[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Swazi bros.jpg (57KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
Swazi bros.jpg
57KB, 500x393px
>>
>>115144267
WE WUZ CONGRESSMAN N SHEEEEEIITT
>>
Excuse my bad english as I'm slowly learning it. About 234,000-241,000 years ago Earth was populated by our ancestors, they were more advanced than us in every possible way you can imagine. They had a very different technology than us and didn't know how to use electricity as we do but they had another source of energy which was way more efficiant and 'infinite' but was also very dangerous to manipulate. I'm not gonna go into details but they knew how to manipulate mercury and make it come 'alive' and give it a consciousness which would directly connect to the human cerebral cortext. Unlike us they didn't have many nations but a world nation. They did not have a direct government and 'laws' like us, the system was very different and self efficiant. The current civilization on earth is very 'fresh' and has less than 10,000 years of age which is really young compared the civilization that used to be here before you. Anyway, about 234,000 to 241,000 ago the earth got in contact with an alien specy via one of the moons of Jupiter that we colonized for the first time and it started as something really beautiful but shortly after let's just say that things turned out REALLY bad for the humans. Aliens got pissed at humans for various reasons and first wiped all the colony on mars and jupiter moon and then after that they started to break negative neutrons to break the earth magnetism, which resulted in massive tsunamis around the world in just a short period of time. The ancient earth was covered with ice and a lof of the tsunamis flooded most of its surface. Most people got killed and there was no way to get out of the earth because any installation leaving earth would get wiped by the aliens or was previously flooded. Fortunatly some people already started to build underground cities to escape the flood & aliens and people started to live deep under the surface of the earth,
>>
File: 1484782015780.png (148KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484782015780.png
148KB, 327x338px
>>115144267

Who the fucked decided english should be the default.
>>
Actually I think it's pretty sick that they're showing up to an assembly in their traditional garb.

Imagine how great it would be if German diplomats showed up in a pickelhaube and uniform, or if US diplomats showed up in a tricorn and continental army overcoat.
>>
>>115144267

You should smell them.
>>
>>115150118
I agree to an extent. But primitivism is not ideal. Organic traditions can and should be adapted to objectively good ends.
>>
File: AlbinoGiraff.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
AlbinoGiraff.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
>>115144267
This whole thread is fucked up. It's so /pol/, it's fucking perfect. I don't think I could ever explain what it's like coming here to someone else. It's just something you have to experience for yourself. Okay thanks for listening to me talk to myself.
>>
>>115150118
this, these guys are so majestic.
>>
>>115150801
It's a cool look though.
>>
>>115144267
To be fair, they come from a meme country.
>>
File: 1486073523535.jpg (132KB, 435x619px) Image search: [Google]
1486073523535.jpg
132KB, 435x619px
>>115152487
>meme country

explain
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.