[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT. How will /pol/ ever recover???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (19KB, 605x126px)
Capture.png
19KB, 605x126px
HOLY SHIT. How will /pol/ ever recover???
>>
>>115121571
really gets the engine rumbling
>>
chromosomes, son
>>
>>115121571
They are both mocking reality.

One involves a silly car and the other involves the mentally ill.
>>
I don't understand precisely what she's trying to say
>>
I agree, my truck is literally a male because it has balls
>>
>>115121571
What the fuck is she even trying to say
>>
My noggin goes a joggin
no but seriously can't figure out what she means
>>
>>115121571
wat?????

the fuck????
ok???>?
>>
that's quite the non sequitur
>>
File: OKWHATTHEFUCK.jpg (56KB, 430x304px) Image search: [Google]
OKWHATTHEFUCK.jpg
56KB, 430x304px
but that's 100% logically consistent with their worldview

physical traits equal gender then picking physical traits representative of that gender to represent that gender makes sense

and they even acknowledge this internally by organizing the eyelashes and balls into different genders for their argument. if they didn't believe these traits to represent gender, then why would they use them as part of their nonsensical argument?

Just logically flawed from the outset and through the end
>>
>>115125857
THERE IS NO LOGIC IN IT. THEY WANT IT TO BE TRUE. IT'S BEYOND INSANITY. They are literally fucking children who have authority. We're dealing with creatures.
>>
>>115125352
damn now that's a neat flag
>>
If gender is a societal construct, why trannies mutilate themselves to fit said construct?
>>
>>115121571

Saw a car with giant eyelashes the other day, at DMV. Was this a thing before this year? It was a artsy looking accountant dude's car.
>>
Putting eyelashes on a car means it's still a car. Putting eyelashes on a man still makes him a man.
>>
>>115125352
it's usually hard to tell through all the meth haze, but I think it was saying "please kill me and everyone like me"
>>
>>115121571
*tucks balls between my legs and puts on a dress*
>>
>>115121571
WRONG

Only faggots do that to their cars
>>
>>115121571
shill thread
>saged
>>100000000
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.