[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NASA - ASTEROID IMPACT IMMINENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

NASA reveals an asteroid passed so close to Earth yesterday it was WITHIN the 'ring of satellites' in orbit

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4279480/NASA-reveals-asteroid-passed-close-Earth-yesterday.html
>>
>>115142360
Why have there been so many close calls just within the past few months?

Is Nibiru close and dragging along all these asteroids?
>>
>>115142565
Not only that but the weirdest thing is that they only figure them out once they have 'passed by' the earth. I bet that when Nibiru will come to hit us they will only figure it out when it's right in our face and too late to do anything.
>>
File: file.jpg (33KB, 632x355px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
33KB, 632x355px
what say kek?
>>
File: dunno.jpg (19KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
dunno.jpg
19KB, 500x327px
>>115142565
I wonder whats with the earthquakes and volcanic activity?
>>
>>115142360
It's a miracle, god saved us, and he isn't even boasting about it.
>>
>>115143029
It doesnt take an einstein to understand that since these 2 events are related to the earth's magnetic field (the lava contains molten metals that create magnetic field and can errupt into volcano or shift the surface plates) another great form of magnetic can be from outspace (Nibiru). As I said, once you apply this simple logic (and you don't need to be einstein to understand this shit, metals are magnetic, I knew this since I was 3 years old like everyone else) you can see (and the Summerians and Aztecs knew this shit, it was casual stuff for them) you can see that Nibiru is approaching.
>>
>>115143568
ah yes, the magnets in the earth pull asteroids arounds. brilliant.
>>
File: Fun ride ahead.png (7KB, 663x652px) Image search: [Google]
Fun ride ahead.png
7KB, 663x652px
>>115143568
>>115144861

fun times ahead.
>>
>>115143568
>What is gravity
>>
>>115143568
>>115144861
don't be stupid, the earth is flat and in a filament
>>
>>115145591
kill yourself
>>
>>115142805
>the weirdest thing is that they only figure them out once they have 'passed by' the earth
not that weird 2bh
>>
File: Firmament.png (1MB, 1367x659px) Image search: [Google]
Firmament.png
1MB, 1367x659px
>>115145591
Firmament
>>
>>115145066
Ya Gravity owns the Universe. I know theres a way to harness it, but we can just argue about people talking to Russians.
>>
>>115145667
how can he kill himself is life isnt realy? checkmate bogtheists
>>
>>115145667
ahh anger, the third stage of dealing with grief

next comes bargaining

we're gonna make it bro
>>
>>115146477
gravity bows to mankind

controls gravity with an iron fist

own gravity all around the universe

but srsly, we can control gravity, gravity is a bitch, only the special access skunkworks get that cool gravity control tech tho, boeing, locheed martin, northrup grumman, SAIC, etc
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.