[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiculturalism Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: MC is a False God.png (486KB, 801x928px) Image search: [Google]
MC is a False God.png
486KB, 801x928px
Well /pol/, how can we defeated the troll that is multiculturalism?

Or are the globalists trying to slingshot us to a grand destiny of cultureless drones?
>>
Zyklon B
>>
>>115120381
The Diversity Myth
>>
File: 1486060059230.jpg (91KB, 700x700px)
1486060059230.jpg
91KB, 700x700px
>>115120381
Simple. Just wait for Europe to fall in the next two decades or so. We shall provide a more than convicing example of the evils of multiculturalism.
>>
>>115121854
We already have the fall of Rome to give an example.
>>
>comic sans
I hope you didn't make that
>>
>>115120381
Multiculturalism is a fact of life in a technologically advanced world of trade, exchange, and movement of peoples. The global power centers are all becoming increasingly multicultural. Monoculturalism is a mark of primitive societies and will be remembered as a feature of early medieval times and before for societies largely cut off form trading networks. There's no return at all to racially homogenous societies for megacities. This is our future. We had better just embrace it and work with it or else we're condemning ourselves to irrelevancy.
>>
>>115120381

Quietly say "The concept of a melting pot is a Talmudic construct, just as a "Utopia" is also subversive, in that it proposes that the current world is not a paradise gifted us by the creator, and that only "elites" can create a heaven on earth. Using gentile slaves and servants, naturally."
>>
>>115121518
nice
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
No, no, no, no,

I can't be looking at this,
A fucking anti Racist poster- In goddamn comic sans
>>
>>115121518
fpbp
>>
>>115120381
>Ethnicity is not culture
True, but ethnicity, or more precisely genetic groupings cause behavioral and cognitive predispositions in an ethnic group which a culture is created by.

If Pitbulls and Chihuahuas were as smart as humans, those two breeds of dogs wouldn't have the same culture.
>>
File: islam-sucks.jpg (138KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
islam-sucks.jpg
138KB, 700x700px
>>115121854
>>
>>115122662
>homogenous societies primitive
Japan has a population 98.5 percent ethnic Japanese and it has a GDP of 4 trillion. It has also recovered from nuclear bombs and has lots of major tech companies. I'd say it's a fine example of monoculturalism.
>>
>>115124162
What's your thinking on how Merchantilism plays into their culture?

Is that harder or easier with a homogenous ethnic population?
>>
File: Diversity.jpg (221KB, 792x863px) Image search: [Google]
Diversity.jpg
221KB, 792x863px
>>115120381
>>
>>115125851
I think it's easier. Homogeneous groups of businessmen can communicate about products and business stuff easier. They have core similarities like race, culture, and language that make it easier to relate to one another and they don't need to accommodate for differences.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.