[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take this blue pill it's dangerous to go alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170303-154016.png (552KB, 1200x1205px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170303-154016.png
552KB, 1200x1205px
Where were you when African Americans blue pilled themselves in mass amounts?
>>
>>115134203
So did this movie actually have a plot twist where it mocked SJW's like everyone was saying?
>>
>>115134203
Does any have the dumb nigger scene in question, I wouldn't watch this movie even if they killed the nigger at the end.
>>
>>115134410
we wuz crazy the hole time n sheet
>>
>>115134410
no, that is just (((marketing))) to get money from both sides
>>
>>115134553
So whats the plot. Racist evil white like one would assume from the trailer?
>>
white people were killed because of this propaganda piece. i gauruntee it
>>
>>115134203
>separately together

what did she mean by this?
>>
I don't know the plot specifically but, spoiler alert, it involves white people wanting to be black SO BAD that they put their brains into their bodies
>>
>>115134955
She doesn't understand cereal.
>>
>>115135140

But...it's white LIBERALS with their hidden hatred for blacks who want to do this, as they only see nigs as having decent physical properties but consider them inferior in every other capacity. Basically, a parallel in some regards for how white libtards use nigs for their votes, but consider them scum because they're useless for anything else.

The movie itself basically calls out the pretend nig-loving leftists for their hypocrisy, which is a good thing if you ask me. If they were actually open about their disdain for nigs like the rest of us and didn't pretend to actually like them, the world would be a better place.
>>
>>115136066
I didn't think about it like that...How do you think the black community will interpret it though? Bahaha
>>
>>115136587

Basically, if blacks use it to distrust whites more, I don't see any problem with that, just that we need to steer them toward the "See, the liberal whites who claim to be on your side only see you as a commodity, they're still keeping you on the plantation if you side with them and vote the way they TELL you to, because they're not looking out for YOUR best interests, they're just putting your votes to use for their own benefit."

If we could get that message embedded in their circles, then let the fun begin.

I didn't WANT to see this movie initially, but ended up going just because I heard that it skewered the liberal mindset of pretending to like blacks but only using them for what limited purpose they serve.
>>
>>115134955
eating fruit loops and drinking milk but no milk in the cereal bowl
>>
>>115134410
I'll spoil the ending
Basically, the white gf betrayed the black guy from the very beginning. She dates black people, even the lesbian maiden in the trailer, and she gets her mother to put them under hypnosis and work for them.
Christ, the main character, was put under hypnosis and bought by one of the people at the reunion. This guy was blind and he bought Chris for his eyes. So the mother puts Chris under hypnosis and locks him up to begin the eye surgery procedure.
As Chris was locked up and put under this hypnotic quagmire he struggles in the chair and rips out cotton from the chair. He eventually wakes up from his hypnosis and puts the cotton in his ear to prevent the next hypnosis from the TV in the locked room he is in.
He fights everyone off, and gets in the car and leaves the house.
However, he forgot to kill his gf, I guess, so the gf orders the maiden to go after him as well as another black prisoner. The maiden gets in the car with him and crashes it, killing her and injuring him. The gf gets to the crash site and tries shooting Chris. She orders the other black prisoner to attack him. Chris uses his phone flash to wake him up from the hypnosis. The black prisoner asks for the gun and wants to kill him himself. The gf gives him the gun, not knowing he has woken up. The black prisoner then shoots her and then kills himself.

The gf is still alive however, Chris gets on top of her and tries to choke her but couldn't because of all the fun memories they had.

One of Chris's friend, who is an officer, finds the two. Chris leaves with him and leaves the gf out on the road.
>>
>>115137995
That sounds stupid af. Why waste time dating niggers.
Just offer them some shit, put them on a bus, gas them, get their medical records, and keep the ones that don't have AIDS etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.