[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raising Children Properly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

What is the correct way to raise a child that is well mannered and red pilled?

I have a daughter and am the sole parent after her mother raised her for a few years and then killed herself.

What should I do? She's 6 years old currently and was basically raised by her mom until a year ago when I became the sole parent.
>>
Give her a future.

This should be your one and only goal.
>>
>>115134903

be a propper man, explain her how the world truely works, nothings fair. and to work for your shit. sure if shes pretty she can get by easy, cause thats how it works. but being inteligent and having people respect you for that will be better in the end then being a whore

....but offcourse, all that explained much more calmly and elegantly and throughout the years.
>>
>>115134903
nice secret Nazi salute in the back
>>
File: BookCover-480x620.png (315KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
BookCover-480x620.png
315KB, 480x620px
>>115134903
A fellow /pol/ack, who is a surgeon, wrote a whole damn subject and put it on a website. I highly recommend, since it it redpilled to the max. Seen it spread a few times on /pol/ but not enough as it needs to be.

viriculture.com/book
>>
>>115135162
He's dabbing not heiling
>>
>>115134903
>that image
>aim camera at girl
>girl gets shy
>move camera neear boy's face
>girl looks over at boy

OMG LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT SO ADORBS
>>
>>115135232
**whole damn book on the subject
>>
>>115135149
>>115135015

I finished university so things are good for me, well all things considered.

>>115135232
Seems to be some good info, but a lot of this stuff I already learned. I grew up in a pretty religious community in South Africa, her mom was pretty redpilled all things considered. As are her grandparents.

I had good parents as well but my father died when I was quite young. I'm seeing a lot of stuff in this thread but nothing specific. The only thing I know for sure is that she needs a mom figure in her life.
>>
>>115135989
I recommend the sections on the human face and facial development. Not a lot of people talk about that or even know about it. I'm also a dentist so I can say that they hardly talk about it, but his prescriptions for straight teeth, well developed face, etc are spot on.
>>
>>115136783

Fair enough, I'm skimming it now. I'm not sure if I want her to be /pol/ tier. Just a kind person with good values is really enough for me.
>>
>>115136783

Also, I am thinking about moving to the US. I have an engineering degree so it shouldn't be too difficult. I'm looking into places like Montana, Nebraska, Utah, etc. What states have good economies but also really red pilled populations?
>>
>>115134903
I have a nearly 9yo lad, well on his way to being a top bloke. My dad tips:

1. If you're not worrying sometimes about being a shit father, you're a shit father.

2. Teach your kids to think for themselves, not to think whatever you do.

3. Children are adults in training. Treat them as such - give them the skills and knowledge they'll need to thrive as adults.

4. Limit screen time and encourage outdoor play. For sole children encourage them to find ways to entertain themselves - if they can't they can help around the house.

5. Pick your battles. You won't have the time and energy for everything you want to do to mould them into worthy humans.

6. Learn about their cognitive development and bear in mind what their little brains can and can't do.

7. Answer their questions honestly. Don't skip explaining something difficult just because it's difficult.

8. Don't trust schools to cover everything. Think of everything you wish someone had taught you (or are grateful someone did) and teach your kids.

I could write more but have a fucktonne of house shit to do. Good luck anon.
>>
File: ff.jpg (301KB, 810x1080px)
ff.jpg
301KB, 810x1080px
I love little girls! So cute!
>>
>>115134903
Sad to hear that anon.

Just make sure she will know how to think outside the box. Be a traditionalist and implement your values into her, but don't force redpills down her throat.

Best of luck.
>>
>>115134903
give her the best possible future you can. embody that in everything you do. every minute of every day. do it for her future.
>>
File: degenerates.jpg (15KB, 225x364px) Image search: [Google]
degenerates.jpg
15KB, 225x364px
>>115139142
>ff
>>
File: 1483414737752.png (37KB, 833x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483414737752.png
37KB, 833x768px
>>115134903
>I have a daughter and am the sole parent after her mother raised her for a few years and then killed herself.

I-I'm so sorry anon. you should hug her a lot if she's at a point since mom died where she can even handle hugs
>>
>>115134903
>having children
>>
>>115135989

Like I said, it's no longer about you.

It's not going to be easy, but do not treat your child like some vicarious vessel.

Forget the politics, they come and go. Be the role model you always wanted.
>>
>>115140995
Hello
>>
>>115141039
>killing the white race
>>
>>115134903
>her mother raised her for a few years and then killed herself

that kid is screwed by default, anything you do from here on out is just damage control
>>
>>115134903
You need to show strength and compassion. Kids need to feel safe.

Don't try and be her friend. Kids don't need parents to be their friends, they need stability. Someone who is consistent that they know they can trust.

Spent time together, listen to her, answer her questions. Have special routines- for instance Friday double ice cream night. Two hours every Saturday where she gets to chose what to do- whether its a shitty movie, making you play with dolls whatever. Pick a place out of town and do regular road trips there. Make it a special memory for her.

Imagine this girl in 20 years time talking about you with her friends...

My dad was great. He stepped up when my mother took her life. He talked about her with me and explained she was in heaven looking after me, he never said anything bad about her. Dad taught me to be self reliant, we went on regular road trips. He helped me with homework, taught me about morals. But the best thing about him was at the end of every day when I walked in that door at home, I knew I was safe, cared for and loved. That anything bad that happened in the world didn't affect me at home.

>>115139019
This guy gets it
>>
Isn't the /pol/ way supposed to be telling her every day that she will never be anything because she's a girl and all girls become whores.
>>
>>115134903
Teach her to suck your cock. And post pictures of her on 4chan
>>
File: 1400893654618.jpg (156KB, 514x585px) Image search: [Google]
1400893654618.jpg
156KB, 514x585px
>>115141039
>falling for the childfree jew
>>
File: E2Iwin4b_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
E2Iwin4b_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>115134903
Is that your daughter? If so, she's really a qt. Congrats. That said, please don't poison her with /pol/ autism.
>>
>>115142747
The fuck are you talking about dude
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.