[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hispanic judge helps deportable DUI hispanic escape from ICE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Iryna-Ivanova-03.jpg (54KB, 600x815px) Image search: [Google]
Iryna-Ivanova-03.jpg
54KB, 600x815px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4277332/Judge-accused-helping-illegal-immigrant-escape-court.html
>>
>>115128155
Maybe the shit puke faggot mods should delete some more threads.

Also spics are bro tier right /pol/?
>>
>>115128155
Who is this fake, almost unhuman looking demon?
>>
>>115128155
And now she'll lose her job. God bless ICE.
>>
>>115128155

how dare you accuse a judge of being incapable of ruling justly because of his race!
>>
>>115128155
Fire that bitch!
>>
>>115128269
The only people on /pol/ saying beaners are bro tier are fucking beaners themselves
>>
When are the Josés gonna fight back and start deporting whitey
>>
>>115128155
Mexican first, American second. Nothing new there.
t. Calfag
>>
I will be fucking astounded if this cunt isn't disbarred. She just gave every single non-latino who enters her court and gets a non-favorable ruling a very valid complaint.
>>
>>115128835
>I will be fucking astounded if this cunt isn't disbarred

Nothing will happen to her, did you not get the memo from that trash Jorge Ramos?

Latrineos own the USA now not us.
>>
>>115128696
fellow calfag and yes, spics don't give a single shit about america, they care about their own. I don't care how "americanized" they seem, they are ethnic nationalists and rightly so, its us whites who are the retard suckers
>>
>>115128155
that fucking cunt
>>
File: 6cf.jpg (58KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.jpg
58KB, 575x523px
STOP POSTING THESE STORIES DAMN YOU IT'S GETTING HARDER TO CONVINCE /pol/acks THAT HISPANIC'S ARE BRO-TIER WHEN ASSHOLES LIKE YOU HYPE THESE ON OFF CASES SO MUCH FUCK YOU OP
>>
>>115129870

I will forever lust after the death of every single sack of mestizo trash after jorge ramos said that the USA belongs to them and now us.
>>
>>115130661
He's a retarded Marxist agitator what do you expect
>>
>>115130852

I would expect just a bit of outrage from somewhere but instead I hear cricket noises.
>>
>>115128155
And of course is a woman
>>
>>115130943
I didn't know about it until some /pol/ack posted it here Univisions Ratings have been tanking for a while now they are the Spanish language version of CNN
>>
>>115129870
You have to go back Paco. 95% of all Hispanics are absolutely fucking garbage that belongs in an oven only to add fuel for the Jews.
4% are meh
1% are actually redpilled
t. 1%
>>
>>115128625

I suspect as much

They're as bad as Negroes for crime, but they breed like flies

The Spanish really fucked up
>>
>>115129870
When the fuck were Hispanics bro tier? Fuck off. Muds go back to mud countries. Leave us the fuck alone.
>>
>>115128155

Wow I just realized something about last year's election.

>Half of Donald Trump's voters were a basket of deplorables
>Half of Hillary Clinton's voters were a basket of deportables
>>
>>115128625
truly the worst
>>
>>115128394

Didn't they try to attack Trump over that? Some judge that was a member of La Raza?
>>
>>115134710
Gonzalo Curiel
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.