[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: XL.png (298KB, 818x962px) Image search: [Google]
XL.png
298KB, 818x962px
DRUMPF IS A FUCKING FRAUD LOL

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-transcanada-keystone-steel-idUSKBN16A2FC
>>
>>115129379
>It's specific to new pipelines or those that are being repaired

Yeah well fucking obviously, do you think they would just rip out the non-american steel parts that are already in place?
>>
File: Drumpf 44.png (85KB, 291x344px)
Drumpf 44.png
85KB, 291x344px
>>115129585
>this damage control

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>115129668
Nigga the state Serbia's infrastructure is in, I wouldn't be surprised if your officials would think ripping out perfectly fine pipelines just to put equally fine pipelines back in makes any sense
>>
>>115129379
Sage

Remember to sage shareblue kike shill fagot larpers
>>
I think I speak for many on /pol/, I don't give a shit about pipes, or Russians, or none of the other retarded shit (((they))) try to convince us is important.
>>
File: iceburn.gif (49KB, 500x129px)
iceburn.gif
49KB, 500x129px
>>115129974
>>115129668
>>115129585
>>
>>115129379
They probably already have a billion dollar deal in place.

It's not like they could just cancel an existing contract.

>>115131296
Are you mad faggot?

Go to your safe space Reddit to hide from the "shills"
>>
I checked out the article and having actually read more than just the headline had found out that what it is saying is that they won't be getting rid of the non U.S. steel that is already owned. With such a huge supply of no U.S. steel, this means that the pipeline will not be built with U.S. steel. The order does however go on to say that after this project is done, or once we run out of foreign steel them we will be hiding U.S. Steel. It's a misleading headline meant to trick gullible cucks like you, but doing any form of research into this can easily debunk that.
>>
>>115129379
It's called a contract. The contract is already signed, he can't just impose new terms on a contract that's already agreed upon, that would breach the contract.
>>
>>115131296
Go back to your safespace, drumpfy.
>>
>>115129379
Kako imas energiju da stanlo radis ovo budalo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.