[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck am i?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1488555948476.jpg (15KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1488555948476.jpg
15KB, 256x256px
I need help , /pol/. I'm trying to figure out which side i should associate with during future elections, because i never really took the time to think about politics too much. I feel like i might be left-leaning because i believe government should be of the people , for the people ( planned healthcare , police force , laws and representation ) but some of my opinion are also right-wing as fuck ( believe that everyone should be able to own weapons, don't like antifa and believe government shouldn't bail out business. What the fuck am i?
>>
>>125044900
Sort your goddamn self out you fucking bitch.
>>
gay, the thread
>>
Nothing. Both parties suck ass. The sooner people stop having blind loyalty to "their" party the better.
>>
>>125044900
you are a human bean, you are not divided you are not controlled, you are not a sheep
>>
>>125044900
Left-Rigjt oaradigm is only a rule of thumb, the paradigm doesn't always fit us, I suppose thennwe are defined by our core fundamental beliefs, jyst dkn't listen to idiots.
>>
File: wild.jpg (58KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
wild.jpg
58KB, 600x311px
RESIST THE PARADIGM. RESIST THE PARADIGM. RESIST THE PARADIGM.
>>
>>125045158
>>125045133
i've always avoided voting because i never was sure what it would mean to me because , i still feel like having loyalty is dumb. i feel like having a side is obligatory now, which is fucking dumb .
>>
>>125044900
>TELL ME HOW TO THINK
>>
>>125045356
yeah sure i guess i'll do that. Voting for the green party next time i guess
>>
>>125045575
im not asking people how to think, im asking which side i should be with during an election
>>
>>125045034
im a filthy leaf, what did you expect.
>>
>>125045544
it's like watching liberals being pro wall street and war which they opposed only a few years ago, the are useful idiots who bought into "sides" paradigm which is what it's itended purpose has always been
>>
now the-donald trump supporters and antifa progresives are interchangeable
>>
the lines would be a lot more clear if trump hadn't flip flopped on his campaign promises, now trump is suspect bigly, and the center is more clear in that the fringe hang on the far ends while the normal people are confused feeling an urge to pick a side even if it means they have to compromise on core ideals
>>
the center has moved further left and the right has made too many comprises to the point that they contridict their own personal ideals
>>
>>125044900
You sound like an average American pre-Jewish invasion. The political parties are inconsistent because politicians lawyers and judges are duplicitous kikes. I always give bonus points for constancy because it shows a rejection of jewish rat-think.
>>
long story short, the jews fucked us up big time and the future of western civilizatioon is dead and expect to see lots of weird ass looking people due to miscenegeation when you get older because the pandoras box will never close
>>
>>125045989
unless you want to live in a india colony side with whites you idiot.
>>
but at least you will have a insect/hybrid future which will be an interesting future if you like dystopian novels
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.