I just paid attention in biology class and remembered humans are animals too.
Lions, horses, and apes other animals all are shown to have higher testosterone when they are darker. It's science, boyo.
>>
File: 64957062.jpg (52KB, 914x508px) Image search: [Google]
64957062.jpg
52KB, 914x508px
>>126030861
>>
File: 1451764372033.png (6KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1451764372033.png
6KB, 500x363px
>>126031827
because i dont care about helping subhumans. let them die out. literally no downside for me
>>
>>126031319

You'll never see a man holding the "Rapefugees Welcome" signs ever. And they're not even refugees generally. They're gimmiegrants, economic migrants.

She needs to be grabbed by the throat by a white alpha, impregnated, and thrown into the kitchen.
>>
>>126032221
bank man with the heat
>>
File: 1447200696744.png (144KB, 699x326px) Image search: [Google]
1447200696744.png
144KB, 699x326px
>>126032176
humans skin phenotype is orthogonal to other animals phenotypical melanin content.

niggers being low-IQ retards who only act on base impulsive instinct (attractive to whores) might be true though :^)
>>
>>126031824
Yes they just dream of hairy, small sicilians. If anything, they dream of spaniards because they think they all look like Enrique Iglesias. If you've ever been around the Mediterranean on vaction, you'd see that the natives are ugly, half
Arab manlets from all those islamic rapes back in the day. I'm 6"3 and I felt like I was 7 foot when in spain and greece.
>>
>>126031547
>black people
schwing
>>
>>126031579
They don't just want others to pay, the refuse to believe the true costs. They're taught by their teachers and adults in their lives, plus their own friends, people they actually trust and respect that the costs are very reasonable and this will be okay- as opposed to people like y'all who sometimes mean well but come off as crazy, careless jerks. Why on Earth would they listen to you and not the people who've nurtured them since birth?
>>
File: hebrew_poison.png (415KB, 640x1438px) Image search: [Google]
hebrew_poison.png
415KB, 640x1438px
>>126030861
>>126031068
>she really does think she's doing the right thing
And who taught her that?
You can blame virtue signaling, voting rights, propaganda, marxism, all you want but men are just as bad and these are only "how" and not "why". Pic related, some cancerous infighting.
>>
>>126031993
>snowfriend using ad hom to try and make himself feel better about the fact that his women would rather fuck darker southern European men or even race mix than deal with him

If pale was beautiful to women, Asian men wouldn't be the least desirable. Blondies try to lump themselves in with the rest of europe, but there is a gap. Blonde women are ok, blonde men are not. Women want dark Mediterranean men.
>>
>>126030861
>Why does this happen?
Politics is like fashion, you can get any number of people to espouse any deranged idea if you sell it hard enough.

And the left is selling the self-destruction of western civilization like there's no tomorrow. Or rather, like they want no tomorrow.
>>
File: 1493556166123.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1493556166123.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>septum piercing
>>
>>126031827
the ceasefire of emu war was a mistake
>>
>>126032397
>>126032397
>humans skin phenotype is orthogonal to other animals phenotypical melanin content
Sure it is.
>>
>>126031404
its been well established that aussies are the niggers of the anglos.
>>
>>126031765
No, there are many different reasons, objectively. You're projecting your type of thinking, nigger thinking, and insisting that it must only be sexual in nature.

She could easily be a 14-15 year old who hasn't even kissed a boy yet, who has seen propaganda and been told by her parents, aunts, older siblings, teachers, etc, that there are innocent people who are know different than her suffering and that we could help them with little to no repercussions to our way of life but we don't simply because people dislike their skin color. It's a lie, but what reason do they have to question it? She could easily be doing this because she thinks it's the right thing to do.

Additionally, she could be doing it because it's the right thing to do and because it earns her brownie points and popularity and creates a certain "character" that she can show off, that she is a charitable, caring girl. That's not necessarily true either, it's just another non-sex possibility you ignore.

It could be sex, that doesn't mean it has to be.
>>
File: 1482092115646.jpg (100KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1482092115646.jpg
100KB, 620x349px
>>126032466
>All this desperation just because his whore mother fucked a nigger.
This is pure kike posting if you're not a mulatto subhuman.
>>126032434
You convince women through force. They're idiotic lemmings. Just make something acceptable through force and they'll just follow along. Women are mentally very young children, or ducks.
>>126032674
yes
>>
>>126032176
makes sense. the darker, the more primitive nigger. But we're humans, not animals and it's an unfair assumption that women are attracted to testosterone how typical you sexist jerk.
>>
>>126032412
They damn sure aren't thinking about Bucktooth mcCuckerson. Face it, Mediterraneans are the most powerful race. We have your women, we have the holy romantic empire, we have the renaissance.
>>
>>126030861
Softness. She's never struggled for anything in her life so she has no survival instincts.
>>
>>126030861
Stupid kumbaya "imagine no borders" bullshit.
I'm not sure she even understands that it's not about room, and they don't even want room.

If it was about room, migrants would be sent to Siberia, and whatever place Finland has that resembles these closely, i'm sure Finland has some in the far north, and migrants would chimp out if dropped off there.
"Hey, Ahmed, here's forest, here's axe, it's spring now, build house and gather firewood before winter or you freeze to death."
>>
>>126032463
>Shitposting your own shitty collage you made of YouTube comments of spergoutzs of a ex-con welfare queen
Just kys my man
>>
>>126031659
So does that mean that women who do end up with those values are like scientific anomalies who should be studied or something? If women biologically aren't wired for those values, what is the mechanism that explains women who feel otherwise?

>>126031997
Yep, and the only solution I believe is for you young men to seriously work hard to make yourselves seem more reasonable than the people they trust. That's the way you're going to get into these girl's hearts and sway them to realize what you're talking about. If y'all started acting more like leaders, teachers, guiders, they would follow I swear. Think about it like raising a child, you have to show these women that you're saying these things out of a genuine interest for what's best for them, and you have to really prove it with good character. Start acting like husbands, and strong, honorable men, and they'll start to see you as more reasonable and intelligent sounding then the leftists.
>>
>>126031997
They were
>>
File: pawnee.jpg (201KB, 1149x1400px) Image search: [Google]
pawnee.jpg
201KB, 1149x1400px
We Used To Have Room
>>
>>126032794
>being so butthurt you keep using ad hom instead of discussing things
OK pale one, I see discussion is too much for your primitive barbaric snownigger mind.
>>
>>126032463
Exactly my point though.

Whose side are you on in those pics? Varg is such a moron it's unbelievable.
>>
>>126030861
Because white people are retarded.

They're not black people retarded.

But compared to the Jews, whites are retarded apes, all the time.

Whites have the vice of wanting to please themselves, wanting to feel good about helping the world, in misguided and self-destructive way.

The Jews live for God. God tells them what to do and what is right. God tells them what they feel is wrong and to ignore it. God tells them to not mix with certain people because they are amoral. God tells them to secure their borders and post watchmen at the gates to inspect all those who enter.

Whites are degenerate self-pleasers. They want to feel goooood about themselves. Find Christ again, you fucking morons.
>>
>>126031765
Do you think she wants to have sex with a smelly retard? She wants social points and she genuinely just thinks she can bring everyone in and save everyone and everything will be sunshine and sparkles
>>
>>126032837
>but we're humans, not animals
Top kek.
I suggest you get your money back from whatever educational system your parents poured their money into.
>>
>>126030861
because these people are not forced to take them into their own houses
>>
>>126030861
Woman, same as all other female in other species, as preserved to reproduce and raise children therefore has "taking care of" embedded in their animal instinct. Also due to their lack of intelligence (again designed as is), they're easily brainwashed by male controlled Jewish media.
>>
>>126032776
This
How is post burger bro

Also the polsperg fallacy
>Implying it's le ebil white wymmen, while completely ignoring of every instance men (cucks) doing it
Bitch please
The amount of libtarxations among my male peers is almost equal that of women
Everywhere you look you can't honestly say it's a female phenomena, pathetic cucks are equally represented
Or just look at
>Macron vs Le pen
>>
>>126031404
are you dumb? women literally go to these nigger camps and have sex with them, modern day women only think in "muh vagina"
>>
>>126030861

Taking on refugees isn't really the problem. It's the fact that governments are pushing to make them citizens and not send them back.
They're supposed to go back.

Especially the gray area where they keep shitting out squirts on our lands in effect making their children citizens and the parents visa people or whatever.

Really fucked up.
>>
>>126030861
>bring up at a family dinner that you are risking your fellow citizens lives and safety by brining Muslims and immigrants in without vetting them and that it's better and would help more people by sending aid to them in their countries and making a safe zone instead of importing people to your country and that you risk destroying your own nation and demographics by doing this
>say terrorist attacks of demonstrably gone up solely because Muslims have come in
>say crime has skyrocketed because non-whites are becoming a plurality

>everyone is outraged at me and deny it all and say immigrants are our strength

Why? Why are people this stupid? Especially white women. Why are they so willingly to risk everything they have to help people that hate them?
>>
>>126030861
Because women are married to the state first, husbands second.
Guess what the state wants from them.
>>
>>126030861
This is why women should not be leaders.

This is why our evolution, will be our downfall.

we are meant to destroy ourselves, we've known this for a long time.
>>
>>126032466
Personally, among the women I know, red hair has always been the most attractive, and black people have always been very repulsive- ask many women, if you can find some that aren't super leftist and that feel like they can be honest, and they'll tell you that black skin smells and feels weird, that their hair is weird, and they aren't attractive usually. The types of blacks that get pushed in the media, and the types some women are into, tend to be mixed with whites.

Meanwhile I remember the few red heads in the school always got loads of female attention.
>>
She wants a picture she can virtue signal on Facebook and Instagram with because she won't have to deal with the consequences of mass immigration due to her parents upper middle class lifestyle.
>>
>>126031547
Fucking retarded nigger.
>>
>Why does this happen?

For the same reason pic related happened. In general, they don't go against the grain because being a social outcast is probably their biggest fear. Going with the mainstream is safe and easy choice so they go along with it.
>>
File: 22222.jpg (47KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
22222.jpg
47KB, 660x574px
Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Sweden for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Sweden and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.
>>
>>126030861
With white women?

It's always daddy issues.
Everything they do is about pissing off daddy.
>>
>>126032794
Nah, more like this: >>126033164 women are like intelligent children, they want to be lead by someone who makes them feel secure and taken care of, not someone who makes them feel demeaned and unsure that you will protect their dignity
>>
>>126030861
People want to feel like they're good people without actually having to do good things
>>
>>126033304
>primitive barbaric snownigger m
>all science, math, technology
>>
>>126031458
>implying refugees work
Good point though
>>
>>126033720
You're letting your countries be colonized. Don't be surprised when you end up like the native Americans.
>>
>>126033777
>women are like intelligent children
nope
>>
>>126033720
>the most thankful and giving members in our whole society.

Just how fucking brainwashed are you
>>
Seriously though, why are white women so easily manipulated?
>>
Why cant we just make a fucking camp in their shithole and keep them there? Literally just put up a big ass fence and give these fuckers food and water. There's literally no reason to have them come here.
>>
>>126033720
Fuck off, Sven. If you want to let them live in your house, do it. I don't care. Just don't tell me I have to do it. I don't have unlimited time and energy.

here's your (((you)))
>>
File: Macron's France.webm (3MB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
Macron's France.webm
3MB, 570x320px
>>126033720
The Arab world and Africa have by far the highest birth rates on Earth. The future will have no shortage of sob stories. You need eventually develop a tougher attitude or you'll just be overrun.

I feel sad watching a zebra eating by a lion on tv, and likewise am sympathetic to refugees. But you have to understand it's not your responsibility to care for people who only exist because their parents thought condoms were "haram" or some shit.
>>
>>126033720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc
>>
>>126033720
You're entire country will be a third world nation in a decade or two. You've destroyed your children's future and your legacy will be a reminder to 1st world nations why nationalism is the only sustainable choice
>>
File: 1461930150092.jpg (56KB, 615x896px) Image search: [Google]
1461930150092.jpg
56KB, 615x896px
>>126030861
Behold.
>>
>>126033496
Nobody said that there aren't white sluts who do have sex with these guys, idiot, and we could argue separately about their true moral responsibility when you taken into consideration their intelligence, but the fact is that there are many other women who don't feel that way and frankly from real-world experience it seems that the women who like minorities are a minority.

Women going to the refugee camps and having sex with the refugees (again we could argue the actual nuances of all of those encounters, and how frequent they are, whether they were consensual, whether the women expected that they would be in that situation or ended up sort of influenced into it, etc) does not mean that you can say that this entire refugee situation boils down to girls wanting to have sex with immigrants, it's simply not true.
>>
>>126033720
What's wrong with the countries they're coming from? Oh right, complete shit holes. So were should be held responsible for their mess?
>>
>>126031068
This is a 100% true statement. In fact what she is promoting is not a bad thing. What she doesn't understand is the dangers of Islam and how bringing in so many at one time with ultimately lead them to never integrate.
>>
File: hello.jpg (185KB, 1358x905px)
hello.jpg
185KB, 1358x905px
>>126030861
Because men allowed it to happen.

It's very simple evolutionary biology.

Women have no biological imperative to stick with their tribe, because they would get to pass on their genes anyways. Men do have a biological imperative to prevent women from their tribe to breed with the intrusive tribe, because otherwise they would not pass on their genes.

If men allow women to form the decision in regards to an intrusive tribe, the decision would not result in the survival of the invaded tribe.
>>
>>126034323
>many other women who don't feel that way and frankly from real-world experience it seems that the women who like minorities are a minority.

come to europe my friend, i'm sure you will change your mind once you see what a fucking mess it is.
>>
>>126033457
I'm glad you see what I see.

men and women are totally psycho right now, and nobody is aware of it so it's really tough to get any significant authentic good movement going.
>>
>>126033870
>all science, math, technology
I see you have never heard of this thing called a history book...
>>
>>126030861
Because she is not aware that compassion can cause damage.

A snake biting you and causing you to die is showing compassion towards the clutch of eggs that it is protecting.
>>
File: pissedargie.jpg (61KB, 620x591px) Image search: [Google]
pissedargie.jpg
61KB, 620x591px
>>126030861
>cute white girls wanting to let in her home a bunch of savages sand cultist
Weew laad
>>
>>126033720
>you can't close the borders
Borders should always be closed. Only let in people you desire.

Your house belongs to you, take responsibility and ensure your children will control the future of your household after you're gone.
>>
>>126033537
>deny it all
You answered your own question, they don't believe you. You are totally ignoring that there is government funded propaganda designed to convince them that everything is okay. You think they would waste their time on that if it didn't work?
>>
>>126034382
So biologically letting in refguees makes sense, but on a rational level aren't women worried about losing their freedoms?
>>
>>126031068
It's not objectively true at all. Humanity can suck a dick.
>>
>>126033687
>butthurt Spanish blondie
>>126033617
Dark red hair most likely
>>
>>126031404
That boggles my mind. Every single thing is about sex.
>>
>>126033939
Alright, you keep living life thinking you understand people and see where it gets you.
>>
>>126034570
Welcome to the success of Jewish programming through western education and media. Women have malleable brains that bend at the slightest emotional suggestion. Easiest target for programming.
>>
>>126030861
Why does what happen? Young attractive women getting septum piercings like some kind of barnyard animal? I have no idea.
>>
>>126034276
>lastnightshaggis.jpg
>>
>>126034703
Women don't have a very functioning rational level and abstract ideas like freedom are meaningless to them. Their brains aren't wired to grasp ideas of that nature. I can ask isn't it important to have the freedom to express ideas that we have and she's just thinking but what that guy said hurt this other guys feelings.
>>
File: 1494600344145.jpg (72KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494600344145.jpg
72KB, 800x450px
>>126034570
HAHA you think she's referring to HER home?
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1495061825763.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495061825763.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>126034981
Yes,and this is just one of the many,many plans the elites have for the western world
>>
File: dumbasses.png (64KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
dumbasses.png
64KB, 624x628px
>>126033720
> the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society
>>
File: IMG_0166.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.png
114KB, 500x387px
>>126033720
almost got me
>>
>>126034358
Exactly, plenty of people here nailed this exact point while still being pol-style dicks to her, but some people here are just subhumans who can't think about anything logically. They are the type of people that this shit is directed at, the kikes orchestrate shit like this to push these types of people's buttons (among tons of other reasons) and herd them into whatever they've got cooking up for us.

These girls are dumb and naive, they have no idea the consequences of their actions, they wouldn't understand why to care if they did believe it, (they're specifically taught not to care about race since they're toddlers, you guys see this propaganda and post it here and freak out but ignore the obvious influence in older generations).

If you guys could seriously develop your characters, in a real way, not a dumb-pol way with selfish, self-centered motivations behind everything, and you could show these types of women that you're not an idiot they'd listen to you.
>>
>>126034382
How does that logic explain what I wrote in this first line here >>126033164
>>
>>126030861
Do I really have to say it? Virtue signaling
>look at how morally superior I am
>not to mention my financial superiority
>I feel bad for everyone because I think I'm better than them.
>>
>tell gf I voted AfD
>she gets really upset and emotional
>how could you? They're the bad guys!
>tell her my reasoning
>still mad
>tell her that I'm only concerned about her safety
>breaks into tears
>aw how sweet of you

Women work in mysterious ways
>>
>>126034479
As long as there are other Europeans anons who disagree with you, I can't make up my mind either way- so I don't jump to one conclusion like sex because it's what fits my current bias.
>>
File: 1432502025626.jpg (2MB, 3264x1661px) Image search: [Google]
1432502025626.jpg
2MB, 3264x1661px
>>126034904
im rich as fuck dude
>>
>>126030861
Big black cock
>>
>>126030861
>Why does this happen?
because women got to vote
>>
>>126035701
i never said they only did it for sex btw, i said women only think with their vagina.
>>
>>126034737
You can think whatever you'd like, but every culture and religion around the world since the beginning of humanity have understood the fundamental difference between good and evil, and there is nothing evil about wanting to diminish suffering or wanting humanity to have peace- that doesn't mean you can have that with a snap of your fingers. These things wouldn't be problems for discussion if they weren't keeping humanity from peace and less suffering.
>>
>>126035669
While you can't argue with them, you EASILY can guilt and shame them.

Remember this boys.. It will save you a lot of wasted energy
>>
>>126034756
Any shade. The stereotype of a ginger with pale, blotchy red skin and bright orange hair isn't as common as it seems, red heads come in lots of different shades and skin tones. There were guys with light red hair that didn't look like south park characters.
>>
>>126030861
years of left-wing indoctrination through the education system
>>
>>126035707
congrats on having a lot of kike entertainment credits
>>
>>126031579
they believe the humanitarian , non-aggressive behaviours of the west are universal objective truths or universally valued. they think if you take a muslim refugee and treat him nicely he will act like someone who has been raised in the west because it's a natural state for anyone who has the necessary resources.

they think you can take someone who has been raised for 20-30+ years in a culture where not wearing a garbage bag means a woman is asking for it, give them some money and they'll start behaving like us

they have no concept of the origins of our cultural norms and no concept of variability in cultural norms. if they truly understood foreign cultures they'd be appalled.
>>
>>126030861

plenty of room in her pussy for BBC
>>
>>126035669
This sums it up entirely. I live in nyc surrounded by a liberal horde. Every woman I date starts out full on leftist. I red pill them every time
>>
>>126035933
and that's objectively false, some women only think with their vagina in the same way that some men only think with their dick.

In fact they say women tend to stick around average intelligence with less deviation, while men have a way bigger range of deviation and more frequently are on one side of the spectrum or the other- which is why there are way more intelligent men than there are women. By that logic though, there are also way more really stupid men too.
>>
>>126036354
this.
>>
>>126036037
That's not true. Neither major Asian nor indigenous European religions recognized good and evil. It's an important feature only in Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>126030861
BBC
B
C
>>
>>126036495
Then they go right back to their inherent leftist muh feels ideology as soon as they're done with you. Women are fickle.
>>
File: 50s with technology.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
50s with technology.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>126035550
Yes, genetical anomalies exist. Also to note is that most women who stuck with their tribe did so because they were not given the opportunity to do otherwise by the men of their tribe, by the predominant culture of their tribe (women tend to be conformists) or through geo-ethnical happenstance, not because they were genetic anomalies.
>>
>>126032463
>unironically being a vargtard
>>
>>126036354
>raised in the west because it's a natural state for anyone who has the necessary resources
That's a very interesting thesis, and frankly, not wrong either. Very keen, Leaf
>>
>>126036733
It's entirely possible. But I don't really care. All that's important to me is that when I meet the right woman I can save her from that retardation. And even if one or two women stay redpilled I've contributed more than I've taken
>>
>>126036671
Those religions are just branches of religions that come from the world of the Proto Indo Europeans way back in the BC times. They're all telling the same stories, same characters, things just variate based on the local animals, nature, features of the people, etc. Although, it's unanimously "Aryan" types of features on the gods and goddesses everywhere they go, but that's a whole other story. The religions don't even show up in Europe until thousands of years after the Abrahamic religions origins in the east were happening. They took out the good and evil, as well as the one ultimate God of creation because they're way subverted.
>>
>>126036576
>by that logic though, there are also way more really stupid men too
But there are, though. That's the point about the distributions of men compared to women. Men will more likely have absolute geniuses (but also complete dolts), whereas women will generally be centered around the mean all while producing very, very few idiots or geniuses. Thus, more often than not, a woman is smarter than a man
>>
>>126036745
Can you provide some sort of science to prove that those women's personalities are due to genetic anomalies? I need the logic behind all of that explain because it sounds pretty confusing.

What you're describing about tribal life makes zero sense, and there's not any archaeological evidence to back it up.
>>
>>126036576
women tend to think emotionally, that's what im saying here. yes of course all people are different.
>>
>>126036354
This. Got to understand what the normies believe in. Seeing that, it's not so hard to understand why they go along with establishment bullshit.

The leftists love to call right "ignorant", but it's just a projection, like with many things they accuse people of.
>>
>>126037472
Thinking emotionally isn't at all the same as thinking with their vaginas, you didn't say women think emotionally, you said they only think with their vaginas.

>>126037438
Yeah I agree with all of that except no, there are still more men who are above average intelligence at points most women will never reach.
>>
Another thing to consider is that women generally aren't very interested in politics or economics. They may watch the news to keep up to date, but they don't really want to think about them, they do not question what they are being told, they do not try to understand the consequences of certain policies, they do not engage in critical thinking. Basically, all that sticks are key (and buzz) words and the pictures of children in a war zone or on boats.

Actually, I guess the tl;dr is they are gullible, naive and easily manipulated little minds
>>
>>126031068
This. It's 100% brainwashing and "muh fee fee's".

Unfortunately it's also the reason that we're fucked.
>>
>>126037472
While I would say that women being emotional is fucking annoying, having a more developed Limbic System is not necessarily a bad thing. This allows women to resonate with people more so than men. Ultimately, women should not go into STEM, unless they are that very small percentage of female genius, but they are better suited for professions that deal with social interactions, what with their ability to think emotionally.
>>
>>126031068

Yes. Such a kind soul wanting to help the world. Who cares if her own family gets run over by a truck or she gets raped by the refugees right? She can live happily knowing that next generation will never have the same childhood she had, but a hellish one.

Let's HELP people by hurting my country. The actual fuck? Bring in the refugees. Fucking god damn it to hell this pisses me off. REEEEEE!!
>>
>>126037500
But you have to see how it is true that a lot of people on the right side are totally ignorant as well, right? They see something that actually exists (probably exacerbated by kikes playing with the already weak emotions of these stupider right-leaning people) and they can further confirm the beliefs they've been fed, they see a lot of people here acting so stupid and everything clicks "leftists are more intelligent and doing good things, right-leaning people are stupid, care about things that don't matter according to what I've been taught, and they're unproductive", and their leftism becomes even more reinforced.

It's the exact same thing from the other side too, normal right-leaning people see the stupid leftists and keep being herded.
>>
>>126030861
Coolstory?
>>
>>126037812
Not if somehow a bunch of guys just went super elite and started wooing all of the women, teaching them the truth, and creating traditional families together.

>>126038052
You ignore that she has been taught by the adults she trusts to lead her that those things won't happen and everything will be good.
>>
>>126031068
it's not just women, it's retarded men that are to blame for letting this idea propagate
>>
>>126037667
>still more men who are above average intelligence at points
I'm not saying that women will be "smarter" than men, in the sense of intelligence points. I'm saying that given that women are the majority, and because the male intelligence normal distribution is spread out (platykurtic), it means that more often a women will be smarter than a man. Does that make sense?
>>
>>126036301
thanks mate. it makes life really easy. sorry about your crushing poverty
>>
>>126037283
That just sounds like a conspiracy theory, not to mention has barely anything to do with my post.
>>
>>126037462
Again, I just explained why most of those women's personalities are *not* due to genetic anomalies.

Historical example: La Malinche who betrayed her people for the spanish invaders, other native american women breeding with europeans, Asian women breeding with conquering europeans/americans, white women in current year breeding with 3rd world invaders, etc etc etc

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=217s
>>
>>126038057
Being too emotional for their own good and fucking up propaganda, yes, but that's incompetence, not ignorance.
Can't fault some redneck for not being a master propagandist thoughm he was not trained for this, and he's doing a job that smarter, better educated people should be doing if they cared for their country.
>>
>>126030861
I'll put 50 bucks down that she gets stripped raped and tortured within a year
>>
>>126038278
Well yeah, that's a bigger story though, it's stupid humans for being selfish, greedy, lazy, and then it's exacerbated by indoctrination, divide and conquer tactics, flat out lies and false flags and stuff, maybe even crap like poisons in our food that make us weak and passive. And whose fault is that, really? It's people who have been worshiping Satan for millennia, if you ask me.

>>126038281
Yeah I guess I do.
>>
>>126038475
These seem like examples of women using their intelligence seeing the options before them and selecting the best opportunity for their offspring.
Except for the last example, that's just Virtue Signaling and it provides no real benefit, as the children will be ostracized by society for being mixed, have a limited intellect, and be part of a oppressive theocratic culture they find more appealing than the West.
>>
>>126037462
Most women who stuck with their in-group do so due to
1. Real patriarchy (islamic cultures) where their men punish women for breeding with men outside their group
2. Cultural norms (50s America) where women would be ostracized by society for breeding with men outside their group, women are conformists thus tend to go along with cultural norms.
3. There are no other out-groups around (pre-westernization Japan) where there are simply few or no outsider men to breed with.
>>
>>126030861
They get to both virtue signal AND get some of that BBC
>>
>>126038341
>crushing poverty
What are we cucks AND niggers now? Fuck off. White burgers are loaded as long as they don't live in absolute bumfuck nowhere (even the replulsive hillbillies are usually sitting on 6 digits in savings) we just save our money and refuse to pay full taxes to our gov that squanders everything on war and niggerdom...
>>
>>126039078
I would argue that women stick with their in-group because there is no foreseeable advantage for leaving.
>>
>>126038475

Women choosing the invaders over their own. Sickening. Don't they think of the future their children will have? Damn it all.

>>126036354
Fucking this!

It's bad enough they value refugees over their own family. They "care" so much. Don't they care for their family even a little bit? Don't they wonder what will become of their brothers growing up in a society where all women are cock-carasol refugee loving zombies.
>>
>>126039294
**Also stick with their in-group**
>>
>>126038372
It's not a conspiracy theory, it's just a basic fact about human history. The part about Aryans, I guess, is a "conspiracy theory" but not really, just like a regular theory. It does have to do with your post, the point is that they don't lack an understand of good and evil, their religion had just evolved at that point to omit certain themes.
>>
>>126033720
Imagine being so brainwashed you actually believe all of this
I wouldn't doom my worst enemy to becoming a Swede this cucked; it would be too cruel
>>
File: 1494856670951.jpg (151KB, 994x715px) Image search: [Google]
1494856670951.jpg
151KB, 994x715px
>>126035707
What a racist little slice of perfection you have there. It requires immediate enrichment.
>>
>>126030861
Naivety. Women's forte.

Which explains why they:
>gets played
>gets in terrible relationships
>gets beaten up
>gets robbed
>gets raped
>gets killed
>>
>white women vote for mass immigration and protect Islam and non-whites because they want non-white dick
>they hate on and attack white men because they don't want white babby dick

Is this the official /pol/ stance? That white women want non-white men because white men are inferior? There has to be at least some women on here that can refute this.
>>
>>126039001
Women do not select for the "superior" civilization/tribe in terms of grand architecture, high intelligence, rich history, beautiful people, advance tech, etc. They select for the tribe that will *survive*.

Think Zerg vs Protoss, you might think Protoss is the superior civilization, but Zerg survives better. Women tend to select for the "Zerg" of tribes.
>>
File: 1468786335483.jpg (95KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
1468786335483.jpg
95KB, 600x628px
>>126030861
Eh, serves them right. I inherited my grandparents old house when they moved to a bungalow so it was easy for me but seeing all my liberal friends complain about house prices being so high and so few houses available for sale while in the next breath will say "Immigrants are welcome here!" is just delicious.
>>
>>126038475
>La Malinche
You mean the girl who was living in a society where they were sacrificing thousands of people day in and day out, being as psycho as possible to appease some sort of deity? She saw an opportunity to escape her fucked up society and took it, and she ended up being a part of the birth of a much more advanced civilization. There isn't anything wrong with a bit of intermixing, but what you're saying doesn't at all prove that that was the norm for women in tribal society, it doesn't match up with any evidence that we find of ancient societies.

The real obvious truth is that women are not unable to understand loyalty or nationalism or whatever (and by the way I could easily list dozens of names of ancient women who fought and died for their countries and people, much longer than the list you just wrote) and that the reason many don't right now is because they're naive and have been taught not to.
>>
>>126031547

Only, there's one problem.

Women of all races find men of European descent to be the most objectively handsome. Try again, Laquise.
>>
File: 1485655147861s.jpg (6KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485655147861s.jpg
6KB, 232x250px
>>126035707
are you that swiss millionaire that I've heard so much about?
>>
>>126039301
>Don't they think of the future their children will have
No, they are not thinking of the future. They, like most people, have been conditioned to think for the present, and disregard the future. The problem is not necessarily women, but the cultural conditions of the US, UK, Germany, France, et cetera. Not being racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic and the like, are considered advantageous when compared to being healthy, being social, being intelligent, being well-read, et cetera.
I would also blame smart-phones and the culture of social media, where people confuse the concept of having a meaningful discussion with friends for being popular online and having 100 likes over their post about the "mean police shooting a black man"
>>
>>126030861
Beta males and women. They would rather virtue signal about progressivism than be intolerant about a foreign ideology that would totally love to rape and pillage.

Sweden and Finland are truly lost cases
>>
>>126038803
But what these ignorant rednecks end up doing doesn't ever help society and only serves to make things worse, so they're not actually really doing anything better than the left side.

The only way people could ever do the right thing would be if we abandoned the left vs right social bullshit in our country and started focusing on other types of action.
>>
>>126039429
Nah, I don't believe that. Your claim was that all religions involve good and evil as part of their teachings. That is provably untrue.
>>
File: 300x300_istock_0.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300x300_istock_0.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>>126033208
That's shits deep bro bro
>>
>>126039841

For almost the entirety of human history, the West has been on top of everyone else in the world, and recently conquered the whole planet.

Only now is it a problem that white people are giving away their nations and futures because they feel so bad about how good the West is.

IF white people ever wake up and defend themselves, they can easily kick all the non-whites out and take back control. But that window is very rapidly closing.
>>
>>126039533
I honestly can't imagine how pathetic it must feel to type out a short essay on the legitimacy of Swedish immigration.... on fucking 4chan...

I swear to god I know Americans have the highest rate of cuckoldry, yet somehow, Sweden has truly become the living embodiment of cuck Stockholm sydrome..
>>
>>126039841
>select for the tribe that will *survive*
Did I not make that part clear? Sorry, I thought I did. You are absolutely correct. They are trying to carry on their lineage by ensuring the best possible outcome for their children, thereby picking the culture or people which will survive
>>
>>126040251

It's a copypasta so the only cucked people itt are the people that responded to it seriously.
>>
>>126040199
This is false. Europe and the West have been on top of the world for the bast, maybe 500 years.
>>
>>126039078
You don't have any history or evidence to back any of this up, you're just making things up based on what sounds correct to you.

Women in Islamic countries break the rules all the time, as evidenced by them always getting stoned and maimed or killed in whatever way for trying to leave or do what they want.

Women in America were always bailing on their lives back in the 50's, it's a hugely popular theme of American literature, music, movies, etc. It's not like leftists think, where women were all depressed and hating their lives, but women definitely didn't uniformly stay in their group, and at that time degenerate indoctrination was well under way, slowly, subtly. Girls were changing from the girls in the previous generations, this phenomenon has always existed.

In pre-westernization Japan there were lots and lots of migrations and wars where different races ended up being bred into each other. In Japan, the majority of the Ainu and Jomon people who once lived there were mixed into a new invading population.
>>
>>126040346
Well I didn't respond to his bait, I responded to someone calling him a cuck so *NANNER NANNER NANNER* sorry i don't check plebbit for fresh-dank copypastas, "lel"
>>
>>126031068
This, it's kind of sad really. It's a combination of virtue signalling, decades of propaganda and female nurturing that (((they))) have masterfully taken advantage of.
>>
File: Women love rape 2.png (136KB, 1786x680px) Image search: [Google]
Women love rape 2.png
136KB, 1786x680px
>>126034703

They want rapists. They want domination and rape, and to give birth to babies of savage seed.

If they have to throw away a civilization which is the product of thousands of years of Greco-Roman history, Christianity, the Crusades, the Enlightenment, the Reformation, the Magna Carta, the American Revolution, the U.S Constitution, and a ton of other shit in order to get the beatings and fuckings they desire on a primal level, you can bet your ass they'll do it.

They are saying "There are too few rapists and murderers in my midst, import them." That where """Rape Culture""" comes from; it's women projecting their deepest desires on everything else.

Women hate liberty, because liberty is scary. Liberty means responsibility, self actualization, accountability. Women, off the leash, are THE foremost threat to liberty because they seek to undermine it from within while Men are patrolling the perimeter against threats. Women are the termites that eat the frame of the house. By the time you notice the decay, it's too late.

It's too late for women. It's been too late for over 100 years.
>>
>>126033720
Clearly you live in Stockholm and white, naive fool. There is a reason why you are called the rape capitol of the world.

>99.9% peaceful
That is fuckin horseshit. They may seem peaceful but that is on the outside. Go to a mosque and listen to an imam in English or go to one of your No Go Zones setup. You will find that they have some different opinions on the matter and wont be afraid to share them. When also 1B+ think Women are slaves and about 600M or so want Sharia Law globalized, it raises eyebrows. Just because they are peaceful, doesnt mean they have extremist values.
>>
>>126031827
Let a "refugee" family live in your house, eat your food, use your resources, and """co-exist""" with your family for a year.

Maybe then I'll listen to you. This is what pisses me off the most about people like that woman in the OP. They have never ending generosity when it comes to other people's money. How great of them to make others help others. Convince the common man as to what he has to gain from welcoming people with a complete antithesis of a culture like the middle east has, all while coming out of his pocket.

Why don't they go to a neighboring country like Saudi Arabia? Somewhere close by, but still farther away? Why is the west whipping out their "tolerance dicks" by showing how many 3rd worlders we can accept at once?
>>
>>126040121
You don't believe objective facts? European pagan religions were brought to Europe by PIE people, who lived in Eurasia. Some of the earliest bits of religion come from these people, who were the origin of the people who went to the middle east and developed Abrahamic religions. They had the concept of good vs. bad 6000 years ago, before the birth of either the European or Abrahamic religions, and they went on to spawn both, but the European one was developed to omit those concepts.

One of the oldest mythological stories comes from the PIE people 6,000 years ago, a story about a smith who sells his soul to the devil to obtain superior abilities. This story demonstrates and understanding of choosing between right and wrong. I cannot believe I'm arguing with you about whether or not people have always know about right from wrong.
>>
>>126040939
You're just projecting the fact that sex and rape are all you can think about.
>>
>>126033720
Spoken like a true cuck.
>>
>>126033720
>They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety

What liberty am I giving up as an American citizen for not wanting freeloaders with a culture counter to our own into my country for nothing other than 'karma'?

How am I sacrificing my rights or liberties?

That's like saying 'let a homeless man into your house and if you want the safety of not having a crazy stranger in your house for no reason, you don't deserve liberty'.
>>
Euros and white men all over are unmanly. Don't think they're just stupid.
>>
File: Easy Nuclear test.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Easy Nuclear test.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>126033720

>majority of terrorists aren't refugees

The majority of """refugees""" aren't even refugees, you pussy faggot.

Now go slurp Ahmed's seed from your wives and daughters gaping cunts if you want to curb any chance of pregnancy. God damn you pussies need nuking.
>>
>>126041092
First of all, we're not talking about the past. You said that all cultures and religions include the concept of good and bad. That's not true.

Second of all, "right and wrong" is not the same once as "good and evil". There's a right and wrong way for a Buddhist to conduct themselves, but it has fuck all to do with good and evil.
>>
>>126040118
Yes, the left-right model is outdated as fuck.
>>
>>126041684
>There's a right and wrong way for a Buddhist to conduct themselves, but it has fuck all to do with good and evil.
If you think that you're just way too naive.
These are concepts that exist in all religions, if you can't see it it's because you have to simplistic of an idea of good vs. evil.
>>
>>126041969
Yeah, lets just gerrymander the definition so it fits your argument.
>>
>>126032794
>You convince women through force. They're idiotic lemmings. Just make something acceptable through force and they'll just follow along. Women are mentally very young children, or ducks.

So much this. Don't even give women a voice, just let them screech in the halls and in their protests, they won't do any sort of action, ever. So just ignore them and continue going about our ways, they'll fall in line once they notice no one is paying attention to them. As long as they get attention doing what they're doing, they'll continue to do it.
>>
>>126030861
Women haven't evolved to defend the tribe, that falls on men. Women have evolved to seek social status and attention which is what you see here.
>>
>>126042259
>t.neverseenvagoIRL
>>
>>126030861
no real men in her life
>>
>>126042474
But women have fought lots of different times in different parts of the world.

>>126042474
>Women have evolved to seek social status and attention
Citation needed.
>>
>>126041365
Yeah, some cucks don't know the "sacrifice liberty" part means sacrificing your own liberty, not some foreigner's liberty to live in your country on its taxpayer's dime.
>>
File: Women are not loyal.jpg (426KB, 900x1493px) Image search: [Google]
Women are not loyal.jpg
426KB, 900x1493px
>>126041226

Not an argument. Women crave domination. They are not whatever innocent little angels you think they are in your little trad-con fantasy. Male and female are born savage, and must be raised carefully to mitigate and harness that nature.

You've taken up over 10% of the bump with your drivel.
>>
>>126033720
SWEDEN YASSSSSS
>>
>>126030861
She's hoping to get raped on top of her father's and brother's corpses
>>
>>126030861

/pol/ never had female roommates. It's like having sisters, but without parents around to limit the bullshit. Try being the only man in a house with three women.

Female roommates (FRs) bring random men home at odd hours. Whatever, they have a sex life, don't care - except these are generally the kind of men I would not invite into my own home, ever. Scumbags. "Anon, me and Kevin/Tyrone/Julio had a fight; can you stay here tonight in case something happens?" Same story a month later, and again after that.

"Look anon, a new puppy!" Did not consult the rest of the house, just went out and bought a puppy. Made zero effort to train or housebreak it; I had to do that for her or it shit on everything. She wanted to *get* the puppy, not *have* the puppy. And of course the other two thought this was a wonderful idea and went out to buy a second puppy and a cat, again without consulting the rest of the house.

The kitchen? We started with a communal food fund, but I had to stop chipping in. They would buy enough fresh meat and vegetables for all four of us, then let it rot. If I didn't cook, the fresh food was ignored in favor of pizza. All that money gone to waste, every week, to make them feel healthy at the time of purchase.

Parking? Fuck other people, they would pull in right behind other cars and then go somewhere with friends, leaving the other car stuck.

I could go on but it's starting to get full /r9k/ in here. Women want to feel the warm fuzzy feelings you get when you *begin* doing something. Meeting a guy without vetting. Buying a pet without training. Buying healthy food without cooking. Getting home from school and running off. They expect that these things will take care of themselves once started (read: men will finish the work and clean up after). You should see the parallel with the migrants.
>>
>>126039966
now there's a trustworthy face
>>
>>126042543

Not an argument.

He's right: women don't create their own power structures to get anything done, rather they demand a pre-existing power structure established by men does it for them.
>>
>>126030861
Objectively, today's demographic figures seem to support their claim as far as most of the Western World is concerned.

In fact, non-European populations inside European states are still a crushable minority (they never go far beyond 20% of the population, and it's 10-15% in most "immigrants-riddled" countries like my own).Actually, the reaction to recent immigration movements is due mostly to the scale of said immigration and the difficulty for large portions of the African/Arab immigrant population to integrate properly or their tendency not to showcase socially acceptable behaviours by Western standards. Which makes their presence more problematic than it should be considering their actual numbers.

Otherwise, their ethnias could easily be absorbed and annihilated, as they are still a minority if you look at the general demographics of most Western countries.

Furthermore, immigration seems to fit within a worldview that has moved beyond classical ethnic nationalism and supports some form of civic nationalism, if not outright globalism. This is the result of relativism being pushed to its purest expression, as national, ethnic and cultural identities are considered to be worth less and less. However, this belief is limited to the most extreme of modern relativists. More generally, it is accepted by relativists that foreign lives are not inherently worth less than national lives. This mindset, coupled with a general illiteracy in terms of politics and economy, gross idealism and a saviour complex furthered by mainstream medias (mostly the film industry and modern literature), push people to think that they are the saviours of the world or that they have a responsibility to welcome all those that are suffering.

Other elements that support this worldview are general observations from their personal experience. For example, those people think that showing kindness and acting welcoming will always yield positive results.
>>
>>126030861
> Nosering
Confirmation she is a filthy cow
>>
>>126043326
Happy wife, happy life virganon. I don't have to source anything. You either listened to your elders, or didn't.
>>
>>126043094

/r9k/ is right though. Their problem is that, once you understand all of this, one of 2 things will happen: you either roll with it or your soul dies on the spot. /r9k/ is the latter.
>>
>>126033720
> ..the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia
Are you fucking serious?
And fuck schengen too
>>
>>126044147

Not an argument.

>Happy wife, happy life

Spoken like a true doormat, resigned to his status. Women don't like doormats who placate them, son. They like challenge. But hey, I'm talking to someone who makes ad-homs against people on an anonymous Egyptian hieroglyphics forum, so why am I bother with you at all?
>>
File: 0001Noah_Joakim-b6fbd.jpg (20KB, 175x259px) Image search: [Google]
0001Noah_Joakim-b6fbd.jpg
20KB, 175x259px
>>126043508
>pure Africans ethnicity being absorbed and annihilated
>15% of your country
Every single person would look at least like an octaroon, probably more like a quadroon. Is this what you want al Europeans to look like? You can't breed out their shit genes, you'll never look the same.
>>
>>126035669
Haha what the fuck.
>>
>>126043508
However, those people fail to understand the concept of spite and do not realise that kindness doesn't always bear good fruits. Sometimes you extend your arms just to get stabbed in the back, either because the other part didn't forgive you or because they feel you have wronged them in some way eventhough you didn't or didn't mean to.

Another element that they fail to see is the physical, economic, structural and political limits that are set for each country. Our infrastructures can deal with set numbers of people, we can't pay for the integration of every single one of those new people that will contribute little to nothing to our societies for the next five to ten years as they will have to be educated, trained and taught all sorts of basic skills to evolve harmoniously in our societies.

Now of course, some do integrate properly and do not cost us much more than a year or two (which is still substantial), but we have to realise that the people we are supposed to welcome are often broken, incapable of working, asocial, unskilled, sick,... Meaning that our already weak social system has to deal with an additionnal workload.
As for the political tolerance that we have, the relativist concept that identities are relative and that "the world is our home" is not shared by most people when put in practice. Effectively, increased immigration has only pushed people to vote for more extreme parties that go for protectionnism.

Another element is the natuer of those immigrants and the nature of their cultures/religions. While edulcorated forms of Islam have been promoted and still permeate through various Arab populations without our intervention, the vast majority of muslims are still classical sunni, and they tend to agree with wahhabism and salafism on a great many subjects. This makes integration problematic as those streams of Islam promote extreme segregation and effectively slow down the absorbtion phenomenon I mentionned earlier.
>>
>>126030861
bored women without a husband or children have lots of time, and so they spend it virtue signaling the virtues taught to them at their colleges.
>>
File: Women.jpg (64KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Women.jpg
64KB, 850x400px
>>126031068
women shouldn't be allowed to vote nor should we allow them to voice a political opinion
>>
>>126030861
>we have room

Africa population density:88 apes/km2

Europe:188/km2

WE'RE FULL DUMB BITCH
>>
>>126044784
I didn't express any wish in that commentary. I'm just saying that, given the current numbers and if kept to this level or to a slightly lower level, immigrants could be fucked out of existence in the span of a few generations. Now some traits will remain, but they will have growingly European features as they breed with Europeans.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-192959.png (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-192959.png
168KB, 1024x768px
What are Merkel's address?
>>
>>126030861
Because you should beat that whore for a mere thought about doing what she does, but for some reason you didnt.
>>
>>126030861
Because white women are stupid?
>>
>>126045216
When she's not in her office, I believe she lives with her husband in a Berlin University building appartment. Couldn't tell you where exactly, though.
>>
>>126044974
>mfw I realize belgium flags are kraut flags who tripped and tipped over, spilling their spaghetti
>>
>>126045483
Our king was a German officer in the Kaiser's army, too.
>>
>>126044558
My girlfriend for almost two years now has been a sexy veterinarian who not only makes more money than me and spends more on me than I spend on her, she does all the chores and is my dirty, dirty freak.
I could give a single fuck what you say.

You dont FORCE women. You set the options and create the illusion of choice.

You don't bully them like men, you shame them and make them feel guilty.

They're emotional creatures. You must learn to play their emotions like a fiddle, just as they will learn to get what they want.

>Tldr; not taking Muslim-tier relationship advice
>inb4 pleb spacing
>>
>>126045170
>I didn't express any wish in that commentary
>immigrants could be fucked out of existence in the span of a few generations
Not gonna fucking happen. You're all gonna be niggers, just like here in my homeland
>>
>>126043508
>More generally, it is accepted by relativists that foreign lives are not inherently worth less than national lives.

And this is why modern relativists are insane.
Trying to act according to "neutral rules" while not being in a neutral observer position.
But no one is sitting in this position, everyone has a dog in the fight for survival. Nationals might feel bad about screwing your over, and foreigners won't, unless they are relativist cucks too, so you have better chances around nationals than foreigners...

Might be a reason for the rise of nationalism among the young.
>Play vidya all life
>Join a clan to have good mates to play with
>Pubbies and other clans will fuck you over for your loot, XP, or just lulz, and then teabag your corpse, only clanmates will help you
>Clan member survival objectively more important for your interests than everyone else's
>Grow up, start caring about politics - hey, this is called nationalism IRL
>>
>>126034703
>on a rational level

oy vey. the majority of women wont comprehend what is going on until it is going on. They won't realize they've been invaded until Mohammed is throwing out all of her infidel clothes and making her wear black bed sheets all day. That's when their little wheels in their head will start turning..

And not in the way you think! They'll start thinking its right! Because that's what women need and ultimately want, a strong figure leading them through life and making all of the decisions for them as long as they get to have fun and get a pat on the head for their macaroni pictures.
>>
>>126039981
And they're referring to Mediterranean europeans, not snow monkeys.
>>
>>126045882
>You're all gonna be niggers, just like here in my homeland
Niggers aren't really the problem per se in Europe. Their numbers are smalls and they can be divided into two general categories: the dull-minded and uneducated and those that were either adopted or came here to study. So they're either innocuous or smart. I'm not saying we don't have dumb niggers here, but the proportion as compared to what you have in the United States is ridiculously small.
Arabs and Turks are more unstable and more dangerous here, for historical, cultural and religious reasons.

However, you are right. As much as so-called diversity is pushed, there seems to be an effective limit to the number of people willing to bread with other races, no matter what liberals say.
>>
>>126033720
>terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

not here

oh...actually one of the few "refugees" set his wife on fire.

that's about all
>>
>>126030861
>Why does this happen?
Those people are incapable of understanding that the war-ridden hellholes that refugees come from are war-ridden hellholes precisely because the kind of people that refugees are live there. They assume these "people" are just like them.

I'd like it if more of those SJWs volunteered their own apartments for refugees. Some real red-pilling would take place in the first 48 hours.
>>
>>126031547
>melanin enrichment
OY GEVALT MY BAGLES WITH LOX
>>
>>126031547
Yeah its weird I was born blond but as soon as puberty hit my hair went dark brown and I grew heavy brows. Maybe their is something to it. Im 100% white northern european as far as I know but can tan decently.
>>
>>126046317
Pretty much.

There is a failure to acknowledge the fact that we are not neutral and that we have to defend our own interests just as much as anyone else. Integrated immigrants and immigrants that make the extra step to adapt, however, are often used to defend a globalist approach because they pose a complex question about identity. The truth is, they will have to choose their alleagence at one point or another. I think the main referents here are blood and culture. If you're a foreign pure-blood, I don't think you should be entitled to feel national pride towards a country/nation you have nothing to do with and you should strive to defend, strengthen and help your own blood. Culture, to a lesser extend, is another point of reference that has to be used. It doesn't make much sense to ask a nigger with a clearly French cultural background to go back to Congo, Senegal or any other African country only on behalf of their blood. But again, the lines are not drawn clearly enough. Foreigners should be seen as ambassaders from foreign states and shouldn't be granted citizenship.

This white guilt bullshit is making things worse.
>>
>>126031547
WHITE BOIS BTFO
>>
File: LaMonte pointing and laughing.gif (832KB, 252x188px) Image search: [Google]
LaMonte pointing and laughing.gif
832KB, 252x188px
>>126045840

Strawman. Nowhere did I speak of the initiation of force. Oddly enough, you're a manipulator playing the moral high ground.

>You set the options and create the illusion of choice.

Kike tactics, nice. You get a point for sociopathy :^) Thanks for re-affirming my point that women enjoy such traits in men, whether consciously or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 293x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 293x411px
>>126031547
Americans are literally obsessed with nigger dick. Fuck off you dumb cuck.

Girls get uber fucking wet for blond hair and blue eyes
>>
>>126030861
Because she wants good muslim dick
>>
>>126033720
sweden yes SLAAAYYYYY SWEEEDDDUUNN YYYYAAAAASSAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
>>
Bc of jews.

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

https://discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
>>126033720
Old copy pasta
>>
>>126030861
Because it makes her feel emotionally good about herself. She doesn't care about the consequences. She doesn't care about her culture, values or people. All she cares about is that she feels morally good about herself. This goes for pretty much all women out there. Giving women voting rights has been one of the biggest mistakes in history.
>>
>>126030861
Simple. Cultural-marxists look for preys to lure into their sick ideology, women are the perfect victims for them to brainwash. The solution? Redpilling women. Women for Trump might be a start.
>>
File: c07b08_6016315.jpg (289KB, 1200x1556px) Image search: [Google]
c07b08_6016315.jpg
289KB, 1200x1556px
>>126034276
>>
>>126035196
damn I had no idea hick was THIS based
>>
>>126040492
What?! Alexander the Great spread western influence throughout the entire world 300 years before Christ.
>>
>>126047484
Civic nationalism is better than no nationalism, but civic nationalists can be cheated by foreigners lying that they care about "values" and "new compatriots" just because they like living in the place more, at least until someone invents mind scanners. And once you give them citizenship, it will take a whole new legal system and telling UN to sod off to take it away.
But most civic nationalists are cucked enough that they don't even require that they lie. They can openly shill for not-yet immigrants of their "previous" nation and the cucks are ok with this.
>>
>>126030861
>unable to get an apartment without splitting it up among roommates because the rents so high
>hurrrrr we have roooom
>too stupid to put two and two together
Fucking cunts.
>>
File: JS71280435~01.jpg (2KB, 51x71px) Image search: [Google]
JS71280435~01.jpg
2KB, 51x71px
>>126030861
There's something wrong with her face...
>>
Because so many nu-males have small dicks and can't keep their bitch in line with a good dicking
I have an 8x6 inch plus dick and my girl obeys everything I say, and people wonder how I do it
>>
>>126031997
They were and still are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
>>
>>126038259
yeah we need to make 1488 cool again. not just for shitposters online but openly socially cool.

something like motorcycle gang/mafia style shit
>>
File: Baba-Vanga.jpg (43KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Baba-Vanga.jpg
43KB, 620x465px
>>126046428
The Bulgarian prophet predicted that Rome would be ruled by islam in 2043

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/baba-vanga-who-is-the-blind-mystic-who-predicted-the-rise-of-isis-a6765071.html

Baba Vanga supposedly warned Muslims would invade Europe in a 'great Muslim war' which would end with the establishment of an Islamic caliphate by 2043, with Rome as its epicentre.
>>
>>126049105
>Civic nationalism is better than no nationalism
That's a retarded mindset. For a movement to push through, it takes unrelenting resolve and an uncompromising nature. Nationalism has to be pushed. Civic nationalism is cancer to normal nationalism.

Now of course it's better to have AIDS than the plague, but at the very least an absence of nationalism for a few generations will push for the rise of a very nationalistic generation or two, when civic nationalism is trying to channel both mindsets to the detriment of the indigenous population.
>>
>>126031404
just low iq's
>>
>>126031436
Also a culture that promotes altruism and white guilt.
>>
File: 1487989007707.jpg (500KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487989007707.jpg
500KB, 1080x1080px
>>126049196

Dick size is irrelevant. If dick size is all that matters than the eventual Chinese overlords are gonna get cucked by the billions of Africans.

>>126048344
This. They act as though they are just big kids, albeit more mature than kids but less so than men.

>>126047484
I agree, it is a problem. Who is the better countrymen? Your blood brother who shills for open borders and refugees, or the refugee who assimilates and adapts and is patriotic? Pretty much every refugee will fuck it up, but what of the few that wish to be a part of the country? It's sad for them. Their mind set is right but their ethnicity will only cause problems down the road. If only the native countrymen didn't let Somalis inside in the first place this problem wouldn't be a problem. There will be blood one day, somewhere. Even if just one country in Europe, it will happen somewhere. You'll have whites trying to appease the alligator hoping to get eaten last, and you'll have the rare specimen that is the assimilated non-white that will get eaten up in the chaos.
>>
>>126033720
>It's easy to get to Europe
No it is not.
>>
>>126031068
>>126037812

Muh fee fee's, exactly.

There's no deep reasoning behind their support for "refugees", if they did it they would have been more skeptical and maybe eventually oppose it.
>>
>>126050088
This is a situation France is about to be in and the country has been shilling for years to delay the explosion. But I think it is inevitable at this point.
>>
File: IMG_1480.jpg (118KB, 698x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.jpg
118KB, 698x491px
>>126030861
They want to be raped by Mohammed

Blackpill
>>
>>126030861
Yes she has room in her pussy for our tiny baby sized dicks
>>
File: smoking-report-annive_broa.jpg (324KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
smoking-report-annive_broa.jpg
324KB, 680x454px
>>126031547
>muh divide and conquer
there is no Mediterranean race
>>
File: 1467677852307.jpg (410KB, 2151x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1467677852307.jpg
410KB, 2151x1440px
>>126032776
15 yer olds are the horniest. most women are way more depraved than most me, there is this insane social pressure for the appearance of innocence though, they unconsciously master it from child. But if you think of anything sexual about the scene in the OP, chances are she's thought of it more and harder. Probably even hoping on it.
>>
>>126030861
that woman has a rape fetish so telling her that refugees rape is making her moist.
>>
File: the new Kentuckians.png (286KB, 603x572px) Image search: [Google]
the new Kentuckians.png
286KB, 603x572px
>>126033908
Oh they work, mostly in the agricultural and meatpacking industries in small towns and rural areas, though there are many other companies that hire them like Starbucks, DHL, Ariens snowblowers, Chobani Yogurt, ANY turkey or chicken company like Jennie O or Purdue, etc etc.
There are a lot of reasons for this. First, to replace the illegal Mexicans with a legal slave-wage workforce instead of paying a reasonable living wage to the struggling Americans who live in rural areas.
Second, the companies are given incentives for hiring "minorities" and "diversity hiring practices". Yes, the government is paying companies to not hire white workers.
Third, the government is subsidizing every one of those workers with a full welfare package that includes housing, food stamps, medical, education, transportation, small business grants, and much, much more! If the government would give recent college grads half of the incentives to resettle rural areas, we wouldn't need most of these refugees to maintain businesses that would provide a good standard of living to the local population.
Fourth, this is population replacement. They're killing off the "surplus" white population who have fought to stay on their farms or in their towns, some of them for hundreds of years. They want black and brown people to occupy those lands instead, and they're making it happen rather quickly and quietly. America as I knew it growing up is almost dead, and a lot of people still pretend it isn't even sick.
>>
File: stephan molyneaux.jpg (125KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
stephan molyneaux.jpg
125KB, 540x720px
>>126034199 (checked)
Oz was a fucking classic. Why dont they make TV shows like that any more?
>>
>>126050483
Isn't 50 Shades of Grey popular among women for exactly this reason? This explains why women go for assholes and not for gentil kind guys
>>
>>126030861
>>126043764
This. Bad parenting. If you're letting your daughter go to the kind of places or hang out with the kind of people that would end up with her having a nose ring, it's too late for her.

Same with tattoos. Police your daughters and keep them as Daddy's girls guys.
>>
Fuck Rapefugees!

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

https://discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
>>126050996
That tiny little boy has really big chest 10/10 would molest in a crowded nightclub
>>
>>126030861
This was a thing at 2015. Not anymore, thank god
>>
>>126049696
For some countries, it's an easy choice.
The less migrants and other bullshit that requires civic nationalism to explain, the easier it is.
Some others have terminal cancer and will need to make a new nationalism from ground up if they ever want to have one.
Remember, the very concept of nations as we know it exists since what, around 400 years at most.
Most of third world never had it in the first place and isn't going towards it.
And they don't have civic nationalism either.
However, the general idea of outgroup and ingroup is older than human species.
Thirdworlders bringing third world to Europe might turn out to be more true than some thing, with some Europeans going back to pretty much forming smaller, sub-national groups to shed off the cucks, "new compatriots" and outright foreign settlers with citizenship papers.
>>
File: be a man.jpg (274KB, 2336x3246px) Image search: [Google]
be a man.jpg
274KB, 2336x3246px
>>126043094
Sadly it's so true.

I have a wife and a daughter, and I am continually picking up their projects for them as soon as they start it.

>We wanna start a garden omg what fun!
>Anon, can you till it for us?
>Anon we don't know what to grow, can you help us look?
>Anon how do we germinate/transplant/successfully grow these crops?
>Teehee, can you just do it? I'll go get you a drink..

I then end up growing/maintaining/harvesting the whole thing. So that they can take pictures of themselves with it and upload it on Facebook about their sweet garden they grew.

They'll even start little businesses and hire her friends to just sit around and fucking chat all day. "FUCK p/l statements, money being leaked from your pocket like a draining deer, and even fucking producing anything! We have a company that fosters a supportive, growing, nurturing, work environment! Fuck the fact that I owe you over $20k to stand up my bullshit projects, it feels so cozy and nice to pay my friends to sit around and chat about shit we'll never do all day."

I can't wait to have sons.
>>
>>126030861
Austrian town not enjoying its "cultural enrichment" after "refugees" gang rape 15-year-old girl.

http://www.vol.at/15-jaehrige-in-tulln-vergewaltigt/5283493
>>
>>126051671
What the fuck is a father doing in this Cesspool of a shithole of a website? Is it to call other people nigger because of your deep insecurities about your penis and your fear that someday you will catch your wife and your little girl choking on a big black ding dong? Or maybe you just want to have fun and argue with people? I don't know and I don't care so fuck you and fuck your little girl I hope she gets molested by her teacher and later raped behind a dumpster for being the horse she really is
>>
>>126047322
Nordics tan quite easily. We are not like irish albinos
>>
File: iu[1].png (2MB, 1600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].png
2MB, 1600x1199px
>>126030861
>imagine a scenario where there is a war / natural disaster / something weird that forces Asian Females (only the hot ones mind you) to have to come to other areas.
>They leave behind all the men and old
> Do you think these same women with "refugees welcome" would be out welcoming them?

I think we know the answer to this...
>>
>>126051940
Hey man she was asking for it like I haven't even read the article but I already know or expect that the girl was wearing some sort of shorts or skirts or pants or jeans or denim jacket we love those so she was asking for it simply by existing we would fuck anything that moves or doesn't move
>>
>>126051248
Well that book is a female fantasy about a rich dominant playboy, not an illiterate broke mohammed, but yes.

A sandnigger will give an 18 y/o white girl 5 babies to take care of, and fulfill her natural motherly role.

White men are not being assertive enough for their tastes. It's easy enough to call them whores, but we are to blame as well.
>>
ITT; /pol/ blaming women for everything

just like howe niggers blame ''whitey'' all of the time. sad

do you think men aren't destoying the west too? Look at cuckdau, macron, obongo, blair etc

men are to blame too
>>
>>126051248
50 Shades of Grey is fantasy fulfillment.

There is a reason why the main character is a rich fuck who could aswell be the main character in Free Cities, not Mohammed the moderate beheader from Afghanistan looking for a third wife to beat in his hovel without electricity or running water.
>>
>>126030861
Because it's a woman. Women think along the same lines of children and niggers. They can't be reasoned with, they don't understand logic, they don't understand "no" and all they want is their own way. Interestingly none of them should be allowed to have a say in anything important. Thankfully the (((Lib-Dems))) are trying to take care of one of those issues by allowing 16 year olds to vote. Yes they are this fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1494817418609.png (266KB, 655x678px) Image search: [Google]
1494817418609.png
266KB, 655x678px
>>126030861
>>126051206
Come home white men, odin is calling you.
>>
>>126030861

Because too many people rent, not enough people own.
>>
>>126052631
Hey Poland fuck you suck my big black hairy small balls bitch
>>
>>126052995
Close enough
>>
>>126052446
I'm sorry can you use the politically correct term? It is sand person not sand nigger
>>
File: ugly-muslim-cab-driver.jpg (118KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-muslim-cab-driver.jpg
118KB, 448x336px
>>126051355
>>126052109
>>126052313
>>126052995
>please notice me white man
>>
>>126030861
The situation with such naive people has to become worse before it can be better. Those people needs just a ass kick to wake up from their multicultural utopia dreams.
>>
>>126052446
Any drunken chav without a dollar to his name would give her babies to take care of too.

Note the "take care of" part. That's what she will do. Because he won't. And Abdul won't do it either.
Child support? Forget it, they have nothing. Hope welfare system still works. Because before welfare systems natural selection took care of this bullshit quickly.
>>
>>126031824
>italian
>tall
Top fucking kek
>>
File: LovelyFrameFamily.jpg (26KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
LovelyFrameFamily.jpg
26KB, 401x401px
>>And I've got a lovely family.
>>
>>126053281
Yeah love stuff to your mom hahahahaha fuck you Sweden enjoy the small brown Cocks we sent your way don't get us wrong it's for eugenics purposes only to enhance your lineage so we sent the mightiest Jihadi rapists in the world you're welcome
>>
>>126053454
You're right. These women want to get knocked up intentionally and raise brown babies alone on the state dime. What the fuck do we do with them?
>>
>>126053507
This. Meds are manlets kek. Allways when im down there i feel so tall and handsome, even more than back home
>>
File: 1494986013636.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494986013636.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>126053381
Actually I'm just trying to collect some (you)s I don't see white people or black people I don't see color kind of difficult at traffic lights but we must fight racism in every way possible thanks newfag
>>
>>126053802
Take away the state dime and let nature take its course.
>>
>>126053997
Same. And I'm a short man (1m70, I don't know how to convert that in American. Is that 5 foot 6 or something?)
>>
>>126053997
>Tall
>Handsome

t . James comey
>>
>>126047788

>>126042259

Kys. Or at least read before you open your stupid mouth. Jesus
>>
>>126054281
That is about 52 waffles stacked on top of each other
>>
File: t23 04.jpg (97KB, 480x665px) Image search: [Google]
t23 04.jpg
97KB, 480x665px
>>126047788
>>
>>126054618
I think that's a good translation for retarded amerilards, thank you red Syria.
>>
>>126050771
based Reagan
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.