[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on the lottery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: QeDeo.jpg (124KB, 620x450px) Image search: [Google]
QeDeo.jpg
124KB, 620x450px
redpill me on the lottery
>>
>>115138046
>inb4 stupid tax
>>
>>115138046
Fuck the government for talking half
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoyM9fQ_zoM

Good OST
>>
Only lazy scum who don't want to contribute to society buy lottery tickets
>>
>>115138046
People who don't earn their money won't know how to manage it and will lose it very quickly.
>>
>>115138046
I feel bad for that guy now that he has all the money his wife is going to leave him, take everything including the money and he'll be stuck paying a ludicrous amount of alimony.
>>
You can't run a lottery without getting more than you give, the risk vs reward wont be in your favour. It has extremely rarely been profitable but happened with the Massachusetts lottery
>>
http://www.scamnet.wa.gov.au/scamnet/Scam_Types-Email_Scams-Adrian_and_Gillian_Bayford_email_scam.htm

JUST
>>
>>115138046
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>115138046
It's for stupid dole scum who think they actually have a chance against the outrages odds against them.

They take forever in the shop line and they should be executed
>>
>>115138046
Better yet, redpill us on Publisher's Clearing House. What the fuck is that shit? Thousands of dollars a month for you your entire life, and then for your kids for their entire lives? What is that shit? How does it work?
>>
>Even winnings from a sweepstakes or lottery sponsored by a charitable organization are generally tax-free. ... The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) does not require you to pay tax on the winnings themselves. However, as with most other types of income, you will be subject to tax on any money your windfall generates.
I do feel bad for burgers losing half of it to the government though.
>>
>>115138046
It is sinful gambling.
Absolutely haram.
>>
>>115138046
in NZ its a government run racket. winners tend to destroy themselves with the winnings and inevitably lose everything.
>>
>>115138046

>dont know how to manage money
>lose it all to taxes within a few years
>still have bills to pay
>be broke within 10 years

happens often, you should learn finance and money as if it's a religion
>>
>>115138046
All winners are preselected, it's a tool to catch time travelers.
>>
>>115140667
It forces you to go through tons of ads each day and it tricks you into thinking that buying stuff from the catalogue gives you more chances. It's like a version of skymall. Old people fall for it all the time.
>>
>>115138046
Great stuff.
>>
>>115140514

Yeah waiting in those lines for smokes was annoying especially on a Friday night
>>
>>115141151
Fuck, it always seems like such a great deal on their commercials. I never get how it functions. How they even fucking make money.

But do you sign up, then receive a bunch of spam catalogs and shit and one in a quintillion gets the "winning" draw? How often do they do that draw shit? It's so confusing man.
>>
>>115138046
You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning while a shark is attacking you, but you also can't win if you aren't in. I throw in my dollar or 2 a week,because why not?
>>
>>115138046
It's the "stupid tax" people always joke about.
Anybody that knows anything about risk knows it's an outright scam.
>>
>>115138046
The lottery is for poor people who think they'll never be rich unless a miracle happens.

They're so stupid that if they lived frugal and spent their lottery ticket money on investments they could be a millionaire in a few decades, but nah fuck that. Show me those lucky numbers!
>>
>>115139462
uk winnings are not taxed
>>
>>115138046
/How Come YOU Never Win The Lottery? Because It's RIGGED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsQ4pA6_oC4
>>
>>115139703
i think buying a ticket once in a blue moon is harmless. its a small price for a nice daydream
>>
>>115140089
they already split. she ran off with the gardener and he ran off with some 20 year old woman. she proceeded to take everything from the house and a few million and ran away with her boyfriend
>>
File: Risk-Board-Game.jpg (90KB, 300x235px) Image search: [Google]
Risk-Board-Game.jpg
90KB, 300x235px
>>115141757
I don't remember a lottery
>>
>>115140514
yeah, the worst are the scratchcard players who buy one, scratch it at the counter then buy another etc
>>
>>115141780
Shut the fuck up slanteyes.

I spend like $6/week on Powerball/Mega Millions. Are you telling me that $6 is going to make a big difference in the hundreds I put in my 401k every week?

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>115141780
What word do you use in Japan to describe a rich person since a million yen isn't that much?
>>
>>115140758
if i won the lottery, i would first buy the best lawyers, financial planners and accountants. and a team of auditers to monitor them
>>
>>115138046
It's possible to win. To win the jackpot you have to match 6/6 or in some cases 7/7 numbers out of 49 or more balls. The best I have done is 4/6 and 5/7.
>>
spend

LITERALLY 1 DOLLAR

for the chance to daydream about being a millionaire for a couple days

>this literally makes people retarded according to /pol/

You can call me retarded for losing two weeks pay at the craps and blackjack tables, but not for buying a lottery ticket.
>>
>>115140909
what about people who win through a lucky dip i.e. a randomised set of numbers generated by the machine ?
>>
>>115141643
>You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning while a shark is attacking you
but if you never go to the sea, then a shark will never attack you.

if you buy a ticket, at least you have the tiniest of chances
>>
>>115138046
It's used for laundry and for taking idiots' money.
There you go, redpilled.
>>
>>115142554
OMG I just realized that I spend OVER $300/yr on the lottery with my 80k salary!

I need help.
>>
>>115142554
i think /pol/ means the retarded ones are those who spend all their welfare on the lottery
>>
why is it always blacks in america who seem to win the lottery ?

do they have mystical powers ?
tbf if you were the government, you would want them to win because they will spend it all and the money goes back into the economy
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.