[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Libertarians are Pro-Choice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tread.png (80KB, 400x300px)
tread.png
80KB, 400x300px
But couldn't it be argued that abortions are NAP violations for the children?
>>
Lolbertarian here.
Abortion is murder, but.
1 - How should you react if someone've entered your body without your permission and doesnt live it.
2 - In libertarian society you wont be forced to take care of your child. So you can just give birth and then live it on a street to starve.
>>
>>115121272
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Another """libertarian""" cosplayer who doesn't actually understand the NAP.

>>115120179
Yes.
>>
>>115121272
>1 - How should you react if someone've entered your body without your permission and doesnt live it.
This argument only applies to cases where a woman gets pregnant from rape. If a woman chose to have sex, then she gave permission to the baby to be in her, because she chose to do the one thing that can possibly make a baby.
>>
File: C3D0NZVWEAAkPHi.jpg (145KB, 1003x744px) Image search: [Google]
C3D0NZVWEAAkPHi.jpg
145KB, 1003x744px
>plot twist: every nut you ever wasted is waiting for you in heaven and wants to know why you aborted them
WHAT DO YOU DO?
>>
>>115121272
>has sex
>says they got pregnant by "accident."
Dumbass.
>>
>>115120179
They are not true libertarians if they believe abortion is ok.
>>115121272
1. You can argue it was their permission since you had unprotected sex.
2. This is correct, but that has nothing to do about abortion, that would be another issue.
>>
>>115122261
>plot twist: every egg you passed without getting fertilized is waiting for you in heaven and wants to know why you aborted them
Women BTFO
>>
>>115121272
>In libertarian society you wont be forced to take care of your child. So you can just give birth and then live it on a street to starve.

You'd face severe social & economic ostracism and people will shit all over you all the time.

With a state, you'd be put in a cage.
>>
>>115122399
How will they recover?!
>>
>>115122399
There's a lot more nut than egg tho
>>
>>115121272
>How should you react if someone've entered your body without your permission and doesnt live it.
They didn't enter by choice.
>>
Actual libertarian here.
I dont give a fuck what you do as long as it doesnt impact me.
Scramble your fetus with a fish hook, i dont give a shit, as long as you dont make me pay for it or make the state make me pay for it.
>>
>>115120179
Whether or a libertarian will be pro-choice or pro-life is dependent on when that libertarian defines "life".

I define life to be brainwave activity. As such, I support abortion if and only if the fetus has no brainwave activity.
>>
File: 1437929771466.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437929771466.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
>>115120179
>that fucking premise
Great, a human without its inalienable universal rights. Sounds very libertarian to me :^)

>>115121272
>without your permission
>literally my hips are moving on their own the post
>in a libertarian society you can be as much of a cumguzzling irresponsible slut as you want because minimum government = anarchy

I don't know which one of you is more retarded. Congratulations.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.