[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Mexican War

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mex-war-map.jpg (277KB, 772x583px) Image search: [Google]
mex-war-map.jpg
277KB, 772x583px
I keep hearing lefties say The Southwest USA is rightfully Mexico's and of course illegals have a right to be here. Red pill me on this war.
>>
>>115143506
Mexico refused to pay it's debts to us so we took what they owed to us through blood and soil
>>
American generals forced Pancho Villa to sign the Mexican Versailles while pointing a gun to his head.
>>
>>115143506
>territory ceded by Mexico, 1848
Gee Wizz, Pablo! Someone let me know what this means!

Also I have guns so they automatically lose.
>>
Vae Victis
>>
>>115143506
Something something border skirmishes so USA invades Mexico, takes empty land owned by Mexico in name only, and then pays them for it like the good guys we are.
>>
America claimed the southwest by right of conquest. Next tread.
>>
I can't remember the exact figures. It there's was only a few thousand persons or so in the northern Mexican territories and they were colonising also.
>>
>>115143506
Mexico thinks if the get California its country will be great again. Sadly if they get it the state will end up looking like Mexico a failed shithole of a country. Fuck Mexico. Parts of California already look like Mexico. There's homeless dogs roaming the street and it smells like burnt enchiladas.
>>
>>115143506
>Before the war, Mexico was an empire from California to Costa Rica
>Texas fought for independence from Mexico
>Mexicans got booty-blasted about Texas
>The U.S. asked Texas to join
>Texas agrees and joins the U.S.
>Mexico's butthurt level has reached through the roof
>Mexicans invade Texas, kill Americans in U.S. soil
>U.S. react by BTFO Mexico for two years
>U.S. won, Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo signed, U.S. now own northern 2/3 of Mexico
>Mexico was forced to pay up all the mess
>Send cash to Mexico because we don't want to become bad guy for Mexico's failure

That's the TL;DR version of the Mexican-American War

Screencap this
>>
>>115143506
>Be Mexico
>Comanche Indians making trouble in Aztlan
>Fight several wars with them and lose most, leaving the Mexicans living in Aztlan abandoned in their walled cities, at the mercy of savage tribes that scalp their enemies as trophies
>Problem gets so bad that Americans are invited into the territory to help clean them out
>Comanche savages get absolutely BTFO by Texan settlers and the whole area is pretty much cleaned out
>Mexico then tells the Texans to get out back to America so that the Mexicans can come in and live there
>Texans flip their shit, fight huge war for independence
>USA gets involved in the war
>Conquer all the territory all the way to California, Mexicans trapped in their cities by the Indians celebrate as the U.S. marches in
>Mexican army gets BTFO, and they are forced to give up Aztlan in the Treaty of Guadelupe Hidalgo, but Indians had already killed almost all the Mexicans living there anyway
>Remaining Aztlan Mexicans are eventually deported to Mexico
>Indian tribes try to start the same shit they were doing with the Mexicans but get obliterated by U.S. forces and Wild West settlers.
>Two centuries later whine and complain about how the land was "stolen" from them, and that they will somehow get it back by being lazy shits living off the U.S. government
>Shocked when white Americans overwhelmingly vote for a new president who says he'll do something about the corrupt government the Mexicans leech off of
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.