[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWEDEN JESUS CHRIST WHAT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 53

File: fairy.jpg (83KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
83KB, 600x500px
I'm too lazy to translate all of it, here's some "highlights"

>"... On Thursday morning, she suddenly discovers that there is a stranger in the middle of the house."

>"He's staring at my 15-year-old daughter, it's very unpleasant. He does not leave. When my dad shows up, the man asks about the road to Kalmar, slowly backs out of the house and goes away."
>"- We lock the doors and close the windows, the situation was felt really threatening."

>"At half past ten in the evening, the man shows up again, he stands outside the house and this time he looks through the windows. He demands that the open the door be opened and has two other men with him. The doors remain locked."

>"Half an hour later, a rape was reported in the forest area." (200 meters from the house, 50-year old woman picking mushrooms was raped)

>"...Kalmar police received a very clear signal of the man..."

>"North African look, mustache, short curly hair, but bald on the top of the head. Pretty short and thin, with a 'ravaged' face. 20-40 years old and wearing white shirt and light blue trousers. The man did not speak Swedish."

>"But the police have not cared about our at all. The description I gave them is very specific. I could easily make an identification. I have not been asked to do any sketch on the person, even less looking at pictures."

>"...The police decided to close the investigation without any suspect being made to answer."
run this shit thru google translate:
http://www.ostrasmaland.se/kalmar/ingen-reaktion-pa-uppgifter-om-valdtaktsman/
>>
>>125593365
why haven't the men in sweden just taken matters into their own hands. That shit just wouldn't happen in America, I personally have known people who have been murdered for less than what I hear come out of Sweden every day. I just don't understand how you can sit there and have that happen. Where are your balls?
>>
File: black-on-white-crime.jpg (29KB, 599x444px) Image search: [Google]
black-on-white-crime.jpg
29KB, 599x444px
>>125593602
>That shit just wouldn't happen in America

fuck off, don't give me that shit, Why haven't you formed militias and cleaned out the ghettos if your'e all so tough? "I guess americans lack balls as well as foreskin huh?". It does not work like that.

Occasionally someone takes up his shotgun or a wrench, physically removes criminals... and get's punished by the legal system for using 'unproportional amounts of violence'. At least u guys are allowed to shoot someone breaking into your home.
>>
I cant even begin to imagine the horrors sweden has experienced these last few years

Imagine all the stuff that doesn't make it out the country
>>
>>125594220
>Why haven't you formed militias and cleaned out the ghettos if your'e all so tough?
Not all of us can take up arms and kill. But SOMEONE in the family would if any of my family was raped or murdered.

this is a different thing your talking about here. Its one thing to kill a man because he raped your mother, or daughter. Another thing completely to go about forming militia and clearing ghettos.
>>
>>125594428
Police here also take black crime seriously when reported, hence all the bitch and moaning from the black lives matter people.
>>
>>125594428
check the black on white rape stats, how many retaliations have there been by family members on the rapists? In your country were guns are plentiful.
>>
>>125594220
Listen retard that's an entirely different scenario, if someone was in my house uninvited i wouldn't let him back out of the door and leave, like that cuck father did.
>>
>>125594584
I think the main difference is police tend not to try to cover up black crime, it's clear as day (doesn't stop the left from rationalizing it, but all the stats are public). In Sweden if I remember correctly, they don't even keep racial statistics in the first place.
>>
wew lads
>>
>>125593365
Just curious, what is the comment section of that article like?
>>
>>125594428
Yeah american here is correct.

I feel that either something really weird, as in complete dystopian, is happening on Sweden and a bit all over Europe, or these news posted here are not indicative of what's actually going on.
>>
>>125594756
>implying there's a comment section
>>
>>125594220
Jesus sweden
Here is how you do it:
>acquire nigroblaster
>blast nigro's head open
>burry in forest
>>
>>125594831
My, how progressive
>>
File: 1491715996431.png (124KB, 228x334px) Image search: [Google]
1491715996431.png
124KB, 228x334px
>>125593365
I've already become numb to these kind of news, it's all so tiresome...
>>
>>125594833
people in the north actually have an expression for just that called "skjut,gräv,tig". "shoot, dig, shut up". Mainly for wolves, but also other things.
>>
>>125594220

> LARPing death squads clearing out an entire neighborhood (which includes people who really dindu nuffin) is the same as killing a rapist
>>
File: 1493368741367.png (333KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1493368741367.png
333KB, 500x514px
>>125594220
>americans lack balls as well as foreskin huh?".
>>
>>125594866
Same here tbqh.
>>
>>125594687
This is my point as well, If I saw someone standing outside my house leering at my daughter they wouldnt have any fucking eyes
>>
>>125594940
why do you need to shut up about shooting a wolf? would you actually get punished by your government for protecting yourself from a wild animal?
>>
>>125594971
so how many retaliations have there been in respone to all the rapes commited by black people

>>125594687
>father beats up intruder for breaking in and looking at daugheter
>police arrest him
>father can only look at his daughter in prison visit room
>>
File: dib.gif (994KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
dib.gif
994KB, 300x225px
>>
>>125595163
>so how many retaliations have there been in respone to all the rapes commited by black people
alot more than you think sven
>>
>>125594220
because the ghettos dont physically affect anyone but the people who live in it, aka blacks, retard
>>
>>125595138
wolf-hunting very regulated. SGT applies to pissed off farmers hunting down a wolf that went after their sheep or whatever.

If you get jumped by a wolf I doubt you'd be arrested for defending yourself.
>>
>>125593602
They have families to support, jobs to work. They'd go to jail for assaulting immigrants, they don't get the "Oh, he just thought what he did was okay, it's his culture, the poor brown guy doesn't know any better" bonus. Wife and children will be left behind on their own. Their job will be lost, and they might not get employed ever again.
Sure, you can go ahead and say that doesn't matter, the country is more important, and I'd agree at least with regards to jobs, as long as there is a social system that keeps you alive without one. But ironically, the same conservatives that call for an uprising are the same ones that will ridicule anyone without a job as a worthless NEET and a shame for their country. Such attitude is what keeps Germany going and German wageslaves being made into cucks, paying for their own replacement and the people who go out and rape their mothers, sisters, daughters.
The ideal for a man for conservatives is basically someone who has a lot to lose. You can't those people expect to throw it all away when it defines them just as much as their nationality and ancestry.
>>
>>125594940
Nobody but traitors will report a dead nigro believe me.
>>
>>125595386
The thing about random brown people showing up to rape your family is that generally they don't leave a trail establishing where they are, so if you kill them and bury them in a discrete location the police are non the wiser.
>>
>>125593365
Why didn't they call the police when the nig was inside the house?
>>
>>125595485
where I live bodies go in the ocean.
>>
>>125593602
It's really simple. There isn't any men in Sweden, just women and defective women.
>>
File: swedishpolice.jpg (86KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
swedishpolice.jpg
86KB, 960x540px
>>125593365
What's the story with swedish cops?
Useless multiculti cuck brigade, kept on a leash or what?
>>
>>125595386

It's why the establishment of a cover system is required.
A series of national resistance protocols for people to follow which, among others, includes, covering for other activists.
People already know not to blow the cover of their own, but it needs to be explicitly stated. If someone has put up a resistance and it has resulted in a fatality, then you must keep it quiet because the government, will try to destroy your life for standing up to their soldier settler rapists.
>>
>>125593602
>kill one shitskin
>go to jail
>his 20 brothers and cousins take turns raping your kids and wife while police ignores them
>>
At least our police are actually in the business of enforcing the law regardless of skin color or religion.
>>
File: IMG_2446.png (296KB, 672x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2446.png
296KB, 672x624px
>>125593365
My parents are going on vacation again in Europe, if this shit happened to my mom, I would personally roam the streets at night with a Sword/gun and kill as many of those fucks as possible. I would decapitate each one of those fuckers, I would make sure to stab and slice their genitals while they are alive, these niggers are an invading force, not poor refugees.
>>
>>125595534
They probably felt they were safe once the nig left. AKA, they relaxed, around a black.
>>
You lack balls. I've sorely beaten men in the neighborhood for much less. I've sent men to the hospital for smashing mailboxes and being noisy at night. I hear Swedish sentences are very light. Just be a man.
>>
>>125595778
One of the people in the picture is fucking the other 5 in the ass every night, can you guess who it is?
>>
>>125593365
This makes me physically sick. I'll keep you guys in my prayers, for whatever it's worth.
>>
>>125595896
>At least our police are actually in the business of enforcing the law regardless of skin color or religion.

Whites and especially women can get away with murder, don't pretend justice is blind in the US
>>
>>125595278
And just as easy as that some /pol/acks argue against black on white crime rates.
You Amerifriends should really get your hypocrisy under control, I'm with Sweden here (insert joke about the two biggest cucks in a shed together or something). You cried and whined about eight years of Obama and did nothing at all, while whole cities like Dearborne became muslim, while whites are becoming a minority, while sanctuary cities spread throughout the country, while BLM marched through the streets and demanded people "kill whites", and tons of them did. What do you have to show for yourselves, Dylan Roof, who shot up some random churchgoers? The only ones who came close to action were the /k/ommandos who went to the BLM rally and ended up shooting some of them in self-defense, and now their main guy gets to spend 15 fucking years in prison. Was it worth it? Would you do it? Where is your uprising?

inb4 you just lean back and wave your hand and say "With Trump now, everything will be fine" just like Hitler in his bunker in Downfall, fantasizing about Steiner's assault that will bring the situation "under control".
We're all in this together, and if not even you megacucks could manage an uprising during Obama, with all your guns, don't demand it from us.
>>
>>125595954
yeah, and then when your fantasy stops this happens, Internet tough guys:

https://www.infowars.com/shock-video-white-man-kidnapped-gagged-beaten-by-racist-black-anti-trump-gang/
>>
>North African look,
arrest this fucking nazi
>>
>>125596177
>yeah, and then when your fantasy stops this happens, Internet tough guys

Just because you lack balls doesn't mean I do. Once a pit bull growled and lunged at my daughter. I killed it with my bare hands a minute later. I'd have no second thoughts about killing a man for attempted rape.
>>
>>125595389
Sweden is a nation of traitors at this point.
>>
>>125594220
>Why haven't you formed militias and cleaned out the ghettos
Yeah, why haven't you, sweden?
>>
>>125596135
No one gives a fuck about your defeatist point of view, fuck off.
>>
>>125596177
>Letting one headline stop you from preventing your family from being raped
I think you said all you need to say
>>
>>125594220

Unless you really go out looking for trouble with blacks, it rarely happens that they cause trouble for you. Also our cops will find you and fuck you up. They will not 'close' an investigation on a gang rape of a 50 year old woman.
>>
>>125596035
Have to be the one with the dick.
>>
>>125596135
>sandniggers rape women all across sweden
>You Amerifriends should really get your hypocrisy under control
What the FUCK is wrong with people like you?
>>
>>125596598
I'm not defeatist, I'm just holding you to your own standards. Go ahead and lead by example. Electing Trump WAS a good move, and it certainly fired up the nationalist movements over here. But that's still all within the legal framework. Americans asking for European RWDS should first establish them themselves (and then ship weapons over here).
>>
Any Scandinavians getting guns here?
Got my first 9mm legally just a few months ago. Feels good man.
Gonna buy a .22 for practice, and a .38/357 revolver next.
>>
File: fresno.png (26KB, 1052x124px) Image search: [Google]
fresno.png
26KB, 1052x124px
>>125596622
what the fuck are you rambling about

>>125596638
"Unless you really go out looking for trouble with arabs, it rarely happens that they cause trouble for you." ha ha

cuck
>>
>>125596707
>immigrants and blacks raping women all across the USA
What the FUCK is wrong with you?
I'm just demanding everyone to apply the same standards to themselves and not fall in the nationalistic trap of putting your own country up and other countries down for stuff that happens in your own home as well.
>>
>>125593602
>That shit just wouldn't happen in America

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?! The US is reaching 50% white pop. Niggers have been raping and murdering tens of thousands of whites per year for decades and you faggots not only didn't do anything about it, you elected Obama twice.
I'm not saying Sweden isn't shit but you Americans are downright fucking deluded.
>>
>>125596078
so can everyone you cuck, its about lawyering up and shutting up
>>
File: o blyat.jpg (32KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
o blyat.jpg
32KB, 600x337px
>>125596904
>I'm just demanding everyone to apply the same standards
Everyone. Besides sweden apparently.
>not fall in the nationalistic trap of putting your own country up and other countries down
Oh I get it. Or should I say, reddit.
>>
>>125595386
No shit, capitalism destroys everything it touches.
>>
>>125596960
and we have mexicans genociding them in their ghettos and black women genociding them in their wombs with abortion, whats your point?
>>
>>125596904
>and not fall in the nationalistic trap of putting your own country up and other countries down
Pffft hahaha

We'll need a bigger wall
>>
>>125596904
why don't you want to put germany before other countries?
>>
File: 2014.png (231KB, 790x961px) Image search: [Google]
2014.png
231KB, 790x961px
>>125597250
>and we have mexicans genociding them

white american too much of a faggot to deal with it himself huh. Are you looking forward to becoming United States of Mexico, I bet the mexicans will be nice to you after they are done with the blacks
>>
>>125593602
They usually do in the rural parts, stories every week/month during the summer of gypsies being arrested or punched by mobs for stealing tractors or petrol
>>
>>125597530
Too late, I'm a halfie. USA USA USA! And just cause full whites are cucks doesn't mean they have a shit civilization.
>>
>>125593602
>>125594220
>>125594428
And that's one of the reasons why we need to have big families and many children
>>
>>125597530
and fuck you abortion was definitely a white "solution" to the "problem"
>>
>>125597663
Their own women would betray them in a heartbeat

>Daddy shot a poor refugee ;_;
>Dass rite muh evil nazi husband killed the poor dindu, I need reparations for this trauma
>>
>>125597920
I dunno. At that point wouldn't men be able to grab their nuts and tell the women to shut up and fall in line?
>>
>>125593602
You are actually clinically fucking retard

>that shit wouldn't happen in America

Nigger I don't think you have seen the kind of shit that happens in your fucking shithole of a country.
>>
>>125597920
Shouldn't happen with proper raising, and, well,.. women love men who can physically protect their women
>>
>>125594220
Very true.
>>
>>125594428
>Not all of us can take up arms and kill. But SOMEONE in the family would if any of my family was raped or murdered.
Not reflected in the crime stats >>125594220
Stop larping.
>>
File: LELF.png (101KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
LELF.png
101KB, 210x195px
>>125593365
>"... On Thursday morning, she suddenly discovers that there is a stranger in the middle of the house."
>"At half past ten in the evening, the man shows up again, he stands outside the house and this time he looks through the windows. He demands that the open the door be opened and has two other men with him. The doors remain locked."
>"Half an hour later, a rape was reported in the forest area." (200 meters from the house, 50-year old woman picking mushrooms was raped)

top kek this is some horror movie tier shit

if anything like that ever happened in here, the dude would get his fookin' head bashed or gets filled with 00 buckshot, and we'd call it a day
>>
>>125593602
It does happen in the countryside. The reason why most don't do it is because they would go to jail for 20 years for a hate crime. While the skitskin gets a year or two at most. The system is subverted by Jews and commies and the only solution is a large change. Maybe even a total collapse.
>>
>>125598487
Well it's trash like you that does it and you're even proud of it.
>>
>>125596751
Back when I lived in Norway I used to drive around with a sawed off shotgun in my truck. 84cm overall length is allowed. I used it for "hunting". Norway is pretty based in that regard. I paid less than 50€ for the shotgun from the gun store.
>>
>>125596638
> Unless you really go out looking for trouble with blacks, it rarely happens that they cause trouble for you.
Cuck. Not true. >>125594220
>>
What I don't understand is why have none of you started bopping the cunts off quietly.

Find the man that is attacking your women, and do him in quietly.
>>
File: 1475600500678.png (455KB, 698x767px) Image search: [Google]
1475600500678.png
455KB, 698x767px
>>125593365

but OP that is normal daily life in Sweden
>>
File: 1492112292777.jpg (28KB, 372x560px) Image search: [Google]
1492112292777.jpg
28KB, 372x560px
>>125598642
>self defense is "trash"
so you ARE a cuck

if someone ever trespassed into my house, let alone stared at my kids like that i'd kill him, it's basic self defence
you estrogen filled, anal plug wearing, crossdressing, testosterone fearing swede
>>
>>125594940
>>125594833
actually swedes considering the transient nature of these migrants would anyone even know a migrant was missing if something like this happened?
>>
File: 1487528627335.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487528627335.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>125598925
>daily in your skitskin country.

>Crime index in tunisia:40
>Crime index in sweden 46

kill yourself, cuck.
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp
>>
>>125599127
That's a brazilian, cucko
>>
Swedish are a genetic dead end.

They will go extinct eventually.
>>
File: 1492011033471.jpg (115KB, 731x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492011033471.jpg
115KB, 731x960px
>>125594866
I'm so tired. I'm really leaving Europe soon.
>>
File: sand nigger gets btfo.gif (594KB, 239x158px) Image search: [Google]
sand nigger gets btfo.gif
594KB, 239x158px
>>125599075
Well it's your people doing it. Your trash and you're proud of it.

>>125599227
All the same to me low IQ trash.
>>
>>125599419
>he can't tell Brazilians apart from himself
>>
>>125599419
>Well it's your people doing it
Libyans and syrians aren't my people, cuck

>a snowcuck talking about IQ
what did the snowniggers contribute to history aside from raiding villages and being literal niggers? nothing
>>
>>125599419
>sells out country
>has daily grenade attacks
>yugos out the ass and now shitskins in the ass
When are you going to do something about it northern brother ?
I'll help out when you ask for it.
>>
>>125593602
This wouldn't even happen in Africa. Don't those African people burn these people in public squares
>>
>>125593602
but but but they will be yelled at and its against the rules!

swedecucks are so god damn pathetic

now they will deflect and go nuh uh u! but they know its true.
>>
File: The Elements by Country .jpg (490KB, 1085x619px) Image search: [Google]
The Elements by Country .jpg
490KB, 1085x619px
>>125599593
I'm just a high school student. It's the Jews and commies and they are doing the same to you.

>>125599530
No you are all the same and all of you deserve to die.

You are subhumans that deserve to be removed from the earth.

>>125599515
All niggers look the same to me, but I'm sure you have experience.
>>
>>125593365
>Let me and my buddies in, we are going to rape you

I wonder how close she was to letting them in. I bet she thought about it.
>>
>>125593365
>Thinking the police will help you in Sweden
This wouldn't be a bad meme if it weren't true
>>
>>125594220
WHY EVEN REPORT THE KILLING TO THE POLICE ARE YOU A FUCKING CHILD? Just take the matters into your own hand, dump the body in the woods and move on. Jeez.
>>
>>125598731
oh but thats against the rules

now now you are expecting way to much from these pathetic swedes. You might have to save them yourself
>>
>>125599864
>calling yourself a nigger
Also why'd you stop posting your home videos?
>>
File: 1485751525511.jpg (97KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1485751525511.jpg
97KB, 500x667px
What's a good self defense thing one can buy in the cucked eu?
>>
File: 1491947319801.jpg (21KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
1491947319801.jpg
21KB, 599x399px
>>125599864
Stay mad, snowcuck
>>
>>125593365
This happens in England too, like in the Chelsey Wright case and everyone knows about Rotherham and all the other large scale cases now. I thought it was just "liberal" mongs put in positions of authority, but it seems far more sinister now.
>>
>>125599969
A planeticket
>>
>>125600229
I'm mad, but I will focus that anger on bettering myself and getting revenge. You will always be genetic trash.
>>
>>125598925
And your nation is filled with sisies. So have fun living in svedenistan. I guess you will have a short life there as you will probably get dragged on to a roof, hands bound and thrown over the edge, and on the ground a gathering of shitskins will stone your may bee half dead body.
>>
>>125600313
>getting revenge
LMAOING @ ur life you can't even lift 4pl8 cuck boy
>>
>>125599969
You have pretty good gun and knife laws. Consider yourself lucky. Also travel to Czech republic and get yourself a gun at one of those open markets.
>>
>>125599969
>to sage
A Bow I have 4.
>>
>>125599530
>libyans and syrians
because sandniggers never lie about their origin right :^)
>>
File: url.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
url.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>125593365
sweden wtf happened
>>
>>125595163

>I'll let my daughter and wife get gang raped by immigrants and niggers because I maybe might go to jail. At least I'll still be in the house with their gaping vaginas.

I can't even finish this thread this post is so cucked. Jesus Sweden you're a walking cuck meme.
>>
>>125595650
This. Having a dick isn't sufficient to be considered a real man. Women like Marine Le Pen are more men, than all the "men" of Sweden combined and doubled.
>>
>>125600638
Tunisians go to Italy and France. not Sweden, shit if not even Tunisians want to go to Sweden there's something really wrong with your shitty country.
>>
File: Menma5.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Menma5.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>125593365
>mfw living in sweden is a Real life creepy pasta
>>
Dear Lord please help Sweden. Please stop the rapes and the terror attacks across Europe. Lets see this invasion, the whole war even, come to an end. Love and Peace.
>>
>>125599864
>it was the eternally butthurt swedecuck all along
you should diversify your shitposting folder, anon
nowadays everyone can indentify you from this pic alone
>>
>>125600669
Feminism happened.
>>
>>125595163
>father beats up intruder for breaking in and looking at daugheter
>police arrest him
HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU ARREST SOMEONE FOR THAT?

you really cannot defend your own home? There is no fucking excuse for this. It's complete madness, WHAT THE FUUUUCK!
>>
File: 1494338161624.jpg (108KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1494338161624.jpg
108KB, 1024x578px
>>125593365
Hey Sweden bro
Get some tickets and fly your ass out of that place,its for your own good
Literally anywhere is better than Sweden,sadly
>>
>>125593365
>>125593602
Honestly, this. If the Swedish government and Swedish police won't protect Swedes, then just kill the invaders and bury them in the woods. Don't even bother reporting it. It's not like the government is going to come knocking
>"Where did you put my rape gang, Sven?"
>>
>>125601334
I've always wondered why people don't just keep the intruder after subduing them
It seems a lot less risky, but I guess you expect the police to take your side when you feel like you're in the right
>>
File: average american.png (83KB, 662x546px) Image search: [Google]
average american.png
83KB, 662x546px
>>125600748
I know it's hard for an american, but try to stop fantasizing about interracial sex for 2 seconds and read what's written.

The intruder backed out. His family did not get raped. Even if u wish they did.

The legal system here is fucked. why should he risk losing contact with his family? If the intruder had attacked, then yeah, fuck the law. But he didn't.
>>
File: hqdefault-19.jpg (63KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-19.jpg
63KB, 480x360px
>>125593365
This is absolutely fucking it, we're coming to save you from yourselves you fucking complete faggot pussies
>>
>>125600830
>Women like Marine Le Pen are more men, than all the "men" of Sweden combined and doubled
>>125586435
>>
>>125601334
check this out:
Two men break into 67-year olds home, he shoots them both dead. 67-old goes to prison for 4 years.

http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/darfor-doms-68-aringen-for-drap/
>>
>>125599127
Fuck man when /pol/ becomes new /b/?
>>
>>125595386
>They have families to support, jobs to work.
If you support your family by letting them get raped by shitskins because the alternative of fighting back is just too scary and inconvenient, then you don't deserve to have a family. When a nigger tried to break into my house in Orlando, I mag-dumped on the door. When a nigger followed my mom home when she was a teenager, she put two shotgun shells through the door. I don't get why this is a hard concept.

And if your laws don't permit you to protect yourself, then fuck the laws, break them.
>>
>>125593365

>women all over the world wishes they were the 15 year old girl

women love rape fantasies
>>
File: what.png (26KB, 1084x90px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
26KB, 1084x90px
>>125601598
save us from what? being too white?
>>
>>125593365
holy fuck, this the kind of story you never forget.

truly chilling.
>>
>>125601641
Did he make the mistake of calling the police?

You guys basically live in a "Red Dawn" scenario, but instead of Russians you have kike media and cuckolds lording over you.
>>
>>125601703
To be honest, men too

Every time a female teacher rapes a little boy everyone goes "Nice"
>>
>>125593365
Convert to islam and be safe
>>
>>125601782
Sociology bullshit on Kikepedia, what a surprise
>>
>>125599304
>I'm really leaving Europe soon.

that makes you no better than the Syrians leaving Syria rather than fighting for it.
>>
File: niggers avoiding work.webm (3MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
niggers avoiding work.webm
3MB, 720x304px
>>125601082
Not butthurt like your homosexual president. I'm angry and doing something about it.

I'm I /pol/ famous?
>>
>>125600669
>using danish vikings as examples of swedish history
>>
>>125602157
Do you think I give a single fuck? Morals and ethics mean nothing anymore these days. What matters is survival and I want a happy fucking family away from all of this SHIT
>>
File: 1494409740872.png (790KB, 855x470px) Image search: [Google]
1494409740872.png
790KB, 855x470px
>>125593365
>>125594220
>>125594584
>>
>>125602290
holy fucking shit

I cannot get out of here fast enough. Every single government is treasonous and hates us.
>>
>>125602193

>had to put the guy with the biggest cock right in the center of the frame

Couldn't help themselves.
>>
>>125602290
>>
>>125600899
>sopa de macaco
>>
>>125602283
you will continue to be pushed towards the edge until you make a stand
>>
>>125593365
>>"... On Thursday morning, she suddenly discovers that there is a stranger in the middle of the house."

fucking hell sweden
>>
File: MY FUCKING GUAC.jpg (4KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
MY FUCKING GUAC.jpg
4KB, 285x177px
>>125599694
Rape is part and parcel in africa no one gets punished for it. The women who are raped don't even care, they just think it's normal.

Stealing is what gets you burned alive by tire necklace.
>>
>>125602441
I'm already leaving next month. I'm done with being criminalised for my thoughts. I'm done with living in a police state. I'm done with pakis, everywhere. Fucking EVERYWHERE I go. I'm worn out from defending myself here there and everywhere. I want my daughter to be safe.
>>
File: niggers having fun 3.webm (703KB, 220x400px) Image search: [Google]
niggers having fun 3.webm
703KB, 220x400px
>>125602347
What are you talking about Pajeet?
>>
File: electric nigger.webm (3MB, 264x480px) Image search: [Google]
electric nigger.webm
3MB, 264x480px
>>125602290
Does this trigger you Tyrone?
>>
>>125593365
SWEDEN YES
THIS IS WHAT I CALL CELEBRATING DIVERSITY
>>
>>125596135
Hans is right, we're all in the same boat.
>>
>>125602382
É uma delícia.
>>
>>125593365
I think you should emigrate from Sweden. I keep seeing a running theme in your countries decisions: they're really fucking autistic.
>>
>>125602750

This is so shocking...
You didn't have to circuit this in the current thread.
Please remain static when urged to electrify a perfectly uncharged thread.
>>
File: 1478756729503.png (1MB, 1088x691px) Image search: [Google]
1478756729503.png
1MB, 1088x691px
>>125603074
Deus Volt
>>
File: Carlos checks em.jpg (48KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos checks em.jpg
48KB, 720x480px
>>125602750
>>125602806
This was in SA.
>>125603074
>mfw
>>
File: 1478674484224.jpg (133KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
1478674484224.jpg
133KB, 996x868px
>>125603231
>>
>>125602806
I've seen this (I'm white supremacist btw)

>you can see his lungs moving through cavity in his torso
Probably the most traumatic image I've ever seen in my life hahahahaha

I usually don't maximize gore images for the sake of my sanity but I had no idea what was going on in this one until I'd already stared at it for too long. Honestly if your white supremacist leanings go so far as to not be moved by that gif you're probably a psychopath. And I think he deserved his fate for trying to steal shit
>>
File: 1494838955354.jpg (676KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
1494838955354.jpg
676KB, 800x795px
>>125596904
Kek all the suffering your country will experience in the coming years
>>
File: 1492949789098.gif (650KB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
1492949789098.gif
650KB, 320x182px
>>125603500
You are too kind my friend, and checked.
>>
>>125597114
>>125597267
>>125597394
http://orwell.ru/library/essays/nationalism/english/e_nat
stop being sheep, nationalism can be good and can be bad
see, turkish nationalism with erdomeme
>>
File: Spare-Rib-Soup--350x230.jpg (22KB, 350x230px) Image search: [Google]
Spare-Rib-Soup--350x230.jpg
22KB, 350x230px
>>125603027
>sopa de ching chong
>>
WHAT ABOUT THE POOR WOMAN THAT WAS PICKING MUSHROOMS?
>>
>>125603794

she went back to the forest the next day but sadly nothing happened
>>
File: breivik.gif (557KB, 224x199px) Image search: [Google]
breivik.gif
557KB, 224x199px
>>125603231
>>
File: 1493549302454.jpg (826KB, 768x4590px) Image search: [Google]
1493549302454.jpg
826KB, 768x4590px
>>125600669
Sweden always has been neutral cucks, also jews were moved from Norway to Sweden during Ww2 so you see what work they have been able to put in
>>
File: 1490608972318.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490608972318.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>125603886
>>
>>125603939
Simply not true.

>jews were moved from Norway to Sweden during Ww2 so you see what work they have been able to put in
This is true.
>>
>>125603542
>Honestly if your white supremacist leanings go so far as to not be moved by that gif you're probably a psychopath.
I can watch it and not give one fuck. Literally, I feel nothing, neither good nor bad. Same thing when i watched it the first time.

Have I become desensitized to the plight of nigs?
>>
>>125603939
Regarding the "third world country by 2030".

Sweden has moved up in 2015.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

"Projection 20 years into the future"

Still.
>>
>>125597226
Coming from the country with all the economic properties of the Third Reich.
>>
>>125602806
Jesus how is he still moving?
>>
>>125598217
I wouldn't open my mouth Ahmed, every country in Europe is voluntarily pouring in smelly brown people like it's going out of style

>London no longer recognizable
>hamlets soon no longer recognizable

at least American chimps have been here for a few hundred years, we didn't start after WWII like Yurocucks
>>
File: 1494453247545.jpg (49KB, 593x294px) Image search: [Google]
1494453247545.jpg
49KB, 593x294px
>>125604297
americans will defend this
>>
>>125603542
I would be very sad if he was a White person, but he's not White so I don't care. In fact I find it funny.

Also you seem new. I'm used to old /b/.
>>
>>125604297
You are 56% white though

You were probably 90% about 20 years ago.
>>
>>125604377
It's this, thanks man.
>>
File: 1494475466947.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
1494475466947.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>125593365
>>125593602
>>125594220
>>125594428
>>125595386
>>125595873

Rapists should be killed and if they have children they should be raped.
This will stop all rapes in no time.
Don't give me that" we would go to jail" bullshit.
So what?
Your brother can take care of this gs while you are in jail.
Your friends can provide for your family while you are in jail.
After this rapist killing happens five or six time you just have to protest against the government asking killers of rapists to be released.

This is assuming you care about your people being raped.
A man would do all he can if he cares.
I have the feeling Europeans don't.
>>
File: saving the gene pool.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saving the gene pool.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>125604284
I'm sure it's only temporary.
>>
>>125594332

The reports of rape and violence are basically ceaseless here. You hear the most awful or retarded things, but for everything you hear there's an untold number of smaller, but still horrible, happenings, and for every one of those I hear there are even more that go unreported or are actively hidden. Something has to give sometime.
>>
>>125604415
Only 15% are black, hispanics are practically white
>>
>>125593365
I imagine many Swedes are experiencing life in hell.
They can't even defend themselves because they can't have guns, but the refugees usually do have all kinds of weapons, even grenades.
Fucking insanity, I would leave that country.
I'm happy that in Austria we'll soon have a hard right wing government.
>>
>>125604461
Jail isn't the issue, muslims raping and murdering you in prison is the issue
>>
>>125604297
Take a little responsibility, fuckhead. Our participation in WW2 is directly linked to the downfall of Europe.
>>
>>125599969
Steel buckler.
>>
>>125602806
I'm glad Thor protected those electric cables from that nigger.
>>
>>125604231
>Human agony, gore
>Can watch without flinching

That's not a good thing. Empathy is natural and prosocial for humans, even toward animals.
>>
>>125593602

Scotland here.

I've seen men who commit rape and it's provable not be charged by police, but they get put in hospital and/or killed.

Drumchapel is a wonderful place.
>>
>>125595123

Do that in Sweden and you'll be looking at years in jail. Would you really trade your job, freedom and contact with your loved ones just to attack pre-emptively? I'd love to have the castle-laws here as well, but we just don't have them, so better to remove the threat as non-violently as possible and only turn to violence when faced with violence or the immediate threat of violence.
>>
>>125594220
If someone enters your home you have the right to kill that person on the spot.
You Swedes are fucking retarded people for not even being allowed to defend yourself.
Here in Austria you can even shoot someone dead if he steals your smartphone and shows no physical aggression.
And you know what, it works. We had cases where 14 year boys breaking into places were basically executed by police by being shot in the back.
No problem, that teaches the animals how to behave.
>>
>>125600748

Nobody in his family was raped you utter retard.
>>
>>125603542
Bait? Anyway...
>Honestly if your white supremacist leanings go so far as to not be moved by that gif you're probably a psychopath.
This is one of the least gorey gores i've seen in a while. In fact its kinda funny, reminds me of a cartoon electrocutions. Somewhat centrist here. Care for animals, nature and fellow people. Hate stupidity.

And here's your problem:
>I usually don't maximize gore images for the sake of my sanity
>>
>>125604577
Then you kill the muslims in jail.
You might think this is pointless... but when the news gets out, if it gets out, public will want these heroes to be released.
Or they will live comfortably in jail.

Honestly tell me.
Do you think if a hundred Swedish men murdered a hundred migrants this would be ignored?
But is there such a hundred men ,or even ten, in Sweden?
>>
File: 1475173604773.png (118KB, 213x290px) Image search: [Google]
1475173604773.png
118KB, 213x290px
>>125604505
>>
I cant remember the exact details but here a paki raped a little poo girl and the poo dad honour killed the paki and his brother
>>
>>125604468
If I want to do the same to that black primate that is beating a child of its spieces like that, that doesn't make me a bad person right? Please let me behead "her" too.
>>
>>125593365
Sweden needs to be more tolerant and less hateful. You're spreading bigotry with this post and I've alerted the swedish police about it.
>>
>>125604807
And because of guys like you we'll see at some point civil war in Sweden with large numbers of innocent people, including women and children, getting killed.
You have no will to defend what is most valuable to you, you'll let the situation deteriorate until you reach the point of no return.
>>
>>125604378
would you say the same if it were a dog? or an ape? if so them you are a complete psychopath. humans with normal functioning brains have empathy even for animals.
>>
>>125604499
It seems like someone is playing Mouse Utopia (see the Calhoun experiments) on all white countries.

American big cities have similar degenerations in them and every local knows where to tell visitors and residents not to go.
>>
>>125604558
Isn't Austria a historical Jew haven? Why isn't it as bad as Sweden?
>>
>>125605201

Because of people like me? If everyone was like me then the anti-immigration party would have won 8 years ago.

You are seriously delusional if you think the right course of action for a father who has a stranger walk into his house is to kill the stranger without any sort of legal justification. That would be a very anti-family oriented attitude. His best course of action would be to arm himself as much as possible, contact the police and friends, be vigilant, and respond when there's either an imminent threat to his family, or when there is legal justification. How the fuck are you going to watch over your family from jail? How are you going to support your family without a job?
>>
>>125605329

I have next to zero empathy for niggers or arabs, honestly.
>>
>>125605035
I clicked on the webm of that pic a little while back. I am scarred for life.
>>
>>125594220
>posts victim stats
>doesnt understand that if you kill your attacker it still counts as being the victim
>doesnt understand at least half of the black on white crime ends with the black being shot
>>
>>125605583
If a stranger has broken into your home it is your DUTY to defend both your family and your possessions with force.
>>
>>125605583
In many places a strange man breaking into your house is both an eminent threat and a legal justification. Not everyone waits for the raping to start to react. Face it, you're just one cuck in a nation of cucks.
>>
>>125605329
Niggers and sand niggers are less than animals.
>>
>>125605686
i understand that to a certain extent, but seeing this much gore and felling nothing is not a sing of a healthy mind. It's one thing to be ok with them dying it's another to see them scorched alive and move on with your breakfast.
>>
>>125605792

In Sweden it is your DUTY to remove the threat, that is kick him out of the house, unless you wish to leave your family fatherless for a couple of years.

As I said, we don't have your laws here, though I wish we did.
>>
>>125605517
I guess it's probably because we similarly to the Russians had a multiethnic society for centuries.
Therefore it is normal for us to be brutal when someone (doesn't matter if local or foreigner) steps out of line.
Culturally much evolves around our focus on strong private property laws and punishments if someone breaches it.
Even stealing something to eat can land people in prison here.
That quickly removes idiots incapable of living peacefully from society.

Germans (and I believe Swedes are more similar to them) are more naive in every way, though they are good and fair people.
>>
>>125605939
Just beat down the stranger. I would just use my batong that I always have with me.
>>
>>125606042
They are niggers and sand niggers and they want to kill us. Why should I care? Every time a see a nigger dying I smile.
>>
>>125593365
Man, I live in the third world but I'm thankful that we still got sanity. If someone was in my house looking at my sister or daughter, heck just the fact that some stranger was in my house, I can shoot them or beat them up if they're unarmed. The police will not file charges for defending my poerty and family.
>>
>>125605939

Are you incapable of understanding the simple fact that different nations have different laws? I didn't write these laws you mulatto, but if I don't follow them I GO TO FUCKING JAIL FOR A LONG TIME.
>>
>>125606103
Are you actually telling me in Sweden you have to wait until a home invader starts physically assaulting someone before you can use force? Any random person can just waltz through the door and do what they want and you can't respond with force until they rape or assault someone?
>>
>>125606042

Not really, niggers and arabs are the enemy, it is perfectly fine to react with happiness even when the enemy dies or is harmed.
>>
>>125605583
The problems are your laws. Here in Austria it is legal to use lethal force on people breaking into your homes.
That's of course not something anyone would look forward to doing, but you can't allow it to be normalised that monkey in search of daughters to rape can enter homes without punishment.
>>
>>125606321

You can use force to remove him, you cant FUCKING KILL HIM, which was the original comment.
>>
>>125606321
Don't actually know the law, but I don't think so. At least not in practice.

Still even if it's illigal who cares. The law is not on our side either way.
>>
>>125604231
No.

You are not responsible for what happens in other parts of the world. "Am I my brother's keeper?" Only extends to your fellow man and Dane. It is up to you to maintain Danish society and it is up to the Negroids to maintain their society. Their problems are their own sins and your problems are your sins.

To save someone is not to care for them like children but to tell them how to save themselves. Charity only goes so far. You cannot build a city on a hill of sand. They must strengthen their own foundations.

So for this reason you should feel nothing more than human empathy for the person in pain. His plight is his own doing and his eternal soul is his own to save. You had no part in it. Let him burn - he'll be doing it for all eternity - though that is not up to you or me to decide.
>>
>>125606103
Do you understand it's retarded when he can harm you all he wants, but you are not allowed to harm him too much?

This system favours the intruder.
He will most likely kill you while you try to be gentle with your fists.

That means the system favours the life of the intruder over the lives of your family.
>>
>>125602193
Where's this clip from?
>>
>>125606393

Yes, of course I agree completely.
>>
>>125606042
All the more reasons to care for those for whom you have empathy, knowing that nobody fully safe from such fates.
Could also decrease psycological blow of seeing gore scene irl.
>>
>>125606430

Though, there was that case of the father who had an autistic bullied son, and when (after weeks or months of bullying and harrasment) the bullies entered his property late at night (a farm, outside of it), he took his shotgun and started firing at them, hitting one in the back (a 15 year old kid, surely muslim/african) and killed him. He did not go to jail, I don't think he got any legal repercussions at all. But there were lengthy legal proceedings.
>>
>>125606121
I have a question. If i came to Sweden to settle down, would you have anything against it? Would you welcome me? Also, would you prefer a Romanian, or a african? These questions are valid for all nations. I am an aerospace engineer working in R&D and i'm almost as white as a typical Swede from 50 years ago. Plus i listen to metal (thrash/black)
>>
>>125596751
Get a hunting licence, and get this
https://www.xxl.no/weatherby-hagle-weatherby-pa-08-synthetic-26-12-76-66-cm/p/1059549_1_style

a Ruger 10/22 and any proper rifle you want. this
https://www.xxl.no/weatherby-riflepakke-vanguard-s2-syntet-308win/p/1086714_1_
style
is a solid first rifle that will last you. Remember, you use your pistol to get to your rifle. I got the long guns i need and <500 .308 and <3000 .22 rounds, will be getting handguns pretty soon. Planing on getting a Glock 19, a .357 and a Luger just for the feels.
>>
File: S.gif (1MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
S.gif
1MB, 500x374px
>>125605035
>>
>>125606486

Of course I understand the retardation of our laws, if I could choose I would have full on castle-doctrines here. But I can not choose the law, I can only act in the way that is best for my family.
>>
>>125606929

Personally I would not care one iota as long as you are either white-passing or asian, hate/dislike arabs and niggers, and strive to learn the language/customs.
>>
>>125606825
Okay, but this is normal for police to look into the case, it's even mandatory here.
Usually people who react quickly because they were frightened will not be punished for using force.
And that's not an unusual reaction, you don't know what weapons and what intentions the guy entering your home might have.
It's not unreasonable to expect the worst here.
But if you start talking to the stranger and he stops whatever he is doing and doesn't show aggression anymore or even backs off you'll be punished if you shoot that person.
Why? Because it is reasonable to assume that this situation could have been resolved without any violence.
>>
>>125606520
I think this clip is from the same movie, don't know the source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4L9xl-8HY8
>>
>>125596751

I plan to join a shooting club when I finish studying so that I can get a pistol eventually. Failing that I'll get a hunting license, but within 5 years I plan to have weapons at home at least. Then I'd feel more secure for the future.
>>
>>125607469
Join the shooting club now. You need your guns yesterday.
>>
>>125607357
Actually i started when i was a teen to learn old norse just for fun. I hate all races except for europeans.
Anyway the question is hypothetical because i would not leave my country except maybe as a tourist.
>>
>>125607553

I'm a poor student, can't really afford it.
>>
>>125606929
>i'm almost as white as a typical Swede from 50 years ago.

don't really see a problem with that as long as you don't bring your whole town with you
>>
Here's what I see in this thread. The shitskins are united in their invasive cause to rape and terrorize the West.

And yet we sit calling each other "cucks" and "weaklings" in a pseudo-contest to prove who has the worst country, when in fact we should be uniting in our cause to remove the shitskins from our lands.

This is why the rapefugees will win. We our too divided to defend ourselves and each other from a radical invading force. West is kill.
>>
>>125594584
Here you go swedecuck
>have my sympathy
>>
>>125593602
American balls for handling the situation amounted to giving away their city centers...
>>
>>125607712
yea every thread follows this pattern
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>125593365
>50-year old woman picking mushrooms was raped

Nice cultural enrichment
>>
>>125607637
Well i hope to God you will arm yourself in time, Svenskebror.
>>
>>125594220
The ghettos are nigger containment zones. Most of those porch niggers dont dare step foot in a white neighborhood that has some backbone. The ones who dont get the cops called on them immediatley are greeted with a, "hey whatcha doin boy".

Small town southern whites are literally like those racist characatures in jewllywood movies. Their mostly good people tho, very wholesome and welcoming...if youre white.
>>
>>125607687
If you decide to move to another country, one would assume you want to get away from something, namely town/people/etc. I am not a fucking arab to want to get away from something only to impose the same shit i ran away from in my new home. I hate arabs, we fought them for centuries only for the fucking west to invite them in europe. Vlad Dracul must be rolling around in his grave.
>>
So, tell me what's the "correct" way to deal with this situation? Can you report this to the police? Something like, "Officer, there's a suspicious person in my backyard." How will the police act if they learned that it was an immigrant? Also, do those immigrants even have IDs? If they don't can't you just get rid of the guy and bury the body somewhere? It's not like they'll miss them.
>>
>>125596751
Get a rifle.
>>
>>125602806
>>125602750
Can i get a quick rundown on these?
>>
>>125596751
>>125609274
With a stronger caliber than a .22 that is.
>>
>>125609308
A dumb nigger attempting to steal copper wire (while it's still plugged in).

Copper wire theft has become somewhat common here.
>>
>>125609308
Stupid nigger tried to steal copper wire
>>
>>125609308
DANGER DANGER, HIGH VOLTAGE!
>>
>>125604468
What happened after this? Why was it being recorded in the first place?
>>
>>125609440
>>125609567
is he okay?
>>
desu the dad should've had a gun and shot the nigro when he "demanded" to get in
>>
>>125607758
Because nobody will go for nigresses. Period.
>>
>>125609650
When you nig! When you nog!
>>
>>125604468
Don't kick the goddamn baby!
>>
File: dude.png (334KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
dude.png
334KB, 600x500px
>>125593365
>>
>>125593602
America is a shithole, and you're more cucked than us, you're just far dumber and more obnoxious so you can't see it and go to /pol/ and make retarded posts like this.
So shut the fuck up and stop showing up in every thread with this idiotic shit you subhuman.
>>
>>125609308
Copper thieves
>>
>>125596415
>Once a pit bull growled and lunged at my daughter. I killed it with my bare hands a minute later
Seems legit
>>
>>125609696

http://www.sweden.org.za/gun-laws-in-sweden.html

This is exactly why the NWO fights for gun control in the US. So we wouldn't be able to fight back.
>>
File: 1483671242663.jpg (21KB, 316x199px) Image search: [Google]
1483671242663.jpg
21KB, 316x199px
>>125593365
>When you wake up in the morning and find a malnourished African man standing in the middle of your living room like a zombie undressing your daughter with his eyes

#JustSwedishThings
>>
I'm surprised a new "Jack the Ripper" refugee murdering vigilante hasn't risen yet. Or maybe he has but they won't report on it? Surely someone has been driven over the edge by now by the rapefugees.
>>
>>125597565
in sweden a tractor is worth more than a woman. my fucking sides.
>>
>>125598925
youre not wrong sven but at least the muzzies punish their rapists - you can't say the same
>>
bloodlust rising can't wait to hear the traitors scream
>>
>>125613210
satirical post btw haha :)
>>
>>125610441
it's self defence laws that are the problem. If want a gun u can get one.
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.