[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ted Kaczynski BTFOs /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 35

File: kacz_027.jpg (57KB, 287x425px) Image search: [Google]
kacz_027.jpg
57KB, 287x425px
“The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.”

In one single paragraph, Ted Kaczynski manages to completely destroy the modern right wing movement.
>>
File: 1488628899207.png (152KB, 1200x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1488628899207.png
152KB, 1200x1620px
>>
>>115208893
Yeah cuckservatives have failed over the last 40 yrs. This is not new information
>>
>>115209090
Not just conservatives. That paragraph applies to all right wingers really as you all want to preserve traditional values.
>>
/pol/ is not conservative laddo
>>
>>115208893
>>115209005
This is what happens when you take too many red pills.
>>
>>115209166
I don't. I just want to kill niggers.
>>
>>115209005
Based Ted was right about literally everything. He is the final redpill. Very hard to swallow at first but once you do you see reality in a new light.

Also his decomposition of leftist mentality is probably the most accurate I have ever seen. All you need to know to understand the modern leftist and why he thinks and acts the way he does is explained right there.
>>
>>115209203
That applies equally to right wingers as right wingers also want to preserve traditional values. It's a core part of right wing thought and idealogy.
>>
>>115209342
Then you're not even a sophisticated right winger. You're just another Neo-Nazi retard.
>>
>>115209599
Oh and jews.
>>
>>115209166
Not really. Under a democracy we have to accept that the social conditions alter the value system. Under fascism we can simply force preferable behaviour.
>>
>>115208893
>yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth

lmao he's trying to say this is a bad thing?
>>
>>115209863
ted wanted to live a quiet life innawoods and someone built a road in his precious forest
>>
>>115208893

Kacyzinski was just pussyfooting around naming the Jew.
>>
>>115209863
considering he was an anarcho-primitivist

yea

he sort of has a point, but I don't think its impossible to remain true to tradition while adapting to new technology, he displays a very black and white view on that.
>>
File: VargSon.png (1MB, 1282x618px) Image search: [Google]
VargSon.png
1MB, 1282x618px
>>115208893
sounds like someone we know
>>
>>115208893
That point, while mostly true, is simply irrelevant. You can't abandon technological progress because in that situation you'll just fall prey to your neighgours/global powers that aren't willing to do the same, so the only realistic option is to try preserve traditional values despite changing economy and new technologies.
Ironically his life story is a great example of that scenario in a miro scale.
>>
>>115208893
Except that is something I see expressed on here by right wingers all the time. That is why this board is closer Fascism, then in "conservatism".
>>
>>115208893
Who the fuck is focusing on slowing economic growth and stopping technological advancement here? Yeah that stuff would be great, but I don't pretend like the right will bring about my utopia. I just believe it will brinn about less of a hell than the establishment left.
>>
>>115209863
Of course. What other end is there to it than a hyper-controlled, desexed, deracinated, tranquilised, microchipped population living in stacked and packed in some boxed in cities that comprise one twentieth of the earth's land area?
>>
>>115209166
conservatives and neo cohens have been the face of the repub party. Your acting like all right wingers have been in power. You are fucking retarded. Go melt your brains in the sun more aussie fag
>>
>>115210105
>so the only realistic option is to try preserve traditional values despite changing economy and new technologies.

Yea, isn't this literally the entire point of "riding the tiger" that Evola suggested?

It's not like the issue of progress and technology hasn't been acknowledged by traditionalists before Ted.
>>
>>115210056
The only people who have managed to do manage that level of tradition (and birth rates and everything else that comes along with it) are the Amish.

Really makes you think doesn't it?

>>115210105
The point is that it is hopeless. Traditional values become harder and harder to maintain as we progress technology and economically. That's why they peaked in the early 1900s and we've become more and more degenerate as the years go by.

>>115210390
Ted was right about technology and the economy but it's hard to enforce his views. This is why I think that collapse is inevitable. He had the right diagnosis and the cure but we can't implement it so we will eventually die.
>>
>>115208893

Apparently OP hasn't heard of the military backed mainly by most Conservative forms of government...A shit ton of technology comes from the Mil even the fucking internet you are on now was invented by my countries military to talk shit about Russia.
>>
>>115209166
It's more that we want to change to an approach that's guided by the past.

You can't do that forever, but it's something we need right now.
>>
>>115210589
did the Roman Empires culture of being thirsty fall apart because the aqueduct was invented ?

come on man
>>
>>115210276
Fascism is slavery. You're solution to the problem is retarded.

Imagine fascism today.. It would be done with mass surveillance and AI. It'd be like 1984 except a right wing version of it. Still a nightmare because you wouldn't be free as you would be forced and molded into becoming a traditionalist or whatever the right wing dictators think you should be.
>>
>>115210902
The age of decadence is the last stage of a civilization's collapse that age is achieved due to economic growth + technology.
>>
>>115210589
>The point is that it is hopeless.

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that it's necessary to try since it seems that lack of those values leads to falling fertility rates and demographic replacement by more traditional peoples.

>Traditional values become harder and harder to maintain

That's only half of the problem and the other one is that since the 60s traditional values are under constant attack.
>>
You don't understand the system you are enslaved in. Just because the US is better then Africa doesn't mean it's good. The Central Zionist Bankers who own the FED and most central banks around the world uses the monetary system to keep 90+% of people in perpetual slavery. They also use the GOV control and the Laws as well. So you have to pay Taxes, Interest, usury and inflation, not to mention taxes on inflation. You end up paying probably 75% of your labor back to the mega rich bankers through the system of controls. It's complicated a bit how it works, but when you understand it, it's easy to see.

WAKE UP CLOWNS!!!!!
>>
>>115211192
despite the multiple collapses we're still on an upward trajectory throughout history

if we've successfully fucked the Earth beyond repair then Ted is right

the rejection of traditional values is a relatively recent thing and its only in select countries that its happened. you think Muslims are losing a grip on their traditions because they can use a smart phone in the desert now?
>>
>>115211887
>>115211192

also I must ask, would traditional values have fallen so far in the West if media Jews hadn't spent the last 70 years actively subverting Western Christian values?
>>
>>115211061
>Fascism is slavery.

I have seen all sorts of things be called "slavery". The truth is that reality itself is slavery as we are bound by natural parameters that we cannot escape from. Calling anything "slavery" other than outright slavery is not a good argument.

So the question becomes what system will pull us out of this fall into decadence. Democracy has failed and it will require completely collapse and market corrections OR an authoritarian state to right us up again. Its evidence that people turn towards the latter.
>>
>>115208893
since when does pol support cuckservaties and christcucks?
>>
>>115209355
Yup. I had never heard of his philosophies before but came to the same conclusion. The modern world is not compatible with humans.
>>
>>115211061
>It would be done with mass surveillance and AI. It'd be like 1984 except a right wing version of it.

At this point it's either that or sharia and in your case Communist Party of China.
>>
>>115208893

Tech and morals are not mutually exclusive dipshit
>>
>>115208893
>Ted Kaczynski manages to completely destroy the modern right wing movement.

he was just pointing out how Tavistock had already subverted the right into the modern cuckservative
>>
File: 1488306911050.jpg (1MB, 1236x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488306911050.jpg
1MB, 1236x1080px
>>115208893
Nigga didn't know 'bout my Roko's Basilisk
>>
>>115208893
There are probably more actual fascists than conservatives on /pol/ though. If anything Ted probably saw fascism as better or inevitable under technology but using his worldview and seeing freedom as most important anarcho-primitivism is obviously the most optimal system.
>>
>>115212267
/pol/ is a christian board, faggot.
Accept it or get out.

>>115208893
Ted's insane. He may be intelligent but there's still plenty that he cannot see. We can make it work if we get together and make it happen. This means we need to expel all those who would stand in our way.

We have to move one step at a time but we're working on it.
>>
>>115211881
Some of us realize this.
We become outlaws/criminals. The enemy of the controllers and the controlled alike.
>>
>>115211061

>implying you aren't being molded to the same extent in a (((democracy)))
>>
If you take one example - sleep. Modern lighting interrupts our sleep patterns. To change this, we would have to limit our light-needing activities such as computers to certain times of the day. But then, even such a simple change may be impossible as various competitive forces may give an advantage to people who use artificial light outside of this time period.

I think it is a race to the end.
>>
>>115211887

>you think Muslims are losing a grip on their traditions

They are, actually.
>>
Take another example - exercise. Humans are not designed to sit all day. It leads to tight hip flexors and other problems. We then exercise after work. But this adds to the stuff we have to do each day. Humans used to work for 3-4 hours per day. Now we work 9 hours per day. But because the work doesn't involve exercise, we need to perform various exercises to try to correct the problems of sitting all day. But then that makes our 9 hours go up to 10 or 11 hours. And so on.
>>
>>115208893
Why anarcho-primitivists can't just live innawoods and leave normal people alone?
>>
File: 1268980099510.gif (3MB, 256x195px) Image search: [Google]
1268980099510.gif
3MB, 256x195px
>>115212750
>Ted's insane.
You're either insane, or a tool in this world.
"Insanity" is a label used to demonize ideas that would cause damage to the manufactured order.

Ted Kaczynski saw where technology was leading humanity. We're creating a world we're not evolved enough to handle.
This high-speed high-tech world causes excess dopamine release leading to excess sexual libido, excess egotism, and psychosis(all symptoms of high dopamine agonism) among the general population.

Ted saw this shit happening and it scared him so badly, he went out into the woods to escape it.
He then wrote a manifesto that explained it all in clear detail. Unfortunately, he was a nobody and had no reasonable way to get his writings out where people would take note.

So he took the last resort. The one surefire way to become famous is to become infamous. Commit a few shocking acts and everyone trains their eyes on you. And your ramblings.
And it worked. Had he never bombed anyone, no one would have ever read his manifesto. But they have because he became famous for infamous acts, and his manifesto is 100% correct.
>>
>>115209863
Actually anon read his text, its quite good. This quote aline doesnt seem legit, unless you read the entire text and understand the context.
>>
>>115208893

Ted hated technology though so this isnt a critique of conservatism, just its implentation in industrial society. I mean he hated lefties more than we hate australians
>>
>>115214114
Day of the boomerang when?
>>
>>115213695
His insanity doesn't help him see a bigger picture, which there always is.
He failed to see the answer in front of him.
You must refine the people to be ready for greater tech. Collect the people who understand the dangers and create a society for them.
Personally I see the answer in a form of a free fascist state. One that gives great freedom to it's citizens as long as they fit a few criteria, yet to be hashed out.
I'm crazy too though.
>>
>>115214150
And your answer to elevated dopamine? Putting everyone on antipsychotic drugs?
>>
>>115213695
Ted is a fucking idiot. You can't stop technological progress. Ones who stop, loose. Someone always will keep going on and reap the benefits.
>>
>>115209166
>2017
>not being a literal paleocon
>>
>>115208893
you need technological and economic prowess to win the geopolitical battle for global dominance, traditional values don't have to fall to the wayside to win the war of the cultures you dumbfuck.
>>
>>115208893

How exactly does technological progress and economic growth break down traditional values?

From what I can tell, the traditional values of family, community, and church remain largely unchanged despite thousands of years of "progress".
>>
File: Colonel Friday.jpg (226KB, 385x568px) Image search: [Google]
Colonel Friday.jpg
226KB, 385x568px
A reminder that most contemporary technologies like microships, printed motherboards and liquid crystals and the like were extracted out of the Roswell Crash, these discoveries were made almost overnight and came out of nowhere, but all after 47. Look it up, it's obvious they weren't in development before.

Roswell Crash happened after Jack Parsons, scientist and occulstist, founder of JPL, designer of Pentagon performed a ritual in the Mojave Desert with L. Ron Hubbard and then convinced the US Military to conduct some nuclear tests on that spot.

He opened a portal to Universe B, where is these aliens come from.

By using they technology en masse every day, we bring our frequency down to Universe B levels, which is why the world is getting more and more fucked up. There's more to this than Cutural Marxism and Postmodernism.

pic related
>>
>>115208893
Sure. It's he right always sucking Apple products dicks. It right wingers and their Google, twitter facebook in everyones lives. The left is fkn retarded.
>>
File: 1272232524433.jpg (108KB, 603x434px) Image search: [Google]
1272232524433.jpg
108KB, 603x434px
>>115214653
>You can't stop technological progress.
And thus until we evolve to handle that level of stress, we're doomed to live in a society of sex and violence caused by D2 agonism.

This is something we're going to have to get used to, because it's either a fucked up society, or a Luddite/Ascetic society.
>>
>>115208893
>In one single paragraph, Ted Kaczynski manages to completely destroy the modern right wing movement.

No. This is just some ramblings of a nobody. You're giving him way too much credit.
>>
>>115214114
He hated lefties more than we hate the leaf. Leftists are who took away his way of life not the conservatives.
>>
>>115215058
He destroyed modern politics in general. He hated the left more than the right because it was the left that ruined his way of life in the first place.
>>
>>115208893
He doesn't beat me the fuck out. I have always found the technological progressivism among right wingers to be an irony.
>>
>>115208893
There shouldn't be technological progress to make our lives easier, we should focus on medicine and settling other plants, not iphones ad other faggotry.
>>
>>115215069
He took away his way of life.
>>
>>115215170
The fuck do you mean by "we"? I would love to see your hairy monkey ass to invent something.
>>
>>115213256
>humans used to work for 3-4 hours a day
Nigga what? Peasants had to work the land all day and even before that, tribal life is a constant struggle.
>>
>>115208893
ummm, wouldn't this be the liberal agenda too? trump is trying to make america great again circa 1955. he's trying to bring back heavy industry, while cutting science funding......
>>
>>115215361

>Peasants had to work the land all day

Three weeks a year, tops. If you think medieval peasantry and craftsmen worked anywhere near the hours the modern wageslave has to put in, you need to do some reading.
>>
>>115215165
To think that he "destroyed the right wing" with one paragraph is a gross overestimation and you know it.
>>
>>115214589
people develop a tolerance, dumbfuck.
>>
>>115215553
You are literally retarded
>>
>>115214589
>Putting everyone on antipsychotic drugs
Hell no. People can do fine without drugs. I've personally found a mix of natural supplements that has evened out my moods and actually made me overall more healthy. I'd recommend that everyone take them but I'm no one.
>>
>>115215731
>"a" tolerance
Lmao
>>
>>115208893

Teddy is right, of course. I plan on going primitive myself.
>>
losers always truthfully tell your their life philosophy and it's always trash.

winners always lie to you, so you can trust nothing they say about themselves or what they believe.

which example do you want to learn from?
>>
>>115215815
>People can do fine without drugs.
He said, in a country where 70% of people are on at least one prescription drug.
>>
>>115215731
That tolerance only makes dopamine less euphoric.
The sexual and psychosis effects are not diminished in tolerance.
>>
>>115208893
Who let the Una bomber out?
>>
>>115215844
>lowest tier janitor trolling
back to the toilets, dumbfuck. even the potato niggers are a step above you.
>>
>>115215699
Working the fields isn't the only work peasants had to do and it's not like making it through the winter was a comfortable thing.
>>
File: tk pardon.jpg (146KB, 1199x896px) Image search: [Google]
tk pardon.jpg
146KB, 1199x896px
>>115216200
Trump
>>
>>115215729
I didn't say he destroyed the right wing you fucking idiot. I said he destroyed modern politics in general as in everything he attempted was designed to destroy the things that were forcing change in his life which were not left nor right it was the political landscape in general but the increase of leftist policy is what drove him over the edge.
>>
Only cuckservatives care about the (((economy))). And regarding technology, it is true. If we had time to sort ourselves out before we go to mars or create god-like powers then we'd be better off. But I don't think it can be stopped. We must build up our minds, bodies and spirits.
>>
File: 1482248172972.jpg (59KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1482248172972.jpg
59KB, 500x539px
apparently not wanting your country to be overrun by camel jockeys and wishing for stable families is unreasonable impediment to progress
>>
>>115216179
post a study proving this, and it must be specific to dopamine, or fuck off. tolerance curves every effect.
>>
File: bait.jpg (4KB, 260x143px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
4KB, 260x143px
>>115216295
>>
File: 1486901768076.png (1MB, 728x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1486901768076.png
1MB, 728x1218px
Apparently he didn't know about islam. Islam shows that technological progress and economic growth do not contradict the persistence of moral values. Economic growth doesn't need to be created by (((capitalism))). Take the real red pill and learn about islamic finance.
>>
>>115215349
By we, I mean everyone who is not mentally retarded. most people and most likely me will never invent anything. If you are talking shit about my nation, then look at pic related faggot.
>>
>>115216489
lol, ahmed nobody wants to worship your goat headed god.
>>
>>115216230
>found the nigger
Easy Jamal
>>
File: 1486089979544.jpg (31KB, 480x448px) Image search: [Google]
1486089979544.jpg
31KB, 480x448px
>>115208893
>In order to have faster tech that allows the transfer and accessibility of information you need faggots to be getting married in a catholic church
>In order to have a more lossless fuel source at a cheaper price point to the consumer you need to have degenerate music pumping through your television constantly for childeren
>In order to have the ability to more easily transfer parts and people to space stations you need to have a million single mothers raising bastard kids who grow up to be criminals
>In order to not have asshole banks destroying the wealth of the middle class you need to indoctrinate your children about the merrits of homosexual intercourse at the age of 6

Really got me thinking there.
>>
>>115208893
conservatives =/= modern right wing movement or /pol/ for that matter
>>
>>115215170
settling other planets*
>>
>122. Even if medical progress could be maintained without the rest of the technological system, it would by itself bring certain evils. Suppose for example that a cure for diabetes is discovered. People with a genetic tendency to diabetes will then be able to survive and reproduce as well as anyone else. Natural selection against genes for diabetes will cease and such genes will spread throughout the population. (This may be occurring to some extent already, since diabetes, while not curable, can be controlled through use of insulin.) The same thing will happen with many other diseases susceptibility to which is affected by genetic degradation of the population. The only solution will be some sort of eugenics program or extensive genetic engineering of human beings, so that man in the future will no longer be a creation of nature, or of chance, or of God (depending on your religious or philosophical opinions), but a manufactured product.

>123. If you think that big government interferes in your life too much NOW, just wait till the government starts regulating the genetic constitution of your children. Such regulation will inevitably follow the introduction of genetic engineering of human beings, because the consequences of unregulated genetic engineering would be disastrous. [19]

My favorite passage from his manifesto
It basically outlines humanity's future if we keep heading in this same direction society will be met with some very troubling existential questions that will need fast answers.

genetic engineering, cybernetics or hybridization are inevitable.
>>
>>115208893

I don;t get how traditional values inhibit technological progress in the main. A new smart fridge isn;t going to make me start fucking kids.
>>
>>115216865
You might be interested in his new book: https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Tech-Revolution-Theodore-John-Kaczynski/dp/1944228004
>>
>>115216700
>in order to use human beings as interchangeable parts in the technological-industrial system with maximum efficiency, you need social atomization, the decay of """intolerance""", and mass entertainment to keep the drones docile and palliated
checks out
>>
>>115208893
>>115209166
>>115209355
>>115210589
>>115211061
>>115211192

How do you explain Saudi Arabia?
>high tech
>high income
>ultra conservative

Israel also has a rapidly growing minority of ultra-traditional jews who nevertheless function well in society.
>>
>>115216230
>fucking burger negro
Living in the US doesn't make you someone important, degenerate scum
>>
>>115208893
>inevitably breaks down traditional values
Says who? The faggot who wrote this? Just because you're unwilling to see the benefit doesn't mean traditional values are bad.
>>
File: 1486335901672.jpg (135KB, 1666x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1486335901672.jpg
135KB, 1666x1182px
>>115217062
Saudi Arabia is fucking BASED. The key to morality is to stop women's rights.
>>
>>115217062
The fact that Jews, let alone ultra-orthodox ones, can make it in an Arab nation should be proof enough that technical progress has eroded SA's traditional values.
>>
>'Technology is not good'
>implying language is not technology
>implying bombs are not technology
>implying 'traditional values' aren't predicated on agriculture, which requires at least rudimentary technology

When ya boi Ted Kazinx rejects the tech, why doesn't he go all the way to living like a chimpanzee? Because he can't, because technology is a part of being human, and it was a part of him whenever he sent a bomb in the mail. He was completely BLUEPILLED about his own nature. His mind was not ordered, and despite whatever astute things he may have written it's clear from his actions he only wanted to cause chaos in the world. He was likely profoundly sad, or at least believed that pain and misery were more fundamental realities of life than happiness or even meaning, hence the desire to return to a state of pure strife, but you can't go all the way with a philosophy like that because it contradicts your humanity, and so then you have to bomb people to try to make them like yourself.

Furthermore, all of you saying otherwise are utter faggots.
>>
>>115210708
Your country invented the Internet for a faster way to get cuckold porn
>>
>>115217441
symbolic language was a mistake
>>
>>115217062
Saudi Arabia is not conservative. They are radicals who, instead of positing a perfect future ,posit a perfect past that must be returned to. They have no problem with changing society fundamentally if it suits their vision.

Right-wing radicals are still radicals.
>>
>>115208893

>dur hur change happens so we should just abandon tradition

Boy nice fucking logic fallacy.
>>
>>115208893
>I don't. I just want to kill niggers.
Try killing turkey for Thanksgiving first, edgelord.
>>
>>115208893
Im right of center and I am very anti twitter/social media and smart phone.

I have only a flip phone and when I have kids I will not give them a smart phone until they are 15
>>
>>115217191
do you listen to that putin speech everyday to try to fix your inferiority complex? poland is a junk puppet state and always has been.
>>
>>115217441
>implying agriculture was good
It was objectively bad for the first few thousand years

Most technology is bad for humans, the major exceptions are cultural technologies like architecture and music
>>
>>115217062

They aren't conservative in the Western sense at all. They're Salafists that got rich on oil, their country runs on slave labor.
>>
>>115208893
>turning the planet into a nature preserve.

The goal ought to be to get off this rock and become space faring.
>>
>>115217805
Ten or fifteen is a pretty loose definition of "few".
>>
He is onto something, people are killing themselves in droves in the West and get pumped up on countless chemicals because our way of life is completely "unnatural". Ironically the best way to restoring human happiness is to turn everything into ashes and go back to living innawoods.
>>
>>115208893

That's retarded.
>>
>>115217792
>muh education
>muh healthcare
I bet you think we use cyrillic alphabet. You are a puppet of Trump and Mexicans/Negroes are basically fucking your tight arse up
>>
>>115208893
This guy was a pussy. He was scared of technology, like some little snowflake faggit. Lost his mind over the simple idea of technology getting slightly better over time. He would probably have been comforted to know that current technological progress has been at a grinding halt for the last 20 years or so.

As far as op goes, literally not an argument: the paragraph.
>>
>>115208893
What is archeofuturism.
>>
>>115218238

>current technological progress has been at a grinding halt for the last 20 years or so.

That's because we don't have any more new UFO's to gut and then reverse engineer.
>>
>>115217792
Nigger, do you even read history books?
>>
>>115218452
This.

Russia shot one down over Chelyabinsk a few years ago and then we got the Tesla Model X.

But then you faggots put sanctions on Russia and they can't afford to shoot down UFOs anymore.

Half the US shooting down power = half the technological advancement.

All over a stupid little piece of land in Ukraine.
>>
>>115214938

Based Grant Morrison
>>
>>115218798

He Green Pilled as fuck. I consider reading Doom Patrol and The Invisibles a nessacary part of the modern initiatory practice.
>>
>>115215165
how did the left ruin his way of life?
>>
>>115219106

I would add "The Filth" as a "reverse side" of "The Invisibles". Have you seen the documentary "Grant Morrison: Talking with Gods"? Highly recommended.
>>
>>115208893
>/pol/
>conservative
we natsoc, ya dingo
>>
File: superioratheist.jpg (21KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
superioratheist.jpg
21KB, 480x600px
>>115208893

haha i bet smug libtards are to smug to read his manifesto

http://cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

go on tards i double dare you
>>
>>115213505
Because they can't escape civilization faggot. Civilization is a cancer that keeps on growing. That's why Ted went mad.

Just like modern cities. There's a reason why rural people are more conservative and city people are more liberal. There's less civilization.
>>
>>115214150
Holy fuck. Read what you're saying. You sound so delusional. Ted saw the logical end game of technology. You literally can't argue against what he is saying especially in today's age where he is proven more right every day.

Ted was a prophet and in the future he will be remembered as a man who saw it all coming.
>>
File: pepe103.png (129KB, 709x748px) Image search: [Google]
pepe103.png
129KB, 709x748px
>>115209669

:3
>>
What a shitty thread.
>>
>>115217624
go home jamal... back to africa, where you can live in pure chimp mode without all the technological distractions of the west
>>
>>115222867
meant for
>>115217441
>>
>>115208893
>115208893
True, I think people like Nazis tried to reconcile technology with "traditional values", sadly they weren't successful. The modern right (excluding Donaldo) has been a failure. Time to guillotine.
>>
Are Ted Kaczynski and Nassim Taleb right that modern society is more fragile to destruction than hunter gatherer societies?
>>
>>115223283

The proliferation of social media and technology means that influence can be exerted globally from one central location as opposed to tribe-to-tribe or some other slow ass form of interaction

so I would say yes

this SJW/anti white shit only truly came to a head after everyone started hopping onto the internet in 2009 and becoming blog drones
>>
>>115223283
Yes.
>>
>>115223254
>I think people like Nazis tried to reconcile technology with "traditional values"
You're a moron. There was nothing, absolutely *nothing* traditional about Nazi values.
>>
>>115225201
that's why I put it in "" you illiterate I'm not going to /s like some retard
>>
>>115208893

He doesn't destroy it.

He merely demands conservatives to be tech-aware.

Traditional values are still OK.
>>
>>115225201
Natalism, ingroup preference, war over natural resources and lebensraum, ...
Sounds pretty trad to me.
>>
>>115209005
10/10
>>
>>115215361
There was a time before we were peasants. Truly free-range animals.
>>
>>115216092
What steps are you taking?
>>
File: 048.jpg (55KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
048.jpg
55KB, 450x450px
>>115208893
that's basically his only criticism of the right. he tears liberals a new ass hole with the truth about who they are and why they're scum. he just sees conservatives as hypocrites because he has a disdain for technology and believes it is destroying mankind, which isn't too far from the truth.
>>
File: 1252821707045.jpg (42KB, 447x600px) Image search: [Google]
1252821707045.jpg
42KB, 447x600px
>>115208893

So is Ted saying he's the only "true" conservative left? He sounds pretty consistent to me, and more like a criticism of people who claim to be conservative.

In case you didn't know, OP, Kaczynski's shtick was that he hated technological progress. I don't even think he used a calculator.
>>
>>115208893
what

wouldnt exactly call nazi germany cuckservative. but they advanced years in technology ahead of the world whilst maintaining traditional values. how is this even an argument? culture and technology arent directly correlated at all
>>
>>115219578

I've read it. He is a qualified genius. I agree with everything
>>
File: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (13KB, 220x156px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg
13KB, 220x156px
Ted is Based, currently reading his manifesto, his analysis of leftism is spot-on
I just wished I wasn't so shit at math so I could identify myself more to him
>>
>>115212470
Learning about that fucking thing is like losing the "Game" but for high functioning autists and for life instead of normies and for 10 sec.
>>
>>115216489
>muslims
>moral values

How to spot the turk.
>>
>>115208893
Tinder was created by Arabs to further degenerate women. Fucking sucks dick. Fuck technology
>>
>>115209166
Huge difference between wanting to "preserve traditional values" and not wanting to people to be horrid pieces of shit and get away with it by hiding behind "muh different life style" or "muh progressivism"

Women should have equal legal standing and hold jobs, but a lesbian couple shouldnt be made into ceo's just so it looks good while simultaneously getting a free pass to sexual abused little boys.
>>
>>115208893
And what is his reason for thinking technology precludes keeping traditional values. What is his basis for believing these two things are absolutely intertwined.

>hint: he doesn't have one he's talking out his ass

Ted was a pretty smart guy when it came to technology itself but the social aspects of life eluded him. Which is why he thought he could bomb his problems away lol
>>
>>115208893
>technology breaks traditionalism
wrong

ted sounds like a dolt
>>
>>115208893
>In one single paragraph, Ted Kaczynski manages to completely destroy the modern right wing movement.

This is what happens when you take to heart the advice of a lunatic....you turn into an Aussie fag.
>>
>>115232121
so you're saying you're the 1 out of 20 who have never fapped to porn?
>>
>>115232260
>jerking off makes society degenerate
you understand men have been masturbating for thousands of years right
>>
File: steve.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>>115208893
Kaczynski was based as fuck because he made point after valid point against both sides.
>>
>>115212803
Basically this. All criminal outliers are usually small groups or lone wolfs but for these small segements to survive they must be self sufficent, mentally stable (socipathy doesn't count) and hard to the core. Traits that only a very few have.
>>
>>115225201
What isn't "traditional" about wanting to preserve and advance your tribe while defeating the other tribes who threaten yours? That's as traditional as it gets, Ivan.
>>
>>115208893
>when you overdose on redpills
>>
>>115209005
Ted was a very smart and clever man. Unfortunately he did what he did and is in prison right now. If he didn't bomb shit and instead started a talk radio show, that would have been very interesting. I would love to pick his brain.
>>
>>115208893
HURR DURR Muh Technology causes degeneracy,
>>
>>115234366
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>115235263
Are you mad because I wont suck his dick or what?
>>
>>115208893
In his sophomore year at Harvard, Kaczynski participated in a personality assessment study conducted by Henry Murray, an expert on stress interviews.[16] Students in Murray's study were told they would be debating personal philosophy with a fellow student.[17] Instead, they were subjected to a "purposely brutalizing psychological experiment".[17] During the test, students were taken into a room and connected to electrodes that monitored their physiological reactions, while facing bright lights and a one-way mirror. Each student had previously written an essay detailing their personal beliefs and aspirations: the essays were turned over to an anonymous attorney, who would enter the room and individually belittle each student based in part on the disclosures they had made. This was filmed, and students' expressions of impotent rage were played back to them several times later in the study. According to author Alston Chase, Kaczynski's records from that period suggest he was emotionally stable when the study began. Kaczynski's lawyers attributed some of his emotional instability and dislike of mind control techniques to his participation in this study.[17] Furthermore, some have suggested that this experience may have been instrumental in Kaczynski's future actions.[18][19]

WTF, I love soft sciences now!
Fucking BASED!
>>
File: women are whores.jpg (139KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
women are whores.jpg
139KB, 540x540px
>>115208893
>Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well
Orly? You dont think?

Just because we constantly are forced to question our values (through the progress of technology or other aspects of life) that we should just give up on maintaining traditions and the values that spawned them?

Someone wrote a letter to him asking about memes and he responded with something like: "memes" couldnt influence people because it was too decentralized to have an impact on people's thinking in a meaningful way.

I think I saved it, if I find it I will post it.

Basically Ted is a nigger.
>>
>>115217062
>high tech
take a look who constructs, operates, maintains the wells and refineries - its not the Arabs themselves. They just own the rights and manage production and sales through the king's company Aramco (which is worth over $1T btw). They contract the actual engineering out to American and European companies like Shell, ExxonMobil, etc.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-07/too-big-to-value-why-saudi-aramco-is-in-a-league-of-its-own

>>115217062
>high income
Half the ethnic Arab population doesn't work, they just sit at home collecting the oil dividends that the government sends them. Same situation in Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain. Saudi Arabia has a huge amount of migrant workers, including thousands of high-paid Western engineers and technicians and literally millions of Bangladeshi, Muslim Indian, and Indonesian slave laborers (construction, house maids, menial labor, etc)

>Although the official employment rate is around 12 percent, economists estimate only 30-40 percent of working-age Saudis hold jobs or actively seek work.

>Most private-sector jobs are held by the 10 million expatriates in the kingdom.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/2014/01/20/Saudi-Arabiya-doubles-number-of-citizens-in-private-sector-jobs.html

>Saudi Arabia's population as of the April 2010 census was 27,136,977: 18,707,576 Saudi nationals and 8,429,401 non-nationals.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Saudi_Arabia

>ultra conservative
This is true but has nothing to do with the previous two points you made. They don't need to change their beliefs or adapt to globalization or technology, because globalization and technology came to Saudi Arabia of its own free will and is kissing their ass, everyone needs oil. I don't understand how the haven't fallen into degeneracy (although you could argue such a high unemployment is degenerate itself), and instead help finance islamofascism elsewhere.
>>
>>115208893
Ill accept slow growth or stagnation if the trade-off is a stronger family and more spiritual community
>>
>>115214938
Can you give me some links to the stuff you talk about in your post? The more research I do, the more I tend to think that the world's most powerful people are working with some sort of interdimensional force, whether a being or energy of sorts, and that we're increasingly partaking in activities that produce a certain vibration, a certain energy type, which feeds into these sub-dimensional 'beings'. It's hard to sum up in a quick post, but basically, these Luciferian elites don't all happen to be occultists for no reason - if they weren't getting something from their occult practices, they wouldn't partake. All I know at this point, is our reality and world is a much darker and more complex place than everyone outside a tiny group understand.
>>
File: 1473526573281.jpg (29KB, 487x311px) Image search: [Google]
1473526573281.jpg
29KB, 487x311px
>>115235263
You're a stupid nigger.
>>
Fortunately I'm not a conservative...
>>
>>115220971
>posting a literal non-argument as an argument
>>
>>115208893
Pretty redpilled quote.
>>
>>115209090
Trumpservatism embraces the change with civic nationalism.
Checkmate, Ted.
>>
>>115217887
Exactly. The Saudi nobility are degenerate as hell.
>>
Ted was right, but his analysis had a fatal flaw in it which leads to an incorrect conclusion.

Humanity cannot co-exist in a world so warped by technology that it is utterly alien to what our ancestors evolved in. That is a good thing.

The next stage of true societal evolution, begins when Humanity begins to surpass itself. We will no longer be simply Man, but something far more - far greater. It's a beautiful future.

The road is just a bit rocky to get there. On Traditionalism he was absolutely correct though, it is the philosophy and political ideals of those who lack all vision. They can only cling to the past in some vain hope that what was, is better than what can be.
>>
>>115208893
Hes right in the fact that technology combined with big government is going to be our downfall. We are in a death spiral and he saw it before anyone else.
>>
>>115208893
Basket case, your point is invalid.
Change is fine.
Shitty change is not fine.
Change is constant.
Technology is constant.
Shitty Trotskyites making shitty change can be stopped.
>>
That's assuming technological progress is an end and not a mean. I don't see how you can't live by what is referred as "traditional values" in a world of technological progress.
>>
>>115217062
Oil is the answer, and that's not gonna last.

Also, the Israeli conservatives don't function well at all.
>>
>>115208893
>yet they enthusiastically support technological progress
Citation needed
>>
>>115241164
You have a straw man as to what Tradition traditionalists want and believe in.

Tradition is a worldview and a living fluid concept. If one loops back upon, say, national socialist germany, and attempts to reinvigorate a Tradition from another time they not only will fail but will be hollow and empty. Why? Because the tradtion of that time is consistent with the culture and society that it evolved from. It's foolhardy to try to preserve something that no longer exist. No, Tradition is the overcoming of self and the becoming of the Individual.

t. Evola.
>>
>>115208893
Ted Kaczynski on Joe Rogan when?
>>
On May 24, 2012, Kaczynski submitted his current information to the Harvard University alumni association. He listed his eight life sentences as "awards" and his current occupation as "prisoner."[116]

lol

sucks hes such an asshole
>>
>>115210056

Well if you like cellphones then you also like companies spying on you, unless you can somehow make a cellphone that just phones and doesn't share any kind of other data and good luck with that.
>>
File: 1487553885029.jpg (36KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487553885029.jpg
36KB, 600x300px
>>115208893

>0 results found for MK Ultra

What the fuck /pol/ thats the most important part of the story
>>
File: [autistic screeching] nooooo.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
[autistic screeching] nooooo.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>115208893
>Its the episode where Leftshits are so desperate in their historical BTFO they adopt the Unabomber as their mascot
>>
File: 1477678537135.jpg (61KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1477678537135.jpg
61KB, 500x637px
>>115208893
>mfw i live 3 blocks from where this picture was taken
>>
File: 1481390475573.jpg (24KB, 315x347px) Image search: [Google]
1481390475573.jpg
24KB, 315x347px
>>115208893
Unabomber's argument is that the two are mutually exclusive. That's how fucking detached from reality and societally stupid he actually was.

But go ahead and keep worshipping him, while bitching about blacks idolizing uneducated, violent criminals, drug dealers, athletes and dead kings, the irony being that you wouldn's see the irony there if it kicked you in the face.
>>
>>115239120

Look up Mark Passio and Michael Tsarion
>>
>false cause
>>
>>115208893
The modern right wing movement is not traditional conservatism and if you think it is you are a fucking idiot.
>>
Just because you radically change current society due to technology does not mean we have to give up on our history and throw away the traditional values.
>>
>>115208893
Ted was against technology so he's pretty much against everyone these days. Dude was literally innawoods living off the land.

He's also a genius and mathematical prodigy.
>>
File: nicky.png (341KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
nicky.png
341KB, 540x540px
>>115208893
He's right.

Moving back is also impossible.

We can only move forward. Fast.
>>
>>115234245
that's mk-ultra for you
>>
>>115250964
The rise of technology is why we are degenerate kek. We have apps for people to go out and fuck strangers. You can buy any drug you want on Craigslist- you can spread propaganda easy as shit and people are brainwashed by tweets.

The current generations are lazy as hell on average and use shit like info wars and tumble posts as sources.

I'm not anti Internet or anything I'm just curious about how modern society would be if the Internet never took off.
>>
>>115212318
The problem is assuming that humans are an unchanging constant. We can adapt psychologically to new social structures and organizations, and we have to be willing to do the things necessary to do that. Ted K's inability to accept the things necessary to do that (genocide, eugenic, population control and breeding programs) are why he went nuts and became an anarcho-primitivist.
>>
>>115251796
Even if you accept that those are the solutions do you think they are possible in the real world and how would you go about it.

I agree with your post but I just wonder how you'd make those things a reality.
>>
>>115238153
>I don't understand how the haven't fallen into degeneracy
They're known for extreme degeneracy in their trips abroad.
>>
>>115211192
and OP never posted again, realizing that 2channels forum style is so ancient now that no sane person would call this on the technological "cutting edge"
>>
>>115208893
>They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth.

One word: China.
>>
Jokes on you, pal; I'm reactionary.
+Traditional values
-Technological progress
-Economical growth
Innawoods is the place for me. On a commune, but none of that disgusting hippie shit. Puritan style.
>>
>>115208893
Conservatives have yet to achieve any marked success in their campaign to fight for traditional values. Yet, people still support them. This is the equivalent of investing in Enroll the day after it was apparent it was burning down.
>>
>>115252474
I'll raise my children to believe them and try to convince people like me of the power of eusocial cooperation and improvement. Once we have the manpower, we can start working to change it. It's about long term survival, until the end of time itself. If you don't think on that scale, you're going to lose. I don't have to see this change in my lifetime, but I know this change is necessary to victory.
>>
>>115208893
>Conservatives
Wow it's almost like we're ultra-reactionaries who have no interest in "conserving" anything.
>>
>>115219106
Where can I find thesee books?
>>
>>115208893

That's bullshit Libtard,

Dubai had very fast technological and economical growth and preserved their Traditional values
>>
>>115213505
There is no enough woods to go into.
>>
He spends one paragraph denigrating modern conservatives but then writes a long ass essay about how the left are ruining the world.

Kaczynski hated the left more than he did the right.
>>
>>115209005
That's just subset of what he says on leftists. I like the part of oversocialization the most. The whole thing is a fantastic read.
>>
File: SS murdering russians.jpg (138KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
SS murdering russians.jpg
138KB, 950x713px
>>115208893

The Communist nigger lover Kaczynski should be the first dragged out of his little /comfy/ prison cell and shot on the Day of the Rope
>>
>>115217805
>It was objectively bad for the first few thousand years
wut
>>
(((Social))) conservatives btfo
>>
>>115208893
>technological determinism
Into the trash it goes. I'm even surprised it was a thing even for him in the 70s. Even marxists in the 1920s like Gramsci had to distance from it (even though that's the actual core of the whole historical dialectics of Marx) since it is utterly retarded.
>>
>>115235986
who are you getting mad at and why?
>>
>>115208893
>Australian logic

When did Aussies become complete retards instead of just amusing shitposters?
>>
>>115212470
>Roko's Basilisk
I remember this shit literally blew my mind when I first encountered it, although I was pretty stoned at the time

>>115208893
I think you'll find half of /pol/ doesn't really give a shit about traditional values and just wants low-IQ minorities and rabid do-nothing SJW feminazis to fuck off. More racialist than traditionalist. There's a reason why the MSM invented the moniker alt-right in order to set us apart from traditional conservatives (which include christcucks and neocons like John McCain, who is hated here) - we really don't have too much in common. I'm fine not going to church, pursuing my degree, fapping to degenerate Jap shit, enjoying video games and other technology, hoping for a transhumanist future in which eugenics are implemented. I support the fuck out of Trump and lean pro-white, but I would race-mix if it meant producing higher-IQ children. Most of /pol/ switched support from the Libertarian Ron Paul to the nationalist Trump, and libertarianism cares as little about race as a political ideology can. Romney, McCain, Bush, "traditional" christcuck conservatives aren't too hot here.

Therefore, I submit that there is NO btfo-ing of /pol/, since traditional conservatives are a minority on this board.
>>
>>115256172
>>115214150
>>115235986
i hope all of you are bait
>>
>>115210589
>>115210105
you guys dont realize tech and sci progress has been hampered terribly since the early 1900s
>>
>>115217062
high tech? all the tech and intelligence is imported you tard, if they didnt have the oil they'd be jungle monkeys
>>
I want to live in a society where technology is artificially kept at a pre-industrial level by technocratic overlords who live in their own fascist, rigidly structured society in space stations floating in orbit.
>>
File: 1484970215750.gif (1MB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
1484970215750.gif
1MB, 200x207px
>>115232605
He said masturbation TO PORN. Don't dismiss his argument by don't addressing it, you fucking retard.
>>
>>115263188
40K Feudal World ftw.
>>
>>115208893
Ted did nothing wrong. In fact if there's one person who ever lived who exactly mirrors my ideology it's him.
>>
>>115209475
Nah, right wingers is just a label for us fampai i think we are none of that, im all for progress in all fields except i want society to stay logical and ethnocentric.
>>
>>115212750
Jews are not welcome here, take your kike on a stick and gtfo.
inb4
>muh kike religion is better than not caring about religion at all
>>
File: timtam.jpg (19KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
timtam.jpg
19KB, 400x559px
TED + TIM BEST BUDDIES 4 LIFE
>>
File: capsoc.jpg (171KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
capsoc.jpg
171KB, 1024x1024px
>>115208893
>>
>>115217441
You are pretty clever bruh can't agree more
>>
I wonder how Ted's mental faculties are doing.

Hasn't he been in solitary confinement in a tiny room the past 20 years?

I doubt he has adequate mental and emotional stimulation. I wonder how intelligent he is after all these years of, what I would consider, torture.
>>
File: f.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
f.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>115267264
>No, what worries me is that I might in a sense adapt to this environment and come to be comfortable here and not resent it anymore. And I am afraid that as the years go by that I may forget, I may begin to lose my memories of the mountains and the woods and that's what really worries me, that I might lose those memories, and lose that sense of contact with wild nature in general. But I am not afraid they are going to break my spirit.

Answer given when he was asked if he was afraid of losing his mind in prison. Interview with Ted Kaczynski
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.