[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

***Revelations General Thread /RG/***

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 19

This thread is for Christians and nonbelievers alike to discuss and interpret the Bible's prophecies about the end times, politics, world events, and etc. Not a larp thread. Not a joke thread. Post what you believe, any insights, and any comments or arguments for or against interpretations.

cont. from >>>/123758230
>>
File: as above so below.png (1MB, 1600x1525px) Image search: [Google]
as above so below.png
1MB, 1600x1525px
>And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.
On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.
This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago

however pic related. Europe, always depicted as a women, gives birth, new life clothed in the sun, swastika the symbol of god and the sun, regains nationalism, with the moon, muslim, at her feet, while being crowned by 12 stars like the EU flag.

>2She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth.
like we are doing now with the terrorattacks, and all the bullshit that is going on

As above, so below. As in heaven, so on earth
>>
File: revelation-timeline.gif (130KB, 1612x892px) Image search: [Google]
revelation-timeline.gif
130KB, 1612x892px
i was too late to post the link in the previous thread >>>/123758230/.
waiting for people to join.
meanwhile, pic related.
>>
>>123796212
>Can you screencap this thread too. I'm a lowly Phoneposter.

maybe someone else can.
i need to hit the haysack, will see this thread in the morning.
hopefully, there'll be more threads.
>>
File: years.png (281KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
years.png
281KB, 1700x2200px
>>123796775
>5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.
>6The woman fled into the wilderness, where God had prepared a place for her to be nourished for one thousand two hundred sixty days.
>7Then a war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
So petry left the AfD and now some guy is in charge right? the male child?
>War broke out
civil war? world war?
>fled into the wilderness for 1260 days
holdouts in the woods during the war? however 1260 days fits with the ~3,5 years from the announcement of jesus comming to his actualy arrival
>>
File: 1.jpg (9KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9KB, 198x255px
>>123796520
I need one of you spergs to dissect this book it has alot about symbolism and history in it to understand whats currently happening why doesn't anyone ever bring it up?? i been lurking for 2 years and no one ever brings up the most important book ever written !!!
>>
Should catholics be saved if they belong to the "whore of babylon" and preach everything they say? You are not a Catholic if you don't follow catholic dogmas, which ultimately come from the Vatican. Aren't catholics entangled in this "whore system"?

I think the Catholic Church believes the whore to be Israel.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0

might be good to watch
>>
>>123797613
is that woman rigtheous or is she not? And is the male child Jesus?
>>
>>123796520

POO
>>
>>123797991
It is said that protestantism is actually the whore
>>
>>123798183
What about the seven hills?
>>
>>123769279
this is the cap of half the previous thread.
maybe someone with 4chanx can reupload it here.
>>
>>123797027
no needfor screencaps
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123758230

>>123797991
i doubt its jesus or the messiah for that matter.
>36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
>37As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man.
[...]
>42Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day on which your Lord will come.
>43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known in which watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.
>44For this reason, you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.
if he wouldbe it wouldnt be announced. it will be quickly and swift. however i do believe that the child or new life will be rightous at least

>4His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as He was born.
>5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.
otherwise it wouldnt be saved from the dragon
>>
>>123798266
Those are the sins of protestantism, the seven reformers
>>
>>123798301
Please do
>>
>>123799000
i was saying that it would probably be the 7 hills rome was build upon, the vatican as it surely got corrupted and is a good candidate to be the whore itself too, but man these digits
>>
>>123796520
>Not a larp thread. Not a joke thread.
you're better off speculating the next set of winning lottery numbers, about the same odds.
>>
>>123799000
nice theory I guess
>>123798827
makes sense, thanks for clarifying
>>
>>123799362
kek is leading us down the right path
>>
>>123799362
How can the Vatican be the whore when it is essentially a castrated dog at this point?

Contra this to Protestantism which its fruit leaves one to be either ignorant or anti science with a shallow understanding of the bible and that it birthed atheism. In fact in a sense protestantism has a lot in common with today SJW
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119371032
this could interest som of you
>>
>>123799808
good thread.

also, can you prepare a tl;dr ?
as in
>beast - islam / vatican
>antichrist - obama / erdogan
>2nd christ - baron tromp
>mahdi - erdogan
etc
>>
>>123799682
yeah, as i said, it makes sense.
but there is pope francis, his peacedoves got eaten by corws, he is known as big time childtrafficer in southamerica, and welcomes the raping and pilaging savages replacing the natives. he is obviously the last pope, the false prophet. maybe there are multiple enthities working together forming the whore?
>>
Nice to see that /pol/ is interested in the esoteric side of politics and some of you don't see the state world is in right now independent of what came before. So are you anonbros and anonsis progressing strictly through Biblical interpretation or is the comparative analysis allowed?
>>
>>123799682
Exactly. In what universe is the catholic church important on a worldwide scale in any significant sense? Why would the world over cry about it if it were destroyed? Why would they think they themselves were now lost? Face it, its completely wrong as a theory.
>>
>>123800494
And one shouldn't forget that Francis is a product of Vatican 2, which tried to steer the church in a more protestant direction. Thus Francis is really just protestant infleunced. He also loves the Reformation
>>
File: the god squad.png (68KB, 408x925px) Image search: [Google]
the god squad.png
68KB, 408x925px
refute this shitpost.
>>
>>123800322
i could, but it would all just be guesswork, nothing definite, so i rather stay away from that and just throw some infos on those people out and let others form their own oppinion. im by no means an expert on this stuff, didnt even read the complete bible. i dont want to become a false prophet by accident. however kushner has some chance to be the antichrist or at least wants to be him.
he bought 666 5th avanue for the highest price for a realestate so far. same building harbors the company that invented and builds RFID chips and is owned by kushner as well. RFID chips are rumored to be the future mark of the beast. maybe his son will be though. christ died on easter, his son Theodor James Kushner was born on Easter 2016, the exact opposite. we will know in a few years then i guess.
>>
>>123801290
forgot to mention that some guy on a forum in 2007/2008 predicted that kushner would seize power through a puppet president
the thread people talked about it
https://boards.4tan.org/pol/thread/120208399
the forum link
https://archive.is/vT0FQ
>>
>>123796520
Vatican is Whore of Babylon
Seat of the Antichrist

And temporal power( time) is out of harmony of God's calendar and astronomical records are tightly controlled by the Jesuits.

Freemasonry and international Jewry serve as the apparatus of influence over western culture.

Templar Knights serve The Crown because David I of Scotland, Union of Kingdoms Of Scotland and England.

City of London Co. emblem is white horse.

we've known this for centuries
>>
File: Revelation of pol.png (1MB, 1440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Revelation of pol.png
1MB, 1440x2000px
The first horserider rider of the apocalypse, the one with the crown and a bow on a white horse. a king, and warrior shining bright. or maybe a führer (crown), that fought in 1 wordlwar (warrior/the bow) and did nothing wrong (white horse).
The second horserider that takes the peace of the earth, WW2, and since then an endless series of proxywars and (((military conflicts)))
The third horserider, the one with the scale, usury. we have constant inflation. ressource are plenty, and yet people starve and die of sickness we have more than enough medicine for.
The next one will be death...

Putting the 7 Trumpets in context of events
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN2c_uHJROQ

also 7 is the number associated with god, while 777 stands for the revelation.

So I dont believe this year is the end, but we are entering the final stages of it as it seems.
Furthermore the 57777777 get (7 times the 7) in pic related also fits in the year 5777 which we currently have according to the jewish calendar.
Biblical events tend to happen in a 50 year cycle (Jubilee) ending on xx17 and xx67 in our calender which again is this year.
Will this year come the big revelation?
>>
>>123796520
>>>/x/ is over there, dipshit.
>>
File: going to hell.png (434KB, 726x536px) Image search: [Google]
going to hell.png
434KB, 726x536px
>>123802479
>religion is totally irrelevant to politics because it doesnt influence the policies one supports whatsoever
heathen
>>123798121
>>
>>123801290

Its the false prophet who brings in the mark and tells the people to worship the beast aka antichrist
In the elders of zion, ((they)) state they want to bring in a world leader controled by ((them))
So it could be Kushner, but the false prophet has two horns, which indicate powers, kings or states
The AC has 7 heads and 10 (7) horns
So the conclusion would be Israel and New York is the false prophet and 'future Rome' the AC
>>
File: foretelling.gif (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
foretelling.gif
4MB, 4000x4000px
>>123804074
i wish they would have just mentioned the name and paint a picture of those in question. but i guess then it wouldnt be so fun trying to find out who it is.

pic related not really revelations but spooky
tl;dr for pic related : company that publishes musicians or something (fontana) has band called "the happenings" with a song called "see you in september" with the mark "2.3i" next to it. september 23rd is when the big constillation happens propheciesed in the bible. also has the number 45 on the disc, trump is the 45 president. the logo of fontana is an arch with what seems to be an exlipse, similar arches you have all around the US. and anon who says the eclipse in august is the signal for muslims to start killing americans gets a 6666 get

also
>trump talks about being spied on seemingly without reason
>few days later vault 7 leaks show everything can and is used to spy on everyone

>trump talks about "what happened last night in sweden when nothing was
>next night riots break out

>trumps associated talked about a bowling green massacre that didnt happen (yet?)
>moon will align on september 22nd over bowling green
>>
>>123797613
> No one shall no the day or our of his return.

This sign does not herald the second coming of Christ. This sign heralds the coming into the world of the False Messia, the Final and true Anti-Christ, the beast.

This will be in the form of a new executive power in the EU, and a EU military which will begin the global conquest, imo.
>>
File: Hubris.png (3MB, 1611x2148px) Image search: [Google]
Hubris.png
3MB, 1611x2148px
>>123796520
Every generation. Ev-er-y generation from the beginning has thought, claimed, and made rationale for why they are The Generation. So far though, no Rapture, no Second Coming, no miracle working Anti-Christ. So far no person or generation has been able to accurately forecast any Apocalypse. Honestly, that’s odd given that Jesus said: lo, and the ways of God are unto Sudoku and if you’re really clever you’ll figure it out. Or wait, maybe he didn’t say that. Maybe, help me out if I’m wrong here, but maybe canon and tradition state that Jesus said even he didn’t know the hour.

Now, maybe some of you are feeling extra like Christ today, so you can do what he couldn’t. Maybe. But for those of you that aren’t? Maybe spend less time trying to Shamalan what’s going to happen and when, and spend more time working on what you can do right now.

Just a thought.
>>
>>123798183
Vatican II is the whore, with it's heresies. The last few popes are anti-popes sitting on the throne of peter. Those within the church who have stuck to the traditional dogma's are the faithful remnant. This signs in heaven are pointing to the reality that the spirit of the beast will soon move from the Vatican, a purely religious seat, into secular power, most likely at the head of the EU, who's symbol is literally the whore riding on a beast.
>>
>>123799362
The seven kings are the seven popes following the Vatican II council. The prophecies state that the sixth king shall be wounded, but shall rise again, and that this will be taken as a sign of his holiness. It says that the following king shall set up his image in the temple to be worshiped. This lines up perfectly with John Paul II, the sixth pope following Vatican II, who was wounded, rose again, and was viewed as holy by many people as a result.

Pope Benedict XVI, the seventh and final king, beautified John Paul II. Francis has refused to wear the scarlet cape, which signifies the headship of the pope, therefore he is not a king of the Vatican, perfectly fulfilling the prophecy.

Also note that John Paul II organized a pagan ceremony to take place at the vatican. He sat at the center, and above the altar at which pagans worshiped their false gods. This is also foretold in the Revelation.
>>
>>123796520
Anti-Christ, John Paul II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODV1SV83nxA&index=4&list=PLGVSKByrYzstnb7NVcocWBI6qrV2me254
>>
File: Nazi pope.jpg (80KB, 626x462px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi pope.jpg
80KB, 626x462px
>>123805277
i dont think it will be the antichrist., why would the dragon try to devour it then if its on his side? but we can say for sure its not christ.

>>123805330
at some point a generation must be right though.

>Maybe, help me out if I’m wrong here, but maybe canon and tradition state that Jesus said even he didn’t know the hour.
thats true, only the father knows as written above, but there is this thing:
>2But He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘The weather will be fair, for the sky is red;’
>3and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but not the signs of the times!
we are able to tell wether or not the end is approaching and if its near or not. we just wont be able to tell when exactly it will happen

>>123805566
the one before francis, ratzinger seemed based though. (((coincidently))) he had to leave his position early
>>
>>123799000

You papist dogs are incredible
Revelation 17
>And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

its literal mountains
>>
>>123806914
Both the Dragon and the Anti-Christ are on the side of evil, but due to the nature of evil, it will always contend with itself.
>>
File: four_horseman.png (881KB, 1366x734px) Image search: [Google]
four_horseman.png
881KB, 1366x734px
Friendly reminder that this is the best thing that Revelation ever caused to happen:

https://youtu.be/szJq1lwnkNw?t=15m23s
>>
>>123806914
Of course, unless we have any of this stuff revealed directly to us by the holy spirit (unlikely for someone posting on 4chan), it's all guess work.
>>
>>123807580
true. probably everyone of them wants to be the antichrist themselves
>>
>>123806914

Schau dir mal Roger Liebis Viedeos an
Er ist Christ und hat ein umfassendes Wissen über diese Zeit
Für mich ist er derjenige der am meisten Sinn macht, da er die Prophezeiungen mit dem alten (z.B.Daniel) und neuen Testament vergleicht und somit die Symbolik versucht zu entschlüsseln
>>
>>123808140
Exactly. The Good submits to right authority. The evil always aspires to usurp.
>>
>>123806914

Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFRxHccxD94
>>
>>123808422
will look at him, but some other times. thanks for the recommendation though
>>
Brothers, do you have faith that the Son of God will come down? My heart was getting filled with hope every new day -- for I must've planted some seed of faith -- but it's also grown terrible angst and dread.
>>
>>123796520
Curious what people think of this:
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvOCmse_KE&list=PLl4oTqKnM8rxbI91tO2TY-EskVds9DooT
>>
>>123806914

>37As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark.…

noah knew when the end was comming the normies did not until it was to late we can know when about its going to happen by signs but if someone pulls a date out of his ass its not then because no one knows the day or the hour
>>
>>123809051
Keep the faith! It's coming.
>>
>>123800824
Do as you think can expand debate on the issue
>>
>>123809051
>>123809635
As a man who literally studied and practiced Christianity for 20 years of his life, I honestly feel obligated to say you guys should really stop.

It's legitimately all bullshit. By 'bullshit' I dont mean it's a lol-u-got-rused type thing; I simply mean that there is literally nothing about the religion nor is there anything in the books that can't be found a thousand places outside of the religion. The teachings and morals ring true but everything about them had existed far longer than said books.

Jesus was basically just Windows 3.1 that added 16bit colors to Unix campfire stories, bros. Install Gentoo already.
>>
>>123809626
that wasnt the end though. that was a reset because shit was fucked up. it will be the same sentimentallity when it comes as back then though. degeneracy, godless behaviour, racemixing (fallen angels and humans)etc. what we have now basically
>>
>>123811274
Why did the Big G fuck up the konami code and have to smash the reset button in the first place though since he programmed the game
>>
>>123810481
> nothing about the religion nor is there anything in the books that can't be found a thousand places outside of the religion.

Somewhat true, but not surprising if you take it as true that we all descended from Adam and Noah, or what these symbolically represent. What I mean is that the original man had full knowledge of God and his laws. This was then corrupted through the generations.

Given this, it should not be surprising that we find some remnant of the truth in all world cultures.

Furthermore, Christianity is unique in that it has so many true moral teachings all collected in one place. Everything that is true in any religion, is all present in the sacred scriptures and teachings.

Also, no other religion, outside the Abrahamic Faiths, teache both that: Man is finite and imperfect, and utterly incapable of remedying this situation by his own effort; and that God is One.

All other religions teach either: God permeates all existence, including our own souls, therefore we can by our own efforts lift the veils of ignorance and realize our inherent divinity and perfection; or that there are a plethora of perfected and eternal beings, of varying natures, and espousing various morals, who are all perfect, eternal, and capable of uplifting man.
>>
>>123809626
we are ready since the day we were born christians; by keeping our faith, praying and fasting and fighting the urge of sin everyday. That's how we should be, not running around and spouting out dates about the end times.

honestly, when ever I think about the habbening of september it fills me with so much unease, I don't know why, specially while everyone else is happy... I just don't want to see destruction, specially when a world war, i can't get throught this semester because it's the only thing I think about... and what about next year? will I be able to graduate? why don't I just leave college and dedicate my time for prayers?... all these thoughts I just can't, if I die know it will be much better than dealing with these thoughts.
>>
(((King James Bible)))
>>
>>123812094
probably some bug in the AI causing the people to become degenerate and corrupted.
he gave the people free will, this is what came out of it, he wasnt happy seeing how we destroy ourselves and the planet and thought its better to start anew once again
>>
>>123812207
>Furthermore, Christianity is unique in that it has so many true moral teachings all collected in one place. Everything that is true in any religion, is all present in the sacred scriptures and teachings.
>Also, no other religion, outside the Abrahamic Faiths, teache both that: Man is finite and imperfect, and utterly incapable of remedying this situation by his own effort; and that God is One.

That is just beyond wrong, though.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493634432590.jpg (39KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493634432590.jpg
39KB, 564x564px
>>123796520
>interpreting Revelation
Can't do it.
T. Orthodox
>>
>>123813434
This will be my desktop background, thank you <3
we are just humans, even men of God, our why of thinking can't exceed the limit of whet we see and know, that's why not all teachings are the same, and every person has there own way of studying the bible.
The only way we can get closer to God is by prayer and eventually he will lead us to the truth.
I'm also an orthodox <3 and I'm thankful for that
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493499151332.jpg (57KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493499151332.jpg
57KB, 1152x720px
>>123815889
God bless you brother and may He keep you safe and grant you peace. +
>>
>>123813191
Considering I have studied world religion extensively, spending much time as a pagan, I'm going to need a source on that.

Hindu: The Atman (individual soul) is an aspect of Brahman, and can realize it's divinity through detachment, right conduct, purity, and meditation.

Bhuddism: Our sorry state is due to ignorance and desire. Through focus'ed meditation on detachment, right conduct, and meditation, we can become enlightened and detached from the world, escaping the yoke of incarnation.

Greek/Roman paganism: There are many immortal gods. They have different desires of us morally. If, by our own efforts, we live a morally upright and virtuous life (often primarily bravery), we can gain the favor of the God or The Gods generally, who will bestow rewards upon us in this life and the next.

Only Christianity, Judaism, and to a lesser extent Islam teaches that we need the redemptive and regenerating power of the Grace of God to eliminate Sin from the Soul. In the modern day, only Christianity unambiguously holds to this doctrine.
>>
>>123817089
>Only Christianity, Judaism, and to a lesser extent Islam teaches that we need the redemptive and regenerating power of the Grace of God to eliminate Sin from the Soul

Zoro and Tao just to name two off the top of my head.

>Considering I have studied world religion extensively, spending much time as a pagan, I'm going to need a source on that.

Be more specific please and I'll absolutely answer what exactly you have a question about
>>
>>123809637
Thank you. I asked because I normally approach the topic from outside, rather than relying solely on the Scripture and contemplate.
>>123810481
While I agree that on spiritual sense, it is nothing worthwhile however historically speaking, even though distorted, Bible is a time-capsule which even though biased, tell us of the time.
On its own, Bible is worthless rambling about tribe and genealogy but the only four times it associate itself with outer cultures namely Egypt, Babylon, Persian, and Greeks - we have Hermetic styled use of symbology in the literature and that is the source of interest because it gives us the view from the other side of the river, i.e through the eyes of Hebrews.

Since in a glance, I gathered that you are focussing on the wrestling-duality of sentences "In the days of Noah... so shall in the day..."

Most take it literally, however, there are non-canon (For both for RC and Protestants; I have no idea as to of Orthodox) materials which shed lights as to what was happening during the time of Noah that could be happening right now?

>Degeneracy, corruption, sexual deviancy, subversion, war?
No, these things have been in circulation since the time history has been recorded. Forget the Bible, some of the oldest poem of Sumer, Enlil, and Sud tells of the rape of goddess Sud by God Enlil. That story is over 6000 years old.

The key point of concern is the event surrounding the birth of Noah himself.
conti...
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 119x119px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 119x119px
>>123815889
>This will be my desktop background
>564x564
>>
>>123817089
Yet only Christianity tells of how God humbled Himself out of love for His creation that He became fully man while still being fully God for the sake of our Salvation.
>>
File: RiverCeleste.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
RiverCeleste.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>123817900
The main sources would Book of Jubilees, written by Noah's grandfather Enoch. He was the first one to be taken "up". Now you are free to understand it as you would like. If you are religious, you may take it as "Heaven", if you are conspiratorial, you may take it as "Space" and if you are pragmatic, you may take it as shroom tripping.
The situation doesn't concern.
The book is famously discredited as apocryphal book, forgery, heresy etc and thus considered notwithstanding of Biblical scrutiny. Curiously, however, this book is the main source of Apocalyptic events in NT and Revelation especially.
The original name - the Book of Jubilees is so because this book standardized the 50-year cycles, based on the events that were happening and were to happen in future.
The book expands on the Genesis event of Nephilim.
It describes that heavenly beings were intermarrying human girls and their progeny was something beyond the control of the Elohim. These beings were also teaching men - metallurgy, the art of makeup, shield-making, and warfare, etc.
In keeping with the biased tradition of the Hebrews, the events are distorted from "pious Enoch" viewpoint. However, there is an event in the book which signifies that something else is entirely the source of contention. Enoch is chosen as an emissary between Elohim and the heavenly beings who are known as Watchers. or the ones who have rebelled.
conti...
>>
File: 268.png (520KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
268.png
520KB, 1920x1080px
>>123818032
hehehehehehhe
>>
>>123817820
Tao is not a good match. It teaches that we can learn to follow the Great Way of the Dao, and become open and receptive enough to learn to follow it's subtle promptings. This is not the same as humbling yourself before the almighty, who, according to his own will, can redeem and regenerate your soul.

From my understanding Zoro teaches that the God of light purges and redeems all those who serve him in the war against the forces of darkness. Admittedly a more difficult case for me to make. One issue is that to the Zoro, God is not one, or almighty. This is because the god of evil/ darkness is considered his coequal.

Hence my point stands. Only Abraham and his ilk teach BOTH that saving grace is necessary, AND that God is One Almighty.
>>
>>123819489
>Only Abraham and his ilk teach BOTH that saving grace is necessary, AND that God is One Almighty.

...and?

Why is that a benefit and/or worth anything of value? Because it uses concepts from other sources - as said in my original post - and gives you the timesaving of reading 1 big book instead of 2 medium-ish books?
>>
>>123819389
Enoch "says" [read: the author of the book says, because this book was written much later from oral and other older source materials] that the hybrid offsprings are monstrous and cannibalistic and that they kill men and provoke men to war. Enoch describes them as men of renown [if they are hybrid, how are they men of renown?]
The Watchers themselves seek clemency from something and it is implied that they are stuck in the middle of a war.
Both Bible and the Book of Jubilees doesn't clarify as to what the fug is habbening?

Enter extra Biblical source - Erra and Ishum. The epic is a Babylonian foretelling of an older Sumerian story where Ishum is identified with Ninurta and Erra with Nergal. Both are sons of Enlil.
The story clarifies that the "men", "children of men" and "a rebellion" have surrounded the gods and a war has been declared. In response, the gods have placed an embargo over the world and there is a scarcity of food. Unfortunately, there is a dangerous famine in the land. Desperate men have descended into cannibalism as gods are not listening to their plight. Simple men have fallen to the whims of gods and rebel gods.
Erra is furious and wants to genocide everyone. Ishum pacifies Erra and tells him that there exists a weapon of Old, the weapon which hasn't been used for a long time. The last time the weapon was used by their father, Enlil, Earth was completely flooded, was formless and there was no life.
Now, the comparative analogy will tell you that the Angry God of Genesis - the one who forbids, curse and show no mercy is actually Enlil. The merciful one is Ea. Together, they preside in the council which Genesis calls - Elohim.
conti...
>>
>>123820495
These, taken together, represent one coherent and inseparable doctrine. This refutes your claim that everything within The Bible can be found in other religions.
>>
>>123821094
Fascinating. Easy to see why it was anathematized, despite being quoted verbatim in the gospels.
>>
>>123821621
>These, taken together, represent one coherent and inseparable doctrine.

>coherent
This. No one has ever misinterpreted the Bible.

>inseperable
This. The Bible is not just some compilation of various books from various people written at various times.
>>
File: britishcatholicanon.png (13KB, 583x167px) Image search: [Google]
britishcatholicanon.png
13KB, 583x167px
>>123798183
>>123799000
>>123799682
>>123800902
Of course it is, Britirenaeus. Of course it is.
>>
>>123822350
> No one has ever misinterpreted the Bible.

People misinterpret physics all of the time. Does that mean physics is incoherent?

>The Bible is not just some compilation of various books from various people written at various times.

St. John's Gospel is one book written by one man at one time. It fully expounds this doctrine.
>>
>>123823048
>People misinterpret physics all of the time. Does that mean physics is incoherent?
No, because you can replicate and predict everything that physics demonstrates at any given time in any place that exists. Also it predicts with essentially 100% accuracy.
Also it has nothing to do with the coherence of a doctrine. Profound strawman, anon.

>St. John's Gospel is one book written by one man at one time. It fully expounds this doctrine.
And what language was it written in and how identical in informationare the original manuscript and the [insert bible here] version? Oh, right - because the original is actually impossible to read and the 10,000 other printed versions of it were all heavily edited and re-worded by numerous other people a thousand years ago.
>>
>>123821848
Anathema doesn't even begin to describe what has happened over the course of Middle-eastern History. The history and archaeology are beyond fascinating, it is mind-numbing, my anon friend.
>>123821094
conti...
---
For now, let's keep the abrupt beginning of Genesis on hold as starting from that point will derail the discussion of what was happening during Noah.
---
Enoch becomes a scribe that has to note everything that happens in 3-5 heaven and on Earth. He also has to do the emissary work between rebel faction and the Elohim.
During these times, Enoch's son Lamech is out for one and a half year.
Note: They are nomadic shepherds who take sheep and goats to faraway places during a seasonal cycle. They have not accepted the agriculture like others in the North (The north would be the same castle which was named later in times of Joshua - Jericho. The city was inhabited continuously since 11000-10500 BC up to 7000 BC then abandoned and then inhabited again.]

While Lamech is away, Noah is born. Lamech returns and he doubts his wife's chastity. Considering that rebel "gods" and "divine beings" are fathering children left and right - Lamech is frightened. He approaches his father Enoch. They witness the child - the child has qualities not common to their kind. He doesn't have red-brown hair, dark eyes, and olive skin. Instead, he has wool white hairs and shining eyes like skies [one can tell that he meant blue]. Enoch assures Lamech that the child is not a degenerate but a gift of God. Considering that God aka Elohim in the original text, Ea in Sumerian, was the nearest and dearest to Enoch's bloodline, Noah was the offspring of Ea. Lamech accepts the child.
However, Lamech's cousins found out about it and kill him (this event is very obscure and fragmented: either it didn't survive the oral traditions or it was deliberately deleted.)
Noah grows up under the grace of Elohim aka Ea. He is chosen one because he is half divine.
Conti...
>>
>>123804966
ROFL too bad it won't be more visible in LA i'd love to hear about all the retards searing their eyes out looking directly at it ::my sides::
>>
>>123817900
>rather than relying solely on the Scripture
Instead of relying "solely" on scripture, you rely on books and other people's opinions - that rely solely on scripture?
>>
File: Pretty_Sure.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty_Sure.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>123825641
>rely on books and other people's opinions - that rely solely on scripture?
I didn't know that Sumerian, Babylonian and Egyptian texts were dependent of Biblical Scripture!
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.