[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's go over Trump's policies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: american-wojak.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
american-wojak.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
>people do not have the right to privacy
>people do not have the right to free speech
>people should not be able to put in their own body and do with their own body what they want
>businesses should not be able to move their production or head-quarters to other countries, even if the taxes in our own are crippling
Sure sounds like the Founding Fathers would hate everything about him.
>>
Doubt the founding fathers anticipated open borders, women's suffrage, and interracial genderqueer faggots adopting babies.

Different times require different methods. MUH freedom is good when it's for landed white males only, but not this shit.
>>
This is a shill slide thread. You can tell from the obviously bullshit OP just made up to bait for responses. Hide and sage.

>2 posts will be made by this ID before Shareblue lets him go make another thread to slide the board
>>
>>115132766
>please government, give me safety
>please government, take my liberty to protect me
Yeah, nah. They'd hate him.
>>
>>115132928
More like
>please government, take Jaquan and Jose and Becky's freedom they're ruining everything, even if it means I have to give up some of mine
>>
>>115133418
Yep. You're a pussy. Anyone who gives of liberty in exchange for a little more safety deserves neither.
>>
>/pol/ votes for anti Net Neutrality president, thereby destroying 4chan
Pottery.
>>
When will this "revolutionary america was a libertarian paradise" meme end? It was basically ruled by a landed aristocracy and had voting laws based on race and class.
>>
>>115133604
Net-neutrality is retarded. Internet service-providers should be able to block or allow whatever websites they want. It's their business. If you don't like that, which most people don't, just do business with another Internet service-provider.
>>
>>115132541
>people should not be able to o with their own body what they want

if you described the idea of an abortion to our founding fathers I'll bet you $5 they burn you at the steak
>>
File: maybe the biggest.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
maybe the biggest.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>115132541
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.