[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Napoleon pol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: napoleon.jpg (36KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.jpg
36KB, 600x336px
Was he really trying to unite all Europe in one massive and unstoppable force? What was his end game?
>>
>>115136340
another victim of (((the Jews)))
>>
M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T
>>
File: 1466002954322.png (226KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1466002954322.png
226KB, 4500x4334px
His end game was to subdue Europe indefinitely.

Couldn't let that happen I'm afraid chaps.
>>
>>115136514
He was a tool of the Jews. Just like Hitler. Just like Merkel.
>>
>>115136340
Unite Europe and break anglokike power. Hitler admired him for a reason.
>>
Any article or book that someone can give a reference of to read into more detail?
>>
>>115138724
Both got cucked by mighty Slav winter.
>>
>>115139710
Why do people even want Russia?

Just leave it alone, what's the point of invading?
>>
>>115139960
It not invading you
See: WW1
>>
>redpill me on X
Sage
>>
>>115139710
Hitler got cucked by the Russian troops.

Napoleon was so dominant, that the Russians kept running and burning everything they owned to the ground (including Moscow) just to deprive the French of supplies.
>>
>>115140124
I think is important to understand history to know how the world is shaped now but w/e why do you get out of your way to comment then.
>>
i support any European country trying to unite autistic Europe into one through conquest.
>>
>>115141075
Nigger you know nothing about combat. There was no such thing as a "front line" in the days of Napoleon. Just blobs of armies maneuvering until a pitched battle was unavoidable.
>>
>>115136340
he was just defending himself from the old order. there was no plan of unifying anything. they wanted France to become a kingdom again.
>>
>>115141633
I don't think you replied to the right person.
>>
>>115136340
He was smart but like so many other smart people...he was an idiot.
>>
>>115136340
His end game was to establish French dominance, and his own family's dominance over continental Europe. Not much different from what Louis XIV tried to do, although Napoleon had at least a semblance of sympathy for the "lower 99%" of French people.
>>
>>115142572
*Also, most of the "Napoleonic Wars" weren't even started by Napoleon. It was the Brits giving money to the Austrians/Russians/Prussians to repeatedly start shit. The one true act of stupid, naked aggression from Napoleon was his invasion of Spain, and appropriately that's what destroyed him.
>>
>>115142572
*He also, to a certain extent, had a sort of respect for the national identities of the Northern Italians, Southern Italians, Bavarians, Western Germans, and especially the Polish, who iirc have a lot of respect for Napoleon even to this day.
>>
>>115142695
>that's what destroyed him

that was a minor theatre. napoleon kept expanding everywhere in europe, defeating coalitions. He just got baited by russians, then his puppets turned on him when they saw an opportunity to do so. His only way to not lose was simply to kill the nobilities of the defeated european countries. he didn't. he thought those guys who have been in power in europe for centuries would accept to lose it all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.