[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our savior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>try to save the western civilization
>make the first animal protection laws
>treat your worker masses with love and respect
>love art
>be love itself
>save humans from jews
>get demonized forever
>>
>>115136399
Western civilization is France and Britain. He was dragging Europe into an undemocratic dark age.
>>
>implying democracy is imbued into european traditionalism and isn't jewish liberal filth at all
>>
>>115136620
>democracy
m8 I have bad news for you

Germany is part of the west Tyrone
>>
File: 1487043046547.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487043046547.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>115136399
>attack only white nations.
>fail.
>try to kill the Jews.
>fail.
>set up Europe for Communist occupation.
>Demonize Whites forever.
>Get worshipped by fat, virgin NEETS who would have been killed in Nazi Germany.
FTFY
>>
>>115136399
Where is that comic from? See it all the time.
>>
>>115136943
>totalitarianism totally works u guyz, just look at my lat strategy game playthrough as an example
>>
>>115136743
>Greeks were Jews.
Okay.
>>
>>115137834
>implying democracy doesn't result in decadent societies and allows for mob rule
at least be a republic

also
>strategy video games in 2015+2
>>
>>115138023
>mob rule
You don't know what the term means.

>strategy games are bad this year
Civ 6 made a shit tonne of money.
>>
>>115136399
>try to save the western civilization
>Invade bastions of Western civilizations like France and Greece
>Pick fights with Western nations like the UK and US
>Ally with Magyar mongoloids and Soviet Bolsheviks
>Leave non-white countries like Turkey or Portugal alone

Look Nazism is a pretty good ideology but you canĀ“t deny Hitler failed pretty hard on the foreign policy
>>
>>115138469
>invading Greece
>a big deal
France and England did it just a few decades prior.
>>
>>115136399
Can someone translate what this says for me please? Tried to type it out on a translate app and got "If Germany is in trouble, the leader will return to his rescue and lead it to the endieg leader" Whats endsieg
>>
>>115136620
wrong.
>>
>>115137058
typical kike response
>>
>Try to destroy European identity and replace it with German degeneracy
Fuck right off
>>
>>115139224
>>115139304
>implying non-kikes are shitposters
>>
>>115137058
he wasn't trying to kill the jews
he was trying to get them out

I blame his failure on the speed
>>
>>115138209
democracy is mob rule, genius. retarded fucking countryman
>>
>>115139110
correct, last part is: lead to final victory
>>
>>115138688
>France and England did it just a few decades prior.

No, they didn't. They supported Greece in their war for independence.
>>
Churchill started the war, goys.
>>
>>115140759
>That episode where Churchill declared war on poland
>>
Poland was killing Germans, bromberg massacres. Look it up. Hitler offered peace, Churchill made them deny every attempt for it. Churchill was a jew cuck.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.