[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Africa General /SAG/ -- 1.0 edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 52

File: south africa.png (17KB, 1145x828px) Image search: [Google]
south africa.png
17KB, 1145x828px
The race war in South Africa seems inevitable.
The goal of this thread is to raise awareness and if it comes to that to help our South African brothers by any means.

>3rd of August is the date
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281088/Zuma-wants-land-owned-white-occupiers-taken.html

>Preparing for war
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html

>Afrikaaner home hit
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/09/boy-gone-dead-riots-fears-race-war-south-african-farmers-bailed/

>Genocide watch lists SA as stage 6 on their genocide scale which is 'preparation', stage 8 is extermination
http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

>Simon Roche interview by Molyneoux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

>emergency-plan
https://suidlanders.org/

As you can see many of these are articles are somewhat dated. Please help by linking any relevant new information.
Don't let this thread die! South Africa needs your help!

Old thread: >>>>125963547
>>
>>126009870
How much of the White population speaks English?

Should we start learning Afrikaaner the moment /SA/ starts?
>>
Any chances of volunteering when the war breaks out? I'd love to fight with my Boer brothers.
>>
>>126010102
The majority of South Africans speak English
>>
>>126010102
Most of them know English
>>
>>126010102
Afaik English is the common language educated in all schools.
>>
Core infrastructure if it happens. Hit the water lines and the power grids, blacks will start stealing from eachother within 3-5 days.
>>
>>126009870
fuck niggrs
>>
>>126010199
>>126010226
>>126010279
Alright cheers lads.
>>
>>126010319
this, blacks will turn on each other as soon as food and other basic shit start to run out
basically 1 or 2 years of guerilla warfare and a protected area where whites can live through the war will be enough for the final push
blacks lack any skills of cooperation they are very tribalistic
>>
Are there some whites there who hope for a war with the kaffas?
>>
File: IMG_2328.jpg (141KB, 778x1497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2328.jpg
141KB, 778x1497px
Brief TL;DR of the situation for anyone joining the thread.
>>
My great great grandfather fought the boers for Australia. Was he on the wrong side? He was taken prisoner of war and let go by the boers so I actually owe my life to you boers.
If there are any boer qts that need a place to stay in the states, I say lets bury the hatchet and start over by making babies.
>>
In a racial civil war, how many whites would cuck for the black team percentage-wise?
>>
>>126010741
For anyone not understanding
Xenophobe is the name of black on white racism in South Africa
>>
>>126010876
If there are any they'll just get raped and murdered, so probobaly not many lol
>>
Let's hope the Chinese come in and Zerg the spoils.

If South Africa genocides its whites then China gets to scrape the whole country without any qualms.

Also a famine would follow because no one would know how to farm effectively
>>
>>126010991
TOP KEK

even though south africa was empty when it was cultivated

this is the end goal of diversity
>>
>>126011114
I have a philosophical question.
Does 100% diverse -- as in race -- mean 100% black?
>>
>>
>>126011254
Yes
>>
The economy is undoubtedly in peril after government bonds were downgraded to junk status. Once a net exporter of food — as neighbouring Zimbabwe was before Robert Mugabe seized land from whites in a programme of ‘racial transformation’ — the country is now forced to rely on imports to feed the population.

And this is coming from the dailymail
>>
Looks like we will have a chance to fight a war wearing shorts. Not sure about FALs though
>>
Jesus christ this guy

Despite knowing that the woman was HIV positive, in a country where one in three carries the virus, Zuma was unfazed by criticism that he hadn’t used a condom. ‘I had a shower afterwards,’ he said, cheerfully.
>>
>>126011597
I already wear shorts like 90% of the year so im ready
>>
>>126009870
We're very popular on /pol/ these days.
>>
>>126011407
So it's like my ex-financial advisor. He said I need to diversify, so he put my money into South American bonds and made me -20%. He really knows what enrichment means.
>>
>>126011779
Good for you. You should be ready m8
>>
>>126010876
So I look at americas voting for the presidency (of course only a fraction of the population voted but oh well).
>60% roughly of the us is white.
>50% roughly of the us voted for Trump
Im assuming all of that 50% are white people, lets not kid ourselves paco and Tramar didnt vote for trump.
>50 divided by 60 is 83%
>100 - 83 = 17
17% of white people are race traiters who will try and fail to help the black man win the race war.
>>
>>126009870
A good Image will help keep you alive. The Suidlanders are doing a good job keeping it clean, but as soon as unrest kicks off the leftists will cry foul on whites. South Africa will receive an uncomfortable ammount of international attention because of it's status as the "rainbow nation," and the legacy of apartheid.

It will be an ugly conflict, armed whites will have to form up to defend themselves. That means you do not let the press or observers anywhere near you. Have one guy address them if they show up, and politely tell them to go fist themselves. Everybody else in the group keeps their mouth shut. "We are here to defend our families and community, that is all." That is all you have to say, anything else is leverage you are giving them. If you loose the media war you loose support.

Everybody on /pol/ knows it's going what this actually is, a race war that is about to boil over. But to those that still have their heads up their ass, it's just oppressed blacks rising up. Don't let the idiots control the narrative.
>>
>>126011782
For all the wrong reasons!
>>
>>126011782
There use to be like one SA thread a week .Now its up to like 5 a day
>>
>>126011779
>>126011597
Someone who knows how to shop should change this in orange with a chap in shorts and a rifle in his hands saying "Are you war body ready?"
>>
THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!! WE NEED TO SEND SOME MERCS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJaBEemYUHU
>>
>>126012038
Good, lets keep it that way
>>
>>126012038
well the prospect of a racewar sounds interesting, doesn't it
>>
>>126012038
We can all feel it in our veins. A storm is coming.
Mass-psychology mentality.
>>
>>126011254
>100% non-white
>>
>>126011254
Yes but it also includes a 1% jewish leadership
>>
File: trust me.png (24KB, 1078x1182px) Image search: [Google]
trust me.png
24KB, 1078x1182px
>>126011865
>financial advisor.

Deal with Jews and you'll get a Jew deal.
>>
>>126009870
We should welcome white Afrikaner refugees to fit the meme EU quota.
They come from Africa, they are oppressed, it all checks out.
>>
>>126012301
I don't know, i mean asians are behind us in politically correct behaviour but i think in 20 years they will start enriching themselves en-masse too.
Japan is already importing migrants and turks although in tiny numbers. And china has guangdong
https://qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
>>
>>126011865
>oh my god goy, you should have bought the insurance plan
>>
>>126012671
i kicked him out and put everything into bitcoin, now it has increased in value like 6-folds since
and the guy got hit by a car and probably will never walk again
damn last year brought me so many keks I'm ready to join the civil war
>>
Saffer that actually knows stuff here, AMA, will use reddit spacing if you promise to call me a fag
>>
File: zaout.gif (6KB, 597x522px) Image search: [Google]
zaout.gif
6KB, 597x522px
>>126013216
If war breaks out how will first day borders look like?
just an estimate, here a blank to draw over in paint
>>
>>126012759
>irrational fear

Someone has gained his shekel.
>>
>>126013216
do you think foreigners will be allowed to volunteer?
perhaps in exchange for land should whites win the war? I think might just be the perfect ad to save SA
>>
File: EuropeCheckChart.png (161KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
EuropeCheckChart.png
161KB, 480x270px
>>126012691
Sorry doesn't check out anymore
>>
File: map1.gif (51KB, 597x522px) Image search: [Google]
map1.gif
51KB, 597x522px
>>126013350
day 1 borders will literally be just wherever white people are, it will take time for the genocidal attitude to spread across the country.

strongest and most secure holdouts will be the majority white towns and villages in the interior, they tend to have lots of guns and are safe due to isolation.

most whites are in the cities, cape town and pretoria will probably fare very well initially simply because of how many whites there are, also the blacks that live in cities tend to be more educated and less likely to want toe exterminate all whites. the problem comes when the millions and millions of poor blacks that live in squatter camps just outside the cities start crawling in. the towns will hold up just fine unless the army hasnt been hamstrung, which it will.

whites in cities need to fortify or get out as quick as possible. Liberals will die within days as they would have neither fled nor prepared to defend themselves.

>>126013791
it probably wouldnt be organised by any of the big organisations because they dont want to look racist, but sure, any help would be appreciated, as long as your government lets you get here. Also getting into the country would be a hassle, but things can be organised. Its not like there is an isolationist attitude where we wont accept any help from outside
>>
>>126014607
If we get into the country will the remaining whites be able to supply these volunteers?
What are the weapon ownership laws in SA?
Of course bringing in guns and ammo would be very hard. And without weapon to use people who want to fight might as well stay home.
>>
>>126014607
Would you accept a slav even as me?
>>
>>126015034
Dude, in SA, if you ain't nigga you white!
>>
File: 1494560622376.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494560622376.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>126009870
bump

gas the niggers
>>
>>126014607
If it kicks off will Boer sympathizers be able to get into the country to fight?
>>
>>126015250
Its really like this
>>
>>126015541
Yes i would like to know too
>>
>>126010808
>fought boers for Australia
Australia only became a country during the boer war, the war was fought by Australians for queen and country, god and the empire. And no he did not fight on the wrong side, politics in SA went to shot with the fall of nazism in Europe at the end of ww2. South Africa sympathised with nazi ideals for obvious reasons, but had to fight with the empire against it. Literally hitler fucked everything with his poor military planning and inability to reclaim German lands without pissing off the empire. At the end of the war with the empire crippled, Germany split, America took their brand of corporate empire global fucking is all. The rest is history.
>>
>>126010808
>fought boers for Australia
Australia only became a country during the boer war, the war was fought by Australians for queen and country, god and the empire. And no he did not fight on the wrong side, politics in SA went to shit with the fall of nazism in Europe at the end of ww2. South Africa sympathised with nazi ideals for obvious reasons, but had to fight with the empire against it. Literally hitler fucked everything with his poor military planning and inability to reclaim German lands without pissing off the empire. At the end of the war with the empire crippled, Germany split, America took their brand of corporate empire global fucked us all. The rest is history.
>>
>>126015541
no.. who you think controls airports
>>
>>126015025
yeah, there are a lot of illegal weapons floating around in africa that we will be able to get our hands on to supply as many people as possible, because most people here dont own guns.

gun laws here are strict only for handguns, which you need to prove the need for. everything else is accessible with the exception of full auto rifles.

you can buy shotguns and bolt action rifles on an occasional shooters license (which is you go shooting a couple of times a year), and semi auto rifles with a dedicated shooter license, but that requires you to go shooting six or more times a year I think, it all depends on how much you actually use the guns. and there is a limit of four guns per person. Although all of this is moot because some of the big hunting lodges have dozens and dozens of hunting rifles and enough ammo to save the alamo, most of which are "unregulated". there are also army bases to ransack.
>>126015250
even if you are indian and coloured, in the most likely race war situation. lots of the blacks here hate indians even more than they hate whites, and coloureds arent great fans of blacks, but neither group is well armed or organised like the boere groups that will take the rest of the whites under their wings. the non-white non-blacks here pretty much only useful as a human barrier, unfortunately.

>>126015541
It depends on whats going down. if its spontaneous you will be murdered at the airport, if the plane is even allowed to land.
if its government led then they wouldnt take the risk of intentionally killing a foreigner, but you wouldnt be allowed in.

If you fly to namibia (dont go to zimbabwe) or botswana you can just drive across the border, security will not be the highest consideration.

best bet IMO would be to charter a boat somewhere like america or the middle east or central africa, load it up with guns and sail over. our navy will fall apart literally hours after the white technicians leave.
>>
>>126015810
I thought you guys had three flavours of icecream, white, nigger and mixed. With mixed being hated by all.
>>
>>126016241
Maybe as a (((journalist)))
>>
if you are White, just leave, come to brazil, at least these apes are "in control"
>>
>>126016298
I like your idea of getting a boat. If that was to happen there would need to a be a few people involved.

Are there any other none South African anons who would fight along side them?
>>
File: Black Muscles.jpg (178KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Black Muscles.jpg
178KB, 1024x1024px
>>126009870
Whites will be exterminated in South Africa and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Don't forget Blacks are in your homelands too now. Lift a finger and we will retaliate to protect our Black brothers and sisters, even if we have to crack some white skulls.
>>
>>126013791
>Do you think foreigners will be allowed to volunteer?
If SHTF, then it will be the black government kicking it off and the boer communities are not so retarded as to scoff at an extra rifle
>>
>>126016298
Are only border check points manned?
>>
>>126016467
Just leave and give up their homeland? And then wait for the next country to fall?
>>
>>126016298
Give them ammo and let them go ham like the boer did to us but training is needed a hero will arise
>>
>>126016544
Both border checkpoints I went through (Botswana>South Africa) were manned. There were also checkpoint in and out of certain national parks. Didn't see any guns though.
>>
>>126016524
Ha all talk no bark
>>
>>126016524
nigger is still nigger.
>>
>/pol/ might actually get to see a race war
exciting times.
>>
>>126016646
Global race war my friend
>>
Where do I send shekels so they can buy weapons and ammo!?
>>
>>126016646
Unlikely it will be a major event. maybe a group of nog militia will try something but will be suppressed quickly by everyone else who doesn't want a race war here
>>
>>126010529
The blacks don't have anything. The unemployment rate is 40% they have 3.2 million tax payers and 16m people on benefits according to the interview linked in the OP. If civil war does break out, I'm pretty sure all the niggers will attempt to raid/sack white areas.
>>
>>126016298
What will happen in the SA military?
Will they support whites? Or blacks?
Or will they just go full out civil war too?
Also, I think it is time to make an inventory counting -- I don't now the right verb for this --, if war breaks out it will be vital to take out any hard equipment on the hand of blacks ASAP.
>>
>>126016868
>https://suidlanders.org
I think here not a 100%
>>
most likely there be a few sides sides

the crazy people that will want to kill all the white people

farmers and other people trying to protect themselves and there farms

smart people black and white that dont fall for the bait and work together againts the genocidal crazy people.

foreign backed terorist organisations isis etc : communism antifa muslims eugenics and other crap
>>
>>126016524
by shitting in our sandwiches
>>
>>126016891
But this is all going to boil over eventually right? The anti-white sentiment seems to be growing there.
>>
>>126016985
No shit it called looting
>>
File: cucked.jpg (39KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
39KB, 640x601px
>>126016632
>>126016638
We'll see pretty soon white boys. But let me tell you: it ain't no fun when the rabbit's got the gun.

>>126016891
And this is why we hate you. Call us nogs in our own homelands. You're living on borrowed time and borrowed land, white pig.
>>
Can we crowdfund mercenaries to protect the white townships?
>>
>>126017161
Come liverpool Nog
>>
How empty does your life have to be that you pretend to be black online?
>>
>>126017091
Yes
>>
File: eugene-terreblanche.jpg (25KB, 220x277px) Image search: [Google]
eugene-terreblanche.jpg
25KB, 220x277px
will the AWB be involved? or they dissolved after Terre'blanche's death?
>>
>>126017010
THX!
>>
>>126017010
That's not for them to buy guns and ammo though. Just food, water, clothes, things like that.

Still, people should donate.
>>
File: mHM3DMk.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
mHM3DMk.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>126017161
>>
>>126017533
Shhh they don't know that
>>
>>126017161
Unless you are Khoisan these are not your home lands nig nog.
>>
>>126016505
havent put much thought into getting people in but you probably only need a few people willing to do that. there are a couple of million white people here that can fight, and guns and ammo are worth a lot more than twenty /k/ommandos. If anyone wants to come they are welcome to come but im sure there are a lot of people willing to donate but not come fight.

>>126016544
like any border, checkpoints and occasional patrols. the border with namibia is probably completely empty

>>126016569
training not needed, most of the whites already know how to shoot, thousands have been to "spirit building camps", and all the oldies served in the border war.

>>126016995
SA military is the least of the threats we will face. bunch of undisciplined monkeys with guns. they are more dangerous if they are helping us, because then some of them would turn their guns on us. If they were ordered to attack us, all the whites that do the important jobs would leave. they dont even need to sabotage anything, our airforce and navy would collapse instantaneously and our army would be a bunch of idiots with rifles stuck on a base.

there are some groups I know of which are more...violent, who already have plans in place to storm their local military bases, execute anyone that resists, and seize all the equipment, should the the government order the army to start removing whitey.
The larger army bases and the ones near tonnes of blacks will just be ignored, the ones near all the squatter camps are just for traditions sake and the ones too big or with too many people to take over with acceptable losses are air bases or navy bases.
>>
>>126017161
Btw way how do you like the uk does it feel good to be a leach?
>>
The backbone of the South African armored units seem to be some upgraded old design from the early cold war period.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_(tank)#South_Africa
>>
>>126017886
The SA tank is a heavily upgraded british centurion tank. I wouldnt worry about them, we just had them to prove we can, the problem will be the locally made armored vehicles.
>>
>>126017886
best would be to make these tanks disable these vehicles in combat and re purpose them for the of the resistance, destroying them might be a great loss
we need some designs though to know their weak points
>>
>>126017161
>our own homelands
go back to pakistan nog
>>
File: UIysBDC.png (629KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
UIysBDC.png
629KB, 1317x1652px
>>126016524

>Be afraid of Hominids who have an average IQ of 80, who not once in their fifty thousand year history have been able to achieve any significant technological or social development.

>Fear the Nigger, who has never once mounted a significant military threat to Whites, so consumed is he by fractious infighting, hedonism, laziness, and the limitations of his own stunted intelligence and primitive genes.

Sure Dayquan I'll be real scared.
>>
>so many people falling for underage bait
>>
>>126017886
>Aim for the tracks then the main gun or they could capture
>>
>>126018296
Yer boi
>>
>>126009870
Got my wife's family out 2 years ago, thank God.
>>
>>126018321
they wont use the tanks, we only have a couple and they are always breaking down. Our armored cars are as heavily armed and far faster, plus we have tonnes of them. they were used in the war with angola to kill russkie tanks, with an almost perfect record.

if the army wants to wipe out civvies there is nothing we can do to effectively counter those on short notice, which is one of the main reasons the nutjobs are going to take over the army bases to either capture them or capture countermeasures
>>
>>126018228
You haven't been to the Chinese mainland, have you?
Chinese IQ tests are made in either one of the 3 big cities -- Hong Kong, Shanghai or Beijing -- where most of the bureaucratic elite resides. Their tests are very heavily skewed. Just like their GDP growth statistics.
>>
>>126018592
Use them as turrets or bait
>>
I'm happy whites are finally getting the Justice they deserve
>>
File: Union_of_South_Africaball.png (6KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
Union_of_South_Africaball.png
6KB, 426x426px
>>126009870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYB0i9ZQml4
>>
>>126018592
No don't run in to a army base the just suicidal when there on patrols if shit goes down of course guillery warfare is your best friend
>>
File: 1495048195275.jpg (68KB, 482x526px) Image search: [Google]
1495048195275.jpg
68KB, 482x526px
>>126011782
I wonder why...
>>
File: Website_kaart.jpg (38KB, 555x383px) Image search: [Google]
Website_kaart.jpg
38KB, 555x383px
>>126018592
Are these white nut jobs or black nut jobs?
Is it possible to hit those bases and secure them before anyone else -- which means blacks -- does?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_South_African_Army#Vehicles
>>
>>126009870
Whites should have left SA years ago.
>>
>>126018894
#SAVETHATSABOOTY
>>
>>126018818
relax im not stupid enough to do that. But I do have faith that the crazies will end up saving us.

I wouldnt call it suicidal though.

>>126018948
they are white nutjobs. yeah I dont know which ones or what their plans are or anything like that, just letting you know that so you dont think Im giving you accurate information. but they do have plans. form what I do know, they are targeting several bases, mostly the ones used for storage and the smaller ones, and can be ready to attack within a couple of hours, and they outnumber the actual fighting soldiers on the bases they are targeting.

Also they reason that only five percent of soldiers on the base would actually have their weapons or be able to get to their weapons before they are completely overrun at any one time.

its not just me saying "oh hey we would stand a chance if we took over the bases", there are actually reliable plans to do it, unlike if blacks wanted to get guns they would just rock up and ask for guns and probably get shot because fuck handouts
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamba_APC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casspir

lol irish army has these yokes
>>
>>126019469
It is just camp outside not to close but just the right distance for the range of the rpgs wait till night then fire a volley of rpgs but that for the suicidal and don't for get stinkers IRA might sell you some of that or the russians
>>
How difficult would it be to buy heavy arms from the surrounding african shitholes? There has to be tons of RPGs and anti tank rifles floating around
>>
>>126019958
>>126019469
Stingers
>>
File: 1495084444746.jpg (48KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1495084444746.jpg
48KB, 500x666px
>>126019185
Quite
>>
>>126020030
Well it's who you know
>>
>>126020097
Then we need our SA bros to be social butterflies, because that would solve any problem they'd have with armoured cars
>>
>>126020281
That why the internet is here it can teach people some many things war, education, health and many other thing so get learning SA
>>
bu august everyone will be busy fighting in ww3
>>
>>126020550
Mr Bergstein,

Pls tell us more.
>>
>>126020550
Give us early access to your plans
>>
>>126020030
there are lots but not millions. and they are cheaper than getting them from the russians, plus the blacks would be happy to sell to us, for a race war or not

>>126020550
fugg
>>
>>126020525
Imagine /sg/ but /sag/
>>
>>126017161
christ
>>
File: nigger.webm (1MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.webm
1MB, 640x800px
What's the end game?

>apartheid 2.0 will face sanctions
>removing all niggers is not possible, serbs tried that with much better numbers and they failed. serbs are also more brutal
>carve out a piece of land is not possible, because UN says hurr durr find peaceful solutions within current borders
>>
>>126020550
i thought that was coming only sept 23
as sa bro said fugg
>>
File: 1492636068755.jpg (259KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1492636068755.jpg
259KB, 1000x1500px
>>126020958
there most likely wont be a race war. im not saying this as some "scared yt boi" im being serious. the most likely thing will be some retard militia groups attacking farms and private security handling those retards. remember this country has more people in private security than in the police and most of the former are white because they left the army or police after apartheid ended because the government weve had since are fucking god awful
>>
>>126020958
the end game is survival.

>last time the americans sanctioned us for doing the same thing as them, our currency grew stronger than theirs and our innovations are still driving economies around the world
>we are not going to remove niggers, we are not trying to remove niggers, we just want whites to survive
>If the UN sends soldiers here either us or the blacks will crucify them to send the kikes a message

race war isnt about race, its about politics.

Whites arent going to start a race war when they are outnumbered ten to one, blacks arent going to start a race war when they know what mugabe did to zimbabwe and they know what zuma is trying to do to them now.

A race war will only be a last ditch attempt by the ANC to stay in power. once a bunch of filthy commie terrorists, always a bunch of filthy commie terrorists
>>
>>126020958
The reality is sanctions don't really matter in SA, it is a country that has all the resources one might want. The countryside is so empty that noone would notice a few million negroes missing unlike in serbia. And what they gonna do, intervene? Russia veto it off hand.
>>
>>126011254
Black+ shades of brown and gender fluidity
>>
File: IMG_2259.png (328KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2259.png
328KB, 1536x2048px
>>126009870
I'm trying to help. Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>126022566
the devils digits tell you to go ahead with it anyway
>>
>>126022566
is your church run by sjws or cultural marxists, also try focusing on how afrikaners are very religious or their culture, might help them feel more sympathy
>>
File: 1494138346578.jpg (58KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494138346578.jpg
58KB, 450x600px
>>126022996
Bump
>>
>>126022938
>Suwannee
They're southern baptists and the pastor has said from the pulpit that being gay is a sin, so I doubt it.
But we are christians, so our duty is to help the downtrodden and poor. I'd just like to help whites for a change
>>
>>126023359
>*sjw
>>
I have some questions for those in South Africa ITT
>About how much of the population is white?
>How has the country been doing over the past couple years?
>Would you say the decline in the white population has impacted the economy of South Africa, and if so then how?
>What do you think would happen if the nogs succesfully removed whities and established their own KANG state?
>how comfy is living upper middle class there?
I've been interested in South Africa recently due to the decline in the white population and I was wondering how it affected the country. Thanks in advance for responding
>>
>>126009870
South Africans who are white need to get their arses to Europe, USA, Aus, Can, NZ, if you can. Don't die out there, even if it's heartbreaking to leave.
>>
I think some saff anon said he would post a video of him driving to the nearest town or something, and that it would show us wat it was like. Don't know if he did.
>>
>>126023748
I don't think Europe is allowing them in
>>
File: 1490288916353.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490288916353.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
>tfw assigned to work in Cape Town for 12 months starting in July
In the event of happenings, can I help you guys? I'm mediterranean white.
>>
>>126023691
>10%
>downward spiral thanks to the ANC
>not significantly, only decreased by 5% over the past few years, the lost is due to affrimative action and government stupidity
>see: zimbabwe, haiti, or any other example
>komfier than most european upper classes, every one, even lower middle class, has cars and maids, and the only reason to not live in a proper house is because complexes are safer and trendier. All due to complex socioeconomic dynamics.
>>
>>126009870
Combat vet OEF reporting in, you have my axe.
>>
File: fdgfdgd.gif (517KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdgd.gif
517KB, 500x381px
>>>126024256
>mediterranean white
>>
>>126024680
You realize that there are ~400k Portuguese in SA right fleeing from Angola and Mozambique?
White in SA is not the same as in non-Swedish Scandinavia.
>>
>>126024995
as long as they go be "white" somwhere outside of my country It doesn't really matter
>>
File: Rooikat_Blueprint.jpg (368KB, 919x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Rooikat_Blueprint.jpg
368KB, 919x1116px
This is the Red Cat reconissance vehicle
South Africa has 84 in regular army service and
94 in reserve squadrons and storage
http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/South_Africa/Rooikat.php
we need some /k/ fags in here because I have little to do with vehicle desing
>>
>>126009870
>tfw life is meaningless
>tfw I'll probably die in SA in a race war

And I wouldn't have it any other way. Is immigration hard there?
>>
File: POR Colonials.jpg (244KB, 1000x480px) Image search: [Google]
POR Colonials.jpg
244KB, 1000x480px
>>126023748
It's shitty but this, you need to protect yourselves.
>>
File: 24th-Ratel.jpg (55KB, 639x409px) Image search: [Google]
24th-Ratel.jpg
55KB, 639x409px
This the Ratel IFV. They are the backbone of the mechanized divisions. 534 in regular army service
and 666 in reserve battalions/storage.
http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/South_Africa/ratel/

BTW how is the gas situation over in South Africa? Do you make your own oil or do you require imports?
>>
>>126011073
If whites were to be forced out of Africa this would be the most hilarious possible outcome. The niggers would be begging whitey to come back and defend them.
>>
File: newsa.png (184KB, 941x818px) Image search: [Google]
newsa.png
184KB, 941x818px
>>126013350
I believe that in the end the borders will end up looking like this. Whites and coloreds will live in the Cape while its black pupulation will be expelled.
>>
>>126027159
Would this be a good end result for whites in SA?
Or would it lead to them losing out on natural resources and such?
>>
File: Volkstaat–VF.svg.png (49KB, 628x480px) Image search: [Google]
Volkstaat–VF.svg.png
49KB, 628x480px
>>126027431
Considering that Freedom Front Plus is advocating picrelated as a volkstaat for boers, my original prediction would be a huge improvement.
>>
>>126027159
Looks comfy
>>
>>126026111
what do you want to know about them?
>>126026739
we import but during apartheid we figured out how to make our own using coal.

these days we can make enough biodiesel to run everything we need without even needing to turn coal into petrol, although the good old ways are probably cheaper.
>>
>>126010741
Why are Boers and Whites separated? Whats the difference? Dutch and English?
>>
File: 1448291041455.png (175KB, 285x671px) Image search: [Google]
1448291041455.png
175KB, 285x671px
How many million whites are there in south africa?
>>
>>126027159
Obviously the cape would immediately become the richest and most desirable country to live in in the region. How would they prevent mass immigration making whites a minority again? White people weren't always a tiny minority in South Africa.
>>
>>126028103
>misery
>dansk cuck
Good Norsk
>>
>>126028103
About 5 million, maybe a bit less.
>>
>>126027750
How to disable them with doing as little damage to them as possible.
If things go south -- haha in south africa, get it? -- numbers will be the worst enemy of the Boers. Therefore as much of the old equipment can be saved must be saved.
Of course many things can be said of black people but they are not tactical geniuses that's for sure but still these vehicles can do a lot of damage. And if they do it must be ensured that they do it against the enemy's lines not against yours.
>>
I wonder, where can I sign up for this genocide?
I will gladly volunteer to kill all the white liberals.

They can kill me after, I will die happy.
>>
>>126023748
I have an Irish passport, but I'd never leave.

As a middle class white man, my lifestyle here is better than it could ever be elsewhere. And as well it should be; we built this country from nothing, over the course of a few hundred years.

I'd rather die defending it than scurry off to live among foreigners. I don't think it'll ever come to that, though.

Incompetent as they are, our government is just about smart enough to realise that without whites, SA would be Mozambique within 2-3 decades.
>>
>>126017161
>homeland

Lmao you mean the uninhabited unfarmed undeveloped scrublands that can't support African life because you can't figure out how to use science and technology to make a living there?

South African might as well be the fucking moon for blacks. Go back North in middle Africa in the jungles and live with the apes where you belong. Go eat your bush meat.
>>
>>126028252
In which blacks will become jealous and move into and thus the cycle repeats itself
>>
Lol you got a hole in your country
>>
>>126028959
We need you in white countries white man. Come home. Show the world what happens when brown people take over.
>>
>>126010808
Win
>>
>>126028959
2-3 decades?
2-3 years more likely
these damn blacks were unable to even adopt the wheel, when they had access to it, they will, they are regressive and animalistic, without outside contact they would run the entire continent back to where it was a 1000 years ago in less then 3 generations
>south african scienctist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
>>
>>126023691
>Roughly 10 percent, not counting white expats
>Sluggish growth, hampered by mismanagement and incompetence, corruption and shit-politics. Still, in Cape Town, property is booming and there are major developments popping up everywhere. Infrastructure here remains relatively advanced, as the province is relatively well-managed (by the Democratic Alliance). Finally got fibre optic cables installed in my neighborhood, yesterday.
> Of course. The economy would've grown much faster if we didn't suffer the 'brain drain' effect. The strength of our currency wouldn't be quite so abysmal either; there'd be greater investor confidence in the region.
>Highly doubt it'll happen, primarily because our government, arse-backwards as they are, realise they'd be nothing but another African failed state without whites. If they did try--big 'if'--I'd guess more than half the white pop. would leave. Others, like me, would 'bittereinder' it.
>It's comfier than elsewhere. I've lived in some places, and the South African quality of life is just better. More fresh air, nature, independence and just a better lifestyle overall. Though of course, I'm bias.
>>
File: 1494781712758.jpg (46KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
1494781712758.jpg
46KB, 600x880px
Any /sa/ bros here seeing what's going on on the uni campuses this week?
>>
>>126022566
God's work, anon
>>
>>126030469
yes.With the serrie?
>>
>>126027844
Basically Dutch and English, yeah. Lots of lingering resentment against the English because of the anglo-boer war.
>>
>>126028947
buddy, if you kill liberal, no matter the colour, I will join you

t. whitey
>>
File: zoLJcvu.jpg (37KB, 587x457px) Image search: [Google]
zoLJcvu.jpg
37KB, 587x457px
>>126030839
Exactly, and the whole #MenAreTrash thing. Months of hard work down the drain for those res students.
>>
>>126030610
Thanks. I just keep seeing "we gotta do something" and no one actually doing anything.
Plus commies stole my grandparents farms and shot down a bunch of my other family, so SA is a little personal
>>
>>126027159
>>126027431
That'll never happen.

Also, fuck that. Gauteng may be ugly, but it's ours.
Really, anywhere where there's infrastructure and services, is ours. We're gracious enough to share with the blacks, if they don't want that they should invent their own modern civilization.
>>
>>126030839
oh shit whats happening with the Serrie?

also the stellies nazis thing, okes got suspended for putting up posters that triggered some kikes racial memory, and got their events shut down "for their protection", fucking police state at unis these days, take me back anytime to the real police state, there was more free speech when students could get shot for being commies
>>
>>126031327
Im first year and i literally wasted 3 months of my life on serrie just for it to be cancelled.Fuck that faggot that caused this and the feminists
>>
>>126027844
We're somewhat separated. We get along well for the most part, though (coming from English-speaking Saffer perspective).

English speaking Whites tend to be the descendants of British and Irish people, as well as communities of Greeks, Portuguese, some Italians and so on.
There's quite a lot of overlap, though.
>>
>>126010142
If you have military service there will be PMCs that are hiring. Not sure how its gonna work for the average faggot tho.
>>
File: Diversity.jpg (95KB, 640x687px) Image search: [Google]
Diversity.jpg
95KB, 640x687px
>>126011254
>100% black

That's hella diverse.
>>
>>126010319
>>126010529
>>126016985

This is why they need to hold a front in the West Cape. There will be raids all around J'burg and everywhere else that isn't white dominated. Plus once the military has the legal authority to 'reclaim' white land, what the average nigger feels is irrelevant because then you're fighting a conventional war. Holding a front in the West Cape and moving the women and children that aren't in the West Cape into Zambia for safety is of the upmost importance.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494944720899.jpg (50KB, 1036x778px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494944720899.jpg
50KB, 1036x778px
>>126031637
Serrie got cancelled because some people got triggered over the signs the lads reses were holding up at the performance. Granted some of the signs were a bit much, but this whole thing is just standard Tuks level overreaction.
>>
>>126028947
this.
All this fucking talk about white privilege and how we should all bend over further and get fucked even harder in the ass for being smart enough to develop a country out of nothing has got me antsy for a lib genocide regardless of colour
>>
>>126024390
>>126030336
What jobs do the whites work? You both say that the government is incompetent, but in what way? What is the living conditions compared to white towns and everywhere else in South Africa? Are most whites born there or do they move to South Africa?
>>
>>126029735
This IS home. It may need some fumigating, but it's still home.
I wouldn't want to live any other way. If it kills me, at least my blood will fall on my soil.
>>
>>126011254
it means 100% nonwhite
>>
>>126010102
All of them.
Nog steeds goed om Afrikaans te leren.
>>
>>126032410
Not that conventional.
It will be basically reverse scorched Earth where you will have to genocide all non-complying blacks ahead of yourselves. Those who comply will be deported out of the new borders.
>>
>>126017760
Make sure you've downloaded the do/k/ument for all your war making needs anon. You'll have my full financial support once war breaks out.

Is the best for organizing the evacuation plans but honestly everyone who can should be moving away from white isolated and surrounded areas. I would also look into starting a militia so there is a chain of command when the war happens.
>>
>>126032579
100% K-selected! I love your style.
I wish I was born South African and could defend my home against black commie scum. Well, at least I hope to join once the time comes for now.
>>
>>126031346

Keep up the good work anon. We all have to do our part to uphold the causes we care about. It is God's sacred mission for us. Link related is to help the women and children evacuate into Zambia when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>126014607
>Liberals will die within days as they would have neither fled nor prepared to defend themselves.
Libs get the bullet too eh?
>>
>>126031044
Would there be any chance of a unification of sorts?
>>
>>126032579
You're right. Id rather plant my feet right here and fight for what we've built.
There was a reason I learnt to be a pilot, there's a reason im doing an engineering degree and planning to specialize in military hardware both low-tech and otherwise and there's a reason I'll soon be learning to shoot several different types of weapons for 'educational purposes'.

We're either looking at a genocidal explosion where our country goes to shit and they blame the whites for it or it goes to shit, race war is delayed a little and I can at least contribute towards rebuilding the country i love
>>
>>126032836
I don't think they have the man power for that. The north is sprinkled with isolated villages and they won't be able to link up like they can in the south. There has to be an actual front of the isolated whites will just be slaughtered.
>>
>>126009870

Just watched this, and came to this thread to check up. Didn't know SA was this bad. Good luck whities, I like the civilizations you've built.
>>
>>126017010
White people are actually handling the situation with grace, not surprised. I noticed that they don't expect to be allowed into the west on account of their toxic whiteness.
>>
>>126032555
>What jobs do the whites work?
The same sort of jobs you'd find anywhere in the Western world. I work in property valuation but also work with my dad selling produce from his hobby farm--pigs, mostly. I have friends in all sorts of lines of work, from programmers to graphic designers to detectives to retail monkeys, and so on.
>You both say that the government is incompetent, but in what way?
Well as a recent example, our shit-stain president fired our relatively competent finance minister--not long after having fired the previous one. The first time he did it, investor confidence was rattled and our currency weakened even more. We didn't think he'd do it again, but he did. With the same result. So our currency--the Rand--is pretty much at an all time low. President Kaffirking's reasoning behind the firings remain murky.

That is but one example--google around if you're interested.

>Are most whites born there or do they move to South Africa?

The large majority who live here were born here, as were their parents, grandparents etc. Many whites have roots here dating back to the mid 1600s. My own family came here in the mid and late 1800s. There is a significant expat population here, though. Mostly Brits, some Germans.
>>
>>126017161
So in South Africa, the black people are the rabbits? Their 79% of the population. Whites are in the extreme minority and they are still called oppressors.
>>
>>126032579
This, I never liked the idea of whites just cowering back to Europe after all we've done
>>
>>126033998
this, my reasoning exactly.

do you have telegram?
>>
>>126033998
race-war is coming though, you can delay it but you cannot stop it
and genocide will happen without a question, it still to be seen which race will exterminate which
this may sound very cold but it is better the sooner this shit happens, negroes procreate like rabbits and it will mean two things, in a few decades you will have the population of 100 million with white population slowly plummeting and people who might have volunteered to your cause will be in similar situation in their own countries that you are in now
>>
>>126016505
>Are there any other none South African anons who would fight along side them?
At this point in my life if something like a Rhodesia 2.0 happened I'd never forgive myself if I dodn't volunteer
>>
>>126033629
Between the Afrikaans and English? Yeah, absolutely. At the end of the day, it's all just banter between us, and we're united by our fear of being swept away by the barbarian hordes.
>>
>>126018186
detrack if you want to disable it
shoot at the rear with rpg like weapon to destory
>>
File: Pepe Cannon.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Cannon.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
>>126009870
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
>>
Bad news: If the west does anything, it will only be to help the blacks. Any western politician that helps whitie will be ousted and lucky to survive the mobs.
>>
File: Pepe Shotgun.jpg (34KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Shotgun.jpg
34KB, 680x734px
>>126035266
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
http://www.biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
http://citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
http://www.biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
http://www.news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
http://www.biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk
>>
File: Pepe buys a KTM.png (178KB, 447x440px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe buys a KTM.png
178KB, 447x440px
>>126035266
>>126035367
Missed the thread lads, sorry. Suggest additions and removals.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/14/south-africas-ageing-white-mercenaries-who-helped-turn-tide-on-boko-haram
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490271460176.jpg (71KB, 547x534px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490271460176.jpg
71KB, 547x534px
>>126033998
>engineering degree
Jesus anon, good luck
>>
>>126009870
>race war in SA

Trump will join the sides of the BOER and inflame a race war in America. Digits?
>>
File: 1489955617018.jpg (68KB, 787x783px) Image search: [Google]
1489955617018.jpg
68KB, 787x783px
>>126035611
What
>>
>>126034776
What are your opinions of the nogs over there? Are they like the ones here in America? (Lazy, violent, gibs me dat)
Are they educated? All around just tell me about them whatever you want to share
>>
File: IMG-20151022-WA0046.jpg (54KB, 415x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151022-WA0046.jpg
54KB, 415x485px
>>126035487
Better late than never /sa/bro
>>
Will our government help an African minority being slaughtered and having their land stolen from them....if they're white!? I think not.
>>
>>126036245
Trump would.
>>
>>126010991
Nah, in RSA xenophobia is what we all use to term the SAfrican black violence against immigrants. Our blacks are at least based about refugees; they kill them.
>>
>>126035266
>>126035367
>>126035487
Make a pastbin with the most relevant info combed into OP
We need to make these threads a thing. We have to spread awareness and help those who want to leave.
>>
>>126035005
i dont but i just looked into it. seems pretty decent
>>
>>126036770
Maybe South Africa is the Zion for the KEK people

We need to liberate Africa from their negro infestation that is ruining its splendor.
>>
>>126030317
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14 [Embed]
HAHAHAHA!
>>
>>126035241
This. Im english. Best friend used to be afrikaans. we'd shit all over each others cultures and have a good laugh about it. Too bad he made the mistake of speaking afrikaans and being white when he went into yeoville with a few of his other friends... got killed for it. still miss the dumb bastard
>>
>>126037649
Confirmed.

All SA nogs must die to avenge this one white person.
>>
>>126014607
There is a reason I don't live in a city.

I am living in Paarl ATM, which was pretty much designed to be a last stronghold of white resistance should the natives ever revolt.

The whole town can be shut down and sealed up without much effort. I just need to save up enough to get a handgun and a water purifier and I will be pretty comfy.

To the fellow saffer here: what do you guys think of the new NHI act that will basically end private hospitals and medical aid?
My prediction is that it will be the 16 tonne weight that will break the country.
>>
>>126037258
That's what I was trying to tell all along.
Remember the Nauru project? It was the false narrative.
We have to claim SA as the new homeland for the white people. And then slowly work our way till everything is part of the Greater South African Reich from the Cape to Congo.
>>
>>126037858
Haven't heard of this new NHI act. Sounds pants on head retarded though
>>
File: 1492338368866.jpg (67KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1492338368866.jpg
67KB, 604x377px
>>126018186
Tracked vehicles are poor choice for African combat. There is a good reason we never get to see them in African based conflicts, they tend to break down very often due to the sheer size of terrain and they are difficult to maintain in majority black countries due to the higher echelon's lack of interest in having dedicated trained servicemen for the job. If a civil war were to break out, it'd be fought with wheeled infantry fighting vehicles, armoured troop carriers and small arms until a large country with a conventional fighting force got involved. I hope our white bruders down South are OK and if something was to happen, I would be one of the first people to go. I have a lot of respect for the Rhodesians and South Africans. You people truly made it big while being surrounded and forcefully integrated with a kind that does not wish to prosper, advance or work. The White man deserves a place they can call home in Africa, after all - if it weren't for White influence, we'd probably still be looking at African tribes.
>>
>>126037875
Mercenaries when?

Wanna make a skype group? My Skype is

Mitch95dyer
>>
>>126035868
The worst ones are even worse than your worst ones.

There's a burgeoning black middle class with some members who are educated and relatively competent people. Among the working class majority, you'll find a lot of lazy gibs, but they're not all like that. Some honestly do just work hard and don't feel the need to chimp out and destroy things any time they feel frustrated by their unfortunate circumstances. I can't say I like being around them, but I don't have a problem with those ones.

Some of the middle class blacks I've known have taken to copying their longlost distant cousins in the States. They're 'woke' and like things that are 'lit' or whatever. They use 'Ebonics' that make my very soul cringe, but far worse is their politics, which is kangz-level black American bullshit straight out of things like BLM. Frankly I'd prefer an old fashioned kaffir Commie to this new brand of ignorant, insufferable nog.
>>
Let's say a race war breaks out. Do the whites actually have a shot at winning?
>>
>>126034895
Whites are called the oppressors because we apparently own 90% of the land
>>
>>126038397
Yeah, why not, I'll be back in half an hour
my skype name is felipedeluna or something, haven't used skype in while
>>
>>126036994
if you decide to get it, message @Antimage_ZA, could be I have a proposition for you (dont worry, not a anti-state capture safety squad)

>>126037858
I think I need to move to paarl.

as a med student, if they implement NHI, I am leaving the country. Its already borderline impossible to work in a public hospital, if they take away what little there is, its all going to fall apart.
If anything is going to start a race war its watching your kids die while whitey takes their to netcare, because the government that you voted in just jewed you out of more of your money
>>
>>126009870
The SA's in this thread are fucking hilarious

>It's muh land i wont leave
>but im not going to fight for it, and ill be ruled by niggers who want to kill me

I hope you all die, you're pathetic. Your genocide will go down in history, and ill be sure to remember that your way of fighting back was posting on a fucking anime image board.
>>
>>126037875
Just for shits and giggles we shd rename Zimbabwe Rhodesia
>>
>>126038112
NHI = Free health care for all South Africans.
>>
File: rhodesia.webm (3MB, 650x276px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.webm
3MB, 650x276px
>>126038190
>There is a good reason we never get to see them in African based conflicts,

Yeah, because niggers are too stupid to operate them.
>>
>>126036699
The problem is, half the time the 'refugees' from African shitholes, are actually better than our own blacks. Some fucking Somali comes here with nothing but the shirt on his black back, and in 5 years he has his own little corner store. Our niggers sit around expecting gibs from their king nigger, then get angry at Mr. Mogahmid because he's doing better than they are despite coming from even shittier living standards.
>>
>>126038870
who the fuck said they aren't going to fight?
>>126039005
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kys aquafresh, you cant implement a first world concept in a country where only 10% of the people pay tax.
>>
>>126038870
I would choose a dindu president anyday over the kike overlord you got.
>>
>>126039005
You have it incorrect.
It is no healthcare for all South Africans.

80% of the taxes in this country are payed by 1.8 million people.

There are 58 million people in this country who will now be eligible for healthcare.

Do the maths.
>>
>>126027750
why don't you just remove blacks from your societies I am obviously American and if I could get away with it I would do it tomorrow your society in the long run wold be more stable and prospourus then any European one to date do you it.. btw black laborer isn't worth american slavery as example..
>>
>>126039213
We need to be smart about this.

All nigs must prove loyalty or face slavery/death.
>>
>>126016527
are you one of those boers that Georgia brought in to fix their failing commie farms lol
>>
>>126039223
?

What the fuck are you on about, I only told you what YOUR government is planning to do.
>>
>>126039484
Basically.

Round the negros up.

"Prove loyalty by murdering fellow nigs"

The ones who win move on to the next round.
>>
>>126038724

I've seen your groups invites, and the related ties it has, but what is it really? I don't want to get arrested for ties to an extremists group. Btw nice work in the Stellenboch incident.
>>
>>126016891
I wonder what global media coverage of an event like this would look like. Do you think this will have any broader effects on people around the world, it could be a massive redpill for whites everywhere
>>
>>126039352
>NHI seeks to realise universal health coverage for all South Africans.
It's on your fucking gov.za page
http://www.gov. za/ about-government/government-programmes/national-health-insurance-0

I never said that it's going to work, I just told you what the act contains.
>>
>>126039482
We almost did.
But the people at the top were greedy. They wanted black labour, but not black advancement.

You have to do 100% separation, or none at all.
>>
>>126039670
>NHI = free helathcare for all south africans

you sound pretty sold on that
>>
>>126024995
>>126026047
Portuguese are white though.
>>
>>126017314
U wot m8
>>
>>126038606
yes but under very specific conditions some of which probably include consolidation of forces in one or two majority white areas with whites migrating into them, the patience till the nogs turn on the indians and coloureds for not helping them and not being black enough(and likely when blacks turn to raping them since they no longer have access to surviving whites), keeping a technological advantage which shouldnt be too hard and maintaining enough of a supply chain long enough to win a war of atrition. The longer a fight goes on, the stronger non-black society will become and the more nog society will degenerate.
Also all smarter black people will either gtfo or have been killed for being "race traitors" if not helping and living among the white holdouts leaving only idiots in charge
>>
>>126028510
We need some new photos of this voluptuous Soutie.
>>
>>126038870
>Said the bitter, effete parasite, from his depressing, meaningless modern-hell.
>>
>>126039873
my group doesnt go around posting what ties it has... maybe you are thinking of suidlanders? everyone is posting their links here.

Dont want to go in too deep in public, but basically I can honestly say that we are trying to help.

Nothing extremist, nothing that will get you arrested if you were to shout it from the rooftops, we just want to keep it quiet because opsec is our friend.

stellies wasn't us... that was actually a burger who is studying there. that idiot doesnt realise that you cant speak the truth if you arent in burger land
>>
>>126009870
Since when did all you saffa cunts start migrating to Aus?
I started at a new hospital this week and have already met 4 South African doctors, 1 Afrikaner old fella who's already invited me for a braai on the weekend, 1 Afrikaner qt, 1 British South African qt and 1 Indian South African qt. Bunch of the nurses sounded Afrikaner too.

Best of luck to the rest of y'all still over there. Much respect for fighting to preserve your homeland and your culture, but if you need to keep your family safe then we'd be lucky to have you.
>>
>>126038724
>not an anti-state capture safety squad
thats what they all say lol.

will do in my spare time soon.
and a med student i see? parents used to be well respected in the medical field till the israelis shat all over us with that netcare transplant scam. might have some useful inside info on just how fuck-sideways things have gotten in hospitals and how theyre trying to push it into the private ones too now
>>
>>126040070
>>126040892
We need to be like Jews.

I'm not SA but in the interest of retaking Africa for whites;

Nationalized healthcare only for blacks (sell it to the negroes this way)

Then poison them via vaccines and other medications that are now free gibs.
1-3 years=all able bodied nigs are now useless and Africa is rightfully restored to whites.
>>
>>126039125
this is not rhodesia

these are Belgians from a shitty italian movie
>>
>>126040892
no really, we know what the (((world))) will do, so our plan involves being as peaceful as possible. we make suidlanders look like bloodthirsty maniacs.

no rush, we are taking it slow and careful. haha NHI is probably just to drag everyone down to the same level
>>
>>126040146
You want to go la
>>
File: IMG-20151113-WA0017.jpg (22KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151113-WA0017.jpg
22KB, 480x640px
>>126040530
Cheers, cunt. Aussies have always been our favourites
>>
>>126040530
My family is in Perth. I visited once, Abos are right stinky cunts.
>>
>>126041465
suidlanders generally come off as a hammer searching for a nail... id prefer a peaceful solution but Im not going to hesitate to defend myself or those i love (or even be prepared to do so)

Also NHI is a bit more sinister than just that, shit will be trickled into the fan instead of thrown into it and before you know it there will be certain denials of service that start slow and then ramp up... any resistance will be considered white supremacy and racism... think BEE style but less aggressively slipped in
>>
>>126038606
Depends on how quick the whites can organise themselves, whites have the guns, blacks have the numbers
>>
You guys are going to all die. Just get the fuck out. Don't die for nothing.
>>
Hello there my fellow white friends. How are things in South Africa? Do you have any interesting videos to share? Are whites there redpilled?
>>
>>126034943

And, to be honest, Europe is not white friendly anymore. The eternal juden would just degenerate SA refugees.
>>
>>126042786
No we stubborn as fuck you should know dis
>>
>>126010529
Correct. Look at what happened in Zimbabwe. Blacks are NOT united. The moment they kill the whites they will go back to "My tribe was kiled b your tribe 2000 year ago!" look at Zimbabwe how the Ndeble people got slaughtered.

>>126011254
For the jews it does.

>>126011782
Jee broer wonder why huh. We worried bout you all.

>>126017760
I feel kinda bad that i got a will to live again since i got a steady relationship now. Before that i wouldve come in a heartbeat. Now i dont wanna die anymore.

>>126018729
Prachtig

>>126031158
Always kill a traitor before the enemy. The traitor might still bend his ass to the enemy during war. and rat you out for his own safety.

>>126033998
Thats the right attitude my brother.
>>
>>126042927
Europe is white hell. You live in your homeland but you keep seeing more and more nonwhites showing up. They are either "wealthy" aka the annoying American niggers or dirt poor illegal migrants/legal migrants.

The only difference is that rich niggers bother people in the clubs and poor ones bother whites in the streets
>>
>>126040097
Hahahahaha. No.
>>
>>126035152
White Africans wont be genocided if we aid them this time.
>>
File: 1484939232874.png (34KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
1484939232874.png
34KB, 450x367px
>>126043210
>
The only difference is that rich niggers bother people in the clubs and poor ones bother whites in the streets

fucking this.

Itd be so much less awful if they atleast werent fucking agressive and not trying to molest our women and not robbing and beating on our men in groups of fucking 10. Meanwhile most of us do wanna lynch them and deport them but our kanker "democracy" doesnt allow us. The cops arent on our side. The goverment isnt. The EU isnt.
>>
>>126043210

The problem is that the whites are their most dangerous enemies, literal enablers of all this crap. You guys should purge the lefties or you are doomed.
>>
>>126039352
>do the maths
how many maths are there? There's only one math in the USA.
>>
>>126042427
Like I said earlier in the thread, NHI is a first world solution that will be shamelessly abused by third world politicians.

One of my lecturers is part of the committee that is planning on rolling it out, and he honestly thinks its the solution to all our problems. He was going on and on about how well its working in europe and canada, but he clearly doesnt know how south african government works.
>>
#STOPWHITEGENOCIDE

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

https://discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
>>126040500

Fully understandable thanks, will look it up then.
>>
>>126043605
See this is why i carry a folding knife on me at all times when i am in the city. It may not be much but it is enough to get the upper hand against unarmed opponents even if they come in larger numbers.

I am not taking my chances with blacks or other darker people. If i cannot avoid a fight i will stabb the attacker
>>
>>126009870
Afrikaaners are welcome! #wehaveroom
>>
>>126043631
The slightly liberal ones can change but i doubt the small Antifa like minority will ever change their ways.

They are normally the biggest degenerates out there anyways. Whores and junkies. I have seen one of them whore herself to a nigger for some drugs.
>>
>>126010529
The jewish contingent would never, EVER let this happen. This would set the template for eradicating niggers and they can NOT allow that.
>>
File: 1493195321623.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493195321623.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>126044484
>I have seen one of them whore herself to a nigger for some drugs.

I´m out. I hope to see these generals growing in productive discussion. Bye lad.
>>
>>126044297
Your damn right. If youre lucky theyre dumb niggers who dont "snitch" anyway. I currently just follow kickboxing lessons. Also a knife is good to have since 7/10 times an arab has one himself. Niggers less likely though.
>>
>>126044297
Just be careful. There's a good chance you could lose that knife in a scuffle and suddenly be fighting a knife barehanded. YouTube fight with baseball bats and you'll see what I mean
>>
I can totally understand wanting to stay and fight for your country. But I think I would also want my wife and child to go somewhere safe in the meantime. That's really what I'm trying to do if I'm able to bring them here.
>>
>>126044675
We need to be smart.

BBC farms of sterilized negroes for white ladies pleasure. Charge by the hour.
>>
>>126044214
>NHI is a first world solution that will be shamelessly abused by third world politicians.
how will NHI be abused? what is it? sorry for asking
>>
>>126044675
I am so sorry! Please stay! I am saving the cat image
>>
>>126045343

>Promoting beastiality

Stop it Americunt, Sick fuck.
>>
>>126045343
Niggers do not have large penises. Quit shilling porn myths
>>
>>126046216
new thread
>>126046216
>>
>>126018600
There's no reason to expect China to have a lower IQ than developed Asian countries, which is around 105. Scholastic performance may be inflated but intrinsic genetic qualities don't change.
>>
File: D323FF8AA.png (674KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
D323FF8AA.png
674KB, 960x720px
>black man says bring back apartheid
https://youtu.be/j4f0INWfws0
>>
>>126046188
He is either a nigger or a jew. Do you carry any self defense items?
>>
>>126016891
Read up on Rwana and the hate the Huti had for the Tsutsi. There story has major similarities to what is happening here. The poor 40% and some middle class nigs will spill into suburbs. And the nigs that dont partake in the slaughter will be seen as sympathizers and get macheted too.
>>
>>126046238
>>126046331
>>126046188

Wait I'm just a smart business man.

And gay so that might have something to do with it ....
>>
File: Kangaroon.jpg (111KB, 594x798px) Image search: [Google]
Kangaroon.jpg
111KB, 594x798px
>>126046072

I meant that i'm going out of my house, and that i hope that these generals don't go to the thrash, and goodbye to you because you're nice.
>>
File: 7E30194A5.png (365KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
7E30194A5.png
365KB, 640x400px
https://youtu.be/NKiePbTcAfY
>>
>>126035005
Your hardware is compromised, any promise of privacy or encryption from telegram or WhatsApp or anything else is a lie. I don't have an answer, but realise that you will always be traced. That's not necessarily a bad thing, you should speak your mind clearly, without fear. Use open net, you're doing nothing wrong.

I think we all need privacy, encryption, and free channels of speech, but it simply does not exist. I don't want you to not use telegram, I think it's a great service set up by someone who knows what he's doing, but you should know that everything is compromised.

Fuck this gay Earth
>>
File: 1489200740200.jpg (51KB, 564x824px) Image search: [Google]
1489200740200.jpg
51KB, 564x824px
Save South Africa for her
>>
File: 4E1224A07.png (359KB, 610x413px) Image search: [Google]
4E1224A07.png
359KB, 610x413px
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/
>>
>>126046897
She should be the model for our new Rhodesian Statue of Liberty
>>
would you let your children live here?
https://youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
>>
>>126019469
Be careful with the detail friend. Big brother is watching
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.