[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1687.jpg (126KB, 750x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1687.jpg
126KB, 750x826px
This looks like curtains for Trump.
>>
Drumpf is finished!
>>
mcmuffin can go back to shilling for the jews in the cia.
>>
>>115134353
finally... this is the one

right?
>>
>What we know

and then he lists things that were literally proven false by the FBI, DoJ, and even deep-state shill Paul Ryan
>>
>>115134353
>That's reality.

Of course it is. Nevermind the absolute lack of facts to support those stupid claims, it's fascist to deny the liberal "reality".

Also: shill thread. Sage
>>
File: detective pepe.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
detective pepe.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>115134353
wow that guy really crack the case. He a real deep state private eye
>>
McMuffin is such a fag, still butthurt about being anally devastated by Trump
>>
File: 5da.jpg (65KB, 750x518px) Image search: [Google]
5da.jpg
65KB, 750x518px
>>
>>115134353
>reality is arbitrary accusatory stuff that I say
I want this faggot jailed or dead
>>
I seriously want this guy to go on Tucker and for him to simply ask "How do you know that?" and watch him scramble. He'd probably bust out the 17 unidentifiable intelligence agencies that Hillary made up for a single debate and have been repeated even since as "proof."
>>
>>115134353
hang this traitor
>>
>>115134353
>20% of faggots in utah voted for this
>>
File: mcmullin.png (98KB, 235x328px) Image search: [Google]
mcmullin.png
98KB, 235x328px
>>115134353
Mcmuffin is friends with terrorists and apparently he needs to go to a mental facility because RT did not tip the election in Trump's favor. That's all they have. The entire official report says "RT and twitter trolls did it and we have high confidence". Then they proceed to say high confidence several more times. Whoever believes it is a fucking retard and should kill themselves. Don't believe me? Read it for yourself.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html
>>
>>115135255
He's literal controlled opposition.
>>
>>115134353
Why the hell does anyone listen to McMuffin?
>>
>>115135329
"So be careful what you ask for here. ... Do you want us to conduct an investigation on you or other Americans because you were talking to the Russian Embassy?"

LOL The Trump Appointed Transition Team "House Intelligence Officer" really seems like a credible source.
>>
>>115134353
says nervous cuck for the gorillion time
>>
>sub 2000 RTS for a fag that lost
>Trump averages 10-90k each tweet

Tell me again why I should believe a faggot that sucks the elites dick for coke?
>>
>>115134353
>what we know

[Citation needed]
>>
>>115134353
What a beta faggot.
>>
Not gonna lie, former McMuffin voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the deep state crash and burn. But seriously we can't let them leak the nuclear codes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.