[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW is now a Political Ideology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: MGTOW.jpg (244KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
244KB, 1200x1200px
So I know /pol/ hates MGTOW because MUH TRADITIONALISM but honestly fuck that shit. MGTOW as a political ideology is simple. Reward abstainance simple as that. I'm MGTOW and you could call me McDoanlds because I'm BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM loving it!
>>
>>115125815
I want to help you guys. give me a chance here.
Listen to Patrice o'neal The most redpilled nigger on women. listen to the "black philip show" on youtube and learn how to own a bitch.
>>
>>115126591
That guy is sexist tho.
>>
>>115126702
Yes. still listen to him. don't be a little cuck boy.
>>
>>115125815
MGTOW is the best option, let the world burn, this degenerate western world where you pay child support alimony welfare and where all women are whore and men are being demonized constantly is rightfully not worth saving.........BUT you still need children for the future race war, we cant let the jews win can we now.

so i propose a better alternative, it's called MGTOWWTSS

Men Going Their Own Way With Their Sex Slave.

It's simple really the modern women is a degenerate whore who has been sucking cock since grade school, she is not fit to be a wife or a mother. so my solution is basically to kidnap a girl or two and keep them sex slaves and when you feel like having kids just impregnate them. now since she is your slave she cant just divorce you and take the kids.
>>
>>115125815
There's nothing political about MGTOW. If you want to go that route look into MRA
>>
>MGTOW
>BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM loving it!
Congrats on the stealth homosexual movement, I guess.
>>
>>115126926
>Men Going Their Own Way With Their Sex Slave
I think this is just called Islam.
>>
>>115127388
I'm not gay. MGTOW are the straighest guys
>>
>>115127454
>MEN going THEIR OWN way
I hate to break it to you, but you've been tricked.
>>
>>115127607
Except I'm straight. We're all straight. I don't get what you are getting at.
>>
File: 1483996838001.jpg (55KB, 632x430px) Image search: [Google]
1483996838001.jpg
55KB, 632x430px
>>115125815
MGTOW is promoted by JIDF

>gay
>chronic masturbation
>accelerates white depopulation
>depression
>degeneration of common man
>giving up on life
>submission to kikes will
>shabbos goyim

Anyone who can't see MGTOW for what is is deserves to be gassed.
>>
>>115127969
>gay
MGTOW isn't gay

>Chronic masturbation
We are anti-masturbation

>Accelerates white depopulation
It actually increases birthrate

>depression
Hitler and Goebelles were both depressed

>Degeneration of common man
Sex is degenerate, MGTOW is purity

>giving up on life
Explain
>>
File: proof pls.png (84KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
proof pls.png
84KB, 600x587px
>>115128370
>It actually increases the birth rate
>>
>>115127423
I don't know why people don't see this...

Islam is 100% about keeping women under thumb, in the house, having babies, and not fucking every swinging cock that wiggles out of a pair of trousers. That's it. That's all they want. That's all they fight for. Period. They don't give a shit about expanding territory. They don't want to go the Moon. They don't care if people in China can vote. All they care about is control pussy.
>>
File: 1488372299829.png (175KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1488372299829.png
175KB, 448x468px
>>115125815
Bitch. Get outta my country.
>>
>>115127737
I'm actually gay.
>>
>>115125815
/pol/ is retarded on the MGTOW question

What in Own Way they don't get?
>>
>>115128906
You push it on us, If you're were actually going your way you wouldn't spread it around.
>>
>>115128694
Well it's been proven that when people have sex with only their partner rather than whoring around for half their life they tend to have a lower divorce rate and have more children

>>115128704
1950s America had that as well

>>115128991
Because we don't like degeneracy
>>
>>115125815
You're not "going your own way", you're just trying to rationalize your failure at socializing and getting laid. If you were legit just making a choice not to marry because it's a shit deal and to improve your life instead, you'd be out doing just that. Instead, you're here on the internet shitposting about how you want to turn a simple life choice into a political ideology because you have nothing else going for you, you lonely miserable fuck.
>>
>>115127969

This, mgtow is the same type of social engineering as feminism but for men
>>
Thanks to MGTOW I now embrace only equine pussy wich is legal, the price of a carrot and comes with no strings attached. I now have time and place in my mi d to fovus on life. Truly the most redpilled movement for men since everything else is vaginal slavery.

Thanks MGTOW!
>>
>>115128704
except islam allows multiple wives, which means the top guys will end up with most of the halal pussy, leaving many average achmeds without the prospect of a sand gf. average achmeds will get mad as fuck and start fucking goats and killing their neighbors. unless of course, achmed gets told he should go fuck shit up somewhere else and steal a foreign gf.

an islamic society is therefore literally engineered for conquest, because of the pressure to get rid of the excess males.
>>
>>115130623
Except i am getting married
>>
File: trumpsealkiss.gif (4MB, 340x252px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsealkiss.gif
4MB, 340x252px
>>115125815
Bite me schlomo.

>Oy vey dont breed you white goyim waste of time and money.
>>
>>115132516
>I'm MGTOW
>except I'm getting married
top kek
>>
>>115125815
I've watched alot of MGTOW videos(specifically Sandman and a couple others). I'll just say that MGTOW is pretty much the full-on feminism but for men.
MGTOW drives for Men's sexual liberation, and we all know this could happen with the use of artificial wombs, sex robots and etc. Women would become obsolete and men wouldn't date/fuck any of them because they can just get the perfect 'woman' sex-bot and make their own kids with artifical wombs and genetic engineering. Also, I heard somewhere that they want this to make women sexually frustrated and generally miserable for the 'misery' they've caused modern men.

I am a Traditionalist. MGTOW is as ridiculous as Feminism and will do nothing but continue the shitty degeneracy that plagues the modern world.

If you're a MGTOW fine by me. You may not see this as the reason why you personally went your own way, but that is the over-all end goal of MGTOW.
>>
>>115132711
I'm MGTOW since I stayed away from dating unless I truly believed i was going to get married and wouldn't have sex with anyone until i was engaged. So yeah I am MGTOW im going my own way until I don't have to.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487903446354.jpg (17KB, 338x402px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487903446354.jpg
17KB, 338x402px
>>115125815
>you could call me McDonanlds because I'm BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM loving it!
>>
>>115125815
Here's the best MGTOW of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ
>>
>>115133562
That's sexism. That's the opposite of MGTOW. MGTOW is feminism but a manly version we want equality.
>>
>>115125815
>dayswithoutJewishtricks.jpg
>>
File: america_ex-wife.jpg (390KB, 1000x763px) Image search: [Google]
america_ex-wife.jpg
390KB, 1000x763px
>>
>>115133686
Not equality but to be left the fuck alone

I still fuck but i use CHEAP whores. Emphasis on cheap, gotta keep the price of pussy low. When you see a cuck offering to much, remind em keep it under 50
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.